© January 2017, The Writers Group
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The Purposes Of Rape
Why Rape Is Increasing
Very Few Rapes Are Reported
False Rape Accusations
A. General Effects – a summary
B. Physical Effects:
1. Nervous System Effects
2. Musculo-skeletal Effects
3. Nutritional And Toxic Effects
4. Endocrine Or Glandular Effects
5. Immune System Effects
6. Subtle Energy Effects
7. Reproductive Effects
8. Cardiovascular Effects
9. Soul Effects
C. Emotional, Mental or Psychological Effects
Rape horror, Brainwashing, Fear, The Rape Fears, Anger, Intense Pleasure With Pain, Humiliation, Promiscuity or Fear Of Sex, Shame, Discouragement, The Hatred Body, etc.
Degrees Of Rape
The Purposes Of Rape
Rape Situations – about 40
Non-Rape – But It Feels Just Like A Rape
Sex, Yes – But Is It Rape?
Diet For Those Who Experience Rape
What To Do If You Are Threatened In Any Way
How To Prevent Orgasms – For Women
Seminars For Those Who Experience Rape Or Other Sexual Assault
What To Do When Attacked
What To Do Right After A Rape
Ways Women Invite A Rape
Cautions To Help Prevent A Rape
Checking You Daughter’s Vagina
Other Ways To Prevent Rape
Preventing Another Rape
For Husbands And Other Male Friends
Understanding Rape Philosophically
The Idea Of Rape Equivalency
Is rape Ever Your Fault?
Real Men Don’t Ever Even Consider Raping
Biochemistry Of Rape
Pornography And Rape
Punishment For Rape
Proving Rape In Court
Private Property Rights And Rape
The Handout or Entitlement Mentality And Rape
Privacy Loss And Rape
Why Are Prison Terms So Short For Rape?
Societal Goals Of Rape
Sociological Effects Of Rape
The Ultimate Anti-Social Crime
Who Commits Rape And Why
What Rape Does To The Rapist
Cultural Rape And Female Genital Mutilation
The Bible And Rape
Social Media And Rape
How Rape Is Forced Upon People
(by those who have experienced them)
The word victim. This word never appears in the text of this article. The reason is that it is not a useful psychological stance. You are always a person of dignity and sovereignty, and you are always loved totally by your Creator. This is always the truth, no matter what occurs in this physical life.
Graphic. Some will find this article upsetting and violent. That is the nature of rape. One cannot write about it accurately without some violent passages. Parents should check this article before allowing their children to read it if concerned about this.
Updates. This article is updated periodically based on new findings and research. When this is done, a new copyright date is placed above.
How to use this article for healing rape. To heal from a rape, I suggest an experiment. Read this article from start to finish 10 times or even more. Read it until it is boring. The idea of this is to retrace your experience in a safe and controlled manner. The goal is to become somewhat bored with the entire subject. This helps some people move on from a rape experience.
The Healing Rape article. This article is an important one. However, if you are mainly interested in healing from rape, you can go directly to the companion article to this one, Healing Rape.
Who wrote this article? A large group of people helped, and they continue to improve it.
Forcible rape. In the law, rape must involve:
1. Physical or other force. The force can be physical restraint, verbal threats, or a rapist may block the doorway with his body, or may wave a gun or a knife to obtain sex.
2. Sexual intercourse.
3. It must be between adults (either a man and a woman, or two men). Rape of a child is called statutory rape, and is discussed below .
This definition may apply to sexual intercourse that begins in a consensual way and then turns forcible. For example, after consensual sex has begun, the woman says “I have had enough, please stop”. If the man keeps going, it becomes rape.
In most cases, sex that begins consensually and turns into rape cannot be prosecuted in a court of law unless there is obvious harm and damage, especially since it is one person’s word against another’s. If it is prosecuted, it may be charged as assault, rather than rape.
What rape does not include. A number of situations are similar to rape, or can have similar effects. However, a court of law may not regard them as rape. Often, they are classified as molestation or assault. They include:
1. Penetration of the vagina or anus with a finger, tongue, or any object.
2. Whipping the penis or vagina.
3. Physical or psychological torture without sexual intercourse.
4. Stalking or other predation (discussed below).
5. Electronic or simulated rape. This is a dream given to a person during the night that one is experiencing a rape. These are extremely common and have some of the same effects as an actual physical rape.
Sex due to threats or lies. At times, sexual intercourse occurs due to verbal threats or deception, but no physical violence or restraint. In other words, a lady or even a man, was “talked into having sex”.
Technically, this is not rape because the person consented to having sex. However, the effects upon a woman, in particular, are very similar to that of rape, in that she is left angry, diseased, perhaps pregnant, energetically imbalanced, and more.
Seduction. Sex as a result of seduction is considered consensual sex. Women, in particular, need to understand that seduction is often used against them to entice them into having sex. More on this topic is found later in this article under the heading of “Types of Rape”.
Stalking. This is any unwanted attention given to a person for any reason. It is not rape, but it can be a precursor. It terrifies women, and sometimes it is done for this reason alone. A man may follow a woman to her home, to work, and even when she goes on dates or out with friends.
One can get a restraining order, which means the person is not allowed to come within a certain distance of you. However, for this she must know his name and perhaps have evidence of stalking, which may not be easy to gather.
Statutory rape. Any sexual intercourse, even consensual sex, between an adult and a minor child (someone under 18 years of age) is a crime called statutory rape. The reason is that according to the laws of most nations, a minor is not capable of making a conscious, informed decision about whether to have sex or not, even if the minor child initiates and/or consents to it.
Incest. This is sexual relations or marriage between two people who are forbidden to marry by custom or law. Incest can be consensual. However, in most cases, it is rape of a child by a parent or by one of the child’s siblings.
It is a felony or serious crime in most nations. The basis for making it a serious crime is patially genetic. Babies born to close relatives often bring forth genetic defects that would not otherwise be brought forth, causing unnecessary hardship for families and for society.
Solo rape. This is rape by only one attacker.
Assisted rape. This is a rape that involves a second attacker who assists the primary one. However, the secondary attacker(s) do not rape the person. They only assist the primary attacker to carry out the rape.
Gang rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker actually rapes the person.
Group rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker rapes more than one person during the ordeal.
Assault versus rape. Crimes that are related to, but are not considered rape, include such things as stripping off the clothing, forcibly placing fingers or other objects in a woman’s vagina or in a person’s anal area, whipping the penis or genitals, soiling the person, or beatings of various kinds. These would likely be crimes of assault, but are not technically rape because there was no sexual intercourse.
Sexual molestation. Molestation is the act of subjecting someone to unwanted or improper sexual advances or activity, especially women or children. This could mean just touching a child’s genitals, placing a finger in the vagina, spreading a child’s legs apart too far, forcing a child to watch a sexual act, especially a rape, or even just speaking to a child in a sexually related way. However, it also includes rape. For more details, read Molestation on this website.
Domestic violence. Rape can be a form of domestic violence if the participants are married or living together. Domestic violence may be defined as any abusive, violent, coercive, forceful, or threatening act or word inflicted by one member of a family or household on another.
Random or haphazard rape. This is rape through a random encounter with someone who is intoxicated with liquor, or on drugs, or just psychopathic. It is to be contrasted with professional rape described below.
Professional rape. It is vital to know that most rapes are premeditated and carried out by professionals. These rapes are used to hurt and control people. Often, the goal is to destroy a healthy and stable society. The section below entitled Professional Rape discusses this important topic.
Trauma versus rape. Rape is almost always a trauma, and usually a serious one. A trauma is an incident or situation that is so severe that one cannot resolve it easily.
It often remains a burden for the rest of one’s life. It affects one’s thinking and actions for a long time, often causing neurosis, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other problems. For much more on trauma, read Trauma Release on this website.
Abuse. Rape, or forced sex, is always a form of abuse. This means it involves an intent to do harm.
Judging whether an incident was a rape. It is sometimes difficult for jurors, social workers, parents or others to determine if an incident was actually a rape. A general rule is that if the woman could have said “No” and stopped the sex, then sex was consensual and it was not rape.
Misogynist. This word means a hater of women, or one who does not trust women. It is an important word, as it describes many rapists, at least to some degree.
Sodomy is rape of the anus. It is much more painful, as this area is not designed for sex at all.
THE PURPOSES OF RAPE
Brainwashing and control of people. In some nations, rape is used to control the population. It is also a powerful brainwashing method. A later section discusses how this works.
Reward and pleasure. Rape is used by criminal organizations to reward its members or operatives, to “attach” women to their men. Rape also occurs on dates by clever men who seduce or just force themselves on their dates for fun.
Financial. Rape is the key to the human trafficking and prostitution trade around the world. This is why laws permitting prostitution are not good, as they do not recognize that the women involved in this trade have generally been raped repeatedly and are not in the business of their own free will.
Personal revenge. Rapes occasionally occur for personal reasons
WHY RAPE IS INCREASING
Each of the following reasons reinforce the others, and combine for a powerful synergistic effect. They include:
1. A decline in Judeo-Christian values in the United States and in the West, in general. This is a very important factor because the Bible punishes rape harshly. Rape also violates the Fifth Commandment, Do Not Steal.
2. Ridiculously light punishment in most nations, except Israel. This encourages more rape.
3. Hard to prove in court today. This makes it very appealing to criminals and criminal organizations.
4. Little help from the media today. Indeed, they are mainly controlled by criminal groups who use rape.
5. Less supervision of teenage boys and girls today. This is due to:
A) Many more single parent households.
B) Many more homes where both parents must work all day just to pay the bills.
6. Movements such as ‘women’s liberation’ and the ‘sexual revolution’. These have had positive benefits. However, they often mislead women into thinking they can dress, act and speak any way they wish without consequences. This is not true.
These political movements have also lobbied to allow women into the armed forces, sports, and other traditionally male-dominated places, which exposes women to more danger of rape. I am not saying women should not do these things, but they create more opportunities for rape.
These movements also teach that “women are just like men”. This is a lie! In truth, women, as a group, are physically weaker, more easily manipulated, and more affected by alcohol or drugs than men.
7. At this time, rape is being used by mainly Russian and Arab operatives to destroy Western societies. This is explained more in other parts of this article. Also, the article entitled The Rogues explains it in more depth.
8. Hormonal attack. This is the secret use of concentrated animal pheromones to upset the hormonal balance of men and women. For details about this problem, read Hormonal Attack.
9. Nutritional problems today contribute to more rape: Here is why:
A) Sexual fluid craving. Many teenage girls crave male sexual fluid due to malnutrition. The semen gives them a “zing” and relieves feelings of fatigue and depression. This is very real, although few talk about it.
Operatives posing as teenage girls often introduce girls to the “zing” in the middle school bathrooms. They are told not to tell their parents about the “fun fix”. Many girls want more of it, and give up her virginity for it. Mom and dad just cannot figure out what happened to their sweet, innocent daughter. Too often the “boyfriend” lifestyle ends in rape.
Some young women also become promiscuous due to the fluid craving. This also opens them more to rape. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving on this website.
At times, a mother or father is worried about their 13-year-old daughter’s suicidal thoughts. Mother, usually, will take the girl aside and explain to her that “sex with fluid” is an antidote for suicidal thoughts. For more on suicide, read Suicide on this website.
Some mothers or fathers also tell their daughters about the joys of sex with fluid even if the girl does not have suicidal thoughts. This is part of the breakdown of traditional values of chastity and cleanliness.
B) Charging. Nutritional imbalances also cause millions of young women to have a strong charging response to sexual intercourse. This causes them to have more sex and become promiscuous, in some cases, both of which greatly increase the chance of rape. Many parents also do not understand this type of abnormal sexual fix that many young girls get today. For details about this, read Charging on this website.
C) Numbness, depression and suicidal thoughts. Widespread malnutrition causes depression, apathy, negativity and often suicidal thoughts. Young people today often turn to sex as self-medication for this biochemical imbalance.
Some of them have consulted doctors for their symptoms, but most get no real help because the medical profession does not know how to rebuild bodies. One cannot do it with the poisons called pharmaceutical drugs.
Some teens and older women, as well, are also some numb from malnutrition. This can reduce sexual interest. However, in many cases it causes a strong desire for intense experiences in order to feel something. These experiences can include loud music, drugs – and sex. Having more sex, except within marriage, always increases the chances of rape.
D) Less supervision due to exhausted parents. As a result, more teens and younger children are “parented” by the liberal-leaning and often controlled media that heavily promotes promiscuity, which leads to rape.
E) Brain fog and a weaker will. Horrendous diets and resulting malnutrition make almost all young women today less mentally alert and less able to resist temptations and lies aimed at them by hormone-driven boys and often by operatives who want them raped.
F) Less able to resist sexually-transmitted infections. Mineral malnutrition, the worst dietary problem in Western nations today, also makes young women excellent targets for damage by sexually-transmitted diseases. Their bodies simply cannot fight them off very well. It a rapist’s dream come true.
G) Fatigue and sex as a low-energy sport. Many young men and women today are tired from malnutrition. They don’t have much extra energy for activities. This is one reason many of them love social media, which just involves typing on a computer or phone. For these women, and some men, having sex is another “low energy sport”.
H) Malnourished boys. Most teenage boys are also very mineral malnourished. This makes some of them less interested in girls. Some girls react to this by becoming more sexually aggressive, as they crave the attention of the boys. This easily leads to rape.
VERY FEW RAPES ARE REPORTED
Rape is very common, even in supposedly safe areas – of which there are none. At least 50-60% of all women have experienced rape, although the official statistic is about 25% in the USA and similar elsewhere. Of course, 25% is a huge number. In some nations of the Middle East, 100% of women experience rape and multiple rape.
Rape occurs most commonly in the age group of about 13 to 25 years of age, but is not limited to that age group. It is a crime that cuts across racial, national, cultural and socio-economic lines like no other.
It one of the most violent crimes on earth, yet it is one of the least talked about. According to estimates, as few as 4-5 % are reported! Reasons for this are:
1. The threat of death. The rapist usually tells a person that she or he will die or be raped ten times longer if she reports the rape. Thanks to the lax punishment for rape in most nations, this is not an idle threat.
Rapists usually also tell those they rape that their rape gang has infiltrated the police. Therefore, reporting it is useless. This is also sometimes true.
2. Denial. Many women and some men deny or minimize that anything at all occurred. This may seem incredible to some, but it is a fact about rape. It is a common way many people handle rape.
At times the rapist helps the denial along by 1) doing unspeakably horrible things to the person, or 2) giving brainwashing instructions that nothing or very little occurred.
3. Embarrassment. Some women are too ashamed to report a rape. Some women do not report rape to avoid humiliating and embarrassing questions and physical examinations by doctors and police.
4. Trauma. Some find it too traumatic to discuss with anyone.
5. Fear. Some do not want to have to face their attacker in a court of law. Others feel they will just be ridiculed and not believed.
If possible, always report rapes. Otherwise, rapists usually strike again and again. They are some of the most violent criminals in existence.
Also, go public with your rape. This means to call local radio or TV stations or newspapers tell them you need to let everyone know what is going on in their town or city.
Rapists dislike publicity! Rape thrives on secrecy. Going public with your rape is needed at this time in order to warn others and increase the ridiculously short jail sentences for rape.
Later in this article are some tricks to avoid another rape if you report your rape and/or go public with it.
FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS
It is necessary to say in this article that according to some sources, 2 to 10% of rape accusations by women are false. In some cases, two people decide to have sex on a date, for example, but things go wrong.
The woman feels she was talked into something she did not want to do. Technically, this is not a rape, but rather seduction. However, she feels like it was rape. Sometimes it is a fine line, especially if alcohol or drugs were involved.
In other cases, a woman will make up a rape story to harm a man she does not like. She may do it to extort money, destroy his marriage, or for some other reason.
A false rape accusation can ruin the reputation, career, or marriage of an innocent man. He might even go to jail if the woman is a good liar. She might convince a jury that she experienced rape, even though it is not the truth. Although uncommon, this does occur and for this reason is included in this article.
II. PROFESSIONAL RAPE
Most rapes are planned and carried out by professionals. By “professional”, I mean that the rapist has been well-trained and has plenty of experience.
This idea may sound crazy, but it is not. It is not “conspiracy theory” and it is not paranoia. It is the truth. Perhaps reading this article will change your mind if you doubt this fact. Here are more details about them:
Who is behind them: Rape is one of the main tools being used by a group of human beings who are not originally from our planet to control the earth. They have many agents on earth. Some know who they work for, and a great many others are unaware of who is controlling them. The great majority of rapes are by these agents.
Appearance. The agent can have any appearance. Some are large, brutish men, while others are typical high school boys or kindly-looking or handsome dates that woo unsuspecting young women. Occasionally, a babysitter or even a grandfather and grandmother team are used to commit rape. It all depends upon the purpose of the rape and the situation.
Training. They are trained in how to excite and cause pleasure, how to inflict pain, how to humiliate, how to instill fear, how to brainwash in many ways, and how to maim and kill, if needed, if the woman is not “cooperative”.
Psychic. The rapist is brainwashed and has been raped, himself or herself. Almost all are psychic and may receive orders during the rape as to exactly what to do next to carry out the purpose of the rape.
In other words, the rapist is just a stooge. The real perpetrators are more advanced criminals who are in the background. If the rapist goes to jail, they just employ someone else to do their dirty work.
Speech. While some rapists sound like everyone else, some speak Russian to each other. Others speak a Spanish-sounding language.
Cleanliness. The rapes are carefully set up to achieve their goal. Clean rapes: Condoms or even more protection is used, such as plastic pants, so that no DNA, scratches or semen is left on the person. This is to avoid tracking the rapist. Clean rapes are used for soul replacement, political conditioning to control voting, and some types of brainwashing.
Dirty rapes. Here, the rapist intentionally transmits diseases by scratching, bloodying, spitting and other ways. Some are forced to drink a vial of infected liquid.
If desired, pregnancy can often be almost assured by timing the rape correctly. (Yes, the rapist often knows the timing of your menstrual cycle).
Other tortures may be inflicted such as breaking the nose, breaking the neck, a method described elsewhere in this article, breaking an arm or leg, soiling the person with urine or feces, spitting in the face, or other things.
Dirty rapes are far more common. They are generally more powerful for brainwashing due to the shock, surprise and horror factors they provide.
No resistance. In a professional rape, there is work to be done. The “rape operative” usually tolerates no resistance, and may kill a woman or man who resists. This policy is partly to make it safer for the rapist or rapists. They don’t want to be scratched, for example, as that would later provide DNA evidence of the rape.
They also tolerate no resistance because they want the person to surrender and relax. This way women and men will orgasm faster and deeper, either causing more pleasure in a woman, and removing more sexual fluid if it is a man.
Location. They may push the woman or man into a car that stops nearby on the street, or they may meet the person at a party, or other event and set up a meeting or date.
An operative can go to the person’s home, but prefer not to do this as it involves breaking and entering, which leaves evidence. The idea is to leave no evidence at all. Sometimes, the idea is to carry out the rape so rapidly and violently that the person is hardly aware of what happened. It can feel like a horrible nightmare.
The smack. The typical professional rape begins with pleasuring the woman’s breasts and thighs until she is fully aroused. Then he inserts and hits hard the back of the vagina with his penis.
This is very deliberate. It quickly disorients and numbs the woman. Then the operative can get to the real business of the rape, which is about brainwashing.
The smack is effective because there is a vaginal reflex system. The back of the vagina reflexes to the head area. This is very important to understand.
Occasionally the rapist smacks too hard and perforates the back of the vagina. The woman will usually bleed to death as a result, sometimes by the end of an hour-long rape.
The operatives consider this an unfortunate mistake, but it is not really a problem. They just move on to someone else. They have many ways to dispose of the body, or they make the death look like an accident. For important people such as politicians and entertainers, highly trained professionals are used that don’t make mistakes.
Diet. At some point near the end of the rape, the rapist often tell the person very seriously to eat the cult diet for the rest of their life. Basically, this is to avoid red meat, have tuna fish daily, and some fruit daily. Some are told to be vegetarians, or other variants on this theme.
This diet keeps the person weak. Nutritional balancing is the antidote for this diet – eat some red meat, avoid fish except for sardines, and avoid all fruit. Any book, website or other material advocating the cult type diet is phony and designed to weaken you. They have thousands of these websites and “food experts”.
Along with a diet, the person is also often told to use aluminum-containing antiperspirant daily. Many are also told to drink rooibos tea or ‘red tea’ daily. These poisons also keep a person weak for life. The antiperspirant poisons the brain with aluminum; the red tea poisons with nickel and lead and sometimes other metals. For more on this topic, read The Cult Diet on this website.
Politics. As part of the brainwashing, the rapist often also tells the person to always vote for the Democratic Party candidates in America, or the Liberal Party candidates in Europe, and that this may protect him or her from future “incidents”. Otherwise, he or she is seriously warned, life could become very “tenuous”.
This explains why so many people swallow the lies and garbage put forth by the liberal media around the world. Journalists are almost all raped and made to “report liberal”.
The test. Professional rapes may involve “the test”. This is when, at the end of the rape, the man or woman is given a task to do to see if the brainwashing of the rape has had its desired effects. One may be asked to do silly things, such as putting the left shoe on the right foot. If there is any resistance, the rapist continues the rape until orders are followed exactly and quickly. This means the rape was “successful”.
Quiet. The operative almost always demands that the person keep quiet during the rape. This is so the attacker can concentrate on the business of brainwashing.
The attacker also demands that the person not tell anyone about the rape. The attacker may tell one correctly that the rape gang has infiltrated the local police, so reporting the rape is a waste of time. Policemen and policewomen who get in their way are usually killed, and it is usually made to look like an accident.
Date rapes. A favorite trick is to stage these rapes as “dates”. These are well-planned. A tall and sometimes handsome man is usually used for this type of rape. The operative usually knows all about the woman, so he can pick her up easily at a party or some other location or event.
Women, you must check out your dates carefully before going out, especially handsome strangers! Most of us are so flattered by the attention of a handsome man, we don’t do this thoroughly enough.
Never agree to meet a stranger. As for his phone number and call him at a present time. Ask a lot of questions by phone, not in person! Then you must check his story completely, as much as you can. If he graduated from Harvard University, call the school and find out if it is true. Do you have the picture? You must check your dates carefully or you are an idiot!
Men suffer from professional rapes, as well. Rapists lure them with business opportunities or golf games. Pretty women are often used to lure men to a location for a rape.
A. GENERAL EFFECTS – SUMMARY
A young woman sent me an email message, saying she had been a bright young college student, but now she can hardly function at all. It happened after her boyfriend “went too long and too hard” sexually with her. A one-hour rape caused everything listed below:
- Unbelievable anger and sometimes a deep hatred
- Outrage (What is wrong with men?)
- Brain fog - feeling spacey, dazed or “out of it”. For more on this, please read Brain Fog on this website.
- Trouble thinking through situations (especially reasoning through a problem to a conclusion). The brain works more slowly, does not process information as well, and with less accuracy.
- Short-term memory problems.
- Overall cognitive impairment.
- Depression/bipolar symptoms.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Reduced creativity and more apathy.
- Lack of coordination
- Feeling "slow” - slower reactions and slower thinking.
- Trouble concentrating or focusing.
- Harder to write essays and even sentences
- Dizzy and shaky at times.
- Numbness and, at the same time, some tingling and hypersensitivity in the vaginal area.
- Paranoia and phobias.
- Some urinary and possibly fecal incontinence.
- Speech impairment, at times.
- Reduced self-confidence or zero self-confidence. This is often caused by soul loss and soul replacement. For more on this topic, please read Soul Loss And Soul Recovery on this website.
- Intense sadness, at times.
- Physical symptoms are many, and include more premenstrual tension, ovarian problems, back, hip, neck and leg pain, and infections such as cystitis and herpes.
- Strange new cravings for: male sexual fluid, masturbation, flirting, promiscuity, whoredom, and for pregnancy.
- Strange cries or screams that occur at random times. (These are called rape cries.)
- She was told to follow the cult or rape diet to avoid another rape. For more on this, please read The Cult or Rape Diet on this site.
Let us discuss the effects of rape in more detail.
B. PHYSICAL EFFECTS
The body systems most affected by rape, in general, are:
1. The voluntary and the autonomic nervous systems.
2. The musculo-skeletal system.
3. The nutritional system.
4. The glandular or endocrine system.
5. The immune system.
6. The subtle energetic system.
7. The reproductive system.
8. The cardiovascular system.
Let us discuss these in more detail.
1. NERVOUS SYSTEM EFFECTS
General. After experiencing rape, most women and some men report a variety of brain and nervous system problems. The most common are foggy thinking, memory loss, irritability, anxiety, and fearfulness. Here are more details about several nervous system effects.
Brain fog. Thinking may become foggy, unclear, and slow. One may feel disconnected from reality, which is sometimes called depersonalization.
Hypersensitivity. Many women report that parts of their body such as their breasts and inner thighs become hypersensitive to touch. Often the women were beaten in these areas during the rape.
As a result, they can have an orgasm at the slightest touch of these areas, such as bumping the chest into a wall or post. This is very annoying and can prevent them from going out in public, in some instances.
“Emotional” thinking. Some people report that they begin to “think emotionally” or think with their feelings after a rape. This, however, is not really thinking or processing with the higher brain centers.
It is really just reacting in an emotional way to whatever is going on. Often it is oppositional, meaning opposed to whatever is asked or told to them, for example.
Distracted. Causes for this include having to live differently. After a rape, most women take many more precautions because the threat of another rape often hangs over their head.
In addition, one is often fuming mad, and this is distracting. Also, some who experience rape spend a lot of energy pretending that all is well and compensating in other ways, as well, in order to function fairly normally.
Traumatic nutritional imbalances from a rape can contribute to distracted thinking. These are not easy to correct and can persist for years. This is especially true today when the food supply is nutritionally depleted, when most people have impaired digestive ability, and when the nutritional status of most people is poor to begin with.
Disturbed brain architecture. Brain architecture refers to the position of the brain within the skull or cranium. Blows to the head, or any shock to the body can upset this delicate positioning. It can cause odd symptoms ranging from confusion and memory problems to blackouts, fatigue and more. Another effect is to feel very disconnected or spacy.
Disturbed brain architecture does not respond well to medical, chiropractic or cranio-sacral therapy. For more on this problem and how to correct it, read Brain Architecture on this website.
Unusual mental derangement. In a few cases of rape, something goes very wrong with the brain. These unfortunate people are left with severe mental disorders. They may be misdiagnosed as having Asperger’s syndrome or Down’s Syndrome.
Since the rapist tells the woman that she must not tell anyone about the rape or be raped 10 times harder, she usually will not tell doctors and counselors what really occurred. Most doctors and counselors never figure it out, since there are usually no physical indicators of rape.
It is not clear whether these occurrences are intentional, or whether they are “accidents” that can occur during any prolonged rape. In either case, a complete nutritional balancing program may help, based upon limited experience with a few cases.
Addiction to pleasure. This may seem unusual, but some rapes cause so much sexual pleasure that a woman may become selfish and want it all the time. It is the intent of some rapes. This can ruin marriages and make a woman promiscuous.
Rape cries. These are short, loud screams or cries that occur spontaneously in those who have experienced rape. They appear to be a release of tension or pain that was suppressed during the rape.
Some people describe the sound of a rape cry as similar to the cry of a wounded animal. It may be described as a loud, short shriek.
Note: Rape cries are a normal part of the healing process from rape, so do not stifle or suppress them.
Why does rape have these effects? The reasons are a combination of the following factors:
1. Trauma, by its nature, affects thinking. See the article entitled Trauma Release on this website.
2. Nutritional depletion and other biochemical changes, which always occurs with rape, affects thinking.
3. Minimization, which almost always occurs with rape, affects thinking. It is a change in one’s attitude in which one decides the rape was not that bad, and perhaps the attacker(s) were not that bad.
4. Sexually transmitted diseases can affect thinking because many of them go to the brain. For more on this topic, please read Sexually Transmitted Diseases on this website.
5. Entities (discarnate souls) and other souls that one picks up during a rape affect thinking a lot. This topic is discussed below.
6. Sexual fluid loss deeply affects thinking. This is discussed later in this article.
7. Chiropractic misalignments of the spine and cranium affect thinking.
8. Depression, despair, hatred, anger, rage, terror, fear, shame and blame from a rape always affect thinking.
9. Maneuvers during some rapes such as slapping or pounding the head, pulling the head back, beating the breasts, and others can affect thinking. Among other things, they often impact the Brain Architecture.
Other abuse during a rape that can affect one’s thinking includes kicking, beatings, defecating or urinating on the person, pulling the legs apart, hitting, cutting, spitting, yelling, shooting a gun near the head, and insulting or humiliating speech.
10. Banging the back of the vagina with the penis, which often occurs with a professional rape, always affects the brain. The back of the vagina reflexes to the brain. It has a numbing effect on the brain, and is a standard technique used by professional rapists to harm women.
11. More than about 12 orgasms during one encounter stresses a woman’s brain and nervous system.
12. Soul loss, which accompanies most rapes, affects one’s thinking.
13. Toxic metals, absorbed from a man’s semen, may have a negative effect on the nervous system.
14. Some women and men who experience rape are given hypnotic suggests during the rape. These can also impair logical thinking.
15. Brainwashing that occurs during professional rapes affects the nervous system, in all cases.
16. Moving subtle energy upward, which occurs with all rapes, impairs thinking.
17. The intense pleasure of some rapes, combined with the horror of the experience, can affect one’s thinking.
THE PAIN BODY
A final physical and psychological effect of rape, in some cases, is that a person develops unrelenting pain in many areas of the body. Back pain occurs from chiropractic misalignments. Often there is pelvic pain from sexually-transmitted diseases, structural misalignment of the pelvis and other trauma to the area.
In addition, there can be head and neck pain due to “breaking the neck” during the rape, or from beatings during the rape. Other types of pain are also possible.
This is an important symptom because it is extremely depressing and discouraging. Unrelenting pain is an important cause of early death.
The person also may become addicted to pain medication in an effort to live a normal life. This has other serious consequences such as hearing loss and liver damage.
2. MUSCULO-SKELETAL EFFECTS
Twisting the spine. Severe twisting of the spine almost always accompanies rape. This is called subluxation of the spine in chiropractic theory or a twist in osteopathic theory.
This fact is either unknown or ignored by most medical doctors and counselors. However, it causes chronic pain and affects movement, thinking and often the ability to rest and sleep.
Correcting the spine is essential for full recovery from rape. This is not easy, even for a skilled chiropractor or osteopath. Some of our clients report being more successful correcting the spine themselves using the exercises in the Spinal Twist article. Also, read the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape.
Why is the spine twisted? The reasons are:
1. The pelvis is shoved or smashed inward or upward toward the abdomen. As a result, the back becomes more arched, creating an exaggerated lumbar curve that is sometimes called a sway back. The spine is also compressed.
2. The rapist sometimes twists the neck forcefully to one side to purposely create subluxations. The effect is upset thinking and cause continuous neck pain.
3. The attacker may intentionally lift the neck and push the person’s head back and to one side to damage a cervical intervertebral disc. This is called breaking the neck. It leaves one side of the neck in continuous pain and leads to an ugly cringing posture.
Damage to a disc reduces the nerve energy going to a large part of the body. This reduces a person’s overall energy level, which can damage health in many ways.
4. The legs may be forced apart, often more than is comfortable, and the feet may be turned outward, like flat feet.
Soft tissue damage. This occurs, in part, because a woman’s genital area and her sex organs are extremely delicate, at all times. The male sexual organs, by contrast, are more hardy. Rapists know this well. They often purposely cause bleeding and tearing of the vagina for horror effect, to inflict pain, and to make sure the woman becomes infected with many sexually-transmitted diseases.
Energetic damage. Rape also always causes energetic blocks that slow or even totally prevent healing of the vaginal area. This is another horror of rape. It can take months for simple cuts to heal in this area.
Generalized muscle tension in the body. This is often due to fear, anger, hatred, nutritional depletion, adhesions and other factors.
Possible disfigurement – or looking strangely normal. After a rape, some women gain weight in the pelvic and hip areas. It may be due to glandular, nutritional, structural or psychological effects. Some women intentionally gain weight in an effort to look ugly to avoid another rape. This is sadly very common.
A deceptive crime. In other cases, the person looks very normal afterwards. This is because most or all of the damage is inside the vagina and inside the neck.
This is helpful in that one can continue one’s life without everyone knowing what happened. However, it also causes problems, such as:
1. Police, attorneys, counselors or others may see a woman soon after a rape and they will say “She looks fine, so it couldn’t have been so bad.” Some even believe that it didn’t happen at all. This is extremely frustrating to one who has experienced rape!
