INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENT
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the author and is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
A Path, Not Just A Healing Program
Ancient Versus Modern Development
Made In The Image Of God
Improved Immune Response
Better Toxin Elimination
More Enjoyment And Fun
Live A Long Time
Safety Of Development
Blocks To Development
A Complete Development Program
The Energy Centers
What Development Is Not
The Stages Of Development
Development, as the word is used on this website, is a physical process that causes the growth of the human energy field. This electrical field around all bodies is not visible to most people, but it is real. Many articles and illustrations of it can be found on the internet and in many books.
Development is a genetic process in that it that is programmed in the DNA of every person. It is the unfolding of the full genetic potential of a human being.
The instructions are found mainly in the section of DNA that is misnamed junk DNA. This composes 97% of our DNA and it has not been decoded at this time.
Development is your birthright and not something extraordinary. However, it rarely occurs because the bodies are all too weak, toxic and nutritionally deficient.
Development is fulfilling your full human potential. The so-called human potential movement in psychology, which is a good idea, pales by comparison.
Development is the highest form of honoring yourself.
Development is a nutritional or biochemical process because it requires superior nutrition in order to “turn on” the genes that build the energy field.
A precise, very long physiological process with definite stages and a fixed sequence of events.
A state of extreme wellness. For details, read Wellness.
Development is ancient knowledge mentioned in places such as the Hebrew Bible, and in earlier books, as well. Some have known about it for millennia. However, it has been suppressed and is not taught much at this time except in a limited number of monasteries around the world.
Development offers benefits that no other method or path can offer. These include:
- a much tougher, stronger body
- greatly improved health
- tremendous improvement in brain activity leading to better thinking, a better memory and new abilities
- a longer and happier life
- receiving more help and protection from advanced beings
- much greater safety
- more maturity
- much more wisdom
Development is also a spiritual process because it is:
- The growth of the monad, a word that means the imperishable or spiritual aspect of a person.
- A transformation of a human being from a physical creature into an etheric or spiritual one.
- The transformation of a human being from a being purely an effect of life to becoming a cause of life.
- Involves major changes in the human energy field. Four major energetic changes are:
1. Opening and growth of the Seven Physical Energy Centers.
2. Growth and filling of the five upper Energy Fields or so-called Subtle Bodies.
3. Establishment and growth of The Merkaba.
4.Establishment and growth of The Plumes.
A PATH, NOT JUST A HEALING PROGRAM
A path means that development needs to be a lifestyle and a goal that one keeps in mind at all times. In the ancient Tibetan literature, development is called the golden path. This is because one’s energy field turns a beautiful gold color at a certain point during early development.
Among some older Hebrew and Christian groups, its is called the path of ascension or the elevated path. It is an ascension path because when the merkaba (vehicle of light) is sufficiently developed, we are told that one can take the body away from the earth, as did some of the Catholic saints and the Hebrew patriarchs.
Some of our Christian clients call the program their expanded walk with Christ.
In some other traditions, development is called the straight and narrow path. This is an appropriate term because this path has certain definite requirements we will discuss later in this article.
The bushmen of the Kalahari call it the path of return. The reason is that on this path one returns to one’s past and clears all illnesses, traumas and mistaken perceptions. On this website, the process is called retracing.
DEVELOPMENT LITERATURE AND THE BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE
Western development literature:
The Old Testament of the Bible, in Genesis 1:27 says, “God made man in his own image”. One meaning of this statement is that just as God is developed, and so, too, can a human being develop.
Some of the Hebrew patriarchs such as Abraham, Sarah, Enoch and Ezekiel experienced advanced development. Their lives are described, to varying degrees, in the Old Testament of the Bible. They lived long lives and had unusual abilities, such as Sarah giving birth at the age of 90.
Jesus of Nazareth demonstrated abilities that come with advanced development. He also taught some of the principles of rapid development, such as living a clean life, sexual restraint, being honest, and more.
A number of Catholic saints experienced more advanced development. Among the best known is Padre Pio of Italy.
Another developed man known in the West is Santa Claus. He never seems to age and he knows all about every child! This may sound silly, but the legend of Santa Claus is based on the amazing story of Saint Nicholaos of Myra (270 AD to 343 AD). For more details, read Nicholaos of Myra.
