JOY PATTERNS ON A HAIR MINERAL ANALYSIS
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2015, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The term ‘joy patterns’ comes from acupuncture. This article discusses these healthy and happy patterns that are found on a hair mineral analysis. The patterns are divided into major and minor joy patterns.
MAJOR JOY PATTERNS
1. Coming alive.
2. Hill pattern.
3. Everything up.
4. Everything coming out, especially if it is a “big dump”, in which the toxic metal levels all double or increase even more.
5. Faster oxidation rate if it was too slow.
6. Settling down.
7. Out of the cult pattern.
MINOR JOY PATTERNS
1. Out of four lows.
2. Out of slow oxidation.
3. Normalization of the Na/K ratio.
4. Out of a shell.
5. Out of your bowl.
6. On fire.
7. Zinc up two mg% or more.
8. No longer in a “dead” or serious pattern.
9. Healthy fast oxidation
10. Step down.
11. Eliminating the child minerals.
12. Detachment patterns, often.