COLOR AND HEALING
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2018, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the author and is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, prescription, treatment or cure of any disease or health condition.
For the fastest healing and development, wear light-colored clothing and as much as possible be around light-colored environments. This principle applies not only to your clothing. It also applies to furniture, electrical equipment, kitchen equipment, countertops, appliances such as refrigerators and stoves, beds, desks, and even floors.
REASONS WHY LIGHT COLORS ARE BETTER
The six reasons are:
1. Absorbing. Dark colors worn on the body absorb energies from those around you. In almost all cases, this is harmful because most people are not radiating good energy.
Dark-colored surfaces of all kinds also absorb and hold more negative energy. Light-colored surfaces and clothing reflect most energies directed at them.
2. Toxicity. Dark-colored dyes used to make dark clothing and dark-colored surfaces are more toxic than white and light-colored dyes used to make light-colored clothing and other surfaces.
A white color is usually made by bleaching fabrics, which does not leave any chemical residue in the fabric. Bleaching is a process of mixing the fabric or dye with oxygen, which lightens its color.
Dark dyes usually contain iron, manganese and certain other metals in biounavailable forms. They are oxides that we call the ‘amigos’. They are all toxic, and not best worn against the skin or anywhere else.
3. Hiding problems. Few are aware of a serious problem on earth involving placing tags and other devices on your body and in your home. Those who do this are the Rogues. They are experts at micro-nano electronics.
They usually wish to slow down your development or do other damage to your body and brain. They have a much easier time hiding poisons and devicees when the clothing and other surfaces in the home or office are darker in color. They are also the ones responsible for a lot of the dark-colored clothing and equipment on earth.
4. Cleanliness. Dirt and grime are much more difficult to see on dark surfaces. As a result, one tends to wash clothing, furniture and other surfaces less often when their color is darker.
5. Invisibility. Dark colors make you more invisible. This is why some who are overweight wear dark colors so as not to attract as much attention to the body.
However, we are here to be the light of the world, and not to be invisible. We do not think that wearing light-colored clothing is more dangerous for women, provided it is not see-through.
6. Yin. Black and other dark colors are more yin than white and lighter colors. Yin is a word in the Chinese language that refers to a quality of particles of matter.
Yin refers to slower moving particles of matter. This produces a colder, darker, and today a much less healthy result because all of the bodies are already too yin due to environmental pollution, electromagnetic stress and other factors.
It is best to be surrounded by a more yang environment, including the color of one’s clothing. This is not as important as the yin or yang quality of one’s food, but it is still a factor in health.
BLACK IS WORST, BUT ALL DARK COLORS ARE NOT AS GOOD
It is best to get rid of all dark-colored objects, clothing, and even shoes. We think you will find life will improve when you do this. We know this is a hardship for some people, but it is the recommendation.
At this time, some objects such as stereo equipment and even computers are fashionably black or dark in color. We hope this will change soon, as there is no reason why the colors need to be dark.
PROBLEMS WITH LIGHT COLORS
Cleanliness. Light-colored clothing and surfaces are more difficult to keep clean. Dirt simply shows more. We do not think this is a problem, however, but just a fact and one that tends to make one clean more often.
See-through. Light-colored clothing needs to be thicker than dark-colored clothing in order not to be somewhat transparent or transluscent. Once again, we do not see this as a problem, and in fact is often less sexy, which is good. Thicker clothing will also weigh a little more, which is not too important.
Visibility. Light colors are easier to see and make for a brighter person and a brighter home. Some people do not like this. However, it is not really a problem at all and one will get used to the brightness.