PROSTITUTION – NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© May 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The Big Lie
The Rogues And Prostitution
III. SOCIAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH PROSTITUTION
The Classical Liberal View
The Bible And Prostitution
Problems With The Present-day Libertarian Viewpoint
1. Professional sexual prostitution is the act of trading sex for money. Usually, a man pays a woman for sex. However, it could occur the other way around, and it could occur between two of the same sex.
Prostitution arises in most societies, among all races, and among all economic groups. It can be difficult to stop, even though it is clearly harmful. All societies must either 1) allow it, 2) regulate it in some way, or 3) prohibit it.
2. One might trade sex for something other than money, such as a job, a favor, or something else.
3. Prostitution can mean any activity in which one does what one is asked for money, without regard for the legality, morality or properness of the activity.
An example is if one goes to work for someone who one knows is a cheater or liar, but one does it anyway because it pays well. In this case, one can be said to be prostituting oneself by working in this way.
4. Prostitution can be any activity that one trades for anything without regard for moral consequences. For example, a doctor might remove teenagers’ breasts even though he or she does not believe in it, in order to maintain his reputation among some doctors.
THE BIG LIE
Professional sexual prostitution often appears to be a simple transaction in which one person pays another person for sex. However, this is a lie! There is much more to it that is very ugly.
Most, if not all prostitution is forced upon women through unspeakable torture including repeated rapes and beatings that is called trafficking. Most prostitution is run by organized crime groups as a “profit center”. The women are used and then thrown away like a piece of trash. Many are murdered when they reach the age of about 30 to 35, so they won’t reveal the secrets of their trade. Others are too ill to cause trouble, and most of them don’t live very long.
Amazingly, a woman can still look very attractive after all this abuse. However, she is scared to death and will do whatever her pimp or operator wishes. Their bodies are also damaged in a way that makes them want sex very much and makes a normally shy and lovely woman willing to solicit sex. Section IV of this article discusses how this is done.
THE ROGUES AND PROSTITUTION
Most, if not all prostitution is a project of what we call the Rogues on this website. They are a group of beings from other planets who control the earth. The Bible calls them Satan, a Hebrew word that means full of oneself (like our word sated).
The rogues have been on earth for millions of years. They are experts at rape, sexual manipulation and they always exploit women. They use prostitution to spread disease, ruin marriages, weaken men, exploit women, recruit agents and operatives, as rewards for their agents, for brainwashing, blackmail and for other purposes.
Unless you understand this, you will not understand prostitution very well.
Many people think only of brothels when they think of prostitution. However, this is far from the truth. Below are other situations and settings in which prostitution occurs:
- Escort services, dating services, cleaning services, waitressing, and companion services. Others are private arrangements such as mistresses, concubines, and harems.
- Within many cults and some “spiritual” groups.
- Entertainment locations. It is common at some entertainment locations such as casinos, hotels, resorts and clubs.
- Professional settings. These can include the offices of sex therapists, doctors, body workers, massage therapists, and others.
- The business world. It occurs in the business world, as a reward system or “employment benefit”. It may also be used as a promotion method, especially among corporate climbers or yuppies.
- College campuses. Young women can be encouraged to prostitute themselves to get better grades, to make money, or just “because it is fun”.
- Liberals often support prostitution as a pastime or for fun because some of them believe marriage is nothing more than legalized prostitution, and a trap for women.
- Cultural horrors. Prostitution is also forced in other situations. In some cultures, poor families send their daughters out as prostitutes to bring in money for the family.
In other situations, prostitution may be one of very few occupations open to certain young women. Here it may be said to be voluntary, but it is a fine line if it is the only way to support oneself.
PROSTITUTION SITUATIONS ACCORDING TO THE 7 SYSTEM
The following is one way to increase understanding of prostitution. Some people might not call all of the following prostitution:
1. Survival situations. One might have sex for survival, such as out of fear or terror.
2. Sensual situations. One might be a prostitute because one enjoys it.
3. Ego situations. One might be a prostitute to gain some ego advantage such as to get or hold a job. It is a kind of a trade.
4. Social situations. One might be a prostitute to please a friend or acquaintance, or as social relaxation.
5. Teamwork or creative situations. One might be a prostitute to improve your team at work, sports, or in the arts.
6. Intellectual situations. One might be a prostitute as part of a liberal ideology, such as the belief that sex is love and love is good, so more sex is good.
