by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© June 2022, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Many people are worried about changes in the climate of the earth. This article contains comments on this subject.
SUMMARY OF THE TRUTH
- If you read history, you will find that the climate on earth has always varied. The more extreme times are called ice ages, for example, but less extreme changes in the climate are common throughout history.
- Common sense should tell you that the orbit of the earth is not stable because the earth regularly has collisions with asteroids, meteors, comets and other objects in space. These objects can and do knock its orbit a little bit out of the correct path – especially a head-on hit by a fast-moving comet.
Even a powerful storm on earth such as a hurricane with 200 mile per hour winds could affect the spin or speed of the earth’s orbit enough to affect the temperature.
HOW IS THE CLIMATE MAINTAINED?
- Very large, spiritually-advanced beings who live in space regularly move the earth a little closer or further away from the sun to warm or cool the earth.
They take readings every few hours and adjust the daily weather and the longer-term climate for the benefit of all the human beings, animals and plants on the planet. At times, it is best to warm things up and at other times, it is best to cool things down. Without this, the earth could not maintain a perfect orbit for even a week.
- The same advanced beings can remove excess water from the planet if they decide it is necessary. So the fear that coastal cities will flood because we drive cars is wrong. There are other reasons for the rise and fall of the oceans
- The same group of advanced beings regulate the amounts of all the gases in the atmosphere. They must do so to protect all life on the planet. They do this by encouraging or retarding plant growth, mainly in the oceans.
- The climate change preoccupation is used to instill fear and guilt in people. It is also a ploy to increase their political power and distract us from the real environmental problems. Among the worst of these are toxic metals and toxic agricultural chemicals. The latter need to be banned completely. Another concern is radiation from nuclear plants. To understand why, read Nuclear Power And Alternatives. Another problem is contamination of food and water supplies with medical drug residues.
- As for the dire predictions, the doom-and-gloom crowd have been totally wrong in their past estimates of the impact of climate change. In 1972, this author wrote his college bachelor’s thesis about global changes. At that time, a group of scientists called the Club of Rome assured people that we would all be dead of pollution by 1990! Instead, the earth has become cleaner.
- Before “climate change”, there were the dire predictions about “global warming”. These have proven to be wrong, so they changed the name to climate change.
- Those promoting climate change are the communists and socialists, such as the Democrats in America and the liberal parties in Europe. They want power and they don’t like Western civilization, which stresses the importance of the individual and individual freedom – the opposite of their goals. They know they need a ‘crisis’, even a phony one, in order to get people to give up their rights and their freedom.
- Carbon dioxide is an absolutely vital gas for life on the planet. Every plant depends upon it. It is not something to get rid of!
IS A WARMER CLIMATE BAD?
No. Warming of the planet would not be the disaster that some want us to believe. Indeed, it would likely be a wonderful event in many ways:
- Areas now under ice could be accessed for mining.
- It would allow far more food to be grown on earth. Huge areas of the planet that are now buried under ice prevent people from living there and prevent people from using the mineral and other resources there. If the weather warmed up, some of these areas would likely become usable.
In this way, warming of the earth would benefit many people of the earth who live in cold climates. These include everyone in the Northern United States, all Canadians, all Northern Europeans, most Chinese and all Northern Chinese people, and most, if not all Russians, Mongolians, Alaskans and others. More specifically, those who would benefit would be the people who live in:
The people of these nations would thank God if they did not have to shiver all winter. They also would not have to spend their hard-earned money buying and burning fuel to keep warm all winter long. They also would not have to build barns for their animals and greenhouses for their plants.
Their animals and plants would also give a sigh of relief. Trillions of creatures shiver all winter!
Millions of plants die due to the cold. They would also be grateful if the climate became warmer.
So the scare talk is complete nonsense.
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN WARM CLIMATES LIKE MEXICO, BRAZIL, HAWAII, CARIBBEAN NATIONS, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND INDIA?