2. It is often easy to lie to oneself, one’s parents or others, pretending that the rape did not happen, or that it was not that bad.
3. The woman may look beautiful in a court of law, so the judge or jury may not believe her story and the rapist goes free or gets a very light sentence. In fact, rapists know this and can time the rape, as it is called, to produce very few physical changes in the woman.
Pelvic syndrome. This is a general tightness in the pelvic area due to sexually-transmitted infections and trauma. This, in turn, can cause constipation, diarrhea, bladder infections, rectal problems, adrenal weakness, ovarian and uterine dysfunctions, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), and more. A separate article entitled Pelvic Syndrome describes this in more detail.
Factors that further slow healing of the tissues. These include:
1. Nutritional depletion from the trauma. Nutrients needed for healing may simply not be available.
2. Upward movement of subtle energy due to the rape. This weakens the entire body, and particularly the pelvic area. This topic is discussed later in this article.
3. Minimalization of the rape, shame, anger, fear and unforgiveness. After a rape, many women shut the whole episode out of their minds in order to try to function normally. However, this can slow healing dramatically.
To help restore consciousness to the vaginal area in a gentle way, daily vaginal coffee implants are excellent. These are discussed in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Other previous biochemical and structural imbalances. Most young women today are not healthy to begin with, no matter how pretty they appear. Rape just adds to their prior malnutrition and other problems. It can be the final blow that causes their health to take a sharp downturn.
3. NUTRITIONAL EFFECTS – RAPE IS A NUTRITIONAL DISASTER
Rape is often one of the most devastating events imaginable for a person’s nutritional status. Here are several reasons why:
1. It is an extreme stress. Rape is terribly embarrassing, scary, and anger-causing. Stress of any type will deplete nutrients such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and many others very quickly – often within minutes. This applies to any trauma.
2. Sexual fluid loss. Rape often depletes the sexual fluids, at least to some degree. There are two female sexual fluids: a light-colored secretion of the Bartholin’s glands of the vagina, and a thicker, darker fluid called amrita or urine fluid, due to its color. Urine fluid should never be depleted, ever, but it may be if a rape is severe enough and lasts a while. This is called being “dried out”. This fluid is very hard to recover and its depletion leaves a woman feeling very weak and depressed. This is a deliberate tactic of some rapists who wish to brainwash and disable a young woman.
Male sexual fluid is a mixture of prostatic secretion and sperm from the testis. Loss of too much of this fluid is also quite damaging for a man. While women can reabsorb some of their lost fluid, reabsorption is harder for a man.
The sexual fluids are very rich in special compounds of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and other nutrients. In many cases of rape, these nutrients are lost, and they are not easy to replenish.
Even if the sexual act is only half an hour, in many cases, it is too much for many women and she loses vital sexual fluids. Men can experience rape and suffer the same problem. This phenomenon can even occur during regular sex, especially if it is done frequently or too intensely. However, most people have the good sense to stop their sexual activity when they notice that it makes them tired or irritable, no matter how pleasurable it is.
3. Receiving cadmium and other toxins. During all unprotected sex, and especially rape, a woman also receives a large dose of male sexual fluid, which contains toxic metals such as cadmium and others.
In addition, rape always depletes vital minerals because it is a trauma. One way the body responds to trauma of any kind is to begin eliminating zinc, selenium, chromium and other vital minerals as part of the fight-or-flight response.
As this occurs, the body becomes open to accumulating toxic metals. These replace the “preferred” minerals in the body, to some extent. The toxic metals are all around us in the air, food, water and things we touch. They include mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, beryllium, barium, and about a dozen others.
The accumulation of these and other toxins is a very important part of the effect of rape. One reason is that the person no longer functions as well. While the effects can be subtle, usually general health is poorer, brain function is always impacted, the energy level is much lower in some cases, and all sorts of symptoms can develop.
Just eating well does not fix the problem! This is a must to understand. Once the toxic metals are in the enzyme binding sites, and elsewhere in the body, special measures are required to dislodge them safely, replace them with the correct minerals, and the eliminate the toxic metals from the body. This is where a complete nutritional balancing program excels. Chelation therapy for metals is much less effective, in my experience.
4. Infections can deplete nutrients in several ways. Infections acquired during a rape can use up nutrients themselves, or impair digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods.
5. Loss of vitality affects nutrition. Sexual fluid loss, also called being “drained”, “emptied” or “dried out” during a rape, often causes a general lowering of all physical and mental functioning to some degree. This is how many who have experienced rape describe how they feel afterwards. I cannot overemphasize how important the nutritional aspect of rape is, and how critical it is for healing the effects of rape in many, if not most cases.
Vegetarian diets and rape. If a person who experiences rape is a vegetarian or semi-vegetarian, the nutritional depletion is often far worse and recovery is much harder. This may be because vegetarians and semi-vegetarians, in my experience, are always quite malnourished, especially in regard to zinc, selenium and other vital nutrients found in sexual fluids.
This is one reason why many who counsel women who have experienced rape explain that one must eat red meat at least several times a week and maybe more for a while if one wishes to recover faster.
The worst foods to eat after a rape are raw food like salads and fruit, and all sugars and sweets, including fruit and fruit juices or too much of any juice. Plenty of cooked vegetables and red meat daily are needed, along with some whole grains, but not wheat, to rebuild the body and mind. Also, never drink reverse osmosis water, “drinking water”, “purified water”, alkaline water or distilled water. Always drink carbon-only filtered tap water or spring water only. This is also very important for recovery.
At times, a rapist will warn the person that she is never to eat red meat again, and to eat fruit every day. This is nothing more than an attempt to keep the woman from regaining her former strength and mental acuity. For more on vegetarian diets, please read Vegetarian Diets on this site.
Sexual fluid craving. I list this under nutritional effects. However, it may be much more complex. Rape, especially when it dries a woman out, almost always causes the woman to crave male sexual fluids. This is an odd phenomenon, but absolutely true. Women who were formerly not that interested in sex find themselves suddenly “needing” sex to feel okay.
A related problem is that women who have this unusual nutritional craving may approach men for sex out of a desire for their sexual fluid. This behavior then opens them up to rape, which they may even claim to enjoy because they want the sexual fluid so badly.
This may sound unusual, but it is the truth and is a growing phenomenon. A properly designed nutritional balancing program, fortunately, will help anyone overcome the craving for male or female sexual fluid. This important subject is discussed in a separate article entitled Sexual Fluid Craving.
The last straw. Thus, a rape or some other trauma can push one over the edge, so to speak, nutritionally, and leave one with severe mental and physical imbalances that are actually out of proportion to the severity of the trauma.
This is a very important problem today having to do with all types of trauma, not just rape. It can occur after a seemingly minor flu episode, after having a baby, after a car accident, a loss of a loved one, or even the loss of a pet. It happens commonly after a surgery, or after a course or two of antibiotics or taking some other medical drug. It can occur as a result of a lawsuit or a divorce. Almost any type of stress can leave a person with a type of brain fog that is nutritional in nature that requires a complete nutritional balancing program to correct, not just a few vitamin pills or a new diet. It is a fact that just makes rape and other traumas even worse for many, many people.
4. ENDOCRINE EFFECTS
Chronic exhaustion. All traumas reduce adaptive energy in the body. This is a cardinal rule or principle of physiology. It occurs because the body and/or the brain try to wall off the trauma, and this type of compensation or adaptation to stress uses up energy.
The principle that traumatizing a person reduces her energy level is used in cults and in all brainwashing situations to keep control of a person. For more on energy, read Restoring The Body’s Energy Systems on this website.
Rape almost always results in adrenal gland exhaustion or insufficiency, and in many cases contributes to or causes low thyroid. To learn about these, read Adrenal Burnout and Thyroid Disease on this website.
5. IMMUNE SYSTEM EFFECTS
Sexually-transmitted infections. Most who experience rape get a special bonus – a host of sexually transmitted diseases. They usually occur not only on the genitals, but in the mouth, in the eyes, and elsewhere. Besides causing shame, they always weaken the body a little, or perhaps a lot.
These may be overcome, but it takes plenty of healing work with a nutritional balancing program only, in my experience. Other remedies simply do not work well enough, although garlic juice applied liberally in the vagina is quite good if the infection just occurred in the past few days.
To heal most of them thoroughly, however, one must make the body much more yang, balance the body chemistry with an individualized program, and totally renourish the body and brain with a complete nutritional balancing program. This is not that hard to do if one is dedicated to one’s health and healing. It is discussed in the Healing Rape article.
Lies about STDs. Three lies dominate the media discussions of sexually transmitted diseases. They are 1) sexually transmitted diseases are mostly benign, 2) sexually transmitted diseases can be “treated” with drugs, and 3) men and women suffer equally from them. Let us briefly debunk these ideas.
The truth, in my observation, is that sexually transmitted diseases are all dangerous. The worst are some strains of gonorrhea and syphilis that are quite resistant to antibiotics and tend to slowly spread to the brain and all other vital organs, compromising a person’s health in many subtle ways. Even simple herpes viruses are not benign and can spread to the nervous system and elsewhere.
The second truth, in my observation, is that many STDs cannot be stopped with drugs, or with herbs or vitamins. First of all, the anti-viral drugs are not that good, and far worse, the drugs are toxic and can wreck your health. This must be taught to all young women and young men. These infections must be avoided, because at this time they cannot be healed easily by standard medical methods. The methods suggested in the Healing Rape article are much better, however.
Why physicians keep spewing the lie that sexually transmitted disease are benign and easy to treat when they are not, is beyond me, and it is sheer insanity. It reminds me of the way HIV and AIDS were handled in the early 1990s when they first appeared. Few wanted to talk about them seriously. Perhaps doctors perpetuate the lie because in reality, they have no answers, so why worry everyone?
The third truth is that sexually transmitted diseases are much worse for women than they are for men. This is true because sexually transmitted diseases flourish much better and spread much faster in the warm environment of the vagina than they do on the colder, outer genitals of men, although men are not immune from them, of course.
Spreading. It is important to know that sexually transmitted infections, in women, especially, do not remain in the genital area. Many of them slowly spread throughout the body and attack all of the organs, including the brain. These weaken a woman’s body badly, in time, and will cause fatigue, depression, and often Brain Fog among many other symptoms.
Rape spreads disease much more than regular sex because of its more violent nature and longer duration. Indeed, it is often one of the goals of the rape.
Many sexually transmitted diseases do not remain in the genital area of a woman for more than a year at the most.
So, if the rape isn’t bad enough, the diseases can hang around for years. Often the woman’s husband becomes infected, and both of their health is affected for life, in some cases. Fortunately, a nutritional balancing program, done correctly, can slow this process and often reverse them and heal them completely, eventually, if one sticks to the program long enough. Therefore, don’t worry about these diseases if you experience rape, if you are willing to go on a nutritional balancing program and do it faithfully.
Also, this section is designed to alert anyone who is having or contemplating casual sex to stop at once. It is sheer insanity today. DO NOT believe any sex partner who says he or she does not have any diseases, even if they swear on ten Bibles. You could be placing your life in danger for a half-hour thrill. Wait for marriage, men and women, or at least to be in a committed relationship. NO BOYFRIENDS AND NO PLAYING HOUSE!
It’s easy to get STDs – hot tubs and pools. By the way, anyone can acquire many of these same STDs just by sitting in a hot tub or by going into a swimming pool. They are everywhere. Wise people stay away from all hot tubs and swimming pools for this reason. The worst are public tubs and public pools found in places such as hotels, cruise ships, resorts and also at places like the YMCA, athletic clubs, high schools, colleges and spas.
The “lick the finger” routine. Another common way young women and men get STDs is if a man sticks his finger in a woman’s vagina, usually on a date. It happens all the time, even first dates. Some men do it routinely, without asking. First he licks one of his fingers in his mouth to wet it, so he can rub the clit without hurting his date. This infects the finger with an STD, or with several of them. Then he sticks it under her dress or inside her pants. If she’s wearing jeans, some men are fast at dropping the zipper so they can get in.
Instead of asking, they just assume all women want to be invaded that way for a thrill. And it is done! – And she has a disease for the rest of her life, in many cases. The young man may also become infected if he touches an infected girl, which are most teens today, sadly.
Ladies – if you want an orgasmic tickle, learn to do it to yourself. It is not hard. Don’t wait for a man to do it to you, which is unclean at best, and it can easily turn into a rape. Realize that the boys all do it to themselves, so they know all about it. It is somewhat easier for them to have an orgasm because the organ is much bigger and it’s out in the open. However, if you are curious, learn how to do it to yourself, perhaps in the shower, so you are not dependent on a date for it.
I am not suggesting that anyone masturbate. It actually just wastes your energy. Read about that in the article entitled Masturbation. However, often a teenage girl is so amazed by her orgasm on a date that she spreads the word to her friends. Soon the filth gets spread around the high school, or even the junior high school, with the help of the “sharp” boys who know how to do it to the girls.
And I’ll say it many times in this article - Ladies, be very careful whom you go out with, especially if you are a teen or in college. You don’t have to have sex to get a disease today! Even kissing him will do it, since many men have the diseases in their mouths from the “lick the finger” routine in the past. Many young men and women are so diseased it is better not to even hold their hand!
Forced to drink vials of germs. Another way some women and men report that they got STDs and other diseases is they were forced to swallow vials of liquids during or after a beating or a rape. Some were even told that these contained bacteria or viruses that would make them sick or even kill them.
For many more details about STDs, please read Sexually Transmitted Diseases – An Epidemic on this website.
6. SUBTLE ENERGY EFFECTS OF RAPE
Energetic imbalances are not well understood by conventional medical doctors or counselors, so this section of the article may seem very unusual. However, they are very real.
Many women and men who have experienced rape will testify to this fact. They feel 100% better when the energetic imbalances are corrected. Many say “I am finally back to my old self”.
Basically, rape always upsets and disorganizes a person’s subtle energy system. This system includes:
1. Moving energy upwards from the feet to the head. This is a potentially deadly effect of rape. Normally, subtle energy needs to flow from the head to the feet, or a downward direction. Rape tends to reverse this forcefully. This fact may be reflected in certain slang phrases such as getting “knocked up”, “fucked up”, “messed up” and others.
Methods that are part of a nutritional balancing program – the Pushing Down Exercise, can help heal rape because they correct the subtle energy flow pattern. For more on how our bodies are polarized, please read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
2. Reversing the major energy centers. During a rape, the major energy centers, also called the chakras in Sanskrit, are made to spin too fast and usually in a very deranged manner. This causes the person to give up etheric energy, and will eventually kill the person if the rapist does not stop in time.
The energy centers are made to spin incorrectly because whenever two bodies are in close proximity, the more powerful one, usually the male body, induces a spin in the less powerful one. This is an aspect of male-female blending, which can be beneficial, but is not beneficial during a rape. For more on this interesting topic, please read Male-Female Blending on this site.
3. Upsetting the dantiens. The dantiens are three important energy centers located in the head, the chest and the pelvis. Rape generally upsets all three of these, but particularly causes the lower dantien to close up tight. This is harmful. For more on this topic, please read The Dantiens on this site.
4. Opening the entire energy field. The aura or energy field opens widely during rape. This happens any time a woman has an orgasm, and moreso during a rape because it usually involves many orgasms.
It can cause a person to become “attached” energetically or highly influenced by the person who commits the rape. A man who experiences rape by another man may become homosexual, for no apparent reason.
This fact is used by cults who “recruit” and “attach” young women by this method. Often they attach them for life. It is also used by young men who rape women on dates, knowing that often this will cause the woman to accept a marriage proposal, even if she had previously rejected the man. It is also used by some operatives in other situations, for example to “attach” a woman or a man to another person for political or cult purposes.
If a rapist acts because he wants to marry the other, or a cult wants to abduct a person, another factor comes into play. A perceived need to cover up shame, anger and even guilt often causes a decent woman to just go along and accept the rapist’s marriage proposal rather than fight against him. It may be easier to join the cult than to resist, even if the Stockholm Syndrome does not apply.
Simple fear of another rape can also induce a person to “go along” with whatever the rapist suggests.
All the above combine to cause attachment. If everyone understood this effect of rape, it would be punished far more harshly than it is today in most nations.
5. Reflex effects. The vagina has a reflex system. This is similar to the reflex system that is on the bottom of the feet, and on the hands, the ears, and elsewhere.
For example, the reflexes from the bottom wall of the vagina go to the abdomen, while the reflexes from the top or superior aspect of the vagina go to the spine. However, most important for rape are the reflexes from the back wall of the vagina. These go to the head.
For this reason, repeated hitting of the back of the vagina that occurs commonly during a rape, and can occur even during hard sex, can overload and possibly damage the brain and central nervous system. Fortunately, this can usually be corrected with a nutritional balancing program that renourishes and balances all systems of the body. To learn more about reflex systems in the body, read Reflexology on this website.
6. Making the body more yin. Yin is a Chinese word that refers to a physics phenomenon. Yin means cold, expanded, centrifugal and more broken apart or entropic. Today, it also usually means weak and sick. That is because most of the bodies are yin to begin with. If one experiences rape, the body is made more yin, and this generally means more ill. The yin effect of rape is a combination of all of the energetic effects above, and the physical effects described in other sections of this article. For much more on this interesting subject, please read Yin And Yang Healing, and Yin Disease on this site.
7. Upsetting the connection between the two subtle bodies or energy fields called the etheric bodies. This occurs if the rape lasts more than about half an hour. One effect of this is that the woman often wants to have sex more often, and may become promiscuous.
The reason is that joining of the two etheric energy fields occurs with orgasm. If the natural mechanism has been damaged, having orgasms is the only way the two fields can come together. A complete nutritional balancing program can help repair this damage, as it can help repair all the other damage due to a rape.
8. Central channel effects. During some rapes, the rapist may beat the vagina or penis of a man with a stick. In some cases, a woman’s pubic bone and vaginal area are purposely hit very hard by the man. Both of these maneuvers may shut down the central energy channel, also called the conception vessel in acupuncture. This channel runs down the front of the body along the midline, and up the back along the spine. It is important to keep it open for optimum health.
Interestingly, epileptic seizures have a similar effect as orgasms, in that they help bring together one of the double subtle energy fields of a human being. At times, a person who has experienced rape will develop seizures afterwards for this reason.
9. Other subtle energy effects. Other areas of the body are sometimes beaten or bruised, such as the breasts, thighs, arms and head. Each of these injuries may affect the subtle energy systems of a human being.
Correcting the energetic imbalances caused by rape is a great secret of healing rape completely. Otherwise, it cannot be thoroughly healed. Correction may involves some odd practices such as doing vaginal coffee implants for a few weeks or months. To learn this simple, safe and powerful method, read Vaginal Coffee Implants on this website.
7. REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EFFECTS
These are many. Often, women notice changes in their menstrual periods, for example. Fertility may be affected, especially by infections in the pelvic area. Psychologically, some women suddenly want to have children, while others shy away from sex and child-bearing.
Childbearing. Rape can disable a woman so she cannot bear children. Another possibility is she can still reproduce, but she cannot care for her children adequately because she is always tired, and/or she cannot think clearly. A rape may also leave her with sexually transmitted diseases that she passes on to her babies. These may be secret goals of rape used as a way to damage a society.
Fortunately, a complete nutritional balancing program can reverse many, if not all of these problems. This can permit a woman to lead a normal life after a rape, even if the healing program is undertaken 20 years or more after the incident.
8. CARDIOVASCULAR EFFECTS
Rape is hard on both the physical heart, as well as the emotional heart center. It is often felt as a profound shock, betrayal, disappointment, and other things that affect the heart and the cardiovascular system.
It can cause a rise in blood pressure, especially if one holds too much anger or fear. In most cases, however, it results in low blood pressure and more sluggish circulation due to adrenal and thyroid weakness as a result of the rape.
9. SOUL EFFECTS
This section may seem unusual. However, rape is often done to affect a person’s souls. It can be used to “trap the soul”, to remove souls, and to bring new souls into a person. Let us discuss these three effects in more detail.
Trapping the soul. This can be a positive or negative use of rape. It makes use of the fact that rape is one of the few types of intense experience in which the main soul or entity soul does not leave the body.
Normally, during any intense experience, the main soul leaves the body to avoid or minimize trauma and even to avoid lessons the soul needs to learn. For some reason, however, when the genital organs are involved as they are with rape, the main soul must remain with the body.
Because the soul does not leave during a rape, rape can be used to affect the soul deeply. For example, let us say one’s soul is lazy and does not want to make an effort in any way in life. A rape could change that by forcing the soul to experience helplessness and even violence that would prompt the soul to be less lazy in the future. In theory, many other lessons could also be taught in the same way.
However, one could also harm the soul much more deeply with rape than with other traumas because the soul cannot get out of the way with a rape.
Entity attachment. Rape, by weakening a woman or man, always causes discarnate entities to attach to one’s body or energy field. Discarnates, as they are called, are souls that belonged to people who have died.
At the death of the human body, the souls should leave the earth and move on to other realms. Discarnates, however, are still hanging around the earth and often cause mischief. Many are angry and immature.
If this seems unusual, it is not. The Hebrew and Christian Bibles refer to such souls often, calling them “devils”, “satans”, and “demons”. Jesus removed them, at times, to help people get well.
They are also mentioned in the scriptures of other world religions, and they are known in the field of psychology, as well. A psychology book about them is The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore.
Rarely, the attachment is rather complete. Usually, it is partial, meaning that the person still has some control over his or her body, and just does not feel right or function well. The brain does not function correctly, the body may become awkward, dull or ill, and the person’s face may become sad or distorted in some way.
One can release these attachments by improving one’s health a lot. Thinking only wholesome thoughts is also helpful. A nutritional balancing program works well to strengthen the body and mind. To learn more about this topic, please read Entity Attachment And Release on this site.
Soul loss and soul replacement. This also occurs during many rapes, especially long and hard rapes. This is more serious than entity attachment.
Souls that are important for some of the functions of the body are lost to the body. Often, other souls are brought in to replace them that are not as high quality. This topic is discussed near the end of this article in the section entitled The Goals Of Rape.
THE RISK OF DEATH
Another critical aspect of rape is the threat of death to the woman. Many women lose their lives during or after a rape. The main reason is quite simple. The rapist does not want anyone to find out about his crime. Rape is not a crime that is easily covered up. The sperm is usually all over the woman’s genital area, so it can easily be analyzed for its DNA content.
As a result, a rapist has a strong motive to do away with the only witness, and at the same time do away with the only evidence of his crime. This is just the truth, though it is not a pleasant one. When a young woman disappears, most often she has been abducted, experienced rape, then killed, and her body dumped somewhere. I am discussing this because ignorant young women do not realize that they need to protect themselves from rape and its consequences.
Other reasons for loss of life during or after a rape include:
1. Resisting a rape. This can be very dangerous. It is true that kicking a man fiercely in the groin sometimes scares him off. However, if it does not stop him, the man will be much more angry. However, a swift kick has saved some women from rape, or cut it short.
2. Depression after a rape causes a few women to take their own lives, especially when it occurs during the teenage years.
3. Some women become involved with prostitution after rape, which leads to their ultimate death.
4. Some are badly injured and die in the hospital of infections, uncontrolled bleeding, puncture wounds to the back of the vagina, or other things.
5. Derangements of the subtle human energy fields often occur with a rape. These weaken a person and easily lead to an early death.
6. Infections contracted during a rape may shorten one’s life.
7. Discouragement, shame, anger, fear and depression always shorten a person’s life.
8. If a man or woman is “dried out”, which means depleted of sexual fluid during a rape, as commonly occurs, health is compromised and few recover from this. Especially if it is repeated again, one may develop cancer or other fatal illnesses.
For this reason, if a man or a woman experiences being “dried out”, one must 1) eat red meat every day for a few months, and 2) do your best to avoid it ever occurring again.
Rape as a near-death experience. This is somewhat different from the discussion above. Near the end of a rape that lasts an hour or more, a woman will often be near death. The same occurs with a man if he experiences whipping of the penis and ejaculates more than about 7 or 8 times.
At this time, some women experience separation of the soul from the body to a limited degree. The soul often flies up above the two people a few feet and observes the rape in a detached way.
This occurs even if the woman dies from the rape. In this case, the soul does not return to the body. Otherwise, the soul usually stays away until the rape is over, and then returns to the body. This phenomenon is common with other near-death experiences such as dying on an operating table or being struck by lightning.
A horrible feeling. The feeling one has while observing the rape from above is absolutely frightening, as though death is inevitable. This is unlike other near-death experiences in which the person is usually at peace with the entire experience.
No tunnel. The rape near-death experience also differs from most others in that one does not experience moving through a tunnel to “the other side”.
RAPE A COMPLEX TRAUMA
Rape is thus a very complex trauma, in many cases. This means it affects many systems of the body. The reason is it is often very severe, and secondly, it affects a person not just physically, but also emotionally, energetically, structurally, nutritionally, and at a soul level. For this reason, it is not easy to recover from fully, on one’s own.
Counseling is often all that is offered to those who have experienced rape, and this, while helpful, is usually not enough. A companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape offers comprehensive bioenergetic solutions for the effects of rape, and works much better in our experience.
C. EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL EFFECTS
To most women, rape seems outrageous, weird and insane. It is one reason rape is not discussed more in public. Why would anyone want to stick a part of his body inside another person, particularly a stranger, and want it so badly he will commit a crime and force it?
Rape is criminal behavior, and should be punished as such! Normal men don’t ever consider it, and that matter neither do wild or domesticated animals. The popular idea that “this is how men think” is not correct, ladies. Please give it up right away.
Rape is a criminal attack on an individual or a nation, and nothing less. By disguising it as just “sexy thoughts” those who would destroy us get away with light jail sentences and often no punishment at all. Meanwhile, it tears apart relationships between men and women, one of its goals. It is the old “divide and conquer strategy of ruining a culture.
At the same time, women, we need to be clear about love versus hormones. Too many of us believe that the men who chase us love us, but this is not necessarily true. The men love body parts, such as our hair, breasts or even our perfume, but that is not the same as loving you, the person.
Most women also do not understand the male drive to get pleasure by sticking the penis inside of them. This desire is just not present in a woman, so women do not relate to it very well. This can add to the sense of insanity that often occurs with rape.
Most rapes cause a permanent type of horror. It affects both the women and the men who experience rape. It is a kind of revulsion, reversal, or just horror that is somewhat difficult to describe, but we will attempt it because those who have gone through the experience understand it.
This horror may not occur with all rapes. For example, if a woman’s husband or boyfriend just “goes a little too long”, she may become angry, exhausted, but it may not cause the horror to be described in this paragraph.
The horror occurs most with professional rapes. These are carefully planned, well- executed, and usually guided rapes that are the most common type in the Western world.
The entire idea of premeditated rape is hard to imagine, but it is a type of organized crime that is quite widespread. Police know about it, but few want to believe in it, so it gets little publicity.
Causes for rape horror. Here are the main causes for rape horror. Knowing about the subject is helpful for women.
A) FILTH. Professional rapes are usually filthy, and always it is by design. The man may urinate or defecate on the woman at the start, and she may be forced to lie in it for hours. The room or situation may be filthy, such as a bare floor, or the woods, or dirt, or gravel, or bugs. The man’s body often smells bad, and it goes on for hours. The clothing often is ripped off, put on the ground, and bloodied. Blood is often everywhere.
Filthy hands paw the body, cut the body and inflict wounds. Sharp and dirty objects such as screwdrivers are used to inflict wounds. Fingers go into eyes, ears, nose and mouth to inflict pain and suffering. Beatings are dirty, with dirty rags, broom handles, and more. Spitting into the face, eyes and elsewhere often accompanies these rapes, as well.
B) PAIN. Pain is made part of the professional rape as a tool of brainwashing and control. Eventually, the body goes numb, and often remains numb for the rest of the lifetime of the body, and this is part of the brainwashing because if one ever challenges the brainwashing, the bodily pain returns.
Women have pain of rough coitus, wounds, twisted and perhaps broken arms, perhaps tight chains or ties to hold them down, lying on hard ground, a much larger body on top of theirs, and more.
Men who experience penis whipping and anal rape have tremendous pain, as well, due to these procedure. Both men and women are often whipped and beaten up during these professional rapes, and this, of course, is also extremely painful.
C) PLEASURE. This is only true with the women who experience rape. There is little pleasure for the men.
For women, however, the pleasure is a paradox that most do not understand well. Many young women believe they can only have real sexual pleasure with the husband or other partner they love. I am not sure why this is so. Men know better than this, as a rule, but not many women understand that sexual pleasure is purely a physical sensation, and that is all.
So when a woman experiences rape, she is often with a stranger, not a lover, and yet the pleasure is intense. The rapist often knows a lot about how to pleasure his victim, and he uses this as a weapon to confuse her deeply. She cannot understand how it can feel so good when it is so bad and “wrong”. So this is the essence of the pleasure problem.
To a degree, this is an ignorance on the part of many women of how their body works. Male bodies have the pleasure organ exposed, so it is easier for them to “experiment”, and most do so early in life, so this may be why men understand that sex is just a physical activity, and nothing more. Some will object to my describing it this way, but I urge you to not become romantic about it.
Another possible reason women become confused about pleasure is they are more sensitive and sensual creatures than men. Women can be “turned on” easily by a knowledgeable partner or rapist, and made to feel things easily, much more easily than a man.
A third reason women become so confused about the pleasure of some rapes is they are more interested in bonding with their sexual partner than are most men. Most women are very careful to choose their husband or partner carefully. They are usually shocked that they easily bond with a murderous, filthy, disgusting rapist, but it happens, and deeply, and it seems to be part of woman’s makeup to bond with men easily.
D) SMELLS. Women, particularly, as well as some men, are very sensitive to odors. Sex for women especially, tends to be somewhat romantic, and she expects nice smells and clean bodies.
Professional rape, and most rapes, are awful in this regard, and often intentionally so. The smells are often of terrible breath, old cigarette and marijuana smoke, male sweat, dried blood, old urine and feces. At times, the filthy smells also include the handles of sharp, dirty objects, such as knives, guns, and other things. The smells just add to the horror of the experience, and the memories that can linger for years.
E) BEATINGS, KICKING AND OTHER ABUSE. Rape is bad enough, but often professionals also use beating, kicking, spitting and other abuse to “enhance” the rape. It is to enhance the horror, and it works. No one wants to be treated as just a piece of meat, and this is what the rapists often do to enforce their brainwashing and “tie up the case”.
F) HELPLESSNESS. Women and men experience this during all professional rapes, and others, at times. One is flat on the back, legs spread, bleeding, in pain, and not able to think clearly. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and “all is hanging out”. It just adds to the horror.
G) THE TALK. This varies with the rape. Sometimes a rapist will talk gently and sweetly. However, in other cases, the rapist is violent, abusive, swearing, threatening, screaming, grabbing the body while shouting insults, and more. This is all calculated in a professional rape, and is done to add horror and “emphasis” to the rape.
H) THE STARE. This is a technique used in some professional rapes. The rapists stares at the woman in an intense disapproving way. Most women love approving stares, and this is calculated to have the opposite effect. It is embarrassing, humiliating, and demeaning, at times in the extreme. It is fake and calculated, but it works as another source of horror.
Rape is a special kind of trauma in that it can be done in a way that puts a person into a light hypnotic trance. This trance state exists only during the experience, and it ends when the rape ends.
The cause of the trance state is that certain souls leave the body during a rape to escape. When they return, the trance state goes away, along with most memory of how the suggestions were implanted.
Professional rapists all know this. Part or all of the purpose of most professional rapes is to implant suggestions deep in the subconscious mind of the person experiencing the rape. These vary, depending on the situation. Some are told “You will become an obedient wife to a man you will soon meet.” The pretty ones are often told, “From now on, you will want sex practically daily, and you won’t care who it is with.” These become the sex slaves, in other words.
In some cases, the message is “You will become homosexual” or even “You will kill your husband or wife, and become a life-long member of our group.”. This kind of thing is standard practice among professional rapists, who can be of any description. Some look like religious leaders, doctors, cult leaders, or some appear as sickly teenagers.
No one is really safe from them, although the more careful you are about your dress, where you go, and with whom you associate, the better.
Men and women both get this treatment, as it is sometimes called by the attackers. Men are generally penis-whipped, although there are other methods to brainwash young children, especially boys. Sucking the penis is quite devastating, for example. Touching the anal area with another man’s penis is another method. Girls will have objects shoved inside the vagina until the girl orgasms, perhaps. Sometimes electrified probes are used, as they work faster.
