THE WOMEN MASTERS OF THE EARTH
by women masters with Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
What Is A Master?
The Path Of Development
Why This Article?
When To Begin Development
How Many Developed Women Are There?
II. THE WOMEN MASTERS
III. WHAT DOES BECOMING A MASTER REQUIRE?
IV. BLOCKS TO DEVELOPMENT
V. OTHER TOPICS
WHAT IS A MASTER?
It is a word that describes a man or woman who has achieved a certain level of development. Development is the long process of increasing the brightness and complexity of the electromagnetic field around the body by activating genes that are inactive in most people.
Usually, one must be at least at Big Stage 5 of development to be considered a master. This requires at least 1000 years or much more of following the development program described on this website.
Some people do not realize that human beings can live for a long time if they heal and develop the body, but it is true. For details about the stages of development, read Stages Of Development.
Some people refer to masters as ascended masters because some can fly through the air using the merkaba as a vehicle. This is a little esoteric, but completely true. For details, read The Merkaba.
For example, a commentator on Catholic Television a few years ago reported that when Mother Mary appears to the children of Fatima and elsewhere, she arrives inside a “bubble of light”. This is the way a merkaba appears to those who can see it.
THE PATH OF DEVELOPMENT
The life-path of development is a wonderful focus and path for any woman or man. It is especially excellent for women.
It is lengthy. However, the effort brings great rewards in terms of health, much longer life, and the appearance of special abilities that are quite remarkable. For more details, read Introduction To Development.
WHY THIS ARTICLE?
The purpose of this article is to let women know that developing yourself is not unusual in any way. In fact, it is an ancient way for women to succeed in the world that is better than anything you can possibly imagine.
This life-path is rarely taught. It is certainly missing from the elementary schools, high schools, colleges and universities of the world, where it truly belongs.
Anyone who wishes to develop herself (or himself) will receive a lot of help from more developed women who very much want to “graduate” more women masters, especially.
WHEN TO BEGIN DEVELOPMENT
The path of development is open to anyone. It is best to start young – even as a child. However, even a middle-aged woman (or man) can develop enough to sustain the body and go on to more advanced development. This is because anyone who really applies her or himself with the development program will receive help from us.
II. THE WOMEN MASTERS
- Who we are. We are of every race, color, and nationality. There is no special color, race or nation on earth.
- Our age. Most of us are between 1000 and 100,000 years old. This probably sounds quite outrageous, but it is true. Development extends the life of the body because one learns to bring in enough subtle energy or ether to sustain the body for a very long time.
- Appearance. We look very good. As one develops, the body rejuvenates. Every one of us looks between 25 and 40 years of age, even though we are much older.
Even women whose bodies were not that attractive before development become much more so with development. All undeveloped women are somewhat smelly and most are much less attractive than we are.
A hidden truth is that development makes you beautiful. So, please don’t spend your time in front of the mirror checking your wrinkles and other imperfections. Instead, follow the development program and you will become beautiful.
- How many women masters are there? There are at least 5000 women masters. Few are known, however, because they work quietly and don’t want a lot of attention. You may have even met one because one may appear to people and can look and sound much like any other person on earth.
Some hints that you are with a master are that she is likely to have very short hair, most likely she will dress modestly in light colors, and she will have a kind face.
- Languages. We speak most of your languages fluently because we have lived a long time and have had plenty of time to learn them. We love the languages of earth. They are a treasure.
- Our work. We work long hours, but we love it. Among our most common tasks are to guide younger and less developed women mainly through telepathy, a gift that all of us begin to have as we move along the path of development.
We also do many kinds of healing on human beings, animals, plants and the planet itself. We are also on councils.
These are planning meetings where we discuss how to proceed with the cleanup of the earth. It may not seem like it at this time, but the earth is being cleaned up.
- Our living arrangements. Many of us live in small groups hidden away on earth or on other planets. A few live in massive palaces, but most do not.
- Marriage. Most of us marry once we are developed. We choose marriage for support, safety and companionship and we are helped to find a suitable partner.
A few of us prefer to remain single for various reasons that usually have to do with our work.
Developed women are in short supply compared to developed men because women tend to develop more slowly. As a result, there are many developed men from which to choose.
