by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© January 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
1. Healing intent is the natural tendency of all living beings to move toward survival. This is a basic goal of all living beings. Anyone who denies or ignores the concept of healing intent is not paying attention to reality.
2. In terms of systems theory, healing intent is the self-regulating ability of our bodies and minds. This is the ability of the body to alter itself in response to environmental conditions in order to say alive and to be healthy.
3. A soul quality or desire of the souls that operate every living body.
4. A feature of the design of living beings involving sophisticated concepts such as the etheric body and other higher level bodies or energy fields. For details, read The Human Energy Field.
5. It is goal-seeking or teleological behavior, operating from perfection backwards into physical reality. It actually moves the human being toward perfection, and toward what is called on this website development. For details, read Introduction To Development and Introduction to The development Program. Also read the section of articles on the Read Articles Page of this website about development.
6. It is etheric reset. This is the idea that there is an etheric blueprint or plan for the human body. The healing intent of the body is to restore the original etheric blueprint or plan for the body. This is the main goal of a development program, and not just the removal of symptoms. For details, read Etheric Reset.
Other names. Healing intent is sometimes also called the wisdom of the body, the vital force of healing, survival instincts (as in animals) or the teleology or goal-oriented behavior of the body toward survival.
The autopilot or cruise control analogy. Healing intent is like the autopilot on an aircraft or ship or the cruise control of an automobile. These intelligent devices keep an aircraft, ship or automobile moving at a safe speed. An autopilot keeps an aircraft or ship on course.
This analogy is very incomplete, however, because cruise controls and autopilots are very crude devices compared to the healing intent and self-regulating mechanisms of our bodies and brains. The electronic devices help, but the body’s 'autopilot' does much more.
II. FACTS ABOUT HEALING INTENT
1. It is real and exists in every living body.
2. It operates all the time and under all circumstances as long as there is life in the body.
3. It can be used by healers and everyone to improve one's health and well-being.
THE MYSTERIOUS NATURE OF HEALING INTENT
This body wisdom or self-regulating ability is very mysterious! One may not see or feel this intent. However, it is there all the time.
It operates from a perfection that some call the etheric envelope or etheric energy field. It is in the DNA of every cell of the body. It is very complex because it is not just a perfect structure. It is perfect functioning of the body, which is about chemistry, physiology, histology, microbiology and more.
One of its main features is that causes the body to adapt or compensate for literally millions of situations such as infections, accidents, toxic metal poisoning, emotional traumas, and so much more. In the stress theory of disease, these are called stressors.
RETRACING IS HEALING INTENT IN ACTION
What we call purification reactions or retracing is an important action of the healing intent, wisdom or vital force of the body. It causes a flare-up of symptoms in order to clear out chronic physical illness such as the presence of toxic metals, toxic chemicals and infections in the body.
It can also cause emotions and thoughts to arise that need to be brought up to the conscious level of the mind. Both the physical and mental symptoms need to be felt, understood, and forgiven so they can be totally released.
Another way to say this is the symptoms, both physical and mental, need to be allowed, embraced and only then can one completely transcend them. For details, read Retracing And Healing Reactions.
IV. ASPECTS AND IMPLICATIONS OF HEALING INTENT
THE SEVEN MOVEMENTS OF HEALING INTENT
There are seven basic movements related to development and the healing intent of the body. They are 1) inward or yang, 2) right spin, 3) downward - from the head to the feet, 4) parasympathetic or relax, 5) a back-and-forth wobble, 6) impact, and 7) an up-and-down wobble. For details about this basic understanding of the design of the body, read The Seven Movements Of Development.
Here are more details about some of the most important of these movements for most people.
MOVING ENERGY DOWNWARD ENHANCES THE HEALING INTENT OF THE BODY AND MIND
Moving subtle energy downward greatly increases the healing intent of the body. Living bodies are polarized, like magnets. Moving energy downward increases the polarization or electrical charge of the polarity.
Every aspect of a properly designed development program has this effect. Th diet, the supplements, the lifestyle and the healing procedures move subtle energy downward.
Also, one must avoid foods, supplements, lifestyle habits and procedures move energy in directions other than downward. This includes foods such as fruits, sugars and raw vegetables. It also includes many common nutritional supplements and some other methods such as yoga and even some acupuncture.
The pulling down procedure activates the healing intent in a very powerful way. This is why this procedure is one of the basic healing procedures of the development program.
Active prayer. This procedure can be viewed as a type of active prayer in which one asks that “Thy Will Be Done”. One brings energy down from the heavens to the earth ( a downward movement of energy). The phrase in the Bible is “Thy will be done on earth, as it is already done in heaven”.
For this to work properly, however, one must trust the outcome afterwards. Attempting to control the outcome does not work well.
For more details on this fascinating subject, read Downward Moving Energy And Healing and The Pulling Down Procedure.