Rape has this advantage that is puts a person into a deep trance very quickly and usually the effects are permanent. So if you have experienced rape, most likely you are dealing with these subconscious suggestions, even if you are totally unaware of them.
Rape often instills deep fear in a woman or a man. Women, in particular, are often left with fears about all sorts of things, from going to sleep to going out on dates, and even fear of hating all people. Some women cannot even go out of the house much, and all report becoming afraid of all men, even those in their family. This is to be expected, of course, but fear of this magnitude is difficult to live with.
In some cases, the women deny the fear and even become promiscuous. The reasons are discussed elsewhere in this article. Some, however, withdraw from society to some extent, at least, and live out their lives in a withdrawn and depressed state.
In fact, having survived a rape is many young women’s dark, hidden secret. These women are terrified to share it with men they date and even their closest girlfriends, at times. For this reason, the secret colors their entire lives and often makes them miserable, distant, distracted and unhappy for years.
The fear caused by rape may also have a cascade or domino effect. That is, the trauma of the rape leads to more fears and more trauma for the woman or man. It is as though the rapist started a process of destruction and the one who goes through it herself keeps it going and makes it worse. This is how fearsome a rape can be, in many cases.
THE RAPE FEARS
1. Fear of ever going to sleep (because you might experience rape again).
2. Fear of suffocation (from men putting their hand over your mouth during a rape).
3. Fear of dying young of strange diseases and filth diseases.
4. Fear of passing the diseases on to your husband, and especially to your children, and killing all of them too young.
5. Fear of death and of dying a horrible death.
6. Fear of pregnancy. No one really wants abortions, especially repeated ones if you experienced rape more than once.
7. Fear of the intense shame connected with all rapes, of all kinds, even the mild ones. Your private parts are sacred and should be private, and you feel like a piece of s-h-i-t. This also means fear of talking about it with anyone, even a counselor, a parent, or the police. All of them can be insensitive, unkind and even corrupt in some cities. They may not even believe you if you don’t have lots of DNA evidence.
8. Fear of losing your mind. This has to do with the seeming insanity of rape. It is not insane – it works for brainwashing and many other nasty purposes. However, this is not taught in high school or college psychology classes.
9. Fear of a terrible loneliness and insecurity that sets in after even a mild rape. It is even more intense after repeated rapes or worse with gang rapes,. It makes you want to just do whatever other people want you to do – to be the perfect slave. That is the goal, sadly, of a lot of rape, and not just sex trafficking rapes.
10. Fear of your injuries such as broken teeth, broken arms and legs, eyes popped out, body parts cut off or damaged, backaches, and more.
11. Fear of your own hatred and unforgiveness. Fear that your anger will haunt you the rest of your life, and you feel like you might just kill or hurt all men, including a loving husband, maybe your father, or someone else whom you don’t want to hurt.
12. Fear of exhaustion. After a rape, often a deep fatigue or exhaustion sets in that is unrelenting for a while, though it may wear off after a time. It is frightening, especially to a young woman not accustomed to it. How will you ever succeed at anything when you can hardly get out of bed?
13. Fear that no one will believe you, or even if they do, they will not be able to help you. This is very, very important because it happens often.
Your male friends, in particular, may not know at all how to react, what to say, how to help you, and a few may just run away from you, so be careful about talking about it too early in a relationship.
I do not recommend spilling your guts about your rape on the first few dates with a new person. If he really cares for you, he won’t mind your telling him later. Most men don’t want to hear it and don’t know what to do about it, so it is not useful. For most men, the idea of rape is just as disgusting and despicable as it is for you. Please always remember this!
Going on a complete Nutritional Balancing Program – and not other nutrition or herbal programs – is amazing to help you process your trauma so you can tell others about a rape without falling apart, and without sounding like a loser.
14. Fear of ruining your marriage and family due to all the above.
This is directly related to fear, but is somewhat unusual and different. A person who experiences rape may feel silenced or shut up in a special way. In fact, cults and political operatives often use rape to silence people, to keep them from speaking what they know.
In this way, rape makes a person timid and “cooperative”. It is used repeatedly on a person, in some cases, to maintain secrecy for illegal trafficking, for example, or prostitution, drug running, weapons dealing, bribery, or other crimes.
Intense anger, either consciously expressed or hidden, is a common response to a rape. It can manifest as declining grades in school, a lack of interest in anything, and often aberrations in regard to sex and relationships. Some who experience rape lose all interest in sex, have too much interest in sex, or begin to engage in depraved sex of many kinds. Other young women develop a host of other symptoms that are either subtle expressions of anger, or compensations so the person will not feel the anger so much.
For example, some women become very sweet and loving, but underneath they are seething with anger. Others become very loose sexually. This can be a rebellion against their parents, perhaps, who failed to protect them or, in some cases, performed the rape.
Rape causes a culture of anger and hatred. In some Middle Eastern cultures in which rape is practiced as a matter of course, the women’s anger is transferred to her children. The children, both male and female, are full of rage and hate from the time they are born, or soon after.
This begets a vicious cycle of hatred and prejudice. The habit and ritual of cultural rape perpetuates this cycle of hatred like no other act. This may be an important factor in Middle Eastern politics in our world today. For more on anger, read Anger on this site.
Many professional rapes are designed to cause intense pleasure. Professional rapists, which is almost all of them, often know how to produce intense pleasure in a woman. Most rapists also fully understand Charging and Sexual Fluid Craving.
The effects of the intense pleasure include:
1. Damage to marriages and partnerships. The rapist spoils the woman with sexual pleasure, one can say, and it is often one of the intents of the rape. Very few husbands and boyfriends are as adept at this, so the women are now much less happy with their husbands.
Some women will leave their partners and shack up with the rapist, in fact, to get more of it. Some will become promiscuous and have affairs. Destroying marriages is a goal of many professional rapes.
2. Some women become more selfish. This occurs even if they stay in their marriages. Sexual pleasure on a grand scale has a way of doing this to women, in particular. Men are less sensual creatures, so it doesn’t happen to them nearly as much. Men fool around for different reasons, but not usually for sexual pleasure.
3. Confusion. One of the sources of confusion is that a vicious attack could be so pleasurable. It makes little sense!
Another confusion that occurs in some cases is that a woman realizes for the first time that another man, indeed perhaps a total stranger, can fully satisfy her sexually. This is a shock to many women, although to others it may seem obvious. It definitely damages some marriages. It could help a marriage, but it usually harms them.
Many women think they must be “in love” to experience sexual pleasure. It is not true, ladies. Learn it now, please!
4. Producing whoredom. This is basically an addiction to pleasure through sex. Feelings of depression and filthiness, inability to think clearly, and sexual fluid craving that often result from rape contribute to this whoredom.
5. Easy brainwashing. This may sound odd, but an effective method of vampirism and brainwashing is to cause intense pleasure in another person, usually mixed with pain. For more on this, read Energy Vampirism on this website.
An expression used by professional rapists is: “Hurt her with her pleasure, and then hurt her with her anger”. This is the truth about rape, ladies.
Rape can cause a woman or man to lose all sense of self-esteem, and it can happen in an hour or so. This is quite devastating for young women, in particular, especially those in their teens when self-esteem and attractiveness are so critical for a young woman.
Also, in bad cases of rape, a young woman’s orgasms can cause involuntary urination and bowel movements. This results in the person being immersed in her own urine and feces, filthy from head to toe, and perhaps infected by her own feces and urine. The entire scene is disgusting beyond belief. This causes a sense of hopelessness and humiliation that is difficult to ever recover from for some young women, in particular, who pride themselves on their former cleanliness and freedom from diseases in this area of the body.
Virgin rape. While it is very sick behavior, some rapists love to deflower virgins. This is especially devastating and humiliating for young women, particularly teens who wish to remain virgin for a while or until marriage.
This type of damage or insult to a young woman is not well understood in modern society, but is quite horrible to have to live with for some young women. The lady can have the damage repaired surgically, but it is not always easy and it may not be the same. This method is used in some cultures after a rape, and it does help some young women.
This is a very deep effect, perhaps at the soul level. One often feels sad, discouraged and depressed after the humiliation of a rape. Indeed, this is one of the goals of most professional rapes. Fortunately, a complete nutritional balancing program can clear a lot of this feeling, in time.
PRODUCING ENERGY VAMPIRES
A rape can turn a sweet, gentle lady into a voracious energy vampire. This may sound odd, but it occurs often. An energy vampire is a person who cannot contact her or his own source of energy or life force, and, as a result, attempts to steal energy from others. Reasons it may occur after a rape include:
1. The seventh energy center is often blocked somewhat with a rape. This energy center normally connects a person with the “higher self” and a source of power, energy and inspiration. When it is blocked, a person feels so lonely and weak that the temptation is great to “steal” energy or life force from others.
2. Rape can lower one’s energy level, and taking energy from others can become more tempting.
3. A way to deal with fear and perhaps to redirect anger.
For more information about this topic, please read Energy Vampirism on this website.
PHOBIAS, PARANOIA, SADNESS AND OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS
A rape can cause any or all of the above symptoms. Unless and until a woman learns how to forgive and forget, she will usually be plagued by a degree of these symptoms.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition in which a person has flashbacks to her earlier life trauma that interrupt her life at odd times and places. It is a miserable syndrome when it involves rape, and contributes to depression and even suicidal thoughts. A nutritional balancing program may help reduce or eliminate it completely.
One who experiences rape may also develop a phobia regarding sex, or even about being around men, possibly. Every time she has sexual intercourse after her rape, it may remind her of the rape so she will avoid sexual intercourse, even if she is married. This is hard on marriages and not so easy to solve, in some cases. It takes a lot of compassion on the part of the husband, and usually will resolve in time. For more understanding of this issue, please read Why Some Women Fear the Rod on this site.
LOSS OF FAITH IN GOD
This is another common psycho/spiritual effect of rape. One may believe that one is protected by God from traumas and misfortunes of this nature. When it occurs, there is a definite loss of faith, unless one can go deep within and try to understand why it might have been allowed.
THE HATRED BODY
Many women who experience rape, if not all of them, develop what I will call a hatred body. This is not a body, but rather an emotional condition that can dominate their lives for years, and perhaps for life. To learn about his interesting phenomenon, and how to get rid of it, read The Hatred Body on this website.
This may occur because of nutritional depletion due to rape, or because compulsive eating, binge-eating or even bulimia may allow a woman can feel more in control of her damaged body since she can control what goes into her mouth.
RAPE CAN CONVERT A PERSON’S MIND
Part of many professional rapes is that the woman minimizes the rape. That is, the story that she remembers about it is much milder than what actually occurred. In fact, in a few cases, she recalls it as mainly fun and pleasure.
For example, she may say that a man knocked on the door and came inside. He talked with her for a few minutes, and then insisted upon having sex with her, which was gentle, and then he left.
The reality was that a man burst through the door, kicked her and beat her until she bled. Then he pulled off her clothes and viciously raped her for an hour and she nearly died.
This is called minimization. What occurred is that by beating and kicking the woman, a professional rapist expels some of the souls that are in the brain of the woman. These are replaced by other souls that help minimize the rape.
This is related to the Stockholm syndrome. It occurs when a person who experiences a crime “changes sides”. Instead of opposing the oppressor, or rapist in this case, one starts taking his side and may even want more of him. It sounds odd, but it occurs and is an extreme form of minimization. For more details, read Stockholm Syndrome on this site.
Both minimization and Stockholm Syndrome are used as brainwashing techniques.
Identity exchange. This is another unusual psychological fact that can occur after a rape or other severe trauma. I am most grateful to Mr. Roy Masters who first explained this in his writings and on radio program. It is an energetic exchange that takes place during a rape in which the woman gives up some of her innocence to the rapist, who enjoys the false feeling that he is the innocent one.
She, in turn, absorbs some of his evil quality and his despicable nature, so she comes to believe that she is the oppressor or the guilty party in the rape, and she actually may want more of it afterwards to reinforce her new identity. It is a type of identity exchange, in other words. It is a special type of trauma to the soul, in fact.
Rape is just one of the most violent and obvious examples of where this identity exchange might occur. For example, a person changing a baby’s diaper might misuse the sexual organs of the infant in order to absorb some of his or her innocence and exchange it for the caretaker’s feeling of selfishness, anger and hatred. In short, a subtle exchange takes place whenever the sex organs are misused in any way.
This is the essence of what it means that rape converts a woman’s mind and turns her anger and hatred against herself by instilling in her a false identity placed there, perhaps even unconsciously, by the rapist. The result is her thinking is colored, she often cannot think straight ever again in her life, and in many ways it destroys her innocence and her sense of her own identity.
Until society comes to realize and appreciate this fact, rape will not be punished harshly enough. In fact, one reason rape is not punished more harshly is that, in some cases, women who experience rape who do not realize what has been done to them, are the very ones who oppose the harsh laws. The women secretly feel so guilty and so afraid of rape that they “go easy” on the rapists, instead of punishing them harshly, as was the old Biblical punishment.
This old Biblical law – punishing any man who rapes a woman by death with no opportunity for parole or any other treatment – saved the Jewish race, I am told. It made it safe for women to excel, to challenge men in academics, engineering, music, the arts and everything else.
In many other societies, especially in the past and still today in some of them, any woman who is too attractive, too “uppity”, or just talented, experiences rape to help “put her in her place”. This “punishment” works well to control women. The fact that some women have overcome it is quite amazing, in fact, because rape can be so destructive.
The identity exchange phenomenon, by the way, explains many other situations, such as why some women choose to remain, or go back to situations in which they are beaten by violent husbands, and usually experience rape, as well.
The reason can be not only fear. Some have also undergone a type of hypnotic change, or brainwashing, essentially, and they are no longer as in charge of their life. They are hypnotically attracted to and controlled by their rapist or his allies, who exert far too much influence upon her thinking and her emotions. This is the brutal truth about some rapes.
Unlike most other crimes, such as having your car stolen or even your jewelry taken from you, rape is utterly and totally embarrassing and humiliating for a woman. It is an invasion of the most private area of her body by a hostile, foreign force. This may sound dramatic, but it is not at all. Rape is a horrible bodily invasion and nothing less. For this reason, it is usually extremely violent to her, and it causes severe shame in most women for the rest of their lives.
Sadly, many woman spend the rest of their lives attempting either to compensate, or to forget about the experience. However, like any deep trauma, it continues to affect her, in most cases. There are ways, however, to lessen or perhaps even altogether erase the trauma of rape discussed in the companion article, Healing Rape.
The shame of rape may have many components that I would like to briefly discuss.
1. Somehow it was her fault. This is a common one. Rape is so horrible, so violent and so disgusting, that a woman often thinks that she must have done something to bring it upon herself, like a curse of some kind. Sadly, some women do encourage it by acting foolishly. However, rape is a horrible crime that is never justified, and so this cause of shame is always false. It is important to know this, ladies, and let it go.
2. The shame of the diseases. Most women contract not one, but many sexually-transmitted diseases from a rape. This always carries shame with it. The woman may feel dirty, contaminated, useless, and unlovable. Some begin to loathe the body.
Even if the diseases are treated with drugs or other methods, the memory of them may linger. Many women who experience rape worry about whether the diseases are really gone or not.
Often, the diseases are not gone. They may become chronic, and may continue to spread throughout the woman’s body and weaken her for the rest of her days. This need not be the case, I believe, if a woman will follow a nutritional balancing program in its entirety. A companion article to this one, Healing Rape discusses this in more depth.
3. The shame of pregnancy and perhaps an abortion. This is another powerful cause for shame. Most women consider their bodies sacred. They want to decide when to have a child, and with whom. This is one of women’s most prized and cherished decisions.
Rape rips all this to shreds. Most women who experience rape find themselves pregnant. This occurs because prolonged, hard sex drives the sperm everywhere in the uterus and the fallopian tubes, and can even fertilize an egg that is just leaving the ovary. It does not matter that it is not the woman’s fertile time of the month.
Rapists want women pregnant. Some rapists calculate the time of the month when they think the woman will become pregnant to make the rape “more intense” for her. Also, cults may use rape and forcing a woman to become pregnant and to keep the baby as a way to further condition a woman to continue in the cult. Having a child from a rape definitely reminds a woman of her past trauma for years, often for the rest of her life. It also makes a woman more dependent upon help and less able to make independent decisions for herself.
Abortions. The decision whether to have an abortion is often difficult after a rape, especially for teens and young adults. Most young women today opt for abortion. It is easy, quick and it is over without much pain. It all sounds so simple. The friendly doctor or nurse will even anesthetize the young lady if she is feeling anxious about it. However, as some women know, it is not that simple, in many cases. Women have an instinct to become pregnant and to carry the baby to term. The instinct is certainly not to get pregnant and then kill the fetus. That would not perpetuate the race, and it is not a woman’s instinct.
When a woman becomes pregnant, a series of hormonal changes occur that encourage her to keep the baby and do her best to enjoy having a little child growing in her belly. Abortion seems simple, but it interrupts this cycle in a rather abrupt and sometimes devastating way.
The problem is more severe, at times, if the woman has a religious background, although at other times her religious training is helpful, as it provides the solution quickly and without fuss. In other cases, however, it makes things much more complex, especially if she knows who the rapist is. Must she marry him? Should she ask him for support for the baby? Must she get his permission for an abortion? Should he pay for the abortion or the care of the mother and the care of the baby? All of this can be extremely shameful and horrible for a young woman to handle. Her romantic dreams for her entire life are often dashed in one short hour as a result of a rape.
4. Family or social shame. If friends and neighbors find out the rape, another kind of shame sets in. One’s parents, in particular, but also one’s brothers, sisters, cousins and of course, friends are all in on the secret. This also produces deep shame in a young woman that can last a lifetime. It can ruin friendships, break apart marriages, overwhelm families, and end careers.
5. The shame of being so angry and confused. Many women are absolutely furious with the rapist, and often with all men, after a rape. While the anger may seem “justified”, it haunts and bothers most women who may hold on to the anger, but loathe and despise themselves for being so angry. They often don’t know what to do with the anger and other feelings that result from rape. Rape also always confuses the mind badly, and this is another cause of shame.
6. The shame and confusion of feeling intense sexual pleasure with a strange man. With professional rapes, which are many of them, a woman can experience intense sexual pleasure plus a certain thrill about being “wanted”, “loved”, sexed and pleasured by a complete stranger. She usually does not realize that her desire for pleasure has been used against her, of course.
7. The shame of a rape-based marriage. Some rape ends in marriage, as explained in a section below. When this occurs, it causes intense conflict and shame in most cases.
For all these reasons, women usually suppress their shame and, in many cases, do not report the rape to the police, and do not track down the rapist, who then is free to do it again – and they all do it again, ladies, unless you stop them. It also upsets the woman’s life, often for years.
Increasing promiscuous behavior is a major effect of many rapes. In fact, turning nice women into sex addicts can be a major goal of professional rapists, cult leaders, and political operatives.
Promiscuity weakens traditional society by spreading disease, damaging marriages and families, ruins the morals of the people, and more.
More promiscuous behavior can occur for a number of reasons:
1. Rape can induce extreme fear. This helps condition some women to “go along” with any man who wants sex.
2. A way to deal with anger. Promiscuity is a way some women express or cover up their anger toward men. Sexual pleasure can simply be a drug to temporarily forget the anger and other emotions.
3. Promiscuity can also be a way of ‘getting even’ with men. A woman may decide she is going to “do just like the boys can do, and maybe better’.
4. Revenge. Some women who experience rape decide to turn the tables on man-kind, and to infect men with the same diseases they got from their rape. A few become sexual predators, seducing and infecting virgin men just the way male predators seduce and infect virgin women. This is a dangerous lifestyle, by the way, for either women or men.
5. A way to cope with shame and depression. Engaging in more sex may help a woman cover up her feelings of guilt and shame. Her logic is that sex is wonderful. Therefore, even the rape was really okay at some level.
This sounds twisted, and it is. However, many women twist the truth in this way to minimize their trauma. This lie is also taught to women (and men) today in the movies, books, and on social media.
6. Heightened sexual desire. This can be due to stimulation of the delicate genital area from:
A. Twisting the lower back.
B. STDs from the rape.
C. Scarring of the pelvic area.
D. Numbness that often occurs after a rape. The woman wants to feel something down there.
E. Addiction to pleasure, discussed below.
7. Sexual fluid craving. A rape, particularly if it is prolonged, causes sexual fluid craving. This is very real. The rape depletes the woman’s vital sexual fluid to such a degree that she loses certain nutrients from her body.
Without these nutrients, she feels constantly lonely, depressed, anxious or even suicidal. Absorbing some male sexual fluid takes away this feeling temporarily. The usual way to obtain this is through sex.
As a result, the woman wants unprotected sex often – at least once a week or more – as a “fix” to relieve the fluid craving. The desire for sex is not about love, pleasure or anything else, other than to absorb male sexual fluid.
This craving can slowly be overcome by eating a lot of red meat and by following a nutritional balancing program. A separate article discusses Sexual Fluid Craving.
8. The prostitute mentality. Depending upon her upbringing and religious training, a woman who experiences rape may feel like she has become a tramp or a slut. Her attacker may tell her this, too.
She can believe that no decent man would ever want her, although this is totally false. Her only option, she thinks, is to live as a slut and enjoy sex, but not true love. This attitude coincides with the physical changes described here that make her want sex more than usual.
9. Lower vitality reduces a woman’s will to resist sexual temptation and sexual advances. Most women have to resist men’s sexual advances, which are normal for men. Rape can change this, resulting in loose morals and promiscuous behavior.
One reason this may occur is that the rape reduces her energy level. The rape may also infect her with diseases that affect her thinking.
It can also be due to anger, depression and cynicism that often set in after a rape. This is more likely if a young woman does not have the support of a strong family, and her parents, in particular.
It can be an expression of the attitude that she is dammed anyway, so why not make the boys happy for an hour.
10. Upside down thinking. Rape and the brainwashing that occurs during it, can turn a woman’s thinking upside down, and often does. As a result, she may decide that what she previously thought was bad is now ok or even good. In this case, loose sexual behavior, which she previously avoided, now seems acceptable and maybe even fun.
11. Reduced fear of sex and of sexual diseases. After a rape, most women feel dirty inside. A “benefit” of this is they are less afraid to engage in sex, especially with men they don’t know.
12. More relaxed about sex. After a rape, particularly if it is violent, some women feel they have experienced the worst, and survived. So why not take a few chances and have some fun with the men.
13. More adventuresome. After a rape, some women decide that rape wasn’t so bad, so maybe they should have more “fun” with sex.
14. Conditioned to sexual pleasure. After a pleasurable rape, some women are “hooked” on sex, and want more. This can ruin a marriage or otherwise good relationship.
It can cause the “one night stand” culture, in which everyone looks for maximum sexual pleasure, and all else is secondary.
15. Etheric damage. After a long or violent rape, the two etheric energy fields of a woman do not merge properly. This merging is critical for optimal health.
Oddly, having an orgasm is one of the few ways to overcome this problem. This can give rise to a strange need for orgasms, which a woman may easily confuse with a need for sex.
16. Pure brainwashing. At times, during a rape, a woman is told repeatedly that she will want more sex, and this suggestion is reinforced with standard brainwashing methods.
Very few women understand the above. I hope this short section will help change this situation. At least, if one understands the problem, steps can be taken to remedy it.
Promiscuous behavior is also a cause of rape, and this topic is discussed in detail elsewhere in this article.
SEXUAL IMBALANCES AND SEXUAL IDENTITY PROBLEMS
Not surprisingly, many people who have experienced molestation or rape have difficulty with relationships and may have physical or other health conditions related to the sexual organs, sexual functioning, and sexual identity.
LYING AND LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE
Rape often causes young women, in particular, to live a lie and perhaps live a double life. They appear normal and may seem to live a normal life. However, it is a lie, in fact. They are actually petrified of life, often take all sorts of precautions that impair their normal lives, and often they lie to themselves or others about who they are and how they live, for this reason. For more on this topic, read Lying on this website.
LOSS OF DIGNITY AND TRUST, ESPECIALLY WITH RAPE BY A FAMILY MEMBER
A rape can definitely cause a loss of trust and dignity, and this is much worse when the perpetrator is a family member such as an older brother or father, for example. This is not easy to restore, if it ever can be restored. Of course, one could argue that it should not be restored because such a person is never to be trusted again.
THE DESIRE FOR PREGNANCY
An odd effect of rape, at times, is that after a rape, a young woman, usually a teenager, suddenly wants to become pregnant when she did not previously want this. This is a use of rape in some nations and by some religions to produce more children, believe it or not. Possible reasons for this are:
1. The woman feels old and depleted nutritionally, and wants to perpetuate the species now, perhaps, instead of waiting until she is older.
2. Having children helps her regain her sense of virginity and even her dignity. It is a more mature role for some women and a way to salvage what is left of her dignity.
3. With the hymen broken and having experienced rape, she is what may be called male-oriented and child-oriented, and less self-oriented and self-sufficient.
4. Rape toughens and hardens her. This causes some women to believe they can handle the stress of child-bearing, when she did not feel this way before.
5. She unconsciously wants to exchange part of her ruined identify for the innocent identities of newborn children. Identity exchange is unusual, but it does occur.
6. The death of ‘father as God’, either because father did not stop the rape, or perhaps even did it, turns a young woman’s world upside down. It could cause her to want to become pregnant and start her own family.
7. After being “dried out” by a long rape, the young woman feels extremely lonely and scared. Having a family around her may provide comfort or safety, or so she believes.
At times, a rape results in a masturbation habit. Possible reasons for this are: 1) unhappiness, 2) fear about relationships with anyone, 3) shame and fear of spreading diseases to others, 4) the presence of souls acquired during the rape who excite the genitals and cause masturbation, 5) nervous system effects of some STDs.
Some women who experience rape turn into liberals or support the left wing, politically. They become “professional victims”, which is associated with left wing politics and the Democratic Party in America.
Among the attitudes of this group are a subtle hatred of men and male authority, feeling sorry for the poor and downtrodden, feeling they are better than the rest of us anddeserve “free” government benefits, and a secret desire to destroy others and society.
PART OF FORGING
Forging is a frightening idea related to brainwashing and hypnosis. It is the idea of using various types of violence, chemical poisons, drugs, electrical implants and signals, and other methods to “forge” or mold a person to a desired slave state of existence.
If you think this is rare or strange, it is not. It is part of conditioning individuals, and even entire nations to obey their rulers. It is even part of some religions that use rape and penis whipping to condition people. It keeps the people “in line”, and allows despicable people to stay in power when they mainly use and abuse their populations.
Rape is definitely used often in the forging process. It instills deep fear, lowers one’s energy level, and damages the body in specific ways that make a person easier to control. Rape is one of the most commonly used methods of forging slave-like populations, in fact. For much more on this topic, please read Forging on this website.
One effect of rape that is desired by most professional rapists is to weaken a woman so that her children will be more sickly. This is a trans-generational effect. The reasons it occurs are 1) the woman is more nutritionally depleted, 2) she may pass diseases on to her children, 3) psychologically, she is weaker and sadder, usually, and this can affect her children, 3) entities placed in her during the rape can enter a baby, 4) she is more yin, and this affects the health of her babies.
MARRIAGE TO THE RAPIST AS A CONSEQUENCE
A sad consequence of rape for some women is they end up marrying the rapist, and then spending years in a very unhappy and often horrendous marriage. This is more common than one might imagine. Here are the two ways it occurs.
1. The rapist may essentially force the woman to marry him by threatening to kill her or to rape her again if she does not. Some women are so traumatized by the rape that they go along, lying to their family and friends that they have “fallen in love”, when it is no such thing.
2. When a woman experiences rape, her mind is always deeply affected. Some women develop a sexual attraction to the man who did it. As a result, when he asks her to marry him afterwards, she accepts. However, she often does not understand that it is not based on love, but rather on a strange brainwashing or a sort of hypnotic trance that can easily result from a rape.
A factor that can feed into the equation of marriage rape is that many young women mistakenly believe after a rape that they are “ruined” and “filthy sinners anyway”, so their chances for a normal life and marriage to a good man are destroyed.
This may help her decide that marrying the rapist is not so bad and maybe it is her “fate” or “punishment” in some way. This is total nonsense!
In a few cases, it may seem to a lady who has experienced rape that not that it does not matter anymore, or she may be so discouraged she thinks he is the best she can do. This is not the truth.
Factors that reinforce this decision are that she now finds herself infected with half a dozen diseases, and often she finds herself pregnant with his child.
At times, another factor in this equation is that a woman who experiences rape always becomes extremely angry. Oddly, marrying the rapist is a type of loser’s way to feel better about herself by being in close contact with someone who is obviously more despicable than herself, which can make her seem more worthy by comparison.
I know this sounds odd, but anger and resentment are the basis for many human relationships. Anger always tends to bind you to the one you are angry with, even if the person is no longer alive.
Do not let your life be ruled by your anger, as this is one of the goals of a rapist and therefore you lose if you let your anger run your life. Let it go now. Do not say “I tried but I cannot let go of the anger”. If this occurs, just keep asking the angels and God for help, and it will happen one day. Also, you must rehabilitate the body with a complete nutritional balancing program to get rid of some anger, or the memories persist. For more details, read I Want The Program, But Not the Feelings on this website.
Some women who marry their rapist, and raise his children, don’t think of the man as a husband. He is just “the man”. Some are also told by their rapist husbands that they must refer to the man as “husband”, even though in her mind he is really not her husband, but just “the rapist”.
CONCLUDING THOUGHTS ON THE EFFECTS OF RAPE
The effects of a rape depend greatly upon the situation of the rape. This is perhaps obvious, but needs to be emphasized. Some rapes are mild, perhaps occurring even accidentally to a degree during regular sex that goes too long or too hard.
Other rapes are horrendous, endangering life and leaving deep scars. Just a few of the factors that matter include the person’s age, relationship history, severity of the rape, who the rapist is, other events during, after or before the rape, and the psychological condition of the person such as past traumas, family ties, etc.
Healing from rape is often a slow process. Nutritional balancing science appears to work well to help women and men recover. This is one of the very few healing programs I know of that can:
- renourish the body in a drastic way.
- remove more than a dozen toxic metals and hundreds of toxic chemicals
- bring up and resolve traumas.
- can get rid of most depression and anxiety.
DEGREES OF RAPE
Here are some principles regarding the degrees of horror of rape:
1. Rape can vary from a somewhat mild experience to a truly devastating one.
2. The intensity, horror and harm that occurs from a rape is personal. It is thus not easy to compare one person’s experience with that of another.
3. Most women minimize their rape experience. This is helpful in some ways, but makes deep healing more difficult because they don’t want to face the truth, which is necessary to fully heal the body and brain.
One problem is that when a retracing occurs, the sheer intensity of the feelings, and often the horror of what happened are not as easy to work with if one has minimized the experience. As a result, the retracing process slows down and may even stop if one is not willing to face what really occurred.
The severity of a rape often depends upon:
1. Age. Often, the younger one is when it occurs, the more severe the impact of the experience. For example, women over about 25 or 30 generally handle rape better. They are more mature, and fewer are virgins, as well.
Child rape and baby rape are the worst. Some nations know this, and child rape is standard practice in these countries to instill fear and hatred in the people.
2. The rape situation. This is discussed in detail below.
3. The person’s response. This can have a great impact on the severity of a rape situation. Some are better “prepared for rape”. They may have read a book or an article about it, or they may have a friend who experienced it and confided in them. Some even know how to talk to a rapist in ways that calm him down and lessen the trauma.
Others, however, are completely shocked, totally unprepared, and as a result are unable to let go of their disgust, anger, confusion and humiliation.
A woman who keeps her rape secret from her family and friends is likely to be more scarred by it. One who goes to the police, informs her family and friends, and takes positive action against the rapist usually does better.
4. Effects of the rape. These usually include sexually transmitted disease, pregnancy, physical and mental damage, and perhaps other effects such as attachment of entities during a rape. These can prolong the trauma and make it much worse, in some cases.
5. A person’s physical and emotional health. If one is better nourished and healthier physically and/or emotionally, one will tend to be less affected by any type of trauma, including rape.
THE PURPOSES OF RAPE
This short section is particularly disgusting, but needs to be told. The purposes of professional rapes, which are most of them, include:
1. Fun at someone else’s expense. This type is first because the incidence is growing, especially in the Western world. A man sees a pretty lady and grabs her, or plots a strategy and carries it out. The goal is not to harm her too much, although she often ends up with diseases. The goal is simply fun, something to do, a conquest. Sadly, it is being taught by the media as okay, when it is not okay at all.
