By Dr. Lawrence Wilson and Friends
© September 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the authors and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
WHY THIS ARTICLE?
The reason for this article is to let women know that developing yourself is not strange, or new, or unusual in any way. In fact, it is an ancient way for women to succeed in the world that is better than anything you can possibly imagine.
Unfortunately, this life path is rarely taught anywhere. It is certainly missing from the colleges and universities of the world, where it truly belongs.
All women need to know that developing oneself is rather easy today with the methods discussed on this website. In addition, any woman who wishes to develop herself will be given a lot of help, not only from this website, but also from hidden sources that very much want to ÒgraduateÓ more women masters.
WHAT IS A MASTER?
A master is anyone who has developed herself or himself to a high enough level to be called a master. This level is about at stage 1 trillion of development, according to the system of Stages Of Development discussed on this website. This may sound impossible to achieve, but it is not as difficult as it seems.
On planet earth, at least ten thousand women have achieved this status. Few of them are known, however, because they work quietly and donÕt want much attention.
Thus, their names are not household words. However, their names include Kwan Yin, Lilith, Leto, Lotus, Magda, Mother Mary, Nada, Pallas Athena, Pele, and Portia.
Some people refer to these women as ascended masters because they can rise above the earth with their body as Jesus did.
WOMEN AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
Among the major religions on earth, the one that venerates women the most is the Catholic Church. Among the saints, for example, are many women. Some, but not all of them, are women masters. The most famous of these is Mary, mother of Jesus.
WHAT DOES BECOMING A MASTER REQUIRE?
A woman who wishes to develop herself as fast as possible needs to do the following:
1. Rest a lot and care for yourself very well. This means to follow the healing program described on this website – the diet, the nutritional supplements and the procedures. Do this as well as you can. Doing the program very well will move you along very fast toward becoming a master.
Caring for yourself also means dressing very modestly and thinking about your safety at all times. Unfortunately, all women must consider their safety at all times.
2. Think lofty thoughts at all times. If you find yourself thinking about things that are not spiritual and elevated, immediately reach for a spiritual text such as the Bible or something else to change your thinking.
3. Avoid sex and marriage, in most cases. Ordinary casual sex mainly spreads disease. It can also cause unwanted pregnancies, reduces your self-esteem and tends to wear out the body.
Marriage is better in some ways. However, it usually binds you to a man who does not understand development. Soon after, the children arrive, and your life is soon taken over caring for the children and for your husband. This leaves most women little time for really following the development program on this website.
The only exceptions are if you find a husband who also wants to develop. He must also assist you by not demanding ordinary sex and by participating with you in Down Sex three times per week.
The other exception is if you are close with a male master and can have down sex with him alone in order to move you ahead faster.
Other than these two situations, avoid intimate relationships with men until you develop to a high degree. When you achieve this, you will be given a partner, assuming you want one, who is a twin. This means that one or more of your souls has their twin soul inside of him. These men, and these alone, make the best husbands.
4. Joining a religion or spiritual group is not necessary and may slow you down. One reason is that very few of them understand or practice the development program on this website. However, they can provide social and other types of support that some women like and need.
5. Entering a convent is not necessary, and may also slow you down. While convents have some advantages in terms of support, safety, privacy and discipline, very few of them understand the newer development methods discussed on this web site, and some are rather depressing places.
Many of earthÕs women masters were raised in convents in centuries past. However, many convents were better in the past. Today, many have sadly become corrupt and even dangerous.
6. Stay happy. This is important for women. Following a full development program will help with this. However, women often feel restricted in what they can do compared with men. Also, women tend to feel depressed more than men for other reasons.
Depression can also occur because, in the beginning, progress is slow and one can think that nothing is happening and that it will take forever. This is not true, but it can feel this way.
The article entitled Women And Development may help you understand why this occurs. However, if you find yourself very depressed, be sure to seek help. For example, you may find a womenÕs study group or other group that can help.
7. Pray often and ask for guidance. All of the women masters guide beginners. A few specialize in helping those who are just starting the wonderful journey of development. They do listen to prayer and, in every case, they answer.
Beware, however, that help may arrive in unusual ways. A stray cat might show up at your door or a friend might need your help for a project. So do not presume that help must come in a certain form or way.