We mention this because some women think they are doomed to celibacy or being single if they choose the development path. This is absolutely false! The opposite is true! Development is the best path to finding a wonderful husband.
- Our mission. We are writing this article because we want to assist many more women to develop themselves. This is sorely needed on earth at this time.
Women have had a very difficult time and they are needed to balance our planet and to promote its healing. Please help us by following a development program in full, knowing that you will receive help if you do this.
Some of us are well known. Those helping with this article include Miri (mother of Yeshua or Jesus), Kwan Yin, Lady Nada, Pelee, Isis and Athena. Each will introduce herself in her own words:
Miri. I am one of the youngest of the earth masters – only about 2000 years old. This may seem old but it is not.
My eight children and I work diligently to promote the concepts of love and service on earth. Our work is to shorten the scourge that is on the earth at this time that you call Satan or the negs or rogutes.
Kwan Yin. I am one of the oldest of the earth masters, almost one million years old. I live in Northern China and am in charge of this area of the world.
I love children and I help many to be happier and to live peacefully with their parents. More will be added about me in the future.
Lady Nada. This is a title only. My name is Nada, which means empty. I am empty of self and thus filled with the love of God. Some know about me from the writings of Elizabeth Claire Prophet, but this is not all correct.
I live in a retreat, but it is not in North America at this time. This continent is under severe attack and I am safer elsewhere.
I help all women to be stronger and more sure of themselves. I assist many to resist the power of the negs or rogues or Satan. This is my main activity at this time. More will be said later.
Pelee'. Some know about me from legends about Hawaii. I do indeed reside there and have for many years. I have a French-sounding name because I grew up in an area of Europe in which a language not unlike French was spoken.
I am a master who loves all people on earth and strive to keep the planet balanced and alive. It is under tremendous pressure to yield to the will of the negs or Satan and I help this not to occur. More will be added later.
Isis. I am an old Egyptian woman who has been in the Middle East for many years as a guardian. I help balance this area of the world, which is the lower dantien of the earth. It is under severe attack and the job is not easy.
I help women to stay alive in spite of the attacks of the negs and I help the earth to stay balanced until this scourge can be lifted. More will be said about my activities later.
Athena. I live in Europe in the area of Greece. Thus, I have a Greek name at this time. My activities are many and hopefully will discuss them in detail in the future. Many involve education on earth and the future reconstruction of the planet.
More information. You can read more about these women masters on the internet, but not all of it is true.
MASTERS AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
Among the Catholic saints are many women. Some, though not all of them, are women masters. The most famous of these is Miri, the mother of Jesus. However, at least 50 and perhaps 60 other women saints are masters, as well.
The reason is that some Catholic convents train women to be masters. This still occurs today in a few of them, but not many. We discuss life in a convent below.
III. WHAT DOES BECOMING A MASTER REQUIRE?
A woman who wishes to develop herself as rapidly as possible needs to do the following:
- Rest a lot and care for yourself very well. This means follow the development program described on this website – the diet, the nutritional supplements, and the procedures.
Do this as well as you can. Following the program very well will move you along rapidly toward becoming a master.
In addition to the standard development program, do the following:
- Vaginal peroxide. Begin the Vaginal Peroxide Implant procedure and continue this procedure for at least one year and in many cases much longer. It is a deep cleanup for women that works. Do not listen to those who say it is dangerous or a waste of time.
- Vaginal object. Use a vaginal object every day. For details, read Faster Development For Women.
- Short hair. Cut your hair and keep it very short. This is sometimes called a boy-haircut. You can still be very lovely and it greatly speeds up development. It is also much safer for women and saves a lot of time when washing the hair.
- Down sex or down hugging. If you are married, practice Down Co-creation (co-creation is a better word than sex) or Down Hugging. Women develop much faster this way and it is quite enjoyable, as well.
- Broadcasting. All women need to learn about broadcasting and practice it. It is radiating love and a powerful aspect of development. For details, read Broadcasting and Women and Maturity.
- Dress. Dress modestly in light colors and think about your safety at all times. Unfortunately, all women must consider their safety at all times. Make this a top priority.
If you can, stay at home most of the time because a developed woman is definitely a target of the rogues. One rape can set a woman’s development back for years.