A variant of this is a rape designed to pleasure the lady. The purpose might be to break up another relationship, or just to upset a lady. It can also be what rapist’s call a “fantasy rape”, designed to confuse and mix up a young woman. Here the woman is treated well, in some ways, making the whole thing rather confusing.
2. The warning. This is also a mild rape meant only to warn someone that they better do what they are told. It is not about pleasure, however. It is usually fairly gruesome, but not that harmful to the body and brain.
3. Creating agents and homosexuals. This can be fairly easy for a seasoned professional. If done right, with the right brainwashing during the rape, the rape does not have to be too damaging. This rape, and the others below, all require creating points (see the section entitled Points).
There is always a need for more operatives or agents. Homosexuals are useful, as well, to disrupt families and damage the general society. Many homosexuals got that way through a rape or molestation, although few will talk about it.
This type of rape often focuses on beating a number of key souls out of a person using various techniques of beating the person. The person’s souls are replaced with slave souls that the rapist carries around on or in or around his or her body. After the rape, the person just cannot think clearly, and tends to follow orders given him or her by an operative, who may or may not be someone they know. This is standard practice to create agents.
4. Pregnancy. Professionals always time the rape during the month so the woman is fertile. It almost always works. The pregnancy just upsets the woman more, and if she is religious and does not believe in abortions, it makes it hard for her as her child will remind her of the rape for the rest of her life. Sometimes gang rapes are used to create a pregnancy because more sperm is introduced with a gang rape.
5. Simple conditioning. Rape is excellent as a brainwashing tool. It is upsetting, humiliating, and painful if done hard. These are ideal tools for a simple conditioning session to get someone to think differently, to break the will of a person, and to warn them that if they do not go along with the wishes of the rapist, the consequences will be much more severe. This is a common use of rape today.
6. Filthing up a person, but not harming them badly. This is a worse type of rape. Often the rapist and his friends urinate and defecate on the other. They may shout obscenities, beat the breasts, cut the skin, wound the person in the vaginal area, and more. It is a kind of terror attack to discourage and dishearten a person, but it is not designed to kill.
7. To obtain information. Rape is often used as a torture method to obtain information. A rig is often used to hold the person with legs apart and upside down while the rape goes on. This is a very vulnerable and uncomfortable position that adds to the torture. Water may be dripped into the nose, and there can be beatings, cutting the skin and face, and much more to obtain information. Many governments actually use this method to wring information out of olitical and other prisoners.
8. To cause deep harm. This and the other three purposes listed below are more disgusting and involve deliberate deep harm to the body, soul and brain. The spine is usually damaged, the neck is often damaged, the breasts are always beaten to cause soul loss, the head is often beaten, and diseases are always introduced to weaken the body and brain.
9. Creating spotters, prostitutes and other more complex operatives. A spotter is a person who spots others for the gang to rape, beat up and/or turn into agents.
Creating some types of sex slaves, pimps, prostitutes, and other types of operatives and agents requires multiple rapes and doing a lot of damage to the body. This is easily done because professional rapists damage the body a lot and then insert a tiny device into the brain that can keep the person alive and seemingly well. This strange practice is described in a separate article entitled The Walking Dead. This is real – not a Halloween gimmick or made up.
10. “Physical destruction”. Here the goal is to kill a person, but not to kill him or her immediately. This is helpful to cover up a death and make it look like something else. It works well and can be timed to kill in a week, a month, a year or even longer. This is accomplished by damaging the neck (so called “breaking the neck”), infecting the person with various organisms through sex, or making the person drink a poisoned vial of bacteria of toxic metal. This is a highly developed science. Fortunately, most of these people can recover their health with a nutritional balancing program, no matter what the rapist tells them will occur.
11. Instant death. Rape can easily be used to kill a human being. When done right, there are few marks on the body, and the cause of death is difficult to establish.
Rape can occur in many contexts and situations. This section is divided into categories that can overlap:
I. Date rape, party rape, concert rape and office or work-related rape (discussed separately because these are the most common types of rape).
II. Rape by someone you know. (These cause intense feelings of betrayal that are difficult to overcome.)
III. Rape by a stranger. (These can be devastating, but there is usually not a feeling of betrayal, which is helpful.)
I. THE MOST COMMON RAPES.
The Party Rape. This is very common. Special parties are arranged called rape parties by the professionals. They often use a rented house, and target a few teenage girls or young women to attend. They are usually invited by a very wholesome-looking “Christian-type girl“ who is not gorgeous and is really a friendly streetwalker, meaning one of them. She has recently becoming a “friend” to the girl or occasionally they boy they wish to invite to the party.
The professionals close the windows of house to mask any cries for help when they grab a person to rape. They have many other tricks to make the rapes easier.
If a person has already been raped once, they will use threats to make sure the person attends the party.
These are some of the easiest rapes of teenagers. There are no parents around, and there is lots of alcohol, marijuana and other drugs. Often all the food contains marijuana.
Women are often scantily clad at parties, making them easy to undress. They resist less when drugged and because it is usually night time, so they are tired. The only hitch is it requires a house. So the rapists must be sure the police are on their side so they don’t investigate too much.
Concert rape. Another easy place to rape young women is at or after concerts. Usually, the parents are not around, the girls are not well-dressed, and there is so much chaos it is easy to grab one or more and push them into a waiting car, for example.
Date Rape. This is another very common types of rape in Western nations. There are several types of date rape:
a) Fake dates that are really just professional rapes. These are unfortunately most common. In these cases, the rapist pretends he wants a date in order to lure a woman. The rapist often has studied the woman’s habits and knows her interests, her likes and dislikes, and much more about her. As a result, he appears very friendly and knowledgeable in her areas of interest. Handsome men are used for these rapes, so that is an added temptation.
The date might go well until he forces himself on her. In other instances, she might be talked into having sex with him. He turns on her when they are having sex, and the sex becomes a rape.
In many cases, he has a few accomplices waiting at his apartment or home who “assist” holding her down or gang raping her.
b) Rape between two who have been dating for a while, or even two who are engaged to be married. This is much less common.
c) The pickup. This is how professionals “recruit” men to be agents. A pretty girl walks up to the man and basically asks him out. Most men cannot resist this temptation. She leads him to her car or somewhere that the rapists are waiting, or she may take him to her home where they are waiting to grab him.
Devastating effects. Date rape is one of the worst types, even if the rape itself is not too violent. The woman is suddenly terrified of men, and sometimes afraid to go back to middle school or high school or college classes because word may have spread that she willingly had sex or something else.
She is almost always diseased for life with little prospect of cure, and she may be pregnant.
Suddenly, she cannot trust any man, so she wonders how will she ever find a husband.
Often, she is more sexually oriented without knowing why, and often she is terribly confused and depressed. Her entire world is often turned upside down in one night.
She suddenly realizes she cannot trust her judgment about men. This is a huge loss of confidence in her mental capability that easily destroys her self-esteem, sometimes for the rest of her life.
The boy usually moves on to another easy prey, and the girl begins her descent into hating all men and hating herself for the rest of her life.
Rape with intent to marry. This is a very sick variant on date rape, in which a man deliberately rapes a young woman he is interested in marrying. A day or two after the rape, which is usually mild, he asks the woman to marry him.
In many cases, the woman accepts the invitation, especially when she finds out she is pregnant with his child and that she now has a number of sexually transmitted diseases that may ruin her chances for a better man, or so she believes.
Marrying the rapist is a way to “solve the problem” of shame, humiliation, and a way to keep the child, if the woman does not believe in abortions. Also, as stated elsewhere in this article, when a woman experiences rape, she may develop an odd sexual attraction for the man who did it. I would strongly suggest religious counseling for any woman who must make this decision.
A legal challenge. Date rape is often not easy to prove legally, in part because the woman “consented” by accepting a date. Of course, she did not consent to rape, but it is often her word against his.
If she presses charges, the man will say it did not happen and she is lying. It becomes one person’s word against another, with no witnesses, usually, and no other proof. Yet it can devastate a woman and it is a violent and vile act. A lie detector test may help determine guilt or innocence.
The disenchantment of date rape also drives some women to lesbian relationships, which, by the way, often can end up worse in terms of their outcome.
So ladies, if you are wise, learn all you can about a man before accepting a date. Dress conservatively for your date, especially the first one, and skip the kisses, hugs, and touching. You don’t need it, no matter what anyone says. Do not listen to the pleading for sex, the fancy words, and the confessions of true love that are fake, in every case! Get to know him slowly, and test his commitment to you. Listen for any “red flags” at all. If your family does not like him, or your friends do not like him, listen! They probably see something you do not see. Get some professional counseling if you don’t know what to do.
Work-related rape. Women are never really safe in work situations. These include offices, factories, and many other locations. Rape can occur at the work site, or another worker or the boss can follow the lady – or even a man – to their home.
This is a reason to check out a business carefully before deciding to work there. Once you “sign up”, getting out can be difficult or dangerous.
Sex under duress at work. At times, sex related to work is not rape, or does not start out as rape. The boss may tell a woman – or a man - “sleep with me or my friend if you want to keep working here, or if you want to get a promotion”. This is sometimes called “the office rule”.
If the person goes along with it, it is not rape because it was not forced. Often, however, the sex turns into rape. This means that the sex gets prolonged after the woman says to stop, or the man goes too hard and does not listen the the objections of the woman. So never go along with a request for sex at work unless you want to experience rape.
Sadly, some women consider sex with the boss “just the price she must pay” to hold down a high-paying corporate or executive position.
At times, the rapist will wait a few months until the new employee has settled in and is enjoying her new job. This is done to make it harder to say no.
Also, to make it harder to say no the woman is often taken into a small room wit no warning, the door locked, and she is given 5 minutes or less to make up her mind. Many employees give in because they don’t have time to really consider the risks such as diseases, pregnancy, and death. Female employees may also be told that it will be a lot of fun, and we all do it. This is a lie.
Often professional and rarely reported. Work-related rapes are often professional, unlike date rapes. Who would think that a legitimate business or company does this? But it happens a fair amount. Work-related rapes are rarely reported because the professionals who do them add severe threats if the woman reports the rape.
PART II. RAPE BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW
1. Peer pressure rape. This can occur in several ways. At times, a group of teen or even pre-teen girls are jealous of another girl who is a virgin, or at least is not promiscuous. They may “arrange” with one of their boyfriends to have the girl experience rape at a party or elsewhere, often while they hold her down and cheer her on.
Other times, teenage girls may do the same thing just to be mean to another girl. Rape is also used as an initiation rite in sororities and in high school cliques as a way to bond a new girl into the group.
2. Health club rape. Health clubs and spas are very unsafe places. Women are spotted there for rape, taken to a closet or office for a “meeting”, perhaps, and come out a changed person. If they are pretty, they may be told it will happen again and be ten times worse if they don’t “help out”.
Some of the young women are then used as prostitutes, told they must return to the club regularly. Others are recruited to participate in other rapes as helpers or objects, and others are just used for “fun” by the bosses. At times, rape is a “work requirement” at these places. It is a rape culture, as they call it. Stay away from these places!
3. Incest. Incest can involve parents and children, siblings such as a brother and sister, or other close relatives. It is usually a horrible crime because it involves children, and because often the perpetrator is the child’s parent, older brother, uncle or cousin.
It is very secretive type of rape because it occurs within the confines of the home. This makes it much more difficult to investigate and prosecute. It often results in strong feelings of hatred within a family.
Variants include if a brother and sister are laughing and rough-housing together, and the boy suddenly grabs the girl and sticks his penis inside her. It might seems innocent enough, but it is still very much a rape. This could occur between a father and daughter, as well.
Another very sick type of incest is when two parents cooperate to rape their own child. Usually mother holds the child down and helps father rape the daughter. In some bizarre cases, the father will hold a male child down and the mother will have sex with the male child. This is part of cultural rape in some nations.
4. Spousal rape. This type is quite common, according to statistics. It is rape among people who are legally married or de facto married, meaning living in a close relationship. Two main variants are possible. A husband may just continue sexual intercourse after his wife or partner has said she has had enough. This is a relatively mild problem.
The far worse scenario would be if the husband is drunk, for example, or high on drugs, and turns on his wife and viciously rapes her for an hour or two. Another variant that is rarer is when a clever woman wants sexual fluid, usually, and cajoles her husband into having sex every day, and wants him to have multiple orgasms. If this goes on for more than a few weeks, it will weaken a man severely and usually kills him in a few years of cancer or other disease. This is relatively rare, but it does occur.
According to statistics, spousal rape can leave even deeper scars than rape by a stranger because it is a breach of trust that can hurt one’s feelings deeply, in addition to harming the body nutritionally, and in other ways.
5. Unconscious rape such as while one is asleep. In some situations, a young girl or teen, usually, may want to or have to sleep next to her father or her brother, perhaps because there are not enough beds for each person. The woman may awaken in the morning and realize she had sex during the night because the bed is wet or she is bloody.
This is a rape, with the usual consequences of pregnancy, sexually-transmitted diseases, and shame. However, rape while one is asleep is somewhat less traumatic than rape while awake. It is usually not violent, which is also better. Sadly, sometimes the woman does not even realize fully what occurred. She just knows she does not feel the same as she did the day before. She feels weaker, dirtier, and perhaps angrier with men, in general.
This type of situation occurs mainly in poorer nations in which there are not enough bedrooms, and the children must sleep with their brothers and fathers in the same room, sometimes in the same bed.
6. Grandfatherly-grandmotherly type and babysitters. This is a sad situation in which parents leave their young daughter or even a male child with a babysitter or with grandparents, who force the child to have sex with them.
It is particularly sad because few would ever suspect that grandparents would do such a thing. However, usually the grandfather had sex with his daughter, and now he does it to her daughter or son.
7. Underage marriage. In some non-Christian nations, especially India, girls are married off as young as age 5 or 6. In part, this is done so their family will not have to support them, financially. The girls are then forced to have sex with their husbands, who are also often underage. While it is not called rape, the devastating effects of sex at a young age are very similar.
Sadly, the girls become virtual slaves in the homes of their husbands. They are expected to work for the husband’s family as a servant, and are usually not allowed to go to school. This practice is officially illegal in India, but not in some other nations. It continues in rural India and in other non-Christian nations of the world, even when there are laws against it.
8. Female genital mutilation and cutting. These two horrendous practices are often lumped together, but are actually quite different. Neither is technically rape, but I include them because they have some similar consequences for a girl or young woman.
Female genital mutilation. This is the partial or total removal of the clitoris. It is very common in the nations of the Middle East, except for Israel. It is thoroughly disgusting, totally humiliating, and makes sex very painful for the rest of the woman’s life.
Usually, the girl or young woman – age 4 t about age 20, is held down by her mother, sprawled naked on the kitchen table, with the other children looking on. The father usually does the deed with a dirty knife and no anesthesia.
Many girls and teenagers die form the procedure from heavy bleeding and infection. For more on this Middle Eastern horror, read Female Genital Manipulation on this site.
Cutting. This horrible practice is still common in central Africa, but is also done in nations of the Middle East and elsewhere. It is the placing small cuts in the clitoris, often with a dirty kitchen knife or blade. This makes the woman fear sex in some way, or to crave it, oddly enough. It leaves scars on the clitoris, which somehow affect the sexual experience.
Statistics indicate that at least 200 million girls and young women have experienced female genital mutilation and/or cutting.
9. Is simple sexual predation rape? Many would say that stalking a woman, harassing her with sexual intent, or just upsetting her intentionally is not rape. However, one can argue that it is certainly a type of degradation that at least borders on rape if it causes a woman to become depressed, frightened, scared to go places, or otherwise damages her life. It also can lead to a full blown rape, meaning that it is the first step to rape, in some cases.
It is important to know that sexual predators are not just men who approach ladies at bars, health clubs, or elsewhere. Some sexual predation is extremely sophisticated.
The perpetrators are thorough professionals who hide their tracks, and who operate using hidden microphones in apartments, who tap telephone lines and internet connections, and who have hidden TV cameras in hallways of hotels and motels. Some use radionic machines to influence a lady’s thinking and emotions, and they can destroy a person this way alone. They also use accomplices, who may be extremely attractive young men or young women, in order to lure and seduce their prey.
This is why every young woman, and indeed every man and woman, must pay extreme attention to where you live, where you stay, where you undress, and whom you share any information about yourself at all. Preferably avoid the “touchy, feely”, “artsy”, “upbeat”, and “feel-good” apartment complexes, health clubs, groups and organizations, even supposedly religious ones. Never share personal information with anyone unless required by law, and then check it out carefully.
Also, never allow anyone into your room or home you do not know. Also, do not share a lot of information on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
These are just the basics of caring for yourself today. They apply especially to young women who have a somewhat sad or melancholy personality, as they may crave attention, “love”, male companionship, and social activities more than some others. In summary, no woman is safe, ever, and all need to take precautions.
10. Accidental sex. This is not technically a rape, but women usually experience it as rape, anyway. Typically, a young girl or teen, often between the ages of 6 and 10, is joking around or even tussling with her father, who gets an erection from playing with his pretty daughter. The girl may or may not notice this, but she jumps on his lap, breaking the hymen or, in rare cases, the penis even enters her vagina or rubs against it somewhat through her underwear.
At times, the young lady is craving a sexual experience and “takes advantage” of the opportunity, or it might be a complete accident. While there is no insertion of the penis in a conscious manner, the girl can feel that something went wrong. Somehow, she is not as innocent as she was before. She will often blame her father for “raping her” as a child, even though this was not the intent at all.
Meanwhile, the father may not know what happened and why his daughter is now angry and distant from him. If he figures it out, he often feels horribly guilty, even if he was not strictly at fault. However, he can usually do little or nothing after the fact, except apologize, which may help a little.
I mention this situation because it is a danger when fathers play with their daughters too roughly or allow their cute daughters to jump into their lap when they have an erection. It can seem very innocent, and both the daughter and the father often enjoy the play, but it is always a bad idea.
Fathers, do not roughhouse with a girl or young woman, ever. You may feel very guilty about it for years, and she will hate you if you accidentally break the hymen. Ladies, and girls reading this article, do not “play” with your father this way if you are wise, even if he encourages it, which he should not.
11. Friendly male-female play. This is similar to the situation above, except it occurs with somewhat older girls, in college perhaps, and not with their fathers. Once again, it may not really be rape, but some women regard it as a rape.
In this common situation, a man and woman are “having some fun”. Often they are scantily dressed, and may be completely undressed. They may gently push, kick, poke or shove each other around in a joking manner. However, in an instant, the man may inadvertently stick his penis inside of her vagina and all of a sudden it turns into a rape, at least in her eyes.
This can happen at the beach, at a party, in a co-ed locker room at high school, or in a college dorm room, for example. It could also happen during a date, during a massage, or during some other type of therapy session.
This type of sex is often a matter of giving mixed signals to each other, or mistaking simple play for sexual foreplay. Ladies, the point is - don’t do this, even if it seems like loads of fun. It is very easy to arouse a man with it, and he may believe you want sex when you just are having fun playing with him.
As stated elsewhere in this article, “playing with men” in this way is fraught with danger. Keep your clothes on, and play a game of cards, instead, or something else that is less physical with less contact.
12. Media-induced rape. Those who would ruin our children and our society often hold key positions in the media and in Hollywood. They know that graphic images on the television, in movies, or on Youtube can influence teen behavior, in particular, and the behavior of the entire society.
So, for example, teenage boys and girls often watch stupid, sexy movies, both apart and together at parties. These movies glorify sex, usually between unmarried people. Some depict rape as just fun play. This can lower a person’s resistance to having teen sex.
Clever boys may also use such movies as methods to seduce young women, getting the girls all excited with graphic scenes that are often falsely rated as PG or R when they should be rated X.
From the movies and videos, some girls learn that it is okay to dress slutty and “fool around”. Some boys learn that it is okay to “jump” the girls and “hump” the girls, just like in the movies and videos. Too often, the girls accept this behavior rather than call the police. Parents are either absent, uninformed, uninterested, or don’t know how to stop it so easily when their children are exposed to it non-stop in the media.
13. Satanism. The word satanic, as used here, means totally upside down, deceptive and the opposite of the truth. For example, a lonely young lady is told that joining a group of some kind she will be joining a happy, united family. They also explain that having sex with the leader is just fun and part of the “family atmosphere”. When she agrees, they rape her. often violently and perhaps repeatedly.
A few churches are satanic. This means they preach Christianity, but secretly endorse or even promote rape of their members – the exact opposite of Christian principles.
B. Oriental and Arab Cultural Rapes. In some nations of Africa and Asia, and in most nations in the Middle East, by law all girls experience rape at about age 4, and again at 8, 10 and later as well.
Also, all boys are penis-whipped at age 2, 8, and about 10 years of age. The parents may do the deed, or professionals are “hired” to do it.
This is a major cause of strife in the Middle East. This needs to be explained to Westerners who do not understand it. It gives rise to generation after generation of sick, enraged women and men who cannot think clearly. This is a story about the Middle East and perhaps other places that needs to be told widely.
Paganism. Cultural rape is used in some pagan cultures as an initiation and for tribal blending. For example, an older Eskimo practice was for a man to offer his wife to anyone who came to stay at his igloo.
14. Guru seduction rape. This is a fairly common situation in which a woman visits a spiritual or religious teacher, a shaman, a guru, perhaps a tantric master, or some other authority figure. The sexual predator could even be her psychologist, doctor, attorney or pastor.
The authority figure talks the woman into having sex on some pretext, usually one that is completely false and made up. Rarely, the attacker is a woman who seduces men.
This is seduction by an authority figure, and is somewhat different than seduction on a date. Usually the seducer uses twisted logic to achieve his or her goal, although some might use fear and threats. Often, the sexual activity is repeated, and could go on for months or even years.
Part II. Rape By A Stranger
These rapes are quite horrible and can easily cause death. However, they may be easier to heal from than a rape by someone you know because there is no sense of betrayal and therefore less anger.
It may seem strange that it is better to experience rape by a stranger than by a friend, co-worker, date or family member, but it is often true. It is simply easier for a woman or man to understand that a stranger would rape them, than it is to “swallow” that a family member, friend or partner would rape.
This can make letting go of the anger and shame easier. Here are some common types of rape by strangers:
15. Boyfriend rape. This is listed under the section of Rape By A Stranger because the rape is not done by the boyfriend. This type is very common today, and it is an important reason, ladies, why stay away from boyfriends. Having a husband and a wedding ring is much better.
What occurs is that a young woman, usually, living with a man who is not her husband, comes home from work tired one night. Her boyfriend is waiting for her, and he is with one or more of his friends.
They usually block the exits and announce to her that they want to have some fun with her. It won’t hurt, and they don’t want to harm her at all. If she feels trapped, she may grudgingly say okay.
If she objects, they may grab her and take her clothes off and do it anyway. If she screams and fights, she might get out of it, but often not, as the boys are much bigger than she is. This is quite common.
The worst kind is if five boys are in the house with the one girl. They usually don’t wait for her response, but just grab her and hold her while one or more take off the clothes, feel her all over, stick their finger inside, run hands through her hair, kiss her and make eyes at her before taking turns raping her. They may have threatened the boyfriend to get him to agree, or they may just show up and force it on him, too.
16. Gang rape. I will define gang rape as rape by more than one person. Usually, one or more attackers holds the person down, while another rapes. They usually take turns, and it can go on for several hours. It happens at parties, and many other situations.
Effects. For the woman, the humiliation and embarrassment, the number of infections, the chances of pregnancy, the chances of picking up entities, and the chances of severe injury and death are multiplied with gang rape.
Energetically, gang rape exposes the person to not one aberrant energy field, but to the energies of several people. This is even more confusing and disorienting than rape by one person. Some women become slightly cross-eyed as a result, although this can happen from a rape by one person, as well.
Less rape fantasy possible. Another reason for the severity of gang rape is that rape fantasy is less likely. Rape fantasy occurs when a woman diminishes her pain and humiliation by imagining that the rape was not all bad, and perhaps the rapist even loves her in an odd way. Some rapists claim this is the truth, by the way.
However, with gang rape, such fantasy is not usually possible. For this reason, gang rape is extremely hard on teens, for example, who are more prone to fantasies and less grounded than older men and women.
Gang rape just makes no sense. Their entire world is often shattered, delaying their development and causing many serious physical and emotional symptoms. This can happen with any rape, but is usually worse with gang rape.
Mob psychology. Gang rape is also often more violent because crowd psychology takes over when there is more than one rapist. Mob psychology is well understood. It causes “normal” people to literally lose their humanity and to do horrible things to another human being that they would never do if they were alone. For this reason, those attacked are often kicked, beaten, whipped, tortured and bloodied in particularly nasty ways.
Types of gang rapes. Gang rapes are of two types. Almost all of them are well-planned and well-executed by professionals who know exactly what they are doing to harm a man or woman.
The goal may be to filth up the person or brainwash the person, for example, or to traffick a woman to turn her into a prostitute. They may have other motives such as political control or just extreme humiliation. At times, a gang rape is used to train new male recruits or agents, or just as a reward for “cooperative” agents.
The second type of gang rape is a cowardly act, often by a gang of teenage boys. They would never do such a thing alone by themselves, but are teased, dared, coerced or talked into it by someone else, perhaps for “fun”.
Often, these boys are embarrassed, but they go along with the group. This type of rape is less common. The boys are more likely to confess it to the police, which is helpful for the woman. These two types of gang rapes are easy to confuse, however, because it may be committed by a group of supposed teenagers, when in fact one is older and more “experienced”.
Functions of the gang. The group or gang serves the following functions:
1. Two or more men, or even women, can go after a person together. This is helpful so that one or more can hold the person down while another does the deed.
2. The gang members rehearse together, and share techniques, guns and other things that help them in their dirty trade.
3. The gang experiences crowd psychology, as explained above. This means that more cowardly, less hardened or less evil members become willing to do things that, if they were alone, they would not do.
4. If the person reports the rape and one or more gang members are caught, others in the gang may show up in court. The other gang members signal to the one who experienced rape in no uncertain terms that if their gang member(s) are convicted and go to jail, another rape will occur by the other gang members, and perhaps he or she will be killed this time around. This tactic slows or even stops the reporting of rapes, and the prosecution of rapists.
Men, too. These rapes do not just happen to women. Men can be attacked this way in prisons and in some war situations, usually just to inflict pain and torture, and perhaps as a brainwashing technique.
17. Homosexual rape of women. (Rape of a man is dealt with separately later.)
Younger, often college-age, attractive women, in particular, need to watch out for sweet, apparently loving, usually somewhat older women, that offer to show them “a good time” without needing a man – just you and her. This is a type of homosexual seduction rape that is very difficult to resist once it gets going.
I assure you this is real, ladies. The seducers are often attractive and a few years older than the college girl or young woman. They recruit teens as well. They are also very cunning and persuasive. They may put their arm around you, give you a squeeze, and after a little general conversation assure you that they know what a woman really wants in the sexual arena. They always tell you that unlike the men, they are clean, which is always a total lie.
They may convince you to take them home for a night of fun, or they will invite you to their apartment or home. After a little conversation, they will suggest you both undress. The older (and usually stronger) woman will usually excitedly admire the younger woman’s beauty and loveliness. Then the older woman explains very scientifically, perhaps, how she will just gently stimulate the clit, as she often calls it, and the pleasure will be wonderful.
Just for clarification, if a young woman agrees to go beyond this point, you will experience rape. That is, the slightly older, wiser women are very adept at starting gently, until you have an orgasm or two. But then they rub harder and harder until the orgasms come so fast and furious and soon the young woman is completely out of control, and often gives the rape cry and passes out.
The “fun” may go on for an hour or more until the young woman is “sucked dry” or “emptied” somewhat of sexual fluid. She is told it is all part of the fun, but it is really a way to attach and brainwash the woman. When she recovers, the older lady gives her a pat and leaves. However, a conversion has taken place. It has been a rape in every way except there was no penis – and it is not necessary.
In practically every case, the young woman now finds herself weak and sad, for some reason, and now finds herself craving more of this kind of pleasure. In this way, the older woman has hooked the younger one. The older women who practice this deception say it is easy and painless, and it works almost every time. In fact, the innocent young woman who experienced rape often turns around and becomes a vampire who will “recruit” other young women for this pleasure that is really torture, and can lead to the young woman’s death at an early age.
Sexual fluid loss and sadness. When one has too much sex, the woman loses too much of her sexual fluids and becomes literally malnourished. This causes sadness and depression of a special type, and more sex temporarily relieves the anxiety and depression feelings. Eating a lot of red meat will help overcome the problem, although the best solution is a complete nutritional balancing program. However, without these, a young woman who has been dried out this way just feels miserable and wants more sex. Over time, the young woman finds herself getting weaker and sicker, usually, and her life usually falls apart. This is happening more and more.
So do not “experiment” with sex at all, with anyone. It is a powerful force and young women have no idea what can happen to them. The ones that escape unscathed are few, in fact. This new “crime” also needs to be punished severely by society, but it is not punished at all today, in most cases, because it is considered consensual.
You might ask, what does the older homosexual woman gain by these types of acts? The answer is that in many cases the older woman uses her tongue and laps up the young girl’s sexual fluid, which somehow “nourishes” her. Read Sexual Fluid Craving for more on this unusual craving. The older woman may also derive a certain pleasure from destroying the life of an innocent lady.
Also, a type of identity exchange occurs. The raping woman gains a certain sense of innocence and joy that she does not understand, while she gives away or exchanges away some of her fear, anger and her sort of evil nature.
Also, at times the older woman is part of a larger rape gang and she is “recruiting” and conditioning the younger woman to become part of the rape gang.
Some will say that this kind of sex play is innocent, so I should stop writing this way. Ask some of the younger women who have experienced rape this way, however. They will not agree. Saying it is all just fun and play is one of the oldest lines in the rapist’s playbook, in fact.
18. Cult or ritual rapes. Rape is used often in cults to initiate new members, especially women, and to cement the bonds, so to speak, of the cult leader to his followers. Women and often the men experience rape in these situations, and this is common, sad to say. In these cases, rape is used more as a hypnosis and brainwashing technique that works all too well, when the rapist knows how to do it.
In some cults, members are not exactly forced, but informed that sex is necessary to keep everyone together or make sure the leader is satisfied. This is a type of satanic seduction. It occurs commonly in some polygamist colonies, for example, in which young women are taught from a young age that having sex with the leader is her duty, or should be her pleasure, or is important for the community, perhaps. She may also be told that regular sex with the leader is the price she must pay for her security, or her room and board, for example. At times, the sexual intercourse is mild, but other times it is clearly too much, too hard or too long, and is clearly a violent rape.
Rape as a brainwashing tool can be quite effective in these situations, sadly. Once the young women and often men, too, are “initiated” in this way, they often continue the behavior their entire lives, unless they are rescued and deprogrammed. Rape used for brainwashing is extremely simple and very effective. The reasons may be out of fear, shame, guilt, inability to think clearly, weakness of the body and mind, or for other reasons. For more on this, be sure to read the article entitled Hypnosis and Brainwashing on this website.
Female orgasms open up a woman’s energy field. It is important to understand that when a woman has orgasms, unlike those of most men, the woman’s aura or energy field opens very wide and she picks up the energy of her partner very strongly. It literally colors her thinking and feeling for about two weeks in many cases.
So if a cult leader or anyone else rapes or seduces a woman, she is often “under his spell” for at least a week or two. Usually, she cannot understand why she seems to “like him”, even if she was forced, seduced or fraudulently induced to have sex with him. This is a very important concept, and it is the main reason why any sex before marriage is rarely a wise idea for women. Men are not usually as affected by this problem.
This rather odd phenomenon is a form of Male-Female Empathic Blending, the subject of another article on this website. This is one reason for terrible confusion when any woman, especially an immature one, experiences rape.
The woman simply cannot properly compute what has occurred in a totally rational way. She is often conflicted. In a strange way, she hates and likes her rapist at the same time.
This is the rule, in fact, not the exception, especially in cult conditions, date rapes and other situation in which seduction plays a part in the rape. It also has to do with identity exchange, discussed earlier in this article.
Rape for political control. This is related to the above. For example, legislators, Congresswomen, Congressmen and others in power may experience a rape that is used to control them and influence their votes. Rape is used because it is:
1. Very simple and very effective to inflict mental, emotional and physical harm.
2. Leaves few scars if done right. The person can look quite normal, in fact.
3. Can easily and quickly disrupt the mind of a person so it can be used for powerful brainwashing.
4. Effects can be permanent, or at least quite long-lasting.
5. Deceptive because it is an extension of the normal sex act, yet it brings into play powerful forces that affect every possible level of human functioning.
