by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2017, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Certain healing procedures can speed up healing and development greatly.
Warning. Some doctors claim much faster healing using various herbs, vitamins, machines, homeopathy, exercises, and more. We have tried these, and we recommend only those that are safe, effective, and blend with the goal of development.
The reason we emphasize development is that it is by far the most powerful healing method available. In addition, it causes the unfolding of special abilities such as mental telepathy and others that dramatically improve one’s life.
Do not use healing procedures besides those recommended on this website. They others either are not powerful enough or are harmful or dangerous in some way. Please be careful in this way.
This is the basic nutritional balancing program:
1. Rest. A lot of rest, with naps daily, is needed to allow development. Otherwise it occurs slowly, no matter what else one does. For details, read Rest And Sleep.
2. The Non-toxic Lifestyle. This means avoiding toxic substances and activities that are toxic for the body and brain. Specifically, it means avoiding all vaccines, most medical drugs, toxic body care products, toxic home care products such as pesticides, and more. For details, read Toxic Metals, Toxic Chemicals and Cosmetics.
Other aspects: Go to bed between 8 and 9 PM every day. Sleep at least 10 hours per night, or take a nap during the day. It is okay if you wake up a few times during the night.
Women – cut your hair short. This may sound unusual, but it helps, and the shorter the better. It is also safer (harder to grab).
Do some mild exercise only every day. Do not do vigorous exercise. For details, read Exercise.
Walk and do the Walking Exercises.
Be happy, flexible, have a little fun, and stay relaxed at all times.
Help others and keep a loving, giving attitude. Do not become self-absorbed in your healing or anything else.
Live alone or in a healthy relationship only.
3. The fast or slow oxidizer diet, depending upon your oxidation rate. NO FRUIT AND NO VEGETARIAN DIETS – and not for your children, either. These are killers of development, even if they feel good.
Ideally, eat ONLY the preferred vegetables – rutabaga, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, green beans, daikon, cauliflower leaves, carrots, red cabbage and the entire allium family or onion family. In addition, a little sliced ginger and a little garlic are excellent. Skip all other vegetables, such as most greens, except on rare occasions.
Buy fresh vegetables, preferably organically grown, and do not use frozen ones unless absolutely necessary. They just don’t work as well, for some reason. Adults need 2-3 cups of 5-7 different cooked vegetables with every meal, three times daily. We know this is a lot, but it is necessary for development today.
Cook them well so they are soft. Pressure cooking is best, but steaming, crock pots, stir-frying and baking are okay, too. A little roasting is okay, too. Do not eat them raw.
Also, eat some protein two or three times per day. Eat animal protein every day, but not more than twice daily and no more than 4-5 ounces per serving. Eat a tablespoon of toasted almond butter every day. Also, drink a variety of spring waters. Don’t just have only one brand of water. For details, read Food For Daily Use.
4. The Correct Supplements. These are also necessary. Most nutritional supplements are incorrect, from the perspective of nutritional balancing. They are too yin in macrobiotic terminology. For this reason, they unbalance the body, even if they cause improvements in symptoms.
Some are also toxic, although they are sold in health food stores and advertised as being non-toxic. Notable among these are Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs, for example. Please be careful in this area.
Also, avoid homeopathy, chelation and intravenous vitamins and minerals for the same reasons. For details, read How To Begin A Program.
5. The Twists. Twisting the spine and popping the toes and knees is very helpful. For detail, read The Twists.
6. The Pushing Down Exercise. This is most needed. If possible, do at least an hour a day, and preferably more. Do not substitute other meditations or other spiritual practicees. They do not have the same effect. For details, read The Pushing Down Exercise.
7. Coffee Enemas. These greatly speed up development. For details, read Coffee Enemas.
8. Foot Reflexology. This is a very safe and very powerful aid for healing and development. For details, read Reflexology.
THE JUMP STARTERS
1. The Kelp Wrap. This is excellent for the first 6 to 12 months on the program to remineralize the body. For details, read Kelp.
2. Oxygen. City air, in particular, is low in oxygen. Increasing your intake of oxygen is powerful for all healing. Two simple and safe ways to do this are:
A. Hydrogen peroxide baths twice a week.
B. Buy an ozonator/ionizer air purifier and leave it running in your home. For details about both of the above, read Oxygen.
Vaginal Coffee Implants. These are extremely helpful for all women, and especially those who have had any trauma in the pelvic area. They are needed for a few years only, if everything else is done correctly. For details, read Vaginal Coffee Implants.
1. Red Heat Lamp. Shining a red heat lamp on the body is excellent to provide certain frequencies needed for development. The best way to use it is in a sauna (see below). For details, read Single Lamp Therapy.
2. The Sauna or Hot Air Bath. This is wonderful for the skin, for detoxification, for healing, for relaxation and much more. Done daily, it speeds up healing and development greatly. For details, read Sauna Therapy.
3. Angling Your Bed. Turn your bed so that your feet are toward the equator of the planet and your head is toward the nearest pole. For example, if you live in the Northern hemisphere, your head will face North and feet will be to the South. It is okay if it is not perfectly aligned.
The reason for doing this is it aligns you with the natural flow of subtle energy on the planet and this speeds up development and healing.
4. Open Water At Your Feet. The use of open water is to place a bottle of it at the foot of your bed, 6 inches from your feet. It pulls subtle energy downward all night long. If you work at a desk all day, you can also put a bottle under your desk near your feet, as well. For details, read Open Water.
5. The Neck Pull. This is a method of extending the neck forcefully. It opens up the neck and sends a lot of subtle energy downward toward the feet. For details, read The Neck Pull.
6. The Jolt. This is also called a down orgasm. At times, these occur on their own. However, anyone can learn to do them consciously. They can speed development a lot. For details, read The Jolt.
7. Ask for your controller souls. The controller souls are two very important souls that are around your physical body. If a person has had a trauma such as rape, they have often left. When this happens, the person feels very disoriented and has trouble thinking.
Getting these souls back is often not too difficult. Here is the procedure: 1) be on a complete nutritional balancing program for at least six months, and then 2) ask lovingly and persistently, “Please, all controller souls return”.
1. Down Sex. If you are married or have an intimate partner, this is for you. It can dramatically speed up healing and development. It must be done for two hours plus, twice or three times weekly. It takes some getting used to, but is quite enjoyable, and much safer and healthier for both men and women. For details, read Down Sex.
2. The Hookup. This is a powerful blending technique that is quite esoteric, but very safe and clean. For details, read The Accelerators.
4. The Meter. This is the use of a sensitive milliammeter to measure how powerfully you are pushing down. It can help you improve the pushing down exercise.
Unfortunately, such meters are not readily available at this time. For details, read The Meter.
Love and Compassion. You have to have this for yourself in order to succeed.