- Men. As a woman develops, she becomes even more attractive and this is another reason to stay home most of the time. Developed women draw men much more than other women. This is definitely a problem because most of this attention is not helpful and all of it is somewhat dangerous for developed women.
- Pulling down. Women need more instruction than most men about doing the pulling down procedure. This procedure is absolutely needed for rapid development.
- Coffee enemas. These are extremely helpful. For details, read Coffee Enemas.
- Slow walking. If you have a safe place to walk or can use a treadmill, walk very slowly and say “down” with each step. Focus your attention on and just below your feet.
- Resolve traumas. Send out the thought to the universe or to God that you want to retrace and resolve all of your old traumas. Most all women have experienced traumas. The faster they are gone, the more quickly you will develop.
You can just say “God, please help me resolve all my old traumas as rapidly as I can.” Say this at least 10 times a day out loud. You may be surprised what happens next.
However, also say prayers that are not about you. Ask that the earth be healed and all that is in the earth be healed. Unselfish prayer is the most powerful.
Also, ask often that the Will of God be done through and by you. This is the best of all prayers.
- Thoughts. Think lofty thoughts at all times. If you find yourself thinking about things that are not spiritual or elevated, immediately reach for a spiritual text such as the Bible or something else to change your thinking.
This is most important. Many women think mainly about their friends, their animals, money, boyfriends and husbands. Others spend a lot of time worrying about their appearance, gossip, social standing, popularity, and how to look better.
Still other women focus much too much on their clothing or their gourmet or “health” food and drink. We put this in quotes because a lot of nutritional advice is wrong!
Common habits on earth such as eating raw food, eating salads, eating fruit, drinking smoothies, vegetarian diets and more is wrong. Please do not fall into these traps that damage your health and slow healing and development.
Many women also fantasize about co-creation (sex) and related matters that are not spiritual in the least. Avoid this and change your thoughts should you begin to dwell on sex. The Satans want you sexy and thinking about it all the time, and that it is difficult to change.
Also, do not get involved with family arguments, gossip, social media and the like because most of this is also not elevated thought. Make this a priority.
Instead, think about God, higher love, grace, faith, hope, true love, service and development.
- Casual sex. Be careful with casual co-creation or sex. Ordinary casual sex mainly spreads disease. It can also cause unwanted pregnancies, reduces your self-esteem and tends to wear out the body. It is also the most dangerous type of sex or co-creation for all women.
- Marriage. Marriage or a thoroughly committed relationship is much better. However, seek a man who wants to develop. Few have heard of this and even fewer want it at this time.
These men, and these alone, make good husbands. Looks and money are not important, in comparison.
Otherwise, the children soon arrive and your life is soon taken over caring for the children and for your husband. This leaves most women little time to follow the development program.
Your husband also must assist you by not demanding ordinary sex and only wanting Down Sex Or Down Hugging three times each week.
If you cannot find such a man, ask for one in prayer each day, along with Thy Will Be Done. Avoid other intimate relationships with men.
- Stay happy. This is very important for women. Following a full development program will help with this. The vaginal peroxide implant procedure can help immensely.
Women often feel restricted in what they can do compared with men. Also, women tend to feel depressed more than men for other reasons such a their slower oxidation rate.
Depression can also occur because, in the beginning, development progress is slow and one can think that nothing is happening and that it will take forever. This is not true, but it can feel this way.
For help, read the article on Depression. The article entitled Women And Development may help you understand why this occurs. However, if you find yourself very depressed, be sure to seek help. For example, you may find a women’s study group or other group that can help.
- Pray often and ask for guidance. All of the women masters guide beginners. A few specialize in helping those who are just starting the wonderful journey of development. They listen to prayer and, in every case, they answer.
For example, you can pray, “Advanced women masters, please work with me and guide me each day and each hour”.
Beware that help may arrive in unusual ways. Do not presume that help must come in a certain form or way.
If women do not stay happy, they tend more to accept dates from men who are best avoided and end up in relationships that are unhealthy. Stay happy on your own with a few friends.
The topic of men and marriage trips up many women who say they want to develop rapidly. So be careful here. Many wonderful women would love to share their lives and receive the support of a good man.
However, if needed, wait until you develop because too often, marriage slows development and worse, results in pregnancy that ties one up for 20 years or more.
