by Dr. Lawrence Wilson and Friends
© April 2017, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
How Common Is Rape?
Who Wrote This Article?
Mostly About Women
The Biggest Misconception About Rape
The Word Victim And A Wake-Up Call
A Graphic Article
One Way To Use This Article
The Healing Rape Article
Legal Definition Of Forcible Rape
What Rape Does Not Legally Include
Kinds Of Rapes
Other Words That Often Mean Rape
Misogyny And Misogynist
Sex Due To Threats And Lies
The Seven Elements Of A Rape
Who Is Behind These Rapes?
7 System And Professional Rape
A. General Effects – a summary
B. Physical Effects:
1. Nervous System Effects
2. Musculo-skeletal Effects
3. Nutritional And Toxic Effects
4. Endocrine Or Glandular Effects
5. Immune System Effects
6. Subtle Energy Effects
7. Reproductive Effects
8. Cardiovascular Effects
9. Soul Effects
10. Effects On Unborn Children
C. Emotional, Mental or Psychological Effects
Rape horror, Brainwashing, Fear, The Rape Fears, Anger, Intense Pleasure With Pain, Humiliation, Promiscuity or Fear Of Sex, Shame, Discouragement, and The Hatred Body.
Degrees Of Rape
Goals Of Rape
Rape Situations – about 40
Non-Rape – But It Feels Just Like A Rape
Sex, Yes – But Is It Rape?
Is Rape Ever A Woman’s Fault?
Diet For Those Who Experience Rape
What To Do If You Are Threatened In Any Way
How To Prevent Orgasms – For Women
Seminars For Those Who Experience Rape Or Other Sexual Assault
What To Do When Attacked
What To Do Right After A Rape
Minimizing Risk Factors For Rape
Reversing The Energy Centers
Radiate, Rather than Absorb
Ways Women Invite A Rape
Cautions To Help Prevent A Rape
Errors Parents Often Make
Checking You Daughter’s Vagina
Other Ways To Prevent Rape
Preventing Another Rape
A Brief History Of Rape Punishment In Early America
Proving Rape In Court
Why Is Punishment For Rape So Light?
Doing Away With The Death Penalty
Private Property Rights And Rape
The Handout or Entitlement Mentality And Rape
Privacy Loss And Rape
Why Are Prison Terms So Short For Rape?
Religion And Rape
Social Media And Rape
Societal Goals Of Rape
The New “Rape Culture”
Sociological Effects Of Rape
The Ultimate Anti-Social Crime
Cultural Rape And Female Genital Mutilation
Social Media And Rape
How Rape Is Forced Upon People
Biochemical/Hair Mineral Patterns
Why Rape Is Increasing
Secrecy And Why Very Few Rapes Are Reported
False Rape Accusations
For Husbands And Other Male Friends
Understanding Rape Philosophically
The Idea Of Rape Equivalency
Is rape Ever Your Fault?
Real Men Don’t Ever Even Consider Raping
Biochemistry Of Rape
Dreams About Or After A Rape
CHAPTER 12. BENEFICIAL OUTCOMES OF RAPE (by those who have experienced them)
Rape is very common, and a very violent crime. Yet there is relatively little written about it. Also, there are a number of misconceptions about rape that need clearing up. We hope this article will help.
How common is rape? Rape occurs even in supposedly safe areas – of which there are none. Based upon informal assessment, at least 50-60% of all women have experienced rape. In most nations of the Middle East, 100% of women experience rape and multiple rape.
Official rape statistics are among the most unreliable statistics imaginable. Recent studies indicate that rape is rarely reported – no more than 5%. Rapists almost always warn that one must never tell anyone about the rape unless you want another one that is ten times worse. Embarrassment and shame keeps many others from reporting their rapes.
Rape occurs most commonly in the age group of about 13 to 25 years of age, but is not limited to that age group. It is a crime that cuts across racial, national, cultural and socio-economic lines like no other.
Internet and other writing about rape. There is a lot of lying about rape by those who want to minimize it, cover up the real extent of it, and wish to reduce punishment for rape. These websites and publications can appear very professional and official.
Why rape? Almost all rapes are carried out by professional criminals. Rape is effective to achieve at least 10 purposes of this group. These are described later in the article.
The criminals who carry out the rapes are both women and men, and the slaves are both women and men. For details about the perpetrators, read The Rogues.
Who wrote this article? A large group of people helped with it, and they continue to make suggestions and improve it. When changes are made and new material added, a new copyright date is placed above so you can check the new material.
Mostly about women. Rape is the scourge of women. Men experience certain equivalents, but most is done to women. For this reason, most of this article is about women and rape. However, there is a discussion about the rape of men near the end of the article.
The biggest misconception about rape. Many women and men think that rape means that someone forces you to have sex with them, and that is the end of it. The light punishment for rape in the legal systems of the world are based, in part, on this misconception.
Professional rape. In over 95% of rapes, something very different occurs. In these instances, a woman is assaulted, humiliated and beaten up almost to death. The event is well-planned and well-executed by professionals for the purposes of terrifying the woman, weakening her body permanently, and removing souls so she can never again think clearly. The event leaves very few physical scars, but it often ruins her spine, ruins her nutrition, and disables her for life.
The word victim and a wake-up call. The word victim never appears in the text of this article. One reason is that it is rarely a useful psychological stance. You are always a person of dignity and sovereignty, and you are always loved completely and deeply by your Creator. This is always the truth, and no one can change it, no matter what occurs in this life.
It is also wise to always view a rape as a wake-up call. It may seem completely senseless, cruel in the extreme, or unbelievably horrible. However, there are other perspectives to consider. One view, discussed later in this article, is whether the soul agreed to a rape for some purpose. Many do not believe in the soul, but it is real.
Resist. A theme of this article is the truth that there is absolute value to resisting rape, talking about rape, and taking action against it. This does not mean to be stupid and physically try to resist a person who is twice your size and weight. However, there are many other ways to resist discussed in the article.
This is related to the idea that there is absolute value to liberty. Never give up your liberty for some supposed benefit. This is why certain cultures, such as the Arab cultures that deny liberty and permit rape of women are inferior cultures in every case. The belief that all cultures and societies are morally equal is wrong. Those societies that sanction rape are among the worst, and this needs to be taught widely.
Graphic. Some will find this article upsetting and violent. That is the nature of rape. One cannot write about it accurately without some violent passages. Parents should check this article before allowing their children to read it.
One way to use this article for healing. To help heal from a rape, I suggest an experiment. Read this article from start to finish 10 times or even more. Read it until it is boring. The idea of this is to retrace your experience in a safe and controlled manner.
The goal is to become very familiar and somewhat bored with the entire subject. This helps some people move on from a rape experience.
The Healing Rape article. If you are mainly interested in healing from rape, you can go directly to the companion article to this one, Healing Rape.
Overall definition. Specific legal definitions of rape vary from state to state in the United States, and are somewhat different in each nation on earth.
Essentially, rape is an attack of a man or a woman in the area of the body where the first energy center is located. This is between the legs, either in front or in back. The first energy center concerns survival, grounding, reproduction and the source of life energy.
Some would say that rape is forced sex, or sex without a person’s consent. A possible difficulty with this definiton is that the word consent is open to interpretation. What if a woman silently goes along with a sexual advance? Is this consent?
Rape can occur accidentally, but usually is intentional, well-planned and done for a specific purpose. Forcible rape is between two adults. Rape of a child is called statutory rape, and is discussed below.
This definition may apply to sexual intercourse that begins in a consensual way and then turns forcible. For example, after consensual sex has begun, the woman says, “I have had enough, please stop”. If the man keeps going, it becomes rape.
In most cases, sex that begins consensually and turns into rape cannot be prosecuted in a court of law unless there is obvious harm and damage, especially since it is one person’s word against another’s. If it is prosecuted, it may be charged as assault, rather than rape.
What rape may not include. A number of situations are similar to rape, or can have similar effects. However, a court of law may not regard them as rape. Often, they are classified as molestation or assault. They include:
1. Penetration of the vagina or anus with a finger, tongue, or any object.
2. Whipping the penis or vagina.
3. Physical or psychological torture without sexual intercourse.
4. Stalking, seduction or other predation (discussed below).
5. Electronic or simulated rape. This is a dream given to a person during the night that one is experiencing a rape. These are extremely common and have some of the same effects as an actual physical rape.
Statutory rape. Any sexual intercourse, even consensual sex, between an adult and a minor child (someone under 18 years of age) is a crime called statutory rape. The reason is that according to the laws of most nations, a minor is not capable of making a conscious, informed decision about whether to have sex or not, even if the minor child initiates and/or consents to it.
KINDS OF RAPES
Solo rape. This is rape by only one attacker.
Assisted rape. This is a rape that involves a second attacker who assists the primary one. However, the secondary attacker(s) do not rape the person. They only assist the primary attacker to carry out the rape.
Gang rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker actually rapes the person.
Group rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker rapes more than one person during the ordeal.
Random or haphazard rape. This is rape through a random encounter with someone who is intoxicated with liquor, or on drugs, or just psychopathic. It is to be contrasted with professional rape described below.
Repeat rape. This occurs in rape marriages, and some other situations such as in cults, abduction cases, and others.
Professional rape. It is vital to know that most rapes are premeditated and carried out by professionals. These rapes are used to hurt and control people. Often, the goal is to destroy a healthy and stable society. The next chapter, entitled Professional Rape, discusses this topic.
OTHER WORDS FOR RAPE
Domestic violence. Rape is a form of domestic violence if the participants are married or living together. Domestic violence may be defined as any abusive, violent, coercive, forceful, or threatening act or word inflicted by one member of a family or household on another.
Incest. This is sexual relations or marriage between two people who are forbidden to marry by custom or law. Incest can be consensual. However, in most cases, it is rape of a child by a parent or by one of the child’s siblings.
It is a felony or serious crime in most nations. The basis for making it a serious crime is partially genetic. Babies born to close relatives often bring forth genetic defects that would not otherwise be brought forth, causing unnecessary hardship for families and for society.
Sexual abuse. Rape, or forced sex, is always a form of abuse. This means it involves an intent to do harm.
Sexual assault. This is a general term that means any attack on the private areas of the body. Rape is a sexual assault.
However, sexual assault also includes unwanted touching, stripping off the clothing, forcibly placing fingers or other objects in a woman’s vagina or in a person’s anal area, whipping the penis or genitals, soiling the person, or beatings of various kinds. These are not technically rape because there was no sexual intercourse.
Sexual offense. This is a general term that often means a rape.
Sexual trauma. A trauma is an incident or situation that is so severe that one cannot resolve it easily. Rape is almost always a trauma, and usually a serious one.
It often remains a burden for the rest of one’s life. It affects one’s thinking and actions for a long time, often causing neurosis, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other problems. For much more on trauma, read Trauma Release on this website.
RELATED TERMS USED IN THIS ARTICLE
Molestation. Molestation is the act of subjecting someone to unwanted or improper sexual advances or activity, especially women or children. This could mean just touching a child’s genitals, placing a finger in the vagina, spreading a child’s legs apart too far, forcing a child to watch a sexual act, especially a rape, or even just speaking to a child in a sexually related way. For more details, read Molestation on this website.
Pedophilia. This is perverted sexual feelings in which children are the object. It can also mean sexual acts such as rape with children. It is a serious crime in most nations.
Seduction. Sex as a result of seduction is considered consensual sex. Women, in particular, need to understand that seduction is often used against them to entice them into having sex. More on this topic is found later in this article under the heading of “Types of Rape”.
Sex due to threats or lies. At times, sexual intercourse occurs due to verbal threats or deception, but no physical violence or restraint. In other words, a lady or even a man, was “talked into having sex”.
Technically, this is not rape because the person consented to having sex. However, the effects upon a woman, in particular, are very similar to that of rape, in that she is left angry, diseased, perhaps pregnant, energetically imbalanced, and more.
Sodomy is anal or oral sex with someone of the same or the opposite sex. Forced sodomy is considered assault, in most nations.
Stalking. This is any unwanted attention given to a person for any reason. It is not rape, but it can be a precursor. It terrifies women, and sometimes it is done for this reason alone. A man may follow a woman to her home, to work, and even when she goes on dates or out with friends.
One can get a restraining order, which means the person is not allowed to come within a certain distance of you. However, for this she must know his name and perhaps have evidence of stalking, which may not be easy to gather.
THE SEVEN ELEMENTS OF A RAPE
Rape can be understood in terms of the 7 system. This is a way of understanding life based upon the seven physical energy centers that are on every living body. The seven elements of rape from this perspective are:
1. An ungrounding and, at times, dis-integrating or shattering experience. This is always life-threatening, to some degree.
2. A spin experience. Rape spins the energy centers faster, and in the wrong direction.
3. A slavery experience. Rape involves loss of control of the body and enslavement to another for a period of time.
4. A forced socialization. Rape is a forced bringing together of at least two people.
5. A humiliating or humbling experience. Rape always has a humbling or leveling effect.
6. A crazy or confusing experience. Rape is usually a deeply confusing, disorienting, and often a “crazy” or insane experience.
7. A disconnecting experience. Rape tends to disconnect a person from herself or himself.
Over 90% of rapes today are planned and carried out by professionals. By “professional”, we mean that the rapist has been well-trained and has plenty of experience. Usually, he does not act alone but carries out orders given to him by a supervisor.
This is not “conspiracy theory” and it is not paranoia. It is the truth. A group of people, whose leaders are not from the earth, use rape as part of their program to control life on earth. Almost all rapes, called professional rapes in this article, are their doing.
Why rape? The simplest answer is that rape works well, especially on women. With it, they infect most of the population with sexually transmitted diseases to weaken the population, they reward their agents with “fun rapes”, they blackmail people, they can murder with a rape, and the children of the raped women are all weak and easier to control. (see the section on The Goals of Rape).
The reasons rape works well are somewhat complex and have to do mainly with female anatomy and physiology. They are:
- Women are weaker, smaller and more fearful than men, so they are generally easy to handle.
- Women are physically attractive, so they are used for “fun” rapes.
- Women experience multiple orgasms easily, become exhausted and go out of control easily due to repeat orgasms. This is used for brainwashing. This does not occur in the same way with men.
- Women generally remain conscious during rapes, which does not occur with men. This is due to the pleasure of the rape experience. Staying conscious is helpful for some brainwashing.
- A woman’s energy field opens when she orgasms. This is used to “attach” a woman to the rapist, one of the primary goals of some rapes. This phenomenon is explained later in the article, but it does not occur as much with men.
For all the reasons above, this group uses rape to attach women to agents and operatives, and for personal torture and terror, brainwashing, political control, “fun” and rewards, producing agents and operatives, damaging marriages, spreading disease, stopping Development, weakening the fabric of society, and destroying the Judeo-Christian value system that built Western civilization.
The “women’s system”. Rape is just part of what the rogues call the women’s system. It includes a series of attacks on women’s bodies that begin while baby girls are still inside their mothers. They include the use of hormones, Implants and other electronic devices that damage the brain and other organs. The attacks also include placing aberrant souls inside the girl’s body while she is still inside her mother.
The attacks continue after a girl is born. They include bad food, medical drugs, vaccines, and toxic body care products such as nail polish, toxic body creams, soaps and makeup. Rape comes a little later to make sure the woman’s brain and nervous system do not function well. She is left a shell of her real self, and becomes a much more willing slave.
More about attachment. Attachment of a woman to her rapist is a common goal of rape. It occurs for a number of reasons:
1. Energetically, her energy field blends with his due to repeat orgasms.
2. Emotionally, intense fear, anger or hatred can bind a person to another.
3. Loss of some of her souls, and their replacement with others, can cause attachment.
4. Psychologically, covering up the shame of rape can have this effect. Essentially, one makes up a story that is not true to hide the truth, but this keeps the original trauma alive. Another psychological aspect of attachment is called the Stockholm Syndrome.
If everyone understood just this one effect of rape, it would be punished far more harshly than it is today in most nations.
Normalizing rape. These same people also want rape decriminalized and, in fact, accepted as “normal’. They control most of the mass media, through which they promote a liberal and progressive value system and a loose sexual value system that includes a lax attitude toward rape.
Appearance. Their agents can have any appearance. Some are large, brutish men. Others look like high school boys. Occasionally, even a babysitter or a grandfather and grandmother team are used to commit rape. It all depends upon the purpose of the rape and the situation.
Psychic. Many of these rapists are psychic and receive orders during the rape as to exactly what to do next to carry out the purpose of the rape.
In other words, the rapist is just a stooge. The real perpetrators are more sophisticated criminals who are in the background. If the rapist goes to jail, they just employ someone else to do their dirty work.
Speech. While some rapists sound like everyone else, some speak Russian to each other. Others speak a Spanish-sounding language.
Training. They are trained in how to excite and cause pleasure, how to inflict pain, how to humiliate, how to instill fear, how to brainwash in many ways, and how to maim and kill, if needed, if the woman is not “cooperative”.
Methods of capture. Professionals know hundreds of methods of capturing a woman. They range from pushing a woman into a waiting car to arranging a “chance meeting” at a party or elsewhere. At times, the idea is to carry out the rape so rapidly and violently that the person is hardly aware of what happened. It can feel like a horrible nightmare.
A common method is to set up a fake date. Women, you must check out your dates carefully before going out, especially with handsome strangers! Most of us are so flattered by the attention of a handsome man, we don’t do this thoroughly enough.
Never agree to meet a stranger. Instead, ask for his phone number and call him. Ask a lot of questions by phone, not in person, and check out the truth of everything he tells you. Rape operatives are usually liars.
The smack. A typical professional rape begins with pleasuring the woman’s breasts and thighs until she is fully aroused. Then he inserts the penis and hits the back of the vagina hard with the penis. This quickly disorients and numbs a woman.
Then the professional rapist can move on to the real business of the rape. It is often about brainwashing and soul loss.
The smack is effective because of the vaginal reflex system. The back of the vagina reflexes to the head area. This is very important to understand.
Occasionally, the rapist smacks too hard and perforates the back of the vagina. The woman may bleed to death as a result, sometimes by the end of an hour-long rape.
The operatives consider this an unfortunate mistake, but it is not really a problem. They just move on to someone else. They have many ways to dispose of the body, or they make the death look like an accident. For rapes of important people such as politicians and entertainers, highly trained professionals are used that rarely make mistakes.
The whip. For brainwashing and trafficking women, the rapist rubs the woman’s breasts hard while raping her. It is quite painful. After a few minutes, each time he rubs the breasts, she orgasms hard and deep. It feels just like a blow from a whip that cracks at the hips and shoots up the back. There is no pleasure in these orgasms.
This is the most frightening experience imaginable. It spins the centers backwards, hurts badly, and more than a few whips can easily cause the heart to stop and life to end. Many women die of it. It is true torture.
This is when the rapist says, “Will you do exactly as you are told?” or “Will you sleep with anyone we order you to sleep with?” If the answer is not a swift yes, the whips continue. If she holds out, she dies.
Most women agree quickly. If she ever changes her mind, she gets more whips until she is dead or her will is completely subdued. The rapist now has complete control of her, and it usually lasts a lifetime.
Understanding this is vital or a person cannot understand how a sex act that is usually pleasurable for a woman is used for utter violence and brainwashing. There is no pleasure in the whip.
Most trafficked women require “tune-ups” once a week or so to maintain their programming.
No resistance. In a professional rape, there is work to be done. The operative usually tolerates no resistance, and may kill a woman who resists. This policy is partly to make it safer for the rapist or rapists. They don’t want to be scratched, for example, as that would later provide DNA evidence of the rape.
They also tolerate no resistance because they want the woman to surrender and relax. This way she will orgasm faster and deeper, which helps accomplish some purposes of the rape.
Quiet. The operative almost always demands that the person keep quiet during the rape. This is so the attacker can concentrate on the business of brainwashing.
No reporting. The attacker demands that the woman never tell anyone about the rape, on penalty of death.
Diet. At some point near the end of the rape, the rapist often tells the woman very seriously to eat the cult diet for the rest of her life. Basically, this is to avoid red meat (which makes a person nutritionally deficient), have tuna fish daily (causes mercury poisoning), and have some fruit daily (this unbalances the body, as well). Some are told to be vegetarians, or other variants on the same idea of keeping one weak and sick.
Any book, website or other material advocating this type of diet is phony and designed to weaken you. The same group that rapes runs hundreds of these websites. Along with a diet, the person is also often told to use aluminum-containing antiperspirant daily. Many are also told to drink rooibos tea or ‘red tea’ daily.
These poisons also keep a person weak for life. The antiperspirant poisons the brain with aluminum. The red tea poisons the body with nickel and lead, and sometimes other metals. For more on this topic, read The Cult Diet on this website.
Politics. As part of the brainwashing, the rapist often also tells the person to always vote for the Democratic Party candidates in America, or the Liberal Party candidates in Europe, and that this may protect her from future “incidents”. Otherwise, she is seriously warned, life could become very “tenuous”.
This helps explain why some people swallow the lies and garbage put forth by the liberal media around the world. Journalists are almost all raped and made to “report liberal”.
The test. Near the end of a professional rape, a woman is given a task to do to see if the brainwashing of the rape has had its desired effects. One may be asked to do silly things, such as putting the left shoe on the right foot. If there is any resistance, the rapist continues the rape until orders are followed exactly and quickly. This means the rape was “successful”.
The 7 system and professional rapes. Professional rapes can be organized as follows:
1. MILD – SEVERE. The first level or first energy center of the body is associated with life versus death. The roughness and severity of professional rapes are carefully calculated to achieve their intended goals.
2. SHORT – LONG. The second level or second energy center of the body has to do with emotions and time. The duration of a rape determines how much exhaustion, weakness, soul loss, nutritional depletion, toxic metal accumulation, and pleasure will occur. Longer rapes are also more likely to produce pregnancy and diseases.
3. ROUTINE – ABUSIVE. The third level or third energy center of the body has to do with power and control. Some rapes are less violent. Most, however, are accompanied by verbal and physical violence, beatings and other tortures to achieve certain purposes.
4. DONE ALONE – WITH OTHERS. The fourth level or fourth energy center of the body involves other people. Individual rapes by one person achieve certain goals such as brainwashing. Gang rapes and group rapes such as rape parties are used for other purposes discussed later in this article.
5. DONE OPENLY – SECRETLY. The fifth level or fifth energy center of the body has to do with open expression. Some rapes are done openly and legally, especially in the Middle East. In other places, rape is illegal and is a highly secretive crime. These are mainly nations where people practice the Christian or Hebrew religions.
6. CLEAN – DIRTY. The sixth level or sixth energy center has to do with knowledge, but also with clarity. Clean or pure rapes leave few marks or diseases on the person. Condoms or special underwear is used to catch semen, and special care is taken to treat the person gently. They are used for soul replacement, warnings, and some types of brainwashing.
Dirty rapes are far more common. The rapist intentionally transmits diseases genitally or by scratching, bloodying, spitting and other ways. Some people are forced to drink a vial of infected liquid. These rapes are generally better for brainwashing due to the shock, surprise and horror they provide.
7. RAPIST KNOWN – UNKNOWN. The seventh level or seventh energy center has to do with the connection to others in a spiritual way. For example, rape by one’s father or brother has a particularly shocking effect on a young woman. Rape by a total stranger has a somewhat different effect.
A. GENERAL EFFECTS – SUMMARY
A young woman sent me an email message, saying she had been a bright young college student, but now she can hardly function at all. It happened after her boyfriend “went too long and too hard” sexually with her. A one-hour rape caused everything listed below:
- Unbelievable anger and a deep hatred
- Outrage (What is wrong with men?)
- Brain fog - feeling spacey, dazed or “out of it”. For more on this, please read Brain Fog on this website.
- Trouble thinking through situations (especially reasoning through a problem to a conclusion). The brain works more slowly, does not process information as well, and with less accuracy.
- Short-term memory problems.
- Overall cognitive impairment.
- Depression/bipolar symptoms.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Reduced creativity and more apathy.
- Lack of coordination
- Feeling "slow” - slower reactions and slower thinking.
- Trouble concentrating or focusing.
- Harder to write essays and even sentences
- Dizzy and shaky at times.
- Numbness and, at the same time, some tingling and hypersensitivity in the vaginal area.
- Paranoia and phobias.
- Some urinary and possibly fecal incontinence.
- Speech impairment, at times.
- Reduced self-confidence or zero self-confidence. This is often caused by soul loss and soul replacement. For more on this topic, please read Soul Loss And Soul Recovery on this website.
- Intense sadness, at times.
- Physical symptoms are many, and include more premenstrual tension, ovarian problems, back, hip, neck and leg pain, and infections such as cystitis and herpes.
- Strange new cravings for: male sexual fluid, masturbation, flirting, promiscuity, whoredom, and for pregnancy.
- Strange cries or screams that occur at random times. (These are called rape cries and have to do with retracing and clearing rape trauma.)
- She was told to follow the cult or rape diet to avoid another rape. For more on this, please read The Cult or Rape Diet.
LEVELS OF DAMAGE DURING A RAPE
This short section is particularly disgusting, but needs to be told. The damage levels are:
1. Fun at a woman’s expense. Those who would control the earth believe they are our masters, and we are their slaves. They use rape for entertainment. The goal is usually not to harm the woman too much so the attackers can do it to her again.
A variant of this is a rape designed to pleasure the lady. The purpose might be to break up another relationship, or just to upset a lady. It can also be what rapist’s call a “fantasy rape”, designed to confuse and mix up a young woman. Here the woman is treated well, in some ways, making the whole thing very confusing.
2. The warning. This is also a mild rape meant only to warn someone that they better do what they are told. It is not about pleasure, however. It is usually fairly gruesome, but not that harmful to the body and brain.
3. Creating agents and homosexuals. This purpose for rape is fairly easy for a seasoned professional. If done right, with the right brainwashing during the rape, the rape does not have to be too damaging. This rape, and the others below, all require creating points (see the section entitled Points).
Removing souls. This type of rape often focuses on beating a number of key souls out of a person using various techniques of beating the person. A few of the woman’s souls are replaced with aberrant or slave souls. They can change her personality literally overnight. For details about this topic, read Soul Loss And Recovery.
After the rape, the person cannot think clearly, and tends to follow orders given him or her by an operative, who may or may not be someone they know. This is standard practice to create agents.
4. Pregnancy. Professionals can easily time a rape during the month so the woman is fertile. It almost always works. The pregnancy just upsets the woman more, and if she is religious and does not believe in abortions, it makes it hard for her as her child will remind her of the rape for the rest of her life.
Gang rapes produce pregnancy even more easily, and at most times during the menstrual cycle because so much sperm is introduced into a woman with a gang rape.
5. Simple conditioning. Rape is excellent for brainwashing. The pain, horror, violence, upset, humiliation and even the pleasure of a rape are excellent tools for conditioning a woman to think differently, to break the will of a person, and to warn her that if she does not go along with the wishes of the rapist, the consequences will be much more severe. This is a very common use of rape today.
6. Filthing up a person. The rapist, and perhaps associates, may urinate and defecate on the person. They may shout obscenities, beat the breasts, spit, cut the skin, wound the person in the vaginal area, break bones, and more. It is one of the worst types of terror attacks to discourage and dishearten a person, but it is not designed to kill.
7. To obtain information. Rape is often used as a torture method to obtain information. A special sling is often used to hold the person with legs apart and upside down while the rape goes on. This is a very vulnerable and uncomfortable position that adds to the torture.
Water may be dripped into the nose, and there can be beatings, cutting the skin and face, and much more to obtain information. Many governments actually use this method to wring information out of political and other prisoners.
8. To cause deep harm. This and the other three purposes listed below are more disgusting and involve deliberate deep harm to the body, soul and brain. The spine is usually damaged, the neck is often pushed backwards to damage it, the breasts may be beaten to cause soul loss, the head is often beaten, and diseases are usually introduced to weaken the body and brain.
9. Creating spotters, prostitutes and other more complex operatives. A spotter is a person who spots others for the gang to rape, beat up and/or turn into agents.
Creating sex slaves, pimps, prostitutes, and other types of operatives and agents requires multiple rapes and doing a lot of damage to the body. The professional rapist weakens the body significantly, and may then insert a tiny device into the brain that can keep the person alive and seemingly well. This strange practice is described in a separate article entitled The Walking Dead. This is real.
10. Delayed death. Here the goal is to kill the woman, but not to kill her immediately. This is helpful to cover up a death and make it look like something else. It works well and can be timed to kill in a week, a month, a year or even longer.
This is accomplished by damaging the neck (so called “breaking the neck”), infecting the person with certain diseases, or doing other damage. This is a highly developed science. Some of these women can recover their health with a nutritional balancing program, no matter what the rapist tells them will occur.
11. Murder. Rape can easily be used to kill a human being. When done right, there are few marks on the body and the cause of death is difficult to establish.
Now let us discuss the effects of rape in more detail.
B. PHYSICAL EFFECTS
The body systems most affected by rape, in general, are:
1. The voluntary and the autonomic nervous systems.
2. The musculo-skeletal system.
3. The nutritional system.
4. The glandular or endocrine system.
5. The immune system.
6. The subtle energetic system.
7. The reproductive system.
8. The cardiovascular system.
Let us discuss these in more detail.
1. NERVOUS SYSTEM EFFECTS
General. After experiencing rape, most women report a variety of brain and nervous system problems. The most common are foggy thinking, memory loss, irritability, anxiety, and fearfulness. Here are more details about several nervous system effects.
Brain fog. Thinking may become foggy, unclear, and slow. One may feel disconnected from reality, which is sometimes called depersonalization.
Hypersensitivity. Many women report that parts of their body such as their breasts and inner thighs become hypersensitive to touch. Often the women were beaten in these areas during the rape.
As a result, they can have an orgasm at the slightest touch of these areas, such as bumping the chest into a wall or post. This is very annoying and can prevent them from going out in public, in some instances.
“Emotional” thinking. Some people report that they begin to “think emotionally” or think with their feelings after a rape. This, however, is not really thinking or processing with the higher brain centers.
It is really just reacting in an emotional way to whatever is going on. Often it is oppositional, meaning opposed to whatever is asked or told to them, for example.
Distracted. Causes for this include having to live differently. After a rape, most women take many more precautions because the threat of another rape often hangs over their head.
In addition, one is often fuming mad, and this is distracting. Also, some who experience rape spend a lot of energy pretending that all is well and compensating in other ways, as well, in order to function fairly normally.
Traumatic nutritional imbalances from a rape can contribute to distracted thinking. These are not easy to correct and can persist for years. This is especially true today when the food supply is nutritionally depleted, when most people have impaired digestive ability, and when the nutritional status of most people is poor to begin with.
