FIND A HELPER
TO BEGIN A PROGRAM
Updated October 30, 2017
Warning. Many people now offer “nutritional balancing” who are not authorized and don’t do the programs correctly. Only those listed on this web page and a few new helpers are approved practitioners. If you are not sure, Contact Us for more information.
End of table of contents
We make as much information as possible available at no cost in order to spread nutritional balancing. Unfortunately, this causes some doctors and others to start their own version of the program.
Please do not be misled by people who say they have studied with us for 10 years or even longer and offer an “improved version” of the program. We doubt it very much because they are not using the same team of helpers to set up the programs.
To begin a nutritional balancing program with us, contact one of the Approved Helpers listed on this web page.
The computer-generated programs from Analytical Research Laboratories or other laboratories, or the advice of any other doctors or nutrition consultants, are not the same as our programs and not as good.
A nutritional balancing program drastically increases the adaptive energy level of the body. Energy then becomes available for healing, regeneration and the removal of toxins. Balancing the tissue minerals and keeping them balanced by retesting the hair every 4 to 6 months is the key to raising the energy level.
Symptoms are relieved in the body’s own order and timing, and not necessarily in the order that you might desire. One reason for this is that many people have latent or sub-clinical conditions that may be healed first, before other symptoms go away.
Another reason symptoms may not go away in the order you wish is that a symptom you consider very important, such as headaches or a skin rash, may not be life-threatening. Meanwhile, a symptom you consider less important such as a minor pain may have a much more serious cause, and will be handled first.
You may temporarily experience aches and pains, colds, sore throats, flare-ups of old injuries, or other symptoms. These are called healing or purification reactions.
As your energy increases, your body automatically begins to cleanse and repair itself. These temporary symptoms are evidence of this healing.
Causes for these reactions include:
1. Healing chronic infections.
2. Removal of toxic metals, toxic chemicals, or medical drugs.
3. Rebuilding of tissue.
4. Other shifts in body chemistry.
Contact your helper if these symptoms are annoying. If symptoms are very intense, stop the supplement program until you speak with your helper. Ask your helper to have Dr. Wilson check your program. Symptoms can often be alleviated by making changes in your program over the telephone.
Many people notice some improvement within a few days to a few weeks. However, deep and permanent correction of body chemistry takes longer. It does not begin for a few months and it continues for years.
In fact, development continues for as long as life goes on. This is a unique process that strengthens the body and extends life. Your health will tend to continue to improve as long as you remain on a program.
We always recommend visiting a medical doctor if you feel the need. However, the following problems can occur when visiting doctors:
a. Nutritional balancing programs often skew blood tests, urine tests, and even x-rays. This frightens doctors, who then discourage you from doing the program and/or frighten you into taking drugs you don’t need.
In fact, most abnormal readings usually correct themselves within a few months, without any need for drugs or other interventions.
b. Misdiagnoses and diagnoses based upon defensive medicine are common today very confusing. The latter are diagnoses such as a cancer that doctors make to protect themselves legally. They are “standard practice” at many medical centers to protect against lawsuits.
c. Purification reactions frequently look like diseases. Doctors are not familiar with these healing processes, so they confuse them with diseases that require medical intervention.
Dr. Wilson and his helpers set up your program if you work with one of the Approved Helpers listed below. Dr. Wilson has been doing this work for 38 years and some of his helpers have even more experience.
However, we do not work with anyone directly. Please do not send an email, asking if you can work with Dr. Wilson directly. He would love to work with everyone directly, but it is not possible.
Most of the helpers below charge between about $150.00 and $300.00 USD for the initial mineral analysis and consultations to set up the program. The fees are a little less for retest mineral analyses, which are needed every 3 or 4 to 6 months.
The other main cost is nutritional supplements. For an adult, the cost is about $160.00 to $200.00 USD per month if supplements are taken three times daily.
Supplements cost about $100.00 to $120.00 monthly if you take them twice daily. This is okay, although progress may be slower. The supplement costs assume that one takes just the main supplements, and includes a discount, which many of the helpers offer.
Most clients do the program long distance by telephone, mail and email. Most helpers offer this service, and it works well.
You should receive excellent service from all of the helpers listed below. Helpers listed on this web page agree to:
1. Review all hair tests with their advanced student to make sure the programs are correct.
2. Administer the programs exactly as they are set up, without changing any recommendations. An exception is if you wish to take the supplements only twice daily, or even just once daily for financial or other reasons, that is okay, although it might slow down healing and development.
3. Return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
4. Be fully on the program themselves.
5. Conduct their business in a totally ethical and professional manner.
Please Contact Us to let us know if any of the helpers below are not fulfilling these requirements.
Click below to go to your region:
* Judy Hazelett, BS, LMT, Payson, (928) 474-1162, or Email: email@example.com.
* Larry McHaney, DC and Laura Gray, CN, LMT, CNMT, Mesa, (480) 830-6000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles area:
* Amahl B. Van Halsema (“Van”), Website: www.vhHealth.com or phone: (310) 795-8657.