ON JOINING A RELIGION OR OTHER SPIRITUAL GROUP
Very few religious or spiritual groups understand or practice the development program as it is taught on this website. Religious groups can provide social and other types of support that some women like, but they can take up your time, which is not helpful for development. Instead, spend your time doing more procedures of the development program.
While convents have some advantages in terms of support, perhaps safety, privacy and discipline, very few of them understand the newer development methods discussed on this website. Some are also rather depressing places.
Also, all of them are under attack, which means they are very unsafe for women at this time! We wish we could recommend convents for women, but we cannot at this time (2023).
IV. BLOCKS TO DEVELOPMENT
The following can block a woman’s development.
1. Women are generally weaker, smaller and less coordinated than most men. This is known, but it is good to remember. It influences women’s thinking and behavior in many ways, some of which are listed below. It makes women less independent and can slow her development for this reason.
2. In general, women are less grounded and less centered than men. This is due mainly to women’s anatomy. Their feet are smaller than those of men and men’s genital organ helps them to be grounded.
It is also due to the way women’s energy centers spin. It can make the pulling down exercise more difficult, at least at first, for many women.
3. More emotional than men. This is often due to nutritional imbalances, but it may also be due to women’s physiological makeup.
This can get in the way of development in a number of ways, such as handling purification reactions that bring up painful thoughts and feelings.
4. Women operate from fear much more than men. This is a critical issue for women. The reasons for it are that women are attractive, yet weaker and smaller than men.
As a result, all women worry about abduction and rape no matter what they may say to the contrary.
Fear colors all of women’s thinking much more than that of men! It often has a bad effect upon their choice of men, their politics, their friendships and much more. Women also tend to be afraid of development more than men for this reason.
Men all need to know this and women need to admit it and preferably talk about it. This is better than trying to be brave, hiding, or compensating in other ways.
For example, if a woman is walking to her car alone in a parking lot, she should feel free to ask a decent-looking man to walk with her. This is not a sexual advance and men should understand that women need this help.
Men must protect women and never rape or seduce. This will become the law in the future, with very serious consequences if it does not occur.
5. Women are more socially-oriented than most men. This may be for protection or to find a husband, or for other biological or psychological reasons. This can be a block to development because development requires spending more time alone and usually requires not following the crowd.
6. Women tend to focus on the body more than men, and this can slow down development.
Reasons for this are that women’s bodies tend to be beautiful to behold, especially when they are young.
Also, men and perhaps even other women are biologically programmed to look at women’s bodies. This is one of nature’s ways to continue the human race.
At times, the focus on the body is helpful. However, many women spend a lot of time fixing their hair and their fingernails, shopping for clothing, and putting on makeup.
Many women also wear toxic perfumes, which is all of them. Do not wear odors or scents on the body!!!!! Many women also use toxic lotions and face creams, all of which slow development.
7. Showing off the body. Many young women and even some older women enjoy showing off their bodies and consider it just “natural”. It always slows development.
It is also always improper behavior for a woman. It distracts men in a harmful way. It also makes other women angry and afraid because they may feel the woman is trying to steal their husband or boyfriend.
It is also dangerous because some men misinterpret showing off as a signal that a woman wants forced sex.
In other words, it tends to attract the wrong kind of male attention. If a woman is seeking a husband, we believe there are much better ways to do so such as joining a social group such as a church or just asking friends and family for help finding a husband.
8. Using the body to manipulate others for personal gain. This behavior is so “natural” and easy to do that, at times, most women do it.
Most women learn it when they are little children and continue this very bad habit throughout their lives. It always leads to beatings, abductions and rapes because men and even other women do not like it.
It is a form of cheating that women can often get away with. Please don’t do it as it is very improper!
Development is the opposite of manipulation. It is an unfolding process that requires honesty and integrity.
9. Also, some women have a certain mental laziness. This comes from women’s intelligence, which is somewhat different than that of most men.
Women often can intuit or feel the truth of situations faster than most men. This is wonderful and may have to do with the fact that women have a larger corpus callosum than men. This is the brain structure that connects the left brain and the right brain.
However, it often leads women to jump to conclusions without going through the tedious logical steps to understand a situation fully. This is a type of mental laziness that is quite common. Any laziness interferes with development.