Oriental development literature. The Tibetan culture, in particular, has taught development in their monasteries for many years. However, most of the teaching has been kept secret and not taught in public.
A few books about their methods are the 5-volume set, The Life And Teaching Of The Masters Of The Far East by Baird T. Spaulding. Also, the books by Lobsang Rampa are quite wonderful descriptions of life in a Tibetan monastery.
Some of the ancient yoga literature such as the 8-fold path also involve development. Gautama Buddha was also a developed man and taught many people some aspects of development.
Development in native cultures:
Some native earth cultures also teach development. A fairly recent book that touches on the subject of development is The Mutant Message From Down Under by Marlo Morgan. It is a story about an American woman who spends time living with the Australian Aborigines.
Older methods not working well today. While the above are all interesting, the older methods do not seem to work as well today. This may be due to:
- changes in our diets and food supply
- ionizing radiation everywhere on the planet thanks to nuclear power plants and A-bomb tests
- pollution with metals and chemicals
- horrifying amounts of electromagnetic stress or EMF smog from cell phones, computers, television sets and other devices that emit harmful electromagnetic fields.
The development methods recommended on this website may seem unusual, but they are tailored to people living in the 21st century and they work much better than some older methods. They are also designed to be done at home because it is not possible for most people to live in monasteries or convents.
DEVELOPMENT AND HEALING
One of the great benefits of development is that it heals most health conditions, both physical and emotional. Healing is a byproduct of development. This is the reason that the development programs that we offer are often more effective than most medical, holistic, naturopathic, nutritional or other regimens.
Not part of Dr. Eck’s work. Dr. Paul C. Eck, the founder of mineral balancing science and one of the author’s teachers, did not know about development. At least, he never spoke about it with me.
1. If you want to develop quickly, follow a complete development program and the suggestions in the Young Person’s Manual.
2. Everyone develops at their own pace, so do not compare yourself with others. Many factors influence how fast you will develop, including:
a. How ill you are. This is not easy to assess, since many health conditions are hidden or sub-clinical. These include chronic infections, and metal and chemical toxicity.
b. How well you adhere to the development program. The most important parts of the program are often the diet and the pushing down exercise, but all aspects can be critical to speed up development. Spending an hour or, better yet, two hours daily or more with the pushing down exercise is critical.
The goal of the pushing down exercise is to bring in a maximum amount of new etheric energy into the body. This regenerates the body, extends life and improves health. For more on this topic, please read Etheric Energy on this website.
c. How much rest and relaxation you obtain.
d. Your stress level and occupation.
e. Your living situation. A good marriage, for example, may speed it up. This may be because it provides wonderful emotional and mental support, even if it takes up some of your time and energy.
f. Other factors. Many factors may enter into the speed of development, from genetic differences, to one’s ideas and thinking habits.
3. Development involves strengthening your will, which is a vital yang quality of a person. We cannot overemphasize how important a strong will is for anyone.
4. Development involves discipline. This is another wonderful yang quality.
5. Service. Development is not only a way to improve health and extend your life. It is also an important type of service to humanity and beyond. Development serves everyone because:
a. Developing oneself turns a person into a broadcaster of healing energy. To learn about this, please read Broadcasting on this website.
b. Developing oneself sets an example that makes it easier for others to follow.
c. As you develop, you are able to help heal others at a distance by sharing nutrients, thoughts and more from your body more easily. This is empathic healing.
d. Developing yourself actually improves the overall energy of the entire universe.
Development has many effects. Here are just a few of them:
* More enjoyment and fun in life. This is primary. Instead of the body aging and becoming diseased, the body slowly de-ages, the mind improves, new abilities appear, and one has time for much more enjoyment of life.
* Faster regeneration of the body. This is important because the body is always in a process of being torn down by stress, and having to rebuild. Rebuilding of the body slows as one ages, and this opens the body to all diseases. Development causes much faster and more accurate synthesis of proteins, enzymes and all vital body chemicals.
* A better immune response. A stronger immune response means fewer infections. Normally, the thymus gland and other immune structures in the body begin to weaken and atrophy around the age of 30. Development slowly restores the thymus gland, the Peyer’s patches, and other immune structures.