6. Easily covered up in many cases by a combination of threats of further violence, along with the person’s own hesitancy to talk about it with others for various reasons such as shame, embarrassment and other reasons.
7. If the person does report the rapist, the crime can be difficult to prove in court, so many rapists go free.
8. If convicted, punishment for rapists is relatively light.
9. Rape, unlike other violent crimes, causes the soul to stay with the body. This occurs because of the pleasure associated with rape. This fact allows the rapist to manipulate or alter a person at a soul level, which is deeper than just a body level. This is one of the appeals of rape for brainwashers of all stripes.
Together, this makes rape a mighty weapon used by manipulators and thugs throughout the world.
19. Human trafficking rape. This is the use of rape to create prostitutes. It is very common and effective. Professionals typically grab a teenage girl and rape her viciously and often repeatedly over a period of days or weeks. In addition, they poison the girl’s body to destroy her ability to resist. For more on this technique, please read The Cult Or Rape Diet on this website.
The specific intent is to “convert” her into a prostitute. After a number of episodes, they break her will, induce extreme fear, cause her to be unable to think clearly, and perhaps she will begin to crave male sexual fluid. In this way, the attackers have created the perfect prostitute or sex slave.
This is the standard method used to create prostitutes, sex slaves and “escorts” used around the world in spas, hotels, casinos, drug cartels, satanic churches, cults, and elsewhere. The young women also are “hired out” for modeling jobs, advertising jobs, and roles in movies and porn videos that pay the pimps extremely well. Health clubs, gyms, fitness centers and health spas are also favorite places where the prostitutes walk around to advertise their wares.
Some of those who experience rape are also given “standard employment” to cover up their real occupation. Common “front” occupations are cleaning houses, massage therapists, physical trainers, interior designers, delivery drivers, portrait artists, and company representatives. In each case, the woman has a reason to “visit” her clients in a legitimate way so she cannot be accused of prostitution. This type of prostitution using rape to condition the prostitutes is extremely common.
Some of these women in other nations are “recruited” by advertisements in women’s magazines promising good jobs, college educations, and a husband in America, for example. When an attractive young woman answers the ad, she is instructed to go to an office where she experiences rape and is then kidnapped.
An alternative scenario is that she is given free passage to America, but on board the ship she experiences rape and perhaps is beaten repeatedly to “prepare” or “condition” her for her new life as a prostitute.
Human trafficking still quite common in many nations, including America. It is said to affect 27 million young women worldwide. It happens less often to young men, who are then inducted into either rape gangs or drug cartels. It is done very “professionally”, carefully and effectively.
If you want to learn about human trafficking, go to AllWeWantIsLove.org. This was founded to assist young women who experience human trafficking, some of whom became sex slaves from putting their photos on the website, Modelmayhem.com.
20. Rape of a child (pedophilia) or anyone under age 18. This is a very serious crime in many nations, or it should be. In the Western nations of the earth, this crime is called statutory rape and is explained a little more in the Legal Section of this article.
Sexual assault of children is “standard practice” and perfectly legal in many Arab nations. It is done to all boys starting at age 2, and then again at age 8 and about 10. Girls experience rape in these nations starting around age 4, if you can imagine it, and then again around age 8, 10 and even more often after that. In these nations, these are standard methods of conditioning and damaging children to produce very angry, sick, and slave-like adults.
Raping a child is easy for a strong adult. Children are also very innocent and easy to talk into things. Sometimes they will consent to sex with an adult, and the law is fuzzy on this point, at times. In most cases, however, it is a simple rape with bad effects for the rest of the life of the child.
Many articles on the internet discuss the horror of sex with a child. It often leads to intense anger, problems with one’s sexual identity, difficulty making friends, smoking and other addictions, masturbation, and other difficulties for one’s entire life unless the trauma can be brought up, released and forgiven completely, and this is difficult.
It can be very subtle. Even touching a young child’s genitals can traumatize the child. Playing with a child’s genitals should never be done, even in fun, even if the child seems to smile and enjoy it. It is still traumatic and a type of subtle rape. Fathers and mothers, or family friends should never bounce a child on their leg, for example, while the child straddles the leg. This is just as bad.
Parents also should not parade around naked in the home, as this can be traumatic, too. Nor should young children be allowed to walk around naked, though they love it. It is just not wise.
Just breaking the hymen of a young girl can be traumatic. It can happen during rough play, horseback riding, or other activities. Sometimes a parent does it accidentally if a young girl, for example, jumps on mom or usually dad’s lap while he has an erection.
Some girls learn from their friends literally how to “seduce” dad in this way, for fun, they think. They are very sorry afterwards in most cases, and the father is very guilty forever, as it changes a girl into a sexual adult at a young age, in many cases.
Also, parents must watch carefully whom they leave their children with at all times. Never assume that aunts, uncles, brothers, brother-in-laws, babysitters, teachers, doctors, dentists, camp counselors, girl scout leaders, or anyone else is innocent today.
Smart parents basically accompany their children everywhere, and stay with them at the doctor, the dentist, the piano lesson, the school, and everywhere else they go. Even other children the same age as your children can be a problem in our secular society.
Please take this advice to heart and protect your children with your life and your time. I know it is hard to do, especially when two parents must work all day. However, it is worth checking on everyone very carefully who will be with your child for any amount of time at all.
Any adult such as a dance instructor, tennis teacher, piano teacher or anyone else who tells a parent they should leave and not remain with their child during a lesson must be suspected of wanting to harm that child.
Pornographers and certain others today teach that sex or molestation of a child is okay, but it is not. It is a horrible crime. It is discussed at length on the internet and elsewhere, so I will not discuss it more in this article for this reason only.
21. Virgin Rape. This is rape, usually of a young girl, that does not break the hyman. It is done by inserting a small object into the vagina such as the blunt end of a pencil or pen. It is moved back and forth until the girl has an orgasm. However, it does not affect the girl’s virginity. This method is used to rape young girls when one does not want to leave any evidence of the act.
22. Rape using weapons or extreme violence. This type of rape is often one of the worst, because the presence or the use of a weapon like a knife causes even more fear. Sometimes the rapist will rip off clothing with a knife or scissors, for example. Another possibility is he will shoot off a gun near the person as a warning to do as he says. Other times he just points the weapon at the lady, and this is scary enough.
Rapes with extreme violence are sometimes used intentionally for torture, for political “persuasion”, for brainwashing and hypnosis, or to recruit “agents” or cult members.
23. Grossness or horror with rape. This scenario is also often one of the worst types of rape. There are so many possibilities I will only mention a few of the most common. They may include kicking, cutting, bleeding, slashing, burning, freezing, whipping, loss of hair, teeth or even eyes, tearing the skin, breaking bones, and use of restraints like ropes or chains.
Other gross acts are defecating or urinating on the person, spraying with a hose, yelling, filthy surroundings, licking by animals like a dog or cat, biting, and inserting foreign objects into body compartments such as spoons or knives.
Still other gross acts are forcing one to eat live insects or lizards, torture with fire, heat, electricity, ice, near suffocation with a pillow or submerging in water, inflicting slavery such as forcing a person to walk for miles naked, stoning, stomping on a person, and more.
24. Unconscious rapes. These are rapes done under hypnosis, or after a person has been given alcohol or drugs or a beating that causes loss of consciousness.
Interestingly, these rapes cause less trauma and horror than the ones above because the person is somewhat anesthetized. Often, a young woman is either induced to take drugs or drink alcohol, or drugs are slipped into her food or beverage. She becomes high, drunk, less aware, and perhaps unconscious and easy to rape.
Sometimes the woman has been foolish and caused the problem herself, of course, by “partying”. In most cases, however, an aggressive and clever man has “helped her” drink or smoke too much. Often, the young woman wakes up the next morning without her clothes, or soiled in other ways, without even recalling what happened.
The only defense is to avoid most parties. You could go with a male escort, or another woman, but this is really not that safe either, as both people can be targeted in that case. Do not go to parties unless you know they are safe. Please know that women tend to become drunk or high much faster and easier than most men. Always remember this, ladies.
The latest method of drugging I have heard about is a poison that is placed on a business card. A nice-looking gentleman will give the card to a pretty lady, who handles the card, not realizing it is laced with a powerful toxin. She soon feels faint and becomes an easy target for rape.
Date rape drugs and powerful marijuana are also used today in college dormitories. College, by the way, is a prime place for a young woman to experience rape today. Even so-called “good colleges”, “ivy leagues”, and the like are completely unsafe for women. Go to school online, I suggest, and preferably live with your parents, not in your own apartment, another prime location for a rape.
25. Rapes due to threats or intimidation. These are not technically rapes, in some cases. For example, a man might induce a lady to come into his bedroom on some pretext. Often it involves some seduction. When she tries to leave the room, he blocks the door and “pretends” or otherwise indicates that he will rape her and keep her in the room. In fact, however, he is not planning to do this; it is a bluff.
However, it often works. The young lady is so frightened that she has sex with him, even though she could have resisted and would have been okay. This type of bluffing could also occur at a bar, in a hot tub, at a pool, or anywhere that sexual predators encounter their prey.
A similar technique is used, at times, in cults and other gang settings, and even in family settings. Essentially, a young woman (or man) is deceived and told various lies until she, or he, agrees to have sex. This may include threats as well as lies and intimidation of other types. This is more common than one imagines.
In these cases, if the rapist is caught, he could claim in court that he in no way restrained the other person. She was free to go, and yet she consented to sex, so it was not rape.
It is hard to say what to recommend in these cases. I suggest, in such cases, that one must firmly but quietly tell the man to get out of the way so one can leave, even if one is frightened. In doing this, she or he risks angering the attacker to the point that he would strike her and maybe kill her, so it is a tricky and individual matter.
26. Rape used for torture or control. Rape is commonly used to “turn” police or government employees into snitches and murderers. Cartels and others may rape political leaders to make them do what the drug cartels desire. At times, a drug cartel knows this is much better than simply murdering a person who is in their way. Raping leaves no obvious scars, and they gain an “agent” on the inside of the government or perhaps inside the police department.
It is also used to create double-agents as spies. A soldier or an FBI agent goes missing, and is found apparently okay. However, in reality he or she has been “conditioned”, using rape, to think differently and to be a double agent.
Company spies. Rape is also sometimes used for spying on companies, usually by foreign competition. They will rape an employee so that he or she becomes a spy for the competition, which is usually a foreign government looking for missile technology, for example. Ordinary business competitors usually do not resort to such tactics, fortunately, though it is possible.
Simple torture. All rape is a form of torture. However, rape is specifically used in many nations as a means of torture, both physical and psychological, with both women and men. It is quite effective, in fact, as most people cannot stand repeated rapes for too long.
This area of the body is quite delicate and most people will give in after just a few sessions. This method of torture is also used by governments, spy agencies, blackmailers, pimps, and others.
27. War rape. During wars, rape has always been used as a method of psychological warfare and just plain cruelty against the enemy.
For example, few people know that rape was standard for the Nazis, and for the Russians during World War II. The armies of the United States, England and France did not practice rape. Arab armies have always practiced it. The Israeli army strictly forbids it.
The Nazis separated the usually Hebrew girls under age 20 or so, and put them in a special camp. The women were fed fairly well to give them pretty breasts and bottoms. During the day, the women made bombs and tanks in a filthy factory. After work, the officers picked a few women for rape every night. This was a standard practice for the Nazis.
If a woman became pregnant, they beat her stomach and breasts enough to kill the fetus. This was very disturbing and painful, of course.
Rapes were often of the gang type. The woman was tied down first before the officer entered. Then the officer came in, disrobed her, and did the deed. Sometimes, he would call in one of his friends and he would have a go at it, too. This was standard Nazi protocol.
Girls were also physically abused, punched, beaten, spat upon, defecated upon and anything else the men wanted to do to them. Then the women were sent back to their camp, late at night, and expected to work a full 12-hour day at the factory. Half the young women brought to these camps died of this lifestyle. About 1 million women died this way during World War II, though very little is written about this horror.
More recently, according to the nightly television news, rape was common in the recent conflict in Libya (2011) and was standard practice by the Iraqis in the two recent Gulf Wars. This topic is also discussed under “rapes of men”.
28. Blackmail rape. If a woman or a man has broken the law or done something she or he wants kept hidden, another person who finds out about it can insist upon sex as a way to hush up the crime. The attacker tells the person that if she or he does not go along, the police will be informed of the crime. This is common in some circles and blackmail is used to extort money from wealthy people, but also to rape innocent or not so innocent women and even men.
This is a reason to follow the laws and never cheat, or to even try to cheat other people. Also, do not bad mouth or harm others in any way, as it could come back upon you in this horrible manner. In fact, try to assist others and stay away from all selfishness in business, personal matters, and social matters, too. For example, do not gossip about others. It sounds silly, perhaps, but this can cause a rape.
29. Kidnapping rape. Some women are kidnapped, locked in a room, and experience rape daily – often for years. Several high-profile cases of this type have been in the news recently. The women are often tortured as well, and the news media often “sanitizes” or omits the more horrible details of these cases.
The women may be held in leg irons, or just locked up in a basement. Some are held in filthy conditions, and forced to live in their own urine and feces. Most are murdered when they reach the age of about 35, or allowed to die of infections, starvation or as the result of brutal torture.
30. Sex slavery. Rape is commonly used to produce sex slaves. A sex slave is usually a woman who is willing to have sex on demand, often with anyone whom her controllers choose, and as often as they decide she should be used in this way.
Examples of sex slavery occur with rape marriages, most prostitution, and what are called “street walkers”. This is not normal prostitution. Instead, brainwashed and well-trained, sexy young women are used to get in close to men who may be difficult to approach. The women attract the men and offer them sex. The women are told to infect the men with diseases, perhaps “dry out” the men, or even to kill the men during a sexual encounter.
Other sex slavery situations include “repeat rape” discussed below. Another type of sex slavery occurs when a young woman or a girl is kidnapped, locked up in a basement and raped daily.
An extreme case occurs when brainwashing combined with hard rapes turns a normal woman into a sort of super prostitute. She will have sex with anyone, at practically any time of the day or night, without complaint or discernment of any kind.
She is “on call”, in other words. Such women are used by some criminal organizations as prostitutes, as rewards for their men, for blackmailing other men, and for other purposes. They are basically sexual robots, but they are human. They are often extremely attractive ladies, and they thrive on sex, feeling better with more of it. The reason for this is somewhat complex and discussed in the Promiscuity article.
31. Rape With Memory Obliteration or Pleiad rape. Usually a pretty teenage or college girl just wakes up one morning and is not the same person. She often insists on wearing sexy clothing, perhaps getting tattoos, often on the thigh or chest in a woman, on the neck in a man, and perhaps calling themselves PLEIADS.
In fact, the person was accosted, taken to a house somewhere, experienced a violent rape, and then brainwashed so she, or he, would not recall the experience. It can leave no obvious scars at all, and it is quite bizarre.
It is particularly nasty because it is done in such a way that the person does not recall it at all. This is an advanced brainwashing technique.
Although there is no conscious memory, the person’s values can change overnight, school performance often declines, their friends change quickly, their moods are bad, their language can turn foul, and they want tattoos, sex, bad food in some cases, and cannot think clearly any more.
Since the child or young adult has no recall of it, and there may be no scars except loss of virginity, it is difficult for parents or others to understand. It might be revealed under hypnosis, however.
Please know this, parents of teenagers. You MUST know where your teen is at all times, and with whom. Early curfews are by far the best, every single night. Do not allow the “overnights” and camping trips unless you are there with your children. Girls are more subject to rape, but it can be done to the boys today, as well.
If this happens in your family, know it was a rape and this article is for you. Your teen can recover, but must follow a complete nutritional balancing program. This means working with one of the Approved Practitioners on this website, and no one else. Unfortunately, most doctors, including naturopaths and holistic healers, do not know how to reverse the damage.
32. Repeat rape. Many women experience more than one rape. Women are targeted for repeat rapes for several reasons:
A. Inspection. The professional rapist wants to check on the woman’s brainwashing and programming.
B. To install new points. Points are needed for brainwashing, and they can disappear. To understand this better, read Points on this website.
C. To reinforce her points. This means to make them deeper and more permanent.
D. To get rid of more sexual fluid in a man or woman. This is done to keep the person weak and tired, and often to make them want more sex.
E. Terror. Repeat rapes are very scary, just as are the first one. Repeat rapes are therefore used to continue intimidating, threatening, humiliating and angering women and men.
F. To give him or her new diseases. At times, an operative may need to spread new diseases to others, so the rapist will be chosen who can infect the person or he or even she may force the person to drink a vial of germs or may scratch the person to infect them with disease.
G. To talk and listen. Rape is good to force a person to talk about what is going on, and the rapist can also put new suggestions into the person, or new brainwashing.
H. As part of “training” for prostitution, sex slavery or other agent training. These require a number of rapes to deepen their programming.
I. To keep a man or woman off balance and properly tuned and attached to their operative.
J. For fun. At times, repeat rapes are used as rewards for agents who find a woman very attractive, for example.
Rape marriage is a special case of this that is discussed separately (see #39 below).
Repeated hard sex. This is not rape because it is consensual. However, repeated hard sex has a few of the same effects as repeat rapes. For example, some men use repeated hard sex to keep their partner tired, attached and off balance.
33. Rape of the anal area (sodomy rape). The Hebrew Bible tells the story of Sodom, a city in the Middle East that was destroyed by God because of its immoral practices. While there is some controversy regarding what these practices were, anal sex and homosexuality were among them. Thus the word sodomy comes from the Biblical story of Sodom.
Sodomy rape occurs in some rapes of women and in many cases of rapes of men. The human anal area is not at all designed for sex. It is always full of bacteria and viruses, it is too small, and the muscles and tissues are rather delicate. As a result, one who experiences it almost always ends up with painful rectal or anal fissures, hemorrhoids, intense bleeding and pain, often terrible infections, hepatitis, sepsis or generalized infection, and perhaps other problems in this area that may be difficult to heal.
It can also have a peculiar mental effect that is similar to raping the vaginal area, except worse. It weakens the resolve of the person in a very distinct way so that the person usually just wants to die. One reason for this feeling is the person usually needs to wear diapers forever. The area tends to bleed a lot, and bowel movements are often very painful and hard to control. The person must usually live on laxatives to keep the pain down, and even then it is painful ever after.
Surgical repair. The anal sphincter muscles are difficult to repair surgically, and the injury to the low back from the rape reduces the vitality in this area of the body. There is a surgical procedure involving the placement of a rubber ring that is sewed into the sphincter that may work fairly well, but otherwise it is a difficult injury to repair.
Nutritional balancing can be very helpful to heal this area of the body after a sodomy rape. Also read Anal Fissures and Fistulas on this site for more healing suggestions.
On the positive side, anal intercourse or sodomy rape does not usually cause a woman or man to have many orgasms, so she or he will not lose vital sexual fluids. Some rapists use this type of rape when they want to maintain the intelligence of the target person. A woman can experience both types of rape in one session.
34. Mutual rape. In some cult situations, a man and a woman, who may or may not even know each other, may be forced to have sex with each other.
Another situation is mutual use and abuse in the sexual arena. It is technically not rape because presumably it is consensual. However, the man hurts the woman by going too long and/or too hard, and the woman finds ways to hurt the man, perhaps by demanding sex too often or something else.
It is a sort of interplay between two who are acting selfishly like vampires. Often both parties experienced rape or molestation earlier in life that set them up for this behavior.
35. Rape marriage. This is a form of sex slavery and repeat rape. It is rather common. A man rapes a woman and then insists that she “marry” him, meaning that he moves in and lives with her. In many cases, she is also forced to have children with him and to call him her “husband”, although really he is just her rapist.
The woman, in these marriages, may stay with the rapist for years – perhaps her whole life. Reasons for this are:
1. She has been told in no uncertain terms that she will experience a brutal rape or be killed if she leaves him.
2. The rapist usually tells her that he has “friends” at the local police department, in case she wants to report the rape and have him arrested.
3. The women are so exhausted and was so damaged by the first rape that they also have little energy left with which to fight back - and this is the plan of the attackers.
4. She also experiences rape repeatedly by her “husband”, which keeps her weak
5. She is often forced to drink the red tea, eat tunafish and fruit, and perhaps must follow other rules or procedures such as the gasoline ritual that keep her weak and sick.
6. Leaving can also be difficult because the woman may lose her home to the rapist, for example, if she just leaves.
7. In some cases, she is forced to have children with the rapist, and does not want to leave them.
For all these reasons, it can be simpler, safer and easier to stay than to leave the rape marriage.
Shelters for battered women can be helpful, in these cases, as can very forceful and brave attorneys. However, a woman might have to live in a shelter for weeks or months until the rapist is apprehended and sent to prison.
A complete nutritional balancing program is also very helpful to restore the woman’s energy, assuming she can follow the program, which can be difficult if she is living with a rapist who wants to keep her weak.
The “husband” may also have experienced rape or torture, and this may be continuing. In some cases, the “husband” is ordered to rape his wife in an ongoing way or face serious consequences. So both may be trapped by political operatives who use this method to control families around the world.
Also, when the couple’s children reach age 10 or so, they experience rape and beatings, as their initiation into cults or as KGB agents. This all sounds bizarre, but it is not that uncommon.
36. Rape with loss of consciousness. This occurs in about half of all rapes, or perhaps a few less. It occurs in both women and in men who experience rape. It is a particularly devastating effect of some rapes. What occurs is that the soul leaves the body for a time to escape the horror of the rape. This causes a special kind of loss of consciousness. When the soul leaves the body for any reasons during one’s lifetime:
a) The telomeres shorten, which tends to shorten the lifespan. This is a type of DNA damage.
b) If the soul stays away for more than an hour or so, death of the body often occurs.
c) If more than 3 incidents occur that cause the soul to leave due to trauma, death of the body often occurs.
d) Some memories are wiped clean in the brain.
e) A woman’s “charged” feeling after sex does not last very long – maybe up to a few hours, but no longer. Ideally, it should last for up to two weeks.
f) Often, one develops bad posture and the eyebrows may narrow, somewhat, mainly in women.
37. Gentle rape to manipulate a woman through her anger and through sexual pleasure. This is quite common in some circles. A man will basically seduce a woman and then give her a lot of pleasure so that she will go out with him again, or marry him, perhaps, if that is what he desires. This is a Don Juan syndrome, or done by “players” - men who are ladies men.
Often these men are very handsome or slick talkers who know how to “close the sale” to get a woman to go out with them, and perhaps convince a woman to have sex with them. They are also sometimes rapists who will force themselves on young women if she does not accept his invitation for a date or for sex.
They know how to induce a lot of pleasure in a woman through touching, kissing, massage, and sweet but phony words whispered in her ear before or during sex. They also understand charging very well, which most women and men do not understand well.
Women who go out with the players are often snowed by the experience, or so confused by the sexual pleasure that they come back for more. They are falsely told, and often believe, that the Don Juan is the only one who can really satisfy them. This, of course, is not true, but he wants her to think it is true.
Prostitutes may have similar effects on vulnerable men, but prostitutes do not rape.
38. Today’s Western nation rape culture. There is a strong effort by mainly left-wing and liberal forces to convert the Judeo-Christian values of the people of the Western nations. They want people to give up these traditional values that abhor rape in favor of a loose sexual attitude. This set of values permits and may even encourage “fun rape” as part of the ups and downs of life.
Women are expected to “just go along” and “do your best to enjoy it”. After all, they say, it is happening to everyone, and really it is not so bad, they say.
This is nowhere in evidence more than at US college campuses, where some have described a “culture of rape”. Women are never safe, even in the privacy of their dormitory room. Men are lurking and looking, and the punishment for rape is very light.
More and more rapes are of this type today. It is important to recognize it as rape, and not to let it slide, as some suggest, as simply “young people’s fun”. It is not fun for the women.
Mild rape, as one might call it, is still a far cry from men (the stronger sex) defending women, as should be the case. One would think that women’s liberation groups, doctors and psychologists, at the very least, would be screaming about the problem. But no such outcry is heard today.
Some say the women “ask for it” by dressing “slutty” with tight jeans and sweaters, short shorts, and exposed bra straps. If you speak with these women, however, as to why they walk around this way, many say because it does not matter. “You get raped either way.”
This is truly sad, and should arouse the anger of every thinking person. It is not an excuse for bad dress, but it is a sad commentary on how many young women view their society today.
Fortunately, there is a movement among Christian and some other women to reverse this trend, but college, in particular, remains extremely dangerous for any young woman today.
39. Rape of a man. This can be of three types:
1. Whipping the penis. Four men usually hold the man down, naked, while another whips the penis hard with a strap. This is very painful and causes orgasms. This “dries out” the man, meaning he loses a lot of sexual fluid.
If he loses enough semen, he dies. If he does not quite die, he is weak ever after, and becomes somewhat stupid and stubborn. He may take chances, have a bad temper, may be violent, and usually likes sex a lot.
Many of these symptoms can be due to the replacement of zinc in the body and brain with cadmium. Male sexual fluid is rich in zinc. Zinc deficiency tends to cause cadmium, a very toxic metal, to build up in the body.
In some nations, especially in the Middle East, this is done to boys at the age of 2, again at age 8, and again at age 10. It damages the brain and reduces the growth of the testicles so they remain small. Often, the shoulders are hunched afterwards. At about age 8 to 10, boys in the Arab cultures are also often circumcised in a very painful way with dirty equipment and no anesthesia.
This is not rape, technically, but it is a male equivalent. A feature of these assaults is that for some reason the person has no memory of them. This helps to keep them very secret so they are not often discussed in the media.
2. Forced sodomy. Sodomy is insertion of a penis into the anus. Rape occurs if this is forced on a man or a woman.
3. Seduction by murderous women. Skilled women can “turn the tables” on a man by slowly draining him of sexual fluid.
A woman of this type may hang around bars and lounges. Once in a “relationship”, she asks for sex often and will tire out a man with long sexual encounters.
The woman will often “help” by stimulating the man or sucking on his penis until he is drained or “dried out” of fluid. This leaves the man feeling sad, lonely, anxious, and somehow needing another “fix” to feel better. In other words, the man is hooked. The woman is happy to have another go at it, and the behavior is repeated.
A man who is hooked this way, even by his wife, will often, if not always, die within a few years of cancer, heart disease or other ailments. This is a subtle form of rape that at first feels good.
Situations in which men experience rape include:
1. Professional rapes used to “recruit” agents, workers, pimps, male prostitutes and others. Most of the male fluid is extracted in these rapes by beating the penis lightly until a man has had about 7 orgasms. These become very painful.
At the end, the man is very weak, and is kicked and beaten about the face, neck and head in most cases until he agrees to do whatever he is asked. The brainwashing effect is usually permanent.
2. Brawls within all-male prisons and even in some monasteries. Some of these are actually professional rapes, sometimes disguised as just “fights”.
3. Wartime rapes. These are often brutal, and can end in death. It can be “more fun” than just shooting your enemy. It is also used as a form of torture, for both men and women. Those who don’t cooperate are usually murdered.
4. In some cults. Men are purposely abused for the same reasons as are women – to make them easier to control, to demoralize them, and to brainwash them.
5. Cultural rape of young boys, which is a penis whipping. This is extremely painful and is used to cause brain damage and intense anger in young boys.
6. To produce homosexuals. Raping a man can turn him into a homosexual. This occurs for at least 3 reasons: 1) the trauma and loss of sexual fluid can have this effect, 2) he develops a craving for male sexual fluid, and 3) oddly, men start smelling like women and women smell like men, and this leads to homosexual desires.
7. Blackmail. Men are sometimes blackmailed into having sex.
8. Men experience rape in other situations, such as at parties, for example. This is more common in large cities, and is usually a gang rape because men are harder to hold down by a single other person.
Men who experience rape can suffer as much as women can. Sections of this article concerning the effects of rape, and the sections on restoring the body, apply equally to men as they do to women.
NON-RAPE - BUT IT FEELS LIKE RAPE
Certain violent acts are not technically rape because a penis or other object was not placed inside a vagina. However, they feel like rape and have similar effects:
1. Psychological rape. This occurs in several situations:
A. A woman or man is severely embarrassed and humiliated, often in an effort to inflict torture. She or he may have all their clothing ripped off, then the person may be spat upon, kicked, beaten, fondled, poked or otherwise abused. Those doing the torture may scream, use foul language, take photos and otherwise humiliate the person.
B. Simple cruelty. This can be repeated insults, lies and put-down. It is done to children by cruel parents, and it is done in employment settings, school settings and elsewhere.
It can be obvious or subtle. Either way, it is a vicious way of depleting another person through intimidation, confusion and humiliation.
C. Other. See below.
2. Psychic, virtual, simulated or electronic rape. This is quite common today. It is done with an electrical machine that can implant suggestions and vibratory frequencies in a person’s brain. This technology, called psychotronics, is described on the internet and in an article on this website called Psychotronics.
It is not technically rape because it is all done mentally. However, it has some of the same effects. It can be done at a distance, and is often done while a person is asleep. Many people begin to experience these episodes while still a child, or even in infancy.
The person may recall a dream in which she or he experienced rape. More often, however, the person has a dream in which he or she was terribly embarrassed, and perhaps had to walk around undressed from the waist down.
The dream often involves toilets, bowel movements and other toilet-related situations, though I do not know why. It may be an effort of the brain to shield the person from the complete dream, which is often brutal, bloody and prolonged.
To connect with the person who will experience the rape, the operator may use any combination of:
1. Implants placed inside the person’s body.
2. Radio transmitters placed in the person’s bedroom.
3. A distant radionic machine that broadcasts specific frequencies to the body.
A rape is then “choreographed” with the assistance of these devices and souls. This is easier to do than one may imagine. It can feel just like the real thing, including suggestions that if the person wants to avoid future rapes, he or she had better do what they are told.
3. Whipping the vagina or penis. This is not as well known, but it is often just as bad, and in some ways worse, than traditional rape. One or two bullies hold down the person while another whips the genital area, usually with a stick or some other hard object. It could even be done with the stock or barrel of a gun, for example, or a wood or metal rod.
The effects are:
1. Depletion of sexual fluid. This is extremely damaging. Most women and men who experience this never fully recover.
2. Extreme pain. The clitoris or penis turns bright red and swollen. Testicles may be smashed, which can easily cause death. Women bleed badly in this area, as well.
3. Often, the person is knocked unconscious for hours.
4. Destroying the will of a person. For some reason, this type of assault is used to destroy a person’s will to resist authority.
It is used in brothels to control prostitutes, and in some cultures to control the men, in particular. However, it can be practiced upon women, as well, with devastating effects upon their bodies and brains.
A nutritional balancing program, which can reverse many types of trauma, will help overcome this type of rape, but it takes some time and persistence.
4. Bear hugs with deep kisses. A times, a man will suddenly give a woman a violent squeeze and kiss her sharply on the lips. This occurs often in some groups of people, at parties, and elsewhere.
It is not rape, but it can cause diseases of the mouth and lips, and can be confusing and depressing for a woman.
Hard to avoid. It is depressing because it can be hard to avoid. Men who do this often size up the situation carefully to find the right moment and the right place to give her a squeeze.
He can make it look spontaneous when it is not. It is a form of predation and violation.
SEX – BUT IS IT RAPE?
1. Sexual seduction on a date. A typical situation is that a young woman, often aged 13 to 16 or a little older, is not planning on having sex, but is “ripe”, meaning her friends may have had sex, and she wonders about it and hears about it in the media. In other words, she is easy prey, as the boys call it.
Meanwhile, her date is handsome or strong and hunky, persuasive, and knows well how to touch her, kiss her and praise her beautiful body.
He gets her to have sex usually with a combination of lies, distractions, subliminals, and even hypnosis. Let’s discuss these in detail because most young women are very naēve in this area of life.
1. The date rape lies. Usually, the man knows and practices the date rape lies. He may only need to use one or two of them. They include:
1. He lies that he is a “straight arrow”, an upstanding citizen, or even a Christian, when this is hardly the case. In reality, he is a sexual predator, liar, and at times, just a practiced con man and rapist.
2. He lies that he has not had experience with women.
3. He lies that he wants to marry the woman.
4. He lies that he just wants to “get to know her better” before they marry.
5. He lies that he does not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
6. He may lie about his age, saying that he, too, is a teen or just turned 20. In reality, he may be almost 30 or even older and very experienced at date rape.
