by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. Qualities Of A Queen
III. Role Of The Queen
IV. The Changeover Process
A queen, as we are using the word in this article, refers to a woman who is in an advanced stage of development. Her body undergoes certain changes. As a result, she develops special abilities and a new role in life.
A MOST INTERESTING ARTICLE
(8/15/23). This is one of the most interesting articles on this website. We just learned from a very old being that, in fact, women can live essentially two lives.
The first life stage is the familiar life of a woman. I am told that in the ancient Ebre language, this stage is called the drone. In this stage, women bear children and cycle. They have higher estrogen levels and more curvy bodies. Their bodies have more copper and less zinc.
However, we learned that a woman can go through a transformation in her mind and her body that results in unusual changes in the body and a new role for a woman.
In this stage, she no longer has menstrual cycles, and she develops unusual abilities and a new role. Reaching this stage requires at least 100 years on the development program and often longer.
II. QUALITIES OF A QUEEN
CHANGES AT EARLIER STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
In order to understand the qualities of a queen, one needs to know about changes that occur at earlier stages of a woman's development. When a woman has developed to Big Stage 2, her hormone levels return to levels similar to about age 30.
As a result, her menstrual periods resume. Also, her overall look becomes very similar to when she was about thirty years old.
This includes her skin quality, the size and shape of her breasts, the condition of her vagina, and her hair color, texture, and quality. She also becomes much healthier and more youthful, although at this time she is usually at least several hundred years of age.
This is the miracle of the process of development. For details, see The Development Chart and read Introduction To Development.
FURTHER CHANGES AS ONE BECOMES A QUEEN
During Big Stage 3 of development, more changes occur in a woman's body. These constitute the qualities of the queen stage of a woman's life:
- The estrogen and copper level decrease. The woman becomes more progesterone-dominant. Progesterone is a more advanced sexual hormone.
The woman becomes less “testy”. This word refers to the hormone testosterone, which also decreases in the woman.
- As a result, her menstrual cycle stops.
- The breasts become smaller and well-shaped. It is a more linear and less curvy look.
- The hips become smaller. It is a somewhat male look that most women like.
- The woman becomes happier and takes on a sparkle. This is due to a combination of the changes in this section.
- The shoulders relax and are more beautiful.
- The woman grows taller and is often as tall as a man. This occurs because the growth plates or epiphyses open, allowing more growth of the long bones.
- The vagina, fallopian tubes and uterus become smaller.
- The ovaries become somewhat smaller.
- The vagina becomes thinner and tighter. It gives the woman a new look that is more beautiful. The vagina takes on a shine. It looks a little like a vertical version of the anal opening.
- The labia remain and completely cover the vaginal opening, like petals of a flower.
- Her skin is a little more dry, but not unattractive.
- The woman smells even better. She smells like a walk through a flower garden.
III. ROLE OF THE QUEEN
All women at all stages of development emit an energy that has a stabilizing and balancing effect upon the planet. This requires the procedure of down sex with her husband or another male partner.
When she becomes a queen, a woman emits much more of this energy. Helping to maintain and restore the earth then usually becomes one of her main occupations.
ROLE OF THE HUSBAND
The restorative action of a queen occurs with the help of preferably her husband or another male partner. To achieve it, they need to engage in the activity called down sex.
This ritual becomes very central in their lives. At this advanced stage of development they usually do it every day.
It is thoroughly pleasurable and not a burden. For details, read Down Hugging and Down Sex.
IV. THE CHANGEOVER PROCESS
A MENTAL CHANGE
To hasten the changeover process, a woman needs to desire to move on from her drone or child-bearing role. This is difficult for some women. However, this desire is most helpful in order to move on to her new role as a queen.
THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The changeover requires advanced development. For this to occur, a woman must continue to follow the development program we teach on this website only, and not other programs.
This includes the pulling down process and, at this time, it includes coffee enemas, red lamp therapy, the spinal twist daily and daily foot reflexology, at the very least. It also means avoiding most use of most medical drugs, vaccines and other toxic substances and procedures.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program