* Better toxin elimination through the thymus gland and the Peyer’s patches. The thymus gland regenerates as one develops more.
The Peyer’s patches are small lymph glands located along the wall of the small intestine. They allow the body to eliminate certain toxins directly from the lymph fluid into the small intestine without having to pass through the liver or kidneys. The Peyer’s patches tend to atrophy after about age 40. Development slowly restores them.
* Telomere lengthening. The telomeres are little tags on one end of a chromosome. As we age, they shorten. As this occurs, more errors occur in copying our DNA. This causes some diseases of aging. Development can reverse this process.
* Increased brain power. As we age, brain cells die and are not adequately replaced. This is one cause of diminished mental capacity in older people – and even in some younger ones today.
Development causes the replacement of some of the glial supporting cells in the brain with neurons. The latter are the cells required for thinking and memory. The result is an improvement in cognitive skills, memory, coordination, personality integration and improved overall brain activity.
* Helping others. Many people want to help others, and are not sure how to do it. Development is the best way possible. As one develops, one automatically assists everyone else on the planet to heal and to develop themselves.
The reason this occurs is somewhat esoteric, and has to do with resonance and induction. Basically, as one develops, one’s vibration changes, and this assists others to change in the same way.
* Special Abilities. As one develops, one develops unusual abilities such as telepathy, ability to see the energy field around a living being, and many others.
* Guidance. When one develops sufficiently, one receives personal guidance that is truly wonderful.
* Longevity. The body lasts much longer when it is developed. It can be possible to stay in the body as long as one wishes.
This website is deeply concerned with the safety of all methods of healing. In this regard, development is one of the safest ways to restore and maintain one’s health. Reasons for this include:
1. Development is based on following a healthful lifestyle and an excellent quality diet.
2. Development rarely requires the use of toxic drugs, surgery, bio-identical hormones, chelation or other somewhat more dangerous methods and procedures.
3. Development involves a lot of rest and sleep. This tends to reduce injuries from accidents that often occur when people are overtired.
4. Development teaches self-discipline. This trait also tends to reduce accidents.
BLOCKS TO DEVELOPMENT
Development is a natural process. However, it rarely occurs due to several factors:
* Poor nutrition. Most everyone today is somewhat mineral-starved. Sea salt, for example, is very important to eat liberally to speed up development.
Even those who eat only organically grown, natural, whole foods are low in minerals. The reasons are:
1. One must cook all vegetables or the body cannot extract many minerals from them.
2. One must chew the food and have good eating habits.
3. One must limit stress, which uses up nutrients quickly.
4. The mineral content of our food on earth has declined on earth in the past 100 years or so, thanks to the green revolution.
One problem of modern agricultural science is the use of superphosphate fertilizers. It is used on organic and commercial food today. This food - which includes all of it today - is higher in carbohydrates, but much lower in vital minerals.
This is easily proven by comparing the USDA analysis of foods table from a century ago with that of today. A book entitled Empty Harvest (1995) by Dr. Bernard Jensen and Mark Anderson, and other books, explain this fact in detail with statistics taken from government agencies. It is a tragedy.
Other problems are the use of pesticides, the use of hybrid crops bred for ease of cultivation, pesticide resistance or something else, but not bred for better mineral nutrition.
With the green revolution has come less starvation on earth, at least for now, but also the so-called diseases of civilization, such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. So it has been a mixed blessing with serious problems. Modern methods of agriculture must change or things will only get worse.
Other causes of poor nutrition are stopping breastfeeding before the age of about 3, and eating refined grains, refined sugar, and other “junk” food and fast food. Toxins in many foods are another serious problem because they upset digestion. For more on this topic, please read Everyone Is Toxic And Depleted.
* Recreational drug use. Another powerful block to development is using drugs, including marijuana. Avoid all drugs, including recreational and medical marijuana, if you are interested in development. For more on this topic, please read Recreational Drugs, Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil.
* Stress. Reducing all types of stress and getting plenty of rest are most helpful for development. For more on this topic, please read Understanding Stress.
* Congenital problems. These are nutritional deficiencies and toxic metals in newborns. They are passed from the mother into the baby during pregnancy. They almost always include zinc and selenium deficiencies, and excessive amounts of toxic metals such as mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead and others.