* Jennifer Corte, LAc., NC, Elk Grove, Phone: (650) 436-7855, Email: email@example.com (Assisting Women and their Children and Animals)
* Michaela Gordon, NC, MSOT, Ventura, (805) 290-0933.
* John Himinkool, DC, San Diego (Alpine), Website: www.alignspine.com, (858) 715-9400.
* June Kripal, B.S., NC, Apple Valley,(760) 985-6281.
* Luke Pryor, Grass Valley, (530) 270-9207,
* James Ray, DC, ND, Boulder, (720) 231-1248 or (303) 664-1248 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Maureen Mintzlaff, PhD, NC, O’Fallon, (618) 477-3900 or Email: email@example.com.
* JC Anderson, DC, Avon, (317) 796-0126 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mary Grace Pinella, DC, Fishers, Website: www.drpennella.com, or (317) 863-0365.
* Vicki Nelson, ND, Louisville, (888) 827-4921.
* Kathy Desser, NC, Email: email@example.com.
* Vicki Nelson, ND, Novi, (248) 566-9900.
* Leslie Brown, NC, Lees’ Summit, (816) 554-3674 or CoachLeslieBrown@gmail.com.
* David Coleman, 0D, Joplin, (417) 782-3488 or website: http://colemanvisioncenter.com.
* Timothy Ellington, Wellology Consultants, Omaha, (402) 925-3122 or (888) 537-2329, or Email: Timothy@wellologyconsultants.com or Website:
* Ronald Hubbs, LAc, Tigart, Email:Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Dustin Stump, NC, Hanover, (717)-634-9383 or Email: email@example.com.
* Keith Vencel, NC, Nashville, (615) 428-2140 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tim Chrisman, DC, Dallas, (214) 476-8004.
* Fallon-Marie Decker, NC, Coppell, (469) 955-0796 or Website: www.fallonfoods.com.
* Diana Guerra, RN, McAllen, (956) 460-3225 or Email: email@example.com (se habla Espanol).
* Regina Renken, NC, Houston, (281) 813-3682, Website: http://fybalance.com/. (also offers Nutritional Balancing daycare).
* Farzin Farid, Dpharm., Northern Virginia, (703) 638-5054 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Brandon Brownell, NC, Olympia, (360) 999-8137 or Email: email@example.com.
* PJ Wilson, DC,
* Pam Marshall-Neil (not taking new clients at this time).
* Guy Crookston, NC, HHP, Calgary, Alberta, Email: HTMA@telus.net or telephone: (403) 880-5707.
* Cecilia K. Martell, B.Sc (Biol), M.Sc (Envir Toxicol), MBA, NC, Ontario/Quebec (Speaks English)/(Parle Francais), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Marian Verhesen, NC, Red Deer, Alberta, Website: www.testmyhair.info/, or (403) 598-0937 or Email:email@example.com.
* Josephine Zanetti NC, FDN, RHN, Vancouver, British Columbia and St-Sauveur, Quebec, Website: www.naturalhealthprotocol.com or
* Martyn Chilvers Bsc (Hons) Oriental Medicine, SNHS (Dip Nutrition) and Heather Roberts-Chilvers MT, SNHS (Dip Nutrition), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Website: hairdiagnostics.com and nutritionalbalancingretreat.com.
* David Hogberg, NC, Ostersund, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lewis Rowlands, BA, NC, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, Email: email@example.com or Website:
* Matthew Scott, B. Ac., NC, Sydney, Phone:
(+61) 04 5203 4660 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sari Young, BNSc (hons); AdDip Naturoapthy; AdDip Western Herbal Medicine; AdDip Nutritional Science, Victoria, Phone: 0403 320 845 or Website: www.sarisnaturalmedicine.com.au or Email: email@example.com.
* Vicky Wong, NC, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2812 -1726.
SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
* Alexandra McCulloch, NC, Mexico, Email: email@example.com.
* Cecilia K. Martell, B.Sc (Biol), M.Sc (Envir Toxicol), MBA, NC, Ontario/Quebec, Canada (se habla Espanol), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Alon Davidow, Sandton, South Africa, Cell phone: +27 84 507 6413, Email: email@example.com, or
No matter who is your consultant or doctor, you can contact one of the program support counselors for psychological counseling support on your nutritional balancing program. They offer professional counseling in support of the NB program, but do not offer the program itself.
END OF LIST OF NUTRITIONAL BALANCING HELPERS
© October 2017, The Center for Development
History. Nutritional balancing, a universal science that applies to all life forms, was founded about 45 years ago by Dr. Paul C. Eck. Dr. Wilson expanded it and has added much to it over the past 30 years.
It has become a modern development program, not just a healing program. For details, read Introduction To Development.
Which conditions can benefit? For most physical, emotional and mental health conditions, nutritional balancing is superb and the best program we know of.
We do not recommend this program for advanced cancers. For these cases, we prefer the Kelley metabolic cancer therapy offered by Mrs. Pamela McDougle.
If you are not sure if a nutritional balancing program would help you, send an email and we will advise you further. In most other cases, it is an excellent program to improve your health.
