by Dr. Wilson with Laura
© May 2013, The Center For Development
This is a detailed article on a very important subject. If you are mainly interested in healing from rape and do not want to read as much, go directly to Healing Rape on this website.
Definition. Rape is usually defined as any forced sexual intercourse between two adults. This is called forcible rape in the law.
I also include in the definition sexual intercourse that begins in a consensual way and then turns forcible. For example, after consensual sex has begun, the woman usually says I have had enough, please stop, and the man keeps going. This is unfortunately common among couples and even married people. In most cases, it cannot be prosecuted in a court of law unless there is obvious harm and damage. If it is prosecuted, it is likely to be charged as assault rather than rape.
Sometimes, sexual intercourse occurs due to simple verbal threats, deception, or even intense seduction. In other words, a lady was “talked into having sex”. However, some would say that intercourse was forced, even though no physical force was used to restrain the person. These cases are also very difficult to prosecute.
Crimes that are related, but are not considered rape, include such things as stripping off the clothing, forcibly placing fingers or other objects in a woman’s vagina or in someone’s anal area, whipping the genitals, soiling the person, or beatings of various kinds. These would be crimes of assault, most likely, but not technically rape because there was no sexual intercourse.
Other definitions. Any sexual intercourse between an adult and a minor (someone under 18 years of age) is a crime called statutory rape. The reason is that according to the laws of the USA, a minor is not capable of making a conscious, informed decision about whether to have sex or not, even if the minor child initiates and consents to it.
RAPE IS COMMON
Rape is actually quite common, even in supposedly safe areas. Women all need to know this. It is also often one of the most violent crimes on earth, yet it is one of the least talked about. Now and then it makes the headlines and the police journals, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Based on informal reporting, I would estimate that 60% or more of all women have experienced rape, even though the official statistics are about 1 in 4. This is still an enormous number.
Rape occurs most commonly in the age group of about 15 to 25 years of age, but is not limited to that age group at all. It also may occur more in cities. The most common type of rape may be date rape, although it also occurs in families and marriages, where it is called by a stupid euphemism, “domestic violence”.
Rape is a crime that cuts across racial and socio-economic lines like no other. Wealthy women who show off their wealth, for example, are particularly at risk, as the rapist may really be after her wealth. It is also part of some cultures in Africa and the Middle East.
Reasons rape is common may include:
1. The difficulty in prosecuting rape in court. Rape is often hard to prove in court, even with DNA testing. It leaves few physical scars in most cases, so juries often do not believe it occurred.
2. The very light punishment for rape in most nations of the world today.
3. The fact that men are physically stronger than women.
4. Rape is used for many purposes, as explained in the section below entitled Types of Rape.
5. Modern culture, dress habits, and other cultural factors may encourage rape today. Changes in the status of women in society may also be contributing, to some degree.
6. Rape relates to many levels of human functioning including satisfying sexual desires, hormonal imbalances, toxic metal poisoning, psychological fantasies, and more. In other words, it is a rather complex type of crime, much moreso than simple robbery, fraud or murder.
Few rapes reported. Literally millions of women are raped each year, but few rapes are reported – perhaps 4-5% or even less! Reasons for this are:
1. Often the rapist threatens the woman with death if she reports the rape. Thanks to the lax punishment for rape in most nations, this is not an idle threat.
2. Some women are too ashamed to report a rape.
3. Some do not want to discuss it with anyone, as it is too traumatic.
4. Others do not report it to avoid humiliating and embarrassing examinations by doctors and police.
5. Some do not want to have to face the attacker in a court of law.
6. Some feel they will just be ridiculed and not believed.
If possible, always report rapes, ladies. Otherwise, rapists usually strike again and again. They can be some of the most violent and vile criminals in existence.
HOW THIS ARTICLE IS ORGANIZED
The purpose of this article is to discuss a delicate subject in an adult manner. Most men and women understand very little about rape, so this article will describe it in some depth. Sections explain the symptoms and health effects of rape, degrees and types of rape, why it happens, prevention of rape, legal aspects, biblical aspects, rape of men, and more.
RAPE IS A SPECIAL TYPE OF COMPLEX TRAUMA
Rape is a trauma, but it is different than a car accident or other common traumas in a number of ways. First, it is often very severe, and secondly, it affects a person not just physically, but also emotionally, energetically, structurally, nutritionally, and perhaps in other ways, as well. For this reason, it is not easy to recover from fully, on one’s own.
Counseling is often all that is offered to those who have experienced rape, and this, while helpful, is usually not enough. This article a companion article offer an additional and much more comprehensive solution for the effects of rape, in our experience.
One of the most important things to do if you experience rape is to eat plenty of cooked vegetables daily. Also, eat some red meat, preferably lamb, ground chuck (hamburger), or chuck steak at least three times weekly, or even daily for a few months. Do this even if there is no desire to eat red meat, which is common. It will help reverse the nutritional depletion that always occurs with rape, and which is otherwise often permanent. Also, avoid all fruit and fruit juices, which can make the effects worse.
Sadly, many rapists tell their victims not to eat red meat and they tell them to eat fruit or fruit juice, every day. This is meant to help keep the person in a weakened and foggy state of mind.
If red meat does not taste good, or does not digest well, here is how to eat it:
1. Start with a very small amount – a few bites, perhaps - and increase daily little by little.
2. Eat it alone. Do not combine it with other foods, as this makes digestion more difficult.
3. Eat it slowly and chew each bite at least 20 times.
4. Take a powerful digestive aid with it. The best is usually one that contains pancreatin and ox bile.
5. Relax when eating, and rest afterwards for at least 15 minutes.
A more complete program to recover from rape is found in the companion article to this one, entitled Healing Rape.
ALL EVENTS ARE NEUTRAL
Parts of this article may sound very negative. However, I want to offer another way to view the subject. A high-level teaching is that all events are neutral. Like acts on a stage, events occur every day in our lives. However, it is we who judge them good or bad, and our judgment is always limited. For example, we cannot see the future, and we often judge only from a physical and emotional standpoint only.
In the case of rape, the good part may occur later in life, and it may occur on intellectual or spiritual levels that cannot be seen at the time of the incident.
One cannot understand all the reasons events occur. However, one has a choice, in all cases, whether to judge them as “bad” or “good” or some combination of the two. To help you see the other side of rape, and to gain a better perspective, at the end of this article is an important section entitled The Benefits Of Rape. Each person has the power, which is never taken away, to view events exactly as one pleases. Rape can seem horrendous, but sometimes it opens doors, and it can change a person for the better.
IS YOUR RAPE YOUR FAULT?
Some people who experience rape decide that it must have been their fault, since it was so horrible. This can cause a worsening of all symptoms and even lead to death. So please be careful with these thoughts.
While it is true that you may have been dressed too scantily, or you were in a place your should not have been, these facts do not excuse or automatically cause a rape. Blaming yourself, or allowing anyone else to blame you for a rape is never quite justified, so do not do it. When the thought arises, let it go, remembering that events are neutral, and you really do not know why it happened, or what all the consequences will be.
Also, know that rape never changes who you really are. You are a child of God, and a dignified human being, and you always will be, no matter what, unless you yourself decide to give in and give up your dignity. This is a critical aspect of handling the rape experience properly.
It does not matter even if you were tied to a bed for years, or tied to a stake with nails through your hands or feet, as was done to one religious leader (In a real way, he was raped, as was the custom at the time for handling criminals). It does not matter. You are still a dignified human being, and no one can take your dignity away, no matter what is done to you.
In reality, you cannot hold a real lady (or man) down – even if she or he is tied to a stake and crucified, or tied to a concrete block and dropped in the river. She or he will rise again. You must think this way if you experience rape of any kind, whether it be literal physical rape and torture, or financial rape, or any other kind.
RAPE FOR POLITICAL CONTROL
Rape is often used to control and manipulate women, and even men, for trafficking and political purposes. For example, legislators, Congressmen and others in power are often raped in order to control them and influence their votes. Pretty young women are raped to turn them into prostitutes. Rape is used because it is:
1. Very simple and very effective to inflict mental, emotional and physical harm.
2. Leaves few scars if done right. The victims can look quite normal, in fact.
3. Can easily and quickly disrupt the mind of a person so it can be used for powerful brainwashing.
4. Effects can be permanent, or at least quite long-lasting.
5. Deceptive because it is an extension of the normal sex act, yet it brings into play powerful forces that affect every possible level of human functioning.
6. Easily covered up in many cases by a combination of threats of further violence, along with the person’s own hesitancy to talk about it with others for various reasons such as shame, embarrassment and other reasons.
7. If the person does report the rapist, the crime can be difficult to prove in court, so many rapists go free.
8. If convicted, punishment for rapists is relatively light.
Together, this makes rape a mighty weapon used by manipulators and thugs throughout the world.
REAL MEN DON’T EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT RAPING
Real men stay single or marry. Real men use their potency and energy to make society better. They build houses, build businesses, support the community, and so on. They do not waste it in stupid, illegal acts such as rape. Real men don’t rape randomly, they don’t rape their wives and girlfriends calling it “love” or “pleasure”, and they don’t rape themselves with masturbation. They also don’t rape others by cheating them out of money, their dignity, their rights, or anything else.
Women must learn to always seek out the real men or they will forever be raped and left for dead. That is the truth. The real men may not be the strong, virile, aggressive, handsome ones. But they don’t rape. They don’t even consider it! They serve their wives, girlfriends and partners in every way – the opposite of rape. They care little for their own pleasure, and they care a lot more about the health and well-being of their partners.
Young boys and all men must also learn the truth, that rape is never allowed or even to be contemplated. This is vital for all societies in the world today. This is absolutely vital to teach to all.
THE EFFECTS OF RAPE
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF RAPE
Recently, a young lady sent me an email message, saying she had been a bright young college student, but now she can hardly function at all. It happened after her boyfriend “went too long and too hard” sexually with her. Besides being furious with him, here were her symptoms:
- heavy brain fog (especially near/behind the eyes region) - feeling dazed or “out of it”
- can’t think (especially cannot reason through a problem to a conclusion)
- short-term memory problems
- chronic fatigue
- overall cognitive impairment
- depression/bipolar symptoms
- lacking creativity
- extremely uncoordinated
- feeling "slow” - slower reactions, slower thinking
- can't concentrate/focus
- harder to write essays/sentences
- feeling disoriented
- feeling dizzy and shaky at times
- paranoia and phobias
- speech impairment, at times
- low self-confidence and extreme sadness - losing my friends!
- physical symptoms are many, and include PMS, ovarian problems, back, hip, neck and leg pain, many infections such as cystitis, herpes, etc, infertility, and others.
Now let us consider some specific effects and symptoms in more detail.
EFFECTS ON THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
After experiencing rape, many women and some men report a variety of brain and nervous system problems. The most common is brain fog, inability to think clearly, memory loss, irritability, anxiety, fearfulness, and others.
Some report that they begin to “think emotionally” or think with their feelings. This, however, is not really thinking or processing with the higher brain centers. It is really just reacting in an emotional way to whatever is going on. Often it is oppositional, meaning opposed to whatever is asked or told to them, for example.
Why does rape cause this effect? This is a good question. I believe it is a combination of the following factors:
Į Trauma, by its nature, affects thinking. See the article entitled Trauma Release on this website.
Į Nutritional depletion that always occurs with rape affects thinking.
Į Stockholm syndrome affects thinking.
Į Unwanted pregnancy and abortion can affect thinking.
Į Sexually transmitted diseases can affect thinking, as many of them go to the brain.
Į Entities that one picks up during a rape affect thinking a lot. These are of various types, and are one of the worst effects of rape. This topic is discussed below.
Į Very slow oxidation affects thinking, and slows it down a lot.
Į Sexual fluid loss may affect thinking.
Į Chiropractic misalignments of the spine and cranium always affect thinking.
Į Resulting depression, despair, hatred, anger, rage, terror, fear, shame and blame affect thinking, always.
Į Pounding the head, pulling the head back, and other maneuvers that occur during some rapes affect thinking.
ENERGETIC ASPECTS OF RAPE
Rape always upsets and disorganizes a person’s subtle energy system or major energy centers, also called the chakras. Correcting the energetic imbalances caused by rape is a great secret of healing rape completely. Otherwise, I do not think it can be healed completely.
Energetic imbalances are not well understood by conventional medical doctors or counselors, so this section of the article may seem very unusual. However, these imbalances are very real and many women and men who have experienced rape will testify to this fact. They feel 1000% better when the energetic imbalances are corrected. When this is accomplished, which is not always easy, many tell us they are finally back to their old selves.
Among the ways the energy centers are damaged are:
1. They are made to spin backwards. This can be the effect of multiple orgasms in women, but there are other reasons for it as well.
2. A woman can become attached energetically to the man who raped her. This is not often talked about, and it is quite strange. Most often, the woman suddenly finds herself oddly attracted to the man who raped her.
This fact is used by cults who “recruit” and “attach” young women by this method. Often they have them for life. It is also used by young men who rape women on dates, knowing that often this will cause the woman to accept a marriage proposal where before she had said no. It is also used in other situations to “attach” a woman, or even a man, to another.
The reasons this occurs may be a combination of several things. One is the so-called Stockholm syndrome. This is a psychological defense mechanism by which a person who has been traumatized makes the best of the situation by deciding that really the person who traumatized her is her friend.
Another reason it may occur is that when two are intimate, their auras or energy fields blend deeply. There is an exchange of energy that is very deep, including a type of identity exchange, as explained elsewhere in this article. This can be a powerful force, especially for a woman, which few understand. If they did, they would never have casual sex with anyone, and rape would be punished far more harshly than it is today in most nations, including the United States, which has some of the best laws against rape in the world. Rape also causes some sexual pleasure for a woman, and in some cases this attracts her back, although this may seem odd.
A final reason is that to cover up her shame and her anger, a woman may just decide that it is best to marry the man who raped her and accept the situation, rather than hate him, file charges against him, and so on. These reasons combine and coalesce together in some fashion to create this odd attachment.
A NUTRITIONAL TRAUMA
Rape is often one of the most devastating events imaginable for a person’s nutritional status. Here are several reasons why:
1. It is an extreme stress. Rape is terribly embarrassing, scary, and anger-causing. Stress of any type will deplete nutrients such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and many others very quickly – often within minutes. This applies to any trauma.
2. Sexual fluid loss. Rape often depletes the sexual fluids, at least to some degree. There are two female sexual fluids: a light-colored secretion of the Bartholin’s glands of the vagina, and a thicker, darker fluid called amrita or urine fluid, due to its color. Urine fluid should never be depleted, ever, but it may be if a rape is severe enough and lasts a while. This is called being “dried out”. This fluid is very hard to recover and its depletion leaves a woman feeling very weak and depressed. This is a deliberate tactic of some rapists who wish to brainwash and disable a young woman.
Male sexual fluid is a mixture of prostatic secretion and sperm from the testis. Loss of too much of this fluid is also quite damaging for a man. While women can reabsorb some of their lost fluid, reabsorption is harder for a man.
The sexual fluids are very rich in special compounds of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and other nutrients. In many cases of rape, these nutrients are lost, and they are not easy to replenish.
Even if the sexual act is only half an hour, in many cases, it is too much for many women and she loses vital sexual fluids. Men can be raped and suffer the same problem. This phenomenon can even occur during regular sex, especially if it is done frequently or too intensely. However, most people have the good sense to stop their sexual activity when they notice that it makes them tired or irritable, no matter how pleasurable it is.
3. Receiving cadmium and other toxins. During all unprotected sex, and especially rape, she also receives a large dose of the man’s sexual fluids, which often contain toxic metals such as cadmium and others.
4. Infections can deplete nutrients in several ways. Infections acquired during a rape can use up nutrients themselves, or impair digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods.
5. Loss of vitality affects nutrition. Sexual fluid loss, also called being “drained”, “emptied” or “dried out” during a rape, often causes a general lowering of all physical and mental functioning to some degree. This is how many who have experienced rape describe how they feel afterwards. I cannot overemphasize how important the nutritional aspect of rape is, and how critical it is for healing the effects of rape in many, if not most cases.
Vegetarian diets and rape. If a person who experiences rape is a vegetarian or semi-vegetarian, the nutritional depletion is often far worse and recovery is much harder. This may be because vegetarians and semi-vegetarians, in my experience, are always quite malnourished, especially in regard to zinc, selenium and other vital nutrients found in sexual fluids.
This is one reason why many who counsel women who have been raped explain that one must eat red meat at least several times a week and maybe more for a while if one wishes to recover faster.
The worst foods to eat after a rape are raw food like salads and fruit, and all sugars and sweets, including fruit and fruit juices or too much of any juice. Plenty of cooked vegetables and red meat daily are needed, along with some whole grains, but not wheat, to rebuild the body and mind. Also, never drink reverse osmosis water, “drinking water”, “purified water”, alkaline water or distilled water. Always drink carbon-only filtered tap water or spring water only. This is also very important for recovery.
At times, a rapist will warn the person that she is never to eat red meat again, and to eat fruit every day. This is nothing more than an attempt to keep the woman from regaining her former strength and mental acuity.
RAPE ALMOST ALWAYS TWISTS UP THE SPINE
Another event that always accompanies violent rape, in addition to energetic imbalances and nutritional depletion, is a twisting of the spine, also called a subluxation in chiropractic or a twist in osteopathic theory.
This fact is either unknown or ignored by most doctors and counselors, but is a critical reason why women and men who have experienced a rape are in pain, cannot think clearly, and more. Releasing, relaxing and straightening the spine is essential for a full recovery from rape. How to do this is discussed in more detail in the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape.
TISSUE DAMAGE BECAUSE A WOMAN’S GENITAL AREA IS NOT LIKE A MAN’S
The penis is quite a hardy organ. Indeed, if it is not stimulated quite forcefully, it may not respond much at all. In contrast, a woman’s genital area and her sex organs are extremely delicate at all times. They are literally invaded and overwhelmed even by regular sex in many cases, and even more so by a rape. Rape is thus a particularly violent crime, even though it may not seem as violent as being shot, for example, or getting run over by a car.
Rape can feel physically and psychologically much worse than getting run over by a car. The problem is that rape may leave few marks or scars, so the doctors and lawyers can’t understand why it was so bad. They just do not understand the effects of rape. The next section may help them understand, I am hoping.
As a result, a common occurrence, gentlemen, is to “go long” with regular sex after your woman has said she has had enough. Always listen and always obey! A woman hates it when you go on after she has had enough. If a man wants more sexual thrills, then masturbate, though this is not a healthy idea. But never go beyond what your woman wants. Realize that her anatomy is very different from yours.
Unfortunately, rapists often know how delicate a woman’s body is. They may purposely go long and hard until the woman bleeds and is left seriously injured in this area.
EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL EFFECTS
Rape can cause a woman or man to lose all sense of self-esteem, and it can happen in an hour or so. This is quite devastating for young women, in particular, especially those in their teens when self-esteem and attractiveness are so critical for a young woman.
Also, in bad cases of rape, a young woman’s orgasms can cause involuntary urination and bowel movements. This results in the person being immersed in her own urine and feces, filthy from head to toe, and perhaps infected by her own feces and urine. The entire scene is disgusting beyond belief. This causes a sense of hopelessness and humiliation that is difficult to ever recover from for some young women, in particular, who pride themselves on their former cleanliness and freedom from diseases in this area of the body.
Virgin rape. While it is very sick behavior, some rapists love to deflower virgins. This is especially devastating and humiliating for young women, particularly teens who wish to remain virgin for a while.
PHOBIAS, PARANOIA, SADNESS AND OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS
A rape can cause any or all of the above symptoms. Unless and until a woman learns how to forgive and forget, she will usually be plagued by a degree of these symptoms.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition in which a person has flashbacks to her earlier life trauma that interrupt her life at odd times and places. It is a miserable syndrome when it involves rape, and contributes to depression and even suicidal thoughts. A nutritional balancing program may help reduce or eliminate it completely.
Rape instills a deep fear in a woman. She often becomes afraid of everyone and everything. Some women cannot even go out of the house much, and all report becoming afraid of all men, even those in their family. This is to be expected, of course, but fear of this magnitude is difficult to live with.
In some cases, the women deny the fear and even become promiscuous, but this is not usually the case. Most withdraw from society to some extent, at least, and live out their lives in a withdrawn and depressed state, at least to some degree.