* Toxin exposure after birth. This can also slow development. The worst of these are vaccines. The truth about vaccine damage is heavily suppressed. Vaccines have spawned the autism and ADD epidemics of today, among other very serious health problems of children.
Doctors who speak out against vaccines lose their licenses, so you won’t get the truth about vaccines from licensed doctors. Even naturopathic schools require the students to be vaccinated, indicating that they, too, have lost their way. For much more on this topic, please read Vaccination and Vaccine Horror Story on this website. For more on toxic metals, please read Toxic Metals on this site.
* Other medical drugs. Many medical drugs are quite toxic and will slow development. Many are overprescribed because doctors are not taught the safer natural methods of healing most health conditions.
Among the most toxic drugs are antibiotics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS. Cholesterol-lowering drugs and oral anti-diabetic drugs are also quite toxic and very rarely needed. For more on this topic, please read Drug Problems and Dangerous Drugs.
* Ionizing radiation These poisons also slow or stop development. Have as few x-rays as you can. Dental x-rays are not too bad. Full body exposure is bad, and CT scans are the worst. One CT scan can be equivalent to about 400 chest x-rays.
Cell phones and phone towers. These are flooding the world with harmful electromagnetic fields that also slow the development process. Try not to use these phones. For more on this topic, please read Electromagnetic Pollution.
Hormonal attack. This is the secret use of concentrated animal pheromones to upset the hormonal balance of men and women. For details about this problem, read Hormonal Attack.
1. The pulling down mental exercise. This needs to be done at least one hour daily and preferably two or three hours daily. It is a simple exercise, but very necessary.
2. Diet. The development diet is the best we have found. It supplies a lot of cooked vegetables and these seem necessary today for fast development. At this time, one cannot just take supplements to supply these minerals. I wish this were true, but it is not. Many of the needed mineral compounds are found only in food.
It also requires small portions of animal quality protein twice a day, eating some blue corn chips daily, no pig products and no or minimal fruit, sugar or junk food. For details, read Food For Daily Use.
3. The right type and amount of drinking water. Drink between two and three quarts or liters daily of either a quality spring water or carbon-only or sand-only filtered tap water.
AVOID most other types of drinking water, particularly reverse osmosis water. This water, along with distilled water, are devoid of minerals, which is harmful for development. Reverse osmosis water, alkaline waters and distilled water are also too yin. For more on drinking water, please read Water For Drinking on this site.
4. Nutritional supplements. Taking extra amounts of a few nutrients is also very important. These include omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, trimethylglycine, kelp, calcium, magnesium, zinc and a digestive aid with ox bile and pancreatin.
In our experience, taking most other supplements slows or stops development. Most of them are too yin and many of them unbalance body chemistry. For example, avoid homeopathy, chelation therapy, intravenous vitamins, and most herbs.
The basic supplement regimen is in the Healing Lifestyle article. Much better is to embark on a complete development program because the supplement program is individualized and for this reason, much more powerful. See below for how to do this.
5. Rest. Nine or ten hours of sleep daily is very important. Also, take a nap or even two, when needed. Also, very important is to go to bed early – between and 8 and 9 PM. For details, read Rest And Sleep.
6. Sexual fluid retention. Men and women should not have sex with fluid loss more than once a week, and less after age 35 or so. However, Down Sex with no fluid loss is fine and actually very helpful. Hugging, kissing and touching are fine. For more details, please read Sexuality And Development.
7. Reddish heat lamp therapy. Shine a reddish heat lamp on the abdomen or back for at least one hour daily. Alternatively, use a red heat lamp-powered sauna for 20 to 60 minutes daily. This provides frequencies that seem to be needed for rapid development and healing. No other type of lamp will work. Nor does sunbathing do not do the same thing.
8. The other detoxification and healing procedures. Many people also need the other healing and detoxification procedures recommended with every development program. These include the Neck Pull, Coffee Enemas, The Spinal Twists, foot Reflexology, and perhaps the others found in the article entitled The Accelerators.
9. A suitable location. You need to be in a location where you can do the above program. Any place that is safe, quiet, clean and low-stress will work.
If you have to work, then look for a situation in which you don’t have to work too hard or long hours so that you will have time for the program.
