FIND A NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PRACTITIONER
Updated November 28, 2013
The only way to begin a complete nutritional balancing program is to contact one of the Approved Practitioners listed below. The computer-generated nutrition programs from Analytical Research Labs or other labs are not up-to-date or good enough. Nor is the advice of most medical doctors, holistic practitioners, naturopaths, chiropractors, nutritionists and others who offer hair analysis, including those who claim to offer nutritional balancing. They do not understand the science well enough.
I will set up your program personally if you work with one of the Approved Practitioners listed below. However, I do not work with any clients directly. Please do not send me an email, asking if you can work with me directly. I receive one or two of these requests every day. I would love to work with everyone directly, but it is not possible.
You should receive excellent service from any of the practitioners listed below. Please let me know if you have any problems. Practitioners listed below must agree to:
1. Use Analytical Research Labs for hair testing.
2. Review all hair tests with their coach to make sure the programs are correct.
3. Administer the programs exactly as they are set up for them, without changing any recommendations.
4. Make themselves available to return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
5. Be fully on the program themselves.
6. Conduct their business in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Please let me know if any of the practitioners below are not fulfilling these requirements.
Fees. Most of the practitioners below charge between about $150.00 and $250.00 USD for the initial mineral analysis and program. The fees are about the same or a little less for retest mineral analyses, which are suggested about every 4 to 6 months.
The other main cost is supplements, which for an adult are about $150.00 to $190.00 USD per month if supplements are taken three times daily. The cost is only about $100.00 to $130.00 monthly if you take supplements twice daily. This is okay, though progress may be slower. The supplement costs assume that one takes just the main supplements, and includes a discount, which most of the practitioners offer.
Working long distance. If none of the practitioners below are close by, you may contact any of the practitioners and ask if they will work with you long distance. Most will do so. This usually works very well.
THE APPROVED PRACTITIONER LIST
CLICK TO GO TO YOUR REGION:
1. NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PRACTITIONERS IN THE: USA
* Richard Gerhauser, MD, Tucson, (520) 733-2250 or (520) 299-1959.
* Judy Hazelett, BS, LMT, Payson, (928) 474-1162, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Larry McHaney, DC and Laura Gray, CN, LMT, CNMT, Mesa, (480) 830-6000 or Email: email@example.com.
* Nikki Moses, NC, Glendale, Website: www.mosesnutrition.com or (818) 745-9558.
* Deborah Vidal, RS Hom (NA), CCH, Website: www.LAhomeopathy.com, or (323) 788-7353.
* Eva Vennari, NC, Website: www.hairanalysisforhealth.com or (408) 800-7353.
* Debbie Criddle, Camino, (530) 919-6320.
* Toni Fairman, NTP, Solana Beach, Website: www.biodynamicwellness.com, (858) 259-6000.
* John Himinkool, DC, San Diego (Alpine), Website: www.alignspine.com, (858) 715-9400.
* Sharon Keirouz, NC, Fremont, Website: sites.google.com/site/myhmawebsite.
* June Kripal, B.S., NC, Apple Valley,(760) 985-6281.
* Michael Long, Lac, Ventura, (805) 644, 8044 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lisa Moore, DC, Fair Oaks, (916) 966-7172.
* Roger Lange, NC, Grand Junction, (970) 858 – 6505 or RLange9@aol.com.
* James Ray, DC, ND, Louisville/Boulder, (720) 231-1248 or (303) 664-1248 or email@example.com.
* Michael Bullers, NC, Woodbridge, (203) 530-4893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Shelley Brown, NC, Atlanta, (770) 331-4767 or Email: email@example.com.
* Maureen Mintzlaff, PhD, NC, O’Fallon, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:(618) 477-3900.
* JC Anderson, DC, Avon, (317) 796-0126 or Email: email@example.com.
* Mary Grace Pinella, DC, Fishers, Website: www.drpennella.com, or (317) 863-0365.