In fact, having survived a rape is many young women’s dark, hidden secret. These women are terrified to share it with men they date and even their closest girlfriends, at times. For this reason, the secret colors their entire lives and often makes them miserable, distant, distracted and unhappy for years.
Intense anger, either consciously expressed or hidden, is a common response to a rape. It can manifest as declining grades in school, a lack of interest in anything, and often aberrations in regard to sex and relationships. Some who experience rape lose all interest in sex, have too much interest in sex, or begin to engage in depraved sex of many kinds. Other young women develop a host of other symptoms that are either subtle expressions of anger, or compensations so the person will not feel the anger so much.
For example, some women become very sweet and loving, but underneath they are seething with anger. Others become very loose sexually, which they see as a rebellion against their parents, perhaps, who failed to protect them or who actually raped them.
Rape causes a culture of anger and hatred. In Middle Eastern cultures in which rape is practiced as a matter of course, the women’s anger is transferred to her children. The children, both male and female, are full of rage and hate from the time they are born, or soon after. This begets a vicious cycle of hatred and prejudice. The habit and ritual of cultural rape perpetuates this cycle of hatred like no other act. This is an important factor in Middle Eastern politics in our world today.
RAPE CAN CONVERT A PERSON’S MIND
Rape has a peculiar effect on the mind of a woman or man who experiences it. It is sometimes known as the Stockholm syndrome. It occurs when a person who experiences a crime “changes sides”. Instead of opposing the oppressor, or rapist in this case, one starts taking his side and even wanting more of him. It sounds odd, but it is quite common.
What occurs is that in order to minimize horror and pain, the brain essentially turns the episode upside down. The person begins to experience the situation as if it was not that bad, and perhaps that it was good. This way one does not need to feel the horror of it all. This fact is a basis for all brainwashing and some hypnotic techniques. The phenomenon is explained in more detail in the article entitled Stockholm Syndrome on this site.
Identity exchange. This is another unusual psychological fact that can occur after a rape or other severe trauma. I am most grateful to Mr. Roy Masters who first explained this in his writings and on radio program. It is an energetic exchange that takes place during a rape in which the woman gives up some of her innocence to the rapist, who enjoys the false feeling that he is the innocent one.
She, in turn, absorbs some of his evil quality and his despicable nature, so she comes to believe that she is the oppressor or the guilty party in the rape, and she actually may want more of it afterwards to reinforce her new identity. It is a type of identity exchange, in other words. It is a special type of trauma to the soul, in fact.
Rape is just one of the most violent and obvious examples of where this identity exchange might occur. For example, a mother might do it to an infant boy in order to absorb some of his innocence and exchange it for her feeling of selfishness, anger and hatred for men. She accomplishes the dirty deed by rubbing the little boy’s penis (or a little girl’s private parts) while she changes his diaper, perhaps, and she does the same to her daughters by tickling them in the genital area in the right spot. She does not do this consciously, however.
The act distracts the baby so it doesn’t cry or squirm, so she may believe it is just a way to make diaper-changing go easier. However, a subtle exchange takes place whenever the sex organs are misused in any way, shape or form, especially in a young innocent child or in a young woman who has either never had sex or has never been raped, which can just be prolonged and hard sex that overwhelms her sensibilities.
This is the essence of what it means that rape converts a woman’s mind and turns her anger and hatred against herself by instilling in her a false identity placed there, perhaps even unconsciously, by the rapist. The result is her thinking is colored, she often cannot think straight ever again in her life, and in many ways it destroys her innocence and her sense of her own identity.
Until society comes to realize and appreciate this fact, rape will not be punished harshly enough. In fact, one reason rape is not punished more harshly is that in some cases women who are raped and do not realize what has been done to them, are the very ones who oppose the harsh laws. The women secretly feel so guilty and so afraid of rape that they “go easy” on the rapists, instead of punishing them harshly, as was the old biblical punishment.
This old biblical law – punishing any man who rapes a woman by death with no opportunity for parole or any other treatment – saved the Jewish race, I am told, and made it safe for women to excel, to challenge men in academics, engineering, music, the arts and everything else. In many other older societies, and still today in some, any woman who is too pretty, too “uppity”, or just talented, was promptly raped to “put her in her place”. This “punishment” worked well to control women, and still does so today in some places. The fact that some women have overcome it is amazing, in fact, because rape is so destructive of a woman’s self esteem, her brain power, and her will to live in some instances.
The identity exchange phenomenon, by the way, explains many other situations, such as why some women choose to stay in, or go back to situations in which they are beaten by violent husbands, and usually raped at the same time. It is because they have undergone a type of hypnotic change, or brainwashing, essentially, and they are no longer their own person in charge of their life. They are hypnotically attracted to and controlled by their rapist or his allies, who exert far too much influence upon her thinking and her emotions. This is the brutal truth about some rapes.
THE SHAME OF RAPE
Unlike most other crimes, such as having your car stolen or even your jewelry taken from you, rape is utterly and totally embarrassing and humiliating for a woman. It is an invasion of the most private area of her body by a hostile, foreign force. This may sound dramatic, but it is not at all. Rape is a horrible bodily invasion and nothing less. For this reason, it is usually extremely violent to her, and it causes severe shame in most women for the rest of their lives.
Sadly, many woman spend the rest of their lives attempting either to compensate, or to forget about the experience. However, like any deep trauma, it continues to affect her, in most cases. There are ways, however, to lessen or perhaps even altogether erase the trauma of rape discussed in the companion article, Healing Rape.
The shame of rape may have many components that I would like to briefly discuss.
1. Somehow it was her fault. This is a common one. Rape is so horrible, so violent and so disgusting, that a woman often thinks that she must have done something to bring it upon herself, like a curse of some kind. Sadly, some women do encourage it by acting foolishly. However, rape is a horrible crime that is never justified, and so this cause of shame is always false. It is important to know this, ladies, and let it go.
2. The shame of the diseases. Most women contract not one, but many venereal disease from being raped. This always carries shame with it. The woman may feel dirty, contaminated, useless, unlovable, and perhaps the woman begins to loathe her body.
Even if the diseases are “treated”, with drugs or natural methods, the memory of them lingers and most women who were raped worry about whether the diseases are really gone or not. Sadly, most of the time the diseases are not gone. They are just dormant inside, and often continue to spread throughout the woman’s body and weaken her for the rest of her days. This however, need not be the case, I believe, if a woman will follow a nutritional balancing program in its entirety. This topic is also discussed in the companion article, Healing Rape.
3. The shame of pregnancy and perhaps an abortion. This is another powerful cause for shame. Most women consider their bodies sacred. They want to decide when to have a child, and with whom. This is one of women’s most prized and cherished decisions.
Rape rips all this to shreds. Most women who are raped find themselves pregnant. This occurs because prolonged, hard sex drives the sperm everywhere in the uterus and the fallopian tubes, and can even fertilize an egg that is just leaving the ovary. It does not matter that it is not the woman’s fertile time of the month.
Rapists want women pregnant. Some rapists calculate the time of the month when they think the woman will become pregnant to make the rape “more intense” for her. Also, cults may use rape and forcing a woman to become pregnant and to keep the baby as a way to further condition a woman to continue in the cult. Having a child from a rape definitely reminds a woman of her past trauma for years, often for the rest of her life. It also makes a woman more dependent upon help and less able to make independent decisions for herself.
Abortions. The decision whether to have an abortion is often difficult after a rape, especially for teens and young adults. Most young women today opt for abortion. It is easy, quick and it over without much pain. It all sounds so simple. The friendly doctor or nurse will even anesthetize the young lady if she is feeling anxious about it. However, as some women know, it is not that simple, in many cases. Women have an instinct to become pregnant and to carry the baby to term. The instinct is certainly not to get pregnant and then kill the fetus. That would not perpetuate the race, and it is not a woman’s instinct.
When a woman becomes pregnant, a series of hormonal changes occur that encourage her to keep the baby and do her best to enjoy having a little child growing in her belly. Abortion seems simple, but it interrupts this cycle in a rather abrupt and sometimes devastating way.
The problem is more severe, at times, if the woman has a religious background, although at other times her religious training is helpful, as it provides the solution quickly and without fuss. In other cases, however, it makes things much more complex, especially if she knows who the rapist is. Must she marry him? Should she ask him for support for the baby? Must she get his permission for an abortion? Should he pay for the abortion or the care of the mother and the care of the baby? All of this can be extremely shameful and horrible for a young woman to handle. Her romantic dreams for her entire life are often dashed in one short hour as a result of a rape.
4. Family or social shame. If friends and neighbors find out the rape, another kind of shame sets in. One’s parents, in particular, but also one’s brothers, sisters, cousins and of course, friends are all in on the secret. This also produces deep shame in a young woman that can last a lifetime. It can ruin friendships, break apart marriages, overwhelm families, and end careers.
5. The shame of being so angry and confused. Many women are absolutely furious with the rapist, and often with all men, after a rape. While the anger may seem “justified”, it haunts and bothers most women who may hold on to the anger, but loathe and despise themselves for being so angry. They often don’t know what to do with the anger and other feelings that result from rape. Rape also always confuses the mind badly, and this is another cause of shame.
6. The shame of feeling intense sexual pleasure with a strange man. This can also damage a good marriage and confuses some women terribly.
7. The shame of a rape-based marriage. Some rape ends in marriage, as explained in a section below. When this occurs, it causes intense conflict and shame in most cases.
For all these reasons, women usually suppress their shame and, in many cases, do not report the rape to the police, and do not track down the rapist, who then is free to do it again – and they all do it again, ladies, unless you stop them. It also upsets the woman’s life, often for years.
One might not think of this as a consequence of experiencing rape, but it is very common. In fact, in some cultures and in cults, the whole rationale for rape is to turn the woman basically into a prostitute. It works in many cases for several reasons:
1. Rape induces extreme fear that basically causes the woman to hate herself and to hate everyone else, and to do whatever she is told to avoid more pain and shame.
2. A way to deal with anger. Promiscuity is a way some women express or cover up their anger toward men. Sexual pleasure can simply be a drug to temporarily forget the anger and other emotions. Promiscuity can also be a way of ‘getting even’, ‘doing all the boys can do, and doing it even better.
3. Revenge. Some women decide to turn the tables and to infect men with the same diseases they got from their rape. In fact, some women who have been raped become sexual predators, seducing and infecting virgin men just like some male predators like to seduce, rape and infect virgin women. This is extremely dangerous, by the way, for a woman and for men.
4. A way to cover up or deal with intense shame and depression. Engaging in more sex may help a woman cover up her intense feelings of guilt and shame. Engaging in loose sexual behavior lets her convince herself that sex is fine, and therefore even the rape was really okay at some level. This sounds very twisted, and it is, but it is the truth of how the mind can twist things after a severe trauma.
5. Heightened sexual desire. Something happens after a rape that makes some women much more interested in sex, in men and even in having babies, as is discussed elsewhere in this article.
I am not sure why this happens, but it may have to do with shame, guilt, twisting the lower back, loss of sexual fluids (discussed below), or the pleasure that the woman must experience during a rape from multiple orgasms.
Sexual desire is best handled within a marriage situation, and is difficult for some women to handle outside of marriage or outside of a committed male-female relationship. This is especially true today in the lax moral climate of Europe and the United States. This is a reason why waiting for marriage before having sex at all is often a wise idea.
6. Sexual fluid craving. Many times, a rape, particularly if it is prolonged as most are, will cause sexual fluid craving. This is very real. What occurs is the rape depletes the woman’s vital sexual fluid to such a degree that she loses certain nutrients from her body. Without these nutrients, she feels constantly lonely, depressed, anxious or even suicidal. For some reason, absorbing some male sexual fluid satisfies this craving.
As a result, the woman finds she wants unprotected sex often – perhaps several times a week – as a kind of “fix” to relieve the fluid craving. Perhaps the fluid contains a nutrient that relieves the persistent negative feelings she has. She may engage in sex without caring about love or anything else other than to absorb some male sexual fluid. This is quite common, today. This craving can be overcome by eating a lot of red meat, though it does not taste good in most cases, and by following a nutritional balancing program. It is discussed in detail in the Sexual Fluid Craving article.
7. The whore mentality. Depending upon her upbringing and religious training, a woman who is raped may feel like a tramp or a whore, and may decide she must now live this lifestyle. It is a deep sort of hopelessness in which she believes that she is somehow ruined for life. She comes to believe quickly that no good man would ever want her, and the only option left is to be a tramp, a slut or other words for promiscuous behavior. This mental attitude is extremely sad, and of course not true. However, it is a common effect of some rapes.
8. Lower vitality reduces a woman’s will to resist sexual temptation and sexual advances. In a strange way, rape may cause a woman to stop resisting men’s normal sexual advances. All women must resist men’s sexual advances, which are normal. If a rape lowers that ability in some manner, the woman may become promiscuous.
In part, this may happen because the trauma lowers her energy level. It could also be due to the rape infecting her with diseases that affect her thinking. In part, it is also a form of depression and cynicism that can set in easily after a rape, particularly if the young woman does not have the support of a strong family, and her parents in particular. It is a form of just giving up and figuring she is dammed anyway, so why not make the boys happy for an hour. The woman actually will get a certain degree of pleasure from this type of lifestyle, sadly, while it further destroys her health, her reputation, and her self-esteem.
9. Upside down thinking. Rape can upset a woman’s mind. As a result, she may decide that what she previously thought was bad before is now good, and vice versa. Another name for this is the Stockholm Syndrome. As a result, she may engage in promiscuous behavior.
10. Reduced fear of sex and of sexual diseases. The woman’s body is contaminated anyway, she feels, so she is less afraid or hesitant to engage in sex again with strangers, or with anyone.
SEXUAL IMBALANCES AND SEXUAL IDENTITY PROBLEMS
Not surprisingly, many people who have been molested and raped have difficulty with relationships, difficulty with sexuality, and may have physical or other types of conditions related to the sexual organs, sexual functioning, and sexual identity.
LYING AND LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE
Rape often causes young women, in particular, to live a lie and perhaps live a double life. They appear normal and may seem to live a normal life. However, it is a lie, in fact. They are actually petrified of life, often take all sorts of precautions that impair their normal lives, and often they lie to themselves or others about who they are and how they live, for this reason.
This is a tightness in the pelvic area. It can also be accompanied by a host of possible symptoms related to trauma in this area of the body such as digestive problems, constipation, diarrhea, bladder infections, colon problems, rectal problems, adrenal weakness, ovarian dysfunctions, pelvic inflammatory disease or PID, and more. This condition is described in a separate article on this website entitled Pelvic Syndrome.
In the case of rape, the cause of pelvic syndrome can also be the slow insidious spread of antibiotic-resistant strains of syphilis, gonorrhea, or viral infections such as herpes and others contracted during the rape.
It is important to know that sexually transmitted infections, in women, especially, do not remain in the genital area. Many of them slowly spread throughout the body and attack all of the organs, including the brain. These weaken a woman’s body badly, in time, and will cause fatigue, depression, and often brain fog among many other symptoms.
It is also important to know that rape, unlike regular sex, spreads disease even more because of its more violent nature and longer duration. This combination causes much more tearing and bleeding of the delicate tissues of the vagina and the man’s penis in some cases, as well.
FATIGUE OR EXHAUSTION THAT IS OFTEN CHRONIC
All traumas reduce adaptive energy in the body. This is a cardinal rule or principle of physiology. It occurs because the body and/or the brain try to wall off the trauma, and this type of compensation or adaptation to stress uses up energy.
The principle that traumatizing a person reduces her energy level is used in cults and in all brainwashing situations to keep control of the victim.
This may occur because of nutritional depletion due to rape, or because compulsive eating, binge-eating or even bulimia may allow a woman can feel more in control of her damaged body since she can control what goes into her mouth.
CHRONIC MUSCLE AND/OR NERVOUS TENSION IN THE BODY
This is simply a response to a trauma that leaves a person chronically afraid, tired, and upset.
BRAIN FOG/BRAIN NUMBNESS
This symptom is quite common among women and even among men who have been raped. The person usually feels less grounded, less centered, and unable to think clearly. Short and even long-term memory are often affected. Often, one loses self-confidence, and may feel distracted for no good reason. Overall, this leads to more cloudy thinking, more confusion and possibly depression. This can affect school and work performance, physical activity, and it can even destroy talents such as musical ability, artistic ability and so on.
Causes for feeling rather distracted and cloudy include having to live differently and take many more precautions, as the threat of another rape often hangs over the head. This is distracting and uses up plenty of mental energy. In addition, women and men who have been raped often are very angry inside, and this is distracting. In addition, the person often spends energy pretending that all is well and compensating in other ways in order to function fairly normally, and this uses up considerable mental energy.
Another aspect of these symptoms may be called traumatic nutritional imbalances. Some people are not aware that the body can develop deficiencies of minerals and other nutrients such as zinc, calcium and magnesium, and many others as a result of a single trauma. This is known in medicine, especially in cases of burns or intense pain for any reason. Even emotional trauma can cause nutritional depletion.
These nutritional imbalances are not easy to correct in many cases and can persist for years. This is especially true today when the food supply is severely nutritionally depleted, when most people’s digestive ability is compromised, and nutritional status is poor to begin with. Thus, a rape or some other trauma can push one over the edge, so to speak, nutritionally, and leave the person with severe mental and physical imbalances that are actually out of proportion to the severity of the trauma.
This is a very important problem today having to do with all types of trauma, not just rape. It can occur after a seemingly minor flu episode, after having a baby, after a car accident, a loss of a loved one, or even the loss of a pet. It happens commonly after a surgery, or after a course or two of antibiotics or taking some other medical drug. It can occur as a result of a lawsuit or a divorce. Almost any type of stress can leave a person with a type of brain fog that is nutritional in nature that requires a complete nutritional balancing program to correct, not just a few vitamin pills or a new diet. It is a fact that just makes rape and other traumas even worse for many, many people.
Rape can cause an attractive woman to begin to gain weight around her pelvic and hip areas, and might also cause other types of disfigurement. This can occur for several reasons, including nutritional imbalances, or trauma to the nerves and other structures in the pelvis. It could also possibly result from a sexually-transmitted disease, structural or chiropractic imbalances, or a desire to become less attractive in an effort to prevent a recurrence of rape.
SEXUAL FLUID CRAVING
Rape, especially when it dries a woman out, almost always causes the woman to crave male sexual fluids. This is an odd phenomenon, but absolutely true. Women who were formerly not that interested in sex find themselves suddenly “needing” sex to feel okay.
A related problem is that women who have this unusual nutritional craving may approach men for sex out of a desire for their sexual fluid. This behavior then opens them up to rape, which they may even claim to enjoy because they want the sexual fluid so badly.
This may sound unusual, but it is the truth and is a growing phenomenon. This craving affects many homosexual men and women as well. A properly designed nutritional balancing program, fortunately, will help anyone overcome the craving for male or female sexual fluid. This important subject is discussed in a separate article entitled Sexual Fluid Craving.
A STRANGE DESIRE FOR PREGNANCY
An odd effect of rape, at times, is that after a rape, a young woman, usually a teenager, suddenly wants to become pregnant when she did not previously want this. This is a use of rape in some nations and by some religions to produce more children, believe it or not. Possible reasons for this are:
1. The woman feels old and depleted nutritionally, and wants to perpetuate the species now, perhaps, instead of waiting until she is older.
2. Having children helps her regain her sense of virginity and even her dignity. It is a more mature role for some women and a way to salvage what is left of her dignity.
3. With the hymen broken and having been raped, she is what may be called male-oriented and child-oriented, and less self-oriented and self-sufficient.
4. Rape toughens and hardens her so she now feels she can take the stress of child-bearing, where perhaps she did not feel this way before.
5. She unconsciously wants to exchange part of her ruined identify for the innocent identities of newborn children. Identity exchange is unusual, but it does occur.
7. The death of ‘father as God’, either because father raped her, or because father did not stop the rape, turns a young woman’s world upside down and may cause her to want to become pregnant and start her own family.
8. After being “dried out” by a long rape, the young woman feels extremely lonely and scared. Having a family around her may provide comfort or safety, or so she believes.
