TIPS FOR TAKING NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© July 2022, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The design of the nutritional supplement part of the development program is quite special. It may appear to be like the supplement programs other practitioners use. However, it is quite different than most. It is designed to have at least fifteen somewhat unusual effects. These include:
- Supply nutrients and in many other ways promote the special process called development. For details, read Introduction To Development.
- Cause the removal of two dozen toxic metals and hundreds of toxic chemicals. More than twenty methods are used together to accomplish this. For details, read Toxic Metals, Detoxification and Autointoxication.
- Supply certain nutrients that are missing or very low in our food supply today. For details, read The Food Story.
- Improve glandular balance and natural hormone production.
- Make the body more warm or yang in macrobiotic terminology. For details, read Yin And Yang Healing.
- Make the body more parasympathetic. For details, read Balancing The Autonomic Nervous System.
- Restore the body's energy production system and help activate a higher level energy production system. For details, read The body's Seven Energy Systems and Restoring The Body's Energy.
- Help to release and undo physical, emotional and mental traumas. For details, read Trauma Release.
- Assist one to calm down and improve mental functioning.
- Open and heal the seven physical energy centers of the body. For details, read The Energy Centers and Raising Girls.
- Improve the spin and strength of the three subtle energy centers called the dantiens. For details, read The Dantiens.
- Move subtle energy inward, downward, and spin it to the right. For details, read The Seven Movements Of Development Science.
- Improve digestion. For details, read Digestion.
- Remove the need to adaptations and compensations that are keeping the body chemistry from changing and healing.
- Gently balance the oxidation rate, the tissue sodium/potassium ratio and other mineral levels and ratios in a coordinated way that does not upset the overall balance of the body. For details, read The Oxidation Types and The Sodium/potassium Ratio.
TIPS FOR TAKING SUPPLEMENTS
Follow the supplement program as well as you can, without altering the program. The reason is that the supplement program is integrated and individualized. Adding or deleting supplements will tend to upset the entire program.
If you are having difficulty with a supplement, submit a question to your Helper and Dr. Wilson and the healing team will address the problem.
Take them consistently. If you are unable to take them as recommended, take all the supplements less frequently (say, once or twice per day instead of three times daily).
Set up a simple, reliable way to take your supplements. For example, rather than open all the bottles each time, several short cuts are:
a) Fill small zip-lock bags with recommended doses of supplements. Keep these handy - at work, in your car, etc. In one evening, you can prepare a month's worth. Small plastic bags are sold at pharmacies.
b) Use a prescription medicine holder or Vitamin Chest (available at supermarkets or health food stores). Pour the contents of the bottles into individual compartments, and mark how many of each to take at what times.
c) Keep an egg crate on your kitchen counter, and fill it with six day’s worth of dosages.
Take your supplements just before, during or after meals. If supplements reduce your appetite, take them after meals. If you wish to lose weight, it may be best to take them before the meal.
We do not recommend substituting other brands of supplements. The Endomet supplements have proven to give the best results. Problems with substituting include:
Poorer quality. We especially find problems with some fish oil and vitamin D products, all herbal products and occasionally others. This occurs even with very costly and fancy brands of these supplements. I am not sure of the reason, but some brands just do not work as well.
Unable to match the formulas.
Adding other supplements or ingredients can and often will upset the balance of your program and impair your results. If you wish to take other products, please check with me first.
Food-based, fungal-based, vegetable-based, herbal and some other types of supplements do not work as well, in our experience.
Supplement may be stored at room temperature if you are taking them daily. Store supplements you are not immediately using in the refrigerator.
When you have a healing or purification reaction, or during a cold or flu, usually it is best to stop your supplements, especially if you are not eating regular meals. For details about handling reactions and retracing, read Retracing and Boosting Your Immune System.
Some people need to cycle the supplements. That is, you may take them for five or six days, and then skip a day. At one time, this was recommended for everyone. However, today many people feel best taking the supplements without skipping a day or two per week.
Rarely, supplements are not absorbed and come through undigested in the stool. This should not occur if you are taking GB-3 or Enz-Aid. This is an important reason for taking these digestive aids. If it still occurs, take more digestive enzymes, or supplements can be crushed with a pill crusher, or ground up.
Reactions to supplements. Supplements recommended are of high quality and purity. However, reactions to supplements occasionally occur. Reactions are often due to biochemical changes in the body, and these will pass in a few days. Reducing the number of supplement dosages each day, for a few days, may help reduce these reactions.
If you continue to react to the supplements, stop the program for two days. Then begin taking one supplement at a time, one tablet a day. If no reaction occurs in about 2 days, add a second supplement, once a day. Do this until you find the one that is causing a reaction.
A common supplement reaction is that magnesium-containing supplements such as SBF, magnesium and rarely Paramin can cause diarrhea. Reducing the dosage and/or substituting one or two Calcium tablets for Paramin usually corrects the problem.
GB-3 can also cause diarrhea or cramping. Always begin this product with only one tablet daily. Slowly work up to one per meal. GB-3 is a very powerful liver cleanser, and it kills yeast and other parasitic organisms. This is why it occasionally causes some diarrhea or cramping in sensitive individuals. Begin with less, if needed.
WHAT IF ONE CANNOT TOLERATE THE SUPPLEMENTS?
The usual cause is a “leaky gut”. This means the intestine is irritated and so some undigested food or supplement components pass from the intestine into the blood stream and cause allergic reactions.
The answer is that one must:
A. Follow the development diet strictly for several weeks (no fruit, no wheat, no smoothies or powders, no superfoods). For details, read Food For Daily Use, Food For Occasional Use and Forbidden Foods. This will begin to heal the leaky gut.
B. Shine a red heat lamp on the abdomen 1 hour daily. This can be very helpful to heal the digestive tract. For details, read Single Lamp Therapy and Sauna Therapy.
C. Stop all herbs and other nutritional supplements because many of these can irritate the intestines.
D. Do daily coffee enemas. We find that most everyone today requires these to balance and strengthen the digestive system. The enemas have dozens of therapeutic effects. For details, read Coffee Enemas.
E. Do the other basic healing procedures. These include the Pulling Down Procedure and daily Foot Reflexology, especially on the intestinal reflex areas of each foot. Each day also do the Twists, Pops, Pulls and Kicks.
F. Deep breathing and proper Sunbathing are also helpful to restore the digestive system. Massage by a friend or partner can also be very helpful to relax and restore the digestive system. For details, read Massage.
This combination usually begins to heal the digestive system, often within a few weeks. As a result, reactions and intolerance to foods and to the recommended nutritional supplements usually diminish or go away completely.
To read more about why these nutritional supplements are so important, read Supplement Use In development Science.
Home * Hair Analysis * Saunas * Books * Articles Detoxification Protocols * Courses * About Dr. Wilson