Disturbed brain architecture. Brain architecture refers to the position of the brain within the skull or cranium. Blows to the head, or any shock to the body can upset this delicate positioning. It can cause odd symptoms ranging from confusion and memory problems to blackouts, fatigue and more. Another effect is to feel very disconnected or spacy.
Disturbed brain architecture does not respond well to medical, chiropractic or cranio-sacral therapy. For more on this problem and how to correct it, read Brain Architecture on this website.
Unusual mental derangement. In a few cases of rape, something goes very wrong with the brain. These unfortunate people are left with severe mental disorders. They may be misdiagnosed as having Asperger’s syndrome or Down’s Syndrome.
Since the rapist tells the woman that she must not tell anyone about the rape or be raped 10 times harder, she usually will not tell doctors and counselors what really occurred. Most doctors and counselors never figure it out, since there are usually no physical indicators of rape.
It is not clear whether these occurrences are intentional, or whether they are “accidents” that can occur during any prolonged rape. In either case, a complete nutritional balancing program may help, based upon limited experience with a few cases.
Addiction to pleasure. This may seem unusual, but some rapes cause so much sexual pleasure that a woman may become selfish and want it all the time. It is the intent of some rapes. This can ruin marriages and make a woman promiscuous.
Rape cries. These are short, loud screams or cries that occur spontaneously in those who have experienced rape. They appear to be a release of tension or pain that was suppressed during the rape.
Some people describe the sound of a rape cry as similar to the cry of a wounded animal. It may be described as a loud, short shriek.
Note: Rape cries are a normal part of the healing process from rape, so do not stifle or suppress them.
Why does rape have these effects? The reasons are a combination of the following factors:
1. Trauma, by its nature, affects thinking. See the article entitled Trauma Release on this website.
2. Nutritional depletion and other biochemical changes, which always occurs with rape, affects thinking.
3. Minimization, which almost always occurs with rape, affects thinking. It is a change in one’s attitude in which one decides the rape was not that bad, and perhaps the attacker(s) were not that bad.
4. Sexually transmitted diseases can affect thinking because many of them go to the brain. For more on this topic, please read Sexually Transmitted Diseases on this website.
5. Entities (discarnate souls) and other souls that one picks up during a rape affect thinking a lot. This topic is discussed below.
6. Sexual fluid loss deeply affects thinking. This is discussed later in this article.
7. Chiropractic misalignments of the spine and cranium affect thinking.
8. Depression, despair, hatred, anger, rage, terror, fear, shame and blame from a rape always affect thinking.
9. Maneuvers during some rapes such as slapping or pounding the head, pulling the head back, beating the breasts, and others can affect thinking. Among other things, they often impact the Brain Architecture.
Other abuse during a rape that can affect one’s thinking includes kicking, beatings, defecating or urinating on the person, pulling the legs apart, hitting, cutting, spitting, yelling, shooting a gun near the head, and insulting or humiliating speech.
10. Banging the back of the vagina with the penis, which often occurs with a professional rape, always affects the brain. The back of the vagina reflexes to the brain. It has a numbing effect on the brain, and is a standard technique used by professional rapists to harm women.
11. More than about 12 orgasms during one encounter stresses a woman’s brain and nervous system.
12. Soul loss, which accompanies most rapes, affects one’s thinking.
13. Toxic metals, absorbed from a man’s semen, may have a negative effect on the nervous system.
14. Some women who experience rape are given hypnotic suggestions during the rape. These can also impair logical thinking.
15. Brainwashing that occurs during professional rapes affects the nervous system, in all cases.
16. Moving subtle energy upward, which occurs with all rapes, impairs thinking.
17. The intense pleasure of some rapes, combined with the horror of the experience, can affect one’s thinking.
THE PAIN BODY
A final physical and psychological effect of rape, in some cases, is that a person develops unrelenting pain in many areas of the body. Back pain occurs from chiropractic misalignments. Often there is pelvic pain from sexually-transmitted diseases, structural misalignment of the pelvis and other trauma to the area.
In addition, there can be head and neck pain due to “breaking the neck” during the rape, or from beatings during the rape. Other types of pain are also possible.
This is an important symptom because it is extremely depressing and discouraging. Unrelenting pain is an important cause of early death.
The person also may become addicted to pain medication in an effort to live a normal life. This has other serious consequences such as hearing loss and liver damage.
2. MUSCULO-SKELETAL EFFECTS
Physical exhaustion. Orgasms in a woman, in particular, cause muscle contraction. A few are okay. More than 10 or 12 cause physical exhaustion. Long rapes are particularly exhausting and can lead to death from exhaustion. Exhaustion also causes loss of many nutrients from the body.
Twisting the spine. Severe twisting of the spine almost always accompanies rape. This is called subluxation of the spine in chiropractic theory or a twist in osteopathic theory.
This fact is either unknown or ignored by most medical doctors and counselors. However, it causes chronic pain and affects movement, thinking and often the ability to rest and sleep.
Correcting the spine is essential for full recovery from rape. This is not easy, even for a skilled chiropractor or osteopath. Some of our clients report being more successful correcting the spine themselves using the exercises in the Spinal Twist article. Also, read the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape.
Why is the spine twisted? The reasons are:
1. The pelvis is shoved or smashed inward or upward toward the abdomen. As a result, the back becomes more arched, creating an exaggerated lumbar curve that is sometimes called a sway back. The spine is also compressed.
2. The rapist sometimes twists the neck forcefully to one side to purposely create subluxations. The effect is upset thinking and cause continuous neck pain.
3. The attacker may intentionally lift the neck and push the person’s head back and to one side to damage a cervical intervertebral disc. This is called breaking the neck. It leaves one side of the neck in continuous pain and leads to an ugly cringing posture.
Damage to a disc reduces the nerve energy going to a large part of the body. This reduces a person’s overall energy level, which can damage health in many ways.
4. The legs may be forced apart, often more than is comfortable, and the feet may be turned outward, like flat feet.
Soft tissue damage. This occurs, in part, because a woman’s genital area and her sex organs are extremely delicate, at all times. The male sexual organs, by contrast, are more hardy. Rapists know this well. They often purposely cause bleeding and tearing of the vagina for horror effect, to inflict pain, and to make sure the woman becomes infected with many sexually-transmitted diseases.
Energetic damage. Rape also always causes energetic blocks that slow or even totally prevent healing of the vaginal area. This is another horror of rape. It can take months for simple cuts to heal in this area.
Generalized muscle tension in the body. This is often due to fear, anger, hatred, nutritional depletion, adhesions and other factors.
Possible disfigurement – or looking strangely normal. After a rape, some women gain weight in the pelvic and hip areas. It may be due to glandular, nutritional, structural or psychological effects. Some women intentionally gain weight in an effort to look ugly to avoid another rape. This is sadly very common.
A deceptive crime. In other cases, the person looks very normal afterwards. This is because most or all of the damage is inside the vagina and inside the neck.
This is helpful in that one can continue one’s life without everyone knowing what happened. However, it also causes problems, such as:
1. Police, attorneys, counselors or others may see a woman soon after a rape and they will say “She looks fine, so it couldn’t have been so bad.” Some even believe that it didn’t happen at all. This is extremely frustrating to one who has experienced rape!
2. It is often easy to lie to oneself, one’s parents or others, pretending that the rape did not happen, or that it was not that bad.
3. The woman may look beautiful in a court of law, so the judge or jury may not believe her story and the rapist goes free or gets a very light sentence. In fact, rapists know this and can time the rape, as it is called, to produce very few physical changes in the woman.
Pelvic syndrome. This is a general tightness in the pelvic area due to sexually-transmitted infections and trauma. This, in turn, can cause constipation, diarrhea, bladder infections, rectal problems, adrenal weakness, ovarian and uterine dysfunctions, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), and more. A separate article entitled Pelvic Syndrome describes this in more detail.
Factors that further slow healing of the tissues. These include:
1. Nutritional depletion from the trauma. Nutrients needed for healing may simply not be available.
2. Upward movement of subtle energy due to the rape. This weakens the entire body, and particularly the pelvic area. This topic is discussed later in this article.
3. Minimalization of the rape, shame, anger, fear and unforgiveness. After a rape, many women shut the whole episode out of their minds in order to try to function normally. However, this can slow healing dramatically.
To help restore consciousness to the vaginal area in a gentle way, daily vaginal coffee implants are excellent. These are discussed in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Other previous biochemical and structural imbalances. Most young women today are not healthy to begin with, no matter how pretty they appear. Rape just adds to their prior malnutrition and other problems. It can be the final blow that causes their health to take a sharp downturn.
3. NUTRITIONAL EFFECTS
Rape always depletes the body nutritionally. Here are several reasons why:
1. It is an extreme stress. Rape is terribly embarrassing, scary, and anger-causing. Stress of any type will deplete nutrients such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and many others very quickly – often within minutes. This applies to any trauma.
2. Sexual fluid loss. Rape often depletes the sexual fluids, at least to some degree. There are two female sexual fluids: a light-colored secretion of the Bartholin’s glands of the vagina, and a thicker, darker fluid called amrita or urine fluid, due to its color. Urine fluid should never be depleted, ever, but it may be if a rape is severe enough and lasts a while. This is called being “dried out”. This fluid is very hard to recover and its depletion leaves a woman feeling very weak and depressed. This is a deliberate tactic of some rapists who wish to brainwash and disable a young woman.
Male sexual fluid is a mixture of prostatic secretion and sperm from the testis. Loss of too much of this fluid is also quite damaging for a man. While women can reabsorb some of their lost fluid, reabsorption is harder for a man.
The sexual fluids are very rich in special compounds of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and other nutrients. In many cases of rape, these nutrients are lost, and they are not easy to replenish.
Even if the sexual act is only half an hour, in many cases, it is too much for many women and she loses vital sexual fluids. This phenomenon can even occur during regular sex, especially if it is done frequently or too intensely. However, most people have the good sense to stop their sexual activity when they notice that it makes them tired or irritable, no matter how pleasurable it is.
3. Receiving cadmium and other toxins. During all unprotected sex, and especially rape, a woman also receives a large dose of male sexual fluid, which contains toxic metals such as cadmium and others.
In addition, rape always depletes vital minerals because it is a trauma. One way the body responds to trauma of any kind is to begin eliminating zinc, selenium, chromium and other vital minerals as part of the fight-or-flight response.
As this occurs, the body becomes open to accumulating toxic metals. These replace the “preferred” minerals in the body, to some extent. The toxic metals are all around us in the air, food, water and things we touch. They include mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, beryllium, barium, and about a dozen others.
The accumulation of these and other toxins is a very important part of the effect of rape. One reason is that the person no longer functions as well. While the effects can be subtle, usually general health is poorer, brain function is always impacted, the energy level is much lower in some cases, and all sorts of symptoms can develop.
Just eating well does not fix the problem! This is a must to understand. Once the toxic metals are in the enzyme binding sites, and elsewhere in the body, special measures are required to dislodge them safely, replace them with the correct minerals, and the eliminate the toxic metals from the body. This is where a complete nutritional balancing program excels. Chelation therapy for metals is much less effective, in my experience.
4. Infections deplete nutrients in several ways. Infections acquired during a rape can use up nutrients themselves, or impair digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods.
5. Physical exhaustion and sweating causes nutrient loss.
6. Vegetarian diets and rape. If a person who experiences rape is a vegetarian or semi-vegetarian, the nutritional depletion is often far worse and recovery is much harder. This may be because vegetarians and semi-vegetarians, in my experience, are always quite malnourished, especially in regard to zinc, selenium and other vital nutrients found in sexual fluids.
This is one reason why many who counsel women who have experienced rape explain that one must eat red meat at least several times a week and maybe more for a while if one wishes to recover faster.
The worst foods to eat after a rape are raw food like salads and fruit, and all sugars and sweets, including fruit and fruit juices or too much of any juice. Plenty of cooked vegetables and red meat daily are needed, along with some whole grains, but not wheat, to rebuild the body and mind. Also, never drink reverse osmosis water, “drinking water”, “purified water”, alkaline water or distilled water. Always drink carbon-only filtered tap water or spring water only. This is also very important for recovery.
At times, a rapist will warn the person that she is never to eat red meat again, and to eat fruit every day. This is nothing more than an attempt to keep the woman from regaining her former strength and mental acuity. For more on vegetarian diets, please read Vegetarian Diets on this site.
Sexual fluid craving. I list this under nutritional effects. However, it may be much more complex. Rape, especially when it dries a woman out, almost always causes the woman to crave male sexual fluids. This is an odd phenomenon, but absolutely true. Women who were formerly not that interested in sex find themselves suddenly “needing” sex to feel okay.
A related problem is that women who have this unusual nutritional craving may approach men for sex out of a desire for their sexual fluid. This behavior then opens them up to rape, which they may even claim to enjoy because they want the sexual fluid so badly.
This may sound unusual, but it is the truth and is a growing phenomenon. A properly designed nutritional balancing program, fortunately, will help anyone overcome the craving for male or female sexual fluid. This important subject is discussed in a separate article entitled Sexual Fluid Craving.
The last straw. A rape can push one over the edge nutritionally. This may leave one with severe mental and physical imbalances that are actually out of proportion to the severity of the trauma.
This is a very important problem today having to do with all types of trauma, not just rape. It can occur after a seemingly minor flu episode, after having a baby, after a car accident, a loss of a loved one, or even the loss of a pet. It happens commonly after a surgery, or after a course or two of antibiotics or taking some other medical drug. It can occur as a result of a lawsuit or a divorce.
Almost any type of stress can leave a person with a type of brain fog that is nutritional in nature that requires a complete nutritional balancing program to correct, not just a few vitamin pills or a new diet. It is a fact that just makes rape and other traumas even worse for many, many people.
4. ENDOCRINE EFFECTS
Chronic exhaustion. All traumas reduce adaptive energy in the body. This is a cardinal rule or principle of physiology. It occurs because the body and/or the brain try to wall off the trauma, and this type of compensation or adaptation to stress uses up energy.
The principle that traumatizing a person reduces her energy level is used in cults and in all brainwashing situations to keep control of a person. For more on energy, read Restoring The Body’s Energy Systems on this website.
Rape almost always results in adrenal gland exhaustion or insufficiency, and in many cases contributes to or causes low thyroid. To learn about these, read Adrenal Burnout and Thyroid Disease on this website.
There can be many other effects on the glands from a rape depending upon nutritional damage, structural damage, soul loss or other effects of the rape. For example, instilling fear in a woman by itself affects the adrenal glands and thyroid gland.
5. IMMUNE SYSTEM EFFECTS
Sexually-transmitted infections. Most who experience rape get a special bonus – a host of sexually transmitted diseases. They usually occur not only on the genitals, but in the mouth, in the eyes, and elsewhere. Besides causing shame, they always weaken the body a little, or perhaps a lot.
These may be overcome, but it takes plenty of healing work with a nutritional balancing program only, in my experience. Other remedies simply do not work well enough, although garlic juice applied liberally in the vagina is quite good if the infection just occurred in the past few days.
To heal most of them thoroughly, however, one must make the body much more yang, balance the body chemistry with an individualized program, and totally renourish the body and brain with a complete nutritional balancing program. This is not that hard to do if one is dedicated to one’s health and healing. It is discussed in the Healing Rape article.
Lies about STDs. Three lies dominate the media discussions of sexually transmitted diseases. They are 1) sexually transmitted diseases are mostly benign, 2) sexually transmitted diseases can be “treated” with drugs, and 3) men and women suffer equally from them. Let us briefly debunk these ideas.
The truth, in my observation, is that sexually transmitted diseases are all dangerous. The worst are some strains of gonorrhea and syphilis that are quite resistant to antibiotics and tend to slowly spread to the brain and all other vital organs, compromising a person’s health in many subtle ways. Even simple herpes viruses are not benign and can spread to the nervous system and elsewhere.
The second truth, in my observation, is that many STDs cannot be stopped with drugs, or with herbs or vitamins. First of all, the anti-viral drugs are not that good, and far worse, the drugs are toxic and can wreck your health. This must be taught to all young women and young men. These infections must be avoided, because at this time they cannot be healed easily by standard medical methods. The methods suggested in the Healing Rape article are much better, however.
Why physicians keep spewing the lie that sexually transmitted disease are benign and easy to treat when they are not, is beyond me, and it is sheer insanity. It reminds me of the way HIV and AIDS were handled in the early 1990s when they first appeared. Few wanted to talk about them seriously. Perhaps doctors perpetuate the lie because in reality, they have no answers, so why worry everyone?
The third truth is that sexually transmitted diseases are much worse for women than they are for men. This is true because sexually transmitted diseases flourish much better and spread much faster in the warm environment of the vagina than they do on the colder, outer genitals of men, although men are not immune from them, of course.
Spreading. It is important to know that sexually transmitted infections, in women, especially, do not remain in the genital area. Many of them slowly spread throughout the body and attack all of the organs, including the brain. These weaken a woman’s body badly, in time, and will cause fatigue, depression, and often Brain Fog among many other symptoms.
Rape spreads disease much more than regular sex because of its more violent nature and longer duration. Indeed, it is often one of the goals of the rape.
Many sexually transmitted diseases do not remain in the genital area of a woman for more than a year at the most.
So, if the rape isn’t bad enough, the diseases can hang around for years. Often the woman’s husband becomes infected, and both of their health is affected for life, in some cases. Fortunately, a nutritional balancing program, done correctly, can slow this process and often reverse them and heal them completely, eventually, if one sticks to the program long enough. Therefore, don’t worry about these diseases if you experience rape, if you are willing to go on a nutritional balancing program and do it faithfully.
Also, this section is designed to alert anyone who is having or contemplating casual sex to stop at once. It is sheer insanity today.
DO NOT believe any sex partner who says he or she does not have any diseases. You are placing your life in danger for a half-hour thrill. Wait for marriage, or at least to be in a committed relationship. We recommend against having boyfriends at any age!
Hot tubs and pools. Today, many people acquire STDs just by sitting in a hot tub or by going into a swimming pool. They are everywhere. Wise people stay away from all hot tubs and swimming pools for this reason. The worst are public tubs and public pools found in places such as hotels, cruise ships, resorts and also at places like the YMCA, athletic clubs, high schools, colleges and spas.
The “lick the finger” routine. Another common way young women get STDs is if a man sticks his finger in a woman’s vagina, usually on a date. It happens all the time, even first dates. Some men do it routinely, without asking. First he licks one of his fingers in his mouth to wet it, so he can rub the clitoris without hurting his date.
This infects the finger with an STD, or with several of them. Then he sticks it under her dress or inside her pants. If she’s wearing jeans, some men are fast at dropping the zipper so they can get in.
Instead of asking, they just assume all women want to be invaded this way for a thrill. And it is done! – And she has a disease for the rest of her life, in many cases.
Ladies – if you want an orgasmic tickle, learn to do it to yourself. It is not hard. Don’t wait for a man to do it to you, which is unclean at best, and it can easily turn into a rape. Realize that the boys all do it to themselves, so they know all about it. It is somewhat easier for them to have an orgasm because the organ is much bigger and it’s out in the open. However, if you are curious, learn how to do it to yourself, so you are not dependent on a date for it.
However, I am not suggesting that anyone masturbate. It just wastes your energy. Read about that in the article entitled Masturbation. However, often a teenage girl is so amazed by her orgasm on a date that she spreads the word to her friends. Soon the filth gets spread around the high school, or even the junior high school, with the help of the “sharp” boys who know how to do it to the girls.
And we will say it many times in this article - Ladies, be very careful whom you go out with, especially if you are a teen or in college. You don’t have to have sex to get a disease today! Even kissing him will do it, since many men have the diseases in their mouths from the “lick the finger” routine in the past. Many young men and women are so diseased it is better not to even hold their hand!
Forced to drink vials of germs. Another way some women report that they got STDs and other diseases is they were forced to swallow vials of liquids during or after a beating or a rape. Some were even told that these contained bacteria or viruses that would make them sick or even kill them.
For many more details about STDs, please read Sexually Transmitted Diseases – An Epidemic on this website.
6. SUBTLE ENERGY EFFECTS OF RAPE
Energetic imbalances are not well understood by conventional medical doctors or counselors, so this section of the article may seem very unusual. However, these problems are very real.
Many women who have experienced rape will testify to this fact. They feel 100% better when the energetic imbalances are corrected. Many say, “I am finally back to my old self”.
Basically, rape always upsets and disorganizes a person’s subtle energy system. Here are examples:
1. Moving energy upwards from the feet to the head. Normally, subtle energy flows from the head to the feet in a downward direction. Rape tends to reverse this forcefully. This fact may be reflected in certain slang phrases such as getting “knocked up”, “f….. up”, “messed up” and others.
Methods that are part of a nutritional balancing program, such as the Pushing Down Exercise, can help heal rape because they correct the subtle energy flow pattern. For more details, read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
2. Central channel effects. One of the effects of a general movement of subtle energy upward after a rape is a disturbance of the conception vessel in acupuncture, or the central channel of the body. This energy channel runs down the front of the body along the midline to the pubic bone. Then it move back and goes up the back along the spine. It is important to keep it open for optimum health.
After a rape, subtle energy usually does not flow in this channel as well. Reasons for this are damage to the spine, congestion due to trauma of the abdominal and pelvic area, diseases in these areas, and intense fear, anger or other emotional disturbance.
This is worse if the rape is violent, or if the rapist beats the person anywhere along the channel with his hand or with an object. For example, in some cases, the rapist hits the woman’s pubic bone and vaginal area very hard. This shocks the channel and damages it.
3. Reversing the spin of the major energy centers. During a rape, the major energy centers, also called the chakras in Sanskrit, are made to spin in reverse and too fast. This exhausts a person and will eventually kill the person if the rapist does not stop in time.
The energy centers spin incorrectly for several reasons:
1. Orgasms, in either men or women, always spin the energy centers backwards and faster.
2. A woman’s orgasms open her energy field, causing her to pick up the vibration or energies of anyone who is near her. Rapists have their energy centers spinning in reverse, so the woman picks up this energy by an inductive process.
3. In some rapes, the rapist intentionally visualizes her centers spinning in reverse to enhance sexual pleasure and to upset her body.
In these cases, he takes advantage of male-female blending that takes place whenever two bodies are in close proximity. The more powerful one, usually the male body, can influence the energy centers of the less powerful one.
Male-female blending can be beneficial, but is not beneficial during a rape. For details, read Male-Female Blending.
4. Upsetting the dantiens. The dantiens are three important energy centers located in the head, the chest and the pelvis. Rape generally upsets all three of these, but particularly causes the lower dantien to slow down. This is very harmful. For details, read The Dantiens.
5. Reflex effects. The vagina has a reflex system. This is similar to the reflex system that is on the bottom of the feet, and on the hands, the ears, and elsewhere.
For example, the reflexes from the bottom wall of the vagina go to the abdomen, while the reflexes from the top or superior aspect of the vagina go to the spine. However, most important for rape are the reflexes from the back wall of the vagina. These go to the head.
For this reason, repeated hitting of the back of the vagina that occurs commonly during a rape, and can occur even during hard sex, can overload and possibly damage the brain and central nervous system. Fortunately, this can usually be corrected with a nutritional balancing program that renourishes and balances all systems of the body. To learn more about reflex systems in the body, read Reflexology on this website.
6. Making the body more yin. Yin is a Chinese word that refers to a physics phenomenon. Yin means cold, expanded, centrifugal and more broken apart or entropic. Today, it also usually means weak and sick. That is because most of the bodies are yin to begin with. If one experiences rape, the body is made more yin, and this generally means more ill. The yin effect of rape is a combination of all of the energetic effects above, and the physical effects described in other sections of this article. For much more on this interesting subject, please read Yin And Yang Healing, and Yin Disease on this site.
7. Upsetting the connection between the two subtle bodies or energy fields called the etheric bodies. This occurs if the rape lasts more than about half an hour. One effect of this is that the woman often wants to have sex more often, and may become promiscuous.
The reason is that joining of the two etheric energy fields occurs with orgasm. If the natural mechanism has been damaged, having orgasms is the only way the two fields can come together.
Epileptic seizures can have a similar effect as orgasms to bring together the two etheric energy fields of a human being. Some who experience rape develop epilepsy afterwards as a compensatory mechanism to bring together the two etheric energy fields. A complete nutritional balancing program can repair this type of damage due to rape.
8. Penetrating the electromagnetic field. Rape, by definition, is a penetration of the boundaries of a woman’s body. This has a curious effect of extracting some subtle energy from the field around a person. This is the cause of the Charging effect of sex upon women, especially.
Penetrating the energy field of another person is often a powerful experience in other ways. When it is done by force and/or without voluntary consent, it violates the integrity of the body and can easily give rise to intense fear, anger and insecurity.
9. Energetic attachment. Another aspect of male-female blending is that a woman can become energetically attached or under the influence of anyone who is near her when her energy field opens due to having orgasms, especially many orgasms.
This fact is used by cults who “recruit” and “attach” young women by this method. Often they attach them for life. It is also used by young men who rape women on dates, knowing that often this will cause the woman to accept a marriage proposal, even if she had previously rejected the man.
10. Other subtle energy effects. Other areas of the body are sometimes beaten or bruised, such as the breasts, thighs, arms and head. Each of these injuries may affect the subtle energy systems of a human being.
Correcting the energetic imbalances caused by rape is a great secret of healing rape completely. Otherwise, it cannot be thoroughly healed. Correction may involves some odd practices such as doing vaginal coffee implants for a few weeks or months. To learn this simple, safe and powerful method, read Vaginal Coffee Implants on this website.
7. REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EFFECTS
These are many. Often, women notice changes in their menstrual periods, for example. Fertility may be affected, especially by infections in the pelvic area. Psychologically, some women suddenly want to have children, while others shy away from sex and child-bearing.
Childbearing. Rape can disable a woman so she cannot bear children. Another possibility is she can still reproduce, but she cannot care for her children adequately because she is always tired, and/or she cannot think clearly. A rape may also leave her with sexually transmitted diseases that she passes on to her babies. These may be secret goals of rape used as a way to damage a society.
Fortunately, a complete nutritional balancing program can reverse many, if not all of these problems. This can permit a woman to lead a normal life after a rape, even if the healing program is undertaken 20 years or more after the incident.
8. CARDIOVASCULAR EFFECTS
Rape is hard on both the physical heart, as well as the emotional heart center. It is often felt as a profound shock, betrayal, disappointment, and other things that affect the heart and the cardiovascular system.
It can cause a rise in blood pressure, especially if one holds too much anger or fear. In most cases, however, it results in low blood pressure and more sluggish circulation due to adrenal and thyroid weakness as a result of the rape.
9. SOUL EFFECTS
This section may seem unusual. However, rape is often done to affect a person’s souls. It can be used to “trap the soul”, to remove souls, and to bring new souls into a person. Let us discuss these three effects in more detail.
Trapping the soul. This can be a positive or negative use of rape. It makes use of the fact that rape is one of the few types of intense experience in which the main soul or entity soul does not leave the body.
Normally, during any intense experience, the main soul leaves the body to avoid or minimize trauma and even to avoid lessons the soul needs to learn. For some reason, however, when the genital organs are involved as they are with rape, the main soul must remain with the body.
Because the soul does not leave during a rape, rape can be used to affect the soul deeply. For example, let us say one’s soul is lazy and does not want to make an effort in any way in life. A rape could change that by forcing the soul to experience helplessness and even violence that would prompt the soul to be less lazy in the future. In theory, many other lessons could also be taught in the same way.
However, one could also harm the soul much more deeply with rape than with other traumas because the soul cannot get out of the way with a rape.
Entity attachment. Rape, by weakening a woman or man, always causes discarnate entities to attach to one’s body or energy field. Discarnates, as they are called, are souls that belonged to people who have died.
At the death of the human body, the souls should leave the earth and move on to other realms. Discarnates, however, are still hanging around the earth and often cause mischief. Many are angry and immature.
If this seems unusual, it is not. The Hebrew and Christian Bibles refer to such souls often, calling them “devils”, “satans”, and “demons”. Jesus removed them, at times, to help people get well.
They are also mentioned in the scriptures of other world religions, and they are known in the field of psychology, as well. A psychology book about them is The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore.
Rarely, the attachment is rather complete. Usually, it is partial, meaning that the person still has some control over his or her body, and just does not feel right or function well. The brain does not function correctly, the body may become awkward, dull or ill, and the person’s face may become sad or distorted in some way.
One can release these attachments by improving one’s health a lot. Thinking only wholesome thoughts is also helpful. A nutritional balancing program works well to strengthen the body and mind. To learn more about this topic, please read Entity Attachment And Release on this site.
Soul loss and soul replacement. This is one of the main functions of a professional rape. Soul loss occurs with most rapes. The longer and harder the rape, the more souls are lost from the body.
In all cases, they are replaced by sick and mischievous souls that the rapist carries with him.
Soul loss and replacement can easily ruin a person’s future and turn a fine individual into a drug addict, a criminal, a sex fiend or something else in the space of a few hours. Soul loss also leads to health problems, confusion, inability to think and depression.
Usually, the soul loss is permanent unless and until the person follows a nutritional balancing program to restore general health. In addition, there are methods called soul recovery methods that can help, as well. For a woman, having a good husband may also help with soul recovery. For more on this topic, read The Controller Souls and Soul Recovery.
10. EFFECTS ON FUTURE CHILDREN
Rape always causes nutritional deficiencies and the accumulation of more toxic metals in the body. This will affect future children who are born to a person.
In fact, a major goal of professional rapes is to weaken women and disrupt society by nutritionally weakening the future offspring of women.
Fortunately, the nutritional problems of rape can be reversed with a nutritional balancing program. Just following a good diet and taking nutritional supplements may be helpful, but is not enough, in our experience.
THE RISK OF DEATH
Another critical aspect of rape is the threat of death to the woman. Many women lose their lives during or after a rape. The main reason is quite simple. The rapist does not want anyone to find out about his crime. Rape is not a crime that is easily covered up. The sperm is usually all over the woman’s genital area, so it can easily be analyzed for its DNA content.
As a result, a rapist has a strong motive to do away with the only witness, and at the same time do away with the only evidence of his crime. This is just the truth, though it is not a pleasant one. When a young woman disappears, most often she has been abducted, experienced rape, then killed, and her body dumped somewhere. I am discussing this because ignorant young women do not realize that they need to protect themselves from rape and its consequences.
Other reasons for loss of life during or after a rape include:
1. Resisting a rape. This can be very dangerous. It is true that kicking a man fiercely in the groin sometimes scares him off. However, if it does not stop him, the man will be much more angry. However, a swift kick has saved some women from rape, or cut it short.