ENTITY ATTACHMENT, SOMETIMES CALLED POSSESSION
Rape, by weakening a woman or man, can open one to attachment of discarnate souls. These are souls of people who have died, in which the souls remains near the earth instead of moving on when separated from the body. Lest this seem strange, it is not. The bible refers to them often, calling them “devils”, “satans”, and “demons”. Jesus of Nazareth spent a fair amount of his time removing them from his followers, in fact, as documented in the bible.
Rarely, the attachment is rather complete. Usually, it is just partial and the person just does not function right. The brain does not function correctly, the body may become awkward, dull or ill, and the person’s face may become sad or distorted in some way. It is possible to release these attachments, often easily, especially if one renourishes the body and thinks only wholesome thoughts. A nutritional balancing program works well to strengthen the body and mind. When one does this, the entities cannot remain for too long and leave. They are like parasites that thrive on weakened bodies. This is a consistent finding or ours, in fact.
THE RISK OF DEATH
Another critical aspect of rape is the threat of death to the woman. Many women lose their lives during or after a rape. The main reason is quite simple. The rapist does not want anyone to find out about his crime. Rape is not a crime that is easily covered up. The sperm is usually all over the woman’s genital area, so it can easily be analyzed for its DNA content.
As a result, a rapist has a strong motive to do away with the only witness, and at the same time do away with the only evidence of his crime. This is just the truth, though it is not a pleasant one. When a young woman disappears, most often she has been abducted, raped for a few hours, then killed, and her body dumped somewhere. I am discussing this because stupid young women, of which I was one, do not realize how they need to protect themselves from rape and its consequences.
Other reasons for loss of life during or after a rape include:
1. Resisting a rape. This can be very dangerous. It is true that kicking a man fiercely in the groin sometimes scares him off. However, if it does not stop him, the man will be much more angry. However, a swift kick has saved some women from being raped or cut it short.
2. Depression after a rape causes a few women to take their own lives, especially when it occurs during the teenage years.
3. Some women become involved with prostitution after rape, which leads to their ultimate death.
4. Some are badly injured and die in the hospital of infections, uncontrolled bleeding, puncture wounds to the back of the vagina, or other things.
5. Any time a woman is “dried out”, which means the sexual fluid is depleted, the result is profound weakness. If repeated often enough, this leads to an early death from diseases such as cancer. This happens to both women and men who are raped, and it can happen due to regular sex if the sex is frequent enough and hard enough.
It is a slow death in which the victim finds herself or himself strangely drawn back for more sexual activity after the first encounter. With each session, one becomes weaker and within several years, at times, the person dies of cancer, AIDS or something else such as a chronic infection.
For this reason, if one is ever raped or seduced and “dried out”, you must 1) eat red meat every day, and 2) you must never go back for more “sessions” or “appointments”.
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Most, if not all women and men who are raped get a special bonus – a host of sexually transmitted diseases. They usually occur not only on the genitals, but in the mouth, eyes and elsewhere. Besides causing shame, they always weaken the body a little, or perhaps a lot. This may be overcome, but it takes plenty of healing work with a nutritional balancing program only, in my experience. Remedies simply do not work well enough, although garlic juice applied liberally in the vagina is quite good if the infection just occurred. To heal most of them, however, one must make the body much more yang, balance the body delicately, and renourish the body totally.
Lies about STDs. Three lies dominate the media discussions of sexually transmitted diseases. They are 1) sexually transmitted diseases are mostly benign, 2) sexually transmitted diseases can be easily “treated” with drugs, and 3) men and women suffer equally from them. Let us briefly debunk these ideas.
The truth, in my observation, is that sexually transmitted diseases are all dangerous. The worst are some strains of gonorrhea and syphilis that are quite resistant to antibiotics and tend to slowly spread to the brain and all other vital organs, compromising a person’s health in many subtle ways. Even simple herpes viruses are not benign and can spread to the nervous system and elsewhere.
The second truth, in my observation, is that many STDs cannot be stopped with drugs, such as herpes. First, the anti-viral drugs are not that good, and far worse, the drugs are toxic and can wreck your health. This must be taught to all young women and young men. These infections must be avoided, because at this time they cannot be healed easily.
Why physicians keep spewing the lie that sexually transmitted disease are benign and easy to treat when they are not, is beyond me, and it is sheer insanity. It reminds me of the way HIV and AIDS were handled in the early 1990s when they first appeared. Few wanted to talk about them seriously. Perhaps doctors perpetuate the lie because in reality, they have no answers, so why worry everyone.
The third truth is that sexually transmitted diseases are much worse for women than they are for men. This is true because sexually transmitted diseases flourish much better and spread much faster in the warm environment of the vagina than they do on the colder, outer genitals of men, although men are not immune from them, of course. As a result, most sexually transmitted diseases do not remain in the genital area of a woman for more than a year at the most. They begin to spread upward and they attack many organs, and particularly the brain. The diseases can also be seen more easily on the penis, so they can be treated more easily than when they are inside a woman.
By the way, today anyone can acquire many of these same STDs just by sitting in a hot tub or by going into a swimming pool. They are everywhere. Wise people stay away from all hot tubs and most swimming pools for this reason. The worst are public tubs and pools found in places such as hotels, cruise ships, resorts and also at places like the YMCA, athletic clubs and spas.
So, if the rape isn’t bad enough, the diseases can hang around for years. Often the woman’s husband becomes infected, and both of their health is affected for life, in some cases. Fortunately, a nutritional balancing program, done correctly, can slow this process and perhaps reverse them and heal them completely, eventually, if one sticks to the diet and supplement program long enough. Therefore, don’t worry about these diseases if you are raped, if you are willing to go on a nutritional balancing program immediately and faithfully.
Also, this section is designed to alert anyone who is having or contemplating casual sex to stop at once. It is sheer insanity today. At least demand several condoms, and do not believe anyone who says he or she does not have any diseases, even if they swear on ten bibles. You could be placing your life in danger for a half-hour thrill. Wait for marriage, men and women, or at least to be in a committed relationship. That is the only safe way to have sex these days.
MARRIAGE TO THE RAPIST AS A CONSEQUENCE
A sad consequence of rape for some women is they end up marrying the rapist, and then spending years in an unhappy and often horrendous marriage. This is more common than one might imagine. Here are the two ways it occurs.
1. The rapist may essentially force the woman to marry him by threatening to kill her or rape her again if she does not. Some women are so traumatized by the rape that they go along, lying to their family and friends that they have “fallen in love”, when it is no such thing.
2. When a woman is raped, as explained in this article, her mind is always deeply affected, and often she develops a sexual or other craving for the man who did it. As a result, when he asks her to marry him afterwards, she accepts. However, she often does not understand that it is not based on love, but rather on a strange brainwashing or a sort of hypnotic trance that can easily result from a rape.
A factor that can feed into the equation of marriage rape is that many young women mistakenly believe after a rape that they are “ruined” and “filthy sinners anyway”, so their chances for a normal life and marriage to a good man are destroyed. This may help her decide that marrying the rapist is not so bad and maybe it is her “fate” or “punishment” in some way.
In a few cases, it may seem to her not that it does not matter anymore, or she may be so discouraged she thinks he is the best she can do. None of this is the truth.
Factors that reinforce this decision are that she now finds herself infected with half a dozen venereal diseases, and often she finds herself pregnant with his child.
At times, another factor in this equation is that a woman who experiences rape always becomes extremely angry. Oddly, marrying the rapist is a type of loser’s way to feel better about herself by being in close contact with someone who is obviously more despicable than herself, which can make her seem more worthy by comparison. I know this sounds odd, but anger and resentment are the basis for some human relationships. Anger always tends to bind you to the one you are angry with, even if the person is no longer alive.
Some of the women who marry the rapist, and have and raise the man’s children, don’t think of the man as a husband. Some are also told by their rapist husbands that they must refer to the man as “husband”, even though in her mind he is really not her husband, but just “the man who raped her”.
THE BIOCHEMISTRY OF RAPE -
RAPE AS OBSERVED ON HAIR MINERAL ANALYSES
Rape always affects a person’s biochemistry, and sometimes this is reflected as specific tissue mineral patterns. A hair mineral analysis is a mineral biopsy of the cells and interstitial spaces in the hair or other tissue. Below are the most common patterns seen after a rape, although other patterns are possible, as well. Combinations of the patterns below often appear, too.
Cautions with the following patterns:
1. Any of the following patterns can be changed. A person is never doomed to living with one of the patterns below if one follows a nutritional balancing program.
2. Any of the following patterns may also be due to other factors besides rape, so do not draw premature conclusions just from a mineral analysis of the hair tissue. Here are the most common patterns seen after rape:
1. A very slow oxidation rate. This is associated with depression, fatigue, exhaustion and psychological withdrawal in many cases. It is also associated with adrenal burnout, low thyroid activity, general negativity and yin disease. For more on fast and slow oxidation rates, read Oxidation Rates on this website.
2. A calcium shell pattern. This is a protective pattern, like living behind a wall. However, it is often associated with symptoms such as fear, depression, emotional suppression and rather extreme psychological withdrawal. For more on this, read the Calcium Shell Pattern.
A calcium level may get very high in some cases – over 450 mg%. This we call petrified, like petrified wood. It also means terrified, very hardened and even calcified as compensations to cope with stress.
3. A low sodium/potassium ratio, often less than 1:1 or thereabouts. This is often associated with hidden or deep trauma. In fact, a rape, or even just regular sex, always lowers the sodium/potassium ratio. Lower it enough and your vitality suffers and you can even die.
As the ratio improves on a nutritional balancing program, often the person becomes more aware of the trauma and will begin to spontaneously process and release the trauma at the deepest levels.
A low sodium/potassium ratio is also associated with negative emotions of frustration, resentment and hostility. It is also a reversal pattern, meaning the person is not thinking clearly and is often very mixed up and confused in specific ways that we sometimes call “upside down”. This means that what is healthy and loving may not appear that way to the person, and what is not wholesome and good may appear appealing to the person. For more, read Low Sodium/Potassium Ratio.
4. A bowl pattern. This mineral pattern is a combination of a low sodium/potassium ratio and an elevated calcium/magnesium ratio. It is associated with feeling very stuck, emotionally. It is also a yin deficiency pattern in acupuncture. For more details, read The Bowl Pattern on this website.
5. A four lows pattern. Four lows is a fascinating life pattern that is associated with negativity, nutritional depletion, poor health, cynicism and often anger that has been hidden or repressed. It is also often a give-up and end-of-life pattern. For more information about it, read Four Lows Pattern.
6. Poor eliminator patterns. Poor eliminator patterns are more recently identified patterns consisting of extremely low levels of one or more toxic metals, or low levels of what are called the amigos – iron, manganese, and perhaps copper, molybdenum, boron or others. The pattern indicates an inability to properly eliminate these toxic metals, and therefore the metals accumulate in the body. Experiencing a rape can cause a person to shut down the normal elimination channels more than occurs in the general population. This may contribute to a tendency for poor eliminator patterns. For more on this, read Poor Eliminator Pattern.
7. Sympathetic dominance pattern. This pattern is associated with fear, anxiety, trying very hard to pretend that all is well when it is not, and pushing oneself hard, often to compensate for traumas in the past. For more on this very interesting pattern, read Sympathetic Dominance on this site.
All seven of the above patterns are really movement patterns, showing how a person is thinking about life and how the body is reacting to the stressors around it.
8. High levels of toxic metals. Rape often leads to the body accumulating more toxic metals. This happens because the body becomes depleted of zinc and selenium, in particular, that are essential for health. They, in turn, become replaced by cadmium and copper. These are found in men’s sexual fluid, especially criminals. At times, other toxic metals accumulate such as nickel, mercury, aluminum and lead.
I do not recommend chelation therapy, ever, to remove these metals. It is not needed and is somewhat toxic and harmful. A nutritional balancing program that is properly designed will remove all of the toxic metals in the right order and timing, which is very important. For more on this subject, read Toxic Metals and Chelation Therapy on this website.
In some cult situations, young women are forced to drink toxic metals to make them weak and easy to manipulate and use. The most common one is Rooibos tea, a red-colored tea, perhaps spiked with nickel. Never drink this tea. Toxic metals, believe it or not, are sometimes added to the food or beverages the cult members are forced to eat or drink in a twisted attempt to keep them docile and obedient. Other toxic concoctions are also fed to cult members, at times, often without their knowledge or understanding, for the same purpose.
CONSEQUENCES DEPEND ON THE CONTEXT AND CIRCUMSTANCES
The effects of a rape depend greatly upon the situation of the rape. This is perhaps obvious, but needs to be emphasized. Some rapes are mild, perhaps occurring even accidentally to a degree during regular sex that goes too long or too hard.
Other rapes are horrendous, endangering life and leaving deep scars. Just a few of the factors that matter include the person’s age, relationship history, severity of the rape, who the rapist is, other events during, after or before the rape, and the psychological condition of the person such as past traumas, family ties, etc.
HEALING FROM RAPE
This is often a slow process. Nutritional balancing science appears to work well to help women and men recover. This is one of the very few healing programs that will renourish the body in all cases, bring up and resolve hidden traumas, get rid of most depression and anxiety, and more.
DEGREES OF RAPE AND TYPES OF RAPE
DEGREES OF RAPE
Rape can vary from a rather mild experience, or it can be a devastating one. The intensity, horror and often the degree of damage or harm that occurs from a rape depends upon:
1. The person’s age. The younger a woman or man is, particularly as a child or teenager, in general the worse the impact of the experience. Women over a certain age, about 25 or 30, in general may handle rape better, though certainly always. They are simply more mature, and fewer are virgins, as well.
2. The person’s health status. If one is better nourished and healthier physically and/or emotionally, one will tend to be less affected by any type of trauma, including rape. This is critical to understand. Most women, and men also, are not healthy and well-nourished, although they may think they are, and may have few or even no symptoms of illness. Women who eat red meat regularly, several times a week, may fare better than more vegetarian-oriented women, and even men.
3. The type of rape. Many types of rape situations are discussed below. For example, if a boyfriend or husband just “goes too fast or for too long”, or if a “friend” just accidentally inserts the penis during foreplay, this is often not as bad as a violent rape in which the woman is knocked unconscious, and perhaps beaten as well.
4. The duration and roughness of the rape. This is related to the item above. However, it may be more important even than the type of rape. In other words, a rape by a stranger might be rather mild, while rape by a “boyfriend”, husband or someone else one knows, if it keeps going long enough, can inflict much more pain and trauma.
5. If the woman (or man) is a vegetarian or yin for any reason. As explained later in this article, this will make any rape much more serious. One must eat red meat, not just chicken, to handle rape better and to recover fully from a rape, especially if the woman or man is “dried out”, which is common.
6. Diseases passed from the rapist to the victim, and pregnancy. At times, the worst aspect of a rape is that one contracts diseases that cannot be easily handled. This can leave emotional scars, as well as cause physical disability, embarrassment and other problems.
Also, if a woman becomes pregnant from a rape, which is common and discussed elsewhere in this article, this can also be much more devastating for some women.
7. The person’s response. This can have a great impact on the severity of a rape situation. Some women, and even men, are far more prepared, if I can use that word, than others. These well-prepared people may have read a book or an article about rape like this one. They may have thought about it, or talked to a girlfriend who experienced it, and so have an idea what to expect. Some even know how to talk to a rapist in ways that calm him down and lessen the trauma.
On the other hand, some who experience rape hold on to their trauma and their anger, an may even worsen by receiving improper counseling, or just holding on to disgusting thoughts of hatred and evil revenge. Be careful with this one, please, if you have been raped.
Some women, especially those who are religious Christians, may be better able to let the situation go by turning it over to God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. They relax more during and after the trauma, and this lessens the trauma. Some women and men are just more relaxed, in general, and this can be helpful as well.
A woman’s past experience also matters. Sadly, some have been through it before, maybe even twice or more, so they learn some of the ideas in this article first hand, and they handle the second trauma better. However, no two situations are the same, so a woman must or man must always use the best judgment about how to handle things in the moment and afterwards.
Also, the situation in terms of reporting the rape can matter a lot. A woman who keeps the sad, fearful secret of her rape from her family and friends is likely to be more scarred by it. One who goes to the police, informs her family and friends, and takes positive action against the rapist usually does better.
TYPES OF RAPES
Most people do not realize that rapes are of different types and different severity. Here are the most common types or situations. It is important for young women to pay attention to these different situations so that you can avoid them as best you can.
1. Date rape. This is one of the most common types of rape in Western nations. It is between two who know each other and are dating. Statistics indicate that in about 70 to 90% of the cases, a woman knows her rapist.
Some men, sadly, know that a good way to “attach” a woman to themselves is by raping her. That is, when a woman is raped, especially in a date rape situation, she may develop a “craving” or odd attraction for the man who rapes her. This is a complex psychological fact, and is one cause of date rape. This behavior is reprehensible in the extreme.
Reasons why a woman who is date-raped often ends up “attached” to the man may include A) a deep bonding that occurs during sex, B) identity exchange, C) sexual fluid craving on the part of the woman, D) Stockholm syndrome, and/or E) anger, shame and sexually-transmitted diseases that she does not know what to do with. All these topics are discussed later in this article.
A particularly sad type of disenchantment occurs when a woman is raped on a date. She suddenly realizes she cannot trust even men whom she chooses to date. This is a huge loss of confidence that can make her hate all men, in many cases. At least in the other types of rape, the perpetrator is a stranger, so she does not lose confidence in all men and may not begin hating all men nearly as much.
It is important, ladies, to know as much as possible about your dates, and always cover up your body on dates. This sounds awful to many women. However, in today’s loose moral climate and secular society, if a woman accepts a date and dresses ‘sexy’ or even just provocatively, it is often taken as a signal by the man that she is a prostitute and “wants him”, deep down. This, of course, is not an excuse for rape, but young women must understand this fact of life today. Mothers should be teaching this to their daughters, but most do not.
A legal challenge. A serious problem with date rape, I am told, is that it is difficult to prosecute legally. Since the man and woman already knew each other and were somewhat “involved” and intimate already, it is difficult for a woman to claim she was raped and to press charges legally. The man will say it did not happen and she is lying. It becomes one person’s word against another, with no witnesses, usually, and no other proof. Yet it can devastate a woman and it is a violent act. A lie detector test may help determine guilt or innocence.
The disenchantment of date rape also drives some women to lesbian relationships, which, by the way, often can end up worse in terms of their outcome.
Seduction “rape” on a date. The young woman, often aged 18-25 or so, is not planning on having sex, but is “ripe”, meaning her friends have had sex, and she wonders about it and hears about it in the media. In other words, she is easy prey, as the boys call it.
Meanwhile, her date is very handsome, persuasive, knows how to kiss, touch her and praise her, and often claims to be a straight arrow or even a Christian. He generally lies that he has not had much experience with women, perhaps lies that he wants to marry her, and lies that he just wants to “get to know her better” before they marry. Most also lie that they do not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
While it is not legally rape because the girl consents, I include it in this article because the effects, while subtle, are devastating, especially if she is a virgin, as is often the case. She finds herself suddenly less happy, much less centered and grounded, more “sexy”, and often a little depressed. She is also always diseased, in our experience, though she may not realize it. The boy usually moves on to another easy prey, and the girl begins her descent into hating all men and hating herself for the rest of her life.
So ladies, stick to your principles, and if you are wise, skip the kisses, hugs, and touching. You don’t need it, no matter what anyone says. Do not listen to the pleading for sex, the fancy words, and the confessions of true love that are fake in most cases.
2. Work-related rape. This is really a type of harassment, hazing, “initiation”, and perhaps deception in which a young woman is told by her boss that in order to ascend the ladder of business success she must have sex with him, or with whomever he “assigns” to her. The practice is common in some nations. Newer laws against sexual harassment are reducing it.
Some women consider it “just the price she must pay” to hold down a high-paying corporate or executive position. Some would say this is not rape, as it is consensual. However, it is certainly close to rape, and it scars women on a daily basis. It also puts them in severe danger of death and sexual diseases.
3. Cutsie teenage rape. This is a rape in which usually a teenage boy and girl are “fooling around” and the boy suddenly sticks his penis inside the girl, much to both of their surprise (not really). It seems innocent enough, but it is still a rape if it was not a consensual act.
4. Idle threat rape. This is a sad type of rape because it need not happen. In most cases, a man induces a lady to come into his bedroom on some pretext. Often it involves some seduction. When she tries to leave the room, he blocks the door and “pretends” or indicates that he will rape her and keep her in the room.
