THE CHANNEL SYSTEM OF THE BODY
by Lawrence Wilson
© October 2020, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The energy channels of the body are thousands of extremely tiny tubes that run vertically from the head to the feet. Subtle energy or ether flows through these tubes and this is required for life to continue. The channels are everywhere in the body.
The meridians. In the science of acupuncture, some of the main energy channels are called the meridians.
The central channel (also called the conception vessel in acupuncture). This is actually a group of vertical energy channels located along the midline of the body.
They run from the middle of the top of the head straight down the midline of the body through the nose, mouth, throat, navel and down to the genital area.
These are very important channels because they support or “feed” all the other channels in the channel system. When they open, one is much more centered in oneself and grounded.
To open these channels requires following a development program faithfully for at least 10 years and often longer. Doing the pulling down exercise for one or two hours every day, in particular, helps open these channels.
The side channels (also called the governor channels in acupuncture and jin shin jyutsu). This is a group of very important channels that are on either side of the central channel, about halfway between the central channel and the outside of the body.
The side channels begin in the area of the ears and flow down the sides of the neck, through the nipples, and down to the leg creases.
All human bodies are born with many of the energy channels blocked or poorly developed. This is due to nutritional problems in the mothers and toxicity of the mothers. This greatly impairs the health of babies today.
During life, more nutritional deficiencies and toxicity from poisons in the air, water and food damages and closes some channels even more. This leads to disease and shortens one’s life.
Fortunately, it is possible to repair the damage to the energy channels. This is one goal of a development program. This tends to heal all illness and extend the life of the body.
OPENNING THE CHANNELS
This is an important goal of every development program. It is one item that distinguishes a development program from other holistic, nutritional, naturopathic and medical therapies.
A development program uses at least a dozen methods of unblock, rebuild, heal and open the energy channels.
The methods include:
- Proper food, especially plenty of the alkaline reserve minerals found only in cooked vegetables. The food must help the body to be more yang, supply many nutrients, be easy to digest, and be fairly toxin-free. For details, read Food For Daily Use.
- A wholesome lifestyle, and specifically retention of most sexual fluid and plenty of rest and sleep. Healthy thoughts and emotions are also important. For details, read Healthy Lifestyle.
- Very specific supplementation that makes the body more yang, supplies missing nutrients, moves energy downward and not in other directions, supports digestion and elimination, balances the oxidation rate and the sodium/potassium ratio, and keeps or makes the body more parasympathetic.
Specific healing and detoxification procedures. These include:
- Deep breathing.
- The Pulling Down Exercise. This directly forces more ether through the channels and helps them open.
- Avoidance of toxins of many kinds
- Coffee enemas
- Foot reflexology. This method works directly upon the channels of the body.
- Red lamp therapy and sauna therapy
- Making the body much more yang.
- Making the body more parasympathetic.
- Twisting the spine
- Pulling and popping the joints so that energy will flow through them more easily.
This website has an article about each of these procedures, or read The Procedures Handbook for a brief explanation of each procedure.
- Other recommended procedures are the neck pull, down sex, the trance states and a few others. We call these the Accelerators.
What to avoid. Equally important is to avoid other diets, incorrect nutritional supplements including most herbs and homeopathy, and some detoxification methods that we find harmful such as chelation therapy, fasting, detox foot baths, the biomat, far infrared saunas, and others.