2. Depression after a rape causes a few women to take their own lives, especially when it occurs during the teenage years.
3. Some women become involved with prostitution after rape, which leads to their ultimate death.
4. Some are badly injured and die in the hospital of infections, uncontrolled bleeding, puncture wounds to the back of the vagina, or other things.
5. Derangements of the subtle human energy fields often occur with a rape. These weaken a person and easily lead to an early death.
6. Infections contracted during a rape may shorten one’s life.
7. Discouragement, shame, anger, fear and depression always shorten a person’s life.
8. If a man or woman is “dried out”, which means depleted of sexual fluid during a rape, as commonly occurs, health is compromised and few recover from this. Especially if it is repeated again, one may develop cancer or other fatal illnesses.
For this reason, if a man or a woman experiences being “dried out”, one must 1) eat red meat every day for a few months, and 2) do your best to avoid it ever occurring again.
Rape as a near-death experience. This is somewhat different from the discussion above. Near the end of a rape that lasts an hour or more, a woman will often be near death. The same occurs with a man if he experiences whipping of the penis and ejaculates more than about 7 or 8 times.
At this time, some women experience separation of the soul from the body to a limited degree. The soul often flies up above the two people a few feet and observes the rape in a detached way.
This occurs even if the woman dies from the rape. In this case, the soul does not return to the body. Otherwise, the soul usually stays away until the rape is over, and then returns to the body. This phenomenon is common with other near-death experiences such as dying on an operating table or being struck by lightning.
A horrible feeling. The feeling one has while observing the rape from above is absolutely frightening, as though death is inevitable. This is unlike other near-death experiences in which the person is usually at peace with the entire experience.
No tunnel. The rape near-death experience also differs from most others in that one does not experience moving through a tunnel to “the other side”.
RAPE A COMPLEX TRAUMA
Rape is thus a very complex trauma, in many cases. This means it affects many systems of the body. The reason is it is often very severe, and secondly, it affects a person not just physically, but also emotionally, energetically, structurally, nutritionally, and at a soul level. For this reason, it is not easy to recover from fully, on one’s own.
Counseling is often all that is offered to those who have experienced rape, and this, while helpful, is usually not enough. A companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape offers comprehensive bioenergetic solutions for the effects of rape, and works much better in our experience.
C. EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL EFFECTS
To most women, rape seems outrageous, weird and insane. It is one reason rape is not discussed more in public. Why would anyone want to stick a part of his body inside another person, particularly a stranger, and want it so badly he will commit a crime and force it?
Rape is criminal behavior, and should be punished as such! Normal men don’t ever consider it, and for that matter neither do wild or domesticated animals. The popular idea that “this is how men think” is not correct, ladies. Please give it up right away.
Rape is a criminal attack on an individual or a nation, and nothing less. By disguising it as just “sexy thoughts”, those who would destroy our society get away with light jail sentences and often no punishment at all. Meanwhile, it tears apart relationships between men and women, one of its goals. It is the old “divide and conquer strategy of ruining a culture.
At the same time, women, we need to be clear about love versus hormones. Too many of us believe that the men who chase us love us, but this is not necessarily true. The men love body parts, such as our hair, breasts or even our perfume, but that is not the same as loving you, the person.
Most women also do not understand the male drive to get pleasure by sticking the penis inside of them. This desire is just not present in a woman, so women do not relate to it very well. This can add to the sense of insanity that often occurs with rape.
Most rapes cause a permanent type of horror. It is a kind of revulsion or just horror that is somewhat difficult to describe, but we will attempt it because those who have gone through the experience understand it.
This horror may not occur with all rapes. For example, if a woman’s husband or boyfriend just “goes a little too long”, she may become angry and exhausted, but it may not cause the horror to be described in this paragraph.
The horror occurs most with professional rapes. These rapes are a type of organized crime that is quite widespread. The local police know about them, but some are afraid to discuss them openly. Some others are paid off or otherwise discouraged from discussing the problem.
Causes for rape horror. Here are the main causes for rape horror. Knowing about the subject is helpful for women.
A) FILTH. Professional rapes are usually filthy, and always it is by design. The man may urinate or defecate on the woman at the start, and she may be forced to lie in it for hours. The room or situation may be filthy, such as a bare floor, or the woods, or dirt, or gravel, or bugs. The man’s body often smells bad, and it goes on for hours. The clothing often is ripped off, put on the ground, and bloodied. Blood is often everywhere.
Filthy hands paw the body, cut the body and inflict wounds. Sharp and dirty objects such as screwdrivers are used to inflict wounds. Fingers go into eyes, ears, nose and mouth to inflict pain and suffering. Beatings are dirty, with dirty rags, broom handles, and more. Spitting into the face, eyes and elsewhere often accompanies these rapes, as well.
B) PAIN. Pain is made part of the professional rape as a tool of brainwashing and control. Eventually, the body goes numb, and often remains numb for the rest of the lifetime of the body, and this is part of the brainwashing because if one ever challenges the brainwashing, the bodily pain returns.
Women have pain of rough coitus, wounds, twisted and perhaps broken arms, perhaps tight chains or ties to hold them down, lying on hard ground, a much larger body on top of theirs, and more.
Men who experience penis whipping and anal rape have tremendous pain, as well, due to these procedure. Women are often whipped and beaten up during these professional rapes, and this, of course, is also extremely painful.
C) PLEASURE. This is only true with the women who experience rape. There is little pleasure for the men.
For women, however, the pleasure is a paradox that most do not understand well. Many young women believe they can only have real sexual pleasure with the husband or other partner they love. I am not sure why this is so. Men know better than this, as a rule, but not many women understand that sexual pleasure is purely a physical sensation, and that is all.
So when a woman experiences rape, she is often with a stranger, not a lover, and yet the pleasure is intense. The rapist often knows a lot about how to pleasure his victim, and he uses this as a weapon to confuse her deeply. She cannot understand how it can feel so good when it is so bad and “wrong”. So this is the essence of the pleasure problem.
To a degree, this is an ignorance on the part of many women of how their body works. Male bodies have the pleasure organ exposed, so it is easier for them to “experiment”, and most do so early in life, so this may be why men understand that sex is just a physical activity, and nothing more. Some will object to my describing it this way, but I urge you to not become romantic about it.
Another possible reason women become confused about pleasure is they are more sensitive and sensual creatures than men. Women can be “turned on” easily by a knowledgeable partner or rapist, and made to feel things easily, much more easily than a man.
A third reason women become so confused about the pleasure of some rapes is they are more interested in bonding with their sexual partner than are most men. Most women are very careful to choose their husband or partner carefully. They are usually shocked that they easily bond with a murderous, filthy, disgusting rapist, but it happens, and deeply, and it seems to be part of woman’s makeup to bond with men easily.
D) SMELLS. Women, particularly, as well as some men, are very sensitive to odors. Sex for women especially, tends to be somewhat romantic, and she expects nice smells and clean bodies.
Professional rape, and most rapes, are awful in this regard, and often intentionally so. The smells are often of terrible breath, old cigarette and marijuana smoke, male sweat, dried blood, old urine and feces. At times, the filthy smells also include the handles of sharp, dirty objects, such as knives, guns, and other things. The smells just add to the horror of the experience, and the memories that can linger for years.
E) BEATINGS, KICKING AND OTHER ABUSE. Rape is bad enough, but often professionals also use beating, kicking, spitting and other abuse to “enhance” the rape. It is to enhance the horror, and it works. No one wants to be treated as just a piece of meat, and this is what the rapists often do to enforce their brainwashing and “tie up the case”.
F) HELPLESSNESS. This is a big part of all rape, and often well-planned. One is flat on the back, legs spread, bleeding, in pain, and not able to think clearly. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and “all is hanging out”. It just adds to the horror.
G) THE TALK. This varies with the rape. Sometimes a rapist will talk gently and sweetly. However, in other cases, the rapist is violent, abusive, swearing, threatening, screaming, grabbing the body while shouting insults, and more. This is all calculated in a professional rape, and is done to add horror and “emphasis” to the rape.
H) THE STARE. This is a technique used in some professional rapes. The rapists stares at the woman in an intense disapproving way. Most women love approving stares, and this is calculated to have the opposite effect. It is embarrassing, humiliating, and demeaning, at times in the extreme. It is fake and calculated, but it works as another source of horror.
Rape is a special kind of trauma in that it can be done in a way that puts a person into a light hypnotic trance. This trance state exists only during the experience, and it ends when the rape ends.
The cause of the trance state is that certain souls leave the body during a rape to escape. When they return, the trance state goes away, along with most memory of how the suggestions were implanted.
Professional rapists all know this. Part or all of the purpose of most professional rapes is to implant suggestions deep in the subconscious mind of the person experiencing the rape. These vary, depending on the situation. Some are told “You will become an obedient wife to a man you will soon meet.” The pretty ones are often told, “From now on, you will want sex practically daily, and you won’t care who it is with.” These become the sex slaves, in other words.
In some cases, the message is “You will become homosexual” or even “You will kill your husband or wife, and become a life-long member of our group.”. This kind of thing is standard practice among professional rapists, who can be of any description. Some look like religious leaders, doctors, cult leaders, or some appear as sickly teenagers.
No one is really safe from them, although the more careful you are about your dress, where you go, and with whom you associate, the better.
Young girls will have objects shoved inside the vagina until the girl orgasms. Sometimes electrified probes are used, as they work faster.
Rape has the advantage that is puts a person into a deep trance very quickly and usually the effects are permanent. So if you have experienced rape, most likely you are dealing with these subconscious suggestions, even if you are totally unaware of them.
Rape often instills deep fear in a woman or a man. Women, in particular, are often left with fears about all sorts of things, from going to sleep to going out on dates, and even fear of hating all people. Some women cannot even go out of the house much, and all report becoming afraid of all men, even those in their family. This is to be expected, of course, but fear of this magnitude is difficult to live with.
In some cases, the women deny the fear and even become promiscuous. The reasons are discussed elsewhere in this article. Some, however, withdraw from society to some extent, at least, and live out their lives in a withdrawn and depressed state.
In fact, having survived a rape is many young women’s dark, hidden secret. These women are terrified to share it with men they date and even their closest girlfriends, at times. For this reason, the secret colors their entire lives and often makes them miserable, distant, distracted and unhappy for years.
The fear caused by rape may also have a cascade or domino effect. That is, the trauma of the rape leads to more fears and more trauma for the woman or man. It is as though the rapist started a process of destruction and the one who goes through it herself keeps it going and makes it worse. This is how fearsome a rape can be, in many cases.
THE RAPE FEARS
1. Fear of ever going to sleep (because you might experience rape again).
2. Fear of suffocation (from men putting their hand over your mouth during a rape).
3. Fear of dying young of strange diseases and filth diseases.
4. Fear of passing the diseases on to your husband, and especially to your children, and killing all of them too young.
5. Fear of death and of dying a horrible death.
6. Fear of pregnancy. No one really wants abortions, especially repeated ones if you experienced rape more than once.
7. Fear of the intense shame connected with all rapes, of all kinds, even the mild ones. Your private parts are sacred and should be private, and you feel like a piece of s-h-i-t. This also means fear of talking about it with anyone, even a counselor, a parent, or the police. All of them can be insensitive, unkind and even corrupt in some cities. They may not even believe you if you don’t have lots of DNA evidence.
8. Fear of losing your mind. This has to do with the seeming insanity of rape. It is not insane – it works for brainwashing and many other nasty purposes. However, this is not taught in high school or college psychology classes.
9. Fear of a terrible loneliness and insecurity that sets in after even a mild rape. It is even more intense after repeated rapes or worse with gang rapes,. It makes you want to just do whatever other people want you to do – to be the perfect slave. That is the goal, sadly, of a lot of rape, and not just sex trafficking rapes.
10. Fear of your injuries such as broken teeth, broken arms and legs, eyes popped out, body parts cut off or damaged, backaches, and more.
11. Fear of your own hatred and unforgiveness. Fear that your anger will haunt you the rest of your life, and you feel like you might just kill or hurt all men, including a loving husband, maybe your father, or someone else whom you don’t want to hurt.
12. Fear of exhaustion. After a rape, often a deep fatigue or exhaustion sets in that is unrelenting for a while, though it may wear off after a time. It is frightening, especially to a young woman not accustomed to it. How will you ever succeed at anything when you can hardly get out of bed?
13. Fear that no one will believe you, or even if they do, they will not be able to help you. This is very, very important because it happens often.
Your male friends, in particular, may not know at all how to react, what to say, how to help you, and a few may just run away from you, so be careful about talking about it too early in a relationship.
I do not recommend spilling your guts about your rape on the first few dates with a new person. If a man really cares for you, he won’t mind your telling him later. Early in a relationship, however, most men don’t know what to do with that information, so it is often not useful. For most men, the idea of rape is just as disgusting and despicable as it is for you. Please always remember this!
Going on a complete Nutritional Balancing Program – and not other nutrition or herbal programs – is amazing to help you process your trauma so you can tell others about a rape without falling apart, and without sounding of feeling like a loser.
14. Fear of ruining your marriage and family due to all the above.
This is directly related to fear, but is somewhat unusual and different. A person who experiences rape may feel silenced or shut up in a special way. In fact, cults and political operatives often use rape to silence people, to keep them from speaking what they know.
In this way, rape makes a person timid and “cooperative”. It is used repeatedly on a person, in some cases, to maintain secrecy for illegal trafficking, for example, or prostitution, drug running, weapons dealing, bribery, or other crimes.
Intense anger, either consciously expressed or hidden, is a common response to a rape. It can manifest as declining grades in school, a lack of interest in anything, and often aberrations in regard to sex and relationships. Some who experience rape lose all interest in sex, have too much interest in sex, or begin to engage in depraved sex of many kinds. Other young women develop a host of other symptoms that are either subtle expressions of anger, or compensations so the person will not feel the anger so much.
For example, some women become very sweet and loving, but underneath they are seething with anger. Others become very loose sexually. This can be a rebellion against their parents, perhaps, who failed to protect them or, in some cases, performed the rape.
Rape causes a culture of anger and hatred. In some Middle Eastern cultures in which rape is practiced as a matter of course, the women’s anger is transferred to her children. The children, both male and female, are full of rage and hate from the time they are born, or soon after.
This begets a vicious cycle of hatred and prejudice. The habit and ritual of cultural rape perpetuates this cycle of hatred like no other act. This may be an important factor in Middle Eastern politics in our world today. For more on anger, read Anger on this site.
Many professional rapes are designed to cause intense pleasure. Professional rapists, which is almost all of them, often know how to produce intense pleasure in a woman. Most rapists also fully understand Charging and Sexual Fluid Craving.
The effects of the intense pleasure include:
1. Damage to marriages and partnerships. The rapist spoils the woman with sexual pleasure, one can say, and it is often one of the intents of the rape. Very few husbands and boyfriends are as adept at this, so the women are now much less happy with their husbands.
Some women will leave their partners and shack up with the rapist, in fact, to get more of it. Some will become promiscuous and have affairs. Destroying marriages is a goal of many professional rapes.
2. Some women become more selfish. This occurs even if they stay in their marriages. Intense sexual pleasure fro a professional rape does this to some women
3. Confusion. One of the sources of confusion is that a vicious attack could be so pleasurable. It makes little sense!
Another confusion that occurs in some cases is that a woman realizes for the first time that another man, indeed perhaps a total stranger, can fully satisfy her sexually. This is a shock to many women, although to others it may seem obvious. It definitely damages some marriages. It could help a marriage, but it usually harms them.
Many women think they must be “in love” to experience sexual pleasure. It is not true, ladies. Learn it now, please!
4. Producing whoredom. This is basically an addiction to pleasure through sex. Feelings of depression and filthiness, inability to think clearly, and sexual fluid craving that often result from rape contribute to this whoredom.
5. Easy brainwashing. This may sound odd, but an effective method of vampirism and brainwashing is to cause intense pleasure in another person, usually mixed with pain. For more on this, read Energy Vampirism on this website.
An expression used by professional rapists is: “Hurt her with her pleasure, and then hurt her with her anger”. This is the truth about rape, ladies.
Rape can cause a woman or man to lose all sense of self-esteem, and it can happen in an hour or so. This is quite devastating for young women, in particular, especially those in their teens when self-esteem and attractiveness are so critical for a young woman.
Also, in bad cases of rape, a young woman’s orgasms can cause involuntary urination and bowel movements. This results in the person being immersed in her own urine and feces, filthy from head to toe, and perhaps infected by her own feces and urine. The entire scene is disgusting beyond belief. This causes a sense of hopelessness and humiliation that is difficult to ever recover from for some young women, in particular, who pride themselves on their former cleanliness and freedom from diseases in this area of the body.
Virgin rape. While it is very sick behavior, some rapists love to deflower virgins. This is especially devastating and humiliating for young women, particularly teens who wish to remain virgin for a while or until marriage.
This type of damage or insult to a young woman is not well understood in modern society, but is quite horrible to have to live with for some young women. The lady can have the damage repaired surgically, but it is not always easy and it may not be the same. This method is used in some cultures after a rape, and it does help some young women.
This is a very deep effect, perhaps at the soul level. One often feels sad, discouraged and depressed after the humiliation of a rape. Indeed, this is one of the goals of most professional rapes. Fortunately, a complete nutritional balancing program can clear a lot of this feeling, in time.
PRODUCING ENERGY VAMPIRES
A rape can turn a sweet, gentle lady into a voracious energy vampire. This may sound odd, but it occurs often. An energy vampire is a person who cannot contact her or his own source of energy or life force, and, as a result, attempts to steal energy from others. Reasons it may occur after a rape include:
1. The seventh energy center is often blocked somewhat with a rape. This energy center normally connects a person with the “higher self” and a source of power, energy and inspiration. When it is blocked, a person feels so lonely and weak that the temptation is great to “steal” energy or life force from others.
2. Rape can lower one’s energy level, and taking energy from others can become more tempting.
3. A way to deal with fear and perhaps to redirect anger.
For more information about this topic, please read Energy Vampirism on this website.
PHOBIAS, PARANOIA, SADNESS AND OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS
A rape can cause any or all of the above symptoms. Unless and until a woman learns how to forgive and forget, she will usually be plagued by a degree of these symptoms.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition in which a person has flashbacks to her earlier life trauma that interrupt her life at odd times and places. It is a miserable syndrome when it involves rape, and contributes to depression and even suicidal thoughts. A nutritional balancing program may help reduce or eliminate it completely.
One who experiences rape may also develop a phobia regarding sex, or even about being around men, possibly. Every time she has sexual intercourse after her rape, it may remind her of the rape so she will avoid sexual intercourse, even if she is married. This is hard on marriages and not so easy to solve, in some cases. It takes a lot of compassion on the part of the husband, and usually will resolve in time. For more understanding of this issue, please read Why Some Women Fear the Rod on this site.
LOSS OF FAITH IN GOD
This is another common psycho/spiritual effect of rape. One may believe that one is protected by God from traumas and misfortunes of this nature. When it occurs, there is a definite loss of faith, unless one can go deep within and try to understand why it might have been allowed.
THE HATRED BODY
Many women who experience rape, if not all of them, develop what I will call a hatred body. This is not a body, but rather an emotional condition that can dominate their lives for years, and perhaps for life. To learn about his interesting phenomenon, and how to get rid of it, read The Hatred Body on this website.
This may occur because of nutritional depletion due to rape, or because compulsive eating, binge-eating or even bulimia may allow a woman can feel more in control of her damaged body since she can control what goes into her mouth.
RAPE CAN CONVERT A PERSON’S MIND
Part of many professional rapes is that the woman minimizes the rape. That is, the story that she remembers about it is much milder than what actually occurred. In fact, in a few cases, she recalls it as mainly fun and pleasure.
For example, she may say that a man knocked on the door and came inside. He talked with her for a few minutes, and then insisted upon having sex with her, which was gentle, and then he left.
The reality was that a man burst through the door, kicked her and beat her until she bled. Then he pulled off her clothes and viciously raped her for an hour and she nearly died.
This is called minimization. What occurred is that by beating and kicking the woman, a professional rapist expels some of the souls that are in the brain of the woman. These are replaced by other souls that help minimize the rape.
This is related to the Stockholm syndrome. It occurs when a person who experiences a crime “changes sides”. Instead of opposing the oppressor, or rapist in this case, one starts taking his side and may even want more of him. It sounds odd, but it occurs and is an extreme form of minimization. For more details, read Stockholm Syndrome on this site.
Both minimization and Stockholm Syndrome are used as brainwashing techniques.
Identity exchange. This is another unusual psychological fact that can occur after a rape or other severe trauma. I am most grateful to Mr. Roy Masters who first explained this in his writings and on radio program. It is an energetic exchange that takes place during a rape in which the woman gives up some of her innocence to the rapist, who enjoys the false feeling that he is the innocent one.
She, in turn, absorbs some of his evil quality and his despicable nature, so she comes to believe that she is the oppressor or the guilty party in the rape, and she actually may want more of it afterwards to reinforce her new identity. It is a type of identity exchange, in other words. It is a special type of trauma to the soul, in fact.
Rape is just one of the most violent and obvious examples of where this identity exchange might occur. For example, a person changing a baby’s diaper might misuse the sexual organs of the infant in order to absorb some of his or her innocence and exchange it for the caretaker’s feeling of selfishness, anger and hatred. In short, a subtle exchange takes place whenever the sex organs are misused in any way.
This is the essence of what it means that rape converts a woman’s mind and turns her anger and hatred against herself by instilling in her a false identity placed there, perhaps even unconsciously, by the rapist. The result is her thinking is colored, she often cannot think straight ever again in her life, and in many ways it destroys her innocence and her sense of her own identity.
Until society comes to realize and appreciate this fact, rape will not be punished harshly enough. In fact, one reason rape is not punished more harshly is that, in some cases, women who experience rape who do not realize what has been done to them, are the very ones who oppose the harsh laws. The women secretly feel so guilty and so afraid of rape that they “go easy” on the rapists, instead of punishing them harshly, as was the old Biblical punishment.
This old Biblical law – punishing any man who rapes a woman by death with no opportunity for parole or any other treatment – saved the Jewish race, I am told. It made it safe for women to excel, to challenge men in academics, engineering, music, the arts and everything else.
In many other societies, especially in the past and still today in some of them, any woman who is too attractive, too “uppity”, or just talented, experiences rape to help “put her in her place”. This “punishment” works well to control women. The fact that some women have overcome it is quite amazing, in fact, because rape can be so destructive.
The identity exchange phenomenon, by the way, explains many other situations, such as why some women choose to remain, or go back to situations in which they are beaten by violent husbands, and usually experience rape, as well.
The reason can be not only fear. Some have also undergone a type of hypnotic change, or brainwashing, essentially, and they are no longer as in charge of their life. They are hypnotically attracted to and controlled by their rapist or his allies, who exert far too much influence upon her thinking and her emotions. This is the brutal truth about some rapes.
Unlike most other crimes, such as having your car stolen or even your jewelry taken from you, rape is utterly and totally embarrassing and humiliating for a woman. It is an invasion of the most private area of her body by a hostile, foreign force. This may sound dramatic, but it is not at all. Rape is a horrible bodily invasion and nothing less. For this reason, it is usually extremely violent to her, and it causes severe shame in most women for the rest of their lives.
Sadly, many woman spend the rest of their lives attempting either to compensate, or to forget about the experience. However, like any deep trauma, it continues to affect her, in most cases. There are ways, however, to lessen or perhaps even altogether erase the trauma of rape discussed in the companion article, Healing Rape.
The shame of rape may have many components that I would like to briefly discuss.
1. Somehow it was her fault. This is a common one. Rape is so horrible, so violent and so disgusting, that a woman often thinks that she must have done something to bring it upon herself, like a curse of some kind. Sadly, some women do encourage it by acting foolishly. However, rape is a horrible crime that is never justified, and so this cause of shame is always false. It is important to know this, ladies, and let it go.
2. The shame of the diseases. Most women contract not one, but many sexually-transmitted diseases from a rape. This always carries shame with it. The woman may feel dirty, contaminated, useless, and unlovable. Some begin to loathe the body.
Even if the diseases are treated with drugs or other methods, the memory of them may linger. Many women who experience rape worry about whether the diseases are really gone or not.
Often, the diseases are not gone. They may become chronic, and may continue to spread throughout the woman’s body and weaken her for the rest of her days. This need not be the case, I believe, if a woman will follow a nutritional balancing program in its entirety. A companion article to this one, Healing Rape discusses this in more depth.
3. The shame of pregnancy and perhaps an abortion. This is another powerful cause for shame. Most women consider their bodies sacred. They want to decide when to have a child, and with whom. This is one of women’s most prized and cherished decisions.
Rape rips all this to shreds. Most women who experience rape find themselves pregnant. This occurs because prolonged, hard sex drives the sperm everywhere in the uterus and the fallopian tubes, and can even fertilize an egg that is just leaving the ovary. It does not matter that it is not the woman’s fertile time of the month.
Rapists want women pregnant. Some rapists calculate the time of the month when they think the woman will become pregnant to make the rape “more intense” for her. Also, cults may use rape and forcing a woman to become pregnant and to keep the baby as a way to further condition a woman to continue in the cult. Having a child from a rape definitely reminds a woman of her past trauma for years, often for the rest of her life. It also makes a woman more dependent upon help and less able to make independent decisions for herself.
Abortions. The decision whether to have an abortion is often difficult after a rape, especially for teens and young adults. Most young women today opt for abortion. It is easy, quick and it is over without much pain. It all sounds so simple. The friendly doctor or nurse will even anesthetize the young lady if she is feeling anxious about it. However, as some women know, it is not that simple, in many cases. Women have an instinct to become pregnant and to carry the baby to term. The instinct is certainly not to get pregnant and then kill the fetus. That would not perpetuate the race, and it is not a woman’s instinct.
When a woman becomes pregnant, a series of hormonal changes occur that encourage her to keep the baby and do her best to enjoy having a little child growing in her belly. Abortion seems simple, but it interrupts this cycle in a rather abrupt and sometimes devastating way.
The problem is more severe, at times, if the woman has a religious background, although at other times her religious training is helpful, as it provides the solution quickly and without fuss. In other cases, however, it makes things much more complex, especially if she knows who the rapist is. Must she marry him? Should she ask him for support for the baby? Must she get his permission for an abortion? Should he pay for the abortion or the care of the mother and the care of the baby? All of this can be extremely shameful and horrible for a young woman to handle. Her romantic dreams for her entire life are often dashed in one short hour as a result of a rape.
4. Family or social shame. If friends and neighbors find out the rape, another kind of shame sets in. One’s parents, in particular, but also one’s brothers, sisters, cousins and of course, friends are all in on the secret. This also produces deep shame in a young woman that can last a lifetime. It can ruin friendships, break apart marriages, overwhelm families, and end careers.
5. The shame of being so angry and confused. Many women are absolutely furious with the rapist, and often with all men, after a rape. While the anger may seem “justified”, it haunts and bothers most women who may hold on to the anger, but loathe and despise themselves for being so angry. They often don’t know what to do with the anger and other feelings that result from rape. Rape also always confuses the mind badly, and this is another cause of shame.
6. The shame and confusion of feeling intense sexual pleasure with a strange man. With professional rapes, which are many of them, a woman can experience intense sexual pleasure plus a certain thrill about being “wanted”, “loved”, sexed and pleasured by a complete stranger. She usually does not realize that her desire for pleasure has been used against her, of course.
7. The shame of a rape-based marriage. Some rape ends in marriage, as explained in a section below. When this occurs, it causes intense conflict and shame in most cases.
For all these reasons, women usually suppress their shame and, in many cases, do not report the rape to the police, and do not track down the rapist, who then is free to do it again – and they all do it again, ladies, unless you stop them. It also upsets the woman’s life, often for years.
Increasing promiscuous behavior is a major effect of many rapes. In fact, turning nice women into sex addicts can be a major goal of professional rapists, cult leaders, and political operatives.
Promiscuity weakens traditional society by spreading disease, damaging marriages and families, ruins the morals of the people, and more.
More promiscuous behavior can occur for a number of reasons:
1. Rape can induce extreme fear. This helps condition some women to “go along” with any man who wants sex.
2. A way to deal with anger. Promiscuity is a way some women express or cover up their anger toward men. Sexual pleasure can simply be a drug to temporarily forget the anger and other emotions.
3. Promiscuity can also be a way of ‘getting even’ with men. A woman may decide she is going to “do just like the boys can do, and maybe better’.
4. Revenge. Some women who experience rape decide to turn the tables on man-kind, and to infect men with the same diseases they got from their rape. A few become sexual predators, seducing and infecting virgin men just the way male predators seduce and infect virgin women. This is a dangerous lifestyle, by the way, for either women or men.
5. A way to cope with shame and depression. Engaging in more sex may help a woman cover up her feelings of guilt and shame. Her logic is that sex is wonderful. Therefore, even the rape was really okay at some level.
This sounds twisted, and it is. However, many women twist the truth in this way to minimize their trauma. This lie is also taught to women (and men) today in the movies, books, and on social media.
6. Heightened sexual desire. This can be due to stimulation of the delicate genital area from:
A. Twisting the lower back.
B. STDs from the rape.
C. Scarring of the pelvic area.
D. Numbness that often occurs after a rape. The woman wants to feel something down there.
E. Addiction to pleasure, discussed below.
7. Sexual fluid craving. A rape, particularly if it is prolonged, causes sexual fluid craving. This is very real. The rape depletes the woman’s vital sexual fluid to such a degree that she loses certain nutrients from her body.
Without these nutrients, she feels constantly lonely, depressed, anxious or even suicidal. Absorbing some male sexual fluid takes away this feeling temporarily. The usual way to obtain this is through sex.
As a result, the woman wants unprotected sex often – at least once a week or more – as a “fix” to relieve the fluid craving. The desire for sex is not about love, pleasure or anything else, other than to absorb male sexual fluid.
This craving can slowly be overcome by eating a lot of red meat and by following a nutritional balancing program. A separate article discusses Sexual Fluid Craving.
8. The prostitute mentality. Depending upon her upbringing and religious training, a woman who experiences rape may feel like she has become a tramp or a slut. Her attacker may tell her this, too.
She can believe that no decent man would ever want her, although this is totally false. Her only option, she thinks, is to live as a slut and enjoy sex, but not true love. This attitude coincides with the physical changes described here that make her want sex more than usual.
9. Lower vitality reduces a woman’s will to resist sexual temptation and sexual advances. Most women have to resist men’s sexual advances, which are normal for men. Rape can change this, resulting in loose morals and promiscuous behavior.
One reason this may occur is that the rape reduces her energy level. The rape may also infect her with diseases that affect her thinking.