Access to organic food is very helpful. A dry climate and higher altitude are also a little better.
Attitudes. For rapid development, adopt and live by Biblical values such as the Ten Commandments Of Moses and the Golden Rule. Avoid liberal values, which are more yin and get in the way of development.
Also, learn to love yourself very much at all times, and learn to forgive yourself and everyone else for everything that has ever occurred.
Also, avoid negative thinking. This includes victim thinking, which is a killer. It also includes wishing evil on anyone and holding on to resentments and hatred for anyone or anything. These block development.
Goals. Focus your attention and energy first on development, and delay other goals and pleasures for a while.
For example, be willing to delay having a family, making a lot of money, having a lot of friends, and having careers and other achievements until you have developed to a degree. Then you can have all these things, and much more. The problem is that if you focus on the usual goals, you won’t have much time to do the program.
Also, start thinking long-term. Ask what will I do if I am around in 100 years or more, and feeling very well and strong?
Emotions. Controlling emotions, staying away from negative emotions such as fear and anger, and emotional detachment are most helpful.
For more details, please read The Young Person’s Manual.
A COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
If you follow the instructions above, development will begin to occur. However, if you wish to speed up the process, then begin and stay with a complete development program. Unlike other healing programs, this one is specifically designed to speed up development. That is why the diet, supplements and procedures may seen unusual.
To begin a program, contact one of the practitioners listed on Referral Page. They are the only people we can recommend to assist you.
MORE ABOUT THE MERKABA
The growth of the merkaba is a prominent feature of development. It is pronounced MERKaba, with emphasis on the first syllable.
Merkaba is a Hebrew word found 44 times in the Old Testament of the Bible. It means a chariot or vehicle. It can be translated as vehicle of light. In fact, the Bible discusses development, but only in an oblique or subtle way.
The merkaba begins to grow early in development and continues to add layers or thickness for many years. It is protective, helps regenerate the body and brain, and has many other benefits, as well. For many more details, read The Merkaba.
WHAT DEVELOPMENT IS NOT
It does not require traveling somewhere, attending special classes or joining a particular religious or spiritual group. In fact, most of today’s “spiritual organizations” get in the way of development. Most teach outdated or wrong information. Even if the information were correct, one must go at the pace of the group, and this is usually slower.
It is not spiritualism, in which one tunes into dead people or spirits without bodies to gain access to information or power. We do not recommend this at all!
It is not about the development of psychic powers or mediumship. Many people believe that development is about developing one’s “powers”. This is not true.
During development, unusual phenomena occasionally appear. However, these are never the goal and are purely incidental. If they ever become the objective, then one has lost sight of real development.
STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
Development occurs in stages. It is a long process during which illnesses and injuries slowly heal, one requires a little less sleep and less food, and regeneration occurs at deep levels. For the details, please read The Stages Of Development on this site.
In general, women develop a little more slowly than men. This has to do with their anatomy and other reasons. However, there are ways for women to develop more rapidly. This is the topic of a separate article, Women And Development.
You are not just a body. You are not the body you inhabit and animate, for example. You are much more. You are not just someone’s child, mate, parent, employee or employer. You are more than this. You are not just your mind or even what many call your soul. You are more than this, as well.
Development is about the growth of something entirely different – a human being who is not as physical, and whose body can last a long time.
Humanity is not familiar with development, so don’t try to force it on friends or family. Realize that development is new for this planet, so most people will not be interested, at least at first.
They will ridicule you if you try to make them understand it, even if you explain it well. So work on yourself, and teach by example. If possible, commune with those who are on the same path. The other way – trying to force others to appreciate your way, or to go along, can be extremely frustrating and a waste of energy.
Development takes time, so start now. Old ways of eating and living must change, so start to make these changes as soon as possible. By far, the hardest part of the adventure is starting.
It is like blasting a rocket off to go to the moon and beyond. The hardest part, by far, is getting away from the gravity or inertia of your old lifestyle, old friends, perhaps, and old attitudes that are often far more negative than you may think. Recall this fact often.
Change will occur with development, and is not always pleasant, but need not be feared. At times, relationships, habits, jobs and every other aspect of life-as-usual will need to change or development will cease. However, when the time for these changes is right, they can take place with grace and ease. These changes should never come with anger or resentment or from a place of fear, if at all possible.