In fact, he is not planning to do this; it is a bluff. However, too often it works. The young lady is so frightened that she rolls over and says she will have sex, even though she could have resisted and would have been okay. This type of bluffing could also occur at a bar, in a hot tub, at a pool, or anywhere that sexual predators encounter their prey.
5. Whipping the vagina or penis. This is an odd practice, but it is as bad, and in some ways worse, than traditional rape. One or two bullies hold down the victim while another whips the genital area, usually with a stick or some other hard object. It could even be done with the stock or barrel of a gun, for example, or a metal rod.
The clitoris or penis turns bright red and swollen from this. Not only is this whipping very painful, but it causes so many orgasms that the person “dries out” quickly. In other words, it depletes the sexual fluids. The attacker may then continue until the person goes unconscious. The victim’s mind and soul are very damaged by this attack. This method is used throughout the world to create a culture of anger and hatred, and it is used to create and maintain prostitutes, and in cults.
A nutritional balancing program, which can reverse many types of trauma, will help overcome this type of rape, but it takes some time and persistence.
6. Provoked rape. While rape is never justified, ever, some women act, think or speak in ways that clearly encourage rape. This is undeniable, and must be mentioned. It is so important, in fact, that a later section of this article under the heading of Preventing Rape, discusses the many ways that women often unwittingly make themselves a target of rape. They include the obvious, such as wearing sexy clothes, miniskirts and short shorts, flirting, “playing” with men in various ways, and many others.
The question arises as to why a pretty young woman would invite or encourage violence against herself. The answer, I believe, includes any of the following reasons:
Į Instinctual or hormonal desires to attract a mate.
Į Learned behaviors that are simply stupid, such as showing off, or dressing “slutty” like some TV and internet personalities.
Į Being gullible and very poorly informed regarding rape.
Į A result of trauma earlier in life that makes a young woman more rebellious, thoughtless and/or careless.
Į Poor quality parenting. Parents are often ignorant of the risks of rape of their daughters. Others, sadly, do not care very much what their daughters wear, or how they behave with men. They allow their daughters to visit bars, go to adult entertainment establishments, and dress like prostitutes. Often today, parents set poor examples for their daughters, and may even encourage sexy clothes and provocative behavior for various reasons.
Į Emotional immaturity, lack of emotional and mental control, or egotism. These are common in teenagers, in particular, and college-aged women and men.
Į A focus on the lower chakras and organs. This, I maintain, is a spiritual dis-ease or lack of spiritual development in a young woman. It used to be rare, but it seems more common today.
Į Poor role models other than parents. Other “responsible” adults such as doctors, attorneys, school teachers, guidance counselors and psychologists do not teach their clients and students proper dress and appropriate behavior – or worse, they permit and model loose sexual morals and behavior.
7. Typical teenage or college boyfriend-girlfriend rape. This is similar to date rape, but does not happen on a date. Usually, a lady high school or college student allows a boy to come up to her room, or they are out in the car somewhere, and he turns on her. Alcohol or marijuana may be involved. It is particularly bad because the young woman is often young – under 18, when rapes are worse in many cases because the woman cannot understand it as well.
This type of rape is devastating to seemingly innocent teenagers and even women in their twenties or older. It is sad because these women thought they could safely befriend a man they meet at work or school, perhaps.
Sometimes, however, a lady believes she can “play” with a man without consequences. However, smart women know to never “play with a man”. It is foolish. Men are almost all a lot stronger than women, and things can turn serious or violent in an instant.
8. Stupid father-daughter rape. Some will say that this is not rape, but women usually experience it as rape anyway. What occurs is that a young girl or teen, often between the ages of 6 and 15, is joking around with her father who gets an erection from playing with his pretty daughter. The girl may notice this, and jumps on his lap, breaking the hymen. Sometimes the young lady is craving a sexual experience and “takes advantage” of the opportunity.
While there is no insertion of the penis in a conscious manner, the girl can feel that something went wrong. Somehow, she is not as innocent as she was before. She will often blame her father for “raping her” as a child, even though this was not the intent at all.
Meanwhile, the father may not know what happened and why his daughter is now angry and distant from him. If he figures it out, he often feels horribly guilty, even if he was not strictly at fault. However, he can usually do little or nothing after the fact, except apologize, which may help a little.
I mention this situation because it is a danger when fathers play with their daughters too roughly or allow their cute daughters to jump into their lap when they have an erection. It can seem very innocent, and the dads often enjoy the stimulation from it, but it is always a bad idea. Do not rough house with a young girl, ever. You may feel very guilty about it for years, and she will hate you if you accidentally break the hymen. Ladies, and girls reading this article, do not “play” with your father this way if you are wise, even if he encourages it, which he should not.
9. Gang rape. This type of rape is horrific and about the worst, in most cases. Several men attack one woman or man and take turns raping. It happens at parties, and elsewhere. Some rape gangs include an attractive lady who can act as a decoy or seductress to lure the victim.
Effects. For a woman, the humiliation and embarrassment, the number of infections, the chances of pregnancy, and the chances of severe injury and death are multiplied with gang rape.
Energetically, gang rape exposes the person raped to not one aberrant energy field, but those of several people. This is extremely confusing and disorienting. Some people become slightly cross-eyed as a result, although this can happen from a rape by one person, as well.
For women, another reason for the severity of gang rape is that no rape fantasy is possible. Rape fantasy occurs when a woman diminishes her pain and humiliation by imagining that the rape is not all bad, and perhaps the rapist even loves her in an odd way. Some rapists claim this is the truth, by the way.
However, with gang rape, such fantasy is not possible. For this reason, gang rape is extremely hard on teens, for example, who are more prone to fantasies and less grounded than older men and women. Gang rape just makes no sense. Their entire world is often shattered, delaying their development and causing many serious physical and emotional symptoms. This can happen with any rape, but it usually worse with gang rape.
Gang rape is often more violent because crowd psychology takes over when there is more than one rapist. Crowd psychology is well understood and can cause “normal” people to literally lose their humanity and to do horrible things to another human being that they would never do alone on their own. For this reason, victims are often kicked, beaten and bloodied in particularly nasty ways.
Men are often viciously raped this way in prisons and in some war situations, usually just to inflict pain and torture, and perhaps as a brainwashing technique.
Types of gang rapes. Gang rapes are of two types. The first is by professionals who know exactly what they are doing to harm a man or woman. They may be brainwashing the person or have other motives such as political control or just extreme humiliation. The second type is usually a cowardly act of teenaged boys, sadly. They would never do such a thing alone by themselves, but are teased, dared, coerced or talked into it by someone else, perhaps “for fun”. Often these boys are embarrassed, but they go along with the group. They are more likely to report it to the police.
Functions of the gang. The group or gang, as they often call it, serves the following functions:
1. Two or more men, or even women, can go after the victim together. This is needed or helpful so that one can hold the victim down while the other does the deed.
2. If the victim reports the rape and the rapist is caught, male rapists will show up in court with their gang. The other gang members signal to the victim in no uncertain terms that if their gang member is convicted and goes to jail, the woman who was raped will get hit again by the other gang members, and perhaps killed this time around. This tactic slows or even stops the reporting of rapes, and the prosecution of rapists.
3. Of course, the gang members share techniques, money, guns and other things that help them in their dirty trade.
4. The gang experiences crowd psychology, as explained above. This means they may be willing to do things that, if they were alone, they would not do.
10. Homosexual rape. These happen more to men, but today in some Western nations it is happening to more and more women. When a man is raped this way, it is usually quite violent. However, with women, the victim is usually seduced first.
Younger, often college-age, attractive women, in particular, need to watch out for sweet, apparently loving, usually somewhat older women, that offer to show them “a good time” without needing a man – just you and her. This is a type of homosexual seduction rape that is very difficult to resist once it gets going.
I assure you this is real, ladies. The seducers are often attractive and a few years older than the college girl or young woman. They recruit teens as well. They are also very cunning and persuasive. They may put their arm around you, give you a squeeze, and after a little general conversation assure you that they know what a woman really wants in the sexual area. They always tell you that unlike the men, they are clean, which is always a total lie.
They may convince you to take them home for a night of fun, or they will invite you to their apartment or home. After a little conversation, they will suggest you both undress. They older, stronger woman will usually excitedly admire the younger woman’s beauty and loveliness. Then the older woman explains very scientifically, perhaps, how she will just gently stimulate the clit, as she often calls it, and the pleasure will be wonderful.
Just for clarification, if you agree to go beyond this point, you will be raped. That is, the slightly older, wiser women are very adept at starting gently, until you have an orgasm or two. But then they rub harder and harder until the orgasms come so fast and furious and soon the young woman is completely out of control, and often gives the rape cry and passes out.
The “fun” may go on for an hour or more until the young woman is “sucked dry” or “emptied. She is told it is all part of the fun, but it is really a way to brainwash and hypnotize the victim. When she recovers, the older lady gives her a pat and leaves. However, a conversion has taken place. It has been a rape in every way except there was no penis - it is not necessary.
In practically every case, the young woman now finds herself weak and sad, for some reason, and now finds herself craving more of this kind of pleasure. In this way, the older woman has hooked the younger one. The older women who practice this deception say it is easy and painless, and it works almost every time. In fact, the innocent young woman who was raped often turns around and becomes a vampire who will “recruit” other young women for this pleasure that is really torture, and can lead to the young woman’s death at an early age.
What you need to understand is when one has too much sex, the woman loses too much of her sexual fluids and becomes literally malnourished. This causes sadness and depression of a special type, and more sex temporarily relieves the anxiety and depression feelings. Eating a lot of red meat will help overcome the problem, although the best solution is a complete nutritional balancing program. However, without these, the young woman just feels miserable and wants more sex. Over time, the young woman finds herself getting weaker and sicker, usually, and her life usually falls apart. This is happening more and more.
So do not “experiment” with sex at all, with anyone. It is a powerful force and young women have no idea what can happen to them. The ones that escape unscathed are few, in fact. This new “crime” also needs to be punished severely by society, but it is not punished at all today in most cases because it was consensual.
You might ask, what does the older homosexual woman gain by these types of acts? The answer is that in many cases the older woman uses her tongue and laps up the young girl’s sexual fluid, which somehow “nourishes” her. Read Sexual Fluid Craving for more on this unusual craving. The older woman may also derive a certain pleasure from destroying the life of an innocent lady.
Also, a type of identity exchange occurs. The raping woman gains a certain sense of innocence and joy that she does not understand, while she gives away or exchanges away some of her fear, anger and her sort of evil nature.
Some will say it is all innocent, so I should stop writing this way. Ask some of the younger women who have been raped this way, however. They will not agree. Saying it is all just fun and play is one of the oldest lines in the rapist’s playbook, in fact.
11. Incestuous rape, or unconscious rape such as while one is asleep. In some situations, a young girl or teen, usually, may want or have to sleep next to her father or her brother, perhaps because there are not enough beds for reach person. The woman may awaken in the morning and realize she had sex during the night because the bed is wet or she is bloody. This is a rape, with all its consequences, as it is not consensual. Sadly, sometimes the woman does not even realize fully what occurred. She just knows she does not feel the same as she did the day before. She feels weaker, dirtier, and perhaps angrier with men, in general.
This type of situation occurs mainly in poorer nations in which there are not enough bedrooms, and the children must sleep with their brothers and fathers in the same room, sometimes in the same bed. However, it is not that uncommon, for example, in Africa, the Middle East and parts of Asia.
12. Cult or ritual rapes. Rape is used often in cults to initiate new members, especially women, and to cement the bonds, so to speak, of the cult leader to his followers. Women and often the men are forcibly raped in these situations, and this is common, sad to say. In these cases, rape is used more as a hypnosis and brainwashing technique that works all too well, when the rapist knows how to do it.
In some cults, members are not exactly forced, but informed that sex is necessary to keep everyone together or make sure the leader is satisfied. This is a type of satanic seduction. It occurs commonly in some polygamist colonies, for example, in which young women are taught from a young age that having sex with the leader is her duty, or should be her pleasure, or is important for the community, perhaps. She may also be told that regular sex with the leader is the price she must pay for her security, or her room and board, for example. At times, the sexual intercourse is mild, but other times it is clearly too much, too hard or too long, and is clearly a rape.
Rape as a brainwashing tool can be quite effective in these situations, sadly. Once the young women and often men, too, are “initiated” in this way, they often continue the behavior their entire lives, unless they are rescued and deprogrammed. Rape used for brainwashing is extremely simple and very effective. The reasons may be out of fear, shame, guilt, inability to think clearly, weakness of the body and mind, or for other reasons. For more on this, be sure to read the article entitled Hypnosis and Brainwashing on this website.
Female orgasms open up a woman’s energy field. It is important to understand that when a woman has orgasms, unlike those of most men, the woman’s aura or energy field opens very wide and she picks up the energy of her partner very strongly. It literally colors her thinking and feeling for about two weeks in many cases.
So if a cult leader or anyone else rapes or seduces a woman, she is often “under his spell” for at least a week or two. Usually, she cannot understand why she seems to “like him”, even if she was forced, seduced or fraudulently induced to have sex with him. This is a very important concept, and it is the main reason why any sex before marriage is rarely a wise idea for women. Men are not usually as affected by this problem.
This rather odd phenomenon is a form of Male-Female Empathic Blending, the subject of another article on this website. This is one reason for terrible confusion when any woman, especially an immature one, is raped. The woman simply cannot properly compute what has occurred in a totally rational way. She is often conflicted. In a strange way, she hates and likes her rapist at the same time. This is the rule, in fact, not the exception, especially in cult conditions, date rapes and other situation in which seduction plays a part in the rape. It also has to do with identity exchange, discussed earlier in this article.
13. Human trafficking rape. This is a horrendous use of rape by pimps, human traffickers, and prostitution rings and gangs. They will grab a young woman and rape her viciously and often repeatedly over a period of days or weeks. The specific intent is to “convert” her into a prostitute. After a number of episodes, they break her will, they cause her to be unable to think clearly, and perhaps she will begin to crave male sexual fluid. In this way, the attackers have created the perfect prostitute or sex slave.
Please do not think this is crazy or insane. It occurs often and is used to create prostitutes, sex slaves and “escorts” used around the world in spas, hotels, casinos, drug cartels, satanic churches, cults, and elsewhere. The young women also are “hired out” for modeling jobs, advertising jobs, and roles in movies and porn videos that pay the pimps extremely well.
Some of these women in other nations are “recruited” by advertisements in women’s magazines promising good jobs, college educations, and a husband in America, for example. When an attractive young woman answers the ad, she is instructed to go to an office where she is raped and then kidnapped. An alternative scenario is that she is given free passage to America, but on board the ship she is raped and perhaps beaten repeatedly to “prepare” or “condition” her for her new life as a prostitute.
Human trafficking still quite common in many nations, including America. It is said to affect 27 million young women worldwide. It happens less often to young men, who are then inducted into either rape gangs or drug cartels. It is done very “professionally”, carefully and effectively.
If you want to learn about human trafficking, go to AllWeWantIsLove.org. This was founded to assist young women who are victims of human trafficking, some of who became sex slaves from putting their photos on the website, Modelmayhem.com.
Corrupting the police and military. The same thing is done to police to “turn them” into snitches and murderers, and in many other situations such as raping political leaders to make them do what the drug cartels desire. The drug cartels find this is much better than simply murdering a person who is in their way. Raping leaves no obvious scars, and they gain an “agent” on the inside of the government or police department.
It is also used to create double-agents as spies. A soldier or an FBI agent goes missing, and is found apparently okay. However, in reality he or she has been “conditioned” and raped, usually, to think differently and to be a double agent and report to the Red Chinese, for example, on all his or her activities and secrets.
Company spies. It is also used for spying on companies, usually by foreign competition. They will rape an employee so that he or she becomes a spy for the competition, which is usually a foreign government looking for missile technology, for example. Ordinary business competitors usually do not resort to such tactics, fortunately, though it is possible.
14. Drug-induced or alcohol-induced rape. This occurs when a young woman is either induced to take drugs or drink alcohol, or drugs are slipped into her food or beverage. She becomes high, drunk, less aware, and perhaps unconscious and easy to rape.
Sometimes the woman has been foolish and caused the problem herself, of course, by “partying”. In most cases, however, an aggressive and clever man has “helped her” drink or smoke too much. Often, the young woman wakes up the next morning without her clothes, or soiled in other ways, without even recalling what happened.
The only defense is to avoid most parties. You could go with a male escort, or another woman, but this is really not that safe either, as both people can be targeted in that case. Do not go to parties unless you know they are safe. Women tend to become drunk or high much faster and easier than most men. Always remember this, ladies.
The latest horror of this type I have heard about is a poison that is placed on a business card. A nice-looking gentleman will give the card to a pretty lady, who handles the card, not realizing it is laced with a powerful toxin. She soon feels faint and becomes an easy victim of rape or worse.
15. Father-mother type. This is a sad and fortunately rare family situation in which parents cooperate to rape their own child. Usually mother holds the child down and helps father rape the daughter. In some bizarre cases, the father will hold a male child down and the mother will have sex with the male child. These cases do occur, however, and are clearly rape, domestic violence and child abuse. This occurs around the world.
The police rarely find out about it unless the child tells a neighbor, perhaps, who believes the child and reports it to the authorities. Even then, it is hard to prove, in most cases. It is becoming more frequent, however, as the moral standards relax in the Western nations, including the United States of America.
16. Grandfatherly-grandmotherly type and babysitters. This is a sad situation in which parents leave their young daughter or even a male child with a babysitter or with grandparents who force the child to have sex with them. It is particularly sad because few would ever suspect that older grandparents would do such a thing. However, usually the grandfather raped his daughter, and now he does it to her daughter or son.
17. Mass media-induced rape. Teenage boys and girls may watch stupid movies together that glorify teen sex, and perhaps homosexual or other less common types of sexual acts. The teens or young adults then decide that since it is in the movies, it must be okay. Boys may also just use such movies as methods to seduce young women. Unless it is totally consensual, it is still rape, basically of a seductive type.
18. “Friendly” rape. This is similar to a date rape in which a young man and a young woman, usually, are “friends”. They get too intimate about it, and next thing is the man believes the woman wants sex and forces himself on her. It differs from date rape only in that the two are not dating at the time of the rape, but are just friends. This causes the woman to trust the man too much, perhaps, or confide in him her sexual desires, perhaps, and this leads to trouble.
19. Rape by deception and fraud. This is a variant on the type of rape used in cults and elsewhere. Here the young woman or man is deceived and told various lies until she agrees to have sex. This may include threats as well as lies and intimidation of other types. This is more common than one imagines.
20. Spousal rape (a type of domestic violence). This type is quite common, according to statistics. It is rape among people who are legally married or de facto married, meaning living in a close relationship. Two main variants are possible. A husband may just continue sexual intercourse after his wife or partner has said she has had enough. This is a relatively mild problem.
The far worse scenario would be if the husband is drunk, for example, or high on drugs, and turns on his wife and viciously rapes her for an hour or two. Another variant that is rarer is when a clever woman wants sexual fluid, usually, and cajoles her husband into having sex every day, and wants him to have multiple orgasms. If this goes on for more than a few weeks, it will weaken a man severely and usually kills him in a few years of cancer or other disease. This is relatively rare, thank heavens.
According to statistics, spousal rape can leave even deeper scars than being raped by a stranger because it is a breach of trust that can hurt one’s feelings deeply, in addition to harming the body nutritionally and in many other ways.
21. Repeat or chronic rape. This is all too common. A young woman is raped, usually, and the man tells her he will be back. He may show up once a week, or once a year, but the threat remains and she remains a victim, perhaps for years. She is repeatedly traumatized, making this much worse than a single incident.
22. Rape with intent to marry. This is a rather common situation in which a man deliberately rapes a young woman he is interested in marrying and living with for the rest of his life. In many cases, the woman accepts the invitation, especially when she finds out she is pregnant with his child and that she now has a number of sexually transmitted diseases that may ruin her chances for a better man, or so she believes.
Marrying the rapist is a way to “solve the problem” of shame, humiliation, and a way to keep the child, if the woman does not believe in abortions. Also, as stated elsewhere in this article, when a woman experiences rape, she may develop an odd sexual attraction for the man who did it. I would strongly suggest religious counseling for any woman who must make this decision.
