THE THREE ENERGY CENTERS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The three centers are important energy centers found in every living creature, including human beings. They are not found in plants, however.
General information: All three centers are located along the midline of the body. All are shaped like balls, about the size of a grapefruit or bowling ball. They all spin forward at varying speeds. Most people cannot see them, however, because they are really energy fields that are quite difficult to see.
All of them are involved with and absolutely required to maintain life. They are the organizing energy that is able to move physical matter into special compounds and special positions in space needed to create life. They also store and transmit subtle energy throughout the body.
Here are more details about each one.
1. The upper center is in the middle of the head, between and just above the eyebrows. It has to do with the mind and with Development.
2. The middle center is in the middle of the chest, at the level of the nipples. It has to do with breath, the heart and with the emotions.
3. The lower center is slightly below the navel or belly button, along the midline of the body. It has to do with storage of subtle energy.
Different from the seven physical energy centers. These three centers are totally different from the seven physical energy centers that are on every body. The latter are also along the midline, and are also energy fields. However, the seven centers are not spheres. They are shaped like funnels. For details, read The Seven Centers.
Aging and the three centers. As one ages, the three centers become smaller unless one becomes developed at least to about stage 100. When they are too small, one cannot sustain life.
Color or glow. Those who see them say they should have a bright golden glow or color.
Another name. Some languages refer to them as the dantiens or dantians.
PART OF THE 3 SYSTEM OF THE BODY
The three energy centers are an example of how our bodies are made – in 3 parts. Other examples of this are:
1. The three embryonic tissues. These are the endoderm, the mesoderm and the ectoderm. They grow to form all parts of our bodies.
2. The three hearts. These are also called the triple warmer in acupuncture. For details, read The Hearts.
3. The three brains. Human beings have a mechanical brain (the brain stem), an animal brain (the diencephalon) and a human brain (the cortex).
4. The three pelvic zones. The upper one is roughly between the belly button and the pubic bone. The second zone is roughly in the area of the pubic bone. The third zone is below the pubic bone.
RELATION TO THE TRINITY CONCEPT
The Christian concept of the trinity may relate to the three centers in the following way:
- The first center is the generator (brain) and relates to the Father energy.
- The second center is a connector between the first and the third center and may relate to the idea of the Holy Spirit.
- The third center has to do with reproduction and children, and relates the concept of the Son in Christianity.
II. HEALING THE THREE CENTERS
In most people, the three energy centers spin slowly, and often they do not spin perfectly straight forward. Instead, they spin a little to the right or to the left. Also, they are often a darkish red, orange or yellow color.
The following will go a long way to correct the spin of the three centers:
1. A complete development program.
2. Particularly helpful are the coffee enemas and the pushing down exercise recommended with all development programs.
3. Visualizing the centers spinning fast and in the proper direction can also help.
4. Loving oneself is very helpful.
5. Development, which requires at least 10 years on a development program, greatly helps the three centers spin correctly. For details, read Introduction To Development.
6. Putting some open water at the foot of your bed is very helpful. For details, read Open Water.
7. The Hand Trance is helpful.
Let us discuss a few of these in more detail.
OTHER WAYS TO SPIN THE THREE CENTERS FASTER
#1. Visualize spinning the three energy centers. Once again, lie down comfortably in any position, or you can sit or even stand up. Preferably close your eyes and first locate the three energy centers: The upper one is in the middle of the head. The middle one is in the middle of the chest. The lower one is just below the belly button in the middle of the abdomen.
Now imagine a grapefruit-sized ball or sphere of energy in each of these locations. Each one shimmers and is bright gold in color.
Now spin all three of them in a directly forward direction. This means that if you are looking at them from the right side of your body, they spin in a clockwise direction.
#2. For a greater effect, do the visualization above with another person. Two ways to do this that will enhance the effect are to lie next to another person or do the visualization while doing Down Sex.
#3. The finger spin. Lie down comfortably on your back on a bed or couch. You can be fully dressed.
Place your elbows at your sides. Raise the forearms and hands to a vertical position.
Extend the index finger of each hand so that the left index finger is over your chest and pointed directly to the right. The right index finger should be pointed directly to the left and is over the belly button area. The index fingers should each be about 4-6 inches above the body.
You should now have the left index finger over your middle energy center and your right index finger over the lower center.
Now move both hands, including the index fingers, in small circles. The correct direction of movement is that when the hand and finger move downward toward your feet, they also move outward away from the body.
When the hand and finger move upward toward your head, they move inward toward the body. Do this in a circular motion, and do it as fast as you can. They should move in circles that are about 3-4 inches in diameter.
If you do this right, you should feel a slight tingling in your chest and abdomen.
Spin the fingers and hands rapidly for about 1 minute. Now move the left hand up to your head and spin the upper center in the same direction for about 1 minute. This can be repeated several times daily.
The finger spin is excellent to do while doing a coffee enema, since one is already lying down comfortably.
More information and drawings of the three centers or dantiens are found on websites such as Wikipedia.com, and in articles about subjects such as tÕai chi and chi kung because they are known to some practitioners of these arts.