It can also be due to anger, depression and cynicism that often set in after a rape. This is more likely if a young woman does not have the support of a strong family, and her parents, in particular.
It can be an expression of the attitude that she is dammed anyway, so why not make the boys happy for an hour.
10. Upside down thinking. Rape and the brainwashing that occurs during it, can turn a woman’s thinking upside down, and often does. As a result, she may decide that what she previously thought was bad is now ok or even good. In this case, loose sexual behavior, which she previously avoided, now seems acceptable and maybe even fun.
11. Reduced fear of sex and of sexual diseases. After a rape, most women feel dirty inside. A “benefit” of this is they are less afraid to engage in sex, especially with men they don’t know.
12. More relaxed about sex. After a rape, particularly if it is violent, some women feel they have experienced the worst, and survived. So why not take a few chances and have some fun with the men.
13. More adventuresome. After a rape, some women decide that rape wasn’t so bad, so maybe they should have more “fun” with sex.
14. Conditioned to sexual pleasure. After a pleasurable rape, some women are “hooked” on sex, and want more. This can ruin a marriage or otherwise good relationship.
It can cause the “one night stand” culture, in which everyone looks for maximum sexual pleasure, and all else is secondary.
15. Etheric damage. After a long or violent rape, the two etheric energy fields of a woman do not merge properly. This merging is critical for optimal health.
Oddly, having an orgasm is one of the few ways to overcome this problem. This can give rise to a strange need for orgasms, which a woman may easily confuse with a need for sex.
16. Pure brainwashing. At times, during a rape, a woman is told repeatedly that she will want more sex, and this suggestion is reinforced with standard brainwashing methods.
Very few women understand the above. I hope this short section will help change this situation. At least, if one understands the problem, steps can be taken to remedy it.
Promiscuous behavior is also a cause of rape, and this topic is discussed in detail elsewhere in this article.
SEXUAL IMBALANCES AND SEXUAL IDENTITY PROBLEMS
Not surprisingly, many people who have experienced molestation or rape have difficulty with relationships and may have physical or other health conditions related to the sexual organs, sexual functioning, and sexual identity.
LYING AND LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE
Rape often causes young women, in particular, to live a lie and perhaps live a double life. They appear normal and may seem to live a normal life. However, it is a lie, in fact. They are actually petrified of life, often take all sorts of precautions that impair their normal lives, and often they lie to themselves or others about who they are and how they live, for this reason. For more on this topic, read Lying on this website.
LOSS OF DIGNITY AND TRUST, ESPECIALLY WITH RAPE BY A FAMILY MEMBER
A rape can definitely cause a loss of trust and dignity, and this is much worse when the perpetrator is a family member such as an older brother or father, for example. This is not easy to restore, if it ever can be restored. Of course, one could argue that it should not be restored because such a person is never to be trusted again.
THE DESIRE FOR PREGNANCY
An odd effect of rape, at times, is that after a rape, a young woman, usually a teenager, suddenly wants to become pregnant when she did not previously want this. This is a use of rape in some nations and by some religions to produce more children, believe it or not. Possible reasons for this are:
1. The woman feels old and depleted nutritionally, and wants to perpetuate the species now, perhaps, instead of waiting until she is older.
2. Having children helps her regain her sense of virginity and even her dignity. It is a more mature role for some women and a way to salvage what is left of her dignity.
3. With the hymen broken and having experienced rape, she is what may be called male-oriented and child-oriented, and less self-oriented and self-sufficient.
4. Rape toughens and hardens her. This causes some women to believe they can handle the stress of child-bearing, when she did not feel this way before.
5. She unconsciously wants to exchange part of her ruined identify for the innocent identities of newborn children. Identity exchange is unusual, but it does occur.
6. The death of ‘father as God’, either because father did not stop the rape, or perhaps even did it, turns a young woman’s world upside down. It could cause her to want to become pregnant and start her own family.
7. After being “dried out” by a long rape, the young woman feels extremely lonely and scared. Having a family around her may provide comfort or safety, or so she believes.
At times, a rape results in a masturbation habit. Possible reasons for this are: 1) unhappiness, 2) fear about relationships with anyone, 3) shame and fear of spreading diseases to others, 4) the presence of souls acquired during the rape who excite the genitals and cause masturbation, 5) nervous system effects of some STDs.
Some women who experience rape turn into liberals and left-wing activists. Some are told to do this by their rapist of they will be raped again. Some become “professional victims”, which is associated with left wing politics and the Democratic Party in America.
Among the attitudes of this group are a subtle hatred of men and male authority, feeling sorry for the poor and downtrodden, feeling they are better than the rest of us and deserve “free” government benefits, and a secret desire to destroy others and society.
PART OF FORGING
Forging is a frightening idea related to brainwashing and hypnosis. It is the idea of using various types of violence, chemical poisons, drugs, electrical implants and signals, and other methods to “forge” or mold a person to a desired slave state of existence.
If you think this is rare or strange, it is not. It is part of conditioning individuals, and even entire nations to obey their rulers. It is even part of some religions that use rape and penis whipping to condition people. It keeps the people “in line”, and allows despicable people to stay in power when they mainly use and abuse their populations.
Rape is definitely used often in the forging process. It instills deep fear, lowers one’s energy level, and damages the body in specific ways that make a person easier to control. Rape is one of the most commonly used methods of forging slave-like populations, in fact. For much more on this topic, please read Forging on this website.
One effect of rape that is desired by most professional rapists is to weaken a woman so that her children will be more sickly. This is a trans-generational effect. The reasons it occurs are 1) the woman is more nutritionally depleted, 2) she may pass diseases on to her children, 3) psychologically, she is weaker and sadder, usually, and this can affect her children, 3) entities placed in her during the rape can enter a baby, 4) she is more yin, and this affects the health of her babies.
MARRIAGE TO THE RAPIST AS A CONSEQUENCE
A sad consequence of rape for some women is they end up marrying the rapist, and then spending years in a very unhappy and often horrendous marriage. This is more common than one might imagine. Here are the two ways it occurs.
1. The rapist may essentially force the woman to marry him by threatening to kill her or to rape her again if she does not. Some women are so traumatized by the rape that they go along, lying to their family and friends that they have “fallen in love”, when it is no such thing.
2. When a woman experiences rape, her mind is always deeply affected. Some women develop a sexual attraction to the man who did it. As a result, when he asks her to marry him afterwards, she accepts. However, she often does not understand that it is not based on love, but rather on a strange brainwashing or a sort of hypnotic trance that can easily result from a rape.
A factor that can feed into the equation of marriage rape is that many young women mistakenly believe after a rape that they are “ruined” and “filthy sinners anyway”, so their chances for a normal life and marriage to a good man are destroyed.
This may help her decide that marrying the rapist is not so bad and maybe it is her “fate” or “punishment” in some way. This is total nonsense!
In a few cases, it may seem to a lady who has experienced rape that not that it does not matter anymore, or she may be so discouraged she thinks he is the best she can do. This is not the truth.
Factors that reinforce this decision are that she now finds herself infected with half a dozen diseases, and often she finds herself pregnant with his child.
At times, another factor in this equation is that a woman who experiences rape always becomes extremely angry. Oddly, marrying the rapist is a type of loser’s way to feel better about herself by being in close contact with someone who is obviously more despicable than herself, which can make her seem more worthy by comparison.
I know this sounds odd, but anger and resentment are the basis for many human relationships. Anger always tends to bind you to the one you are angry with, even if the person is no longer alive.
Do not let your life be ruled by your anger, as this is one of the goals of a rapist and therefore you lose if you let your anger run your life. Let it go now. Do not say “I tried but I cannot let go of the anger”. If this occurs, just keep asking the angels and God for help, and it will happen one day. Also, you must rehabilitate the body with a complete nutritional balancing program to get rid of some anger, or the memories persist. For more details, read I Want The Program, But Not the Feelings on this website.
Some women who marry their rapist, and raise his children, don’t think of the man as a husband. He is just “the man”. Some are also told by their rapist husbands that they must refer to the man as “husband”, even though in her mind he is really not her husband, but just “the rapist”.
CONCLUDING THOUGHTS ON THE EFFECTS OF RAPE
The effects of a rape depend greatly upon the situation of the rape. This is perhaps obvious, but needs to be emphasized. Some rapes are mild, perhaps occurring even accidentally to a degree during regular sex that goes too long or too hard.
Other rapes are horrendous, endangering life and leaving deep scars. Just a few of the factors that matter include the person’s age, relationship history, severity of the rape, who the rapist is, other events during, after or before the rape, and the psychological condition of the person such as past traumas, family ties, etc.
DEGREES OF RAPE
Here are some principles regarding the degrees of trauma of rape:
1. Rape can vary from a somewhat mild experience to a truly devastating one.
2. The intensity, horror and harm that occurs from a rape is individual. It is thus not easy to compare one person’s experience with that of another.
3. Most women minimize their rape experience. This is helpful in some ways, but makes deep healing more difficult because one does not want to face the truth, which is necessary to fully heal the body and brain.
For example, if memories of the rape experience surface, the intensity of the feelings, and often the horror of what happened are not easy to work with if one has minimized the experience. The severity of a rape often depends upon:
1. A person’s physical and emotional health. If one is better nourished and healthier physically and/or emotionally, one will tend to be less affected by any type of trauma, including rape.
2. Age. Often, the younger one is when it occurs, the more severe the impact of the experience. For example, women over about 25 or 30 generally handle rape better. They are more mature and fewer are virgins, as well.
Child rape and baby rape are the worst. Some nations know this, and child rape is standard practice in these countries to instill fear and hatred in the people.
3. The rape situation. This is discussed in detail below.
4. The person’s response. This can have a great impact on the severity of a rape situation. Some are better “prepared for rape”. They may have read a book or an article about it, or they may have a friend who experienced it and confided in them. Some even know how to talk to a rapist in ways that calm him down and lessen the trauma.
Others, however, are completely shocked, totally unprepared, and as a result are unable to let go of their disgust, anger, confusion and humiliation.
A woman who keeps her rape secret from her family and friends is likely to be more scarred by it. One who goes to the police, informs her family and friends, and takes positive action against the rapist usually does better.
5. Effects of the rape. The more severe the effects, usually the worse the trauma.
GOALS OF RAPE
Unlike robbery, murder or other violent crimes, rape is an unusual crime because it can have different goals. Depending on the goal, rapes can be quite different experiences. Here are some goals of rape:
1. To harm and/or destroy a person. The harm often includes physical exhaustion, infection with half a dozen or more diseases, loss of sexual fluid, structural damage to the back and other areas, blood loss, and more.
Women who experience rape then infect the men in society with diseases, weakening them, as well. The women’s babies are also born weaker, more fearful, and perhaps infected with the diseases from birth.
2. Warning, brainwashing and control. Rapes offer excellent opportunities for brainwashing. They are also used to warn and thus control legislators, judges and others in positions of power and authority.
They are also used all the time by cults, satanic individuals and groups, phony religions, propagandists, traffickers, pimps, and even government agencies and others to produce sex slaves, operatives, agents, and prostitutes. Raping is fast, effective, and leaves few, if any, physical scars so it is hard to detect. For details about how it is done, read Brainwashing.
3. Fun or reward. Rape can be fun for twisted, criminal men and occasionally for homosexual women. Rape is also sometimes used as a reward for enemy agents. It is also often one of the spoils of war. In the Middle East today, it is considered a “right” or “privilege” of certain people.
So-called “fun rapes” also occur at parties, among those who use drugs or alcohol, on dates, during panty raids at colleges or on camping trips, usually, and sadly, by “boyfriends”. The word boyfriend is in quotes because they are often not friends at all. This is why all the above situations are very unsafe for young women.
4. Bonding rapes. When a woman has an orgasm, and moreso multiple orgasms, her energy field opens and she becomes bonded, to a degree, to whomever is having sex with her. Some rapes are used specifically to bond a woman to a man, or to men, in general.
This use of rape is common among cults, some cultures, some brainwashing situations, and others. Normally, the bond between women and men should be a love bond, but when sex occurs forcibly, it becomes a bond of hatred that is just as powerful, but conditions a woman in a different way.
5. Soul loss and replacement. This is a very common goal of rape. The trauma of rape causes a number of a woman’s souls to separate from her. Other souls, carried by the rapist, replace the ones that are lost. This disorients a woman, makes her less intelligent, and can entirely change her personality, interests, and temperament overnight.
Soul loss and replacement is often devastating for a person. The person is just not the same ever again. One often feels incomplete, sad, lonely, depressed, and shattered by the experience.
Soul loss and replacement is one of the most devastating effects of rape. Fortunately, it is possible to recover some or perhaps all of the souls with a nutritional balancing program.
6. To cause marriage. Some religions allow rape as a way to induce a young woman to marry a particular man. After the rape the woman is exhausted, confused, diseased, perhaps pregnant, and feels filthy and ruined, damaging her chances for a partner. So she is much more likely to accept a marriage proposal from her rapist as a “solution” to her problem. She is also often strangely attracted to the rapist.
7. To damage women psychologically. Rape, more than other crimes, causes intense fear, anger, despair, shame, humiliation and more.
8. To stop development. Development is a special process that allows a person to live life to the fullest. Rape always slows it down or stops it. This is due to nutritional depletion and subtle energetic damage to the body. For details about development, read Introduction To Development.
9. As a general terror weapon. Rape is very effective to increase the fear level in a community or nation.
10. To cause pregnancy, in some cases. This is fairly easy to achieve if the professional rapist knows a woman’s time of the month, which they often know. Pregnancy is very upsetting, causes a moral dilemma in some, and causes more pain and suffering.
11. To upset marriages and civil society. Professional rapists know many ways to cause sexual pleasure and to infect women with diseases, both of which upset marriages.
12. To produce agents and operatives. Rape is a favorite method to produce prostitutes, enemy agents, operatives, Jezebels and others. Jezebel was an evil queen in the Old Testament of the Bible. Jezebels, as we are using the word, are women who are furious with men and addicted to sex and sexual fluid. As a result, they are not afraid to entice and seduce men, and steal them away from their wives.
13. Stealing. Rape steals virginity, dignity, health, beauty, brainpower and more.
14. Possible benefits. Some women report benefits from a rape. The final section of this article discusses possible benefits of rape.
Rape can occur in many contexts and situations. This section is divided into the following categories, which can overlap:
I. The most common rape situations: date rape, party rape, rape parties, campus rape, and office or work-related rape.
II. Rape by someone you know. These cause intense feelings of betrayal that are difficult to overcome.
III. Rape by a stranger. These can be devastating, but there is usually not a feeling of betrayal, which is helpful.
I. THE MOST COMMON RAPE SITUATIONS
Date Rape. There are several types of date rape:
a) Fake dates that are really just professional rapes. These are by far the most common. In these cases, the rapist pretends he wants a date in order to lure a woman.
The rapist often has studied the woman’s habits and knows her interests, her likes and dislikes, and much more about her. As a result, he appears very friendly and knowledgeable in her areas of interest. Handsome men are used for these rapes, and this is an added temptation.
The date might go well until he forces himself on her. In other instances, she might be talked into having sex with him. He turns on her when they are having sex, and consensual sex becomes rape.
In many cases, he has a few accomplices waiting at his apartment or home who “assist” holding her down or gang raping her.
b) Rape with intent to marry. This is a sick variant on date rape, in which a man deliberately rapes a young woman he is interested in marrying. Soon after the rape, he asks her to marry him.
In some cases, the woman accepts the proposal. She may do this because:
1. She cannot think clearly. She may even feel disabled and terrified, and decides she can no longer live on her own.
2. She may feel an odd sexual attraction for the rapist. This is explained elsewhere in this article.
3. To solve a few “problems”, such as that she is pregnant with his child and/or that she has contracted a number of sexually transmitted diseases that may ruin her chances for a better husband.
4. To bury feelings of shame and humiliation.
5. The marriage proposal may contain or imply a threat that if she does not accept, another rape could occur.
This situation produces a type of rape marriage. We strongly suggest religious counseling for any woman who is faced with this situation.
c) Rarely, rape occurs between two who have been dating for a while, or even two who are engaged to be married. This is much less common.
Devastating effects. Date rape is one of the worst types, even if the rape itself is not too violent. The woman is suddenly terrified of men and cannot trust her own judgment about whom to date. This causes depression and loss of self-esteem. How will she ever find a mate? Teens and even pre-teens may be afraid to go back to school because of the rape.
A legal challenge. Date rape is often not easy to prove legally, in part because the woman “consented” by accepting a date. Of course, she did not consent to rape, but it is often her word against his.
If she presses charges, the man will say it did not happen and she is lying. It becomes one person’s word against another, with no witnesses, usually, and no other proof. A lie detector test may help determine guilt or innocence.
The disenchantment of date rape also drives some women to lesbian relationships, which, by the way, often can end up worse in terms of their outcome.
Instead of standard dating, courtship is a better concept. Start by getting to know each other by telephone for a few months. Ladies, you can tell the man why you need to date or court this way. A good man will be happy to go along. Rapists and other sexual predators usually won’t like it and will move on to easier prey.
Get to know the person slowly, and listen for any “red flags” at all. If your family does not like him, or your friends do not like him, listen! They probably see or hear something you do not see.
Party Rape. This is quite common. Professional rapists often set up parties to rape unsuspecting young women. They often use a rented house, and target a few teenage girls or young women to attend.
These are some of the easiest rapes of teenagers. There are no parents around, and there may be plenty of alcohol, marijuana and other drugs. Often all the food contains marijuana. Women are often scantily clad at parties, making them easy to undress. They resist less when drugged and because it is usually night time, so they are tired. Loud music covers up any cries for help.
The rape targets are usually invited to the party by a very wholesome-looking “Christian-type girl“. However, she is really affiliated with the rapists. She has recently become a “friend” to the targets.
Rape parties. In this common scenario, men and women, often strangers, are forced to gather about once a week at a house where they are forced to take turns having sex with each other. The situation is filthy because the participants may not be allowed to leave the room to go to the bathroom. The women are on the bottom, so they lie on a hard tile floor filled with urine and excrement.
Before beginning the rapes, a guard may pour gasoline over the participants. This causes a tingly feeling. It also poisons everyone with manganese and other chemicals. The guard, who always carries a large gun, may stand nearby holding a lit cigarette lighter as a warning not to try to escape or disobey.
The guard occasionally shoots a person and allows him or her to bleed to death right in the middle of the room.
The purpose of the rape parties is to terrorize the people, spread disease, embarrass, humiliate and degrade the people, and weaken the people with repeated orgasms and diseases.
Campus rape. Women are never safe on college campuses today, even in the privacy of their dormitory room. There is a “culture of rape” that is kept secret by some college administrators, although some others are starting to fight back.
This is not simply “young people’s fun”. It is not fun for the women. Some say the women “ask for it” by dressing “slutty” with tight jeans and sweaters, short shorts, and exposed bra straps. If you speak with these women, however, as to why they walk around this way, many say because it does not matter. “You get raped either way.”
This is truly sad, and should arouse the fury of every thinking person. It is not an excuse for bad dress, but it is a sad commentary on how many young women view their society today.
Unfortunately, most colleges and universities, once bastions of free and open thinking, have become expensive cesspools of liberal, socialist indoctrination. We recommend that young women completely avoid college campuses. Go to college online if you think you need their so-called education.
Work-related rape. These are also more common today as more women work outside the home. Rapes occur at the work site, or another worker or the boss can easily follow a lady to her home.
There are few good solutions, unless you know all the people at the office or other location. Be careful accepting jobs. Once you “sign up”, getting out can be difficult or dangerous.
Sex under duress at work. At times, sex related to work is not rape, or does not start out as rape. The boss may tell a woman “sleep with me or my friend if you want to keep working here, or if you want to get a promotion”. This is sometimes called “the office rule”. Sadly, some women consider sex with the boss “just the price she must pay” to hold down a high-paying corporate or executive position.
If the woman goes along with it, it is not rape because it was not forced. Often, however, the sex turns into rape. This means that the sex gets prolonged after the woman says to stop, or the man goes too hard and does not listen to the objections of the woman. If you are smart, never go along with a request for sex at work unless you want to experience rape.
To make it harder to say no, a rapist boss will wait a few months until the new employee has settled in and is enjoying her new job. He may also take the woman into a small room with no warning, he locks the door, and she is given 5 minutes or less to make up her mind.
Many female employees give in because they don’t have time to consider the risks such as diseases, pregnancy, and death. Female employees may also be told that it will be a lot of fun, and “we all do it”. This is a lie.
Often professional and rarely reported. Work-related rapes are often professional. Who would think that a legitimate business or company does this? But it happens a fair amount. Work-related rapes are rarely reported because the professionals who do them add severe threats if the woman reports the rape.
PART II. RAPE BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW
1. Peer-caused rape. This can occur in several ways. At times, a group of teen or even pre-teen girls are jealous of another girl who is a virgin, or not promiscuous, or they are being mean for some other reason. They may “arrange” with one of their boyfriends to have the girl experience rape at a party or elsewhere, often while they hold her down and cheer her on.
Rape is also used commonly as an initiation rite in high school cliques and college sororities, supposedly as a way to bond a new girl into the group. In fact, professionals use these peer groups for their own purposes.
2. Health club or spa rape. Health clubs and spas are very unsafe places for women. Women are spotted there for rape, taken to a closet or office for a “meeting”, perhaps, and come out a changed person. If they are pretty, they may be told it will happen again and be ten times worse if they don’t “help out” by continuing to come to the health club in scanty attire to attract new customers, and perhaps to act as prostitutes.
Others are recruited to participate in other rapes as helpers or objects, and others are just used for “fun” by the bosses. At times, rape is a “work requirement” at these places. It is a rape culture, as they call it. Stay away from these places!
3. Incest. Incest can involve parents and children, siblings such as a brother and sister, or other close relatives. It is usually a horrible crime because it involves children, and because often the perpetrator is the child’s parent, older brother, uncle or cousin.
It is very secretive type of rape because it occurs within the confines of the home. This makes it much more difficult to investigate and prosecute. It often results in strong feelings of hatred within a family.
Variants include if a brother and sister are laughing and rough-housing together, and the boy suddenly grabs the girl and sticks his penis inside her. It might seems innocent enough, but it is still very much a rape. This could occur between a father and daughter, as well.
Another very sick type of incest is when two parents cooperate to rape their own child. Usually mother holds the child down and helps father rape the daughter. In some bizarre cases, the father will hold a male child down and the mother will have sex with the male child. This is part of cultural rape in some nations.
4. Spousal rape. This type is quite common, according to statistics. It is rape among people who are legally married or de facto married, meaning living in a close relationship. Two main variants are possible. A husband may just continue sexual intercourse after his wife or partner has said she has had enough.
A far worse scenario is if the husband is drunk, for example, or high on drugs, and turns on his wife and viciously rapes her for an hour or two. According to statistics, spousal rape can leave even deeper scars than rape by a stranger because it is a breach of trust in addition to all the other problems caused by rape.
5. Unconscious rape. These are rapes done when one is asleep or under hypnosis. They might also be done after a person has been given alcohol or drugs, or a beating that causes loss of consciousness.
For example, a young girl or teen, usually, may want to, or have to, sleep next to her father or her brother, perhaps because there are not enough beds for each person. The woman may awaken in the morning and realize she had sex during the night because the bed is wet or she is bloody.
This is a rape, with the usual consequences of pregnancy, sexually-transmitted diseases, and shame. However, rape while one is asleep is somewhat less traumatic than rape while awake. It is usually not violent, which is also better. Sadly, sometimes the woman does not even realize fully what occurred. She just knows she does not feel the same as she did the day before. She feels weaker, dirtier, and perhaps angrier with men, in general.
This type of situation occurs mainly in poorer nations in which there are not enough bedrooms, and the children must sleep with their brothers and fathers in the same room, sometimes in the same bed.
Rape with an unconscious woman can also occur due to drug or alcohol use. This is more common than one might imagine. It is a primary reason why young women, in particular, need to avoid drugs and other situations that decrease their mental alertness.
The only defense is to avoid most parties. You could go with a male escort, or another woman, but this is really not that safe either, as both people can be targeted in that case. Do not go to parties unless you know they are safe. Please know that women tend to become drunk or high much faster and easier than most men. Always remember this, ladies.
The latest method of drugging we have heard about is a poison that is placed on a business card. A nice-looking gentleman will give the card to a pretty lady, who handles the card, not realizing it is laced with a powerful toxin. She soon feels faint and becomes an easy target for rape. Date rape drugs and powerful marijuana are also used today in college dormitories. Unconscious rape can also occur after a woman is badly beaten up.
6. Grandfatherly-grandmotherly type and babysitters. This is a sad situation in which parents leave their young daughter with a babysitter or with grandparents, who force the child to have sex with them.
It is particularly sad because few would ever suspect that grandparents would do such a thing. However, usually the grandfather had sex with his daughter, and now he does it to her daughter.
7. Underage marriage. In some non-Christian nations, especially India, girls are forcefully married as young as age 5 or 6. In part, this is done so their family will not have to support them, financially. The girls are then forced to have sex with their husbands, who are also often underage. While it is not called rape, it is rape. The devastating effects of sex at a young age are very similar.
Sadly, the girls become virtual slaves in the homes of their husbands. They are expected to work for the husband’s family as a servant, and are usually not allowed to go to school. This practice is officially illegal in India, but not in some other nations. It continues in rural India and in other non-Christian nations of the world, even where there are laws against it.
8. Friendly male-female play. This type of sex is often a matter of giving mixed signals to each other, or mistaking simple play for sexual foreplay. Usually, a man and woman are “having some fun”.
Often they are scantily dressed, and may be completely undressed. They may gently push, kick, poke or shove each other around in a joking manner. However, the man will become aroused and can believe the woman wants sex, so he obliges.
This can happen at the beach, at a party, in a co-ed locker room at high school, or in a college dorm room, for example. It could also happen during a date, during a massage, or during some type of therapy session.
Ladies, the point is - don’t fool around this way, even if it seems like loads of fun. It is very easy to arouse a man with it, and he may believe you want sex when you just are having fun playing with him.
9. Media-induced rape. This is pervasive in modern Western culture. Those who would ruin our children and our society often hold key positions in the media and in Hollywood. They know that graphic images on the television, in movies or on You Tube can influence teen behavior, in particular, and the behavior of the entire society.
Teenage boys and girls often watch stupid, sexy movies, both apart and together at parties. These movies glorify sex, usually between unmarried people. Some depict rape as just fun play. This can lower a girl or boy’s resistance to having teen sex.
Clever boys and rape professionals also use such movies as methods to seduce young women. The girls become aroused by graphic scenes that are often falsely rated as PG or R when they should be rated X. The music and other aspects of the movies all play into the same theme.
From the movies and videos, some girls learn that it is okay to dress slutty and “fool around”. Some boys learn that it is okay to “jump” and “hump” the girls, just like in the movies and videos. Some girls accept this behavior rather than call the police. The parents are either absent, uninformed, uninterested, or don’t know how to stop it when their children are exposed to this filth in the media.
10. Satanic rape. The word satanic, as used here, means upside down and the opposite of the truth. For example, a lonely young lady is told that joining a group of some kind she will be joining a happy, united family. They also explain that having sex with the leader is just fun and part of the “family atmosphere”. When she agrees, they rape her, often violently and perhaps repeatedly.
Witchcraft often involves rape. However, teenage and pre-teenage girls who are lured into it are not told about this aspect. Professionals often use wicca and witchcraft as “fronts” for raping.
A few churches are satanic. This means they preach Christianity, but secretly endorse or even promote rape of their members – the exact opposite of Christian principles.
11. Oriental and Arab Cultural Rapes. In some nations of Africa and Asia, and in most Arab nations in the Middle East, by law all girls12. experience rape at about age 4, and again at 8, 10 and later as well.
Also, all boys are penis-whipped at age 2, 8, and about 10 years of age. The parents may do the deed, or professionals are brought in to do it.
This is a major cause of strife in the Middle East. This needs to be explained to Westerners who do not understand it. It gives rise to generation after generation of sick, enraged women and men who cannot think clearly. This is a story about the Middle East and perhaps other places that needs to be told widely.
12. Paganism. Rape is used in some pagan cultures as an initiation rite and/or for tribal blending.
Part II. Rape By A Stranger
These rapes are quite horrible and can easily cause death. However, they may be easier to heal from than a rape by someone you know because there is no sense of betrayal and therefore less anger. Here are some common types of rape by strangers:
1. Boyfriend rape. This type of rape is common today, and it is an important reason to avoid having boyfriends. They just do not care as much for you, as a general rule. Having a husband and a wedding ring is much better.
This situation is listed under Rape By A Stranger because the rape is not done by the boyfriend. It is done by one of his “friends” who is bored, or a professional posing as a friend. The boys usually block the exits and announce that they want to have some fun with her. It won’t hurt, and they don’t want to harm her at all.
If she feels trapped, she may grudgingly say okay. If she objects, they may grab her and take her clothes off and do it anyway. If she screams and fights, she might get out of it, but often not, as the boys are much bigger than she is. This is quite common, so be warned.
The worst situation is if five boys are in the house with the one girl. They usually don’t wait for her response, but just grab her and hold her while one or more takes off the clothes, run hands through her hair, kiss her and then take turns raping her. They may have threatened the boyfriend to get him to agree, or they may just show up and force it on him, too. Stay away from boyfriends.
2. Gang rape. This is rape by more than one person. Usually, one or more attackers holds the person down, while another rapes. They usually take turns, and it can go on for several hours. It happens at parties, and in many other situations.
The humiliation and embarrassment, the number of infections, the chances of pregnancy, the soul loss and chances of picking up entities, and the chances of severe injury and death are multiplied with gang rape.
Energetically, gang rape exposes the person to not one aberrant energy field, but to the energies of several people. This is even more confusing and disorienting than rape by one person. Some women become slightly cross-eyed as a result, although this can happen from a rape by one person, as well.
Less rape fantasy possible. Another reason for the severity of gang rape is that rape fantasy is less likely. Rape fantasy occurs when a woman diminishes her pain and humiliation by imagining that the rape is not all bad, and perhaps the rapist even loves her in an odd way. Some rapists claim this is the truth, by the way.
However, with gang rape, such fantasy is not usually possible. For this reason, gang rape is extremely hard on teens, for example, who are more prone to fantasies and less grounded than adult women.
Mob psychology. Gang rape is also often more violent because mob or crowd psychology takes over when there is more than one rapist. Mob psychology is well understood. It causes “normal” people to literally lose their humanity and to do horrible things to another human being that they would never do if they were alone. For this reason, those attacked are often kicked, beaten, whipped, tortured and bloodied in particularly nasty ways.