23. Rape of a child (pedophilia) or anyone under age 18. This is a very serious crime in many nations, or it should be. It is also called statutory rape and is explained below in the legal section a little more. It is practiced around the world, sadly, and is a cause of hatred and war in some nations. Pornographers and others think it is okay, but it is not.
Raping a child is easy for a strong adult. Children are also very innocent and easy to talk into things. Sometimes they will consent to sex with an adult, and the law is fuzzy on this point, at times. In most cases, however, it is a simple rape with bad effects for the rest of the life of the child.
Many articles on the internet discuss the horror of sex with a child. It often leads to intense anger, problems with one’s sexual identity, difficulty making friends, smoking and other addictions, masturbation, and other difficulties for one’s entire life unless the trauma can be brought up, released and forgiven completely, and this is difficult.
It can be very subtle. Even touching a young child’s genitals can traumatize the child. Playing with a child’s genitals should never be done, even in fun, even if the child seems to smile and enjoy it. It is still traumatic and a type of subtle rape. Fathers and mothers, or family friends should never bounce a child on their leg, for example, while the child straddles the leg. This is just as bad. Parents ideally should not parade around naked in the home, either, as this can be traumatic, too. Nor should young children be allowed to walk around naked, though they love it. It is just not wise.
Just breaking the hymen of a young girl can be traumatic. It can happen during rough play, horseback riding, or other activities. Sometimes a parent does it accidentally if a young girl, for example, jumps on mom or usually dad’s lap while he has an erection. Some girls learn from their friends literally how to “seduce” dad in this way, for fun, they think. They are very sorry afterwards in most cases, and the father is very guilty forever, as it changes a girl into a sexual adult at a young age, in many cases.
Also, parents must watch carefully whom they leave their children with at all times. Never assume that aunts, uncles, brothers, brother-in-laws, babysitters, teachers, doctors, dentists, camp counselors, girl scout leaders, or anyone else is innocent today.
Smart parents basically accompany their children everywhere, and stay with them at the doctor, the dentist, the school, and everywhere else they go. Even other children the same age as your children can be a problem in our secular society. Please take this advice to heart and protect your children with your life and your time. I know it is hard to do, especially when two parents must work all day. However, it is worth checking on everyone very carefully who will be with your child for any amount of time at all.
Pedophilia is a horrible crime. It is discussed at length on the internet and elsewhere, so I will not discuss it more in this article for this reason only. Pedophilia is “standard practice” in some Arab nations, sadly.
24. Cultural pedophilia rape. In this unfortunately common practice in the Middle East and some other nations, ALL the young girls are raped around the age of 10 to 12. The boys are penis-whipped, as well, in some cases. They are old enough to be tortured by it consciously, and young enough that they are still too weak to resist a lot. The parents may do the deed, or special men are “hired” to do it.
It goes on for about an hour and is not designed to harm the girl or boy physically, as much as it is designed to traumatize her emotionally and spiritually. The rape or “ritual”, as they call it, forces them to want sex and marriage which many otherwise would shun, and worst of all, it corrupts the entire society. This is a main cause of war in the Middle East, and this needs to be explained to Westerners who do not understand it. It gives rise to generation after generation of sick, enraged, and poor women and men who know nothing but misery and death all around them. This is a story about the Middle East and perhaps other places that needs to be told widely some day.
25. Satanic rape. This is a variant on rapes that occur in cults, usually. The word satanic, as used here, means totally upside down. It means that a person is told the exact opposite of the truth. Examples are a cult in which a lonely young lady is told that she will be joining a happy, united family. When she joins, she is viciously raped until she is unconscious. Another example is a church, sad to say, that preaches Christianity but secretly endorses or promotes rape and torture of its members – the exact opposite of Christian principles.
26. War rape. During wars, rape has always been used as a method of psychological warfare and just plain cruelty against the enemy. This is rather sick, but it is true. The bible prohibits this behavior, but it still goes on today in many nations, especially in the Middle East. According to the nightly news, for example, it went on in Libya just in the past year (2011).
27. Rape as torture. All rape is a form of torture. However, rape is specifically used in many nations as a means of torture, both physical and psychological, with both women and men. It is quite effective, in fact, as most people cannot stand repeated rapes for too long. This area of the body is quite delicate and most people will give in after just a few sessions. This method of torture is also used by governments, spy agencies, blackmailers, pimps, and others.
28. Blackmail rape. If a woman or a man has broken the law or done something she or he wants kept hidden, another person who finds out about it can insist upon sex as a way to hush up the crime. The attacker tells the person that if she or he does not go along, the police will be informed of the crime. This is common in some circles and blackmail is used to extort money from wealthy people, but also to rape innocent or not so innocent women and even men.
This is a reason to follow the laws and never cheat, or to even try to cheat other people. Also, do not bad mouth or harm others in any way, as it could come back upon you in this horrible manner. In fact, try to assist others and stay away from all selfishness in business, personal matters, and social matters, too. For example, do not gossip about others. It sounds silly, perhaps, but this can cause a rape.
29. Kidnapping rape. Some women are kidnapped and raped daily or several times a day, in some cases – often for years. Several high-profile cases of this type have been in the news recently. The women are often tortured as well, and the news media often “sanitizes” or omits the more horrible details of these cases. The women may be held in leg irons, or just locked up in a basement. Some are held in filthy conditions, forced to live in their own urine and feces. Most are murdered when they reach the age of about 35, or allowed to die of infections, starvation or as the result of brutal torture.
30. Rape of the anal area (sodomy). This is listed as a separate type of rape because it is significantly different from rape in the vaginal area. Sodomy differs in that it is 1) much more painful, 2) often does much more permanent damage to the anal sphincter muscles, 3) introduces more diseases because the area is so damaged and bloody, and 4) has a peculiar mental effect that is similar to raping the vaginal area, except worse. It weakens the resolve of the person in a very distinct way so that the person usually just wants to die.
One reason for this feeling is the person usually needs to wear diapers forever. The area tends to bleed a lot, and bowel movements are often very painful and hard to control. The person must usually live on laxatives to keep the pain down, and even then it is painful ever after.
Surgical repair. The anal sphincter muscles are difficult to repair surgically, and the injury to the low back from the rape reduces the vitality in this area of the body. There is a surgical procedure involving the placement of a rubber ring that is sewed into the sphincter that may work fairly well, but otherwise it is a difficult injury to repair.
The only thing worse is if the sodomy is repeated many times, as occurs in some cults. Then the area becomes even more damaged, usually numb, and perhaps harder to repair. It can make a case of hemorrhoids seem like nothing at all. Preparation HŮ, by the way, the hemorrhoid remedy in the drugstore, can help soothe the area and is one of the best symptomatic remedies for such conditions.
31. Mutual rape. Some will not call this rape because it is consensual, but others would call it rape. In this situation, the partners basically abuse each other sexually in some fairly mutually agreed upon fashion. In a heterosexual situation, the man often continues sex too long, too hard or too often with the woman. Meanwhile, she finds ways to get back at him to harm him. These might include asking for sex on a daily or even a weekly basis, getting him angry in other ways, or even subtly poisoning him in some way. Something similar occurs in homosexual situations.
It is a sort of interplay or war between two who are acting selfishly like vampires. Often both parties were raped earlier in life, which helped set them up for the mutual rape, although this is not true in all cases.
I am calling it mutual rape because both seem to thrive on it, yet it is definitely mutual use and mutual abuse and rape, in a sense. The result is that what often starts out as good “fun” depletes both parties, or all parties, terribly, and they all die young of cancer, usually.
This can and does also take place in homosexual relationships, especially between two men but also in lesbian relationships. It can also take place in “groups” of women and men who take turns having sex with each other or just stimulating each other to have orgasms.
32. Husband-wife rape or rape marriage. This is a special situation in which both husband and the wife are being influenced by a cult or rape gang. The woman was often raped, and then forced to marry the man, and perhaps to have children with him. The husband was also raped, and often continues to be raped. The husband has perhaps also been ordered to rape his wife on a regular and ongoing basis. As the children grow up, around age 8 to 10 perhaps, they, too, are raped and initiated into the cult or gang. This sounds bizarre, but it is not that uncommon.
33. Psychological rape. This is a type of torture that is not exactly rape because it does not involve sex, but it can feel exactly like rape, even provoking physical pain in the groin area. Psychological rape occurs in several situations:
A. A woman or man is severely embarrassed and humiliated, often in an effort to inflict torture. She or he may have all their clothing ripped off, then the victim may be spat upon, kicked, beaten, fondled, poked or otherwise abused. Those doing the torture may scream at the victim, use foul language, take photos and otherwise humiliate the person.
B. Subtle rape occurs when one is repeatedly lied to and taken advantage of. This is real, folks. It is done to children by cruel parents, and it is done in employment settings, school settings and elsewhere. It is a very subtle, but vicious form of depleting another person through intimidation, confusion and humiliation. This is not technically a rape, but it feels very much the same and has similar physiological effects, to be discussed later.
34. Psychic or electronic rape. Psychic or electronic rape is real. It is done with an electrical machine that can implant suggestions and vibratory frequencies in a person’s brain. This technology, called psychotronics, is described on the internet and in an article on this website called Psychotronics. It can be done at a distance, and done even while a person is asleep. The person wakes up with a horrible dream that she or he has been raped, even though it did not happen physically, but only in the mind. Do not doubt that this radionic or psychotronic equipment exists and is used around the world.
35. Unconscious or Pleiad rape. Usually a pretty teenage or college girl just wakes up one morning and is not the same person. She often insists on wearing sexy clothing, perhaps getting tattoos, often on the thigh or chest in a woman, on the neck in a man, and perhaps calling themselves PLEIADS.
What occurred is the person was accosted, taken to a house somewhere, raped violently, and then brainwashed so she – or even he – would not recall the experience, even under most hypnosis. It can leave no obvious scars at all, and it is quite bizarre.
It is particularly nasty because it is done in such a way that the person does not recall it at all. This is an advanced type of brainwashing technique.
Although there is no conscious memory, the victim’s values change overnight, school performance often declines, their friends change quickly, their moods are bad, their language can turn foul, and they want tattoos, sex, bad food in some cases, and cannot think clearly any more.
Since the child or young adult has no recall of it, and there may be no scars except loss of virginity, it is difficult for parents or others to understand. It might be revealed under hypnosis, however.
Please know this, parents of teenagers. You MUST know where your teen is at all times, and with whom. Early curfews are by far the best, every single night. Do not allow the “overnights”, and camping trips, sadly, are also suspicious unless they are very well supervised. GIRLS are more subject to rape, but it can be done to the boys today, as well.
If this happens in your family, know it was a rape and this article is for you. Your teen can recover, but must follow a complete nutritional balancing program. This means sending a hair sample to one of the Approved Practitioners on this website, and no one else. Unfortunately, most all doctors, naturopaths and holistic healers do not know how to reverse the damage as well.
36. Underage marriage. In some non-Christian nations, especially India, girls are married off as young as age 5 or 6. In part, this is done so their family will not have to support them financially. The girls are then forced to have sex with their husbands, who are also often underage. While it is not called rape, the devastating effects of sex at a young age are identical.
Sadly, the girls become virtual slaves in the homes of their husbands. They are expected to work for the husband’s family as a servant, and are usually not allowed to go to school.
This practice is officially illegal in India, but not in some other nations. It continues in rural India and in other non-Christian nations of the world, even when there are laws against it.
37. Is sexual predation rape? Many would say that stalking women, harassing them with sexual intent, or just upsetting them intentionally is not rape. However, one can argue that it is certainly a type of degradation that at least borders on rape if it causes a woman to become depressed, frightened, scared to go places, or otherwise damages her life. It also can lead to a full blown rape, meaning that it is the first step to rape in most cases. It is important to know that sexual predators are not just men who approach ladies at bars, health clubs, or elsewhere.
Some sexual predation is extremely sophisticated. The perpetrators are thorough professionals who hide their tracks, and who operate using hidden microphones in apartments, who tap telephone lines and internet connections, and who have hidden TV cameras in hallways of hotels and motels. Some use radionic machines to influence a lady’s thinking and emotions, and they can destroy a person this way alone. They also use accomplices, who may be extremely attractive young men or young women, in order to lure and seduce their prey.
This is why every young woman, and indeed every man and woman, must pay extreme attention to where you live, where you stay, where you undress, and whom you share any information about yourself at all. Preferably avoid the “touchy, feely”, “artsy”, “upbeat”, and “feel-good” apartment complexes, health clubs, groups and organizations, even supposedly religious ones. Never share personal information with anyone unless required by law, and then check it out carefully. Also, never allow anyone into your room or home you do not know.
These are just the basics of caring for yourself. They apply especially to young women who have a somewhat sad or melancholy personality, as they may crave attention, “love”, male companionship, and social activities more than the others.
38. Rape with extreme violence. This is uncommon, fortunately. Usually, a woman, or possibly a man, is attacked by one or more strong men, taken to a deserted location, and viciously beaten, raped and perhaps murdered. If the person survives, the psychological scars are severe. This type of rape is used for political control, revenge perhaps, or is the work of a true psychopath. These are the rapes that one hears about on the evening television news.
39. Female Genital Mutilation. This horrible practice is not technically rape, but it can have similar consequences for a girl or young woman. The procedure is to place small cuts in the clitoris. This makes the woman fear sex in some way, or to crave it, oddly enough. It leaves scars on the clitoris, which somehow affect the sexual experience.
Fortunately, the practice is becoming less common, but is still prevalent in some African, Asian and Middle Eastern cultures. It is a carryover from the past, and fortunately is disappearing rapidly as Western values and human rights are progressing on planet earth. For much more on this topic, read Female Genital Mutilation on this website.
40. Rape of a man. Few men experience rape compared with the number of women who experience it. However, it does occur. I am including this section as a separate type of rape, although some of the above types may occur with men, as well as women.
Situations in which men are raped, often to death, include:
1. Within all-male prisons and even in some monasteries.
2. If captured in wartime. Rape is used as a means of torturing men as well as women during wartime.
3. In some cults. Men are purposely abused for the same reasons women are raped – to make them easier to control, to demoralize them and to brainwash them.
4. Cultural rape of young boys, which is usually a penis whipping. This is extremely painful and is used to cause intense anger in young boys in the Middle East, I am told. It is very common, sadly.
5. Men are raped in other situations, at parties, for example, or elsewhere. It is more common in large cities, and is usually a gang type of rape because men are harder to hold down by a single other person.
6. Blackmail. Men are sometimes blackmailed into having regular heterosexual or homosexual sex, or even allowing a rape.
7. Seduction by murderous women. Women can “turn the tables” on a man by slowly draining him of sexual fluid. Most such women are addicted to male sexual fluid and want more and more of it. They destroy men by encouraging more sex, often on a daily basis, until the man’s semen supply becomes severely depleted. The body regenerates the fluid somewhat, but over time its ability to properly do this wanes.
Such women may hang around bars and lounges, and once in a “relationship”, ask for sex often and will tire out a man with long sexual encounters. The woman will often “help” by stimulating the man or sucking on his penis until he is drained or “dried out” of fluid.
Most of the time, this leaves the man feeling sad, lonely, anxious, and somehow needing another “fix” to feel better. In other words, the man is hooked. The woman is happy to have another go at it, and the behavior is repeated. A man who is hooked this way, even by his wife, will often, if not always, die within a few years of cancer, heart disease or other ailments. This is a subtle form of rape that feels good.
Men who are raped can suffer as much as women can. Sections of this article concerning the effects of rape, and the sections on restoring the body, apply to men, as well as women.
Types of male rape. Specific types of rapes of men include 1) raping the man in the anal area, 2) whipping the penis, as described in rape type #5 below, 3) holding him down and stimulating him to repeat orgasms until he is “dried out”, similar to drying out a woman, 4) a wife or girlfriend can insist upon sex too often, too hard or too long and dries him out, or 5) a clever, vampirish mother or someone else, possibly, can cause a man to become so frustrated that he becomes seriously depressed and may masturbate addictively, take up pornography or otherwise harm himself as a result. Men can possibly experience these abusive acts in the course of a “normal” relationship or marriage.
This type of sexual abuse or rape can be quite deadly for a man. If a man suspects his wife or anyone is subtly depleting him of his sexual fluid for any reason, he must stop it at once! Drying out a man alters his mind just the way a woman is altered by rape. It is a nutritional disaster, basically, that is helped only by getting out of the situation, eating red meat often, and following the rest of the instructions in the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape. Rapists often tell their victims not to ever eat red meat. This is a ploy to keep the person weak in almost all cases.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
Should you resist? Some people suggest that all women, especially, should take self defense classes to learn to how to fight and kick a rapist or other attacker. One can also carry a gun at all times. This is a two-sided issue. On one hand, it is true that if you scream and resist enough, a rapist may give up and run away. On the other hand, if you resist and you are subdued or overcome, the rapist may be even angrier and may kill you, for example, or rape you twice as long or twice as hard.
It never hurts to take some karate or other self-defense lessons. A skilled fighter can do a lot of damage to a rapist such as breaking his arm or leg. However, even with self-defense training, you will have to use your judgment as to the best course of action. It may depend upon:
1. The size and strength of your attacker. Most rapists are big and bulky, but not all. Some are professionals, but not all. A professional is someone who knows exactly what he is doing, and is prepared. Definitely do not try to overpower two men, for example. This can easily end in your death.
2. Whether your attacker is armed.
3. Where and when the incident occurs. In some places, you can scream for help[, but this is not helpful elsewhere.
4. Your temperament. Some women love to kick and fight and don’t care about the outcome. Others are not oriented this way.
5. Try to tune in, in the moment, and obtain guidance as to what to do.
Many books suggest that if you are abducted and about to be raped, it is best to relax and go along with it. This sounds like a defeatist attitude, but it saves many lives. Some even suggest that you lie to the rapist and tell him you are enjoying it, but you have had enough and will do it again for him if he stops now. A woman can also fake passing out, rolling her eyes upwards and playing dead, and some rapists will stop when this happens. Some women can also threaten their way out of a rape, or if there are people around you can try screaming, but this often does not work because the rapist puts his hand over your mouth and may kill you by twisting your neck. This is why going along may be the best idea.
Meanwhile, observe the rapist, his clothing, odors, his face and try to obtain evidence to be used in court against him.
Resisting in spirit. A very important idea, no matter what you choose to do, is to resist rape in the spirit. This means that when it is over, go home and pray for strength and guidance. Do not be defeated and become a slave because slavery seems to do much more damage. Even if you never tell anyone and never go to the police after multiple rapes, do not give up hope and do not give in spiritually. Keep your faith in God and hold on tight, no matter what happens to the body. This, I believe, is a key to recovery at a later time.
An interesting alternative to resisting or going along. Today there is another alternative for those who are attacked. Stand very tall and say, “In the name of Christ, I do not go along and you will be killed if you harm me at all.” While it may sound strange, it works in some cases. It does not matter if you are undressed, or lying down, or anything else. Just say it and keep saying it or thinking it if you can’t or are afraid to speak out.
How to prevent orgasms. If a woman is raped, she begins to have orgasms and soon loses control over her body. When this happens, it is impossible to resist. She also loses much more sexual fluid, so the effects of the rape are far worse.
Below are two ways to prevent this from happening. Some practice is helpful to perfect the techniques so you can do them when under a lot of stress. When used together, these techniques work very well to limit the number of orgasms a woman has. Any woman can use them at any time.
1. Visualize cutting off the head of the man’s penis. While this sounds unusual, it works well.
2. Visualize the head of the penis going to your anal area, not the vagina.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A RAPE
1. As mentioned in the paragraph above, save every scrap of evidence you can, even if you are feeling terrified to do anything about the rape. It might come in handy later. This means save clothing stained with blood or semen, save strands of hair, wipe some semen from the vagina onto your clothes or even your arm so you can save it. It is still fine if it dries up. Some women intentionally scratch the attacker so they will have skin scrapings. Perhaps take photos of the scene before cleaning it up if it is your home, for example. Also, get a good look at the rapist and make a rough or detailed sketch of his whole body immediately while the impressions are fresh.
