FIND A NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PRACTITIONER
Updated May 15, 2013
The only way I suggest to begin a nutritional balancing program is to contact one of the Approved Practitioners listed below. The computer-generated nutrition programs from Analytical Research Labs or other labs are not up-to-date or good enough. Nor is the advice of most medical doctors, holistic practitioners, naturopaths, chiropractors, nutritionists and others who offer hair analysis, including those who claim to offer nutritional balancing. They do not understand the science well enough.
I will set up your program personally if you work with one of the Approved Practitioners listed below. However, I do not work with any clients directly.
You should receive excellent service from any of the practitioners listed below. Please let me know if you have any problems. Practitioners listed below must agree to:
1. Use Analytical Research Labs for hair testing.
2. Review all hair tests with their coach to make sure the programs are correct.
3. Administer the programs exactly as they are set up for them, without changing any recommendations.
4. Make themselves available to return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
5. Be fully on the program themselves.
6. Conduct their business in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Please let me know if any of the practitioners below are not fulfilling these requirements.
Fees. Most of the practitioners below charge between about $150.00 and $250.00 USD for the initial mineral analysis and program. The fees are about the same or a little less for retest mineral analyses, which are suggested about every 4 to 6 months.
The other main cost is supplements, which for an adult are about $150.00 to $190.00 USD per month if supplements are taken three times daily. The cost is only about $100.00 to $130.00 monthly if you take supplements twice daily. This is okay, though progress may be slower. The supplement costs assume that one takes just the main supplements, and includes a discount, which most of the practitioners offer.
Working long distance. If none of the practitioners below are close by, you may contact any of the practitioners and ask if they will work with you long distance. Most will do so. This usually works very well.
THE APPROVED PRACTITIONER LIST
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
* Douglas Dever, DC, Mesa, (480) 924-1987 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Judy Hazelett, BS, LMT, Payson, (928) 474-1162, or Email: email@example.com.
* Larry McHaney, DC and Laura Gray, CN, LMT, CNMT, Mesa, (480) 830-6000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* James Hopson, OMD, Website: www.inspiringhealth.net, (310) 574 2140 (office) or
(310) 773-2323 (mobile) or Email: email@example.com.
* Nikki Moses, NC, Glendale, Website: www.mosesnutrition.com or (818) 745-9558.
* Deborah Vidal, RS Hom (NA), CCH, Website: www.LAhomeopathy.com, or (323) 788-7353.
* Eva Vennari, NC, Website: www.hairanalysisforhealth.com or (408) 800-7353.
* Debbie Criddle, Camino, (530) 919-6320.
* Toni Fairman, NTP, Solana Beach, Website: www.biodynamicwellness.com, (858) 259-6000.
* John Himinkool, DC, San Diego (Alpine), Website: www.alignspine.com, (858) 715-9400.
* Sharon Keirouz, NC, Fremont, Website: sites.google.com/site/myhmawebsite.
* June Kripal, B.S., NC, Apple Valley,(760) 985-6281.
* Michael Long, Lac, Ventura, (805) 644, 8044 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lisa Moore, DC, Fair Oaks, (916) 966-7172.
* Roger Lange, NC, Grand Junction, (970) 858 – 6505 or RLange9@aol.com.
* James Ray, DC, ND, Louisville/Boulder, (720) 231-1248 or (303) 664-1248 or email@example.com.
* Michael Bullers, NC, Woodbridge, (203) 530-4893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Shelley Brown, NC, Atlanta, (770) 331-4767 or Email: email@example.com.
* Maureen Mintzlaff, PhD, NC, O’Fallon, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:(618) 477-3900.
* JC Anderson, DC, Avon, (317) 796-0126 or Email: email@example.com.
* Mary Grace Pinella, DC, Fishers, Website: www.drpennella.com, or (317) 863-0365.
* Mike Lovell, NC, Baton Rouge, (225) 268-4054.
* Rocco Manziano, LAc, Rockville, Website: www.elementalacupuncturemd.com, or (240) 515-5382.
* Denise Miner, NC, Cape Cod, (508) 388-7429 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ana McCardell, NC, Rochester, Website: www.NewBalanceNutrition.com, (248) 429-9355.
* Nancy Despres, RN, CN, Grand Rapids, (616) 813-2557.
* Vickie Nelson, ND, Novi, (248) 412-1003.
* Lisa Rufsholm, NC, East Bethel, (651) 462-1555 or email@example.com
* Tracy Uttley, NC, Twin Cities area, (651) 332-1204.
* David Coleman, 0D, Joplin, Website: www.vision-learning.com, or (417) 782-3488.
* Jasmine Dior, Las Vegas, (702) 656-2706 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Kerry Miller, DC, Santa Fe, ((505) 820-1466 or mailto:email@example.com.