Types of gang rapes. Gang rapes are of two types. Almost all of them are well-planned and well-executed by professionals who know exactly what they are doing to harm a man or woman.
The goal may be to filth up the person or brainwash the person, for example, or to turn her into a prostitute. They may have other motives such as political control or just extreme humiliation. At times, a gang rape is used to train new male recruits or agents, or just as a reward for “cooperative” agents.
The second type of gang rape is a cowardly act, often by a gang of teenage boys. They would never do such a thing alone by themselves. However, usually a leader dares them, teases them or otherwise talks them into coming along for the fun.
Often, these boys are embarrassed, but they go along with the group. This type of rape is less common. The boys are more likely to confess it to the police. This is helpful for the woman, if she reports the rape, which is rare because she is severely threatened with “repercussions” if she does so.
These two types of gang rapes are easy to confuse, however. It may seem to have been done by a group of teens, when in fact one is older and more “experienced”.
Functions of the gang. The group or gang serves the following functions:
1. Ease. Two or more can subdue a woman more easily than one acting alone.
2. Sharing. The gang members rehearse together, and share techniques, guns and other things that help them in their dirty trade.
3. Mob psychology. As explained above, the crowd aspect takes away fear and inhibitions. Cowardly boys and men become “mighty warriors”.
4. Support. If the woman reports the rape and one or more gang members are caught, others in the gang may show up in court. The other gang members signal to the woman in no uncertain terms that if their gang member(s) are convicted and go to jail, the gang will strike again, and it will ten times worse. This tactic slows or even stops the reporting of rapes, and the prosecution of rapists.
3. Homosexual rape of women. Young, often college-age, attractive women, in particular, need to watch out for sweet, apparently loving, usually somewhat older women that offer to show them “a good time” without needing a man – just you and her. This is a type of homosexual seduction rape that is very difficult to resist once it gets going.
This is real, ladies, and done very professionally. The seducers are often attractive and a few years older. They are also very cunning and persuasive. They may put their arm around you, give you a squeeze, and after a little general conversation assure you that they know what a woman really wants in the sexual arena. They always tell you that unlike men, they are clean, which is always a total lie.
They may convince you to take them home for a night of fun, or they will invite you to their apartment or home. After a little conversation, they will suggest you both undress. The older (and usually stronger) woman will usually excitedly admire the younger woman’s beauty and loveliness. Then the older woman explains very scientifically, perhaps, how she will just gently stimulate the clit and the pleasure will be wonderful.
If a young woman agrees to this, she will experience a type of rape that can be as bad as any other. The older woman is adept at starting gently, until the young woman has a few orgasms and starts to lose control. Then she rubs harder and harder until the orgasms come so fast and deeps that the young woman goes completely out of control.
The “fun” may go on for an hour or more until the young woman is “sucked dry” or “emptied” somewhat of sexual fluid. She is told it is all part of the fun, but it is really a way to weaken and destroy her.
When she recovers, the attacker gives her a pat and leaves. However, a conversion has taken place. It has been a rape in every way except there was no penis – and it is not necessary.
In practically every case, the young woman now finds herself weak and sad, for some reason, and now finds herself craving more of this kind of pleasure. In other words, she is hooked on sex and often prostitution follows.
The attackers who practice this deception say it is easy and painless, and it works almost every time. In fact, the targets are sometimes willing to “recruit” others in the same way. It is really torture, and may lead to a young woman’s early death.
Explanation of what occurs. When one has too many orgasms, the body becomes exhausted and more nutritionally deficient. At times, one also loses a lot of sexual fluids.
These cause a special kind of sadness and depression that is temporarily relieved by more sex. It causes an addiction to sex.
Eating a lot of red meat will help overcome the problem, although the best solution is a complete nutritional balancing program. Without these, however, a woman who has suffered this way feels miserable and usually just gets worse over time.
So do not “experiment” with sex at all, with anyone. It is a powerful force and not be played with.
You might ask, what does the older homosexual woman gain by these types of acts? In some cases, the older woman laps up the younger woman’s sexual fluid, which somehow “nourishes” her. Read Sexual Fluid Craving for more on this unusual craving. The older woman may also derive a certain pleasure from destroying the life of an innocent lady.
The older woman is often also part of a rape gang and she is “recruiting” and conditioning the younger woman to become part of the gang.
Some will say that this kind of sex play is innocent, so I should stop writing this way. Ask some of the younger women who have experienced rape this way, however. They will not agree. Saying it is all just fun and play is one of the oldest lines in the rapist’s playbook, in fact.
4. Cult rapes. Rape is used often in cults to initiate new members, especially women, and to “attach” the members to the cult leader. Rape is used for the leader’s fun, but also as a hypnosis and brainwashing technique.
In some cults, members are not exactly forced, but rather “informed” that sex is necessary to keep everyone together and to make sure the leader is cared for. Young women raised in the cult are taught from a young age that having sex with the leader is their duty, should be their pleasure, and is important for the community.
In other groups, women may also be told that regular sex with the leader is the price they must pay for their security, and their room and board. At times, the sexual intercourse is mild, but other times it is clearly too much, too hard or too long, and is clearly a violent rape.
Rape as a brainwashing tool can be quite effective in these situations, sadly. Once the young women are “initiated” in this way, they often continue the behavior their entire lives, unless they are rescued and deprogrammed. Rape used for brainwashing is extremely simple and very effective. For more details on these subjects, read Hypnosis and Brainwashing.
Female orgasms open up a woman’s energy field. When a woman has orgasms, unlike those of men, the woman’s energy field opens very wide and she picks up the energy of her partner very strongly. It literally colors her thinking and feeling for about two weeks in many cases.
So if a cult leader or anyone else rapes or seduces a woman, she is often “under his spell” for at least a week or two. Usually, she cannot understand why she seems to “like him”, even if she was forced, seduced or fraudulently induced to have sex with him. This is a very important concept, and is an important reason why sex before marriage is rarely a wise idea for women.
This phenomenon is a form of Male-Female Empathic Blending, the subject of another article on this website. This is one reason why rape often causes terrible confusion. The woman simply cannot properly compute what has occurred in a totally rational way. In a strange way, she may hate and like her rapist at the same time.
Rape for political control. This is related to the above. For example, legislators, Congresswomen, Congressmen and others in power may experience a rape that is used to control them and influence their votes. Rape is used because it is:
1. Very fast and very effective to inflict mental and emotional harm of a special type. In particular, it reduces courage and willpower, and causes a person to go along with the will of the attacker.
2. Leaves few scars if done right. The person can look quite normal, in fact.
3. Effects can be permanent, or at least quite long-lasting.
4. It is very deceptive because it is an extension of the normal sex act, yet it brings into play powerful forces that few understand.
5. Easily kept secret in most cases with the right threats combined with most people’s embarrassment and shame about it.
6. If the person does report the rapist, the crime can be difficult to prove in court, so many rapists go free.
7. If convicted, the punishment for rapists is relatively light.
Together, this makes rape a mighty weapon used by manipulators and thugs throughout the world.
5. Human trafficking rape. This is the use of rape to create prostitutes. Professionals typically grab a cute teenage girl and rape her viciously and often repeatedly over a period of days or weeks.
The specific intent is to “convert” her into a prostitute. After a number of episodes, they break her will, induce extreme fear, cause her to be unable to think clearly, and cause her to crave male sexual fluid. In this way, the attackers have created the perfect prostitute or sex slave.
This is the standard method used to create prostitutes, sex slaves and “escorts” used around the world in spas, hotels, casinos, and elsewhere. Such women also are “hired out” for modeling jobs, advertising jobs, and roles in movies and pornographic videos that pay the pimps extremely well. Health clubs, gyms, fitness centers and health spas are also favorite places where the prostitutes walk around to advertise their wares.
Recruitment. Some of these women in other nations are “recruited” by advertisements in women’s magazines promising good jobs, college educations, and even a husband in America, for example. When an attractive young woman answers the ad, she is instructed to go to an office where the raping begins.
An alternative scenario is that she is given free passage on a ship to America or Europe for a job or as someone’s bride. However, once the ship is at sea, the raping and beating begin to “prepare” or “condition” her for her new life as a prostitute.
To cover up their real profession, some prostitutes are given standard jobs. Common “front” occupations are cleaning houses, massage therapists, physical trainers, interior designers, delivery drivers, portrait artists, and company representatives. In each case, the woman has a reason to “visit” her clients in a legitimate way so she cannot be accused of prostitution.
Human trafficking is still quite common in many nations, including America. It is said to affect 27 million young women worldwide. It is done very “professionally”, carefully and effectively.
If you want to learn about human trafficking, go to AllWeWantIsLove.org. This was founded to assist young women who experience human trafficking, some of whom became sex slaves from putting their photos on the website, Modelmayhem.com.
6. Rape of a child (a type of pedophilia) or anyone under age 18. In the Western nations of the earth, this crime is called statutory rape. Sexual assault of children is “standard practice” and perfectly legal in many Arab nations. It is done to all boys starting at age 2, and then again at about age 8 and about 10. Girls experience rape in these nations starting around age 4, if you can imagine it, and then again around age 8, 10 and even more often after that. In these nations, these are standard methods of conditioning and damaging children to produce very angry, sick, and slave-like adults.
Raping a child is easy for a strong adult. Children are also very innocent and easy to talk into things. Sometimes they will consent to sex with an adult, and the law is fuzzy on this point, at times. In most cases, however, it is a simple rape with bad effects for the rest of the life of the child.
Many articles on the internet discuss the horror of sex with a child. It often leads to intense anger, problems with one’s sexual identity, difficulty making friends, smoking and other addictions, masturbation, and other difficulties for one’s entire life unless the trauma can be brought up, released and forgiven completely, and this is difficult.
Even touching a young child’s genitals can traumatize the child. Playing with a child’s genitals should never be done, even in fun, even if the child seems to smile and enjoy it. It is still traumatic. Fathers and mothers, or family friends should never bounce a child on their leg, for example, while the child straddles the leg. This is just as bad.
Parents also should not parade around naked in the home, as this can be traumatic, too. Nor should young children be allowed to walk around naked, though they love it. It is just not wise.
Just breaking the hymen of a young girl can be traumatic. It can happen during rough play, horseback riding, or other activities. Sometimes a parent does it accidentally if a young girl, for example, jumps on mom or usually dad’s lap while he has an erection.
Some girls learn from their friends literally how to “seduce” dad in this way, for fun, they think. They are very sorry afterwards in most cases, and the father is very guilty forever, as it changes a girl into a sexual adult at a young age, in many cases.
Also, parents must watch carefully whom they leave their children with at all times. Never assume that aunts, uncles, brothers, brother-in-laws, babysitters, teachers, doctors, dentists, camp counselors, girl scout leaders, or anyone else is innocent today.
Smart parents basically accompany their children everywhere, and stay with them at the doctor, the dentist, the piano lesson, the school, and everywhere else they go. Even other children the same age as your child can be a problem in our secular society.
Please take this advice to heart and protect your children with your life and your time. I know it is hard to do, especially when two parents work all day. However, it is worth checking on everyone very carefully who will be with your child for any amount of time at all.
Any adult such as a dance instructor, tennis teacher, piano teacher or anyone else who tells a parent they should leave and not remain with their child during a lesson must be suspected of wanting to harm that child.
Pornographers and certain others today teach that sex or molestation of a child is okay, but it is not. It is a horrible crime.
7. Virgin Rape. This is rape of a virgin that does not break the hyman. It is done by inserting a small object into the vagina such as the blunt end of a pencil or pen. It is moved back and forth until the girl has an orgasm. However, it does not affect the girl’s virginity. This method is used, for example, to rape young girls when one does not want to leave any evidence of the act.
8. Rape using weapons or extreme violence. This type of rape is often one of the worst, because the presence or the use of a weapon like a knife causes even more fear. Sometimes the rapist will rip off clothing with a knife or scissors, for example. Another possibility is he will shoot off a gun near the person as a warning to do as he says. Other times he just points the weapon at the woman, and this is scary enough.
Rapes with extreme violence are sometimes used intentionally for torture, for political “persuasion”, for brainwashing and hypnosis, or to recruit “agents” or cult members.
9. Grossness or horror with rape. This scenario is also often one of the worst types of rape. There are so many possibilities I will only mention a few of the most common. These rapes may include kicking, cutting, bleeding, slashing, burning, freezing, whipping, loss of hair, teeth or even eyes, tearing the skin, breaking bones, and use of restraints like ropes or chains.
Other gross acts are defecating or urinating on the person, spraying with a hose, yelling, filthy surroundings, licking by animals like a dog or cat, biting, and inserting foreign objects into body compartments such as spoons or knives.
Still other gross acts are forcing one to eat live insects or lizards, torture with fire, heat, electricity, ice, near suffocation with a pillow or submerging in water, inflicting slavery such as forcing a person to walk for miles naked, stoning, stomping on a person, and more.
10. Rapes due to threats or intimidation. These may not technically be rapes and it can be a fine line. For example, a man might induce a lady to come into his bedroom on some pretext. When she tries to leave the room, he blocks the door and “pretends” or otherwise indicates that he will keep her in the room and rape her. In fact, however, he is not planning to rape; it is just a bluff.
However, it often works. The young lady is so frightened that she agrees to have sex with him, even though she could have resisted and would have been okay. This type of bluffing also occurs at bars, in hot tubs, at pools, or anywhere that sexual predators encounter their prey.
A similar technique is used, at times, in cults and other gang settings, and even in family settings. Essentially, a young woman is deceived and told various lies until she agrees to have sex. This may include threats as well as lies and intimidation of other types. This is more common than one imagines.
If the rapist is caught, he can claim in court that he did not restrain the woman or force himself upon her. She was free to go, and yet she consented to sex, so it was not rape.
If you feels threatened in this way, you must firmly but quietly tell the man to get out of the way so you can leave. Say it even if you are frightened.
11. Rape used for torture or control. Rape is commonly used to “turn” police or government employees into snitches and murderers. Cartels and others may rape political leaders to make them do what the drug cartels desire. At times, this is much better than simply murdering a person who is in their way. Raping leaves no obvious scars, and they gain an “agent” inside of the government or perhaps inside the police department.
It is also used to create double-agents as spies. A soldier or an FBI agent goes missing, and is found apparently okay. However, in reality he or she has been “conditioned”, using rape, to think differently and to be a double agent.
Company spies. Rape is also sometimes used for spying on companies, usually by foreign competition. They will rape an employee so that she or he becomes a spy for the competition, which is usually a foreign government looking for missile technology, for example. Ordinary business competitors usually do not resort to such tactics, fortunately, though it is possible.
Simple torture. All rape is a form of torture. However, rape is specifically used in many nations as a means of torture, both physical and psychological, with both women and men. It is quite effective, in fact, as most people cannot stand repeated rapes for too long.
This area of the body is quite delicate and most people will give in after just a few sessions. This method of torture is also used by governments, spy agencies, blackmailers, pimps, and others.
12. Concert rape. An easy place to rape young women is at or after concerts. Usually, the parents are not around, the girls are not well-dressed, and there is so much chaos it is easy to grab one or more and push them into a waiting car, for example.
13. War rape. Rape has been used for centuries as a method of psychological warfare and just plain cruelty against the enemy.
For example, few people know that rape was standard for the Nazis, and for the Russians during World War II. The armies of the United States, England and France did not practice rape. Arab armies have always practiced it. The Israeli army strictly forbids it.
The Nazis placed the Jewish girls and other young female prisoners under age 20 or so in a special camp. The women were fed fairly well to give them pretty breasts and bottoms. During the day, the women made bombs and tanks in a filthy factory. After work, the officers picked a few women for rape every night. This was a standard practice for the Nazis.
If a woman became pregnant, they beat her stomach and breasts enough to kill the fetus. This was very disturbing and painful, of course.
Rapes were often of the gang type. The woman was tied down first before the officer entered. Then the officer came in, disrobed her, and did the deed. Sometimes, he would call in one of his friends and he would have a go at it, too. This was standard Nazi protocol.
Girls were also physically abused, punched, beaten, spat upon, defecated upon and anything else the men wanted to do to them. Then the women were sent back to their camp, late at night, and expected to work a full 12-hour day at the factory. Half the young women brought to these camps died due to this lifestyle. About 1 million women died this way during World War II, though very little is written about this horror.
When the Russian army invaded Berlin near the end of World War II, they rounded up a hundred or so young German women, locked them up in an old hospital, and spent a few days raping them for fun.
More recently, rape was common in the recent conflict in Libya (2011) and was standard practice by the Iraqis in the two recent Gulf Wars. This topic is also discussed later in this article under “rapes of men”.
14. Kidnapping rape. Some women are kidnapped, locked in a room, and experience rape daily – often for years. Several high-profile cases of this type have been in the news recently. The women are often tortured as well, and the news media often “sanitizes” or omits the more horrible details of these cases.
The women may be held in leg irons, or just locked up in a basement. Some are held in filthy conditions, and forced to live in their own urine and feces. Most are murdered when they reach the age of about 35, or allowed to die of infections, starvation or as the result of brutal torture.
15. Sex slavery. Rape is commonly used to produce sex slaves. A sex slave is someone who is willing to have sex with anyone whom her controllers choose, and as often as they decide she should be used in this way.
They are basically sexual robots, but they are human. They are often extremely attractive, and they thrive on sex, feeling better with more of it. The reason for this is somewhat complex and discussed in the Promiscuity article.
Examples of sex slavery occur with rape marriages, most prostitution, and what are called “street walkers”. This is not normal prostitution. Instead, brainwashed and well-trained, sexy young women are used to get in close to men who may be difficult to approach. The women attract the men and offer them sex. The women are told to infect the men with diseases, perhaps “dry out” the men, or even to kill the men during a sexual encounter.
Other sex slavery situations include “repeat rape” discussed below. Another type of sex slavery occurs when a young woman or a girl is kidnapped, locked up in a basement and raped daily.
16. Rape With Memory Obliteration or Pleiad rape. Usually a pretty teenage or college girl just wakes up one morning and is not the same person. She may suddenly sear a lot and may begin to wear sexy clothing.
In fact, she was accosted, taken to a house somewhere, experienced a violent rape, and then brainwashed so she would not recall the experience. These rapes can leave no visible scars at all, and the experience is quite bizarre.
Although there is no conscious memory, the person’s values can change overnight, school performance often declines, their friends change quickly, their moods are bad, and they want tattoos, sexual encounters, bad food in some cases, and cannot think clearly any more.
This is very difficult for parents or others to understand. It might be revealed under hypnosis, however.
Please know this, parents of teenagers. You MUST know where your teen is at all times, and with whom. Early curfews are by far the best, every single night. Do not allow the “overnights” and camping trips unless you are there with your children. Girls are more subject to rape, but it can be done to boys today, as well.
If this happens in your family, know it was a rape and this article is for you. Your teen can hopefully recover, but must follow a complete nutritional balancing program for a few years. This means working with one of the Approved Practitioners on this website, and no one else. Unfortunately, most doctors, including naturopaths and holistic healers, do not know how to reverse the damage.
17. Repeat rape. Many women experience more than one rape. Rape marriage is a special case of repeat rape discussed below. Women are targeted for repeat rapes for several reasons:
A. Checking. The professional rapist wants to check on the woman’s brainwashing and programming.
B. To install new points. Points are very sensitive places on the body or numb spots on the body. They are needed for brainwashing, and they can disappear. To understand this better, read Points on this website.
C. To reinforce her points. This means to make them deeper and more permanent.
D. To get rid of more sexual fluid. This is done to keep the woman weak and tired, and often to make her want more sex.
E. Terror. Repeat rapes are very scary, just as are the first one. Repeat rapes are therefore used to continue intimidating, threatening, humiliating and angering women.
F. To give her new diseases. This may be to weaken a woman or otherwise damage her body or brain.
G. As part of “training” for prostitution, sex slavery or other agent training. This conditioning requires a number of rapes to deepen and safeguard the brainwashing and programming.
H. To keep a woman off balance and properly “attached” to her operative.
I. For fun. At times, repeat rapes are used as rewards for agents who find a woman very attractive, for example.
Repeated hard sex. This is not rape because it is consensual. However, repeated hard sex has a few of the same effects as repeat rapes. For example, some men use repeated hard sex to keep their partner tired, “attached” and off balance.
18. Rape of the anal area (sodomy rape). The word sodomy comes from the Biblical story of Sodom in the Hebrew Bible. The city was destroyed by God because of its immoral practices. While there is some controversy regarding what these practices were, anal sex and homosexuality were among them.
This is a particularly nasty rape because the anal area is not designed for sex. The opening is too small, and the muscles and tissues are delicate. As a result, it is very painful, and usually causes tearing, infection, sepsis or generalized infection, and perhaps other problems in this area that can be difficult to heal.
It also weakens the resolve of the person in a very distinct way so that the person usually just wants to die. One reason for this feeling is the person usually needs to wear diapers forever. The area tends to bleed a lot, and bowel movements are often very painful and hard to control. The person must usually live on laxatives to keep the pain down, and even then it is painful ever after.
Surgical repair. The anal sphincter muscles are difficult to repair surgically, and the injury to the low back from the rape reduces the vitality in this area of the body. There is a surgical procedure involving the placement of a rubber ring that is sewed into the sphincter that may work fairly well, but otherwise it is a difficult injury to repair.
Nutritional balancing can be helpful to heal this area of the body after a sodomy rape. Also read Anal Fistulas And Fissures on this site for more healing suggestions.
On the positive side, anal intercourse or sodomy rape does not usually cause a woman or man to have many orgasms, so she or he will not lose vital sexual fluids. Some rapists use this type of rape when they want to maintain the intelligence of the target person. A woman can experience both types of rape in one session.
19. Mutual rape. In some cult situations, a man and a woman, who may or may not even know each other, may be forced to have sex with each other.
Another situation is mutual use and abuse in the sexual arena. It is technically not rape because presumably it is consensual. However, the man hurts the woman by going too long and/or too hard, and the woman finds ways to hurt the man, perhaps by demanding sex too often or something else.
It is a sort of interplay between two who are acting selfishly like vampires. Often both parties experienced rape or molestation earlier in life that set them up for this behavior.
20. Rape marriage. This is a form of sex slavery and repeat rape. It is rather common. A man rapes a woman and then insists that she “marry” him, meaning that he moves in and lives with her. In many cases, she is also forced to have children with him and to call him her “husband”, although really he is just her rapist.
The woman, in these marriages, may stay with the rapist for years – perhaps her whole life. Reasons for this are:
1. She has been told in no uncertain terms that she will experience a brutal rape or be killed if she leaves him.
2. The rapist usually tells her that he has “friends” at the local police department, in case she wants to report the rape marriage and have him arrested.
3. The women are so exhausted and so damaged by the first rape that they have little energy left with which to fight back - and this is the plan of the attackers.
4. She also experiences rape repeatedly by her “husband”, which keeps her weak.
5. She is often forced to drink red or rooibos tea, eat tunafish and fruit, and perhaps must follow other rules or procedures such as the gasoline ritual that keep her weak and sick.
6. Leaving can also be difficult because the woman may lose her home to the rapist, for example, if she just leaves.
7. In some cases, she is forced to have children with the rapist, and does not want to leave the children.
Shelters for battered women can be helpful, in these cases, as can very forceful and brave attorneys. However, a woman might have to live in a shelter for weeks or months until the rapist is apprehended and sent to prison.
A complete nutritional balancing program is also very helpful to restore the woman’s energy, assuming she can follow the program, which is difficult if she is living with a rapist who wants to keep her weak.
The “husband” may also have experienced rape or torture, and this may be continuing. In some cases, the “husband” is ordered to rape his wife in an ongoing way or face serious consequences. So both may be trapped by political operatives who use this method to control families around the world.
The children of the rape marriage are also usually beaten and raped. This all sounds bizarre, but it is not that uncommon.
21. Gentle rape to manipulate a woman through her anger and through sexual pleasure. These are less common, but do occur. They are gentle rapes done by professionals who know how to cause a lot of pleasure through touching, kissing, massage, and sweet but phony words whispered in a woman’s ear before or during sex. The rapist also understands sexual Charging very well, which most women and men do not understand.
These rapes are used to confuse women, break up marriages, or as subtle warnings.
22. Sleep paralysis rape. This is a newer high-tech horror in the past twenty years in which young women and a few young men experience repeated rapes at night. The rapist literally beams into the room, shoots the person with an on-off switch that activates an implant that temporarily paralyzes them, and a rape follows. For details, read Sleep Paralysis.
NON-RAPE - BUT IT FEELS LIKE RAPE
Certain violent acts are not technically rape because a penis or other object was not placed inside a vagina. However, they feel like rape and have similar effects:
1. Accidental sex. This is not technically a rape, but women usually experience it as rape, anyway. It may occur when a young girl or even a teen is joking around or even tussling with her father. He gets an erection from playing with his daughter. She jumps on his lap, breaking the hymen or, in rare cases, the penis even enters her vagina or rubs against it somewhat through her underwear.
While there is no insertion of the penis in a conscious manner, the girl can feel that something went wrong. Somehow, she is not as innocent as she was before. She will often blame her father for “raping her” as a child, even though this was not the intent at all.
Meanwhile, the father may not know what happened and why his daughter is now angry and distant from him. If he figures it out, he often feels horribly guilty, even if he was not strictly at fault. However, he can usually do little or nothing after the fact, except apologize, which may help a little.
Fathers, do not roughhouse with a girl or young woman, ever. You may feel very guilty about it for years, and she will hate you if you accidentally break the hymen. Ladies and girls reading this article, do not “play” with your father this way if you are wise, even if he encourages it, which he should not.
2. Psychic, virtual, simulated or electronic rape. In these situations, which are common, a woman usually has a dream in which she experiences rape. She wakes up, thinking it was real. She may orgasm and be quite exhausted from it. Some women experience these episodes while still a child, or even in infancy.
The whole thing is done with electrical equipment that connects with the person via implants in her head or a radionics machine that “broadcasts” the information to her while she sleeps. This technology, called psychotronics, is described on the internet and in an article on this website entitled Psychotronics.
It is not technically rape because it is all done electronically. However, it can have some of the same effects. It can feel just like the real thing, including suggestions that if the person wants to avoid future rapes, she had better do whatever she is told.
3. Female genital mutilation and cutting. These two horrendous practices are often lumped together, but are actually quite different. Neither is technically rape, but I include them because they have some similar consequences for a girl or young woman.
Female genital mutilation. This is the partial or total removal of the clitoris. It is very common in the nations of the Middle East, except for Israel. It is thoroughly disgusting, totally humiliating, and makes sex very painful for the rest of the woman’s life.
Usually, the girl or young woman – age 4 to about age 20, is held down by her mother, sprawled naked on the kitchen table, with the other children looking on. The father usually does the deed with a dirty knife and no anesthesia.
Many girls and teenagers die form the procedure from heavy bleeding and infection. For more on this Middle Eastern horror, read Female Genital Manipulation on this site.
Cutting. This horrible practice is still common in central Africa, but is also done in nations of the Middle East and elsewhere. It is the placing small cuts in the clitoris, often with a dirty kitchen knife or blade. This makes the woman fear sex in some way, or to crave it, oddly enough. It leaves scars on the clitoris, which somehow affect the sexual experience.
Statistics indicate that at least 200 million girls and young women have experienced female genital mutilation and/or cutting.
4. Sexual predation. Technically, stalking a woman, harassing her with sexual intent, or just upsetting her intentionally is not rape. However, it can have some of the same consequences.
Sexual predators are not just men who approach ladies at bars, health clubs, or elsewhere. Some of them are professionals who hide their tracks, and who tap telephone lines and internet connections, and have hidden TV cameras in hallways of hotels and motels. Some use radionic machines to influence a woman’s thinking and emotions, and they can destroy a person this way. They also use accomplices, who may be extremely attractive young men or young women, in order to lure and seduce you.
This is why every young woman must pay attention to where you live, where you stay, where you undress, and with whom you share any information about yourself. Avoid the “touchy, feely”, “artsy”, “upbeat”, and “feel-good” apartment complexes, health clubs, groups and organizations, even supposedly religious ones.
Never share personal information with anyone unless required by law, and then check it out carefully. Also, never allow anyone into your room or home you do not know. Also, do not share a lot of information on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
These are the basics of caring for yourself today. They apply especially to young women who have a somewhat sad or melancholy personality, as they may crave attention, “love”, male companionship, and social activities more than some others.
SEX – BUT IS IT RAPE?
At a young age, some young men seem to develop the ability to manipulate women much more easily than the young women are able to resist it. Also, many young women want to show off their body parts, have a little fun, see that they can do with a boy, and so on. This is nowhere more obvious than in seduction situations.
Typically, a young woman, often aged 13 to 16 or a little older, is not planning on having sex, but is “ripe”. This means that her friends may have had sex, she has heard about it in the media, her hormones are flowing, and she is curious about it. As a result, she is “easy prey”, as the boys call it.
Meanwhile, her date is handsome or strong and hunky, persuasive, and knows well how to touch her, kiss her and praise her beautiful body. He gets her to have sex usually with a combination of lies, distractions, subliminals, and even hypnosis. It is not rape because she consented, but it feels like rape and some would argue it is rape.
Let us discuss the way this is accomplished in detail because most young women are very naēve about it:
1. The seduction lies. Usually, a predator uses one or more of the following lies to get a woman to have sex with him:
1. He lies that he is a “straight arrow”, an upstanding citizen, or even a Christian, when this is hardly the case. In reality, he is a sexual predator, liar, and at times, just a practiced con man and rapist.
2. He lies that he has not had experience with women.
3. He lies that he wants to marry the woman.
4. He lies that he just wants to “get to know you better” before he marries you.
5. He lies that he does not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
6. He may lie about his age, saying that he, too, is a teen or just turned 20. In reality, he may be almost 30 or even older and very experienced at date rape.
7. Others. He may lie to get the woman to have some alcohol or drugs, or he may spike her tea, water or other beverage. He may lie to get her to go to his apartment, to get her to take off some or all of her clothing, to lie down, to make out, or to sleep over at his home.
If he senses a woman is upset by the sex act, he may add more lies, such as:
1. “Life has its risks.”
2. “You are now ready for real life.”
3. “This is the price you pay for being young and pretty.”
4. “Everyone does it sometime.”
5. “It is really no big deal.”
2. Distractions. Distracting a woman is often important in order to get her to go along with sex. Some men are very good at smiling a lot, talking a “good line”, telling juicy, dirty jokes, flattering a lady, and doing other things to take her mind off what is really going on while he seduces her.
Other common distractions are wanting to show her his paintings, his pets, his bedroom (look out), or other things while he is sizing her up to find her weak points. In fact, the entire date can be one big distraction, ladies, so beware.