2. Douche thoroughly with soap and water. This may reduce the risk of pregnancy.
3. Paint fresh garlic juice that you make freshly, on any cuts and bruises. Use plenty and paint any areas in and around the vagina, the mouth, or any area the attacker touched. Most all rapists carry diseases and this will stop some or even many sexually-transmitted diseases. A full description of how to do this is found in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Start your longer-term rape rehabilitation program immediately. At the very least, eat red meat every day for a while, especially lamb or chuck meat (beef), along with plenty of cooked vegetables, and not fruit or sweets at all. This will help you recover nutritionally. A complete nutritional balancing program is much better, and this includes supplements, coffee enemas and red heat lamp sauna therapy. Rape is often a nutritional disaster!
Also, see a good chiropractor or osteopath as soon as possible, as this always is needed after rape. Read Healing Rape for a complete rehab program. Do not decide what else to do until you are starting to feel normal and stronger again.
4. I suggest going after the rapist. In almost all cases, the rapist threatens to kill the woman if she tells anyone, but if you do not report it and go after the attacker, he will often strike again – perhaps against you or against some other innocent and lovely woman. So it is a risk a woman may need to take.
I know it may sound harsh, but you have the power to stop a rapist in most cases. Know, however, that in some cities the police are paid off by the rape gangs, so you may not get the help needed from them. I know this is an individual decision, however, and try to confide in a trusted friend or very mature adult about the issue.
5. An unusual and illegal option. Some women who experience rape do not trust the police, who may be corrupt and paid off by a rape gang. They prefer to “handle the situation” without involving the police too much. They hire a good private investigator to find the attacker, which is often easy if you can give a good description of the person and if you have DNA evidence. Once they are sure they found him, some women hire an assassin to kill him.
I do not recommend this option, as it is illegal and drastic. However, I mention it because more women are doing this. A major problem with lax rape laws is that it gives rise to vigilante behavior of this type. More and more people are sick and tired of the lax rape laws and the stupidity, ignorance and sometimes the corruption of the legal system and even the police. They are also sick and tired of being harassed, and of listening to sad stories of rape from their friends and acquaintances.
I mainly mention this option as a stern warning to anyone who would consider raping anyone, and thinks one can get away with it, and that the punishment will be light or minor.
Restoring energy. Particularly if a rape was prolonged or hard, you will feel very tired afterwards. A nutritional balancing program is required, but also see the article entitled Sexual Depletion And Rejuvenation for more on how to restore the body.
Women cannot prevent all rapes, as they are not as strong as men and usually not nearly good enough at fighting them off. However, here are valuable ideas that can help to greatly reduce the chances or rape.
1. If you live in a place where rape is common, do all you can to get out fast. This is sad to have to say, but some areas of the world and other places, even in Western nations, are not safe at all, especially for single, young women. If you are married or in a committed relationship with a big man and he is willing to go everywhere with you, you are much safer. But if this is not your situation, I would stay out of many places, including sadly many large cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles. I would never suggest living in these areas or going to college in these cities at this time. Too many women make the mistake of being attracted by the glamour of a high-paying job or other attraction of the city, not realizing the dangers. I would also stay far away from spas, health clubs, hotel pools, and other “meat market” environments, as many rapists meet their prey in these places.
2. Don’t invite rape. This is easy to say, but not so easy to actually implement. To avoid provoking or encouraging a rape, follow the suggestions in the section below entitled “How Women Invite or Provoke Rape”. I know they sound very old-fashioned and horrible, but they will protect you to some degree.
3. Preferably skip having a boyfriend in high school and even college, and definitely skip sex during high school, too. This may sound harsh, but it is best, ladies and men. Rapes by “boyfriends” are extremely common in America and Europe, particularly. There is no hurry, and most men and women are not mature enough anyway to choose their boyfriends and girlfriends well until about age 30 or so. Mistakes are almost inevitable with boyfriends, girlfriends, and even worse with random sexual escapades or encounters at bars, hotels, school, sports events, concerts and everywhere else.
Your parents should have taught you this, but just in case they did not, I am stating it very clearly and plainly. Live your life quietly in high school and college, at least. Do not ”experiment” with sex with anyone, even though everyone around you is doing it. Also, do not “experiment” with drugs, alcohol or anything else that affects your mind, your will and your strength – both your physical strength and your mental clarity.
4. Watch your mouth. Do not antagonize men, especially strong or athletic-looking ones, but any at all. This is most important. Don’t “share your feelings”, “tell people off”, or “get it off your chest” with men. Learn to hold your tongue.
5. For high school girls, never disobey your parents and go off with boys by yourself. Parents should know where their girls are at all times, and frankly, teenage girls should not be on their own much at all. They hate this, of course, as every teenager thinks she is an adult and can handle herself well.
The same applies to young men in high school. Parents need to keep them on a short leash, no matter how “mature” they appear. This means strict curfews, even on weekends, no ‘hanging out’ with friends, and definitely no coed overnight camping trips, late-night concerts and other activities that invite problems.
6. For teens - school-related problems. I would advise against public school for any family that cares about their children today. I know that is a very strong statement. However, too many schools are the breeding ground for rapes and other serious problems.
These “institutions of higher learning” called high schools, are among the worst places for young women. They are more like cesspools of sexual innuendo today, with liberal-minded teachers and principals teaching that sex is great, so try it. Condoms are given out to make it even “easier” to “experiment”. Some schools also teach today that homosexual relationships are just as good as heterosexual ones, so just try it. This is all disgusting, in my view, not because I am a prude, but because it is harmful for teens.
The horrible moral environment at public and other schools today puts a lot of peer pressure on the young boys and girls to conform to the lowest standards of conduct with each other. Dances and other events are also horrible ‘meat market’ events, too often. I am surprised how stupid it is for parents to allow their daughters, and their sons, to participate in the disaster called public high school today. Schools have seriously deteriorated in many Western nations, and it will take years to fix them. The problem got much worse after the 1970s when prayer was banned, liberal values began to be taught in textbooks and elsewhere, and unions gained more power over teachers, teaching methods, and school behavior. It has all been bad, and the SAT scores and other measures reflect it. Why subject your daughter to this cesspool?
If you must send your daughter to school. I would advise parents to drive their daughters to school every day, rather than have them walk home or even walk to the bus stop. I would also pick them up right after school every day, unless you are sure they are in a wholesome group activity such as a non-contact sports team or something else where they are carefully supervised. However, sports for girls, which are highly touted as being so fantastic, are not that great. The girls often mix with boys, even just coaches, act tough, don’t wear enough clothing and love it, and it easily sets things up for rape.
7. Dress. This should be obvious, but it is not. The subject is discussed under the heading of “How Women Invite Rape”, so I won’t repeat it here. However, young women need to learn at an early age that the human form is sacred, that an attractive body is a gift from God and not something to play with, and most important, that flaunting the body always invites rape. This cannot be said often enough. One flaunts it not only with clothing, but with words, gestures, expressions, jokes, stares, smiles, playing with the hair, text messages and more. That is all there is to it, young ladies.
Girls and young ladies need to know that they are programmed to want to attract a mate, even at age 13 or younger, in some cases. There is a “natural” tendency to want to undress a little, watch the boys react with glee, and watch the penises rise. Girls and women must fight the tendency, just as men must fight the “natural” tendency to “overcome” or “conquer women by force”. This sort-of “law of the jungle” behavior on the part of both women and men can be related to zinc and selenium deficiency, but it is also somewhat “normal” in the teen-age years and during one’s twenties, especially.
Religions such as Judaism and Christianity have as one of their goals, assisting young people to think clearly, learn good values, learn about the dangers of adulthood, and more. However, it is not enough to just read the bible and mouth the words. Families must live clean and wholesome lives through and through, and all women, in particular, must learn vigilance at all times with their words, gestures, dress, body positions, etc.
8. Self-defense, dogs, guns and GPS panic buttons on cell phones. Learn basic self-defense so that at least you know how to inflict pain by stepping on a person’s toe or other simple maneuvers. You will have to use your judgment when to do this, but it can’t hurt.
Owning a medium-sized dog or larger and taking the dog with you on all errands is an excellent idea. A professional rapist may kill your dog, but dogs can be helpful. It is most helpful to train the dog to attack on your command. Use a secret password with the dog, and not the word “attack”. This can be very helpful in an emergency.
Carrying a gun is also good, though you must use it quickly and with deadly intent, as a rapist will definitely try to take it away from you. Be sure you are trained in the use of the gun. If your state or nation does not allow its citizens to carry concealed weapons, join a gun rights organization and get the law changed. Some women carry concealed weapons even it is not legal. The worst that will happen is you will be cited for a weapons violation and maybe fined, but the gun can save your life.
Some cell phones may have a panic button that is prominent so you just reach into your purse and push it. It connects to a GPS tracking system, then calls 911 and plays a recorded message to send the police to your location. If phones do not have this, they should.
Pepper spray is not bad if you have time to use it, and use it correctly. It temporarily blinds a person and you can run away. It is also compact, legal in all states, and won’t kill you if the attacker takes it away and uses it on you.
9. Always tell someone when you go out exactly where you are going and when you will be there. If someone accosts you, tell them immediately you are expected somewhere and you left instructions to call the police immediately if you are not there on time. This may not stop a rape, but may shorten it and might even stop it.
10. Boys need to learn never, ever to harm or force themselves on women, ever, for any reason at all. They also need to learn, to keep their hands off the girls unless one is married to the lady. Do not touch the merchandise because you can easily ruin it, and you incur serious problems for yourself by doing so. In biblical times, and up until the last century among Jewish and some Christians, rape was punished by death. This was taught to all the young boys and men, and there was much less rape.
Girls and ladies, you must understand that today it is the opposite in secular society. Today, the boys are often taught to interpret a smile, or sexy look, sassy, slutty clothes, hair, makeup, perfumes, nail polish and all the rest of the trappings as a signal that the girl “really wants me”. She may say no, but she really means yes.
That is the teaching given to many, if not most young men when they are in the locker rooms after football practice, and in some movies and books. Too often, the coaches encourage the boys to “spread their wings”, “get some experience”, “break a few virgins”, so they will feel like a man. This is sad, but too often very true. Fathers say the same thing to their sons too often. Even mothers say it to them. Have some fun before you get married, they say. Have a fling or two, and “rip them good”.
The parents may not say that rape is okay, but the message is clear that the boy should learn to be aggressive if he wants a woman, and that the word ‘NO’ spoken by a girl does not really mean no. It means maybe, and it might mean yes. Girls and women, you must understand this well. It affects even the nicest boys, even the Christian boys and others that you might think are somewhat better than average.
For teens, the safest idea is don’t hang out with boys by yourself. That may sound like a tall order, but it is the best policy by far. If you want to go on a date, go on a double date with another couple. Better yet, stay with group activities only. If a boy asks you out, just tell him you only do group activities. If he wants to get to know you, then he needs to join your church or your group. Group activities means that you remain as a group, by the way. It does not mean you start out as a group and then break up into couples at the movies, or anywhere else.
Especially keep boys out of your bedroom, and never go into their bedroom or even to their houses alone with them. Be careful, as many lie that their parents are at home, or that their brothers and sisters will be there, and so on. If you have a teenage brother that brings his friends over to your house, keep your body well covered up and preferably stay away. Keep your distance if you want to avoid getting raped.
11. Watch out for your sexy older or younger brothers and sisters. This is sad to say, but a lot of sexual “experimentation” begins at home and then easily leads to rape. Older brother may be very anxious to “get some experience” or “just see what she looks like without clothes”. In other cases, an older or younger sister is the aggressor, so to speak, and feels “safe” showing off her body in front of her brother, for example. Parents should not allow this kind of thing, and the only way is to be there with your children, especially teenagers, because once it starts, it can easily degenerate as the brother or sister brings a friend along the next time. What starts out as seemingly innocent play can turn nasty in a minute, and more so if alcohol or drugs are mixed in with it.
12. Girls and women must avoid the sexy, aggressive boys. Sadly, these are often the ones the young ladies like the best. In case you are wondering, these are the boys and men that cannot take their eyes off you, that notice every curve on your body, that comment about your clothes and maybe your beautiful breasts or legs. These are the boys who come around with flowers, candy, fancy cars to take you out, fine-smelling cologne, and who often dress very dapper and smartly.
They are the “ladies men” who are very good at wooing a lady. They may have learned this from their father, older brother or friends. Who knows. But they are very smooth, and they know just how to talk to you, just how to stroke your hair or other parts of the body like your hand, to excite you sexually and make you want more.
It is sad to have to tell you that none of this is helpful for you in the slightest, and it often ends in rape, or in very sad sexual affairs in which the boy gets his lady, and you get only a sexual disease and maybe get pregnant.
13. Watch out for your phone and internet habits. Stop texting and emailing boys and men a lot. They often take it as a sign that “she really wants me, sexually”. Definitely do not answer lewd text messages or phone calls. Either ignore them or better yet, call the police. If you live with your parents, definitely tell your parents and ask them to intervene and stop it.
Also, be very careful which photos and other information you place on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other websites. If you want to put a photo up, keep it very simple. Stop advertising, in other words. Better yet, keep all photos of yourself off the internet. The problem, ladies, is that for the hormone-driven young men, any little acknowledgment of their sometimes subtle sexual advances can be taken as a sign that “she really wants me”. This, in turn, is the green light for a date rape or other type.
14. For teens, always tell your parents if you are having trouble with a boy, or if you are raped. This is very important. Otherwise, the scars of the rape will usually fester inside, and turn to anger and depression after a few days to a few weeks. If you are very embarrassed, you need not go to the police, although this is best. But go to your parents if you are young and living at home, or friendly with them. Or tell a preacher or someone else you trust.
15. Look for danger signals that a situation is not right. Most rapes are planned, though not all. This means that the rapist has usually thought it out in advance to make sure, for example, that he is alone with you, you are vulnerable in some way, perhaps out of screaming range of others, that you are scantily dressed, or unclothed, or nervous, afraid, or off guard.
Therefore, if you find yourself in any situation in which things do not feel good, take action immediately. Do not wait! It might be getting in the car with a male acquaintance or boyfriend, or visiting a doctor’s office, or a situation at a school, or anywhere. Women often report that they had a feeling something was wrong, but did not take action – which usually means to leave at once, cancel your appointment, or change your plans.
I know this is difficult because things might be fine, and your hunch that trouble is brewing could be wrong. However, it is better to err on the safe side of things, even if it is embarrassing, or you lose a job, or you fail a test in school, or you seem to be paranoid. It is not paranoid, but good sense in many cases.
16. Always lock all doors behind you such as bathroom doors, especially, closet doors if you go inside and have to stay in there by yourself at work, for example, car doors, house doors and others. Do this immediately. Get in the habit now! Do not take chances. Before you go into a bathroom at a hotel, for example, look around. Make sure you are not being followed. The same is true about getting into your car or even your apartment or home. If someone is following you, do not go home, or do not go into the bathroom. If possible, report the person as well.
17. Megan’s law – don’t live, work or go to school where sex offenders live, if possible. In the United States, Megan’s Law, as it is called, established a national directory of known sex offenders. Before you move somewhere, go to school, or even take a job in a new location, it is wise to check for known sex offenders in the neighborhood where you, or perhaps your child will be. It is not wise to live next door to, or have your child attend a school near where a sex offender lives. The list is available at www.nationalalertregistry.com.
Other nations may or may not have a similar directory. The problem is that rape is punished very lightly. Most rapists are in jail a short time and then back out on the streets. So the national directory can at least warn you of known offenders if you live in the United States.
18. Beware if someone wants to pay you more for your labor than you know the job is worth. This is an old-fashioned and tried-and-true way to keep a pretty young employee around so you can rape her, at some point. It is very hard to resist a boss who says he will pay you often three or four times the going rate for secretarial work, for example.
It may seem too good to be true, and it usually is. As stated in a paragraph above, do not stay around anyone who you do not trust implicitly, no matter what they offer to pay you and no matter what other benefits or perks they offer. This trap catches millions of women and some men each year, so be careful of it.
A variant of this is that women must resist going out and befriending rich men who offer airplane rides, yachting vacations, ski lodge weekends, and the like if you do not trust the man well. These are also often setups for a rape. Once raped, the young woman finds herself strangely attracted back to the man and unable to escape.
OTHER WAYS SOME WOMEN CAN PROVOKE OR INVITE A RAPE
Rape is never, ever justified. However, many young women make themselves a target. The following section of this article will seem very awful and restrictive. However, I include it as one perspective on a serious problem that has no simple solution at this time (2013).
The ultimate solution to rape is to re-educate the population, make the laws against rape much stricter, and teach women how to protect themselves with guns, knives or other means. This is the goal, and nothing less. It is not to lock up the women in the home. However, until the real solution is implemented, women have to be more careful than men about their lives.
Some of it has been mentioned elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Here are just a few of the most common ways women make themselves a target for rape:
1. Dressing sexy. This includes not enough clothing, inappropriate dress, showing cleavage, or just low-cut tops, dirty, slutty or ripped clothing, uncovered shoulders (yes, even in the hottest weather), tight clothes on top or on bottom, exposed bra straps, shorts of any length, bikini bathing suits, and other “fashionable” clothes that flatter the figure, even if you deny it. It also includes wearing push-up bras, see-through or somewhat see-through blouses and skirts, high heels, slick clothing, and certain styles that look like gang clothes, motorcycle clothes and the like.
It may sound silly, but this matters greatly. Baggy, bulky, and unflattering clothing is much safer, according to many women. It just does not attract the attention of the “boys” in the same way. You are not “advertising”. It is also a lot harder to undress a woman who is well-clothed than it is someone wearing just a halter top or sports bra and shorts. This rule applies when you go out for any reason, even on a date or group outing.
2. Going where a pretty maiden should not go. For example, going to the movies alone, the bars alone, the countryside hiking alone, picking berries alone, in dark alleys alone, or in parking garages alone. Others are staying late at the office with the male boss alone, on dates unless you really know the man, running, walking or bicycling alone, swimming alone, even at a public pool, on camping trips alone unless you absolutely know the people, at school alone, going on trains, planes, buses and other transportation alone, even driving alone, etc.
Sadly, it could also include going to a doctor alone, and definitely includes going for a massage alone. These are not safe. It also includes living or traveling in unsafe neighborhoods, even with others. Another important place to avoid are any “meat market” situations. These include all health clubs, workout gyms, YMCA and similar places, many spas, hot springs, modeling agencies, health resorts and some hotels and similar lodgings. Anywhere people are parading around half-naked tend to be places where rapists look for prey. It is easy to follow a pretty maiden to her room, or to her car, and then follow her home for the kill.
I know the above sounds draconian and horribly restrictive, and it is. But it is true. Women take chances all the time that they do not need to take. Stay in public locations where people are. If you live in a rural area, with few crowds it is harder – much harder, but it can be done.
By the way, if you have children with you, you are safer, even if they are not your children. For one thing, they can run for help if needed. Rapists know that children are harder to control, and they tend to scream much more easily and loudly when attacked. For other reasons, too, women who are married and with children are often passed over by rapists. It may be, in part at least, that when a woman is with children, her attention is on caring for and watching the children, and less on her body, her attractiveness, and so on. She is also often much more alert and aware, not for her own sake, but for the safety of the children in her care.
When a woman is married and wearing a wedding ring, rapists often stay away because they fear the husband will take action, even if the wife does not want it. He may also go crazy and literally just kill the rapist, which is true. Wearing a cross is also a good idea, even if you have no interest in religion.
3. Remaining angry with Dad. This will sound odd, but it is quite dangerous for a young woman to remain angry at her father, for any reason at all. It causes her to be less centered and grounded, to take more risks, to act in a more rebellious way, and to be angry and upset with other men. All of this sets her up for a rape. Always forgive your father immediately, no matter what he does. Anger at mother does not seem to be as important, but it certainly can be important to forgive as well.
4. Talking too loudly, and being angry with men. This is sad, but women must hold their tongue around men. It is just wiser, no matter how jerky and idiotic the man acts. Talking back, losing your temper, “giving him a piece of your mind”, etc. is stupid. Too many men take it as a dare and decide they will have the last word.
5. Flirting or otherwise “playing” with men. This means flirting in any way, smiling too much at them, frowning at men, staring or eying them. It also can mean commenting too much on their clothing, their hair, eyes, glasses, shoes, or anything else. It definitely includes smiling at their crotch or their chest, asking personal questions when it is not appropriate, and inviting them out unless it is a party and you invite others – and you tell them that others will be there.