* Mike Lovell, NC, Baton Rouge, (225) 268-4054.
* LaRetta Ann Taylor, NC, Baltimore area, (443) 863-8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Denise Miner, NC, Cape Cod, (508) 388-7429 or Email: email@example.com.
* Ana McCardell, NC, Rochester, Website: www.NewBalanceNutrition.com, (248) 429-9355.
* Nancy Despres, RN, CN, Grand Rapids, (616) 813-2557.
* Vickie Nelson, ND, Novi, (248) 412-1003.
* Lisa Rufsholm, NC, East Bethel, (651) 462-1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* David Coleman, 0D, Joplin, Website: www.vision-learning.com, or (417) 782-3488.
* Jasmine Dior, Las Vegas, (702) 656-2706 or mailto:email@example.com.
* Kerry Miller, DC, Santa Fe, (505) 820-1466 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ramsey Mead, RYT, CN, Charlotte, (704) 222-7731, or mailto:email@example.com.
* Dennis Mucahy, DC, Cincinnati, (513) 829-1991 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Janine Martin Horst, NTP, Portland,
* Richard McBride, DC, Willow Grove, http://www.mcbridewellnesscenter.com/ or (215) 657-4054.
* Keith Vencel, NC, Uniontown, (304) 906-9921 or Email: email@example.com.
* Joy Feldman, NC, Woodbridge, (401) 855-8800 or website: joyfeldman.com.
* Patricia Gilmarten, LAc, Providence area, (401)
* Amelia Hirota, LAc., (fertility clinic), East Greenwich, website: www.the-fertility-acupuncturist.com/ or (401) 658-6184.
* Hwasook Lee, LAc., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
* Diane Del Chiaro, NC, Nolensville, (615) 957-4682 or (615) 790-1346, or Email: email@example.com.
* Tim Chrisman, DC, Dallas, (214) 476-8004.
* Diana Guerra, RN, Pharr, (956) 460-3225. (se habla Espanol)
* Regina Renken, NC, Houston, (281) 813-3682.
* Masako Wada, LAc, Austin, Website: www.mypathtowellness.com, or (512) 585-3268.
* Farzin Farid, Dpharm., Northern Virginia, (703) 638-5054 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Jessica Guenther, Website: http://www.redemptivenutrition.com/
* Alexandra Malooley, RN, Alexandria, (703) 216-9569 or email@example.com.
* Eileen Durfee, Kennewick, (866) 463-4533 Office or
* Kerry Rye, Seattle, (206) 265-0366.
* Keith Vencel, NC, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, (304) 906-9921 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mary File, RN, Hurricane, (207) 423-3429.
* Lisa Rufsholm, NC, East Bethel, (651) 462-1555 or email@example.com
* Donna Costa, London, Ontario,
* Guy Crookston, NC, Calgary, Alberta, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (403) 274-3897.
* Jill Swartz, Victoria, British Columbia,
* Josephine Zanetti NC, FDN, RHN, Vancouver, British Columbia and St-Sauveur, Quebec, Website: www.naturalhealthprotocol.com or
* Philippos Neocleous, NC, Limassol, Telephone: 255 81056 or Email: email@example.com.
* Martyn Chilvers Bsc (Hons) Oriental Medicine, SNHS (Dip Nutrition) and Heather Roberts-Chilvers MT, SNHS (Dip Nutrition), Website: www.thesourceasia.com/index.php/body/299-hair-analysis, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: CellularTrends
* Peter Holsman, MD, ND, Ashburton, Victoria, Website: www.liveto100.com.au, Tel.# 03 9885 7766.
* Peter Norwood, Maffra, Victoria, Email: email@example.com, or Tel#: 03 5145 7039 or 04 1744 6581 (cell).
* Vicky Wong, NC, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2812 -1726.
* Hyun-Sook Yoo, NC, pharmacist, Seoul, Email: email@example.com.