To reduce the chances of distractions, meet your dates at public places like coffee houses, and don’t leave with him.
3. Subliminals. These are words spoken or whispered very softly, or not verbalized, but thoughts only. For example, a boy may whisper or put out the thought while he kisses you, “You will have a great time if we have sex”, “Let me take off your dress and tickle you”. Some men learn to project these thoughts into another human being.
He may rent particular movies for you to watch with him that contain subtle sexual innuendo or subliminal message. He may show you sexy pictures of himself, or even of other women.
4. Hypnosis. Some women can be hypnotized easily. It just takes the right situation where she relaxes and someone speaks the right words.
Some seducers use neuro-linguistic programming, a modern and powerful type of hypnosis. For example, a man might touch a woman on her knee, hand or back of the neck while speaking words such as, “We will have a good time”, or “I really love you”.
This is actually a set-up. Later, during a kiss, he touches her in the same spot and, amazingly, the thought, “We will have a good time” or “He really loves me” arises automatically in her mind. In this way, he can put her into a light hypnotic trance, and getting her into bed is then often easy.
What to do. All of these methods are not easy to outsmart unless a woman avoids most touching and kissing, and preferably avoids dating at all. High school girls can still socialize in groups, but not alone with a boy. It is just too dangerous, as many parents find out too late.
Have standards. If one dates at any age, a woman must have standards as to how she:
- arranges dates
- whom she dates
- what she wears and does on the date
- if things go bad, she must be willing to leave at a moment’s notice, no matter how embarrassing it is.
The first few dates should be in a public place. Don’t do all the talking, even if he wants it. Listen to him carefully. Don’t listen to pretty words of praise or flattery. These are easy for boys to learn.
Ask tough questions of your dates. Also, try to feel into his vibrations. Ask yourself: Is he for real? Is he lying? Is he a predator? Don’t hang around if the answer is yes. Many predators are very good at seduction!
Don’t go to his house or apartment for at least 6 dates and don’t ask him in to your home. If he stops asking you out, you didn’t really lose.
Also, have a set curfew. Staying out late makes no sense and the more tired you are, the easier it is for him to seduce you and maybe rape you. Ten or eleven PM is plenty late for dates. If you live at home, even if your parents do not insist on an 11 PM curfew, tell your date you have an 11 PM curfew and observe it.
Don’t drink anything he gives you – not even water, until you trust him. Wait for 6 dates, at least. This sounds awful, but drugging drinks is common. If you go to the ladies room during dinner, it is rough because he can drug your water or even food at the table while you are gone.
Don’t make it easy for a young man. This means don’t lie down on the bed with him to watch a movie or look at photos, don’t remove clothing for any reason, and don’t even sit on the bed.
Also, no necking, petting, or heavy kissing if you are smart. It is not that great and a good predator will suddenly put his hand in your vagina and you will orgasm and “love it”, and soon he’s got you exactly where he wants you.
Be careful with dates just before your period. Some women’s judgment is badly impaired at this time of the month. You may also reason that “I won’t get pregnant so it won’t be so bad if “something happens””. Sex can easily become rape, and most women never recover from it!
Learn as much as possible about your dates, and always cover up your body on dates. This sounds awful to many women. However, in today’s loose moral climate and secular society, if a woman accepts a date and dresses ‘sexy’ or even just provocatively, it is often taken as a signal by the man that she is a prostitute and “wants him”, deep down.
This, of course, is insane and never an excuse for rape, but young women must understand this fact of life today. Mothers should be teaching this to their daughters, but most do not. For more on this topic, read Dating.
IS RAPE EVER A WOMAN’S FAULT?
Women’s versus men’s views. Women, in general, never think they are the cause of a rape. Western women usually view themselves as innocent maidens who are taken advantage of by evil men.
Some men view things differently. They know how easy it is for a young woman to arouse the sexual passions of men. At times, they say, women provoke rapes by the way they dress, talk or act.
Western women today feel they have a “right” to dress, act and think exactly as they please, and should not have to fear any repercussions such as rape.
Men say there is no right to do as you please. Everyone, men included, must act in certain ways or there will be negative effects. Women who think otherwise are immature or not very smart. This is not an excuse for rape, but women need to be careful if they wish to avoid rape.
This is a difference between men’s and women’s views of rape. I don’t know if one group is correct and the other one is wrong. It is just an observation. However, even if a woman encourages or provokes a rape, this does not mean she caused it.
Cultures that blame women for rape. Some cultures on earth blame women for their rapes. The most common are some Arab cultures of the Middle East.
Women who believe it was their fault. Rape can be so awful and violent a woman imagines she must have done something terrible to cause it and deserve it. Perhaps she dressed incorrectly, or perhaps she should not go to parties, or was sloppy about whom she dated.
These women carry a terrible guilt, often for the rest of their life. It is one reason most women never speak of their rape, even if it would help thousands of other women to avoid rape.
Told it was her fault. At times, a rapist tells a woman he rapes that it is really her fault. This is always a lie. Rape is never just your fault, so let go of your guilt, no matter what happened, and do not believe such thoughts.
It may be helpful to speak with someone supportive about this. However, drop a few hints about it before just telling someone about it. Do it this way because it is even worse if you tell a friend or a counselor, perhaps, and then the person says something like:
- “Yes, it sounds like you were stupid to go to that party”.
- “Why in the world would you have gone out with him?”
- “It sounds crazy that you were there so late at night”.
- “Why can’t you be more careful?”
- “You don’t expect me to believe that story, do you?”
Counselors. A number of women have reported that even counselors and psychologists either did not fully believe their rape story, or even thought maybe the woman had somehow provoked the rape.
Thought and reality. Some people say that a woman can “attract a rape” by holding sexy thoughts about a man such as someone she is dating, or even a total stranger.
The thoughts might be that sex with this person would be interesting, exciting or just something to do, perhaps, if one is bored. It could be a secret desire for a very intense and pleasurable experience, or even a desire to be harmed or tortured by a man.
The idea that you possibly attracted the rape can easily scare a person into believing that she is powerful enough to attract what she secretly “wants”, but she is also out of control of her thoughts, since logically they don’t make sense and they got her into lots of trouble. All this can torture a sensitive woman and often does.
The question arises, what can one do about this? Just suppressing such thoughts will usually not work. Also, hating yourself for having such thoughts is also useless and even dangerous. Our suggestions are:
1. Minimize temptations. For example, don’t watch sexy movies or videos, or read magazines with handsome, scantily clad men that you would find tempting. This is a form of pornography, although today it is quite socially acceptable and found in every supermarket tabloid.
2. When these thoughts arise, accept them as okay. In fact, they can and do arise in most people. Do not just judge yourself as having a filthy mind, for example. It is not that simple. For example, we can pick up the thoughts of other people, and they can seem like our own. Also, the same group that carries out most rapes on earth uses radionics and psychotronic devices to implant these thoughts in our minds. For details, read Psychotronic Warfare.
3. If these thoughts arise, do not analyze them or wallow in them. Instead, just observe them, like watching a cloud float through the sky and disappear. Let them go and move on. They may come back, and that is okay. Just repeat the procedure,
The Pushing Down Exercise is extremely helpful to enable a person to detach from one’s thoughts and realize that many of them are not yours.
4. It may or may not be helpful to talk to someone about these thoughts. However, beware. Some people will condemn you for them, even counselors, so be careful with whom you talk.
5. Better than analyzing such thoughts, keep yourself busy with activities that help others. These could be related to your work or job, volunteer activities, or church activities. They could also be other creative, uplifting, inspiring activities that everyone should pursue.
CHAPTER 7. RAPE SELF-DEFENSE
TRICKS TO PREVENT ORGASMS
These can make a rape less damaging. The reasons to prevent orgasms if you experience rape are:
a) Once a woman starts having many orgasms, she loses control of her body, making the experience much worse.
b) One can die from too many orgasms during a rape due to fluid loss and exhaustion.
c) Having multiple orgasms confuses women, as it mixes pleasure with the humiliation, shame, horror and anger of the rape.
d) Orgasms deplete the body in other ways. They cause an electrical discharge that feels good, but depletes vital energy.
e) A woman’s orgasms open her energy field to the energy field of whomever is close to her. This is almost always a bad idea during a rape.
f) Orgasms spin the energy centers backwards. This contributes to weakness and ill health, in all cases. Here are several methods to control orgasms:
1. Imagine cutting off the head of the penis. Besides physical contact, there is also mental contact between penis and vagina. Visualizing the penis without a head on it breaks that connection, and it works to limit orgasms.
Cautions. One must keep up the visualization during the entire rape for it to work. Also, once the orgasms get going, this method does not work well.
If you want to know this method, you must practice it with your husband, or alone with a dildo or fake penis. Try to practice under difficult conditions such as with loud music playing, or with other disturbances in the background. With practice, you can become very good at it.
2. Send the penis into the sheets. This visualization also helps limit orgasms and greatly reduces the damage of a rape. Here is how to do it.
As the rapist’s penis moves inside you, imagine it moving downward toward the bed sheets or the floor, or toward the anal area and away from your vaginal area. This causes subtle energy to move in the correct direction for the woman, not the rapist.
A woman’s energy should flow up the back of her body and down the front. This is the natural flow of etheric energy in all bodies, male and female. However, during many rapes, the rapist visualizes subtle energy moving up the front of the woman’s body, not up the back.
He does this because moving her energy backwards is more debilitating to her, and he actually can extract energy from her body by doing this.
If a woman visualizes energy moving correctly through her body, it definitely lessens the severity and damage from the rape. It can also cause the rapist to become tired out sooner, which can shorten a rape.
Cautions. The visualization must be done during the entire rape to work well. Also, since the woman’s visualization is “competing” with the man’s visualization, she must become adept at making her visualization dominate. However, any shift in the direction of the energy flow will help her survive and overcome the effects of a rape. For more details, read Energy Vampirism on this site.
3. Strengthen the vaginal muscles. The vaginal area has muscles that are usually not used, so they are weak. If a woman learns to control the vaginal muscles, it will do several things during a rape:
a) It tightens the vagina a lot. This causes the man to have many orgasms quickly. As a result, he will get tired out and stop the rape sooner.
b) It hides the clitoris, somewhat, which reduces orgasms.
c) It also gives the woman a sense of control that is almost unbelievable to most women. She can tighten around the penis and may even be able to prevent it from going in as far, which is most helpful during a rape. She may also be able to give the man an orgasm, which greatly helps her sense of control and power during a rape.
d) Tightening the muscles around the vagina keeps her energy focused downward in the proper way. Upward movement of subtle energy during a rape is unhealthy and can kill a person.
Similar to an enema. This is the same idea as what occurs during a retention enema. One is forced to keep the anal sphincter closed to retain the liquid, and this focuses a person’s energy correctly low on the body. To understand this much better, read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
The procedure is simple. Buy a dildo or fake penis. It has to look just like a penis and be about the same size. Lie down comfortably and insert it deeply in the vagina. Then squeeze it tightly. Move it in and out, continuing to squeeze it. Do this for at least 10 minutes daily. A good time to practice is in the morning upon awakening, when you are not tired. You can also practice with your husband or partner. With daily practice, the muscles around the vagina become much stronger.
Cautions. To strengthen the vaginal muscles requires practice, so this exercise is not for the lazy.
4. To make a man have more orgasms during a rape. Visualize pulling on the penis. This could shorten a rape.
PREVENTING ANOTHER RAPE
After a woman experiences rape, she is often threatened with the possibility that it will happen again. Sometimes the rapist tells her he will be back. Other times, she is just afraid of a repeat situation of some kind. This alone can be quite a burden.
Repeated rapes, or related incidents, are devastating for many women and for some men, as well. They come to believe they are jinxed or cursed somehow. This leads easily to a deep depression and despair. Some never want to go out of the house, or just want to crawl away and die. Therefore, if you can prevent a second, third or fourth rape or incident, it is well worth doing. Basic steps to prevent repeated rape are:
1. Go after the rapist the first time. Tell your parents if you are a teen. Also, go to the police even though it is embarrassing. Even tell your friends if you know who did it, and ask for help finding him.
2. Take more precautions. These include everything listed under the heading of Preventing Rape and How Women Make Themselves Targets – discussed later in this article.
3. Try to find the lessons in your rape and learn them well. For example, perhaps you were flirting, dressed inappropriately, or were in a place or situation like a party that was not wise. Correct these improper behaviors or attitudes at once, and don’t make excuses or exceptions.
4. Work on forgiveness, prayer, gratitude and asking for proper guidance at all times. These are spiritual measures, and they can have a great impact on how safe one will be in the future.
5. The 20 people method. This method works very well for cases in which you have been threatened in any way, including threatened for telling anyone about a rape. It can also work well in repeat rape situations, or even with a nasty husband or boyfriend.
It works because attackers such as rapists love secretiveness. It is also helpful for you, because learning to resist all terror and threats is a good principle to live by.
Here is what to do. Without telling the person who has threatened you, write on a piece of paper all the details you know about the person. Include his address, phone numbers, websites, email addresses, Facebook page, information about his friends or gang members, and more. Include a photo, if possible, and even DNA evidence if you have it.
Make at least 20 copies of this letter. You must make at least 20 copies. Put each one in an envelope and seal it. Then fold it these sealed envelopes and put each one into another envelope with a note, saying not to open the sealed envelope unless something happens to you, such as a kidnapping, a terrible car accident, or murder.
Now, give or send the letters to 20 people that know you. People at work will do, or anyone who knows you. They do not have to be friends.
Also send copies to the local police, the county Sheriff’s office, the state police and the federal Marshalls office nearest you. You must send it to ALL the police forces in your area, not just one or two because rapists often have some control over certain police, but usually not all of them.
After you distribute the letters, tell your attacker you have done this. Often, the rapist will leave you alone.
Cautions. Do not just send 20 people an email with an attachment to open if something happens to you. This does not work as well.
Also, some rapists or their gang leader are psychic. They may figure out that you are writing the letters to 20 people. You may then receive a phone call or visit where they sternly warn you not to continue or there will be dire consequences.
To limit this problem, if you want to use this method, do the whole procedure right now and do not “think about it” much.
SEMINARS FOR THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE RAPE OR SEXUAL ASSAULT
Various groups offer seminars and retreats for those who experience rape. We have not attended these, so we don’t know any more about them. One such group that offers retreats around the United States is Cedarbrake Catholic Retreat Center in Belton, Texas (near Austin) at (254) 780-2436.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
Should you physically resist? Some people suggest that all women, especially, should take self-defense classes to learn to how to fight and kick a rapist or other attacker. One can also carry a gun at all times. This is a two-sided issue.
On one hand, it is true that if you scream and resist enough, a rapist may give up and run away. On the other hand, if you resist and you are subdued or overcome, the rapist may be even angrier and may kill you, for example, or rape you twice as long or twice as hard.
It never hurts to take some karate or other self-defense lessons. A skilled fighter can do a lot of damage to a rapist such as breaking his arm or leg. However, even with self-defense training, you will have to use your judgment as to the best course of action. It depends upon:
1. The size and strength of your attacker. Most rapists are big and bulky, but not all. Some are professionals, but not all. A professional is someone who knows exactly what he is doing, and is prepared. Definitely do not try to overpower two men, for example. This can easily end in your death.
2. Whether your attacker is armed.
3. Where and when the incident occurs. In some places, you can scream for help, but this is not helpful elsewhere.
4. Your temperament. Some women love to kick and fight and don’t care about the outcome. Others are not oriented this way.
5. Try to tune in, in the moment, and obtain guidance as to what to do.
Many books suggest that if you are abducted and about to experience rape, it is best to relax and go along with it. This sounds like a defeatist attitude, but it saves many lives. Some even suggest that you lie to the rapist and tell him you are enjoying it, but you have had enough and will do it again for him if he stops now.
A woman can also fake passing out, rolling her eyes upwards and playing dead, and some rapists will stop when this happens. Some women can also threaten their way out of a rape, or if there are people around you can try screaming, but this often does not work because the rapist puts his hand over your mouth and may kill you by twisting your neck. This is why going along can be the best idea.
Meanwhile, observe the rapist’s clothing, odors, and facial features. Try to obtain as much evidence as possible to be used in court against him.
Resisting in spirit. A very important idea, no matter what you choose to do, is to resist rape in the spirit. This means that when it is over, go home and pray for strength and guidance. Do not be defeated. Even if you never tell anyone and never go to the police after multiple rapes, do not give up hope and do not give in spiritually. Keep your faith in God and hold on tight, no matter what happens to the body. This, I believe, is a key to recovery.
Another way to resist. An alternative for those who are attacked is to stand tall and say, “In the name of Christ, I do not go along and you will be killed if you harm me at all.” While it may sound strange, it works in some cases. It does not matter if you are undressed, or lying down, or anything else. Just say it and keep saying it or thinking it if you can’t or are afraid to speak out.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A RAPE
1. Save every scrap of evidence you can, even if you are feeling terrified to do anything about the rape. It might come in handy later. This means save clothing stained with blood or semen, save strands of hair, wipe some semen from the vagina onto your clothes or even your arm so you can save it. It is still fine if it dries up. Some women intentionally scratch the attacker so they will have skin scrapings. Perhaps take photos of the scene before cleaning it up if it is your home, for example. Also, get a good look at the rapist and make a rough or detailed sketch of his whole body immediately while the impressions are fresh.
2. Douche thoroughly with soap and water. This may reduce the risk of pregnancy.
3. Make fresh garlic juice and paint it on any areas the attacker touched. Use plenty and use it around the vagina, mouth, breasts or wherever he touched. This will stop some sexually-transmitted diseases. A full description of how to do this is found in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Start your longer-term rape rehabilitation program immediately. At the very least, eat red meat every day for a while, especially lamb or chuck meat (beef), along with plenty of cooked vegetables, and NO fruit or sweets at all. This will help you recover nutritionally. A complete nutritional balancing program is much better, and this includes supplements, coffee enemas and red heat lamp sauna therapy. Rape is often a nutritional disaster!
Also, see a good chiropractor or osteopath as soon as possible, as this always is needed after rape. Read Healing Rape for a complete rehabilitation program.
5. We suggest going after the rapist. In almost all cases, the rapist threatens to kill the woman if she tells anyone, but if you do not report the rape and go after the attacker, he will often strike again – perhaps against you or against some other innocent and lovely woman. So it is a risk a woman may need to take.
I know it may sound harsh, but you have the power to stop a rapist, in most cases. Know, however, that in some cities the police are paid off by the rape gangs, so you may not get the help needed from them.
This is an individual decision. Try to confide in a trusted friend or very mature adult about the issue.
6. An unusual and illegal option. Some women who experience rape do not trust the police, who may be corrupt and paid off by a rape gang. They prefer to “handle the situation” without involving the police too much. They hire a good private investigator to find the attacker, which is often easy if you can give a good description of the person and if you have DNA evidence. Once they are sure they found him, some women hire an assassin to kill him.
I do not recommend this option, as it is illegal and drastic. However, I mention it because more and more women are doing this.
A major problem with lax rape laws is that it gives rise to vigilante behavior of this type. More and more people are sick and tired of the lax rape laws and the stupidity, ignorance and sometimes the corruption of the legal system and even the police. They are also sick and tired of being harassed, and of listening to sad stories of rape from their friends and acquaintances.
I mainly mention this option as a stern warning to anyone who would consider raping anyone, and thinks one can get away with it, and that the punishment will be light or minor.
Restoring energy. Particularly if a rape was prolonged or hard, you will feel very tired afterwards. A nutritional balancing program is required, but also see the article entitled Sexual Depletion And Rejuvenation for more on how to restore the body.
I. REDUCE THE RISK FACTORS
Reducing the main risk factors for rape dramatically reduces the chances of rape. Some of the following may seem old-fashioned or otherwise distasteful, but they have been proven to work and are very wise:
1. Never agree to have sex because of, or to remain in, a job, a school, an organization, a club, or anything else. This is almost always a setup for rape.
This can be tricky. For example, you may be enrolled in a wonderful doctoral program for a year. Then, one day you are told that having sex with someone is required to complete the program.
Alternatively, you may work at a job you love for 6 or 12 months. Suddenly, you are told you need to have sex to continue working there.
Do not agree, no matter what you have to sacrifice. Do not believe that it is “just sex”. It is often rape. A number of women deeply regret going along with this ploy.
2. Avoid boyfriends and do not shack up. If you wish to live with someone, get married. If the person will not agree to marriage, do not live together. Statistically, a boyfriend does not provide protection from rape. In fact, they make the chances for rape worse. The reasons are that boyfriends are not as committed to you and your welfare as is a husband.
Also, boyfriends can bring over their friends and gang rape you. This is the truth. Husbands rarely if ever do this, but it occurs fairly often with boyfriends.
3. Adopt traditional Biblical values. The reason is this value system reduces the chances for rape. It means do not get abortions, do not engage in homosexual or bisexual behavior, do not lie, do not steal, do not covet or be arrogant, do not cheat people, do not hate anyone, honor your mother and your father, and certainly do not murder.
Also, do not drink alcohol and do not use drugs of any kind, including marijuana. Also, do not engage in sexual activity outside of marriage.
Also, always dress modestly, which includes no bikinis. Do not show off the body, and never flirt, tease, or intentionally upset boys or men.
Also, stay away from all left-wing, liberal, secular, humanist and progressive ideas and attitudes. These are definite triggers for rape, although it may sound strange. Perhaps it is because they are often based upon ideas of victimhood, lying, political correctness and other false ideologies and dogmas.
4. Join a church or orthodox synagogue and wear a large cross or Hebrew symbol around your neck. Rape is most often a very secretive crime that depends upon the person not reporting the crime to the police or to someone else.
Christians and orthodox Hebrew people (not other Hebrew groups) are much more likely to report rapes than others. Members of these religious groups are less afraid than others, more difficult to terrorize, and they often have a community of interested and sympathetic people around them whom they will tell of the rape.
In contrast, sharia law of Islam does not prohibit rape, so people in this religious group are not protected at all. Also, do not join a new age church such as Unity, Science Of Mind, Unitarian and perhaps a few others. These do not offer much protection. For more details, read Christian Thinking.
5. Get married. Statistically, marriage helps protects women from rape for all of the following reasons:
a) More maturity. Marriage is a big step and it matures men and women. Marriage generally means commitment. Marriage means deciding who you want to spend your life with – a serious decision. Marriage means sharing time, space, money and more with another person.
All of this forces people to mature, meaning to think about themselves and their future carefully. Shack-up is not the same!
b) No more dates (because one is married) means no more date rapes – a common type of rape.
c) Married women, if happy, are not on the prowl - doing things that young maidens should not do. For example, married women usually dress more modestly and take fewer chances with their lives. They are much less likely to go for a run with the “boys” in short shorts and a halter top, or go dancing dressed scantily. That is for kids, not married people.
d) Married women, if happy, like to spend their time with their husbands. This is much safer than spending time with girlfriends, boyfriends, or alone.
e). Married women often have children, which tends to discourage rape even more. Rapists are afraid a child may be hiding nearby and may scream or tell others. Some rapists know that children are unpredictable and quite psychic, often knowing when something is wrong or unsafe.
f) Rapists don’t want angry husbands pursuing them. Single women are much easier to threaten, intimidate, and control to prevent them from telling the truth about a rape.
6. Eat a very nutritious diet and drink quality water. This means completely give up all junk food, especially white flour and white sugar. Many articles on this website discuss how to eat properly.
Be cautious, as there are many frauds, lies and mischievous ideas about nutrition floating around. These include vegetarian diets, raw food diets, too much fermented foods, eating fruit, and much more.
7. Read, and then do what is recommended in the articles on this website about:
8. Exercise care and caution in everything you think and everything you do. Work on balancing your life and living in complete honesty and integrity. It really can help, though the connection with rape may not seem obvious.
9. Learn how to stay safe. This means no dates with strangers, no parties unless you know everyone at the party and even then you must be careful. Never have a drink at a party, except out of a sealed bottle of spring water, as it is too easy to poison drinks. Read the sections of this article about staying safe many times. I know they sound old-fashioned and very unliberated, but they work.
1. Learn to kick a man in the testicles. This is not that hard. Some books describe the technique. Rapists don’t like it, and you can kill a man if you get good at it. It works. You must practice every day to really develop the ability and keep it up.
2. Carry a gun. Purchase a firearm if you can. Any nation or area that does not permit personal gun ownership, or has a lot of gun control laws, is a rape haven. A few notes about guns:
a) You must take lessons on how to use the gun properly and lethally. Otherwise, you will likely not be prepared to use it correctly.
b) You must practice. Otherwise you can get out of practice. I would shoot at least 10 rounds at least once a month.
d) Be careful with a weapon because if the attacker takes it from you, you are finished.
e) Of course, be very careful with a loaded firearm around your home, especially if you have children. Keep it far out of reach of children and keep the safety on, but learn how to take it off quickly, if needed.
f) In America, if your state does not have a concealed carry law, join a gun group and lobby for a concealed carry law. Some women carry a concealed weapon even if it is not legal. The worst that will happen if it is discovered is you will be cited for a gun violation, but it may save your life.
If you live in other nations that do not permit gun ownership, get busy changing the law!
3. Other weapons. Weapons such as knives are usually much less useful, as they take strength to use, which most women do not have.
Pepper spray is not lethal, but temporarily blinds a person, which can be helpful. If he takes it away from you, at least he can’t kill you with it.
4. Carry a loud whistle with you at all times that you can reach quickly. This is not foolproof, but might stop a rape.
5. Get a large or medium-sized dog. These are quite helpful to have around your house. Ideally, have more than one, since one can be shot more easily than two. Dogs must be trained, or they are often useless for defense.
6. Disguises. These can work well in some situations. Some women don’t mind wearing a gray wig, silly glasses and a fanny pack or cargo shorts under your pants to give the impression that you have a huge stomach or a large butt. Others do not like this idea. For details, read Women’s Disguises.
7. Panic buttons. This option can help in some situations, but not all. They are of three types:
a. A good type is a very small battery-operated siren that one wears as a pendant or bracelet. When activated, it makes an obnoxious noise that cannot be turned off even if the rapist stamps on it hard, throws it in water or against rocks. It must stay on for at least 10 minutes or longer. It is better if it does not have any method to disarm it, since a rapist will demand that you stop it, if that is possible.
This type is often quite effective if you are near other people and outside. It is no good if you are alone in the countryside, or even at a party where someone can just flush the alarm down the toilet or place it under a lot of pillows.
b. A second type is a silent alarm that connects to an alarm company. The alarm company supplies a radio-controlled pendant or a wrist band with a panic button. Pushing it alerts the central office of the alarm company, who will then call 911 or the police. The pendant that you wear must be connected to a GPS device, so they will know where you are, unless it is designed only for home use.
c. A third type is an alarm that comes with a few smart phones. Pushing a special button makes noise or calls 911 or an emergency center, or both. The phone has GPS so the authorities can track your location. I don’t recommend this option because you have to have access to your phone, which is usually not possible. No rapist will allow you to pull out your phone.
Panic button systems are good for some situations. Here are the problems with them:
1) You must be able to push the button. This is not always possible if you are grabbed from behind, for example.
2) If the button notifies police, it will usually take at least 10 or 15 minutes for the police to arrive, and perhaps longer. This is not ideal.
However, this device could easily shorten a rape and thus save your life. Also, if a rapist knows you pushed the button, he may stop sooner so he can get away. In a few cases, pushing the button might stop a rape entirely.
8. If you live in a place where rape is common, do all you can to get out fast. This is sad to have to say, but some areas are not safe at all, especially for single, young women. This includes many large cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles.
I would never suggest living in these areas or going to college in these cities, at this time. Too many women make the mistake of being attracted by the glamour of a high-paying job or other attraction of the city, not realizing the dangers.
9. NO sex during high school, and no sex without marriage. Live your life quietly in high school and college. Do not ”experiment” with sex with anyone, even if everyone around you is doing it. Definitely do not fool around with your brothers or sisters, by the way. This seems to be a sure invitation to rape by their “friends”.
Also, do not experiment with drugs, alcohol or anything else that affects your mind, your will and/or your strength – both your physical strength and your mental clarity.
10. For high school girls, never disobey your parents and go off with boys by yourself. Parents should know where their girls are at all times.
11. Ideally, educate all children at home. For parents: find a way to teach your children at home, rather than send them to school. Give up the new car or the larger house, but keep the children at home!
Too often, schools are the breeding ground for rapes and other crimes against children. High schools are among the worst places for young women. They are more like cesspools of sexual innuendo today, with liberal-minded teachers and principals teaching that sex is great, and the more the better.
Condoms are handed out to make it all “safe”, which is a lie. Condoms slip off or break, they don’t stop all the diseases, especially those acquired by kissing, and they don’t stop rape. They encourage it! This is all disgusting, in our view, not because we are prudish, but because it is harmful for teens.
The horrible moral environment at public and even some Christian and other schools today puts a lot of peer pressure on the young boys and girls to conform to the lowest standards of conduct with each other. School dances and other events are also often horrible ‘meat market’ events.
12. Always tell someone when you go out exactly where you are going, when you will be there, and when you will return. If someone accosts you, tell them immediately you are expected somewhere and you left instructions to call the police immediately if you are not there on time. This may not stop a rape, but may shorten it and might even stop it.
13. Boys should all be circumcised. This used to be standard practice in America. It reduces rape, among other benefits. This topic is discussed in more detail later in this article.
14. All boys need to learn:
A) Never, ever harm or force themselves on a girl, ever, for any reason at all.
B) Do not to lie to girls, particularly on dates.
Too often, coaches and other adults encourage boys to “spread their wings”, “sow their wild oats”, “get some experience”, “break a few virgins”, so they will feel like a man. This is really sick, and sad, but often very true. Fathers say the same thing to their sons too often. Even mothers say it to their boys! “Have some fun before you get married”, they say. “Have a fling or two”, and “rip them good”.
The parents may not say that rape is okay, but the message is clear that a boy can be aggressive if he wants a woman, and that the word ‘NO’ spoken by a girl does not really mean no. It means maybe, and it might mean yes. Girls and women, you must understand this well. It affects even the nicest boys, even the Christian boys and others that you might think are somewhat better than average.
15. Girls and adult women must avoid sexy, aggressive boys. Sadly, these are often the ones the girls like the best. Some of this is due to their odors. This is a subtle, but important concept that is explained in a separate article on this site entitled Odors And Your Health.
In case you are wondering, these boys and men are the ones that:
A) Cannot take their eyes off you, and scan every curve on your body
B) Comment about your clothes and maybe your beautiful breasts or legs. They know the words to say to turn you on and get you to let down your guard and go on a date with them.