“Playing” with men means going on dates if you are not interested in marriage - meaning going out with a man for a ‘whim’ or for ‘fun’ only, but not seriously. It means telling lies to a man ever, unless you must do so to save your life. Men are generally more clever than many women, and women who think they can “get a good deal out of him”, “pull the wool over his eyes” or just “twist his dong a little” are idiots, and asking for trouble. Some men will decide, “Fine, you won that round, but I’ll get you later” – and they usually do.
“Playing with men” also means working for a man you do not respect. This is quite critical. Women often work for such a man because he pays a high salary (usually so he can stare at your breasts or elsewhere all day) or tells you how pretty you are, or promises other “benefits” like free health care or retirement. This is a common trap for single young women who are looking for employment and want to “cash in”. They are easy prey for attorneys, doctors, and many others that offer high-paying jobs, or sometimes just offer any job at all.
This is difficult when the economy is bad because the young woman may not really want to work for the man, but she needs a job, or so she thinks. It is far better to live at home with your parents and take a low-paying position or be unemployed, rather than work for someone you are slightly afraid of or do not respect so that you can have your own apartment or home. The exception here is if living at home is really hellish, and occasionally this is the case, but usually it is not. It just feels like it because Mom and Dad impose rules that young women do not want to follow.
Also, avoid telling men you love them when it is not the case, or telling men they are handsome so they will buy you dinner and a movie. Also, avoid telling a man he is great when he is not but you want his love or attention. Finally, never ever try to get a man away from another woman, especially his wife, but also his girlfriend or just his friend. Men can often figure out what you are up to and may react with hatred and violence.
Also, do not lead men astray. You may say “What do you mean?” However, there are women who do this all the time. They enjoy just tricking men a little, lying to them a little, flattering them to upset them a little, or somehow leading them the way they want them to go.
You might ask, why would young women do this? In part, it is training to control their future husband or boss, or it can be testing out her power of persuasion and maybe her sexual powers over men, and it is done all the time. Sales people do it, professional women do it, and mothers do it to their little male children.
Women are less physically strong than men, so they may compensate by learning how to manipulate men in this way. Be careful. It is not worth it, and if the man figures out what you are doing and gets angry, he may retaliate with something tenfold worse against you involving physical and sexual violence in most cases.
Women lead men astray with flattery, intimidation, lies, yelling, smooching, sex without love, innuendo, gestures, sweet smells in their deodorants, perfumes, hair gels, etc., and thousands of other ways. Many women seem to enjoy this for fun and pleasure. Movies and TV shows often glorify the clever woman who controls her man in this way. Don’t try it. This sets a woman up for rape in every case, ladies.
Also avoid inviting men over to your home when you will be alone, even for tea, study sessions, a discussion group or even a religious service, I would say. Never assume because a man is wearing a wedding ring, or you know he is married or a father, that he is safe to be with. This is sad to have to say, but true. Get to know him first.
Other obvious activities to avoid are riding in cars with strangers or even “friends” you don’t know well. The worst activity of this kind is hitchhiking, even with a woman driver and no man in the car. You don’t know if someone is hidden in the back seat, or if the woman will pull out a gun and take you to her boyfriend’s house and they will rape you there, and then kill you and dump your body in a garbage dumpster.
6. Showing off. This is simply not wise for anyone. If you are very smart, talented, or something else, try not to let it go to your head. Showing off in any way, physically, mentally, intellectually or even spiritually or religiously, makes other jealous and angry. Keep your talents in line and show them when needed, but not in a showy way if you can help it.
This is hard or impossible if you are a performer, artist, musician, news anchor or even a teacher, lecturer or other occupation or avocation in which you are out in front of the public. I can only warn pretty young women that this carries danger in all cases, even if you try not to stick out too much.
7. Disrobing anywhere, for any reason. Many attractive young women love their bodies, often because they are adored for them. They often become distracted just a little when they undress, or even just change their clothes. When young women change their clothes, they often focus on how lovely they are, rather than whether they remembered to lock the door tightly and to check to see if anyone followed them. In this way, they take chances. Some also like show off a little skin, just a little, you know – for fun and excitement - and to make the penises rise a bit. This is always unwise.
So watch out if you go into the woods to change into your bikini, which should never be worn, by the way. A one piece bathing suit is much harder to rip off the body. Even watch running around in the one-piece suits. Also watch out at the doctor’s office, the nurse’s station at college, the mammogram machine (I would avoid these because of the radiation, in general), the thermogram machine for breast exams, or the studios or offices where people offer bodywork, massage, exercises, pilates or yoga (I would avoid massage and yoga completely for other reasons. Please read Yoga And Its Dangers on this website).
Also watch out at the gym, the health club, the spa, the beach, in the car, and anywhere else you are changing your clothes and disrobing. Too many lovely young ladies are not careful enough because they get caught up with how gorgeous they look. They turn around and a man is staring at their bare back or behind, perhaps with a knife or gun, waiting to rape them.
Any time a young woman disrobes, she must be on guard. This means that at the doctor’s office, for example, only disrobe if needed, and the amount needed, put a gown on immediately to cover up, and make sure a female nurse is standing over you. Never disrobe just in front of a male doctor, for example, even if you “trust him with your life’. I know that sometimes this is not entirely possible, but do your best and be on guard at all times.
8. Taking advantage of others or being selfish, especially with men. This is a difficult one for many pretty young women. They want the high-paying jobs, the responsible positions, the attention, the recognition, the appreciation, and so on – just like everyone else. However, if you engender envy or jealousy with men, or even women, you are asking for trouble.
Once again, be careful if you want to be safe. Sometimes, to humble yourself works better. You can know inside what you are capable of. But do not take unfair advantage based on your looks or even your brain power. In addition, never intentionally step on the toes of those around you. It can just create enemies for you. If possible, stay somewhat distant and polite with everyone.
9. Creating enemies in other ways. This one is impossible to avoid, I believe. In fact, if you don’t create some enemies among the population, you are not much of a human being. However, some women and men make a habit of creating enemies. This habit is very unwise.
Ways that many women make enemies are by deliberately making nasty comments, giving people nasty looks, making nasty gestures, or doing things that annoy other people. Others are engaging in argumentative, slandering, hassling, or some other type of obnoxious behavior or speech. Sometimes it happens accidentally, but if so, apologize quickly, and often this will defuse it.
10. Going with the wrong crowd. This may seem harmless, but it is not. You are often judged by those you keep company with. So give up the “friends” that like to hang out at bars, sleep around, talk sassy and sexy, make crude jokes, gossip - especially in a sexual way - and those who tease penises. This can mean they enjoy getting men riled up, showing some breast or thigh to upset the boys, tickling the men literally or figuratively for fun, or to be a little cruel, perhaps.
Also do not run with the ladies who love to talk tough with the boys, make crude jokes, perhaps, ride on the boy’s motorcycles or bikes, sit with their legs wide open in front of men, wear their pants too tight and too short, those who leave the bra at home, leave sexy clothing around a man’s house, and may pull any number of other tricks on a man to upset him sexually. They think all of this is just great fun, and it is for a while, but easily goes too far, or upsets the wrong man who sees what is going on and decides he’s tired of it and he will teach the girls a lesson they will never forget.
In addition, stay away from people who are selfish, arrogant, or simply unkind or cruel. They are not worth having as friends anyway, and they are rarely good friends to have for any reason.
Sadly, this applies even to family members. If a brother, sister, father or mother is this type, you are often best off distancing yourself from them, at least to a degree, if you possibly can. They are not good people to have around. Also, their “friends” are more likely to be troublesome for you. This is a very important principle.
11. Playing tough or tomboy. This is sad, because many young women some banter and sports with men. They enjoy playing touch football, softball, volleyball on the beach, throwing a frisbee around, jogging together, riding bikes together, even playing with the dog or cat, or otherwise just enjoying the company of athletic and outgoing young or even older men.
The problem is that attractive young women who do this end up raped, in most instances. It is often just not wise, even if it seems harmless, so be careful. Remember, the athletic wear today is almost all sex appeal, so skip the halter tops, the slick skin-tight shorts and slacks, and the other workout clothes and workout locations like spas and health clubs. These are often exactly the places where rapists meet their prospective victims.
There is a certain lack of dignity about the workout rooms, athletic clubs and sports arenas that does not seem to work well for women today. It is unfortunate because women should be able to go wherever they wish and do what they want. However, the tomboys get it hit a lot, often when they least expect it.
12. Being a little too aggressive or “friendly”. This is also very sad. It would be nice if an attractive lady could just walk up to one man or a group of men who are having an interesting discussion or engaging in a harmless activity like playing cards, and just join in. However, it is usually unwise, no matter how gentle or sincere the men appear. The same is true of stepping up to counters and talking with strange men at bars, lounges, restaurants, college libraries, dorm rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, theatres or anywhere else. It is not that you will be raped on the scene, but you can be followed home easily.
If you really want to join in with a group of male strangers, do it with a friend, preferably a male friend, and ideally carry a fake wedding ring and put it on. This sounds phony and corny, but it can help. Single women are targets for rape far more than married women. Married women are problematic for rapists because the husband will likely find out what happened, and may kill the rapist. I know this all sounds crude, but it is true.
13. Feeling sorry for people, especially men. This is another sad fact. We would all like to be compassionate and helpful. However, making a woman feel sorry for him so she does something she should not do is actually an old trick of many rapists. The rapist may fake a limp, or lets one arm hang lifelessly by his side as he gently asks her to open the door to his home or apartment, for example, or carry in his groceries for him, give him a ride home, even give him a little money, and she is off guard. He may fake a speech impediment, or mental dullness, or just unsteadiness. It is all designed to throw a young woman off her center.
She decides to help and it all seems so nice until he is in your car, or has you where he can push you down. Many women are raped in this way. The correct way to handle a seemingly sad-looking or disabled man is to yell out to another man to come over and help the disabled-looking one.
Feeling sorry for women is less of a problem, but still dangerous in this way. Many rape gangs work with women who fake illness or disability to lure in young women.
14. Fantasizing at all about sex or about men, or sex with another women. This is also sad, because it should be okay to engage in some fantasy, once in a while. However, it can set up a young woman for rape because when a situation arises, the young woman lapses into her fantasy and is vulnerable.
For example, if a man looks handsome and reminds you of your fantasy character in a novel or on TV, or even if a woman approaches and looks appealing, a young woman may suddenly think back to her fantasy and go off guard, making her extremely vulnerable to seduction, or just not able to react quickly enough. It can be even worse if the man or woman is seductive with the eyes, for example, or wears the hair in a sexy way.
This is why sexy movies or videos, for example, are almost all very bad for attractive young women. They are all about fantasy, fakery, false romance, and often just plain stupidity. However, they are portrayed on the screen as truth. Boy meets girl and they live happily ever after, but it is all completely fake. The same is true of sexy novels and even non-fiction, when written in certain ways. Such trash evokes fantasy thoughts in the reader and should be avoided.
Hollywood movies and Broadway shows, today, are almost complete trash. This is the sad truth about the movie industry, although it was not always so. I hope it will change again someday. Meanwhile, I would skip most movies and shows.
15. Holding impure thoughts and emotions. For some reason, when a woman thinks impure thoughts, she is much more likely to be raped. Perhaps men pick up the vibration of impure thoughts, or maybe it is a look or a body posture. I do not know, but it seems to be true. So watch out for this tendency that is in all of us.
Most people, at one time or another, have impure thoughts. This is normal, as we all have bodies with feelings and minds that can think this way. However, wise women observe these thoughts and let them go quickly. If you hold on to, wallow in, entertain, ruminate about or “research and experiment” with impure thinking and emotions, you are on the wrong road and likely to end up raped. This has something to do with attracting that which you secretly desire.
The worst thoughts in terms of attracting rape tend to be those of revenge, illicit sexual pleasures, imagining going to bed with a particular man just for fun, holding hateful thoughts toward anyone, opposing God and the bible, burning a bible, or even thinking malicious and punishing thoughts toward anyone, even a woman such as your mother or a sister.
In contrast, wearing a large cross is an excellent idea. It is not a sure way to prevent rape, but it might help, as rapists don’t like devout Christians as much, a they are liable to tell the police and pursue them.
16. Masturbating more than about once a month. Occasional masturbation by a woman or a man is okay. However, if you do it regularly, habitually, when you bathe, when you go to the bathroom, when you feel stressed, perhaps, or even just on vacations, you are heading in the wrong direction. It sends your energy wrongly to your lower energy centers, depletes your vital fluids, tires you out and weakens you in subtle ways. Once again, it seems to correlate with more rape for some reason. Maybe it is just that you will put out a more sexual vibration because of it.
17. Feeding your mind impure information, printed matter, movies, videos, audio, items on the computer or your phone, or even cartoons and jokes. This may include books, sexy novels, racy magazines that glorify women’s sexy bodies, even scientific material if read in a lustful manner, or even comics that glorify sexy bodies,
It also includes watching X-rated, R-rated or even PG movies unless the rest of the movie is exceptional – and this is rare. Also, watching videos, comedy shows, sitcoms, or other material that is crude, sexy, glorifies sex or women’s bodies, or is just unspiritual and stimulates the lower organs of the body. It also includes soft and hard pornography and homosexual material.
18. Staying too sad and lonely. One may say that this is not a personal decision, but I disagree. A woman, or even a man, can keep herself or himself busy, uplifted and even inspired through reading great books, listening to inspiring tapes or CDs, and other things.
However, if one is too “down” and lonely, it invites trouble. One starts to believe that going out with just anyone would be better than being alone, or that a little sex for fun is okay, or that a little undressing with a man to “experiment” is okay, and so on. So beware of the problems with allowing yourself to become too despondent and depressed for any reason, over anything at all.
If you look too down and depressed, it also attracts a certain type of predator. They feed on sad-looking, usually basically attractive young women by offering them comfort, companionship, dates, or just friendship. The woman accepts, and it all seems so wonderful until the man, or even a homosexual or bisexual woman gets you alone or where he or she wants you (worse in a group of his or her friends), and you become a victim. Always guard yourself against this by knowing that you are loved by God at all times, even if you don’t believe in God. No matter what, or how you feel inside, and you do not need the company of others unless it is perfectly wholesome, and clean.
19. Allowing yourself to become too run down or malnourished. This may sound odd, but it can be true. If you allow your body to become run down, out of sorts, or malnourished, you open yourself not only to physical and mental illness, but to accidents such as rape. This will sound preposterous to some people, but I know it is true.
Eating candy bars and junk food, for example, will give you brain fog and you won’t be able to think clearly on your feet, especially in an emergency. Brain fog can be corrected with a nutritional balancing program, in almost all cases, so do not despair if you are not thinking clearly. Take steps to correct it by embarking on a nutritional balancing program, and not most other health regimens which don’t work nearly as well, in my experience.
Taking good care of yourself is not a guarantee of safety from rape, but at least your mind will be sharper, you will be more alert, you will be happier, and you will be less likely to be perceived as “prey” by rapists.
The concept here is that just as bugs prey upon dying carcasses, and germs feed more upon sick bodies, rapists often look for “easy victims”. These are women, and sometimes men, who look weak, sad, lonely, upset, or otherwise not healthy. They are just easier to grab, to overpower, to seduce or to persuade them to do what the rapist wants. This is a critical concept in rape prevention, in fact.
Sexual fluid craving. Another reason to stay very well-nourished and be sure to avoid vegetarian and semi-vegetarian diets, in particular, is that otherwise many women today, or even some men, will begin to crave sexual fluids. The person may or may not realize what is happening. It can feel like a little itch in the genital area, and nothing more. But it attracts a woman to sex, and this is the problem.
This may sound very odd, but it is absolutely the truth. A separate article, Sexual Fluid Craving, and other parts of this article, discuss this craving. This can cause a person to sort-of allow or even encourage a rape unconsciously in order to get the sexual fluids she wants. The most vulnerable are single people who are not sexually active.
The above are some of the things to avoid if you want to stay a lot safer. Some will ask, can anyone really live this way? The answer is yes. Is it as much fun? Perhaps not. But it is far safer and perhaps allows you to focus on developing your skills and talents in other ways. To understand this situation better, read Bad Is Good, And Good Is Boring (And Maybe A Little Scary).
PREVENTING ANOTHER RAPE
After a woman is raped, she is often threatened with the possibility that it will happen again. Sometimes the rapist tells her he will be back. Other times, she is just afraid of a repeat situation of some kind.
Basic steps to prevent repeated rape are:
1. Go after the rapist the first time. How to do this is described elsewhere in this article.
2. Take precautions. These include everything listed under the heading of Preventing Rape above.
3. Try to find the lessons in your rape and learn them well. For example, perhaps you were flirting, dressed inappropriately, or she put yourself in a location or situation that was not wise. These actions, or others, may have set one up for a rape, and must be corrected at once.
4. Work on forgiveness, prayer, gratitude and asking for guidance at all times to keep one safe. These are spiritual measures, but they can have an impact on how safe one is.
OTHER TOPICS RELATED TO RAPE
THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE RAPE CAN LOOK NORMAL
An odd thing about rape, compared to experiencing other types of violent crime, is that the person will often look normal afterwards. This is helpful in that one can continue one’s life without everyone knowing what happened. However, it also causes problems such as:
1. When one visits a counselor, the counselor may have difficulty believing that rape occurred.
2. It is easier to lie to oneself and others, pretending that the rape did not happen, or that it was not that bad.
3. Others can be deceived by the normal appearance of one who rapes, after being raped. People who are actually dangerous to be around because they have been inducted into cults can appear quite normal, in other words.
4. If a woman who was raped does not feel like telling her male dates about it, the men can easily be fooled. This tends to spread sexually transmitted diseases even worse. Men must beware of this.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF RAPE
PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE
The legal penalty for rape varies from nation to nation. In the bible, rape was punishable by immediate stoning to death. Today, in almost all nations, unfortunately, rape is not punished harshly. Often, a rapist may be released from prison after just a few years behind bars to rape again.
PROVING RAPE IN COURT
A problem with many rapes is they are difficult to prove in court. Usually there are no witnesses, and the rape may not even leave visible scars. Therefore, it can become a matter of one person’s word against another’s.
The difficulty of proving rape is one reason rape is such a common crime. DNA evidence is helpful in cases of rape by a stranger, but is not helpful if the rape occurs on a date, between ‘friends’ or spouses, or even at a party where the rapist can claim that the person became intoxicated, for example, and desired or consented to having sex.
RAPE AND PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS
The erosion of private property laws in Europe and in the USA, in particular, may be a factor that increases the chances of rape today. Rape may be considered an extreme form of trespassing upon or even theft of a person’s most intimate form of property – the body. A legal and moral climate that does not support a person’s absolute right to privacy and control of one’s property therefore may incite or allow more rape to take place.
In America and even in Europe, to a degree, there has been a sharp decline in private property rights in the past 100 years. Reasons or examples of this include:
1. Higher and more confiscatory property taxes.
2. Much more invasive environmental laws that regulate the use of private property.
3. RICO or racketeering laws, also called asset forfeiture laws. aimed at drug cartels in the USA and other nations. These allow the government to seize property that was involved in a crime.
4. The absolutely disgusting Kelo decision of the United States Supreme Court. This effectively negated the American constitutional protection against the eminent domain abuse by allowing the government to take private property for private use.
5. American gun control laws that clearly violate the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. Such statutes impede or prevent a person from protecting himself or herself with a gun.
6. A general increase in the power of the government, more complex rules that most people cannot understand, and a general weakening of the rights of the individual.
RAPE AND THE HANDOUT OR ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY
Many rapists have a type of entitlement mentality. That is, they flagrantly violate the privacy of another person and somehow feel this is okay to do so. It is possible that a rise in the general “entitlement mentality” in society, thanks to the growth of the welfare state, leads to more rape because it promotes a handout or entitlement attitude. Such ties between political movements and rape may seem far-fetched, but I think they may be far more important than one thinks.
WHY ARE PRISON TERMS SO SHORT FOR RAPE?
One wonders why in the world the prison sentence for rapists is so short, when rape is obviously an extremely violent crime that leaves deep scars and can cause a woman’s death. This is especially odd in Christian and Jewish nations where people read the bible and should know the biblical penalty for rape. Here are my speculations:
1. Modern societies simply do not regard women’s safety highly enough. I believe this to be a bias against women, that must be corrected in all societies of the world.