* Ramsey Mead, RYT, CN, Charlotte, 704-222-7731, or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Dennis Mucahy, DC, Cincinnati, (513) 829)1991 or mailto:email@example.com.
* Annie Adams, NTP, North Portland,
* Kathryn Larkins, NTP, Portland,
* Janine Martin Horst, NTP, Portland,
* Richard McBride, DC, Philadelphia, Website: www.mcbridewellnesscenter.com/, (215) 657-4054.
* Keith Vencel, NC, Uniontown, (304) 906-9921 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Patricia Gilmarten, LAc, Providence area, (401)
* Amelia Hirota, LAc., (fertility clinic), East Greenwich, Website: www.the-fertility-acupuncturist.com/, (401) 658-6184.
* Hwasook Lee, LAc., Email: email@example.com.
* Diane Del Chiaro, NC, Nolensville, (615) 957-4682 or (615) 790-1346, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Diana Guerra, RN, Pharr, (956) 460-3225. (se habla Espanol)
* Regina Renken, NC, Houston, (281) 813-3682.
* Camelia Scott, Austin area, (512) 529-2941. (se habla Espanol)
* Masako Wada, LAc, Austin, Website: www.mypathtowellness.com, or (512) 585-3268.
* Farzin Farid, Dpharm., Northern Virginia, (703) 638-5054 or mailto:email@example.com.
* Mary File, RN, Alexandria, (703) 998-6700.
* Alexandra Malooley, RN, Alexandria, (703) 216-9569, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Eileen Durfee, NC, Kennewick, Website: www.GoHealthyNext.com/, or (866) 463-4533.
* Keith Vencel, NC, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, (304) 906-9921 or Email: email@example.com.
* Matthew Holmes, DC, DACNB, FFAAFN, Greensborough, Melbourne, Victoria, Website: www.dvbc.com.au, Tel.#: 03 9435 2887.
* Peter Holsman, MD, ND, Ashburton, Victoria, Website: www.liveto100.com.au, Tel.# 03 9885 7766.
* Peter Norwood, Maffra, Victoria, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tel#: 03 5145 7039 or 04 1744 6581 (cell).
* Josephine Zanetti NC, FDN, RHN, Vancouver, British Columbia and St-Sauveur, Quebec, Website: www.naturalhealthprotocol.com or
* Philippos Neocleous, NC, Limassol, Telephone: 25581056 or Email: email@example.com.
* Vicky Wong, NC, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2812 -1726.
* Martyn Chilvers Bsc (Hons) Oriental Medicine, SNHS (Dip Nutrition) and Heather Roberts-Chilvers MT, SNHS (Dip Nutrition), Website: www.thesourceasia.com/index.php/body/299-hair-analysis, or Email: email@example.com or Skype: CellularTrends
* Hyun-Sook Yoo, NC, pharmacist, Seoul, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Alejandro Martinez, NC. Email: mailto:email@example.com.
* Robert Morgan, NC, Chiang Mai. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
END OF LIST OF CONSULTANTS
IF YOU CANNOT FIND A PRACTITIONER NEAR YOU
If none of the practitioners are close by, your may contact any of them and work by mail, email and/or telephone. This usually works very well.
OVERVIEW OF NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAMS
How The Program Works. Illness, in fact, develops in stages. It begins as early as when one is in the womb. Biochemical and other imbalances worsen with age, in almost all cases. Deep healing involves reversing this process by drastically increasing the body’s energy level, enabling it to retrace and remove toxins, infections and more. We improve the energy level by gently and subtly balancing the major tissue mineral levels and ratios, and other methods as well. This is quite unique. As a result we do not need to use remedies of any kind, and indeed, most of them get in the way.
IS NUTRITIONAL BALANCING FOR YOU?
Which conditions can benefit? This program has been offered for over 33 years to more than 100,000 people. For most physical and mental/emotional health conditions, nutritional balancing is superb and the best program I know of.
I do not recommend this program for advanced cancers. For these cases, I prefer the Kelley metabolic cancer therapy offered by Mrs. Pamela McDougle. If you are not sure if a program would help you, send me an email and I will advise you further.
Who can benefit from a program? The nutritional balancing approach to healing is excellent for most people, but not for all. It requires:
1. A rather simple diet of mainly cooked vegetables, some animal protein daily, a little whole grain, and some raw dairy products. The diet excludes all fruit, all wheat and spelt, and all soy products.
2. Three liters or three quarts of spring water daily.
3. Following a healthful lifestyle.
4. Taking 8-10 nutritional supplements at least twice each day, or preferably three times daily.
5. Doing the optional detoxification procedures and the Roy Masters meditation exercise, ideally.
6. All this must be done in accordance with our specific written instructions and explanatory information. I do not recommend combining nutritional balancing programs with other vitamin, mineral, herb, or homeopathic programs. Prescription medical drugs can be combined with the program if they are needed. This is not a problem at all.