They would add evaporative coolers or air conditioning to their homes and offices, just as people do in Phoenix, Arizona and other warm places.
Another possibility is they would move toward the poles where it is colder. There is plenty of room for them and there would be a lot more room if there were less snow and ice covering about one-tenth of our planet.
WHAT ABOUT MELTING OF THE GLACIERS THAT WOULD RAISE SEA LEVEL AND DESTROY COASTAL CITIES?
If necessary, people would move inland. This has occurred many times before. It is not just due to climate change. For example, many civilizations have had to move their cities due to an earthquake that caused the city to sink. It is not as difficult as you might think.
In fact, with modern factory production methods, houses would be mass-produced and it would not be much of a problem.
Floating cities. Buckminster Fuller, a visionary 20th century architect and designer, had another idea. He showed that we can build floating cities. They would be at least several miles across and could be much larger, if we wish.
They are basically large concrete and steel platforms with flotation inside to keep them afloat. They would be tethered to the bottom of the ocean. Upon the platforms, one builds the city. The people can also grow food and graze animals in the same location. The water can rise as high as it likes and the people are safe. People can come and go by boat and by aircraft, as well.
WHAT ABOUT TOO MUCH CARBON DIOXIDE IN THE AIR FROM CARS AND AIRPLANES?
Here we must discuss an important principle. NOTHING IS LEFT TO CHANCE WHEN IT COMES TO TEMPERATURE AND CLIMATE.
Your teachers and professors may not realize this, so they did not teach this to you. However, advanced beings regulate the level of carbon dioxide, oxygen and all the other gases in the atmosphere.
You might ask, how do they do this? There are many ways. The most obvious is to encourage more plant growth if there is too much carbon dioxide and discourage plant growth if there is too much oxygen.
However, they have other methods such as encouraging the growth of certain yeasts and bacteria that can convert one gas into another. If needed, they can bring gases in from other planet whose atmosphere, like that of Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, have a different composition than ours.
The CO2 level is not left to chance. It does not matter if one builds 1000 coal-burning power plants or if people drive 10 billion big cars. (The car technology is really stupid and outdated, and I hope that changes soon. Car technology can be far more efficient. For details, read The Regulatory State.)
It also does not matter if the earth has 30 million cows (that is about how many cows are on earth). They actually help restore farmland by breaking up the soil with their feet and by fertilizing the ground.
It also does not matter if there is a volcanic eruption or a forest fire somewhere on earth. These are far more important sources of carbon than power plants or cows. One volcano dumps billions of tons of carbon dioxide into the air in a few days and some of them have been smoking for years – as in the big island of Hawaii and Iceland. Check it out!
In fact, volcanoes and forest fires are part of the ecology of planet earth and are needed to sustain the planet. Volcanoes relieve pressures inside the earth and help prevent earthquakes. Forest fires clear brush and make way for new plant and animal growth.
WHO ARE THESE ADVANCED BEINGS?
Some have elf bodies. You don’t have to believe in them, but they are real. Watch a movie called FairyTale: A True Story (1997). It is not a fake.
Some are very developed human beings. You can read about a few of them in the Bible or in other books about developed human beings such as some Catholic saints, some Tibetan monks, and others.
WHAT IF PLANET EARTH IS SLOWING DOWN AND WILL FALL INTO THE SUN AND BURN UP?
The distance of planet earth from the sun is carefully regulated by the advanced beings. Nothing is left to chance. It would not work!
So relax and enjoy the weather. Focus on the real problems of planet earth such as:
- improving people’s nutrition
- the need for more liberty and Freedom, and free speech for all the people of the earth.
- the need to improve the soils of the earth in order to grow more nutritious food.
- the need for development. This is somewhat unusual, but quite important. Development makes people healthier, wiser and they live longer. To learn about it, read Introduction To Development.
- cleaning up toxic metals and toxic chemicals, and stopping the use of toxic agricultural chemicals all over the earth.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program