7. Other lies. He may lie to get her to have some alcohol or drugs, including spiking her tea, water or other beverage. He may lie to get her to go to his apartment, to get her to take off some or all of her clothing, to lie down, to make out, or to sleep over at his home. This is just a start to the lies that women must put up with.
Boys practice saying these lies, sometimes for hours, ladies, and sometimes in front of a mirror to make sure they say them with a sincere and sad look, and just the right voice. If you don’t believe this, you are horribly naēve. Together, these are called the date rape lies.
During of after the rape, the rapist often tells the woman another set of lies. These include:
1. “Life has its risks.”
2. “Think of this as a date.”
3. “This is the price you pay for being young and pretty.”
2. Distractions. Distracting the woman is often important in order to get her to go along with his nasty plans. Some men are very good at smiling a lot, talking a “good line”, telling juicy, dirty jokes, flattering a lady, and doing other things to take her mind off what is really going on while he seduces her.
Other common distractions are wanting to show her his paintings, his pets, his bedroom (look out), or other things while he is sizing her up to find her weak points. In fact, the entire date can be one big distraction, ladies, so beware.
What to do. Meet him at a public place like a coffee house and don’t leave with him. That is much safer and harder for him to use the distraction tactics on you.
3. Subliminals. Some men practice softly speaking words like “you will have a great time if we have sex”, “take off your dress”, and more, and may even whisper this in her ear while kissing her in a way she can’t hear it directly, but it goes in to her head. He often will think these things, too, and some can project these thoughts into another human being.
He might intentionally pick a sexy movie to watch together, touching her very lightly on her knee or elbow. He may show her sexy pictures of himself, or other women to see how she reacts, etc. Many other subliminal messages are possible for boys who practice tricking and deceiving innocent women in various ways.
4. Hypnosis. This is used all the time to seduce women, or even to seduce men. Some people are quite good at it. They usually must get you to relax, defocus your eyes, and they may use drugs or alcohol to make it go faster.
Some seducers use neuro-linguistic programming, a modern and powerful type of hypnosis. For example, a man might touch a woman on her knee, hand or back of the neck while speaking words such as “we will have a good time”, or “I love you”.
This is a set-up, in fact. Later, during the heat of a kiss, he touches her in the same spot and, amazingly, the thought “we will have a good time” or “he loves me” arises automatically in her mind.
Using all these methods, if she is not alert, he suddenly has her “where he wants her” - in a light hypnotic trance and getting her into bed is not hard. These are the same techniques salesmen use to build rapport with an unsuspecting customer, and then to “close the deal”, which in this case means to have sex and perhaps rape an unsuspecting date.
What can a woman do about this? The answer is, it is not easy. This is why, parents, restricting your daughters from dating until age 18 or even later is very wise. She can still socialize in groups, but not alone with a boy. It is just too dangerous, as many parents find out too late.
Most girls are just not that aware, while the boys seem to develop the ability to manipulate women much more easily than the girls are able to resist it. Also, sadly, too many teenage girls are not that smart when it comes to boys, and they want to show off their body parts, have a little fun, see that they can do with a boy, and things like that. All that spells Trouble, ladies, with a capital T.
Have standards. A woman must have standards as to how she arranges dates, whom she dates, what she wears and does on the date, be willing to just call home or friends and leave, no matter how embarrassing it is if things go bad, and so on. Every girl must have these standards or she is “dead meat”, as they say.
The first few dates should be in a public place. Don’t do all the talking, even if he wants it. Listen to him carefully. Don’t just listen to pretty words or phrases. These are easy for boys to learn.
Ask tough questions of your dates. Also, try to feel into his vibrations. Ask yourself: Is he for real? Is he lying? Is he a predator? Don’t hang around if the answer is yes. Many predators are very good at seduction!
Don’t go to his house or apartment for at least 6 dates and don’t ask him in to your home. If he stops asking you out, you didn’t really lose. Also, have a curfew. Staying out late makes no sense and the more tired you are, the easier it is for him to seduce you and rape you.
Ten or eleven PM is late enough for most dates. Even if your parent does not insist on an 11 PM curfew, which they should, tell your date you have an 11 PM curfew and observe it.
Don’t drink anything he gives you – not even water, until you trust him. Wait for 6 dates, at least. This sounds awful, but drugging drinks is common. If you go to the ladies room during dinner, it is rough because he can drug your water at the table while you are gone.
Don’t make it easy for a boy. This means don’t lie down on the bed with him to watch a movie or look at photos, don’t remove clothing for any reason, and don’t even sit on the bed.
Also, no necking, petting, heavy kissing if you are smart. It is not that great and a good predator will suddenly put his hand in your vagina and you will orgasm and “love it”, and soon he’s got you exactly where he wants you.
Be careful with dates just before your period. Some women’s judgment is badly impaired at this time of the month. You may also reason that “I won’t get pregnant so it won’t be so bad if “something happens””. Rape is very bad, and most women never recover!
It is important, ladies, to know as much as possible about your dates, and always cover up your body on dates. This sounds awful to many women. However, in today’s loose moral climate and secular society, if a woman accepts a date and dresses ‘sexy’ or even just provocatively, it is often taken as a signal by the man that she is a prostitute and “wants him”, deep down.
This, of course, is insane and never an excuse for rape, but young women must understand this fact of life today. Mothers should be teaching this to their daughters, but most do not.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE THREATENED IN ANY WAY WITH RAPE OR REPEATED RAPE
1. Learn to kick a man in the testicles. This is not that hard. Some books describe the technique. Rapists don’t like it, and you can kill a man if you get good at it. It works. You must practice every day to really develop the ability and keep it up.
2. Carry a gun. Purchase a firearm if you can. A few notes about guns:
a) You must take lessons on how to use the gun properly and lethally. Otherwise, you will likely not be prepared to use it correctly.
b) You must practice. Otherwise you can get out of practice. I would shoot at least 10 rounds at least once a month.
d) Be careful with a weapon because if the attacker takes it from you, you are finished.
e) Of course, be very careful with a loaded firearm around your home, especially if you have children. Keep it far out of reach of children and keep the safety on, but learn how to take it off quickly, if needed.
f) Guns can be extremely helpful in the home. Out on the road or at parties, they are harder to use, however, unless you have a little warning.
3. Other weapons. Weapons such as knives are usually much less useful, as they take strength to use, which most women do not have.
4. Get a large or medium-sized dog. These are quite helpful to have around your house. Ideally, have more than one, since one can be shot more easily than two. Dogs must be trained, or they are often useless for defense. Do it right or don’t do it at all.
5. Learn how to stay safe. This means no dates with strangers, no parties unless you know everyone at the party and even then you must be careful. I would never take a drink at a party, as it is too easy to poison drinks. Read the sections of this article about staying safe many times. I know they sound old-fashioned and very unliberated, but they work.
6. Disguises. These can work well in some situations, such as travel. Some women don’t mind wearing a gray wig, silly glasses and a fanny pack or cargo shorts under your pants to give the impression that you have a huge stomach or a large butt. Others cannot stand the idea, but that is their problem, not yours. Another section discusses disguises.
7. Panic buttons. This option can help in some situations, but not all. They are of three types:
a. A good type is a very small battery-operated siren that one wears as a pendant or bracelet. When activated, it makes an obnoxious noise that cannot be turned off even if the rapist stamps on it hard, throws it in water or against rocks. It must stay on for at least 10 minutes or longer. It is better if it does not have any method to disarm it, since a rapist will demand that you stop it, if that is possible.
This type is often quite effective if you are near other people and outside. It is no good if you are alone in the countryside, or even at a party where someone can just flush the alarm down the toilet or place it under a lot of pillows.
b. A second type is a silent alarm that connects to an alarm company. The alarm company supplies a radio-controlled pendant or a wrist band with a panic button. Pushing it alerts the central office of the alarm company, who will then call 911 or the police. The pendant that you wear must be connected to a GPS device, so they will know where you are, unless it is designed only for home use.
c. A third type is an alarm that comes with a few smart phones. Pushing a special button makes noise or calls 911 or an emergency center, or both. The phone has GPS so the authorities can track your location. I don’t recommend this option because you have to have access to your phone, which is usually not possible. No rapist will allow you to pull out your phone.
Panic button systems are good for some situations. Here are the problems with them:
1) You must be able to push the button. This is not always possible if you are grabbed from behind, for example.
2) If the button notifies police, it will usually take at least 10 or 15 minutes for the police to arrive, and perhaps longer. This is a long time when one is experiencing rape.
However, this device could shorten a rape and thus save your life. Also, if a rapist knows you pushed the button, he may stop sooner so he can get away. In rare cases, pushing the button might stop a rape entirely.
8. Other: Anti-rape underwear. Several companies may soon be offering underwear or shorts that are difficult to take off. It is made of a tough carbon fiber material and requires a key or combination lock to “unlock” it. This might stop some rapes, but certainly not all of them. The rapist is likely to threaten to break one’s arms or do other harm if the person does not unlock the underwear. A bolt cutter could also be used to open the underwear. It would slow down a rape, however, and might give you time to scream, bite or kick the attacker. Here is a video by one company developing this underwear: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=751851544830369.
The trap (I’m not sure of the name). This is a plastic device shaped like a hollow cylinder that a woman inserts in the vagina. It has metal barbed hooks on the inside. If a man puts his penis inside her, it goes inside the cylinder and the barbed hooks pierce the penis. It is painful, and he has to go to the hospital to have the device removed. Summary. None of the above methods are foolproof. The best methods to avoid a rape are to watch what you wear, what you say, where you go and what you do. This is detailed in a later section of this article.
However, some of the methods above, or all of them, are helpful in specific situations. Law enforcement officers would probably recommend a dog and a gun are the best, but I am not sure about this.
9. You can learn some tricks to prevent orgasms, but they are of limited value. They might make a rape less damaging, but they do not prevent rape. This short section explains these methods. The reasons to prevent orgasms if you experience rape are:
a) Once a woman or man starts having many orgasms, she or he can lose control of the body, making the experience much worse.
b) In addition, one can die from too many orgasms during a rape due to fluid loss. This is particularly true of a man, but can happen to a woman, as well.
c) Having multiple orgasms also confuses women and some men, as it mixes intense pleasure with the humiliation, shame, horror and anger of the rape.
d) Orgasms also deplete the body in other ways, as anyone knows who is totally honest about their sex life. Orgasms tend to discharge the body in some way. It is relaxing, so people like it, but it is a type of depletion.
e) Orgasms also tend to open one to the energy field of the other person, especially women, but also some men. This is also very bad during a rape because the man whose energy field you combine with is usually a horrible person.
f) Orgasms spin the energy centers backwards. This contributes to ill health and weakness in all cases. It is quite damaging, in fact.
Here are several methods to control orgasms, ranging from simple to more involved:
1. Imagine cutting off the head of the penis (for women only). There is physical contact between the penis and vagina, but there is also a mental contact. Visualizing the penis without a head on it breaks that connection, and it works to limit orgasms. This method is simple, but one must keep it up during the entire rape for it to work. If you break concentration, which is easy when someone is stomping on your chest or grabbing your hair, it stops working. Once the orgasms get going, this method does not work well at all.
So I suggest practicing this at home with a boyfriend or husband, or all alone with a dildo or fake penis. Try to practice under difficult or trying conditions such as with loud music playing in the background, or with other disturbance in the background, even someone hitting you hard at the same time. With practice, you can become very good at it.
2. Send the penis into the sheets (for women only). This is also helpful. It will not prevent a rape, but it can limit the damage and can help limit orgasms, as well. As the rapist’s penis moves inside you, you will imagine the penis moving downward toward the bed sheets or the floor, or toward the anal area and away from your vaginal area.
What this does is cause the man’s energy to move in the correct direction for the woman, not the man. A woman’s energy should flow up the back of the body and down the front. This is the natural flow of etheric energy in all bodies, male and female. However, during many rapes, the man visualizes the energy moving up the front of the woman’s body, not up the back. He does this because moving the energy backwards is more debilitating to her, and he actually can suck energy from her body to hers by doing this.
If the woman visualizes energy moving correctly through her body, it definitely lessens the severity and damage from the rape. Since she is “competing” with the man’s visualization, she must become adept at making her visualization happen, although any shift in the direction of the energy flow will help her survive and overcome the effects of the rape.
Once again, this must be done during the entire rape to work right. It is very simple, and it works. However, if you become distracted and stop doing it, it stops working. For much more on this interesting topic, please read Downward Moving Energy And Healing and Energy Vampirism on this site.
3. Strengthen the vaginal muscles. This is an interesting method that works, believe it or not. The vagina has muscles around it that are usually not used, so they are weak. If a woman can control the vaginal muscles, which she can learn to do, it will do several things during a rape:
a) It tightens the vagina a lot. This causes the man to have many orgasms quickly. As a result, he will get tired out and stop the rape much sooner.
b) It hides the clitoris, somewhat, which reduces orgasms.
c) It also gives the woman a sense of control that is almost unbelievable to most women. She can tighten around the penis and may even be able to prevent it from going in as far, which is most helpful during a rape. She may also be able to give the man an orgasm, which greatly helps her sense of control and power during a rape.
d) The tightening of the vaginal muscles during a rape helps a woman keep control of her entire body. This is quite important.
This simple method must be experienced to be believed. Of course, any woman can use this with her husband or anyone. It is fun, and very few rapists are prepared to deal with it since it is very uncommon.
To strengthen the vaginal muscles requires continuous practice, however, so this exercise is not for lazy women. The procedure is simple. Buy a dildo or fake penis. It has to look just like a penis and be about the same size. Lie down comfortably and insert it deeply in the vagina. Then squeeze it tightly. You can move it in and out, continuing to squeeze it. Do this for at least 10 minutes daily. A good time to practice is in the morning upon awakening, when you are not tired. Another option is to practice while doing a coffee enema, or with your husband. With daily practice, the muscles around the vagina become much stronger.
10. The 20 people method. This method works very well, in some cases where you have been threatened, or in repeat rape situations, or even with nasty husbands.
Rapists love secretiveness. Without telling your attacker, write down all the details you know about your attacker in a letter format. Include a photo, if possible, DNA evidence if you have it, addresses, telephone numbers, websites, emails, Facebook pages, their friends or gang, and more.
Make at least 20 copies of this letter. You must make at least 20 copies. Send these to 20 people you know. People at work will do, or anyone. They do not have to be friends.
Also send copies to the local police, the county Sheriff’s office, the state police and the federal Marshalls office nearest you. You must send it to ALL the police forces in your area, not just one or two.
Tell everyone to whom you are sending it not to open the envelope unless something happens to you such as an abduction, murder, rape, etc. Then tell your attacker you have done this. Do not tell him (or her) until it is done. Often, the rapist will leave you alone.
SEMINARS FOR THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE RAPE OR SEXUAL ASSAULT
I recently learned about women’s retreats to assist those who experience rape or sexual attack. Contact Bruce Eagen at the Cedarbrake Catholic Retreat Center in Belton, Texas (near Austin) at (254) 780-2436. They may be held at different locations in the USA and elsewhere. I have not attended one of these, so I do not know more about them.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
Should you resist? Some people suggest that all women, especially, should take self defense classes to learn to how to fight and kick a rapist or other attacker. One can also carry a gun at all times. This is a two-sided issue. On one hand, it is true that if you scream and resist enough, a rapist may give up and run away. On the other hand, if you resist and you are subdued or overcome, the rapist may be even angrier and may kill you, for example, or rape you twice as long or twice as hard.
It never hurts to take some karate or other self-defense lessons. A skilled fighter can do a lot of damage to a rapist such as breaking his arm or leg. However, even with self-defense training, you will have to use your judgment as to the best course of action. It may depend upon:
1. The size and strength of your attacker. Most rapists are big and bulky, but not all. Some are professionals, but not all. A professional is someone who knows exactly what he is doing, and is prepared. Definitely do not try to overpower two men, for example. This can easily end in your death.
2. Whether your attacker is armed.
3. Where and when the incident occurs. In some places, you can scream for help, but this is not helpful elsewhere.
4. Your temperament. Some women love to kick and fight and don’t care about the outcome. Others are not oriented this way.
5. Try to tune in, in the moment, and obtain guidance as to what to do.
Many books suggest that if you are abducted and about to experience rape, it is best to relax and go along with it. This sounds like a defeatist attitude, but it saves many lives. Some even suggest that you lie to the rapist and tell him you are enjoying it, but you have had enough and will do it again for him if he stops now.
A woman can also fake passing out, rolling her eyes upwards and playing dead, and some rapists will stop when this happens. Some women can also threaten their way out of a rape, or if there are people around you can try screaming, but this often does not work because the rapist puts his hand over your mouth and may kill you by twisting your neck. This is why going along may be the best idea.
Meanwhile, observe the rapist’s clothing, odors, and facial features. Try to obtain as much evidence as possible to be used in court against him.
Resisting in spirit. A very important idea, no matter what you choose to do, is to resist rape in the spirit. This means that when it is over, go home and pray for strength and guidance. Do not be defeated and become a slave because slavery seems to do much more damage. Even if you never tell anyone and never go to the police after multiple rapes, do not give up hope and do not give in spiritually. Keep your faith in God and hold on tight, no matter what happens to the body. This, I believe, is a key to recovery at a later time.
An interesting alternative to resisting or going along. Today there is another alternative for those who are attacked. Stand very tall and say, “In the name of Christ, I do not go along and you will be killed if you harm me at all.” While it may sound strange, it works in some cases. It does not matter if you are undressed, or lying down, or anything else. Just say it and keep saying it or thinking it if you can’t or are afraid to speak out.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A RAPE
1. As mentioned in the paragraph above, save every scrap of evidence you can, even if you are feeling terrified to do anything about the rape. It might come in handy later. This means save clothing stained with blood or semen, save strands of hair, wipe some semen from the vagina onto your clothes or even your arm so you can save it. It is still fine if it dries up. Some women intentionally scratch the attacker so they will have skin scrapings. Perhaps take photos of the scene before cleaning it up if it is your home, for example. Also, get a good look at the rapist and make a rough or detailed sketch of his whole body immediately while the impressions are fresh.
2. Douche thoroughly with soap and water. This may reduce the risk of pregnancy.
3. Paint fresh garlic juice that you make freshly, on any cuts and bruises. Use plenty and paint any areas in and around the vagina, the mouth, or any area the attacker touched. Most all rapists carry diseases and this will stop some or even many sexually-transmitted diseases. A full description of how to do this is found in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Start your longer-term rape rehabilitation program immediately. At the very least, eat red meat every day for a while, especially lamb or chuck meat (beef), along with plenty of cooked vegetables, and not fruit or sweets at all. This will help you recover nutritionally. A complete nutritional balancing program is much better, and this includes supplements, coffee enemas and red heat lamp sauna therapy. Rape is often a nutritional disaster!
Also, see a good chiropractor or osteopath as soon as possible, as this always is needed after rape. Please read Healing Rape for a complete rehab program.
4. I suggest going after the rapist. In almost all cases, the rapist threatens to kill the woman if she tells anyone, but if you do not report it and go after the attacker, he will often strike again – perhaps against you or against some other innocent and lovely woman. So it is a risk a woman may need to take.
I know it may sound harsh, but you have the power to stop a rapist, in most cases. Know, however, that in some cities the police are paid off by the rape gangs, so you may not get the help needed from them. I know this is an individual decision, however, and try to confide in a trusted friend or very mature adult about the issue.
5. An unusual and illegal option. Some women who experience rape do not trust the police, who may be corrupt and paid off by a rape gang. They prefer to “handle the situation” without involving the police too much. They hire a good private investigator to find the attacker, which is often easy if you can give a good description of the person and if you have DNA evidence. Once they are sure they found him, some women hire an assassin to kill him.
I do not recommend this option, as it is illegal and drastic. However, I mention it because more and more women are doing this. A major problem with lax rape laws is that it gives rise to vigilante behavior of this type. More and more people are sick and tired of the lax rape laws and the stupidity, ignorance and sometimes the corruption of the legal system and even the police. They are also sick and tired of being harassed, and of listening to sad stories of rape from their friends and acquaintances.
I mainly mention this option as a stern warning to anyone who would consider raping anyone, and thinks one can get away with it, and that the punishment will be light or minor.
Restoring energy. Particularly if a rape was prolonged or hard, you will feel very tired afterwards. A nutritional balancing program is required, but also see the article entitled Sexual Depletion And Rejuvenation for more on how to restore the body. The article entitled Healing Rape on this site has much more on this subject.
There are ways to reduce the chances of rape dramatically. Some may seem old-fashioned or otherwise distasteful, but they work.
1. Join a church and wear a large cross around your neck. Rape is most often a very secretive crime that depends upon the person not reporting the crime to the police or to someone else such as a pastor or rabbi.
Christians and orthodox Hebrew people are much more likely to report rapes than others. Members of these religious groups are less afraid than others, more difficult to terrorize, and they often have a community of interested and sympathetic people around them whom they will tell of the rape. Unfortunately, Islam and sharia law does not prohibit rape, so people in this religious group are not protected at all.
2. Get married. Marriage statistically protects women, to a degree. When a woman is wearing a wedding ring, rapists often stay away because they fear the husband will report the rape or take other action, even if his wife does not want it. He may also go crazy and kill the rapist, which is true.
Boyfriends. Some women want a boyfriend for this reason. These women may not have someone to be their husband, or may not feel ready for marriage.
A boyfriend provides some protection because one is not alone, and one is with a man. However, boyfriends are not as good as husbands, as a rule, because boyfriends are not as committed to you and your welfare as is a husband.
3. Have children and keep them with you at all times. Rapists do not like children. They are unpredictable, can often sense danger, and may scream or cause other problems for them.
4. Carry a loud whistle with you, at all times that you can reach quickly. This is not foolproof, but might stop a rape.
5. Always go out with at least two other friends, and, if possible, with a man. Three people together seems to be much safer than just two together.
However, one must observe the rule that the three or more friends must stay together at all times. This means that if one needs to go to the bathroom, it they are all women, then all three go to the bathroom at the same time.
If one of the friends is a man, he stands outside the women’s bathroom until his friend or friends come out. If he has to go to the bathroom, his female friend should go to an area where others are gathered and stand there until he returns.
MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET
Rape is never, ever justified. However, many young women make themselves a target. The following section of this article will seem very awful and restrictive. However, I include it as one perspective on a serious problem that has no simple solution at this time (2016).
1. Dressing, talking and/or acting sexy. This includes not enough clothing, inappropriate dress, showing cleavage, or just low-cut tops, dirty, slutty or ripped clothing, or uncovered shoulders (yes, even in the hottest weather)
Other problem clothes are tight clothes on top or on bottom, exposed bra straps, shorts of any length, bikini bathing suits, and other “fashionable” clothes that flatter the figure, even if you deny it. It also includes wearing push-up bras, see-through or somewhat see-through blouses and skirts, high heels, slick clothing, and certain styles that look like gang clothes, motorcycle clothes and the like.
Baggy, bulky, and unflattering clothing is much safer, according to many women. It just does not attract the attention of the “boys” in the same way. You are not “advertising”. This rule applies when you go out for any reason, even on a date or group outing.
2. Flirting or otherwise “playing” with men. This means flirting in any way, smiling too much at them, frowning at men, staring or eying them. It also can mean commenting too much on their clothing, their hair, eyes, glasses, shoes, or anything else. It definitely includes smiling at their crotch or their chest, asking personal questions when it is not appropriate, and inviting them out unless it is a party and you invite others – and you tell them that others will be there.
“Playing” with men means going on dates if you are not interested in marriage - meaning going out with a man for a ‘whim’ or for ‘fun’ only, but not seriously. It means telling lies to a man ever, unless you must do so to save your life. Men are generally more clever than many women, and women who think they can “get a good deal out of him”, “pull the wool over his eyes” or just “twist his dong a little” are idiots, and asking for trouble. Some men will decide, “Fine, you won that round, but I’ll get you later” – and they usually do.
“Playing with men” also means working for a man you do not respect. This is quite critical. Women often work for such a man because he pays a high salary (usually so he can stare at your breasts or elsewhere all day) or tells you how pretty you are, or promises other “benefits” like free health care or retirement. This is a common trap for single young women who are looking for employment and want to “cash in”. They are easy prey for attorneys, doctors, and many others that offer high-paying jobs, or sometimes just offer any job at all.
This is difficult when the economy is bad because the young woman may not really want to work for the man, but she needs a job, or so she thinks. It is far better to live at home with your parents and take a low-paying position or be unemployed, rather than work for someone you are slightly afraid of or do not respect so that you can have your own apartment or home. The exception here is if living at home is really hellish, and occasionally this is the case, but usually it is not. It just feels like it because Mom and Dad impose rules that young women do not want to follow.
Also, avoid telling men you love them when it is not the case, or telling men they are handsome so they will buy you dinner and a movie. Also, avoid telling a man he is great when he is not but you want his love or attention. Finally, never ever try to get a man away from another woman, especially his wife, but also his girlfriend or just his friend. Men can often figure out what you are up to and may react with hatred and violence.
Also, do not lead men astray. You may say “What do you mean?” However, there are women who do this all the time. They enjoy just tricking men a little, lying to them a little, flattering them to upset them a little, or somehow leading them the way they want them to go.
You might ask, why would young women do this? In part, it is training to control their future husband or boss, or it can be testing out her power of persuasion and maybe her sexual powers over men, and it is done all the time. Sales people do it, professional women do it, and mothers do it to their little male children.
Women are less physically strong than men, so they may compensate by learning how to manipulate men in this way. Be careful. It is not worth it, and if the man figures out what you are doing and gets angry, he may retaliate with something tenfold worse against you involving physical and sexual violence in most cases.
Women lead men astray with flattery, intimidation, lies, yelling, smooching, sex without love, innuendo, gestures, sweet smells in their deodorants, perfumes, hair gels, etc., and thousands of other ways. Many women seem to enjoy this for fun and pleasure. Movies and TV shows often glorify the clever woman who controls her man in this way. Don’t try it. This sets a woman up for rape in every case, ladies.
Also avoid inviting men over to your home when you will be alone, even for tea, study sessions, a discussion group or even a religious service, I would say. Never assume because a man is wearing a wedding ring, or you know he is married or a father, that he is safe to be with. This is sad to have to say, but true. Get to know him first.
Other obvious activities to avoid are riding in cars with strangers or even “friends” you don’t know well. The worst activity of this kind is hitchhiking, even with a woman driver and no man in the car. You don’t know if someone is hidden in the back seat, or if the woman will pull out a gun and take you to her boyfriend’s house and they will rape you there, and then kill you and dump your body in a garbage dumpster.
3. Showing off. This is simply not wise for anyone. If you are very smart, talented, or something else, try not to let it go to your head. Showing off in any way, physically, mentally, intellectually or even spiritually or religiously, makes other jealous and angry. Keep your talents in line and show them when needed, but not in a showy way if you can help it.
This is hard or impossible if you are a performer, artist, musician, news anchor or even a teacher, lecturer or other occupation or avocation in which you are out in front of the public. I can only warn pretty young women that this carries danger in all cases, even if you try not to stick out too much.
4. Holding resentments against men, particularly your father. This will sound odd, but it is quite dangerous for a young woman to remain angry at her father, for any reason at all. It causes her to be less centered and grounded, to take more risks, to act in a more rebellious way, and to be angry and upset with other men. All of this sets her up for a rape.
Always forgive your father immediately, no matter what he does. Anger at mother does not seem to be as important, but it certainly can be important to forgive as well.
In fact, your attitudes and emotions cause physical changes in the body, including changes in your posture, your face and even the odors you emit. While it may sound strange, all of this can attract a rape.
This is a complex and subtle subject. However, the point of it is that if a woman holds negative attitudes toward men, especially vengeful or illicit sexual thoughts, she can attract problems for herself easily through very subtle body language and odors that neither she nor the males understand, but yet can respond to in negative ways.
Another way to say this is that we are still “animal-like” in that we respond to subtle environmental clues just as animals do. However, we are much less aware of them than the animals are. So we often make mistakes due to their influence. For example, a young woman may think a man is “masculine” because he has a lot of testosterone odor, for example, when really he is just a sex fiend and not a good man at all. Another example is that a man may think a lady is a whore because she smells a certain way, yet she is not a whore and is simply unaware of the odors and vibrations that she carries and radiates to those around her. This topic is covered more in the newer article entitled Odors And Your Health on this site.
5. Talking back to men in an angry way. This is sad, but women must hold their tongue around men. It is just wiser, no matter how jerky and idiotic a man behaves. Talking back, losing your temper, “letting him have it” or “giving him a piece of your mind” is not wise. Too many men take it as a dare and decide they will have the last word. Find another way to vent your frustrations such as exercising or watching a movie in which the girls win.
6. Taking advantage of others or being selfish, especially with men. This is a difficult one for many pretty young women. They want the high-paying jobs, the responsible positions, the attention, the recognition, the appreciation, and so on – just like everyone else. However, if you engender envy or jealousy with men, or even women, you are asking for trouble.
Once again, be careful if you want to be safe. Humbling yourself is far better. You can know inside what you are capable of. But do not take unfair advantage based on your looks or even your brain power. In addition, never intentionally step on the toes of those around you. It just creates enemies for you. If possible, stay polite with everyone.
7. Playing tough or tomboy. Many young women enjoy some banter and sports with men. They enjoy playing touch football, softball, volleyball on the beach, throwing a frisbee around, jogging together, riding bikes together, playing with the dog or cat, or otherwise just enjoying the company of athletic and outgoing young or even older men.
The problem is that attractive young women who do this end up experiencing rape, in most instances. It is often just not wise, even if it seems harmless, so be careful.
Athletic wear today is almost all sex appeal, so skip the halter tops, the slick skin-tight shorts and slacks, and the other workout clothes and workout locations like spas and health clubs. These are often exactly the places where rapists meet their prospective targets.
There is a certain lack of dignity about the workout rooms, athletic clubs and sports arenas that does not seem to work well for women today. It is unfortunate because women should be able to go wherever they wish and do what they want. However, the tomboys get it hit a lot, often when they least expect it.
8. Being a little too aggressive or “friendly”. This is also very sad. It would be nice if an attractive lady could just walk up to one man or a group of men who are having an interesting discussion or engaging in a harmless activity like playing cards, and just join in. However, it is usually unwise, no matter how gentle or sincere the men appear. The same is true of stepping up to counters and talking with strange men at bars, lounges, restaurants, college libraries, dorm rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, theatres or anywhere else. It is not that you will experience rape at that location, but you can be followed home easily.
If you really want to join in with a group of male strangers, do it with a friend, preferably a male friend, and ideally carry a fake wedding ring and put it on. This sounds phony and corny, but it can help. Single women are targets for rape far more than married women. Married women are problematic for rapists because the husband will likely find out what happened, and may kill the rapist. I know this all sounds crude, but it is true.
9. Feeling sorry for people, especially men. This is another sad fact. We would all like to be compassionate and helpful. However, making a woman feel sorry for him so she does something she should not do is actually an old trick of many rapists. The rapist may fake a limp, or lets one arm hang lifelessly by his side as he gently asks her to open the door to his home or apartment, for example, or carry in his groceries for him, give him a ride home, even give him a little money, and she is off guard. He may fake a speech impediment, or mental dullness, or just unsteadiness. It is all designed to throw a young woman off her center.
She decides to help and it all seems so nice until he is in your car, or has you where he can push you down. Many women experience rape in this way. The correct way to handle a seemingly sad-looking or disabled man is to yell out to another man to come over and help the disabled-looking one.
Feeling sorry for women is less of a problem, but still dangerous in this way. Many rape gangs work with women who fake illness or disability to lure in young women.
10. Fantasizing about sex or rape. This is very important. Many young women fantasize about a rape with a gorgeous man who rips her clothing off and ravages her for hours. Some men also fantasize about meeting a lovely woman who wants to experience rape, so he obliges, and they have a wonderful time. Such thoughts have various sources, such as television, books and movies.
Do not think this way. If such thoughts arise, observe them and do not continue them or indulge them. If possible, do the pushing down mental exercise daily and eventually the thoughts will fade away.
If you either indulge rape fantasies (meaning play with them) or deny them too forcefully, this can set you up for rape. You may send out silent messages that you are fascinated or even just “interested” in learning about it, and someone may pick up on this interest.
Also, if you meet someone who looks handsome and reminds you of your fantasy, you may suddenly go off guard. This can make you vulnerable to seduction, or just not able to react quickly enough. It can be even worse if the man or woman you meet is seductive with the eyes, for example, or wears the hair in a sexy way.