* Robert Morgan, NC, Chiang Mai. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No matter who is your consultant or doctor, you can contact one of the program support counselors for more support on your nutritional balancing program. They offer professional counseling in support of the NB program, but do not offer the program itself.
END OF LIST OF NUTRITIONAL BALANCING CONSULTANTS
IF YOU CANNOT FIND A PRACTITIONER NEAR YOU
If none of the practitioners are close by, your may contact any of them and work by mail, email and/or telephone. This usually works very well.
OVERVIEW OF NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAMS
How The Program Works. Illness, in fact, develops in stages. It begins as early as when one is in the womb. Biochemical and other imbalances worsen with age, in almost all cases. Deep healing involves reversing this process by drastically increasing the body’s energy level, enabling it to retrace and remove toxins, infections and more. We improve the energy level by gently and subtly balancing the major tissue mineral levels and ratios, and other methods as well. This is quite unique. As a result we do not need to use remedies of any kind, and indeed, most of them get in the way.
IS NUTRITIONAL BALANCING FOR YOU?
Which conditions can benefit? This program has been offered for over 33 years to more than 100,000 people. For most physical and mental/emotional health conditions, nutritional balancing is superb and the best program I know of.
I do not recommend this program for advanced cancers. For these cases, I prefer the Kelley metabolic cancer therapy offered by Mrs. Pamela McDougle. If you are not sure if a program would help you, send me an email and I will advise you further. In all other cases, it is an excellent program to improve your health.
Who can benefit from a program? The nutritional balancing approach to healing is excellent for most people, but not for all. It requires:
1. Eating a rather simple diet of mainly cooked vegetables, some animal protein daily, a little whole grain, and some raw dairy products if you tolerate them. The diet excludes all fruit, all wheat and spelt, and all soy products.
2. Drinking three liters or three quarts of spring water or carbon-only filtered tap water daily.
3. Following a healthful lifestyle.
4. Taking 8-10 nutritional supplements at least twice each day, or preferably three times daily.
5. If possible, doing the optional detoxification procedures daily. These are the coffee enema, near infrared lamp sauna sessions, rubbing the feet, twisting the spine, the Roy mental exercise and drinking 10-12 ounces of carrot juice daily.
6. All this must be done in accordance with our specific written instructions and explanatory information. I do not recommend combining nutritional balancing programs with other vitamin, mineral, herb, or homeopathic programs. Prescription medical drugs can be combined with the program if they are needed. This is not a problem at all.
Who has the most trouble following a nutritional balancing program? We have found that those who experience the most difficulty are:
1. Intellectuals. These are people who feel they know better, and continually second-guess the program. They continually research on their own, and have difficulty just doing the program as it is set up. The programs are sophisticated, and not easily understood by those who are not trained in this science.
2. Very fearful people. These people panic if a healing reaction occurs. In fact, these reactions are very good. I have never needed to send someone to the emergency room in 33 years. One must learn to just relax and move through the reactions with our help.
3. Very fussy clients. Some people do not like the diet, for example, or do not like the supplements. This makes it difficult to succeed with this program. If one really dislikes cooked vegetables and is not willing to learn how to make them tasty, this program will not work too well.
4. Undisciplined people. Some discipline is needed for this program. It can grow slowly as one works into the program more and more, but it is necessary.
5. Medically-oriented people. Some of our clients are too willing to listen to their medical advisors and friends, even if the medical doctors offer very little. They are usually talked out of a nutritional balancing program for this reason.
6. Very religious people – Christian, Jewish or Islamic. They have too many reasons or excuses for not doing parts of the program.
7. Too set in their ways and difficulty changing.
8. Too disabled and without enough help.
9. Blocked, angry, or unable to follow the program for some other reason.
One can have more than one of the above, and this generally makes things worse. If you are in one of these groups, it does not mean you cannot succeed with nutritional balancing. It just means you may have more difficulty than others who, for whatever reason, are able to just relax and follow the program easily.