C) Come around with flowers, candy, fancy cars to drive around in, fine-smelling cologne, and who often dress very slick, smelly and smartly.
D) Tease, flatter, and tickle you until you can’t help laughing.
E) Are the touchy-feely ones, the smooth talkers, the ones that smile a lot, and the ones that dare you to do this or that with them. Usually, it involves kissing, touching or taking off clothing.
F) Are the good dancers and the “ones with hands”. This means they know how to stroke your hair or even just touch your hand in a way that excites you sexually and makes you want more.
And before you know it, they are touching your sensitive areas, often under your dress or in your pants or blouse.
None of this kind of attention is at all helpful for you. It often ends in rape, or in a very sad sexual affair in which the boy gets his lady, and you only get a sexual disease, total embarrassment, and maybe you get pregnant. They tell all their friends, so you are suddenly branded as a whore in school or at college.
If this has already occurred in your life, learn from your mistake and avoid these boys. The nerdy ones are far safer and nicer.
16. Watch your phone and internet habits. Stop texting and emailing boys and men a lot. They often take it as a sign that “she really wants me, sexually”.
Girls, if you receive a lewd or sexy text messages or phone call, definitely do not answer it. That is what they want you to do. Either ignore it or better yet, call the police. If you can, definitely tell your parents and ask them to intervene and stop it.
Also, be very careful putting photos and other information about yourself on Facebook, MySpace, Instagram, Twitter and other websites. I suggest that teens have nothing to do with Facebook, for example. I know that sounds horrible, but it is much safer.
If you must put a photo up, keep it very simple. Stop advertising, in other words. Better yet, keep all photos of yourself off the internet. The problem, ladies, is that for hormone-driven young men, any little acknowledgment of their sometimes subtle sexual advances can be taken as a sign that “she really wants me”. This, in turn, is the green light for a date rape or other type.
17. For teens, always tell your parents if you are having trouble with a boy, or if you experience rape. This is very important. Otherwise, the scars of the rape will usually fester inside, and turn to anger and depression after a few days to a few weeks.
If you are very embarrassed, you need not go to the police, although this is best. But go to your parents if you are young and living at home, or friendly with them. Or tell a preacher or someone else you trust.
18. Look for danger signals that a situation is not right. Most rapes are planned, though not all. This means that the rapist has usually thought it out in advance to make sure, for example, that he is alone with you, you are vulnerable in some way, perhaps out of screaming range of others, that you are scantily dressed, or unclothed, or nervous, afraid, or off guard.
Therefore, if you find yourself in any situation in which things do not feel good, take action immediately. Do not wait! It might be getting in the car with a male acquaintance or boyfriend, or visiting a doctor’s office, or a situation at a school, or anywhere. Women often report that they had a feeling something was wrong, but did not take action – which usually means to leave at once, cancel your appointment, or change your plans.
I know this is difficult because things might be fine, and your hunch that trouble is brewing could be wrong. However, it is better to err on the safe side of things, even if it is embarrassing, or you lose a job, or you fail a test in school, or you seem to be paranoid. It is not paranoid, but good sense, in most cases.
19. Always lock all doors behind you. These include bathroom doors, closet doors if you go inside and have to stay in there by yourself at work, for example, car doors, house doors and others. Do this immediately. Get in the habit now! Do not take chances. Before you go into a bathroom at a hotel, for example, look around. Make sure you are not being followed. The same is true about getting into your car or even your apartment or home. If someone is following you, do not go home, or do not go into the bathroom. If possible, report the person as well.
20. Megan’s law – don’t live, work or go to school where sex offenders (meaning rapists) live, if possible. In the United States, Megan’s Law, as it is called, established a national directory of known sex offenders.
Before you move somewhere, go to school, or even take a job in a new location, it is wise to check for known sex offenders in the neighborhood where you, or perhaps your child will be. It is not wise to live next door to, or have your child attend a school near where a sex offender lives. The list is available at www.nationalalertregistry.com.
Other nations may or may not have a similar directory. The problem is that rape is punished very lightly. Most rapists are in jail a short time and then back out on the streets. So the national directory can at least warn you of known offenders if you live in the United States.
21. Beware if someone wants to pay you more than you know a job is worth. It can be very difficult to resist a job offer by a man who will pay you more than the job is worth. It is an old trick to keep a pretty woman around to stare at, or worse, to rape.
As stated in a paragraph above, do not stay around anyone who you do not trust implicitly, no matter what they offer to pay you and no matter what other benefits or perks they offer. This trap catches millions of women each year, so be careful of it.
A variant of this is to avoid going out with or befriending rich men who offer airplane rides, yachting vacations, ski lodge weekends, and so on, unless you absolutely trust the man. These are often setups for rape. Once the rape occurs, you may find yourself strangely attracted back to the man and unable to escape.
22. Other: Anti-rape underwear. Several companies may soon be offering underwear or shorts that are difficult to take off. They are made of a tough carbon fiber material and require a key or combination lock to “unlock” it. This might stop some rapes, but certainly not all of them. The rapist is likely to threaten to break your arm or do other harm if you do not unlock the underwear. A bolt cutter could also be used to open the underwear. It would slow down a rape, however, and might give you time to scream, bite or kick the attacker. Here is a video by one company developing this underwear: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=751851544830369.
The trap (I’m not sure of the name). This is a plastic device shaped like a hollow cylinder that a woman inserts in the vagina. It has metal barbed hooks on the inside. If a man puts his penis inside her, it goes inside the cylinder and the barbed hooks pierce the penis. It is painful, and he has to go to the hospital to have the device removed.
REVERSING THE ENERGY CENTERS
A secret way to reduce the chance for rape is to correct the spin of the seven physical energy centers of the body. Most women attract sexual attention due to the spin of their energy centers. This occurs regardless of your physical attractiveness and is a purely energetic phenomenon.
To change the spin of the centers requires some effort, but it works. For details, read Raising Girls.
RADIATE, RATHER THAN ABSORB
Another secret to preventing a rape is to shift your attitude from one of absorbing or attracting, and consciously radiate love and light. This is difficult for some women who pride themselves on their natural ability to bring to themselves whatever they need.
Many women are naturally attractive, so they believe this is how they should conduct their life. However, a much safer attitude is to radiate into the world, rather than attract and absorb from the world.
This sounds philosophical and it is. The Bible tells us we are to act as God’s presence on earth, and we are here to shower it upon the world and upon everyone. However, this is not only philosophical. It is also very practical.
An exercise. Sit comfortably, close your eyes, and visualize a bright light bulb in the middle of your chest shining outward in all directions. When you can do this easily, practice doing it with your eyes open. When you can do this easily, practice it while walking around or while talking to others, and during all your activities. It will help you remember to radiate, rather than absorb.
None of the above methods are foolproof. However, they can be helpful in specific situations. Law enforcement officers would probably say that a dog and a gun are the best, but we not sure about this.
MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET
Rape is never, ever justified. However, some young women make themselves easy targets. The following section of this article will seem very awful and restrictive to some women. However, we include it as one perspective on a serious problem that has no simple solution at this time (2017). Ways women make themselves targets for rape are:
1. Going places or doing things that are not wise. These include going to the movies alone, the bars alone, hiking alone, picking berries alone, in dark alleys alone, or in badly lit parking garages alone. Other errors are staying late at the office alone with the male boss, going on dates unless you really know the man, exercising alone, going on camping trips unless you absolutely know the people, and driving alone in bad areas.
Still other errors could be going to a doctor alone, and definitely going for a massage alone. These are not safe. Also avoid living or traveling in unsafe neighborhoods, even with others. Other places to avoid are all “meat market” situations. These include all health clubs, workout gyms and YMCAs. They also include some spas, hot springs, health resorts and some hotels. Anywhere people are parading around half-naked tend to be places where rapists look for prey.
It is best to go out, especially at night, with at least two friends, and, if possible, with a man. However, one must observe the rule that the three or more friends must stay together at all times. This means that if one needs to go to the bathroom, if all are women, then all three go to the bathroom at the same time.
If one of the friends is a man, he stands outside the women’s bathroom until his friend or friends come out. If he has to go to the bathroom, his female friend should go to an area where others are gathered and stand there until he returns. The above may sound horribly restrictive, but it is not worth taking chances.
2. Dressing, talking and/or acting sexy. This includes not wearing enough clothing, showing cleavage, low-cut tops, dirty, slutty or ripped clothing, or uncovered shoulders (even in hot weather).
Other problem clothes are any tight-fitting clothes, exposed bra straps, shorts of any length, bikini bathing suits, and other “fashionable” clothes that flatter the figure. Others are see-through or somewhat see-through blouses and skirts, high heels, slick clothing, and certain styles that look like gang clothes, motorcycle clothes and the like.
Baggy, bulky, and unflattering clothing is much safer, according to many women. It just does not attract the attention of the “boys” in the same way. You are not “advertising”. This rule applies when you go out for any reason, even on a date or group outing.
3. Flirting or otherwise “playing” with men. This means flirting in any way, smiling too much at them, frowning at men, staring or eying them. It also can mean commenting too much on their clothing, their hair, eyes, glasses, shoes, or anything else.
It definitely includes smiling at their crotch or their chest, asking personal questions when it is not appropriate, and inviting them out unless it is a party and you invite others – and you tell them that others will be there.
“Playing” with men also means going on dates for fun when you are not interested in marriage. It can mean lying to a man ever, unless you must do so to save your life. Men are often just as clever as women. Women who think they can “pull the wool over his eyes” or just “twist his dong a little” are idiots, and asking for trouble. Some men will decide, “Fine, you won that round, but I’ll get you later” – and they usually do.
“Playing with men” also means working for a man you do not respect. This is quite critical. Women often work for such a man because he pays a high salary (usually so he can stare at your breasts or elsewhere all day) or tells you how pretty you are, or promises other “benefits” such as free health care or retirement benefits.
This is a common trap for single young women who are looking for employment and want to “cash in”. They are easy prey for attorneys, doctors, and many others that offer high-paying jobs, or sometimes just offer any job at all.
This is difficult when the economy is bad because one may not really want to work for a low-quality man, but she needs a job, or so she thinks. It is far better to live at home with your parents and take a low-paying position or be unemployed, rather than work for someone you are slightly afraid of or do not respect.
An exception is if living at home is really hellish, but this is rare. It may just not feel good because Mom and Dad may impose rules that you do not want to follow.
Other ways to stay safe are to avoid telling men you love them when it is not the case, or telling men they are handsome so they will buy you dinner and a movie. Also, avoid telling a man he is great when he is not, but you want his love or attention. Finally, never ever try to get a man away from another woman, especially his wife, but also his girlfriend or just his friend. Men can often figure out what you are up to and may react with hatred and violence.
Also, do not lead men astray. Women lead men astray with flattery, intimidation, lies, yelling, smooching, sex without love, innuendo, gestures, sweet smells in their deodorants, perfumes, hair gels, and other ways. Many women seem to enjoy this for fun and pleasure. Movies and TV shows often glorify clever women who control their mate in this way. Don’t try it. This sets a woman up for rape in every case, ladies.
You might ask, why would young women do this? In part, it is training to control their future husband or boss, or it can be testing out her power of persuasion and maybe her sexual powers over men, and it is common.
Women are less physically strong than men, so they may compensate by learning how to manipulate men in this way. Be careful. It is not worth it, and if the man figures out what you are doing and gets angry, he may retaliate with something tenfold worse against you involving physical and sexual violence.
Also, avoid inviting men over to your home when you will be alone, even for tea, study sessions, a discussion group or even a religious service, I would say. Never assume because a man is wearing a wedding ring, or you know he is married or a father, that he is safe to be with. This is sad to have to say, but true. Get to know him first.
Other obvious activities to avoid are riding in cars with strangers or even “friends” you don’t know well. The worst activity of this kind is hitchhiking, even hitching a ride with a woman driver and no man in the car. You don’t know if someone is hidden in the back seat, or if the woman will pull out a gun and take you to her boyfriend’s house and they will rape you there, and then kill you and dump your body in a garbage dumpster.
4. Showing off. This is simply not wise. If you are very smart, talented, or something else, try not to let it go to your head. Showing off in any way, physically, mentally, intellectually or even spiritually or religiously, makes others jealous and angry.
This is difficult if you are a performer, artist, musician, news anchor or even a teacher, lecturer or other occupation or avocation in which you are out in front of the public. I can only warn pretty young women that this carries danger, in all cases, even if you try not to stick out too much.
5. Holding resentments against men, particularly your father. This will sound odd, but it is quite dangerous for a young woman to remain angry at her father, for any reason at all. It causes her to be less centered and grounded, to take more risks, to act in a more rebellious way, and to be angry and upset with other men. All of this sets her up for a rape.
Always forgive your father immediately, no matter what he does. Anger at mother does not seem to be as important, but it certainly can be important to forgive as well.
In fact, your attitudes and emotions cause physical changes in the body, including changes in your posture, your face and even the odors you emit. While it may sound strange, all of this can attract a rape.
This is a complex and subtle subject. However, the point is that if a woman holds negative attitudes toward men, especially vengeful or illicit sexual thoughts, she can attract problems for herself.
6. Talking back to men in an angry way. This may seem unfair, but women must watch their language around men. It is just wiser to do so, no matter how idiotic a man behaves. Talking back, losing your temper, “Letting him have it” or “Giving him a piece of your mind” is not wise. Too many men take it as a dare and decide they will have the last word. Find other ways to release your frustrations.
A principle that may be helpful is if you have lower expectations of others, you will become less frustrated with them. I call many people “poor slobs”. It is not a derogatory term. It just is the way things are.
7. Taking advantage of others or being selfish, especially with men. This is a difficult one for some attractive young women. They want the high-paying jobs, the responsible positions, the attention, the recognition, the appreciation, and so on – just like everyone else. However, if you engender envy or jealousy with men, or even women, you are asking for trouble.
Humbling yourself is far better. You can know inside what you are capable of. But do not take unfair advantage based on your looks or your brainpower. In addition, never intentionally step on the toes of those around you. It just creates enemies for you. If possible, stay polite with everyone.
8. Playing tough or tomboy. Many young women enjoy sports and banter with men. They enjoy playing touch football, softball, volleyball on the beach, throwing around a frisbee, jogging together, riding bikes together, playing with a man’s dog, or otherwise just enjoying the company of athletic and outgoing young or even older men.
However, young women who do this end up with rape, in almost every instance. All the reasons are not clear. However, it is just not wise, even if it seems harmless, so be careful.
Athletic wear today is almost all sex appeal, so skip the halter tops, the slick skin-tight shorts and slacks, and the other workout clothes and workout locations like spas and health clubs. These are often exactly the places where rapists meet their prospective targets.
There is a certain lack of dignity about the workout rooms, athletic clubs and sports arenas that does not seem to work well for women today. It is unfortunate because women should be able to go wherever they wish and do what they want. However, the tomboys get hit a lot, often when they least expect it.
9. Being a little too aggressive or “friendly”. It would be nice if an attractive lady could just walk up to one man or a group of men who are having an interesting discussion or engaging in a harmless activity like playing cards, and just join in. However, it is usually unwise, no matter how gentle or sincere the men appear. The same is true of stepping up to counters and talking with strange men at bars, lounges, restaurants, college libraries, dorm rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, theatres or anywhere else. It is not that you will experience rape at that location, but you can be followed home easily.
If you really want to join in with a group of male strangers, do it with a friend, preferably a male friend, and ideally carry a fake wedding ring and put it on. This sounds phony and corny, but it can help.
Single women are targets for rape far more than married women. Married women are problematic for rapists because the husband will likely find out what happened, and may kill the rapist. I know this all sounds crude, but it is true.
10. Feeling sorry for people, especially men. An old rapist’s trick is to cause a woman to feel sorry for him so that she does something she should not do. The rapist may fake a limp, or lets one arm hang lifelessly by his side as he gently asks her to open the door to his home or apartment, for example, or carry in his groceries for him, give him a ride home, even give him a little money, when she is off guard. He may fake a speech impediment, or mental dullness, or just unsteadiness. It is all designed to throw a young woman off her center.
She decides to help and it all seems so nice until he is in your car, or has you where he can push you down. Many women experience rape in this way. The correct way to handle a sad-looking or perhaps disabled man is to find another man to come over and help the disabled-looking one.
Feeling sorry for women is less of a problem, but still dangerous in this way. Many rape gangs work with women who fake illness or disability to lure in young women.
11. Fantasizing about sex or rape. Some young women fantasize about rape with a gorgeous man who rips her clothing off and ravages her for hours. Such thoughts have various sources, such as television, books and movies.
Do not think this way. If such thoughts arise, observe them and do not continue them or indulge them. If possible, do the pushing down mental exercise daily and eventually the thoughts will fade away.
If you either indulge rape fantasies (meaning play with them) or deny them too forcefully, this can set you up for rape. You may send out silent messages that you are fascinated or even just “interested” in learning about it, and someone may pick up on this interest.
Also, if you meet someone who looks handsome and reminds you of your fantasy, you may suddenly go off guard. This can make you vulnerable to seduction, or just not able to react quickly enough.
This is why sexy movies or videos, for example, are all very bad. Unfortunately, that is most of them. They are all about fakery, false romance, and often they are just stupid. However, they are portrayed on the screen as truth. Woman meets man and they live happily ever after - but it is all completely fake. The same is true of sexy novels and even non-fiction, when written in certain ways. Such reading or viewing material, sometimes called soft porn, evokes fantasy thoughts in the receiver and is best avoided completely.
Hollywood movies and Broadway shows, today, are often stupid and sexy trash. This is the sad truth about the movie industry, although it was not always so. I hope it will change again someday. Meanwhile, we suggest skipping most movies and shows.
12. Holding other impure thoughts and emotions. When a woman daydreams about penises, going around naked, or having sex with strangers, for example, she is more likely to experience rape. Some men seem able to pick up the “vibration” of impure thoughts. So watch out for this bad habit. We also suggest avoiding others and “friends” who think or talk sexy or dirty.
Many people, at one time or another, have impure thoughts. However, wise women observe these thoughts and let them go quickly. If you hold on to, wallow in, entertain, ruminate about or “research and experiment” with impure thinking and emotions, you are on the wrong road.
The worst thoughts, in terms of attracting rape, tend to be those of revenge, biting or cutting off a man’s penis, illicit sexual pleasures, imagining going to bed with a particular man just for fun, holding hateful thoughts toward anyone, opposing God and the Bible, burning a Bible, or even thinking malicious and punishing thoughts toward anyone, even a woman such as your mother or a sister.
In contrast, wearing a large cross is an excellent idea. It is not a sure way to prevent rape, but it can help. Rapists often avoid devout Christians and Orthodox Jewish people because members of these groups are more likely to report a rape.
13. Masturbating more than about once a month. Occasional masturbation is okay. However, doing it more than about once a month is associated with more rape.
14. Feeding your mind impure information, such as printed matter, movies, videos, audio, items on the computer or your phone, or even cartoons and jokes.
15. Staying too sad or lonely. One may say that this is not a personal decision, but we disagree. A woman can keep herself busy, uplifted and even inspired through reading great books, listening to inspiring tapes or CDs, and other things.
If one is too “down” and “lonely”, it invites trouble. One starts to believe that going out with just anyone would be better than being alone, or that a little sex for fun is okay, or that a little undressing with a man to “experiment” is okay, and so on. So beware of the problems with allowing yourself to become too despondent and depressed for any reason at all.
If you look too down and depressed, it also attracts a certain type of predator. They feed on sad-looking, usually basically attractive young women by offering them comfort, companionship, dates, or just friendship. The woman accepts, and it all seems so wonderful until the predator gets you alone or where he wants you.
Always guard yourself against this by knowing that you are loved by God at all times, even if you don’t believe in God. You are totally loved, no matter what you have ever done or not done, and no matter how you feel inside. You do not need the company of others unless it is perfectly wholesome and safe.
16. Allowing yourself to become too run down or malnourished. Allowing your body to become run down or malnourished opens you to physical and mental illness, but also to “accidents” such as rape. This will sound preposterous to some people, but we know it is true.
Eating candy bars and junk food, for example, will give you brain fog and you won’t be able to think clearly on your feet, especially in an emergency. Brain fog can be corrected with a nutritional balancing program, in almost all cases, so do not despair if you are not thinking clearly. Take steps to correct it by embarking on a nutritional balancing program, and not most other health regimens, which don’t work nearly as well, in my experience.
Taking good care of yourself is not a guarantee of safety from rape, but at least your mind will be sharper, you will be more alert, stronger, happier, and you will be less likely to be perceived as “prey” by rapists.
The concept here is that just as bugs prey upon dying carcasses and germs feed more upon sick bodies, rapists often look for “easy marks”. These are women who look weak, sad, lonely, upset, or otherwise not healthy. They are just easier to grab, to overpower, to seduce or to persuade. This is a critical concept in rape prevention, in fact.
Sexual fluid craving. Another reason to stay very well-nourished, and avoid vegetarian and semi-vegetarian diets, is that otherwise many women crave sexual fluid. This attracts many women to sex and at times, promiscuity, which greatly increases the chances for rape. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving.
17. Disrobing anywhere, for any reason. Many attractive young women love their bodies, often because they are adored for them. They often become distracted just a little when they undress, or even just change their clothes. When young women change their clothes, they often focus on how lovely they are, rather than whether they remembered to lock the door tightly and to check to see if anyone followed them. In this way, they take chances. Some also like show off a little skin, just a little, you know – for fun and excitement - and to make the penises rise a bit. This is always unwise.
So watch out if you go into the woods to change into your bikini, which should never be worn in public, anyway. A one-piece bathing suit is much harder to rip off the body.
Also watch out at gyms, health clubs, and spas. These places are all best avoided, as they are often hangouts for sexual predators. Also be careful at the beach, in the car, at doctor’s or nurse’s offices, and at studios or offices where people offer bodywork, massage, exercise class, pilates or yoga. For more details about yoga, read Yoga.
18. Going with the wrong friends. It is wise to give up friends that like to hang out at bars, sleep around, talk sassy and sexy, make crude jokes, gossip - especially in a sexual way - and those who tease penises. This can mean they enjoy getting men riled up, showing some breast or thigh to upset the boys, tickling the men literally or figuratively for fun, or to be a little cruel, perhaps.
Also avoid friends who love to talk tough with the boys, make crude jokes, perhaps, ride on the boy’s motorcycles or bikes, sit with their legs wide open in front of men, wear their pants too tight and too short, those who leave their bra at home, or leave sexy clothing around a man’s house.
They think all of this is just great fun, and it is for a while, but easily goes too far, or it upsets the wrong man who sees what is going on and decides he’s tired of it and he will teach the girls a lesson they will never forget.
In addition, stay away from all hustlers, selfish types, arrogant people, and unkind or cruel people. They are not worth having as friends, and they can get you in trouble.
Sadly, this applies even to family members. If a brother, sister, father or mother is this type, you are often best off distancing yourself from them, at least to a degree, if you possibly can. They are not good people to have around. Also, their “friends” are more likely to be troublesome for you. This is a very important principle.
PROJECTION AND MENTAL EXTENSION
Projection is an interesting psychological process that involves two steps. The first stap is that one denies something. For example, one might deny having illicit and violent sexual thoughts.
The second step is that one sends these thoughts out of one’s head to get rid of them. Often, one attributes them to others as a way of avoiding the truth that the thoughts were inside of oneself.
Projecting in this way may contribute to some rapes. The reason is that when one projects one’s denied thoughts, another person can pick up those thoughts and act them out. This may sound very strange, but it happens.
Denying your goodness. Some women do not just deny their violent thoughts. Some deny their own worthiness and goodness. This can be a setup for rape, as well. For example, if you deny that you are a worthwhile human being, you may be left with thoughts of low self-esteem, unworthiness, filthiness or a whore mentality.
Though you may not realize it, this is what you send out to the world, and the world may send back messages or events that confirm your view of yourself. So avoid denying and projecting either your sexy thoughts or thoughts of worthiness and dignity.
Instead, just observe all of your thoughts in a non-judgmental way, neither indulging them nor denying them. They will slowly fade away.
Another way to handle this problem is to replace negative thoughts with healthier ones through prayer.
Men and projection. At times, men deny their illicit sexual thoughts and project them. Women sometimes feel this and usually do not like it. It is better for men to just observe these thoughts, which all men have, at times, and they will tend to fade away.
Mental extension. This can also set one up for rape. For example, a woman walks by a cute man and sends him the thought that she is really hot and why doesn’t he ask her for a date. This is not projection because the woman did not deny anything. She is just having fun mentally. She often does not realize that some men will pick up her thoughts and decide to have some fun with her.
Men also often use mental extension. For example, a man might see an attractive woman walking down the street. Some men will send her the thought that he would love to tear off her clothes and have sex with her.
At times, a clever man can cause a woman to feel that these thoughts are hers, even though they are not. This is one reason it is important to have a set of moral values that you always follow, no matter what thoughts enter your head.
ERRORS PARENTS OFTEN MAKE
At times, parents speak or act in ways that increase, rather than decrease the chances of rape:
- Dress. Many parents allow their daughters to leave the house dressed in sloppy or “slutty” clothing, insufficiently covered up, see-through pants or blouses, tight blue jeans, or other provocative styles of dress.
- Footwear. Many parents allow their daughters to leave the home in flip-flops or other footwear that does not allow them to run away or kick, if attacked.
- The pill. A horrible crime against a child is putting her on the birth control pill or patch because, “She will have sex anyway, and I don’t want her getting pregnant”. This is a terrible insult to a young woman.
- Crude, dirty, or sexy talk, and even cursing by parents teaches a girl or boy bad lessons.
- Drug and alcohol use. Some parents allow or even introduce their daughters to drugs or alcohol. This should be a crime, as should using these things in the presence of children or all ages.
- Emotional abuse. Yelling at children, acting hypercritical, cruel words, or confusing a child often causes rebellion and hatred in a child that can lead to trouble with rape.
- Modeling bad behavior. Some parents do this by the way they dress and talk, to eating junk food, staying out late at night, bringing home strangers for sex if the parent is single, or even playing loud and sexy music. Parents also should not walk around the house unclothed or very scantily dressed.
CHECKING YOUR DAUGHTER’S VAGINA
This is for parents. If you have a teenage or pre-teen daughter and you are worried about her having sex without telling you – which vastly increases her chance of rape – here is an idea.
A girl’s vagina should be very small, and should remain small even as she develops sexually as a pre-teen and teenager. But it grows much larger as soon as she has sex or even just “fools around” with a boy.
A parent, usually mother, can easily “inspect” the vagina once every few months, and especially if the girl starts behaving in unusual ways. If the vagina becomes larger, usually your daughter is having sex or at least engaging in heavy petting or kissing.
The idea is not to spy upon your daughter or trap her in a lie. The idea is to keep her safe. Be sure to explain this to her.
CHAPTER 9. HISTORICAL, LEGAL AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES
BRIEF HISTORY OF RAPE PUNISHMENT IN AMERICA
When America was founded, the nation adopted the British Common Law as her legal system. This included the death penalty for rape. This view of rape came from the Old Testament of the Bible.
Soon after the founding of America, a few states lessened the penalty for rape, although it was still harsh. It varied from seven years in prison to life in prison. Also, the person was often whipped and sometimes exiled from the state.
From 1777 to 1820, there were 139 recorded cases of rape in America. Of these, 100 were punished by death. Twenty-one were punished with prison sentences. The others received whippings and/or exile.
Until 40 years ago, some states in America punished rape with death. In 1977, a US Supreme Court decision, Coker vs. Georgia, prohibited the death penalty for rape of an adult woman. This decision was part of a trend toward light punishment for crime by the left-wing US Supreme Court of the time.
Since the time of this decision, the prison sentences for rape have been getting shorter and shorter in America and in socialist Europe.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF RAPE -
PROVING RAPE IN COURT
A problem with many rapes is they are difficult to prove in court. Usually, there are no witnesses, and many rapes leave few, if any visible scars that are clearly connected to the rape. Professional rapists know how to clean up the scene so as to leave little evidence of the crime.
Therefore, it can become a matter of one person’s word against another’s. This is not sufficient evidence, in most cases.
The difficulty of proving rape is one reason rape is such a common crime. DNA evidence is helpful in cases of rape by a stranger, but is not helpful if the rape occurs on a date, between ‘friends’ or spouses, or even at a party where the rapist can claim that the person became intoxicated, for example, and desired or consented to having sex.
Also, some women “consent” to having sex because they are threatened in order to avoid something worse, such as being stabbed or shot.
WHY ARE PRISON TERMS SO SHORT FOR RAPE?
One wonders why the punishment for rape is so light, when rape is obviously an extremely violent crime that leaves deep scars and can cause a woman’s death. This is especially odd in Christian and Jewish nations where people read the Bible and should know the biblical penalty for rape. Here are our thoughts:
1. Most societies do not value women’s safety highly enough. We believe this to be a bias against women that must be corrected in all societies of the world.
2. Lax punishment for rape is part of the liberal value system that is really the decay of Western society. From this perspective, the real problem is the rise of liberalism, progressivism and socialism. These doctrines oppose all capital punishment and often oppose all harsh punishment for crime. In fact, they wish to “normalize” rape, meaning make it a minor crime or not a crime at all.
Those who support and promote this agenda want society to be less safe and more animalistic. They also want the people to be weaker and more diseased, which are the results of most rapes. This way the people are easier to control. They also want to set women against men to more easily control the population.
3. Some women and men are so horrified by rape that they do not want to talk about it in a rational manner. This can leave the field open for the deceivers to step in and make the punishment far too lax.
4. Unlike some other violent crimes, one may emerge from a rape looking normal, rather than all beaten up. The damage is hidden from view, so it does not appear to be as violent a crime.
Regardless of the reason, the rape laws need to be changed. Rape should be punishable by death, or at least by 50 years in prison with no parole. This would reduce the incidence of rape and save many lives.
DOING AWAY WITH THE DEATH PENALTY
One argument against the death penalty for rape and other crimes is that most criminals can be rehabilitated if we just spend enough time and money on them. However, this idea is fantasy and does not work well. In fact, when a rapist is incarcerated, he is often jailed with other rapists. They usually exchange techniques and other “secrets”. As a result, when the rapist is freed after just a few years, he is even more dangerous.
The police know that rapists rarely reform. Once out on the streets again, they often rape again.
PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RAPE
The erosion of private property laws in Europe and in the USA, in particular, may be a factor that increases the chances of rape today. Rape may be considered an extreme form of trespassing upon or even theft of a person’s most intimate form of property – the body. A legal and moral climate that does not support a person’s absolute right to privacy and control of one’s property therefore may incite or allow more rape to take place.