This is why sexy movies or videos, for example, are all very bad for attractive young women, in particular, but also for men. They are all about fantasy, fakery, false romance, and often they are just stupid. However, they are portrayed on the screen as truth. Boy meets girl and they live happily ever after - but it is all completely fake. The same is true of sexy novels and even non-fiction, when written in certain ways. Such trash evokes fantasy thoughts in the reader and should be avoided.
Hollywood movies and Broadway shows, today, are almost complete trash. This is the sad truth about the movie industry, although it was not always so. I hope it will change again someday. Meanwhile, I would skip most movies and shows.
11. Holding other impure thoughts and emotions. When a woman daydreams about penises, going around naked, or having sex with strangers, for example, she is more likely to experience rape. Some men seem able to pick up the “vibration” of impure thoughts, or perhaps they tune in in other ways. So watch out for this bad habit. I also suggest avoiding “friends” who think or talk sexy or dirty.
Many people, at one time or another, have impure thoughts. However, wise women observe these thoughts and let them go quickly. If you hold on to, wallow in, entertain, ruminate about or “research and experiment” with impure thinking and emotions, you are on the wrong road.
The worst thoughts, in terms of attracting rape, tend to be those of revenge, biting or cutting off a man’s penis, illicit sexual pleasures, imagining going to bed with a particular man just for fun, holding hateful thoughts toward anyone, opposing God and the Bible, burning a Bible, or even thinking malicious and punishing thoughts toward anyone, even a woman such as your mother or a sister.
In contrast, wearing a large cross is an excellent idea. It is not a sure way to prevent rape, but it can help. Rapists don’t like devout Christians. They are too often liable to resist the rapist and then tell the police and pursue them.
12. Masturbating more than about once a month. Occasional masturbation by a woman or a man is okay. However, if you do it regularly, habitually, when you bathe, when you go to the bathroom, when you feel stressed, perhaps, or even just on vacations, you are heading in the wrong direction. It sends your energy wrongly to your lower energy centers, depletes your vital fluids, tires you out and weakens you in subtle ways. Once again, it seems to correlate with more rape for some reason. Maybe it is just that you will put out a more sexual vibration because of it.
18. Feeding your mind impure information, printed matter, movies, videos, audio, items on the computer or your phone, or even cartoons and jokes. This may include books, sexy novels, racy magazines that glorify women’s sexy bodies, even scientific material if read in a lustful manner, or even comics that glorify sexy bodies,
It also includes watching X-rated, R-rated or even PG movies unless the rest of the movie is exceptional – and this is rare. Also, watching videos, comedy shows, sitcoms, or other material that is crude, sexy, glorifies sex or women’s bodies, or is just unspiritual and stimulates the lower organs of the body. It also includes soft and hard pornography.
14. Staying too sad and lonely. One may say that this is not a personal decision, but I disagree. A woman, or even a man, can keep herself or himself busy, uplifted and even inspired through reading great books, listening to inspiring tapes or CDs, and other things.
If one is too “down” and “lonely”, it invites trouble. One starts to believe that going out with just anyone would be better than being alone, or that a little sex for fun is okay, or that a little undressing with a man to “experiment” is okay, and so on. So beware of the problems with allowing yourself to become too despondent and depressed for any reason, over anything at all.
If you look too down and depressed, it also attracts a certain type of predator. They feed on sad-looking, usually basically attractive young women by offering them comfort, companionship, dates, or just friendship. The woman accepts, and it all seems so wonderful until the predator gets you alone or where he or she wants you (worse in a group of his friends). Always guard yourself against this by knowing that you are loved by God and Jesus at all times, even if you don’t believe in God. You are totally loved, no matter what you have ever done or not done, and no matter how you feel inside. You do not need the company of others unless it is perfectly wholesome and safe.
15. Allowing yourself to become too run down or malnourished. This may sound odd, but it can be true. If you allow your body to become run down, out of sorts, or malnourished, you open yourself not only to physical and mental illness, but also to “accidents” such as rape. This will sound preposterous to some people, but I know it is true.
Eating candy bars and junk food, for example, will give you brain fog and you won’t be able to think clearly on your feet, especially in an emergency. Brain fog can be corrected with a nutritional balancing program, in almost all cases, so do not despair if you are not thinking clearly. Take steps to correct it by embarking on a nutritional balancing program, and not most other health regimens which don’t work nearly as well, in my experience.
Taking good care of yourself is not a guarantee of safety from rape, but at least your mind will be sharper, you will be more alert, stronger and able to run, you will be happier, and you will be less likely to be perceived as “prey” by rapists.
The concept here is that just as bugs prey upon dying carcasses, and germs feed more upon sick bodies, rapists often look for “easy marks”. These are women, and sometimes men, who look weak, sad, lonely, upset, or otherwise not healthy. They are just easier to grab, to overpower, to seduce or to persuade them to do what the rapist wants. This is a critical concept in rape prevention, in fact.
Sexual fluid craving. Another reason to stay very well-nourished and be sure to avoid vegetarian and semi-vegetarian diets, in particular, is that otherwise many women today, or even some men, will begin to crave sexual fluids. The person may or may not realize what is happening. It can feel like a little itch in the genital area, and nothing more. But it attracts a woman to sex, and this is the problem.
This may sound very odd, but it is absolutely the truth. A separate article, Sexual Fluid Craving, and other parts of this article, discuss this craving. This can cause a person to sort-of allow or even encourage a rape unconsciously in order to get the sexual fluids she wants. The most vulnerable are single people who are not sexually active.
The above are some of the things to avoid if you want to stay a lot safer. Some will ask, can anyone really live this way? The answer is yes. Is it as much fun? Perhaps you will find it less “fun”. But it is far safer and perhaps allows you to focus on developing your skills and talents in other ways. To understand this situation better, read Bad Is Good, And Good Is Boring (And Maybe A Little Scary).
All of the above are far more subtle than one might imagine, so don’t fake it. It won’t work. For example, don’t pretend to be happy if you are full of anger and hatred toward men. Don’t just cover it up with fancy words or even with makeup. The reason this does not work is that one still sends out the signals of one’s heart, even if you think you are not doing this. The signals are your posture, your gestures, your tone of voice, and your odors, for example. Instead, really work on yourself to change your attitudes, let go of your anger and rage, and really strive to be happy and fulfilled with good thoughts and positive emotions. I know it is not easy, at times, but a complete nutritional balancing program will help tremendously, so begin it today.
CAUTIONS TO HELP PREVENT A RAPE
These are actions and behaviors that are not as important as those above, but they will reduce the chances of rape. Some will seem very restrictive, but they can still be smart ideas.
1. Disrobing anywhere, for any reason. Many attractive young women love their bodies, often because they are adored for them. They often become distracted just a little when they undress, or even just change their clothes. When young women change their clothes, they often focus on how lovely they are, rather than whether they remembered to lock the door tightly and to check to see if anyone followed them. In this way, they take chances. Some also like show off a little skin, just a little, you know – for fun and excitement - and to make the penises rise a bit. This is always unwise.
So watch out if you go into the woods to change into your bikini, which should never be worn, by the way. A one piece bathing suit is much harder to rip off the body. Even watch running around in the one-piece suits. Also watch out at the doctor’s office, the nurse’s station at college, the mammogram machine (I would avoid these because of the radiation, in general), the thermogram machine for breast exams, or the studios or offices where people offer bodywork, massage, exercises, pilates or yoga (I would avoid massage and yoga completely for other reasons. Please read Yoga And Its Dangers on this website).
Also watch out at the gym, the health club, the spa, the beach, in the car, and anywhere else you are changing your clothes and disrobing. Too many lovely young ladies are not careful enough because they get caught up with how gorgeous they look. They turn around and a man is staring at their bare back or behind, perhaps with a knife or gun, waiting to rape them.
Any time a young woman disrobes, she must be on guard. This means that at the doctor’s office, for example, only disrobe if needed, and the amount needed, put a gown on immediately to cover up, and make sure a female nurse is standing over you. Never disrobe just in front of a male doctor, for example, even if you “trust him with your life’. I know that sometimes this is not entirely possible, but do your best and be on guard at all times.
2. Creating enemies. This one is impossible to avoid, I believe. In fact, if you don’t create some enemies among the population, you are not much of a human being. However, some women and men make a habit of creating enemies. This habit is very unwise.
Ways that many women make enemies are by deliberately making nasty comments, giving people nasty looks, making nasty gestures, or doing things that annoy other people. Others are engaging in argumentative, slandering, hassling, or some other type of obnoxious behavior or speech. Sometimes it happens accidentally, but if so, apologize quickly, and often this will defuse it.
2. Going with the wrong crowd. This may seem harmless, but it is not. You are often judged by those you keep company with. So give up the “friends” that like to hang out at bars, sleep around, talk sassy and sexy, make crude jokes, gossip - especially in a sexual way - and those who tease penises. This can mean they enjoy getting men riled up, showing some breast or thigh to upset the boys, tickling the men literally or figuratively for fun, or to be a little cruel, perhaps.
Also do not run with the ladies who love to talk tough with the boys, make crude jokes, perhaps, ride on the boy’s motorcycles or bikes, sit with their legs wide open in front of men, wear their pants too tight and too short, those who leave the bra at home, leave sexy clothing around a man’s house, and may pull any number of other tricks on a man to upset him sexually. They think all of this is just great fun, and it is for a while, but easily goes too far, or upsets the wrong man who sees what is going on and decides he’s tired of it and he will teach the girls a lesson they will never forget.
In addition, stay away from people who are selfish, arrogant, or simply unkind or cruel. They are not worth having as friends anyway, and they are rarely good friends to have for any reason.
Sadly, this applies even to family members. If a brother, sister, father or mother is this type, you are often best off distancing yourself from them, at least to a degree, if you possibly can. They are not good people to have around. Also, their “friends” are more likely to be troublesome for you. This is a very important principle.
3. Going places or doing things that are not wise. For example, going to the movies alone, the bars alone, hiking alone, picking berries alone, in dark alleys alone, or in badly lit parking garages alone.Others are staying late at the office with the male boss alone, on dates unless you really know the man, running, walking or bicycling alone, swimming alone, even at a public pool, on camping trips alone unless you absolutely know the people, at school alone, going on trains, planes, buses and other transportation alone, even driving alone in certain areas.
Sadly, it could also include going to a doctor alone, and definitely includes going for a massage alone. These are not safe. It also includes living or traveling in unsafe neighborhoods, even with others. Another important place to avoid are any “meat market” situations. These include all health clubs, workout gyms, YMCA and similar places, many spas, hot springs, modeling agencies, health resorts and some hotels and similar lodgings. Anywhere people are parading around half-naked tend to be places where rapists look for prey. It is easy to follow a pretty maiden to her room, or to her car, and then follow her home for the kill.
I know the above sounds draconian and horribly restrictive, and it is. But it is true. Women take chances all the time that they do not need to take. Stay in public locations where people are. If you live in a rural area, with few crowds it is harder – much harder, but it can be done.
By the way, if you have children with you, you are safer, even if they are not your children. For one thing, they can run for help if needed. Rapists know that children are harder to control, and they tend to scream much more easily and loudly when attacked. For other reasons, too, women who are married and with children are often passed over by rapists. It may be, in part at least, that when a woman is with children, her attention is on caring for and watching the children, and less on her body, her attractiveness, and so on. She is also often much more alert and aware, not for her own sake, but for the safety of the children in her care.
CAN PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION CAUSE A RAPE
Unintentional projection is an interesting psychological process that involves two steps. The first is that one denies something. For example, you might deny that you are having illicit and violent sexual thoughts.
The second step is that one sends these thoughts out of one’s head to get rid of them. Often, one attributes them to others as a way of avoiding the truth that the thoughts were inside of oneself.
Projecting in this way may contribute to some rapes. The reason is that when one projects one’s denied thoughts, another person can pick up those thoughts and act them out. This may sound very strange, but it happens.
Denying your goodness. People do not just deny their violent thoughts. Some people also deny their own worthiness and goodness. This can be a setup for rape, as well. If, for example, you deny that you are a worthwhile human being, you may be left mainly with thoughts of low self-esteem, unworthiness, filthiness or a whore mentality.
Though you may not realize it, this is what you send out to the world, and the world may send back messages or events that confirm your view of yourself. So be careful of denying and projecting either your evil thoughts or denying your worthiness and high self-esteem thoughts.
Remember, all you need to do is watch your thoughts – all of them – and do not either indulge them or deny them. They will fade away. The Roy Masters exercise can really help with this process. Another idea is to replace negative thoughts with healthier ones through prayer.
Intentional projection. By the way, when a man sees a pretty young woman and thinks about having sex with her, or even raping her, this is not projection. It is simply extending one’s thoughts. The young woman may well pick up the man’s thoughts and feel uncomfortable, usually. However, if the man does things right, he can make the woman feel that they are her thoughts, when they are not. This can set her up for a rape, and can be very confusing. This is one reason it is important to have a set of moral values that you always follow, no matter what thoughts enter your head for any reason.
While getting married is not a guarantee against rape, it may be helpful. Many women decide to get married after being raped. Better to decide before.
Marriage is a big step and not to be done lightly. However, it helps prevent rape for all of the following reasons:
1. Rapists don’t want angry husbands pursuing them. Single women are much easier to threaten, intimidate, and control to prevent them from telling the truth about a rape.
2. More maturity. Marriage matures men and women. This may sound silly, but it is not. Marriage means commitment. Marriage means deciding who you want to spend your life with – a serious decision. Marriage means sharing money and much more with another person.
All of this forces people to mature, meaning to think about themselves and their future carefully. Shack-up is not the same!
3. No more dates (because one is married) means no more date rapes – a common type of rape.
4. Married women, if happy, are not on the prowl - doing things that young maidens should not do. For example, married women usually dress more modestly and take fewer chances with their lives. They are much less likely to go for a run with the “boys” in short shorts and a halter top, or go dancing dressed scantily. That is for kids, not married people.
5. Married women, if happy, like to spend their time with their husbands. This is much safer than spending time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or alone.
6. Having children tends to discourage rapists. They are afraid a child may be hiding nearby and may scream or tell others. Some rapists know that children are unpredictable and quite psychic, often knowing when something is wrong or unsafe.
CHECKING YOUR DAUGHTER’S VAGINA
This one is just for parents. If you have a teenage or pre-teen daughter and you are worried about her having sex without telling you – which vastly increases her chance of rape – here is an idea.
A girl’s vagina should be very small, and should remain small even as she develops sexually as a pre-teen and teenager. But it grows much larger as soon as she has sex or even just “fools around” with a boy.
A parent, usually mother, can easily “inspect” the vagina once every few months, and especially if the girl starts behaving in unusual ways. If the vagina becomes larger, usually your girl is having sex or at least engaging in heavy petting or kissing.
The idea is not to spy upon your daughter or trap her in a lie. The idea is to keep her safe. Be sure to explain this to her.
Women can reduce the chances of rape, at times to a large degree, by wearing disfiguring disguises when they leave the house. I know this is a very distasteful idea to some people.
A few readers will be totally insulted and infuriated by the idea that a woman must mask her appearance to be safe. However, please get past all this because disguises help. Just pretend that it is Halloween. Disguises have been used by women for centuries to help them stay safe. Here are some basic ideas:
1. Sew together two small rounded pillows and add a strap with a buckle that closes in front. Wear somewhat baggy and heavy dark-colored pants over the two pillows so light won’t shine through. This will make it look like you have a big butt. Rapists don’t seem to like it.
This outfit will be hot if you are in a warm climate, but it can be well worth the trouble, especially if you are pretty.
It works even better if you strap on a fanny pack under your shirt to give you a fat stomach.
2. De-emphasize your breasts as much as you can. Flat-chested is much better. No push-up bras and wear clothing that does not emphasize the breasts at all.
3. Put gray rouge on your face before going out. If you have very fair skin, put some on the backs of your hands, as well. Rapists don’t seem to like the gray color. Other colors don’t work as well.
4. A gray wig. Rapists often love pretty hair. So cover it up with a cheap gray wig. A wig is also the easiest to take on and off, as needed. If you expose your hair, keep it short. This is less sexy.
5. Get a hunch. Tie a fanny pack willed with newspaper around your chest above the breasts and under the arms with the pouches facing your back. Put a shirt over it and if you do it right, you have a hunch. It is very unattractive. It has to look real, however.
These disguises can work well. For more, read Women’s Disguises on this website.
DATING IN HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND BEYOND
Dating is always dangerous for women due to the possibility of rape. Date rape is the most common rape situation. For details about dating, including why rape is so common on dates, read Dating on this website.
OTHER WAYS TO PREVENT RAPE
Women cannot prevent all rapes, as they are not as strong as men and usually not nearly good enough at fighting them off. However, here are valuable ideas that can help to greatly reduce the chances or rape.
1. If you live in a place where rape is common, do all you can to get out fast. This is sad to have to say, but some areas of the world and other places, even in Western nations, are not safe at all, especially for single, young women.
If you are married or in a committed relationship with a big man and he is willing to go everywhere with you, you are much safer. But if this is not your situation, I would stay out of many places, including, sadly, many large cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles.
I would never suggest living in these areas or going to college in these cities, at this time. Too many women make the mistake of being attracted by the glamour of a high-paying job or other attraction of the city, not realizing the dangers.
Also, strictly avoid spas, health clubs, hotel pools, and other “meat market” environments, as many rapists search out their prey in these places.
2. Don’t invite rape. This is easy to say, but not so easy to actually implement. To avoid provoking or encouraging a rape, follow the suggestions in the section below entitled “How Women Invite or Provoke Rape”. I know they sound very old-fashioned and horrible, but they will protect you, to a large degree.
3. No boyfriends. Do not have a boyfriend in high school, or even in college. This may sound harsh, but it is best, ladies and men. Mistakes are almost inevitable with boyfriends, girls. Full-blown rapes by “boyfriends” are extremely common in America and Europe, particularly. The boys are curious about how to do it, and the girls are sitting ducks. There is no hurry to get involved with men, girls. Almost all boys and girls are not mature enough anyway to choose their boyfriends and girlfriends well until about age 25 to 30. Even then, it can be difficult for a pretty girl, especially.
4. NO sex during high school, and preferably during college, too.
and even worse with random sexual escapades or encounters at bars, hotels, school, sports events, concerts and everywhere else. Your parents should have taught you this, but just in case they did not, I am stating it very clearly and plainly. Live your life quietly in high school and college. Do not ”experiment” with sex with anyone, even if everyone around you is doing it. Definitely do not fool around with your brothers or sisters, by the way. This seems to be a sure invitation to rape by their “friends”.
Also, do not “experiment” with drugs, alcohol or anything else that affects your mind, your will and/or your strength – both your physical strength and your mental clarity.
5. Watch your mouth. Do not antagonize men, especially strong or athletic-looking ones, but any at all. This is most important. Don’t “tell them off”, or “get it off your chest”, or even just “share your feelings” very often with men. Learn to hold your tongue. I know it sounds old-fashioned and slave-like, but it works and it is wise.
6. For high school girls, never disobey your parents and go off with boys by yourself. Parents should know where their girls are at all times. Honestly, teenage girls should not be on their own much at all, because THEY ARE THE PRIME TARGETS FOR RAPE. They hate this, of course, as every teenager thinks she is an adult and can handle herself well. It is not true, as is explained elsewhere in this article.
The same applies to young men in high school. Parents need to keep them on a short leash, no matter how “mature” they appear. This means strict curfews, even on weekends, no ‘hanging out’ with friends, and definitely no coed overnight camping trips, late-night concerts and other activities that invite problems.
6. School-related problems. If you are a parent, I strongly advise you NOT to send your children to public school or away to college. I know that is a very strong statement. Find a way to stay home and teach your children at home. Give up the new car or the larger house, but keep the children at home! Too often, schools are the breeding ground for rapes and other crimes against children.
These “institutions of higher learning” called high schools, are among the worst places for young women. They are more like cesspools of sexual innuendo today, with liberal-minded teachers and principals teaching that sex is great, so try it.
Some children are homosexual and put it “in your face”, which just confuses vulnerable children. Condoms are handed out to make it all “safe”, which is a lie. Condoms slip off or break, they don’t stop all the diseases, especially those acquired by kissing, and they don’t stop the psychological and even physical damage if it turns into rape. All they do is encourage “experimenting” with sex. This is all disgusting, in my view, not because I am a prude, but because it is harmful for teens.
The horrible moral environment at public and even some “Christian” and other schools today puts a lot of peer pressure on the young boys and girls to conform to the lowest standards of conduct with each other. School dances and other events are also horrible ‘meat market’ events, too often. I am surprised how stupid it is for parents to allow their daughters, and their sons, to participate in the disaster called public high school and sleep away college today.
Schools have seriously deteriorated in many Western nations, and it will take years to fix them. The problem got much worse after the 1960s when prayer was banned, liberal values began to be taught in textbooks and elsewhere, and unions gained more power over teachers, teaching methods, and school behavior. It has all been bad, and the SAT scores and other measures reflect it. Why subject your daughter to this cesspool?
Sports for girls, which are highly touted as being so fantastic, are not that great at all. The girls often mix with boys, even just coaches, they act tough, they don’t wear enough clothing, and they love it all, of course. However, it always sets things up for rape. The only sports should be with the family, preferably with dad in charge. That is the only safe sports for girls!
7. Dress. This should be obvious, but apparently it is not. The subject is discussed under the heading of “How Women Invite Rape”, so I won’t repeat it here. However, young women need to learn at an early age that the human form is sacred, that an attractive body is a gift from God and not something to play with, and most important, that FLAUNTING THE BODY ALWAYS INVITES RAPE. THIS CANNOT BE SAID OFTEN ENOUGH. One flaunts it not only with clothing, but with words, gestures, expressions, jokes, stares, smiles, playing with the hair, text messages and more. That is all there is to it, young ladies.
Girls and young ladies need to know that they are programmed to want to attract a mate, even at age 13 or younger, in some cases. There is a “natural” tendency to want to undress a little, watch the boys react with glee, and watch the penises rise. Girls and women must fight the tendency, just as men must fight the “natural” tendency to “conquer women by force”. This sort-of “law of the jungle” behavior on the part of both women and men can be related to zinc and selenium deficiency, but it is also somewhat “normal” in the teen-age years and during one’s twenties, especially.
Religions such as Judaism and Christianity have, as one of their goals, assisting young people to think clearly, learn good values, learn about the dangers of adulthood, and more. However, it is not enough to just read the Bible and mouth the words. Families must live clean and wholesome lives through and through, and all women, in particular, must learn vigilance at all times with their words, gestures, dress, body positions, etc.
8. Self-defense, dogs, guns and GPS panic buttons on cell phones.
Self-defense. Girls all must learn basic self-defense so that at least you know how to inflict pain by stepping on a person’s toe or other simple maneuvers. You will have to use your judgment when to do this, but it usually can’t hurt.
Dogs. Owning a medium-sized or large dog and taking the dog with you on all errands is an excellent idea. A professional rapist may kill your dog, but dogs can be helpful. It is most helpful to train the dog to attack on your command. Use a secret password with the dog, and not the word “attack”. This can be very helpful in an emergency.
Guns. Carrying a gun is also good, though you must use it quickly and with deadly intent, as a rapist will definitely try to take it away from you. Be sure you are trained in the use of the gun. If your state or nation does not allow its citizens to carry concealed weapons, immediately join a gun rights organization and get the law changed. Some women carry concealed weapons even if it is not legal. The worst that will happen is you will be cited for a weapons violation and maybe fined, but the gun can save your life.
Panic buttons on phones. Some cell phones may have a panic button that is prominent so you just reach into your purse and push it. It connects to a GPS tracking system, then calls 911 and plays a recorded message to send the police to your location. If phones do not have this, they should.
Pepper spray is not bad if you have time to use it, and use it correctly. It temporarily blinds a person and you can run away. It is also compact, legal in all states, and won’t kill you if the attacker takes it away and uses it on you. However, it is not enough to stop some rapists.
Whistles. Some people like these, but you must be able to put it in your mouth, which is not always possible. Pepper spray on dates and everywhere else, is probably better.
9. Always tell someone when you go out exactly where you are going, when you will be there, and when you will return. If someone accosts you, tell them immediately you are expected somewhere and you left instructions to call the police immediately if you are not there on time. This may not stop a rape, but may shorten it and might even stop it.
10. Boys should all be circumcised. This used to be standard practice in America. It reduces rape, among other benefits. This topic is discussed in more detail later in this article.
11. All boys need to learn:
A) Never, ever harm or force themselves on a girl, ever, for any reason at all.
B) Keep your hands off the girls, even on dates. Do not touch the merchandise because you can easily ruin it, and you incur serious problems for yourself by doing so.
C) Do not to lie to girls, particularly on dates.
In biblical times, and up until the last century among Jewish people and some Christians, rape was punished by death. This was taught to all the young boys and men, and there was much less rape.
Girls and ladies, you must understand that today it is the opposite in our secular societies. Today, the boys are often taught to interpret a smile, a sexy look, sassy, slutty clothes, hair, makeup, perfumes, nail polish and all the rest of the trappings as a signal that the girl “really wants me”. She may say no, but she really means yes.
That is the teaching given to many, if not most young men when they are in the locker rooms after football practice, and in many movies, cartoons, songs and books. Too often, the coaches encourage the boys to “spread their wings”, “sow their wild oats”, “get some experience”, “break a few virgins”, so they will feel like a man. This is really sick, and sad, but often very true. Fathers say the same thing to their sons too often. Even mothers say it to their boys! “Have some fun before you get married”, they say. “Have a fling or two”, and “rip them good”.
The parents may not say that rape is okay, but the message is clear that a boy can be aggressive if he wants a woman, and that the word ‘NO’ spoken by a girl does not really mean no. It means maybe, and it might mean yes. Girls and women, you must understand this well. It affects even the nicest boys, even the Christian boys and others that you might think are somewhat better than average.
12. Watch out for your sexy older or younger brothers and sisters. This is sad to say, but a lot of sexual “experimentation” begins at home and then easily leads to rape. Older brother may be very anxious to “get some experience” or “just see what she looks like without her clothes”. In other cases, an older or younger sister is the aggressor, so to speak, and feels “safe” showing off her body in front of her brother, for example.
Parents must not allow this kind of thing! The only way is to be there with your children, especially teenagers, at all times, because once it starts, it can easily degenerate: The brother or sister brings a friend along the next time. What starts out as seemingly innocent play can turn nasty in a minute, and more so if alcohol or drugs are mixed in with it.
13. Girls and women must avoid the sexy, aggressive boys. Sadly, these are often the ones the girls like the best. Some of this is due to their odors. This is a subtle, but important concept that is explained in a separate article on this site entitled Odors And Your Health.
In case you are wondering, these are:
A) The ones that cannot take their eyes off you, that notice every curve on your body, that comment about your clothes and maybe your beautiful breasts or legs.
B) The boys who come around with flowers, candy, fancy cars to take you out, fine-smelling cologne, and who often dress very dapper and smartly.
C) The teasers, the flatterers, the ticklers, the touchy-feely ones, smooth talkers, the ones that dare you to do this or that with them, the good dancers, and the ones with hands.
D) They are the “ladies men” who are very good at wooing a lady. They may have learned this from their father, older brother or friends. Who knows. But they are very smooth, and they know just how to talk to you, just how to stroke your hair or other parts of the body like your hand, to excite you sexually and make you want more.
It is sad to have to tell you that none of this is helpful for you in the slightest, and it often ends in rape, or in very sad sexual affairs in which the boy gets his lady, and you only get a sexual disease, total embarrassment, and maybe you get pregnant. They tell all their friends, so you are suddenly branded as a whore in school or at college.
14. Watch out for your phone and internet habits. Stop texting and emailing boys and men a lot. They often take it as a sign that “she really wants me, sexually”.
Girls, if you receive a lewd or sexy text messages or phone call, definitely do not answer it. That is what they want you to do. Either ignore it or better yet, call the police. If you can, definitely tell your parents and ask them to intervene and stop it.
Also, be very careful putting photos and other information about yourself on Facebook, MySpace, Instagram, Twitter and other websites. I suggest that teens have nothing to do with Facebook, for example. I know that sounds horrible, but it is much safer.
If you must put a photo up, keep it very simple. Stop advertising, in other words. Better yet, keep all photos of yourself off the internet. The problem, ladies, is that for hormone-driven young men, any little acknowledgment of their sometimes subtle sexual advances can be taken as a sign that “she really wants me”. This, in turn, is the green light for a date rape or other type.
15. For teens, always tell your parents if you are having trouble with a boy, or if you experience rape. This is very important. Otherwise, the scars of the rape will usually fester inside, and turn to anger and depression after a few days to a few weeks.
If you are very embarrassed, you need not go to the police, although this is best. But go to your parents if you are young and living at home, or friendly with them. Or tell a preacher or someone else you trust.
16. Look for danger signals that a situation is not right. Most rapes are planned, though not all. This means that the rapist has usually thought it out in advance to make sure, for example, that he is alone with you, you are vulnerable in some way, perhaps out of screaming range of others, that you are scantily dressed, or unclothed, or nervous, afraid, or off guard.
Therefore, if you find yourself in any situation in which things do not feel good, take action immediately. Do not wait! It might be getting in the car with a male acquaintance or boyfriend, or visiting a doctor’s office, or a situation at a school, or anywhere. Women often report that they had a feeling something was wrong, but did not take action – which usually means to leave at once, cancel your appointment, or change your plans.
I know this is difficult because things might be fine, and your hunch that trouble is brewing could be wrong. However, it is better to err on the safe side of things, even if it is embarrassing, or you lose a job, or you fail a test in school, or you seem to be paranoid. It is not paranoid, but good sense, in most cases.
17. Always lock all doors behind you such as bathroom doors, closet doors if you go inside and have to stay in there by yourself at work, for example, car doors, house doors and others. Do this immediately. Get in the habit now! Do not take chances. Before you go into a bathroom at a hotel, for example, look around. Make sure you are not being followed. The same is true about getting into your car or even your apartment or home. If someone is following you, do not go home, or do not go into the bathroom. If possible, report the person as well.
18. Megan’s law – don’t live, work or go to school where sex offenders live, if possible. In the United States, Megan’s Law, as it is called, established a national directory of known sex offenders. Before you move somewhere, go to school, or even take a job in a new location, it is wise to check for known sex offenders in the neighborhood where you, or perhaps your child will be. It is not wise to live next door to, or have your child attend a school near where a sex offender lives. The list is available at www.nationalalertregistry.com.
Other nations may or may not have a similar directory. The problem is that rape is punished very lightly. Most rapists are in jail a short time and then back out on the streets. So the national directory can at least warn you of known offenders if you live in the United States.
19. Beware if someone wants to pay you more for your labor than you know the job is worth. This is an old-fashioned and tried-and-true way to keep a pretty young employee around so you can rape her, at some point. It is very hard to resist a boss who says he will pay you often three or four times the going rate for secretarial work, for example.
It may seem too good to be true, and it usually is. As stated in a paragraph above, do not stay around anyone who you do not trust implicitly, no matter what they offer to pay you and no matter what other benefits or perks they offer. This trap catches millions of women and some men each year, so be careful of it.
A variant of this is that women must resist going out and befriending rich men who offer airplane rides, yachting vacations, ski lodge weekends, and the like, unless you absolutely trust the man. These are also often setups for a rape. Once she experiences rape, the young woman finds herself strangely attracted back to the man and unable to escape.
PREVENTING ANOTHER RAPE
After a woman experiences rape, she is often threatened with the possibility that it will happen again. Sometimes the rapist tells her he will be back. Other times, she is just afraid of a repeat situation of some kind. This alone can be quite a burden.
Repeated rapes, or related incidents, are devastating for many women and for some men, as well. They come to believe they are jinxed or cursed somehow. This leads easily to a deep depression and despair. Some never want to go out of the house, or just want to crawl away and die. Therefore, if you can prevent a second or third or fourth rape or incident, it is worth doing in most cases.
All the advice above applies to this section. In addition, some basic steps to prevent repeated rape are:
1. Go after the rapist the first time. Tell your parents if you are a teen. Also, go to the police even though it is embarrassing. Even tell your friends if you know who did it, and ask for help finding him. More on this topic is found in an earlier section of this article
2. Take more precautions. These include everything listed under the heading of Preventing Rape above.
3. Try to find the lessons in your rape and learn them well. For example, perhaps you were flirting, dressed inappropriately, or were in a place or situation like a party that was not wise. Correct these improper behaviors or attitudes at once, and don’t make excuses or exceptions.
4. Work on forgiveness, prayer, gratitude and asking for proper guidance at all times. These are spiritual measures, and they can have a great impact on how safe one will be in the future.