MAKING THE BODY WARMER OR MORE YANG IN MACROBIOTIC TERMINOLOGY ASSISTS HEALING INTENT
This is done with diet, care in choosing nutritional supplements, the lifestyle (such as avoiding too many baths), avoiding yin toxins, and through the cultivation of certain attitudes and emotions. For details, read Yin And Yang Healing and Yin Disease.
PARASYMPATHETIC ASSISTS HEALING INTENT
The body has a voluntary nervous system to move the arms and legs. It also has an autonomic or automatic nervous system to digest food, regulate the heartbeat and breathing, and some other activities.
The autonomic system has two branches. The parasympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system activates functions related to healing and regeneration. For example, it is associated with digestion, elimination, wound healing, the immune system, and rest and sleep.
The sympathetic branch is called the fight-or-flight branch. It prepares the body to fight or to run away. It activates the muscles and increases blood flow to the heart.
The body is either in parasympathetic mode or sympathetic mode, but not both at the same time.
Most important is that the sympathetic mode is supposed to only be used in emergencies and only for a short time. Ideally, one should be in parasympathetic mode most of the time. However, many people spend too much time in sympathetic mode. This is very destructive of the body.
The army analogy. An analogy is if a large number of people in a society are needed in the army for a short time to handle an emergency, it is okay.
However, if a large number of people remain in the army for an extended period of time, it creates problems in society. There will not be enough people to work on the farms, the factories, the offices and other essential activities. This is occurring today (2023) in Ukraine, which is experiencing a long period of war.
This is also what occurs in the body when one spends too much time in the sympathetic mode of functioning. We call this sympathetic dominance. It is quite damaging.
The rogues or otros understand this well and all of their behavior tends to move people into sympathetic or fight-or-flight mode. They do this to weaken people. These activities include raping, beatings, poisoning, torturing, lying, cheating, stealing, violating the laws and confusing people.
To activate the healing intent, one must move out of sympathetic mode and into parasympathetic mode. Every aspect of the development program helps greatly with this.
Producing and maintaining sufficient energy is a basic survival need for all life forms. It is needed for movement, repair, regeneration, thinking, development and more.
Ways the development program assists energy production in the body are:
1. Giving the proper nutrients needed for the energy systems of the body. Much of it occurs in the mitochondria in the cell nuclei.
2. Balancing the charge of the cells. This has to do with the sodium/potassium ratio in the hair tissue.
3. Balancing the oxidation rate.
4. Improving the thyroid and adrenal glands that are closely involved with energy production. Dr. Eck said the adrenals help with the “fuel” (glucose) and the thyroid produces the “spark” to ignite the fuel.
5. Assist detoxification, which is the removal of waste products from the body. It is like moving out the 'exhaust' from the car engine.
6. Balancing the autonomic nervous system, which regulates energy production in the cells and elsewhere.
7. Promoting an energy-building and energy-conserving lifestyle. This includes going to bed early, getting lots of rest, not overdoing on exercise, which uses up energy, deep breathing, drinking the correct type and amount of water to properly hydrate the body, and more.
8. Specific procedures to assist energy production such as coffee enemas, use of a near infrared lamp sauna, keeping the spine limber and open, foot and hand reflexology and others.
9. Avoiding habits, lifestyles, toxins, foods and procedures that may have some benefit but impede energy production in some way.
V. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
WHY MUST ONE TRUST THE WORKINGS OF THE HEALING INTENT OR VITAL FORCE?
An essential concept in development science is the need to trust the natural healing process of the body. This is a rather unusual concept for most people because it is not emphasized much in conventional medical therapies, or in most holistic healing, either.
One reason one must trust the healing process is that deep healing is so complex, and so involved, and so difficult, that it is best handled by the self-healing intent or teleology of the body.
A second reason is that if one does trust the process, which at times can feel uncomfortable, then usually a person will not stay with a development program. In other words, it is necessary to trust the ups and downs of the program. These are normal.
TRUSTING THE HEALING INTENT OF THE BODY CAN BE SCARY
The reason for this is that the ego mind is not in control. It is somewhat similar to setting the cruise control on an automobile or the autopilot on a ship and then allowing it to operate freely. Most people realize that this is not always easy. There is a tendency to believe that the ego mind can run things better, even though it is usually not true.
DO ALL HEALING METHODS USE THE HEALING INTENT OF THE BODY?
All healers and physicians use the healing intent of the body in their work. All of them, to varying degrees, just assist this healing intent with their remedies and therapies. This includes conventional methods such as drugs and surgery. It also includes the use of diet and nutrition, lifestyle, nutritional supplements and healing and detoxification procedures.
All healing methods, even drugs and surgery, use this healing force of the body. Development depends upon it to a greater degree than many other healing methods.
The development program provides the raw materials to power and repair the body. Then we need to “get out of the way” so the natural healing intent or teleology can proceed to heal all manner of ailments. This method works very well.
ISN’T IT DANGEROUS TO TRUST THE PROCESS? WHAT IF IT FAILS?
Anything is possible. However, it is usually very safe to trust the healing intent of the body. In our experience, it is amazing in its complexity and its accuracy.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program