THE GENITAL BATH
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
III. THE PROCEDURE
IV. CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
V. RELATED TOPICS
The genital bath consists of splashing tepid, cool or cold water on the genital area of the body. The easiest and most powerful way to do it is while sitting in the shower. If it is too stimulating, cover the genitals lightly with a cloth or underpants.
The genital bath is one of the most powerful healing and development procedures. We highly recommend doing it every day. It is helpful for overall health, and not just for alleviating vaginal, bladder, uterine and even prostate difficulties.
II. BENEFITS OF THE GENITAL BATH 1 THROUGH 7
1. Physical effects. The genital bath greatly increases blood flow to the lower abdomen and genital areas of the body. This occurs more if you use colder water.
The genital bath also improves lymph circulation. Many lymph nodes are located in the area of the leg creases. These physical effects help heal all conditions affecting this area of the body.
For example, many people have some degree of pelvic syndrome. This is congestion and often infections in the pelvic area. Common sites of infection are the bladder, urethra, labia and genitals. For details, read Pelvic Syndrome.
There is also often structural tightness and congestion in this area. Also, some people have trauma to the area from molestations, rapes, beatings and accidents.
The procedure may also help with menstrual difficulties. The genital bath is helpful to resolve and eliminate all of these conditions.
2. Emotional benefits. Women, in particular, report that the genital bath gives them a happy feeling. It is somewhat like experiencing sex without the problems associated with sex. These problems are finding a partner, transmitting diseases, becoming pregnant, being embarrassed and humiliated, picking up toxic metals from men’s sweat and sperm, risking rape, and more. Men can experience this benefit as well.
Women may also use a vaginal object to get this type of benefit.
NOTE: Do not use the genital bath for masturbation. That is never the objective. Masturbation spins the energy centers backwards, depletes sexual fluid and is harmful.
3. Basic mental benefits. The genital bath can help mental clarity and memory. This may occur because healing the lower part of the body benefits the brain, as well.
4. Social benefits. The genital bath, by providing a happy feeling, helps some women to stay out of poor quality relationships. This is quite a benefit for some women. The happy feeling also assists with all social interactions.
5. Expressive benefits. All the health and development effects can help with expression, in general.
6. Mental benefits. There is a correspondence between the first and second energy centers and the sixth and seventh centers. The genital bath directly affects the first and second energy centers. By correspondence, if affects the upper centers, as well. It helps balance, align and speed up the spin of the Energy Centers.
7. Subtle energy and development. The genital bath helps one move subtle energy downward. This is the proper movement of energy through the body and it causes development and healing.
This assists one’s mental control and power over the body. When subtle energy flows upward, the body tends to control the mind. When subtle energy flows downward, the mind controls the body. For details, read Downward Movement And Healing.
It also helps spin the lower dantien faster, which greatly assists all healing and development. For details, read The Dantiens.
The genital bath also helps open the central channel, also called the conception vessel in acupuncture.
III. THE PROCEDURE
The procedure is to splash cool or cold water just on the genital area. Ways to do this are:
1. SITTING DOWN IN THE SHOWER
Turn on preferably tepid, cold or cool water. Sit underneath the spray so it hits the genital area for at least 10 minutes.
Shower massager position. You may prefer to use a shower massager to direct the spray. If you use a shower massager, if possible use the pulse position on the shower massager. If this position is too stimulating, use a more gentle spraying option.
2. SITTING ON THE SIDE OF A BATHTUB FACING INTO THE BATHTUB OR SITTING ON A STOOL PLACED IN THE BATHTUB
Use a washcloth or a shower massager to splash tepid or cold water on the genital area only (not on your entire abdomen).
One could do the procedure standing up in the shower. However, this is not nearly as relaxing and, for this reason, it is not as effective. One could also do the procedure while lying down, and this is fine.
Clothing? One can wear a shirt to keep from becoming cold. If you are very sensitive, you can also wear underpants. They protect the genitals and this makes it easier for some people to do the procedure.
How long? We formally recommended doing this procedure for only 10 minutes per session. However, it is excellent to do it for 20 or even 30 minutes per session.
Water temperature. Formerly, we wrote that the water must be cold. However, we are finding that the procedure also works with tepid or even warm water. However, cold is better if you tolerate it.
How often? Once daily is excellent. If needed to help with retracing or other problems, you can repeat the genital bath procedure up to seven or eight times daily.
For how long? The genital bath can be used forever, we believe, with no ill effects.
IV. CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
So far, the genital bath is very safe. It is a very ancient natural health care hydrotherapy procedure with a long history of safety.
Children. The genital bath is safe and very helpful for children providing it is not too sexually stimulating. Children often need to wear underpants while doing it in the shower.
Elderly. So far, anyone can do the genital bath safely.
Infections. The genital bath can be done if you have infection in the genital area and it can help rid the area of infection.
Lactation. The genital bath is safe while breastfeeding. In fact, it is helpful for mother and child.
Masturbation or having an orgasm. This is a danger with this procedure. Masturbation spins the energy centers backwards, depletes sexual fluid and is harmful.
Menstruation. One can do the procedure during menstruation without any problem.
Pregnancy. The genital bath is safe and recommended during pregnancy.
V. RELATED TOPICS
A LOW BODY PROCEDURE
The genital bath is one of the low body procedures. This is a group of procedures, each of which seems to be very helpful for healing and development. For details, read The Low Body Procedures.
ONE OF THE SHOWER PROCEDURES
The genital bath is one of the procedures that can be done while one is bathing the body. One can sit down comfortably in the shower and aim the water spray at the genital area. While doing this, one can bathe the entire body. Combining procedures is very helpful to save time.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | The Free Basic Program