EVERYONE IS DEPLETED AND TOXIC
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© January 2021, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author, and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
This is a core article that describes the basic health problems of our world. Two facts that are very poorly understood by most people and by virtually all doctors are:
1. Everyone is nutritionally deficient.
2. All the bodies today are also quite toxic.
This article discusses these facts and what to do about it.
II. NUTRITIONAL DEPLETION
WHY IS EVERYONE NUTRITIONALLY DEPLETED?
The answer is a combination of factors:
1. Congenital deficiencies. The word congenital means present at birth, but not genetically inherited. Today, most everyone is born nutritionally depleted due to nutritional depletion of their mothers. This is a congenital factor that affects basically everyone in the Western world.
We find that if a woman follows a development program she will bear “super children”. This just means children who are less nutritionally deficient at birth, and less toxic, as well.
2. The green revolution. Our food is not nearly as nutritious today as it was 100 years ago. About 80 years ago, a new method of agriculture began. New fertilizers called superphosphates were developed that stimulated plant growth. This made possible large increases in the amount of food that would grow on an acre of land. Farmers could suddenly grow up to 10 times as much food per acre.
The only trouble was that the soil did not have enough nutrients to make the new crops as nutritious. As a result, the nutritional content of the food grown with superphosphates is much less than that of the crops grown the old way – up to 90% less.
Another problem that arose was that the new plants were not as healthy, so they were attacked by insects and other pests much more. This was solved by developing highly toxic pesticides on the crops, and by developing new strains of crops that are not nearly as nutritious, but yield a lot of food, resist the pests a little better, and tolerate the pesticides a little better.
Taken together, this was called the Green Revolution. It was hailed as a great scientific achievement. In reality, however, it has caused a drastic reduction in the nutrient content of our food. It has also directly caused much more disease – among our crops, our livestock and human populations. The sicknesses are due to malnutrition and to ingesting the toxic chemicals used in agriculture.
Today superphosphate fertilizers are used on all crops, even organically grown food. Few farmers want to go back to the old way of growing food because it does not produce as much food per acre, which means they would earn less money.
The decline in nutrition has been amply documented by comparing the US Department Of Agriculture tables of the nutrient content of food from around 1900 to the present.
A number of books discuss the subject, such as Empty Harvest, Understanding The Link Between Our Food, Our Immunity and Our Planet by Bernard Jensen and Mark Anderson, Avery books, 1990 and 1995. An earlier book with the same theme is Food For Naught, The Decline In Nutrition by Ross Hume Hall, Vintage Books, 1976.
More recent studies documenting the sharp decline in the nutrient content of our food over the past 50 years are:
- Davis, D. R., M. D. Epp, and H. D. Riordan. 2004. Changes in USDA food composition data for 43 garden crops, 1950 to 1999. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 23(6):669–682.
- Jack, A. 1998. Nutrition under siege. One Peaceful World Journal, Spring:1, 7–8.
- Jack, A. 2005. America’s vanishing nutrients: Decline in fruit and vegetable quality poses serious health and environmental risks. Amberwaves, Becket, MA.
- Mayer, A. M. 1997. Historical changes in the mineral content of fruits and vegetables. British Food Journal 99(6):207–211. For more details, read Organic Agriculture.
3. Modern food processing. While not all food processing is bad, it often reduces the vitamin and mineral content of our already nutritionally-depleted food by at least 50% or more.
The worst offenders include the refining of flour that turns whole wheat flour into bleached white flour, refining of sugar cane into refined white sugar, and the refining of rice to form white rice.
Another insult, sadly, is the common practice of freezing foods. This bursts the cell walls of the food and damages its nutrition. This is not widely known. Some frozen food has EDTA added to retain the color of the food. Unfortunately, EDTA is a chelator that binds and removes some of the minerals in the already low-mineral food we have.
Canning food is not ideal. However, we observe that canned sardines are still an excellent food and that so-called “fresh” fish are often not that fresh. Canned vegetables are not as good as fresh ones, but they often have more nutrition than frozen ones.
Another serious insult to our food is the practice of irradiating certain foods to kill germs. Most almonds, for example, are irradiated, as are many herbs.
Other insults to the food are the addition of several thousand toxic chemicals to the food that irritate the intestinal tract and can have other harmful effects on anyone who eats the food. These irritate the digestive tract and have many other toxic effects.
4. Absorption problems. We find that most everyone has weakened digestion and impaired absorption of nutrients due to a combination of the following:
- Congenital nutrient deficiencies and metal and chemical toxicity.
- Traumas of all kinds – physical, emotional and mental.
- Malnutrition from eating poor quality food for years.
- Toxicity from contaminated air, water, and food. Toxicity can also arise from contact with dental materials or hundreds of other products that come in contact with the skin.