Development is about discipline. The word discipline is derived from the same root as the word disciple. It has to do with following a path. It is not about forcing yourself to eat a certain way or to sleep more, although these are needed. It is about becoming a disciple of your true self or real self.
The development of discipline, courage and emotional control have always been a feature of all systems of development, from the beginning of time. The reason is that discipline develops the mind and the will. These are subjects that are important for balanced and safe development. They are dealt with in separate articles on this website such as The Will.
Do not be concerned about when development will come to fruition. The process is very individual, but will proceed rapidly if you follow the guidelines in this article.
Much depends on how faithful you are with your diet, resting, sexual fluid retention and all the other attitudes and behaviors that are necessary. These assist your body to receive more of the energy of the universe that helps create and grow the subtle human energy fields.
Help is available to anyone who wishes to develop himself or herself. Everyone can receive quite specific guidance to help with development. This is your birthright, and there are people and unseen beings whose only function is to help with development.
In fact, they seek out people who are open to development and to guidance, and are more than happy to assist. Never feel that you are all alone in your desire to heal and develop! This is never true.
Just because you live alone or work alone, or seem to be in the company of people who do not share your beliefs, it is never true that you are alone. You are always in the company of hidden helpers in this quest and this adventure.
Development is an adventure – the ultimate adventure. Thinking of development as a sort of punishment in order to get well, or as a mechanical routine that someone has suggested, is absolutely incorrect and will not work!
You will become bored, or tired of it. Development is the highest calling and highest possibility of a human being, and nothing less, ever!
Development should never be viewed as a chore or requirement for health, or any such thing. It is the adventure of a lifetime!
It will eventually surpass every other type of adventure you can imagine, in terms of the joy it causes, the abilities it can bring, the health it can produce, and the insights and wisdom that comes with it.
Will and intent matter in development. This means that if you feel stuck, or if you do not know what to do or how to proceed, your proper intent to develop yourself is helpful. Intent alone is not enough, but it helps.
Intent and willpower carry you along and, in mysterious ways, can connect you to the helpers and activities that you require on this journey.
The reason for this is that your will and intent actually send out an energy that is picked up by others, and they will respond to it. One of my mentors, R. Buckminster Fuller, used to say that “God responds to your initiative”. The New Testament of the Bible states the same thing:
“Ask and you shall receive, Seek and you shall find, Knock, and the door shall be opened”.
Do not fear. Many people fear that if they change they will lose friends, family members and other so-called benefits of this world. Occasionally, this occurs. However, it is not common, and you will only leave behind those who, in fact, don’t like the real you.
It takes a little trust to know that if your situation changes due to development, something better will replace what is lost. Other authors go beyond this and say that there is no real loss as one begins to live a healthier and more wholesome life. This is sometimes referred to as “moving into the Kingdom of Heaven”. You remain connected to everyone, so there is no real loss.
Thus, do not fear the changes that may occur with development. In fact, all of your best qualities will be preserved at all times, and the truth of all else will be revealed.
Life and love wait upon your welcome of them. In time, you will come to see that the Creator of all life is like the sun that shines on everyone, all of the time, regardless of behavior, wealth, family background, race, religion, gender, or anything else.
Most people, however, prefer to turn their back and live in the shadows, as though the sun is not shining on them for some reason, rather than bask in it and blossom like a flower. Many, in fact, run away from the light as they are not ready to receive the warmth and the love that is theirs to have forever. This is what is meant by the statement that “Love and life wait upon your welcome”.
The world is much more than it seems. The world has a lot of horror, deception and other problems. You can choose to get caught up in this aspect of the world. However, you can instead choose to become caught up with development – the most wondrous and thoroughly amazing aspect of being human.
Development is a wonderful adventure. Start now, and watch the continual unfolding. Do the work, including the Pushing Down Exercise described above. I am available to help if you are not sure if you are doing it correctly.
Remember, you are not just the body you animate. You are also the force of animation itself, the Spirit dancing in the flesh, and an extension of the Creator’s love in physical form. Never doubt that all things are working for your good when you commit yourself to development.
Other articles. This website has about 20 other articles about the specifics of development. All of them are listed at this link.