What does the program require of you? It requires:
1. DIET. Eating a rather plain, simple diet of mainly cooked vegetables, some animal protein daily, some blue corn tortilla chips, and perhaps a little raw dairy products if you tolerate them. The diet excludes all fruit, all sugar, all wheat and spelt, all smoothies and shakes, all soy products. It also excludes most raw food, most juices, and all refined or “junk” food.
Following the diet is the most important part of the program and the most difficult for most people.
2. DRINKING WATER. Every day one must drink two to three liters of either spring water or tap water filtered with carbon or sand only.
3. LIFESTYLE. Following a healthful lifestyle. This includes gentle exercise only, sexual restraint, and plenty of rest and sleep.
4. NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS. Taking about eight nutritional supplements two or three times daily.
5. THE DETOXIFICATION PROCEDURES. If possible, doing the detoxification procedures daily. These are: Coffee Enemas, Red Heat Lamp Sauna Therapy, rubbing the feet (Foot Reflexology), The Spinal Twists, and the Pushing Down Mental Exercise. All these must be done in accordance with our specific written instructions.
6. LIMITED COMBINING. One cannot combine a nutritional balancing program with other vitamin, mineral, herb, or homeopathic programs. These will ruin the nutritional balancing program.
However, the program combines well with quality chiropractic care. Prescription medical drugs can also be combined with the nutritional balancing program if they are needed. Many drugs can be discontinued after a few months on a nutritional balancing program. DO NOT STOP PRESCRIBED MEDICATION UPON STARTING A NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAM.
7. THINGS TO AVOID. Foods, supplements and detoxification procedures to avoid are just as important as those that are needed.
WHO DOES BEST ON A NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAM?
Certain personality qualities are desirable for success:
1. Open-minded. The program is somewhat unusual, compared to most healing regimens.
2. Not lazy. The program requires some work and time on your part. Learning to do the diet and the procedures may also take a little time and effort.
3. A little nitty gritty, or not squeamish. For best results, the program involves enemas, sauna sessions and foot rubs that some people find dirty or repulsive. One must be willing to do these, and most people love them after a time.
4. Willing to follow orders. The program is integrated and powerful. If one just does a little of it, adds other things to it, or skips parts of it, it will not work as well and may not work at all. In particular, the diet is most important.
5. Honesty with yourself and your helper. This is important because when retracing or healing reactions occur, we need to know exactly what you are doing and feeling in order to advise you properly. Some people do not want to say what they are eating, or which parts of the program they do. This causes many problems.
WHO HAS THE MOST TROUBLE WITH A NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAM?
Traits that make following a nutritional balancing program difficult are:
1. Second guessers. This group of people believe they know better than we do how to do the program. They tell us that they are unique (which is true) and therefore they need a different program in some way. The latter is not usually true.
Some people have difficulty following the program as it is set up. The most common reason is that the program brings up feelings or psychological issues that are unpleasant. This has to do with retracing and ridding the body of past traumas.
In this case, the best advice is usually to just go slowly by taking fewer doses of supplements, but do not start changing the diet or the supplements, or anything else. If difficulties persist, ask your helper to have us check your entire program, in case your body chemistry has shifted and a change is needed in the program.
2. Doubters. These clients are continuously confused because they have almost an addiction to the internet or other types of health research. As a result, they have trouble staying on the program.
Unfortunately, there is a large amount of false, malicious and half-true information on the internet and elsewhere. This is a real problem in medical research today. For more on this topic, please read Internet Research on this website.
3. Terrified. Some people are afraid of coffee enemas, afraid of rubbing their feet, afraid of a nutritional supplement, or afraid of giving up all fruit. Such fears are fed by hundreds of articles on the internet and elsewhere. Too much fear will prevent a person from even starting, or from continuing a program.
Others panic if a healing reaction occurs. The program often causes “housecleaning” to occur, and the reactions are very good, and evidence of deep healing. Almost all are totally benign.
Also, blood, urine and even x-ray tests are often temporarily abnormal due to the program and this frightens some people.
4. Too fussy. Some people do not like eating cooked vegetables. Others do not like taking nutritional supplements. Still others do not like drinking so much water, and still others feel they must eat fruit. This makes it difficult to succeed with this program. If one really dislikes cooked vegetables and is not willing to learn how to make them tasty, this program will not work too well.
5. The undisciplined. Doing this program requires and teaches self-discipline. It develops slowly in most people. It grows over time.
Learning self-discipline is part of becoming more mature, and taking back control of your life. It is an integral part of any development program.
6. The brainwashed or weak-willed. Some of our clients are easily talked out of the program by their medical doctors, naturopaths, nutritionists, friends, family members, the media, or others.
For success, one must let go of one’s attachment to all diagnose-and-treat and remedy-seeking methods. These are the methods used by the regular medical, holistic medical, and naturopathic professions today.
7. Disabled without enough help. Some people cannot do the program well enough due to physical disabilities. One must be able to cook basic meals or have them brought to you. One must be able to take the supplements regularly. Often, one must do the procedures, as well.
If you are in one of the groups above, it does not mean you cannot succeed with nutritional balancing. It just means you may have more difficulty than those who can just relax and follow the program.