- Toxicity related to the medical industry, such as vaccine poisons, toxic medical drugs, and radiation exposure from x-rays, CT scans, dyes and contrast media.
- Toxicity from the use of natural products such as herbs, homeopathic remedies, and other ‘natural’ products.
- Stress due to faulty living habits or for other reasons.
- Bad eating habits such as eating on the run, eating in the car, eating poor food combinations, and more.
- Improper diets that are very hard on digestion. Problem items include raw foods, most of which are very difficult to digest. Other problems are eating whole nuts and seeds, drinking smoothies that are terrible food combinations, drinking liquids with meals, and taking a lot of nutritional supplements that also often upset digestion.For more details, read Health Foods That Are Not Healthy.
- Ingesting food chemicals that damage the body.
- Infections in the intestines, liver, pancreas and other organs concerned with digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Other illnesses that reduce digestive energy. These are many, but among the most common are diabetes, cancers, and incorrect intestinal flora. Many times these are not diagnosed until they are quite advanced.
After almost 40 years of experience working with clients, we believe that today, no one escapes these problems. This is the human nutrition situation on earth today.
III. MODERN TOXITY
WHY IS EVERYONE TOXIC?
Three reasons are:
1. Congenital toxicity. Most all babies are born quite toxic because their mothers are toxic. This is very apparent when one reviews hair mineral tests from babies and their mothers. For more details, read Pre-Natal Care on this website.
2. Nutritional depletion. In accordance with the concept of preferred minerals, if one’s body is deficient in vital minerals, it will pick up toxic minerals from the environment and it can use them to some degree in some enzyme systems.
3. Contamination of the air, water, food and products we touch.
WHAT ARE THESE TOXINS?
The main classes of toxins include:
1. About two dozen toxic metals. These include the common ones such as mercury, lead, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, cadmium, antimony, bismuth, uranium, and others. It also includes toxic forms of vital or physiological minerals such as iron, copper, manganese, cobalt, boron, strontium, molybdenum, lithium, chromium, and selenium. These elements in the wrong form are very irritating and toxic. On this website and in my books, I call the latter The Amigos.
Toxic metals, and toxic forms of physiological minerals, are the worst type of toxins, in our 40 years of experience. Removing them deeply requires the development program described on this website, and not other. It takes a number of years, but is well worth the effort. Chelation therapy is not adequate for this purpose and is not nearly as safe.
For details, read Toxic Metals and Chelation Therapy. Also, urine challenge tests, hair tests, blood tests, stool tests and others cannot detect most toxic metals because they are hidden deep in the brain, the liver and elsewhere. As a result, one cannot depend upon these tests to tell how many or how much toxic metals are in the body.
We assume everyone has some toxic metals because that is our experience. We use the hair test mainly to guide program design, and not mainly to detect toxic metals.
2. Toxic chemicals. There are thousands of these in the water, air and food supplies today. They range from pesticides and insecticides (which are among the worst) to solvents, food additives, packaging materials, industrial effluent from factories, car exhaust, building materials, and more. For more on this topic, read Chemical Toxicity on this website.
3. Biological toxins. These are infective organisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, cancers, and perhaps others. The toxicity stems from not only the activity of the organisms itself, but also many of them secrete toxins that are called endotoxins and exotoxins.
A very important source of biological toxins is the use of any vaccines, booster shots and flu shots. Not only do they introduce the intended virus or germ into the body, but many are contaminated with other viruses as well. In addition, they contain chemical toxins and toxic metals in almost all cases.
An overlooked and very important chemical toxicity consists of powerful toxins generated in the intestines when one’s diet and/or digestion are improper or weak. Some food ferments or rots, generating very toxic substances such as indols, skatols, and cadaverine.
These may cause symptoms such as gas, bloating and other digestive upset. However, even if one has no symptoms, they poison the body. This important problem is called autointoxication. For details, read Auto-intoxication.
4. Mental and emotional toxins. These are not discussed often, but they are real. They consist of negative or harmful attitudes and emotions, and untrue and harmful beliefs and perspectives. Among the articles that discuss these are Healthy Attitudes and The Real Self.
5. Electrical and electromagnetic toxins. These include emanations, frequencies, electrical and magnetic fields, and/or vibrations of many kinds that are not compatible with human physiology. Sources include cell phones, cell phone towers, computer screens, and, to a lesser degree, portable phones.
Other sources are turbine blades in aircraft, 220-volt wiring, occasionally 110-volt wiring, and spark devices such as automobile ignition coils. Others include high-tension power lines, transformers, some junction boxes, flickering lights such as fluorescent lamps, and other devices.
They also include geopathic stress lines in the earth. These are a natural source of emanations, some of which are healthful and others harmful. They are everywhere and impossible to avoid completely. However, some people feel less comfortable in some locations, and dowsers can often locate these spots or lines and help people move their beds and other furniture to avoid them.