In America and even in Europe, to a degree, there has been a sharp decline in private property rights in the past 100 years. Reasons or examples of this include:
1. Higher and more confiscatory property taxes.
2. Much more invasive environmental laws that regulate the use of private property.
3. RICO or racketeering laws, also called asset forfeiture laws aimed at drug cartels in the USA and other nations. These allow the government to seize property that was involved in a crime.
4. The absolutely disgusting Kelo decision of the United States Supreme Court. This effectively negated the American constitutional protection against the eminent domain abuse by allowing the government to take private property for private use.
5. American gun control laws that clearly violate the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. Such statutes impede or prevent a person from protecting himself or herself with a gun.
6. A general increase in the power of the government, more complex rules that most people cannot understand, and a general weakening of the rights of the individual.
THE HANDOUT OR ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY
Rapists clearly have a type of entitlement mentality. They flagrantly violate the privacy of another person and somehow feel this is acceptable.
It is possible that a rise in the general “entitlement mentality” in many societies, thanks to the growth of the welfare state, leads to more rape because it promotes a handout or entitlement attitude. Such ties between political movements and rape may seem far-fetched, but they may be far more important than one imagines.
PRIVACY LOSS AND RAPE
Loss of privacy may be another factor that contributes to rape today. It is simply much easier to find anyone and track their movements. Loss of privacy means that many more people know where you live, and can listen in on your phone calls. They can also read your emails because the computer companies are forced to have “back doors” to track computer use. They can track your movements using GPS locaters that auto companies are now forced to put in all new vehicles.
Other recent attacks on privacy in the United States include HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act of 1996). It completely negates privacy between doctors and patients. For details, read HIPAA – The Medical Privacy Scam.
The Affordable Care Act of 2010 (Obamacare) made things much worse with the requirement for electronic medical records and requirements to share information with the government.
RELIGION AND RAPE
The Hebrew religion. In the Old Testament of the Bible, Deuteronomy 22:25-27 states that if a man rapes a woman, the man shall die and the woman shall go free. The modern State of Israel continues this strict punishment for rape. Beware of lies on various internet sites that claim this is not true.
Rape comes under two Commandments:
1. “Do Not Steal”. Rape steals a person’s dignity, health, honor and perhaps virginity.
2. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor or thy neighbor’s property or wife”. To covet means to want to own, control or destroy with lust or greed.
War rapes in the Bible. Hebrew armies in ancient times were forbidden to rape and leave the women to die if they were victorious in war. This was the standard practice of the day during a war. This prohibition remains the rule in the Israeli, American and some European armies today. Rape is still common in wartime among the armies of other nations, however.
Circumcision. Jewish men rape much less often than men of other religions. This may be due, in part, to the fact that all Jewish boys are circumcised on the eighth day of life.
In Islamic nations, boys are often circumcised around age 8. It is often done without anesthesia. Circumcision at this age is much more painful and much more traumatic. It does not reduce the tendency to rape, and may increase it due to anger.
Some say that circumcision is barbaric and a form of male mutilation. However, it is nothing like female genital mutilation, a common practice in most of the Middle East. If circumcision on the eighth day of life reduces rape, as it seems to do, it is most helpful for society. For more details, read Circumcision and Female Genital Mutilation.
The Christian religion. The Christian view of rape is heavily influenced by the Hebrew Bible. The topic is not discussed at length in the New Testament.
Rape has always been a crime according to the Catholic Church. Rape is punishable by death in many Christian nations today, although the punishment has become lighter in the past 40 years in some of them.
The Islamic Religion. Under Arabic or Sharia law, rape is not a crime and there is no punishment for it. In fact, it is a standard way to treat women.
The Buddhist and Hindu religions. In these religions, rape is generally a crime, but does not carry a heavy punishment or penalty.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND RAPE
There are support groups for those who experience rape on the social media. However, sexual predators routinely use social media to identify women to rape.
For this reason, we cannot recommend spending much time on social media. The worst and stupidest ideas are:
1. To post photos of yourself on Facebook for all to see.
2. To announce your location, your plans, your vacations and other activities for all to see. Predators can easily use this information to find you! Please do not do this.
Some people question whether the changes in women’s status in society in the Western world has reduced or increased the problem of rape. Many believe it has made women safer because women are more highly regarded. Also, women have more rights in court to bring charges against men who have attacked them.
On the other hand, women today are much more often out alone in society and in the workplace. This has produced many more opportunities for rape. Also, older cultural values, including the sacredness of a woman’s body, have been badly eroded among some people by so-called women’s liberation.
The modern women’s movement has also taught women that they are just like men, which is false. For one thing, men don’t need to worry about rape very much. This has misled some women, and caused some of them to take chances and act in unwise ways.
SOCIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF RAPE
Rape weakens marriages, weakens families, indirectly sickens everyone in the society, sets women against men, produces unwanted children, and reduces the intelligence of the entire society. It also reduces the safety and happiness of the entire society, substituting feelings of hatred, anger, fear, discouragement and despair.
In this regard, rape can be viewed as the ultimate anti-social crime used to degrade a society. The professionals who perpetrate most rapes today understand this very well.
Societies in which rape is punished very harshly are more advanced. These nations respect the sanctity and rights of women the most, and they are very few. Among them are Israel and a few nations in Eastern Europe, and no others.
THE NEW ‘RAPE CULTURE’
Today’s liberal value system seeks to make rape “normal”, “okay” or “just fun”. This is part of the twisted value system taught at many colleges and, at times, in the media. Please beware of this trend and oppose it whenever you hear it or see rape portrayed this way.
WHY RAPE IS INCREASING
The following factors often reinforce each other. They include:
1. A decline in Judeo-Christian values in the United States and in the West, in general. This is a very important factor because the Bible punishes rape harshly. Rape also violates the Fifth Commandment - Do Not Steal.
2. Ridiculously light punishment in most nations, except in the State of Israel. Light punishment encourages more rape.
3. Hard to prove in court. This makes rape very appealing to criminals and criminal organizations.
4. Little media attention to the problem.
5. Less supervision of teenage boys and girls today. This is due to:
A) Many more single-parent households.
B) Many more homes where both parents must work all day just to pay the bills.
C) Physical exhaustion among parents due to nutritional deficiencies.
6. Movements such as ‘women’s liberation’ and the ‘sexual revolution’. These have had positive benefits. However, they often mislead women into thinking they can dress, act and speak any way they wish without consequences. This is not true.
These political movements have also lobbied to allow women into the armed forces, sports teams, and other traditionally male-dominated places. This has some benefits, but exposes women to much more danger of rape.
These movements also teach that “women are just like men”. This is a lie! For example, women, as a group, are physically weaker, physically smaller, and more easily affected by alcohol or drugs than men.
7. At this time, rape is being used by mainly Russian and Arab operatives to destroy Western societies. This is explained more in other parts of this article. Also, the article entitled The Rogues explains it in more depth.
8. Nutritional problems today contribute to more rape: Here is why:
A) Sexual fluid craving. Many teenage girls crave male sexual fluid due to malnutrition. The semen gives them a “zing” and relieves feelings of fatigue and depression. This is very real, although few talk about it.
Operatives posing as teenage girls often introduce girls to the “zing” in the middle school bathrooms. They are told not to tell their parents about the “fun fix”. Many girls want more of it, and give up her virginity for it. Mom and dad just cannot figure out what happened to their sweet, innocent daughter. Too often the “boyfriend” lifestyle ends in rape.
Some young women also become promiscuous due to the fluid craving. This also opens them more to rape. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving on this website.
At times, a mother or father is worried about their 13-year-old daughter’s suicidal thoughts. Mother, usually, will take the girl aside and explain to her that “sex with fluid” is an antidote for suicidal thoughts. For more on suicide, read Suicide on this website.
Some mothers or fathers also tell their daughters about the joys of sex with fluid even if the girl does not have suicidal thoughts. This is part of the breakdown of traditional values of chastity and cleanliness.
B) Charging. Nutritional imbalances also cause millions of young women to have a strong charging response to sexual intercourse. This causes them to have more sex and become promiscuous, in some cases, both of which greatly increase the chance of rape. Many parents also do not understand this type of abnormal sexual fix that many young girls get today. For details about this, read Charging on this website.
C) Numbness, depression and suicidal thoughts. Widespread malnutrition causes depression, apathy, negativity and often suicidal thoughts. Young people today often turn to sex as self-medication for this biochemical imbalance.
Some of them have consulted doctors for their symptoms, but most get no real help because the medical profession does not know how to rebuild bodies. One cannot do it with the poisons called pharmaceutical drugs. It is a nutritional problem, which doctors don’t know much about.
Some teens and older women, as well, are also somewhat numb from malnutrition. This can reduce sexual interest. However, in many cases it causes a desire for intense experiences in order to feel something. These experiences can include loud music, drugs – and sex. Having more sex, except within marriage, always increases the chances of rape.
D) Less supervision due to exhausted parents. As a result, more teens and younger children are “parented” by the liberal-leaning media that heavily promotes promiscuity, which leads to rape.
E) Brain fog and a weaker will. Horrendous diets and resulting malnutrition make almost all young women today less mentally alert and less able to resist temptations and lies aimed at them by hormone-driven boys and often by operatives who want them raped.
F) Fatigue, and sex as a low-energy sport. Many young women today are tired from malnutrition. They don’t have much extra energy for activities. This is one reason many of them love social media, which just involves typing on a computer or phone. For these women, having sex is another “low energy sport”.
G) Malnourished boys. Most teenage boys are also very mineral malnourished. This makes some of them less interested in girls. Some girls react to this by becoming more sexually aggressive, as they crave the attention of the boys. This easily leads to rape.
SECRECY, AND WHY VERY FEW RAPES ARE REPORTED
Rape is one of the most violent crimes imaginable, yet it is one of the least reported or talked about. According to some estimates, as few as 4-5 % are reported! Reasons for this are:
1. The threat of death or another rape. The rapist usually tells a person that she will die or be raped ten times longer if she reports the rape. Thanks to the lax punishment for rape in most nations, this is not an idle threat.
Rapists usually also tell those they rape that their rape gang has infiltrated the police. Therefore, reporting it is useless. This is sometimes true, but not always.
2. Denial. Many women deny or minimize that anything at all occurred. It is a way to handle trauma, and very common with rape. It is disgusting, shaming, humiliating, filthy and more. Most women minimize it and do their best to forget it.
At times the rapist helps the denial along by 1) doing unspeakably horrible things to the person, or 2) giving brainwashing instructions that nothing or very little occurred.
3. Embarrassment. Some women are too ashamed to report a rape. Some also do not report rape to avoid humiliating and embarrassing questions and physical examinations by doctors and police.
4. Trauma. Some find it too traumatic to discuss with anyone.
5. Fear. Some do not want to have to face their attacker in a court of law. Others feel they will just be ridiculed and not believed.
However, unless rape is discussed openly, as is the purpose of this article, it is not liable to go away. Please remember this when thinking about whether to report a rape.
UNDERSTANDING RAPE PHILOSOPHICALLY
Rape can be viewed simply as a crime – one person against another. This is how the legal system views it. However, there are others ways to view it. These other ways may be more useful to lead one to forgiveness, which is necessary for complete healing of rape. The following perspective on life is discussed in detail in the article entitled The Real Self. Here are excerpts from this teaching:
1. All events are, in themselves, neutral. That is, they are neither good nor bad. It is we who judge them good or bad, AND our judgment is always limited. For example, we cannot see the future, and we often judge only from a physical and emotional standpoint.
In the case of rape, the “good” or benefits may occur later in life, and may occur on intellectual or spiritual levels that cannot be seen at the time of the incident.
One cannot understand all the reasons events occur. However, one has a choice, in all cases, whether to judge them as “bad” or “good” or some combination of the two. To help you see the other side of rape, and to gain a better perspective, at the end of this article is an important section entitled The Benefits Of Rape.
Each of us has the power - which is never taken away no matter what happens - to view events as we wish. Rape can seem horrendous, but sometimes it opens doors, and it can change a person for the better.
2. The seat of consciousness is with the soul, not the body. This is an old teaching, but one that is not popular today. Rape may damage or destroy the body, but it does little if any harm to the main soul of a person. Souls are very tough, and at the death of the body they just move on to another experience. That is who you are at the most essential level.
Thinking of yourself as a soul, first, and a body, second, is most helpful to move beyond and forgive a rape.
3. All events in our lives occur only with our consent. This may seem crazy. However, it follows from the paragraph above. The soul is who you are, and the soul needs and wants various experiences for learning, mainly.
Certain events do not make sense to the body, but the soul’s goals and methods are its own. Stated differently, the logic of the world is not the same as the logic of God or of the soul.
The idea that events occur only with our consent is most helpful because it means we are never powerless victims, but rather co-creators.
Some say that this perspective is simply “blaming the victim”. It is not. It is offering a more empowered and empowering way to understand an incident. One can reason correctly that, “If I helped create it, then I can un-create it, and move on from it”. This is the truth.
3. No event can ever change who you really are. You are a child of God and a dignified human being, and you always will be, no matter what occurs, unless you yourself decide to give up on yourself and sink into hatred and despair. The truth of this statement is also most helpful to properly move on from a rape.
It does not matter if you are locked in a dungeon or tied to a bed for years. It does not matter. You are still a dignified human being, and no one can take your dignity and humanity away unless you decide to give it away.
Some say that rape is like the burning of a holy temple, such as occurred in Jerusalem in 70 A.D. It was horrible, but it did not change the holy nature of this city. Remember this analogy, although it may seem a little unusual.
It means that, in fact, one cannot destroy a person with a rape. You can rise again. You must think this way if you experience a bad rape in order to move past it correctly.
4. Rape may have saved you. This idea urges us to take a different view of life. For example, if you had not experienced rape at a certain time on a certain day, you may have been run over by a car later that day.
In other words, the rape may have saved your life. We don’t usually think this way, but it is a possibility and it should not just be dismissed as a lame excuse for rape. It is possible.
A related concept is that perhaps the law of cause and effect (also called karma in the Sanskrit language) is true, and perhaps the rape was an act of grace to you, for something worse that you did to someone else sometime in the past, whether or not you are aware of it.
This does not mean to blame yourself for a rape. It just means that the rape may not have been what you thought it was. Keep an open mind and your healing will go much better.
5. Healing has already occurred. This is an unusual aspect of this same teaching. It is that the healing of your rape has already occurred, but for some reason you have not yet accepted the healing process, so you are still feeling its effects.
Perhaps reading this article, and its companion article entitled Healing Rape on this site, will help you to shift your thinking and to undertake a healing program in order to accept the healing that is already yours.
6. Rape can be an initiatory experience. An initiation is a series of events that push a person along in his or her development very quickly, especially if the events are handled properly. True initiations are set up by helpers and guides to move a person along, and to “test” a person’s maturity and skills in handling life events.
Rape can be and often is one of these types of events. Others are serious illnesses, death of a loved one, and even seemingly less intense experiences such as the loss of a pet or a divorce. For more details, read Initiation.
The word rape has come to mean more than a sexual experience. One hears it used in other contexts. For example, “The workmen raped the forest by bulldozing all the trees and bushes.” Here the word rape means to destroy, damage or transform in a rough manner.
HAIR MINERAL PATTERNS AND RAPE
Rape always affects a person’s biochemistry, and sometimes this is reflected as specific tissue mineral patterns. A hair mineral analysis is a mineral biopsy of the cells and interstitial spaces in the hair or other tissue. Below are the most common patterns seen after a rape, although other patterns are possible. Combinations of the patterns below often appear, as well.
Cautions with the following patterns:
1. Any of the following patterns can be changed. A person is never doomed to living with one of the patterns below if one follows a nutritional balancing program.
2. Any of the following patterns may also be due to other factors besides rape, so do not draw premature conclusions just from a mineral analysis of the hair tissue. Here are the most common patterns seen after rape:
1. A very slow oxidation rate. This is associated with depression, fatigue, exhaustion and psychological withdrawal. It is also associated with adrenal burnout, low thyroid activity, general negativity, and yin disease. For details about the oxidation rate, read Fast, Slow And Mixed Oxidation.
Slow oxidation is also associated with a reversed spin of the major energy centers or chakras, especially the first one located in the pelvic area. Rape almost always causes this energy center to spin in a reversed direction.
2. A calcium shell pattern. This is a protective pattern, like living behind a wall. However, it is often associated with symptoms such as fear, depression, emotional suppression and rather extreme psychological withdrawal. Slow oxidation is usually present along with it. For details, read The Calcium Shell.
The hair calcium level may be very high in some cases – over 450 mg%. (the ideal level is 40 mg%). This pattern we call petrified, meaning terrified and hardened.
3. A sodium/potassium ratio less than 1:1. (The ideal ratio is 2.5:1). This ratio measures the electrical balance of the body. Rape always lowers the sodium/potassium ratio, and a very low ratio is a trauma indicator.
As the ratio improves during a nutritional balancing program, usually a person will be able to process and release the trauma at deep levels.
A low sodium/potassium ratio is also associated with frustration, resentment and hostility. It is also a reversal pattern, meaning one is not thinking clearly in ways that we call being “upside down”. For details, read A Low Sodium/Potassium Ratio.
4. A bowl pattern. This is a combination of a low sodium/potassium ratio and an elevated calcium/magnesium ratio. It is associated with feeling stuck, emotionally. For details, read The Bowl Pattern.
5. A four lows pattern. This is an exhaustion pattern associated with negativity, nutritional depletion, poor health and often cynicism. For details, read Four Lows Pattern.
6. Sympathetic dominance pattern. This pattern is associated with fear, anxiety, and pushing oneself hard to keep going. For details, read Sympathetic Dominance.
7. Poor eliminator patterns. Poor eliminator patterns indicate difficulty eliminating toxic metals. As a result, the metals accumulate in the body. Experiencing a rape often impairs a person’s ability to eliminate toxins from the body. For details, read Poor Eliminator Pattern.
FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS
It is necessary to include in this article that according to some sources, 2 to 10% of rape accusations by women are false. In some cases, two people decide to have sex on a date, for example, but things go wrong.
The woman feels she was talked into something she did not want to do. Technically, this is not a rape, but rather seduction. However, she feels like it was rape. At times it is a fine line, especially if alcohol or drugs were involved.
In other cases, a woman will make up a rape story to harm a man she does not like. She may do it to extort money, destroy his marriage, or for some other reason.
A false rape accusation can ruin the reputation, career, or marriage of an innocent man. He might even go to jail if the woman is a good liar. She might convince a jury that she experienced rape, even though it is not the truth. Although uncommon, this does occur and for this reason is included in this article.
FOR HUSBANDS AND OTHER MALE FRIENDS
Many women would like men to know some basics about women’s bodies and about rape. These include:
1. Her body is much more delicate than yours, especially the sexual organs. Please always be aware of this and never treat the area roughly.
2. Never “go long”, or continue with sexual intercourse for even a minute after your partner has said she has had enough. Always listen to your partner and always obey!
A woman hates it when you go on after she has had enough. If the man wants more sexual thrills, he can masturbate. She can use her hands to help, if needed. But never go beyond what your wife wants.
3. Rape is an ever-present danger for all women, particularly those under 30. All men need to understand this and must protect women, all of the time.
Please protect all women, all of the time. This is greatly appreciated. It includes your employees, friends, strangers you meet, and, of course, your partner. Never just tell a woman, “I am busy. You can walk home alone.” Give her a ride or accompany her, or find a way that she does not have to be alone.
4. After a rape, your partner needs you to be there for her. A good partner is extremely helpful for healing from rape. Please just do what she asks as she heals from her trauma.
She may not want to have sex for a while. Please put up with this and understand that her body has usually been seriously injured, and she needs time to recover. More on this general subject is found in the article entitled, Intimacy Talk For Men.
REAL MEN DON’T EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT RAPING
Women must learn to always seek out good men, and avoid the others, or they will be cheated and abused. Real men stay single or marry. Real men use their potency and energy to make society better.
Real men build businesses and support the community. They do not waste energy in stupid, illegal acts such as rape.
Real men don’t rape randomly, they don’t rape their wives and girlfriends calling it “love” or “pleasure”, and they don’t rape themselves with masturbation. They also don’t rape others by cheating them out of money, their dignity, their rights, or anything else.
Real men may not be the strong, virile, aggressive, handsome ones. But they don’t rape. They don’t even consider it! They care for their wives, girlfriends and partners in every way – the opposite of rape. They care little for their own pleasure, and they care a lot more about the health and well-being of their partners.
Young boys and all men must also learn the truth - that rape is never allowed or even to be contemplated. This is vital for all societies in the world today. This is absolutely vital to teach to every child in school, and to every adult, as well. This is the reason that in the article on this website about the Ten Commandments, an Eleventh Commandment has been added – Do not rape.
Women need to learn not to hate all men, just because your experience of them was negative, such as experiencing rape. There are plenty of men who would never think of such a thing. If you are one of the women stuck on hating all men, it is time to wake up and come back to reality. If you are a mother raising a boy, it is time to stop treating all boys as potential rapists and learn to love your child as you would love a girl child.
PORNOGRAPHY AND RAPE
Social scientists know there is a connection between addiction to pornography and rape. That which begins as perhaps a seemingly innocent interest in pornography can develop into an obsession with naked bodies.
At some point, a man can then decide to “go live” and rape someone to experience the thrill of sexual excitation. A separate article on this site discusses Pornography.
DREAMS ABOUT RAPE
Dreams can occur about rape, or after a rape as a person processes the rape.
Virtual rape. A rape dream can be intentionally beamed into your head while you sleep. This is a disgusting tactic used by rogue operatives to frighten and terrorize women, mainly. They are discussed earlier in this article.
Processing. One may dream about rape as a way of processing an old trauma.
Symbolic dreams. Some dreams are symbolic or metaphorical. For example, a dream that is really about processing a rape might involve someone breaking into your car. The reason is that a rape is literally a break-in. The car or ‘vehicle’ in such a dream is your body.
In some of these dreams, the vehicle is locked up tight at the time of the break in. In others, the door was left unlocked, meaning you were not careful enough with your body. In others, a window was left open or even a door was left open. This means you were definitely not behaving or thinking carefully enough.
In some dreams, the vehicle suffers a lot of damage. In others, the damage is relatively minor and may just consist of a lot of disarray or filth left in the car, for example. This may tell you about the seriousness or nature of a rape. Items may have been stolen from the car. This also refers to the type or amount of damage done to the body. Other details may tell you about other aspects of the rape.
A dream about rape might also involve someone breaking into your home. As with the car dream, the situation, people involved, amount and type of damage, and other details may be helping you to understand and process a rape.
HOW RAPE IS FORCED UPON A PERSON
Methods used to force sex include:
1. Physical methods. The simplest is muscular force. Men are physically stronger than women, in general. As a result, they can often force themselves on a woman, especially if the man is bigger, or knows how to fight.
It might also involve physical torture, beating, for example or other violence. Violence is often used by human traffickers, for example, to condition girls to become prostitutes. Knives, guns, metal bars, kitchen equipment or other weapons may also be used to threaten or to inflict pain.
Children are even weaker, so parents, teachers, and others can easily force a child to have sexual contact.
2. Chemical methods. Drugs or alcohol are commonly used at parties, on dates, at colleges and elsewhere to weaken or knock out a person for a rape.
3. Mental conditioning. Threats, intimidation, false education and lies are commonly used in religions, cultures, entire nations, cults and elsewhere to “condition” a person or an entire population to cooperate with an aberrant lifestyle or sexual acts.
Blackmail is a little different from other types of threats or intimidation. It is the use of logic and reason to force an action that one wants by playing on a person’s weaknesses. For example, one might say to a young lady, “If you want to get ahead in the company or even keep your job, then sleep with me.” Another common one is “I will tell the school that you cheated if you do not have sex with me.” This is not just a threat or intimidation, but a strategy with an alternative, which is sex.
This is technically not rape because it is not forced sex. That is, the person consents to the sex based on a seemingly logical decision. In practice, however, blackmail often amounts to rape, especially if the blackmailer knows well how to threaten and upset the other person.
4. Emotional conditioning. Rapists sometimes use seduction, play, distraction, tickling and fun with date rapes, at parties, colleges and elsewhere to reduce a lady’s awareness, distract her, make her laugh, get her clothes off, and otherwise prepare her for rape.
Hypnosis is sometimes used, as well. Some people are quite adept at hypnotizing others without their knowledge, or perhaps even with their knowledge. For this reason, never consent to hypnosis unless you are sure you will be safe. A good hypnotist can make a person do almost anything, including have sex.
5. Satanic and witchcraft methods. Other ways to distort cognition are to use entities or sick souls, witchcraft or electronic means. This is more common than one might imagine. Nasty entities can encourage one to submit to rape, telling the person that the attacker is “in love”, or that it will feel so good.
Electronic signals to submit to sex can also be sent using voodoo, witchcraft, or psychotronic or radionic equipment. The electrical machines are not costly and are easy to obtain.
RAPES OF MEN
Men experience rape and related crimes, though not as often as women. Ways this occurs include:
1. Forced regular sex. Men can be forced to have sex with a woman, either by physical restraint or by threats such as holding a knife or gun to the man.
2. Forced sodomy. Sodomy is insertion of a penis into the anus. Rape occurs if this is forced on a man or a woman. It is very painful and damages the anal sphincter so that one often needs to wear adult diapers for the rest of one’s life.
3. Whipping the penis. This is not technically rape, but it is often just as bad or worse than rape is for a woman. Men can easily die from it.
Usually, several hold the man down while another whips the genital area, usually with a stick or some other hard object. It could even be done with the stock or barrel of a gun, for example, or a wood or metal rod.
The effects are:
1. Depletion of sexual fluid. This is extremely damaging. Most who experience this never fully recover.
2. Extreme pain. The penis turns bright red and swollen. Testicles may be smashed, which can easily cause death.
3. Often, the person is knocked unconscious for hours.
4. Destroying the will of a person. This type of assault can be used to destroy a man’s will to resist authority.
5. Serious damage to the subtle energy system of a man.
6. The man often has no memory of the experience. This helps keep the practice very secret.
7. As with rape of a woman, there are often few outward physical signs of damage, making this a crime that is hard to prove in court.
A common practice in some nations. In most nations of the Middle East, whipping the penis is done routinely to boys at the age of 2, again at age 8, and again at age 10. It damages the brain and reduces the growth of the testicles so they remain small. Often, the shoulders are hunched afterwards. At about age 8 to 10, boys in the Arab cultures are also often circumcised in a very painful way with dirty equipment and, at times, no anesthesia.
A nutritional balancing program, which can reverse many types of trauma, will help overcome this type of rape, but it takes a lot of time and persistence.
4. Seduction by murderous women. This is not technically rape, but rather seduction with intent to harm. Skilled women can “turn the tables” on a man and slowly drain him of sexual fluid.
This type of predator is usually very attractive and a seasoned professional. Once in a “relationship”, she asks for sex often and will tire out a man with long sexual encounters.
The woman will often “help” by stimulating the man or sucking on his penis until he is drained or “dried out” of fluid. This leaves the man feeling sad, lonely, anxious, and somehow needing another “fix” to feel better. In other words, the man is hooked. The woman is happy to have another go at it, and the behavior is repeated.
A man who is hooked this way, even by his wife, will often, if not always, die within a few years of cancer, heart disease or other ailments. This is a subtle form of rape that at first feels good.
5. Desire for fluid. At times, a wife wants male sexual fluid, and cajoles her husband into having sex every day or several times per week to get the fluid.
If this goes on for more than a few weeks, it will weaken a man severely and usually kills him in a few years of cancer or other disease.
COMMON MALE RAPE SITUATIONS
Situations in which men experience rape include:
1. Professional rapes used to “recruit” agents, workers, pimps, male prostitutes and others. Most of the male fluid is extracted in these rapes by beating the penis lightly until a man has had about 7 orgasms. These become very painful.
At the end, the man is very weak, and is kicked and beaten about the face, neck and head in most cases until he agrees to do whatever he is asked. The brainwashing effect is usually permanent.
2. Brawls within all-male prisons and even in some monasteries. Some of these are actually professional rapes, sometimes disguised as just “fights”.
3. Wartime rapes. These are often brutal, and can end in death. It can be “more fun” than just shooting your enemy. It is also used as a form of torture, for both men and women. Those who don’t cooperate are usually murdered.
4. In some cults. Men are purposely abused for the same reasons as are women – to make them weak, easier to control, to demoralize them, and to brainwash them.
5. Cultural rape of young boys and adult men. This is penis whipping. It is extremely painful and is used to cause brain damage and intense anger in young boys.
6. To produce homosexuals. Raping a man can turn him into a homosexual. This occurs for at least 3 reasons: 1) the trauma and loss of sexual fluid can have this effect, 2) he develops a craving for male sexual fluid, and 3) oddly, men start smelling like women and women start smelling like men, and this leads to homosexual desires.
7. Blackmail. Men are sometimes blackmailed into having sex.
8. Party rapes. This is more common in large cities, and is usually a gang rape because men are harder to hold down by just one person.
9. Rape parties. Men are sometimes forced to attend weekly “meetings” at which time they are told at gunpoint, usually, to have sex with a number of women who are also present. These are disgusting experiences used to demoralize, weaken, brainwash and sicken men and women.
Plenty of suffering. Men who experience rape can suffer just as much as women can.
Legal aspects. Older rape laws often do not apply to men because the man’s body was not penetrated in the same way as occurs with a woman. Whipping the penis, for example, may be charged as an assault rather than as a rape. However, this situation is changing and sexual crimes against men are being recognized more.
Much of this article applies to men. The sections of this article concerning The Effects Of Rape, Possible Benefits Of Rape, and the entire article, Healing Rape, apply as much to men as they do to women.
Some women and men report that a rape was helpful for them in some way, although this might seem preposterous. However, a positive attitude can help a person heal from rape. Here are some benefits that people report:
1. A humbling. A rape can help a women see her “dark side”. For example, some young women view themselves as innocent maidens, when it is not so. In fact, they flirt, and may display their bodies in lewd ways.
Some teenage girls and older women love to trick and entice men, lie to men, stare at men’s genitals, flirt, and do other things that are unwise and maybe evil. These women are projecting their anger, lust and even hatred for men, usually without realizing it.
It does not matter that their friends or parents do it, or that her parents did not correct them. It is bad behavior, and there may be a price to pay.
Women have a unique and amazing mission in life to bring forth new life. Could it be that because much is given to women (the ability to procreate), that much is demanded of women, too?
When young women eat badly, dress slutty,
stay up late, use toxic body care products like hair spray and nail polish (the
worst), they are thoroughly violating the love and trust that is given to them
by their very birth. <