2. Lax punishment for rape is part of the new “liberal value system” that is really the decay of Western society. From this perspective, the real problem is the rise of socialism, Marxism and totalitarian ideas such as communism and fascism.
Forces and individuals who support the above societal trends want society to be less safe and more animalistic. They also want the people to be weaker and more diseased, as all this helps certain ones more easily control the masses of the people. They believe in a “dog eat dog” world, Darwinian theories of the survival of the fittest, “might over right”, class warfare, sex warfare and Freudian psychology.
3. Perhaps women and men are so horrified by rape that they simply to not want to talk about it in a truly rational manner. This sort of leaves the field open for the do-gooders and the idealists to step in and set the punishments far too lax for rape and a few similar crimes.
4. Unlike some other violent crimes, when one experiences rape, one may emerge “looking” normal, rather than all beaten up. In other words, the damage is hidden from public view, and often the damage is more of a mental and emotional nature, rather than obvious physical damage.
Regardless of the reason, the rape laws must be changed. Rape should be punishable by death, or at least by 50 years in prison with no parole. I know that would reduce the crime of rape and save the lives of many young women, and even some men today.
RAPE AND WOMEN’S LIBERATION
Some people question whether the changes in women’s status in society in the Western world has reduced or increased the problem of rape. Many believe it has made women safer, because women are more highly regarded, and women have more rights in court to bring charges against a man who has attacked them.
On the other hand, women today are much more often out alone in society, in the workplace, and doing much more alone, on their own. This has opened them up to many more rape opportunities. Also, the older cultural values, including the sacredness of a woman’s body, has been badly eroded in some circles by so-called women’s liberation. So it is possible that rape has indeed increased, and it probably has. Unfortunately, rape statistics are very unreliable because most rapes still go unreported, although that is changing, so it is hard to say.
WHO COMMITS RAPE, AND WHY?
Rapists come in all races, creeds and some even wear all white. Most are physically strong and tall, and many carry guns, or at least knives. Their ages range from teens to men in their sixties. Rape is much less common among Jewish men, perhaps due to circumcision or perhaps for other reasons.
Why rape occurs is a logical question that society should be asking a lot more, I would suggest. Otherwise the problem will go on, harming many more lives, spreading diseases and causing more misery for our entire social structure. Here are some possible reasons:
1. A lack of moral values. This should be obvious. We live in a secular culture in which many people are encouraged to do whatever they wish if they can get away with it. This is the horror of so-called liberalism, which is often not that liberal and is funded and promoted by socialists and others who destroy Western society. In some other nations, such as those in the Middle East, the moral and biblical values simply do not exist and never have.
Some say we should not impose the Ten Commandments and other basic biblical teachings on others. The rules are harsh, they say, and not needed. I disagree strongly. They are simply rules of common decency. Anyone who doesn’t like them is not thinking clearly or is simply reacting, perhaps, to a rigid parent who perhaps abused them with such rules. The rules themselves are common sense, and should be posted and taught everywhere. America, for example, has banned bible teaching in the public schools and banned the display of the Ten Commandments in courtrooms. This must be reversed to stop her slide into oblivion and debt. It is that simple and I hope more people can see it sooner than later.
2. Bad upbringing and bad role models. Although it sounds horrible, some parents actually teach their male children that it is okay to attack women – just for fun, perhaps, or to get them to marry you, perhaps. Locker room talk often has to do with how to bed the girl and how to rip her up good. Some religions sadly allow it, too.
Meanwhile, the mass media too often plays up sexual exploits like the movies of James Bond, and usually downplays the dangers and horror of rape.
3. Hatred of women, especially of one’s mother. This is a form of projection and serious mental illness, but it occurs. In some cases, the rapist was abused and tortured as a child, for example.
4. Biochemical imbalances in the brain such as a fast oxidation rate with a low sodium/potassium level, or perhaps toxic levels of cadmium, lead, and other toxic metals. These heighten the emotions, stimulate testosterone production, perhaps, and alter perception so that some men feel no remorse about harming another and even killing another.
This is an important factor today, I believe, and some studies of the toxic metal levels in the brains of criminals bear this out. Other possible biochemical causes may be eating poor quality food, the overuse of medical drugs, and other physical and biochemical insults to men’s bodies today. Much more research in this area needs to be done at once.
5. Brainwashing and hypnosis. Some men and women are brainwashed or hypnotized, and do not act rationally. This is hard to understand, but it is true. Read the articles on this site entitled Brainwashing And Hypnosis and How People Are Influenced and Manipulated. Many of these people were abused as children. Some are controlled by others, including foreign spy agencies like the KGB and others. Some are weak-minded and not in control of their impulses for other reasons. This is a form of psychosis, but it does occur. Often the person has no idea why they commit a crime. When this happens, one should suspect brainwashing or hypnosis as the cause.
6. Lax laws against rape. Just as with any other criminal activity, if the laws against the activity are lax and enforcement is not strict, criminals get the message that it is a “safe” crime, and it increases. Lax laws concerning rape I see as a direct result of the liberal agenda of the past 60 years or so in Europe and America.
7. Part of the current change in the status of women in Western society. This is not to excuse rape, but as traditional roles of men and women change, the changes are upsetting to many men. Also, many more women are out and about in society, some scantily dressed, some using drugs and alcohol, and some of them angry and competing with me for jobs and everything else. This lends itself to problems, at times.
WHAT RAPE DOES TO THE RAPIST
Rape often makes the rapist feel happier. Rape often has an odd effect on the mind of the rapist. Essentially, it is the obverse of the above discussion of identity exchange during sexual contact.
The rapist strangely feels very good. The reason is that he takes on some of the usually gentle, innocent identity of his victim. Meanwhile, he gives her some of his fear, hate and anger. She becomes strangely fearful of him and even obedient to him in ways neither one understands. This strange and happy feeling is why rapists and other criminals may keep on doing it over and over again, and are very difficult to rehabilitate.
This rather odd identity exchange also occurs during homosexual rapes that involve two women or two men, and in fact, in all types of rape situations.
Rapists also report that rape is fun, although clearly it is fun at another’s expense.
Two problems with rehabilitation. Today’s liberal-minded leaders believe that most criminals can be rehabilitated if we just spend enough time and money on them. However, without a clear and profound understanding of the paragraph above and how identity exchange occurs, rehabilitation of rapists and many other criminals is a waste of time, money and energy. This is one reason the jails are overflowing. It may also a reason the jail sentences are light. Otherwise, we would be locking up thousands more for years, at great financial expense to society.
Sadly, when a rapist is locked up for his crime, another difficulty occurs. He is often thrown in with other rapists, and they may exchange techniques and other “secrets”. As a result, when the rapist is freed after just a few years, he, or even she, is even more dangerous.
Identity exchange even during regular sex. A similar, but milder identity exchange can occur when a man and woman agree to have sex, and in the heat of the moment he gets carried away and overdoes it with her. She may scream “stop, stop, it’s enough”, but he goes right on because he’s been taught by his friends, or sadly, by his parents, even his mother, that when the girl says stop she is really saying “I love it. Do it more”.
What happens next is a surprise to the man. All of a sudden, he feels this sense of freedom and innocence. Also, the girl or woman suddenly is afraid of him in a new way, giving him a truly thrilling sense of power over her. Often his wish is her command. If he wants her again, he is amazed that she says yes, and may even say she loved the experience and loves him.
What has occurred is the same identity exchange phenomenon. He has taken on some of her innocence and given her some of his sexual overdrive feeling and his anger. He gets “balanced out” by the whole thing, and loves the new feeling of power. This will often cause a man to rape again, so he can “try out” the effect upon another innocent victim.
This is why the bible punished rape with death. The police, sadly, know this about rapists and other “sex offenders”. They rarely reform. Once out on the streets again, they often do it repeatedly. The phrase sex offender by the way, is a disastrous euphemism for rapist. The phrase should never be used, as it is much too mild to describe something so horrible.
One must even feel a tiny bit sorry, perhaps, for these men, who do not understand why rape gives them such a thrill. It is very subtle. It is not so much about seeing a woman undressed, or entering her body. It is the identity exchange – giving him a new innocence taken from her, and giving her a new identity that neither one understands. This bears directly on the next topic of shame.
RAPE AND SOCIETY
THE EFFECT OF RAPE ON SOCIETY AND WOMEN, IN GENERAL
Rape has a chilling effect and horrible effect on all women in a society. That raping occurs means that all women are less safe, and cannot relax properly. Since men and women live together and marry, if rape is permitted, which is the same as not punishing it harshly enough, it also affects all the men in society as well. In America, at least, women can carry firearms under their clothing in some states. This does not always help, but it is a deterrent used by some women. Sadly, many other nations do not permit even this simple self-defense measure, making these women even more vulnerable.
Sadly, the situation in some nations is even worse. There, women who are raped are considered the criminals, as though they brought it on themselves and are thus guilty of ‘seducing the man’, even if this was not the case at all. These societies tend to be less developed, and usually more oppressive and backward.
In contrast, societies in which rape is punished more harshly tend to be more advanced. These are the nations that actually respect the sanctity and rights of women the most, and they are very few. Among them are Israel and a few in Eastern Europe, and no others. Make no mistake about it - rape affects everyone, not just a few. Most women know many women who was raped, and rape worries all women, and often their husbands or partners, as well.
RAPE IS PERHAPS THE ULTIMATE ANTI-SOCIAL CRIME
Rape is about infecting another with disease, impregnating a lady who is not your own, and damaging the body, mind and spirit of another. Rape can be worse for the soul than most murders, although this is a highly technical subject beyond the scope of this article.
Some day, the legislators, juries and judges must learn this. Murder and robbery, for example, are already recognized as horrible, so society tends to punish these crimes harshly. Rape is not yet recognized for the horror that it is, so the punishment is too lax and too light. Rape is not a lesser crime than murder, for if society is degraded, the society falls apart. That is why the bible says rape is to be punished with death. Rape in any form – physical, financial, political, etc. - is an ultimate anti-social act and needs to be considered as such.
Rape is a form of stealing, of course, as it steals a person’s health and peace of mind. It should be punished at least as harshly as robbery, but usually it is not.
A PURPOSE OF RAPE IS TO DEGRADE AN ENTIRE SOCIETY
By spreading disease, upsetting marriages, and disabling the women, in particular, rape is used, at times, by advancing armies and others to completely upset a society. This has been done throughout history, and is still done today, to some degree.
To some degree, raping after a war was and is just a “reward” for the winner. However, it is also used in a calculated way to ruin a culture and society quickly and efficiently. It inspires terror in the hearts of the defeated, degrades the people physically and emotionally, and may do other damage such as violating covenants and marriage vows that result in more divorces, unhappy families, and problems with children.
This topic has been discussed in the section entitled Types of Rape. I will just mention it again because it is so important in some nations. Here rape is used as a method to control women, usually, and sometimes to control men, as well, and to maintain a type of terror society, at least for the women.
Rape also sets up a psychological dynamic in which the mothers hate men, so they inflict damage on their sons, which causes anger in the men when they grow up. They, in turn, are easily swayed to continue the cultural practice of raping the wives and women in horrendous vicious cycle.
RELIGION AND RAPE
RAPE AND THE BIBLE
In the Old Testament or Jewish bible, Deuteronomy 22:25-27 states that if a man rapes a woman, the man shall die and the woman shall go free. The harsh punishment for rape may have saved the Jewish race, as it made life far better for women. Many wish this harsh punishment were still in force in the Western world today, as it would reduce the incidence of rape significantly.
Rape is also implied in the Tenth Commandment of Moses, which says “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor or thy neighbor’s property”. To covet means to want to own, control or destroy with lust or greed.
In the New Testament, Jesus stated that “to look upon a woman lustfully is the same as having committed adultery or rape with her”. - Matthew 5:28.
A confusing aspect of rape in the bible is that in a number of passages in the old Testament it would seem that rape was allowed by an advancing army. However, careful reading of the passages indicates that, in fact, the biblical injunction on this subject was a way to spare the lives of virgins by marrying them, not simply raping them. I will explain this more.
The standard practice of the day during a war was to just kill everyone in sight, steal all their belongings, and if any young women were left, rape them and leave them usually to die of starvation. The bible, in a number of passages in the Old Testament, states that the Israelite army was not permitted to do this. When victorious, they could kill the enemy soldiers and even their wives and children. However, if there were virgin young women and the victorious soldiers needed a wife, they could take the women captive and have them as their lawful wives under the laws of Moses. They were forbidden, however, from just raping them and then leaving them.
CIRCUMCISION AND ITS RELATION TO RAPE
The practice of circumcision may reduce the tendency to rape. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis. The idea comes from the Old Testament of the bible and continues to be practiced by most Jewish people and a few Christians. Jewish men rarely become rapists. Circumcision makes the penis less sensitive, and it makes men less sexually oriented, and this would be the connection.
Circumcision used to be widely done in America in hospitals, for example. It is a simple operation that takes just a few minutes when one knows how to do it properly. Among Jewish people, it is done by specially trained Rabbis who can do it quite painlessly. It is unfortunately losing popularity, and I think this is probably harmful in the extreme. For more on this topic, read Circumcision on this website.
ANAL RAPE (SODOMY)
The bible tells the story of Sodom, a city in the Middle East that was destroyed by Jehovah because of its immoral practices. While there is some controversy regarding what these practices were, homosexuality and sodomy were among them. The word sodomy comes from the biblical story of Sodom.
Sodomy occurs in some rapes of women and in many cases of rapes of men (the other type of rape of a man, discussed earlier, is even worse and consists of one person holding him down while another person, usually a woman, sucks or stimulates the penis repeatedly and “dries him out”. This often, if not always, will eventually kill a man no matter how strong he is, if it occurs repeatedly).
The human anal area is not at all designed for sex. It is always full of bacteria and viruses, it is too small, and the muscles and tissues are rather delicate. As a result, one who experiences it almost always ends up with painful rectal or anal fissures, hemorrhoids, intense bleeding and pain, often terrible infections, hepatitis, sepsis or generalized infection, and perhaps other problems in this area that may be difficult to heal.
Nutritional balancing can be very helpful to heal this area of the body after an anal rape. Also read Anal Fissures and Fistulas on this site for more healing suggestions.
On the positive side, anal intercourse or rape does not usually cause a woman or man to have many orgasms, so she or he will not lose vital sexual fluids. This is better, in fact, than getting “dried out” during a rape. Women, however, are sometimes raped in both ways, which is even worse.
BENEFICIAL OUTCOMES OF RAPE
I will end this article with a positive note, and one that is extremely important for healing rape.
Some women and men definitely say that their rape or rapes have been helpful in some ways, although this might seem preposterous. In fact, some are grateful for their rape. Here are the benefits they report:
1. Rape can be the start of an entirely new and better life. You may think this is not true, but it is. Rape is so profound, in some cases, that it changes who a person is. While it can be devastating, it can also open one to better guidance, and a new person emerges who is more mature, more spiritually oriented, more sensitive, and wiser.
2. This is related to #1 above. Rape causes some women and men to turn toward God and spirituality. Anything, or any trauma that helps a person give up the superficial life and become more God-oriented, and more spiritual in the true sense of the word, is actually wonderful, no matter how horrible the experience was.
3. It helps some women and men to change directions in their lives in a positive way. Rape may not cause a “spiritual awakening”, but it can reverse a negative direction in life. For example, a person may realize she has been hanging out with the wrong crowd, or using drugs or alcohol that endanger her life, or thinking she can run and play with the boys with impunity, showing off her sleek body. Rape painfully forces her to wake up and change her life.
Many women, especially teens, and some men as well, learn incorrect ideas about sex and the opposite sex. These include ideas about sexual fantasies with strangers, perhaps, and others. Rape tears these ideas to shreds, in most cases.
Of course, it leaves many woman just plain angry and enraged with all men, which is not helpful. However, it is one cure for silly and/or wrong-headed notions about men and sexual fantasies.
4. It helps some immature women to be less selfish and less superficial. This might sound harsh, but it is true. Many cute young women, especially, are caught up in their beauty and their egos. Rape has a way of undoing some of that, slowing these women down, teaching them to become much more humble, much more careful in their dealings with men, and perhaps more interested in others, not just themselves.
They learn the truth, that sex is a harsh master and a double-edged sword, at the very least, and must be handled with much more care.
5. It helps some women relax in a certain way, though certainly not in all cases. This may sound unusual. However, rape cures some women of a certain fear that they could not survive such an ordeal. Some women believe and act as though they are overly frail and fragile creatures.
If such a one survives a rape, this can change for the better. She learns about inner strength, about her body’s ability to withstand pain, shock and humiliation, and more. She knows much more about herself, in other words, and this can bring about a new maturity, confidence and relaxation.
6. It helps some people develop a taste for intensity and depth. This is related to the paragraph above, but goes a little deeper and is more philosophical, perhaps, but very true. For many people, life is not intense or particularly deep. One wakes up, has breakfast, goes to work or cares for the children, and life goes on this way until death intervenes.
Rape is almost always a very intense experience, and there is an intrinsic value in intensity. In chaos theory, rape would be called a chaotic experience that shakes up the system badly. While it can be devastating, shaking up the system can have great value. This is well known in systems theory and chaos theory.
While most who experience rape will just want to forget it, some will take advantage of the intensity they have experienced and use it positively in some way.
At the risk of sounding trite, this may be compared to experiencing a frightening roller coaster ride, or perhaps an encounter with a shark or other wild animal, or maybe even bungee jumping or sky diving. Humans sometimes need intense experiences and benefit greatly from them.
Another way to say this may be a slang expression that “rape is rich”. This means that a woman who experiences rape may have a depth about her that other women and men do not have.
7. It causes some women and men to become extremely sensitive and intuitive, often in wonderful ways. Often, for example, women report after a rape that they can now “tune in” much better, or are more intuitive. I do not understand this phenomenon well, but women, especially, report it often. Rape can thus lead to openings of special abilities, and this occurs often and is a marvelous benefit.
8. It helps some women, especially, but also men who experience rape, to see their “dark side”. For example, some young women view themselves as innocent maidens, when it is not so. In fact, they flirt, display their bodies in lewd ways, trick and entice men, lie to men, stare at men’s genitals, and do other things that are unwise and rather evil. These women are projecting their anger, lust and even hatred at men, usually without realizing it.
A rape can help such a one to wake up and realize that she is not so innocent, and needs to cover up the body well, stop staring at men, stop flirting, and stop behaving in other sexy and unladylike ways.
Some men have a similar problem that attracts rape to them. They, too, can learn from a rape not to act in lying and flirtatious ways.
9. A rape can help a woman to appreciate a good man. Many women who have experienced rape and found a healthy male-female relationship report they are so grateful for a good man in their life. This goes far beyond feeling safe with a man. It is about realizing that men are not all the same. Some are wicked, but others are fantastic to marry and to around.
10. Rape can work off or neutralize a lot of old bad behavior or so-called karma. This is a benefit that is very subtle, but according to many philosophies and traditions, is absolutely true. For example, it is expressed in the Hebrew and Christian bibles as “As you sow, so shall you reap”.
The concept is there is perfect justice in this universe, and nothing happens totally by accident. If one has harmed another, often without even knowing about it, and often in the distant past, such acts will come back upon you to be cleared or rectified.
Since rape is usually a violent, life-threatening experience, it can clear a lot of old “baggage” that one may be carrying without even knowing it.
The benefit is that once rectified, life can proceed very differently, more smoothly and with less pain in the future, as this is how the universal system of perfect justice operates.
11. Rape can make one a much better counselor, therapist or doctor for others who suffer or who are in pain. There is no question about this benefit. One who has suffered can say with sincerity, “I understand your plight. I have been there.”
Even better, such a one can say with sincerity, “I have overcome, so you can overcome, too.” In other words, one can speak with an authority and a knowingness that others, who have not suffered, can never do. This is a very powerful benefit for those who choose to use it.
These positive aspects of a rape are important to understand and recognize, as otherwise hatred and anger just fester inside many who experience rape. If you can possibly extract positive “lessons” or benefits as a result of a rape, it makes healing go much, much faster. In fact, it is necessary for complete healing and forgiveness after a rape. When you can honestly be grateful for a rape experience in some way, you will know your healing is well underway.
For more on this subject, read the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape on this website.