10. Imprinting. For the first year or two of life, all human babies are powerfully influenced by those who take care of them, who handle them, and who talk to them. This phenomenon has to do with the development of the brain and is called imprinting in biology.
Imprinting affects women very differently than it affects men. The reason is that women imprint to a person of the same gender, whereas men do not. This strengthens women’s ego and blinds them more to their own thoughts and actions than men.
11. Not quite as connected with the higher energy centers. This is not well known, but it is true. It has to do with the spin of the energy centers in most women. The seventh energy center in women spins inward, whereas that of men spins outward and upward.
This problem is also due to fear, and the rapes and beatings that all women experience with the negs, also called Satan in the Bible. For details, read Rape, Beatings, and The Rape Planet.
It is also due to more focus on the physical body and on one's appearance.
As a result, women are generally less interested in development than men. Women tend to be more interested in their health, but less interested in development.
12. During early development, a woman’s body may not look wonderful, at times. Women need to realize this is temporary and not quit the development program because of it.
Eventually, and when healed, the bodies of developed women are extremely beautiful, much more so than those of other women. This is a critical reason to follow the development program because it is good for women to be beautiful. For details, read How To Be Beautiful.
MORE ABOUT WASTING TIME
Many women spend hours hiking, camping, gardening, reading, watching television or movies, reading on social media or using their phone. These are a complete waste of time, in our view. Instead, do more procedures on the development program.
Women’s dilemma. This is a tendency of some women to want co-creation (a better word than sexual intercourse) indiscriminately, even when they know it is not best for them. This is large topic that we will elaborate upon in a separate article.
This is a very important topic. The negs or Satan teach that once your infected with their diseases, you can relax and “fool around”. This is a complete lie.
Fooling around is extremely stupid. There exist over 100 sexually-transmitted diseases. The more a woman has casual sex, the more of them she will get. They wreck every part of your body. Stop it now and obey the Ten Commandments about sex – only with your committed partner and none else!
Also, do not kiss men or even hug them! Most have diseases of the mouth and everywhere on the body that are just as bad as diseases from sex! Only kiss your husband and no one else, ever.
MEN'S BLOCKS TO DEVELOPMENT
Men also have some issues unique to them that keep them from developing.
The worst is that many men today are wimps, lack good principles or they know them, but are unwilling to act upon them. For example, men could be spreading the truth about natural health and development.
Other ways men are wimps today is not standing up for the people’s rights that are clearly being violated in many nations.
Men have plenty of wrong ideas, including being opportunists, seducers and sometimes even rapists instead of protectors of women and children – the less strong members of society.
Many men spend their days “doing business”, which is okay except if it interferes with family time and spiritual time, which it easily does.
Socially, many men spend hours hiking, camping, skiing, or watching sports events, for example. While fun, these social activities do little for the community, which desperately needs men’s leadership and participation. They also do little or nothing for a man’s development, so they are largely a complete waste of time.
As women well know, many men, even decent men, want co-creation (sex) more than they care for their wives. Men need to understand that marriage does not imply a right to sex any time you want it.
V. OTHER TOPICS
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
The women masters want everyone to know that we do a lot for children on earth. We work with millions of them to help them be happy, have good friends, and get along with their parents and siblings.
We also help them do well in school. However, it is much better to school your children at home.
In addition, we assist with their health, their financial and family situation, and more.
HAVING CHILDREN WHEN YOU ARE DEVELOPED
Women who develop often have children later, when they are several hundred years old and older. We know this sounds unusual, but it is true.
Having children once you are developed to a significant degree means waiting many years. This is difficult for some women. However, it is well worth the effort as it will bring you great joy and is a true privilege of development.
The children will be born developed and will be more advanced and much healthier. They are truly a joy to raise, unlike the much less healthy children of those who are not developed. Pregnancy and childbirth are also much easier and safer for both mother and child.
When a woman develops to a very advanced degree, her menstrual periods stop again. This time it is permanent.
She can no longer bear children. Instead, she takes on a new role in life. In conjunction with her husband, she becomes a steward of the planet.
Together they do powerful healing by moving energy around the planet while in a sexual embrace. For more details, read Queens.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program