FOR HUSBANDS AND OTHER MALE FRIENDS
All women would like men to know some basics about their bodies, which are discussed in this article. They are:
1. Her body is much more delicate than yours, especially the sexual organs. Please always be aware of this and never treat the area roughly.
2. Never “go long” or continue with intercourse for a minute or two after your partner has said she has had enough. Always listen to your partner and always obey!
A woman hates it when you go on after she has had enough. If the man wants more sexual thrills, then masturbate. Use her hands to help you, if needed. But never go beyond what your partner wants. very different from yours.
3. Rape is an ever-present danger for all women, particularly those under 30. All men need to understand this and protect all women, all of the time.
Please try to protect all women, all of the time. This includes your employees, friends, strangers you meet, and of course your partner. If at all possible, never just tell women “You can walk home alone, I’m busy.” Give them a ride or accompany them, or find a way that they do not have to be alone.
More on this subject is found in the article entitled For Men – What You Need To Know About Women Right Now.
UNDERSTANDING RAPE PHILOSOPHICALLY
Rape can be viewed simply as a crime – one person against another. This is how the legal system views it. However, there are others ways to view it. These other ways may be more useful to lead one to forgiveness, which is necessary for complete healing of rape. The following perspective on life is discussed in detail in the article entitled The Real Self on this site. Here are excerpts from this teaching:
1. All events are, in themselves, neutral. That is, they are neither good nor bad. It is we who judge them good or bad, AND our judgment is always limited. For example, we cannot see the future, and we often judge only from a physical and emotional standpoint.
In the case of rape, the “good” or benefits may occur later in life, and may occur on intellectual or spiritual levels that cannot be seen at the time of the incident.
One cannot understand all the reasons events occur. However, one has a choice, in all cases, whether to judge them as “bad” or “good” or some combination of the two. To help you see the other side of rape, and to gain a better perspective, at the end of this article is an important section entitled The Benefits Of Rape. Each person has the power, which is never taken away, to view events exactly as one pleases. Rape can seem horrendous, but sometimes it opens doors, and it can change a person for the better.
2. At some level, all events in our lives occur only with our consent. This may seem bizarre, but perhaps one needed to wake up, needed to change one’s ways, or needed the experience for some other reason.
Some say that this perspective is simply “blaming the victim”. It is not. It is offering a more empowered and empowering way to understand an incident. One can reason that “If I helped create it, then I can un-create it, and move on from it”.
3. There are no accidents. This is related to the concept above - that nothing occurs without your consent at some level. It reinforces the idea of consent and empowerment, if you allow it in your brain.
4. No event can ever change who you really are. You are a child of God and a dignified human being, and you always will be, no matter what occurs, unless you yourself decide to give up your dignity. This can be a critical aspect of handling a rape experience properly.
It does not matter if you are locked in a basement or tied to a bed for years. It does not matter. You are still a dignified human being, and no one can take your dignity away unless you give it away.
Some say that rape is like the burning of a city like Jerusalem in 70 A.D. It was horrible, but it did not change the holy nature of this city. Remember this analogy, although it may seem a little strange.
In reality, you cannot hold a real lady (or man) down – even if she or he is tied to a stake and crucified, or tied to a concrete block and dropped in the river. She or he will rise again. You must think this way if you experience rape in order to move past it correctly.
5. The world is perfect. This is also related to the statements earlier. However, it goes further. It means that while an incident or rape, in this case, may seem unfair, or just horrible, at some level it must be okay, as it was allowed.
This idea urges us to take a different view of our lives. For example, if you had not experienced rape at a certain time on a certain day, you may have been run over by a car later that day, or some other time.
In other words, the rape may have saved your life. We don’t usually think this way, but it is a possibility and it should not be just dismissed as a cop-out or a lame excuse for rape. It is possible.
A related concept is that perhaps the law of cause and effect (also called karma in the Sanskrit language) is true, and perhaps the rape was an act of grace to you, for something worse that you did to someone else sometime in the past, whether or not you are aware of it.
This does not mean to blame yourself for a rape. It just means that the rape may not have been as you thought, or what you thought it was, and I urge you to keep an open mind about its cause and effects.
These are not pleasant thoughts, I know, but I urge you to consider them. If someone you know experienced rape and then was murdered, perhaps it was done with the person’s consent. It makes no sense logically. However, the teaching is that the logic of the world is not the same as the logic of God or of the soul.
6. Healing has already occurred. This is an unusual aspect of this same teaching. It is that the healing of your rape has already occurred, but for some reason you have not yet accepted the healing process, so you are still feeling its effects. Perhaps reading this article, and its companion article entitled Healing Rape on this site, will help you to shift your thinking and to undertake a healing program in order to accept the healing that is already yours.
7. Rape can be an initiatory experience. An initiation is a series of events that push a person along in his or her development very quickly, especially if the events are handled properly. Many initiations are set up by teachers and guides to move a person along and also to “test” a person’s maturity and skills in handling life events.
Rape can be and often is one of these types of events. Others are serious illnesses, death of a loved one, and even seemingly less intense experiences such as the loss of a pet or a divorce. As it is an involved subject, to learn about initiation, a very important topic today, please read Initiation on this website.
In the English language, people use slang terms such as “getting screwed”, “fucked up”, “ripped off”, and perhaps others. The connotations are similar to the feeling one may experience with rape. One may feel used, embarrassed, humiliated, upset, bullied, violated, deceived, taken advantage of, soiled, tortured, mistreated, or “taken for a ride”.
THE IDEA OF RAPE EQUIVALENCY
This is the concept that some experiences or events can have the beneficial effects of rape without actually experiencing rape. This may be a more important concept than one might imagine.
Nutritional balancing. For example, a nutritional balancing program is a type of rape equivalent:
- Finding out about all one’s toxic metals can be very embarrassing and humiliating for some of our clients.
- To do the program properly, one has to get undressed, lie on the cold floor, and inject things into the body.
- Vaginal coffee implants, in particular, stir up negative feelings in some women, but this is a wonderful procedure.
- One must face certain issues that will come up on the program.
- The program has a way of “bursting one’s bubbles” about life, health and other things.
- The program often makes one aware of traumas that were hidden. Retracing them can be intense.
Mental or psychic rape. This is another rape equivalent experience, described in the section of this article called Types Of Rape. In this experience, one has a dream in which one experiences rape. It is not a real, physical experience, but it can have some of the same effects as a real rape.
Others. Other rape equivalents may include “getting ripped off” or robbed in some way, such as identity theft or a home invasion or robbery. Even an embarrassing experience on a date or at the doctor’s office with your clothing off can “feel like a rape”, and thus be a type of rape equivalent.
In fact, other symptoms such as premenstrual tension, back pain, head pain, tooth pain, sexually-transmitted disease, urinary tract problems, vision and hearing problems can all have aspects of rape equivalency.
Rape equivalents are 1) more under your control, and 2) much safer than physical rape. This is a key to understanding rape equivalents. For example, a few of our clients have told me they gladly ‘suffer’ through their nutritional balancing program. They tell me, “I know this is helping me deal with my issues, and it is far better than having life throw “lessons” at me, such as experiencing a rape.
You may say this is ridiculous, and that healing one’s psychological or physical issues does not prevent a rape. But it could, because the program teaches one to be more careful and discerning. It can also heal emotional traumas that may attract one to the wrong types of situations, dates and partners.
Some women have these all the time. They can be in vivid detail, so that one wakes up feeling awful – fearful, violated, beaten up, humiliated and furious. It can be difficult to know if it really occurred, or was just a dream.
The rogues. Some of these dreams are the work of the rogues. To learn about this, please read The Rogues and other articles about them on this site. They have the electronic means to not only cause a dream. They can also implant electrodes in the right places to cause sexual stimulation, pain, shaking, and other horrors, all while one is asleep. Please do not doubt this.
Some women, often nice women, report many and repeated dreams of this kind. Not only is the dream sexual. It may also include beatings, punching the breasts, bloodying the body, and lying in one’s own blood.
It can include twisting of the neck and head, beating the ears, gang rape, rape of the anal area, cutting and bruising the body, filth, stripping off the clothing, lying on a cold slab, and becoming diseased and pregnant. One may even die in the dream. All this can occur in living color. Rarely, one can have it occur more than once in a single night.
Rape dreams are important to understand, so you do not think you are going crazy or are mentally ill. NO! It is possibly a type of psychic or virtual reality attack, and it is occurring around the globe.
Other causes. It is possible on a nutritional balancing program or some other healing program that one could retrace an actual event of which one was unaware. This is a very important healing process. For more on the subject, please read Retracing on this site.
Another possibility is that you are strong enough to assist another to process her trauma. In this case, the virtual rape is not about you at all. You have simply chosen to help another person, in a special way, to process a trauma from the past or even in real time. Please do not doubt that this is possible.
Two other possibilities are that the rape dream could be 1) processing a collective experience of many people, and 2) symbolic of something else in your life, or that of another person.
Help. In our experience, a procedure that seems to reduce the severity and frequency of these dreams is the pushing down exercise recommended as part of every nutritional balancing program. To learn about, read The Pushing Down Exercise on this website. Rape has a lot to do with moving energy upward through the body. This procedure reverses that tendency.
IS RAPE EVER YOUR FAULT?
Women’s versus men’s views. Women, in general, never think they are the cause of a rape. Western women often view themselves as innocent maidens who are taken advantage of by evil men.
Men, however, often see things differently. They know how easy it is for a young woman to arouse the sexual passions of men. At times, they say, women provoke rapes by the way they dress, talk, act, or even just the way they think.
Western women today feel they have a “right” to dress, act and think exactly as they please, and should not have to fear any repercussions such as rape.
Men say there is no right to do as you please. Everyone, men included, must do act in certain ways or there will be negative effects. Women who think otherwise are immature or not very smart. This is not an excuse for rape, but women need to be quite careful if they hope to avoid rape.
This is a difference between men’s and women’s views of rape. I don’t know if one groups is correct and the other one is wrong. It is just an observation.
However, even if a woman encourages or provokes a rape, this does not mean she caused it.
Cultures that blame women for rape. Some cultures on earth always blame women for their rapes. The most common is a few Arab cultures of the Middle East. If a rape occurs, the woman is punished, not the man.
Women who believe it was their fault.
Rape can be so awful and violent a woman imagines she must have done something terrible to cause it and deserve it. Perhaps she dressed incorrectly, or perhaps she should not go to parties, or was sloppy about whom she dated.
These women carry a terrible guilt, often for the rest of their life. It is one reason most women never speak of their rape, even if it would help thousands of other women to avoid rape.
Told it was her fault. At times, a rapist tells a woman he rapes that it is really her fault. This is another rape lie. Rape is never just your fault, so try to let go of your guilt, no matter what happened, and do not get sucked in by such thoughts.
It may be helpful to speak with someone supportive about this. However, drop a few hints about it before just telling someone about it. Do it this way because it is even worse if you spill your guts and then the person says something like:
- “Yes, it sounds like you were stupid to go to that party”
- “Why in the world would you have gone out with him?”
- “It sounds crazy that you were there so late at night”
- “Why can’t you be more careful?”
- “You don’t expect me to believe that story, do you?”.
Counselors. A number of women report that this occurred when they told their story to licensed counselors. The counselor either did not fully believe the story, or even thought maybe the woman had provoked the rape somehow. So be careful about consulting counselors.
Thought and reality. Some people say that a woman can “attract a rape” by holding sexy thoughts about a man such as someone she is dating, or even a total stranger.
The thoughts might be that sex with this person would be interesting, exciting or just something to do, perhaps, if one is bored. It could be a secret desire for a very intense and pleasurable experience, or even a desire to be harmed or tortured by a man.
The idea that you possibly attracted the rape can easily scare a lady into believing that she is powerful enough to attract what she secretly “wants”, but she is also out of control of her thoughts, since logically they don’t make sense and they got her into lots of trouble. All this can torture a sensitive woman and often does.
The question arises, what can one do about this? Just suppressing such thoughts will usually not work. Also, hating yourself for having such thoughts is also useless and even dangerous. My suggestions are:
1. Minimize temptations. For example, don’t watch movies or videos, or read magazines with handsome, scantily clad men that you would find tempting. This is a form of pornography, though today it is quite socially acceptable and found in every supermarket tabloid.
2. When these thoughts arise, accept them as okay. In fact, they can and do arise in most people. Do not just judge yourself as having a filthy mind, for example. It is not that simple.
3. If these thoughts arise, do not analyze them or wallow in them. Instead, just observe them, like watching a cloud float through the sky and disappear. Let them go and move on. The Pushing Down Exercise is extremely helpful to enable a person to detach from one’s thoughts and just watch them float by, like clouds floating through the sky.
4. It can be helpful to talk to someone about these thoughts. This is not easy, at times. Some people will condemn you for them, even counselors, so be careful with whom you talk.
REAL MEN DON’T EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT RAPING
Real men stay single or marry. Real men use their potency and energy to make society better. They build houses, build businesses, support the community, and so on. They do not waste energy in stupid, illegal acts such as rape.
Real men don’t rape randomly, they don’t rape their wives and girlfriends calling it “love” or “pleasure”, and they don’t rape themselves with masturbation. They also don’t rape others by cheating them out of money, their dignity, their rights, or anything else.
Women must learn to always seek out the real men or they will forever be cheated, abused, and then left for dead. That is the truth.
The real men may not be the strong, virile, aggressive, handsome ones. But they don’t rape. They don’t even consider it! They care for their wives, girlfriends and partners in every way – the opposite of rape. They care little for their own pleasure, and they care a lot more about the health and well-being of their partners.
Young boys and all men must also learn the truth, that rape is never allowed or even to be contemplated. This is vital for all societies in the world today. This is absolutely vital to teach to every child in school, and to every adult, as well.
Women must also learn not to hate all men, just because your experience of them is negative, such as experiencing rape. There are plenty of men who would never think of such a thing. If you are one of the women stuck on hating all men, it is time to wake up and smell the roses that are all around you. If you are a mother raising a boy, it is time to stop treating all boys as potential rapists and learn to love your child as you would love a girl child.
PORNOGRAPHY AND RAPE
Social scientists know there is a connection between addiction to pornography and rape. That which begins as perhaps a seemingly innocent interest in pornography can develop into an obsession with naked bodies.
At some point, a man can then decide to “go live” and rape someone to experience the thrill of sexual excitation. This is a large topic discussed in more detail in a separate article on this site entitled Pornography.
THE BIOCHEMISTRY OF RAPE, AS OBSERVED ON HAIR MINERAL ANALYSES
Rape always affects a person’s biochemistry, and sometimes this is reflected as specific tissue mineral patterns. A hair mineral analysis is a mineral biopsy of the cells and interstitial spaces in the hair or other tissue. Below are the most common patterns seen after a rape, although other patterns are possible, as well. Combinations of the patterns below often appear, too.
Cautions with the following patterns:
1. Any of the following patterns can be changed. A person is never doomed to living with one of the patterns below if one follows a nutritional balancing program.
2. Any of the following patterns may also be due to other factors besides rape, so do not draw premature conclusions just from a mineral analysis of the hair tissue. Here are the most common patterns seen after rape:
1. A very slow oxidation rate. This is associated with depression, fatigue, exhaustion and psychological withdrawal in many cases. It is also associated with adrenal burnout, low thyroid activity, general negativity and yin disease. For more on fast and slow oxidation rates, please read Fast, Mixed and Slow Oxidation on this website.
Slow oxidation is associated with a reverse spin of the major energy centers or chakras, especially the first one located in the pelvic area. Rape almost always causes this energy center to spin in a reversed direction, and often causes other severe abnormalities here as well. A reverse spin usually occurs due to some kind of assault or trauma to the body and brain.
2. A calcium shell pattern. This is a protective pattern, like living behind a wall. However, it is often associated with symptoms such as fear, depression, emotional suppression and rather extreme psychological withdrawal. For more on this, read the Calcium Shell Pattern.
A calcium level may get very high in some cases – over 450 mg%. This we call petrified, like petrified wood. It also means terrified, very hardened and even calcified as compensations to cope with stress.
3. A low sodium/potassium ratio, often less than 1:1 or thereabouts. This is often associated with hidden or deep trauma. In fact, a rape, or even just regular sex, always lowers the sodium/potassium ratio. Lower it enough and your vitality suffers and you can even die.
As the ratio improves on a nutritional balancing program, often the person becomes more aware of the trauma and will begin to spontaneously process and release the trauma at the deepest levels.
A low sodium/potassium ratio is also associated with negative emotions of frustration, resentment and hostility. It is also a reversal pattern, meaning the person is not thinking clearly and is often very mixed up and confused in specific ways that we sometimes call “upside down”. This means that what is healthy and loving may not appear that way to the person, and what is not wholesome and good may appear appealing to the person. For more, read Low Sodium/Potassium Ratio.
4. A bowl pattern. This mineral pattern is a combination of a low sodium/potassium ratio and an elevated calcium/magnesium ratio. It is associated with feeling very stuck, emotionally. It is also a yin deficiency pattern in acupuncture. For more details, read The Bowl Pattern on this website.
5. A four lows pattern. Four lows is a fascinating life pattern that is associated with negativity, nutritional depletion, poor health, cynicism and often anger that has been hidden or repressed. It is also often a give-up and end-of-life pattern. For more information about it, read Four Lows Pattern.
6. Poor eliminator patterns. Poor eliminator patterns are more recently identified patterns consisting of extremely low levels of one or more toxic metals, or low levels of what are called the amigos – iron, manganese, and perhaps copper, molybdenum, boron or others. The pattern indicates an inability to properly eliminate these toxic metals, and therefore the metals accumulate in the body. Experiencing a rape can cause a person to shut down the normal elimination channels more than occurs in the general population. This may contribute to a tendency for poor eliminator patterns. For more on this, read Poor Eliminator Pattern.
7. Sympathetic dominance pattern. This pattern is associated with fear, anxiety, trying very hard to pretend that all is well when it is not, and pushing oneself hard, often to compensate for traumas in the past. For more on this very interesting pattern, read Sympathetic Dominance on this site.
All seven of the above patterns are really movement patterns, showing how a person is thinking about life and how the body is reacting to the stressors around it.
8. High levels of toxic metals. Rape always leads to the accumulation of toxic metals. This happens because the body becomes depleted of zinc and selenium, in particular, that are essential for health. They, in turn, are replaced by toxic metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, aluminum and others. These are found in men’s sexual fluid, junk food, vaccines, medical drugs, and are also found elsewhere in the environment.
I do not recommend chelation therapy, ever, to remove these metals. It is not needed and is somewhat toxic and harmful. A nutritional balancing program that is properly designed will remove all of the toxic metals in the right order and timing, which is very important. For more on this subject, read Toxic Metals and Chelation Therapy on this website.
In some cult situations, young women are forced to drink toxic metals to make them weak and easy to manipulate and use. The most common one is Rooibos tea, a red-colored tea, perhaps spiked with nickel. Never drink this tea. Toxic metals, believe it or not, are sometimes added to the food or beverages the cult members are forced to eat or drink in a twisted attempt to keep them docile and obedient. Other toxic concoctions are also fed to cult members, at times, often without their knowledge or understanding, for the same purpose.
LEGAL PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE
The legal penalty for rape varies from nation to nation. In the bible, rape was punishable by immediate stoning to death. Today, in almost all nations, unfortunately, rape is not punished harshly. Often, a rapist may be released from prison after just a few years behind bars to rape again.
PROVING RAPE IN COURT
A problem with many rapes is they are difficult to prove in court. Usually there are no witnesses, and the rape may not even leave visible scars. Therefore, it can become a matter of one person’s word against another’s.
The difficulty of proving rape is one reason rape is such a common crime. DNA evidence is helpful in cases of rape by a stranger, but is not helpful if the rape occurs on a date, between ‘friends’ or spouses, or even at a party where the rapist can claim that the person became intoxicated, for example, and desired or consented to having sex.
PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RAPE
The erosion of private property laws in Europe and in the USA, in particular, may be a factor that increases the chances of rape today. Rape may be considered an extreme form of trespassing upon or even theft of a person’s most intimate form of property – the body. A legal and moral climate that does not support a person’s absolute right to privacy and control of one’s property therefore may incite or allow more rape to take place.
In America and even in Europe, to a degree, there has been a sharp decline in private property rights in the past 100 years. Reasons or examples of this include:
1. Higher and more confiscatory property taxes.
2. Much more invasive environmental laws that regulate the use of private property.
3. RICO or racketeering laws, also called asset forfeiture laws. aimed at drug cartels in the USA and other nations. These allow the government to seize property that was involved in a crime.
4. The absolutely disgusting Kelo decision of the United States Supreme Court. This effectively negated the American constitutional protection against the eminent domain abuse by allowing the government to take private property for private use.
5. American gun control laws that clearly violate the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. Such statutes impede or prevent a person from protecting himself or herself with a gun.
6. A general increase in the power of the government, more complex rules that most people cannot understand, and a general weakening of the rights of the individual.
THE HANDOUT OR ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY
Many rapists have a type of entitlement mentality. That is, they flagrantly violate the privacy of another person and somehow feel this is okay to do so. It is possible that a rise in the general “entitlement mentality” in society, thanks to the growth of the welfare state, leads to more rape because it promotes a handout or entitlement attitude. Such ties between political movements and rape may seem far-fetched, but I think they may be far more important than one thinks.
PRIVACY LOSS AND RAPE
Americans and Europeans, especially, need to wake up and stop their loss of privacy. It is not just as loss of freedom, it opens women and even men to rape. Who knows, for example, what the government employee who is lonely tonight will do with all your private information, address, work address, and more?
The list of attacks on your privacy include the medical HIPPA law – one of the worst. The Affordable Care Act of 2010 made it worse with their requirement for electronic medical records to be shared with our “benign” government. Other violations of privacy include cell phones forced to have GPS locators in them, and cars forced to have GPS locators in them. Please wake up and turn it around before you suffer. Read Privacy Loss on this website.
WHY ARE PRISON TERMS SO SHORT FOR RAPE?
One wonders why in the world the prison sentence for rapists is so short, when rape is obviously an extremely violent crime that leaves deep scars and can cause a woman’s death. This is especially odd in Christian and Jewish nations where people read the bible and should know the biblical penalty for rape. Here are my speculations:
1. Modern societies simply do not regard women’s safety highly enough. I believe this to be a bias against women, that must be corrected in all societies of the world.
2. Lax punishment for rape is part of the new “liberal value system” that is really the decay of Western society. From this perspective, the real problem is the rise of socialism, Marxism and totalitarian ideas such as communism and fascism.
Forces and individuals who support the above societal trends want society to be less safe and more animalistic. They also want the people to be weaker and more diseased, as all this helps certain ones more easily control the masses of the people. They believe in a “dog eat dog” world, Darwinian theories of the survival of the fittest, “might over right”, class warfare, sex warfare and Freudian psychology.
3. Perhaps women and men are so horrified by rape that they simply do not want to talk about it in a truly rational manner. This can leave the field open for the deceivers to step in and make the punishment far too lax.
4. Unlike some other violent crimes, when one experiences rape, one may emerge “looking” normal, rather than all beaten up. In other words, the damage is hidden from public view, and often the damage is more of a mental and emotional nature, rather than obvious physical damage.
Regardless of the reason, the rape laws must be changed. Rape should be punishable by death, or at least by 50 years in prison with no parole. I know that would reduce the crime of rape and save the lives of many young women, and even some men today.
WOMEN’S “LIBERATION” AND RAPE
Some people question whether the changes in women’s status in society in the Western world has reduced or increased the problem of rape. Many believe it has made women safer, because women are more highly regarded, and women have more rights in court to bring charges against a man who has attacked them.
On the other hand, women today are much more often out alone in society, in the workplace, and doing much more alone, on their own. This has opened them up to many more rape opportunities. Also, the older cultural values, including the sacredness of a woman’s body, has been badly eroded in some circles by so-called women’s liberation. So it is possible that rape has indeed increased, and it probably has. Unfortunately, rape statistics are very unreliable because most rapes still go unreported. Much more can be written about this topic.
THE GOALS OF RAPE
Unlike robbery, murder or other violent crimes, rape is an unusual crime because it can have different goals. One must understand that, depending on the goal, rapes can be quite different experiences. Here are six different goals of rape:
1. Rape primarily to harm and/or destroy another person. These rapes are violent, often accompanied by beatings, bleeding, and other violent acts. Some women lose their lives during it. There is usually extensive loss of vital sexual fluids, one gets many sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy often results from it, the spine is usually twisted horribly, and it is a major trauma. There is also soul loss, as it is called in shamanistic terms. This is explained below.
A few of these rapes are reported on the evening news, especially if they happen to famous actresses or other well-known people. Most, sadly, are never reported, even to the police, who usually can do little to remedy the situation.
2. Brainwashing rape. This is less well understood. However, rape is used all the time by cults, satanic individuals and groups, phony religions, propagandists, traffickers, pimps, and even government agencies and others to produce sex slaves, operatives, agents, prostitutes, and to control legislators, judges and others in positions of power.
Here the goal is not so much to physically damage the person. Instead, the forced sex act may even be gentle, but much too prolonged and set up so the person has many orgasms. This seriously disorients the person until one cannot think clearly at all. At that point, new ideas are given to the person and this is a form of brainwashing. It is always mixed with violence, however.
3. Cultural rape. This is usually done to 10-year-old girls in some Middle Eastern and other cultures to “condition” them so they learn to hate some people and groups, and so they are weak and will follow orders from their leaders. The rape is not terribly violent, but is very traumatic at age 10. Also, the girl’s father may be told to do the deed, which is also highly traumatic for a young girl. It causes endless hatred, confusion and bitterness in the person who experiences it. This practice is much more common than is acknowledged.
Another type of cultural rape is allowed in some religions as a way to induce a young woman to marry a man. It may also be done for control of “recruits” of the satanic churches and other groups, and is much more common than one might imagine. It, too, causes pregnancy in some cases, which can be desirable for the group, and it causes the other physical and soul horrors associated with rape, in some cases.
4. Somewhat ignorant “fun” rapes. These are less common than the professional rapes described in the sections above. The goal is not so much to intentionally harm a lady, but rather to “have some fun with her”, they say, although it is cruel and horrendous fun at her expense. Often the one attacked is a pretty teenager who is perhaps popular or a tease at school. A group of cowardly boys will attack her, hold her down, rip off her clothing, and one or two may have sex with her briefly just to show they can do it and are not afraid. They usually tell her not to report it or it will happen again, only much worse.
Other examples are rapes at parties, on dates, during pickups, so-called panty raids at high schools and colleges, and rapes by “boyfriends”. I put the word boyfriend in quotes because they are not friends at all, ladies, and they should be avoided and reported to the police if they violate you.
5. Bonding rapes. When a woman has an orgasm, and moreso multiple orgasms, her energy field opens and she becomes bonded, to a degree, to whomever is having sex with her. Some rapes are used specifically to bond a woman to a man, or to men, in general.
This use of rape is common among cults, some cultures, some brainwashing situations, and others. Normally, the bond between women and men should be a love bond, but when sex is done forcibly, it becomes a bond of hatred that is just as powerful but conditions a woman in a different way.
Later in this article are examples of each of these situations.
6. Soul loss and replacement. This is often a goal of a rape. Some souls of the person experiencing rape separate from the person due to the trauma that takes place during a rape.
At the same time, a new set of souls enter the body and take their place. Often, several or more director souls are replaced in this way. This can entirely change the person’s personality, literally overnight. The person’s interests can change, temperament can change, and more.
Soul replacement can also affect the main soul or entity soul. It cannot be entirely separated from the body. However, it can be maimed and tied down so that it cannot function, and another rogue soul put in its place.
Soul loss and replacement often affects the Controller Souls. One or two of them often leave during a rape, and many never return.
Soul loss and replacement is often devastating for a person. She (usually) is just not the same person ever again. One feels very incomplete, disoriented, sad, lonely, depressed, and extremely shattered by the experience. Getting the original souls back is often impossible, and removing the new souls is also difficult.
Soul replacement is one of the most devastating effects of rape. It is also the goal of some professional rapes in which the rapist and his leaders want to completely dissociate a person from his or her past.
Soul loss and replacement is also an important part of a secret method of brainwashing that is widespread in our culture, although one would not know it based on the news reports.
SOCIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF RAPE
Rape has a chilling effect and horrible effect on all women in a society. That rape even occurs means that all women are less safe, and cannot relax properly. Since men and women live together and marry, it always affects the men, as well. If rape is not punished harshly, it is the same as allowing rape.
In America, at least, women can carry firearms under their clothing. This does not always help, but it is a deterrent used by some women. Sadly, many other nations do not permit even this simple self-defense measure.
In some nations, the situaiton is even worse. There, women who experience rape can be blamed for it. The belief is they seduced the man, even if this was not the case at all. In still other cultures, rape is standard punishment for women. To read about this, read The Women Of Arabia on this website.
In contrast, societies in which rape is punished very harshly tend to be more advanced. These are the nations that actually respect the sanctity and rights of women the most, and they are very few. Among them are Israel and a few nations in Eastern Europe, and no others.
Make no mistake about it - rape affects everyone, not just a few. Most women know women who have experienced rape, and rape worries all women, and often their husbands or partners, as well.
THE ULTIMATE ANTI-SOCIAL CRIME
Rape is about infecting another with disease, impregnating a lady who is not your own, and damaging the body, mind and spirit of another. Rape can be worse for the soul than most murders, although this is a highly technical subject beyond the scope of this article.
Some day, the legislators, juries and judges must learn this. Murder and robbery, for example, are already recognized as horrible, so society tends to punish these crimes harshly. Rape is not yet recognized for the horror that it is, so the punishment is too lax and too light. Rape is not a lesser crime than murder, for if society is degraded, the society falls apart. That is why the bible says rape is to be punished with death. Rape in any form – physical, financial, political, etc. - is an ultimate anti-social act and needs to be considered as such.
Rape is a form of stealing, of course, as it steals a person’s health and peace of mind. It should be punished at least as harshly as robbery, but usually it is not.
WHO COMMITS RAPE, AND WHY?
Rapists come in all races, creeds and some even wear all white. Most are physically strong and tall, and many carry guns, or at least knives. Their ages range from teens to men in their sixties. Rape is much less common among Jewish men, perhaps due to circumcision or perhaps for other reasons.
Why rape occurs is a logical question that society should be asking a lot more, I would suggest. Otherwise the problem will go on, harming many more lives, spreading diseases and causing more misery for our entire social structure. Here are some possible reasons:
1. A lack of moral values. This should be obvious. We live in a secular culture in which many people are encouraged to do whatever they wish if they can get away with it. This is the horror of so-called liberalism, which is often not that liberal and is funded and promoted by socialists and others who destroy Western society. In some other nations, such as those in the Middle East, the moral and Biblical values simply do not exist and never have.
Some say we should not impose the Ten Commandments and other basic Biblical teachings on others. The rules are harsh, they say, and not needed. I disagree strongly. They are simply rules of common decency.
Anyone who doesn’t like them is not thinking clearly or is simply reacting, perhaps, to a rigid parent who perhaps abused them with such rules. The rules themselves are common sense, and should be posted and taught everywhere.
America, for example, has banned bible teaching in the public schools and banned the display of the Ten Commandments in courtrooms. This must be reversed to stop her slide into oblivion and debt. I hope more people can see this sooner rather than later.
2. Bad upbringing and bad role models. Although it sounds horrible, some parents actually teach their male children that it is okay to attack women – just for fun, perhaps, or to get them to marry you, perhaps. Locker room talk often has to do with how to bed the girl and how to rip her up good. Some religions sadly allow it, too.
Meanwhile, the mass media too often plays up sexual exploits like the movies of James Bond, and usually downplays the dangers and horror of rape.
3. Hatred of women, especially of one’s mother. This is a form of projection and serious mental illness, but it occurs. In some cases, the rapist was abused and tortured as a child, for example.
4. Biochemical imbalances in the brain such as a fast oxidation rate with a low sodium/potassium level, or perhaps toxic levels of cadmium, lead, and other toxic metals. These heighten the emotions, stimulate testosterone production, perhaps, and alter perception so that some men feel no remorse about harming another and even killing another.
This is an important factor today, I believe, and some studies of the toxic metal levels in the brains of criminals bear this out. Other possible biochemical causes may be eating poor quality food, the overuse of medical drugs, and other physical and biochemical insults to men’s bodies today. Much more research in this area needs to be done at once.
5. Brainwashing and hypnosis. Some men and women are brainwashed or hypnotized, and do not act rationally. This is ha