TRANSGENDER AND NUTRITIONAL BALANCING
© June 2016, The Writers Group
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
WHAT IS TRANSGENDER IDENTITY?
This is a situation in which a person does not identify well with his or her physical or genetically determined gender. For example, a man may identify more as a woman, or vice versa. Transgender feelings can develop at any age, from very early in life to adulthood.
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF TRANSGENDER FEELINGS OR IDENTITY?
According to conventional medicine, causes include trauma, perhaps other childhood experiences, one’s upbringing, or experiences or traumas as an adult.
We believe that the medical and psychological community are missing very important reasons for transgender feelings. These are:
1. Nutrient deficiencies. From clinical experience, we know that certain nutrient deficiencies can change a person’s secondary sex characteristics. These are one’s feelings, thoughts and other perceptions about one’s gender identity. This is essentially the issue with transgenders.
Essential nutrient deficiencies are extremely widespread, but are not recognized by the medical profession. This is an enormous failing of the medical and psychological professions today, and is quite inexcusable. It is the equivalent of ignoring an 800-pound gorilla sitting in the middle of your living room.
Congenital nutrient deficiencies. One of the most difficult situations is having a young child with transgender feelings. What could be the cause?
Nutritional problems today often begin before birth. If a mother’s body is deficient in zinc, for example, her child will be born deficient in it, as well.
Such nutrient deficiencies are called congenital, which means present at birth. It is critical to know about them because many transgenders are young children. Knowing about congenital nutritional problems allows one to understand why this is occurring.
Causes for nutrient deficiencies. These include a mineral-depleted food supply, food refining, poor quality diets, weak digestion in most people, toxins in the food and water, and unhealthy lifestyles that stress the body and increase its need for nutrients. Many articles on this website discuss the consequences of nutrient deficiencies and how to correct them.
2. Toxic metals and toxic chemicals. Everyone is born with both nutrient deficiencies today, but also with excessive amounts of toxic metals and toxic chemicals. This has been confirmed with medical tests, and we confirm it almost daily using hair mineral tests.
A number of these chemicals affect the hormone levels of the body, and every body system. For example, some of these toxins specifically mimic hormones in their effects. They are called hormone-mimetic in their action.
It is not at all unreasonable to imagine that the presence of high levels of toxic metals and nutrient deficiencies could cause a person to experience life differently than others, in terms of their gender preference.
Toxins in the environment is another serious problem that is not recognized or emphasized nearly enough by the medical and psychological professions. For much more on this topic, please read Toxic Metals and Toxic Chemicals on this site.
3. Toxic Chemicals. Toxic chemicals in the body can interfere with hormone levels, normal sexual development of a child, and can change one’s feelings and thoughts about sexuality.
For example, a very important class of chemicals are called xenoestrogens. These are endocrine disrupter chemicals. This means they interfere with our hormones. This can cause havoc with our thoughts and feelings about sexuality and gender.
These chemicals are found in food additives, pesticides and other toxic chemicals that are in our air, water and food. Other chemicals can have the same effects, as well.
4. Yin disease. Many bodies today are too yin in macrobiotic terminology. This means too cold, expanded and too female in physics terminology.
For example, a boy or man whose body is too yin, or even one who learns attitudes and ideas that are too yin, will tend to think and feel more like a girl or woman.
Eating sugar in any form, including fruit, or eating food laced with chemicals or pesticides, can easily cause this condition.
Yin disease is common. For details, read Yin Disease on this website.
What about genetics? In our experience, genetics is not a cause of transgender feelings. The reason we know this is that when a person follows a nutritional balancing program, transgender feeling go away. This would not occur if the condition were permanent and genetic in origin.
May not look or feel “ill”. People with these imbalances may not appear ill or have any physical symptoms.
EXPERIENCE WITH NUTRITIONAL BALANCING
Based upon about 50 cases, all of them experienced a significant decrease in transgender feelings after following a complete nutritional balancing program for about 6 months.
This will not occur with other nutrition programs, in our experience. They are not powerful enough.
This outcome is predictable based upon our experience with other possibly hormone-related health conditions.
II. OTHER ISSUES
AN OLD ISSUE
The idea of identifying with the opposite sex is not new. In fact, it is as old as humanity. Our language contains words for it, such as the term tomboys to describe girls who act more like boys. Boys who act and think more like girls may be referred to as effeminate or sissies. What is different today is the response to transgender feelings.
That person may have a harder time, in some ways. However, there can also be rewards that may balance any hardships that one feels. The rewards may be that the person is good at certain types of work, for example.
I believe having men and women around who think and identify with the opposite sex is actually helpful - and not a violation of their “true” identity. For example, men who are very sensitive and feel for the plight of women are helpful for society. Women who enjoy and understand the “man’s world” are helpful to a modern society, and can help us all.
THE RESPONSE TO TRANSGENDER FEELINGS
In the past, transgender feelings were largely ignored. This probably harmed some children and adults, who remained confused and “different” from their peers.
Today, there is a move to cater to those with transgender feelings, and to make sure everyone accepts it as fact, and does not discriminate against them in any way.
This is beneficial in some ways, but it is harmful in other ways. For example, it does not encourage a person to seek deeper answers, such as following a nutritional balancing program to detoxify the body and correct hormonally-related imbalances in the body.
Sadly, we find that the “transgender movement” is mainly concerned with creating a new group of victims who feel they deserve special treatment, rather than helping people to solve a problem.
I think they confuse those with transgender feelings and lead them into dangerous surgeries and hormone therapies, rather than solve their problem.
Serious danger of transgender hormone therapy and surgery. Please beware that taking hormones to “change one’s gender” is very dangerous. All hormone therapy tends to increase the incidence of cancer, and perhaps other diseases.
Also, hormone therapy for gender change is not the same as simple hormone replacement therapy. It is much more unnatural! Therefore, hormone therapy for gender change is likely to cause even more cancer and other problems. It does not matter if the hormones are bio-identical.
You are not likely to hear about this danger from the transgender organizations because they would lose all their members if they told the truth about the health risks of hormone therapy and surgery.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE TRANSGENDER FEELINGS?
1. I strongly recommend a complete nutritional balancing program, only with one of the Approved Practitioners listed on this website at this link: Click Here.
Just following a “healthy diet” or “taking supplements” is not sufficient to correct the biochemical imbalances that can lead to transgender identity.
To read more about these programs, please read Introduction To Nutritional Balancing and other articles on this subject on this site.
2. Do not make the mistake of identifying mainly as a male or female body. That is a totally materialistic and superficial concept. Instead, realize that you are a child of God, and you are completely and thoroughly loved just as you are. Life is full of mystery and perhaps there is a reason you are in a male or female body, even if it is uncomfortable, at times. In fact, all bodies can be quite uncomfortable, at times.
3. Decide that you will love and appreciate yourself just as you are. Your love of self must not be dependent upon your gender, appearance, likes and dislikes, or any other superficial quality. You have intrinsic value or worth, and this is the basis for your self love. Life flows through you, and that is what counts.
If you are different than others, maybe you are setting a new trend. Give up the idea that there is something wrong with you if you feel different than some others. I suggest using the affirmations contained in the article entitled I Choose on this site to help with self-acceptance.
4. Stay away from all hormone therapy and surgery unless you want to shorten your life and damage the body. These “remedies” are not safe!