Others are emanations from X-ray machines, and other diagnostic and therapy machines. For details, read Electromagnetic Stress.
TOXINS CAUSE DISEASES OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ALL MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL DISEASE
Conventional or traditional medical care almost completely ignores the problem of widespread and epidemic toxicity of the bodies. They do not realize the direct connection between it and the illnesses of our times. If they did, they would teach the people to clean up their homes, their offices, their diets, the water they drink and bathe in, and every aspect of their lives.
THE TOXICS CHECKLIST
Here is a list of some of the most common toxic products in our current society. See if you have any of them:
Home and garden: pesticides, insecticides, solvents, bug spray, some paints, glues, etc.
Body care products: Nail polish, hair spray, hair dye, soaps, shampoos, cleansers, lotions and creams, perfumes and colognes, sunscreen, tattoos, body-piercings, nickel-coated rings and other jewelry, deodorants and anti-perspirants, tampons, some spermicidal gels, many over-the-counter remedies, some clothing due to synthetic materials or detergent residues.
Medical drugs: Nearly all of them are quite toxic and should only be used when absolutely necessary. Look for natural alternatives, which exist for many medical drugs. Hormones are among the most toxic, sadly, and the toxicity is subtle.
Holistic remedies: Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs, other herbs, ALL homeopathic remedies, chelating substances, natural bio-identical hormones, some vitamins and mineral products such as fulvic acid, humic acid, folinic acid, beta glucan, and many others.
Dental: wires, bridges, braces (nickel), amalgam fillings (mercury), root canal-filled teeth (always infected).
Activities: golfing (due to pesticides on the grass), swimming in pools and use of hot tubs (germs not killed by chlorine), exposure to lead, solvents, paints, clays, gasoline and more. Also, recreational drug use such as marijuana, smoking anything, and alcohol use. Also, promiscuity or even just multiple sexual partners, or kinky sexual habits that expose you to more germs.
Occupational exposure: poor ventilation, chemical exposures from building materials such as carpeting and formaldehyde in pressed wood products, and much more.
Air pollution: low oxygen, cadmium from brake linings, manganese and other chemicals in gasoline, toxic building materials that outgas, plastics and other materials in the home or at work.
Water and water pollution: Plastics in RO water, chemicals added to drinking water by municipalities, minerals added to water, alkaline water machines, chlorine, fluorides, copper, aluminum and more.
Food contamination: contamination of the food item itself, which always is the case with fish and especially seafood, for example. Fruit is also often contaminated by NPK fertilizer residues. I am assuming the food is not spoiled or old and infected with viruses or other organisms. Foods can also contain pesticide residues, even from natural pesticides in organic food, residues from containers or from processing of the food, occasionally.
Prepared and commercial foods also may contain up to a hundred or more questionable food additives, such as preservatives, colorings, flavorings, dough conditioners, thickeners, etc.
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR TOXIC EXPOSURE
1. Minimize all drug use. This includes medical drugs, anesthesia, vaccines and flu shots and over-the-counter remedies. Also avoid recreational drugs or alcohol, and even holistic or natural remedies such as herbs and random vitamins.
2. Try to have clean air and water where you live and work. Buy an ozonator/ionizer air purifier for your home and work place. Read about it here.
3. Minimize the use of body care products, and make sure the ones you are using are pure and natural.
4. Avoid hot tubs and swimming pools completely. Swim only in a clean ocean, or a clean lake or river.
5. Be monogamous sexually, and do not experiment with various partners or practices that expose you to more germs. Wait for sex until marriage in most cases. Down sex is much safer and much more healing than ordinary sex.
6. At work, at home, and everywhere else beware of toxic hazards and take steps to avoid them. Do not buy toxic products, or wear gloves and masks if you must be around toxic substances. Use all-natural soaps, detergents, cosmetics and body care products only.
7. Buy organically grown food whenever possible. Avoid most processed and prepared foods. Do not eat raw food in a restaurant, even salads. Avoid all fish and seafood such as shellfish, except 3-4 cans of sardines weekly. Avoid fruit completely, and fruit juices.
8. Drink only natural spring water. The plastic bottles are not a problem, in my experience. Do not drink RO water, alkaline water or unusual types of designer or other drinking waters, for the most part. Most are not that good.
Someday we hope that conventional, holistic and natural practitioners will understand the twin problems of nutritional depletion and toxicity. If they did, they would talk about diet first before spending money on expensive tests and drugs. They would also encourage proper nutritional supplementation to reverse this terrible situation.
In our experience, when this is done, and a digestive aid given as well, most health conditions go away on their own without any need for fancy, expensive tests, hormone replacement, chelation, drugs or even surgery in most cases. This is how powerful proper nutrition and releasing toxins can be.