7. Religious, cult or ‘leader’ situations. One might be a prostitute because it is part of a religious ritual, a spiritual experience, or a way to blend with a leader or someone you respect.
The rogues definitely encourage prostitution on the above levels 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6:
Level 1 – do it or else
Level 2 – it’s ‘fun’
Level 4 – everyone does it
Level 5 – it’s ‘teamwork’
Level 6 – it good and right. It is ‘women’s liberation’.
III. SOCIAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH PROSTITUTION
Organized crime. Prostitution is usually associated with organized crime.
Blackmail. Prostitution is commonly used by organized crime and others to blackmail men. Photos can be taken secretly during sex with the prostitute. The man is shown these and told he had better do as he is told, or he will lose his job and his wife if the photos are released. He may also have to pay money to keep the photos hidden.
This is a common way to control politicians, doctors and others in society.
Drugs, gambling and other vices. These also often are found with prostitution. This is probably due to the influence of organized crime, which also deals in gambling and drugs, in many cases.
Diseases. Prostitutes become infected with any or all of two dozen STDs.
Prostitutes then tend to spread those diseases, even if the madams are careful. It is easy when bodies are undressed and in close contact.
At times, the goal is to spread disease, as explained above. The disease is spread not just to the men, but to their wives and perhaps others through prostitution.
Damaging marriages. This is another important social problem with prostitution. Some prostitutes say they encourage men to stay with their wives, but some do not. It is a bad thing, in most all cases.
Rape. Prostitutes are often raped, and sometimes killed. Often, this is not reported in the newspapers because the pimps don’t want it reported and the pimps control the reporting through blackmail and other methods. For much more on rape and recovery from rape, please read Rape on this website.
Other. Prostitutes can and are beaten, whipped, and tortured in other ways. Prostitutes can become pregnant, and most have had a number of abortions. Prostitutes are also killed while working, and such deaths may not be reported.
Murdering, brainwashing or raping men. Prostitution is often use to lure men whom the rogues do not like into situations in which the men are beaten, brainwashed, raped or killed. It is a simple way to lure a man.
The rogues who understand prostitution well use the following methods:
Sheer terror. They terrorize a woman with beatings, rape, threats, screaming and more until she agrees to be a prostitute.
Sexual fluid craving. Many rapes damage the body in a way that the women start craving male sexual fluid. It relieves a certain depression and angst that occurs after a rape. The result is these women become more interested in sex for purely biochemical reasons. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving.
Creating a need for orgasms. One result of a bad rape is that a woman can become unable to blend her two etheric energy fields except when she has orgasms. As a result, she starts craving orgasms and sex.
This injury is often inflicted on women intentionally by pimps and rapists who know about it. For details about the etheric energy fields, read The Aura.
Nutritional depletion. Rape always causes nutritional depletion that leads to sexual fluid craving and makes a woman unable to think clearly so she has more trouble escaping from her pimp or operator.
Prostitution often violates the Biblical Commandment that “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”
You may think the Ten Commandments of Moses are old and outdated, but they remain excellent guidelines for living. Violating any of them is never a good idea.
THE CLASSICAL LIBERAL POSITION
Classical liberals, which included the founders of the United States, disapproved of prostitution and did not permit it. They based this on the teaching of the Bible.
THE BIBLE AND PROSTITUTION
In the Hebrew Bible, prostitution is not permitted. It was seen to be disruptive to society, and it spread disease among the people.
In the New Testament, Mary of Magdalene, a former prostitute, came to a talk by Jesus. Afterwards, she pleaded with him for forgiveness for her former lifestyle. He saw that she was sincere, and he helped heal her of her past.
Then Jesus shocked many people by permitting Mary to remain with his group of disciples. She became one of the central figures in the group, as she was sensitive and intelligent. Jesus used her story to illustrate that God loves everyone, even the sinners, and that God can and will forgive all sin.
THE TROUBLE WITH THE PRESENT-DAY LIBERTARIAN IDEA OF LEGALIZING PROSTITUTION
Libertarians and some liberals, progressives and socialists argue that prostitution should be legalized because it is a simple voluntary transaction between two adults. It is just an economic activity, they say.
The trouble with this is that we believe this is never the case. It is always a product of rape, abuses, molestation, beatings and more.
No healthy woman ever chooses prostitution voluntarily. Little girls do not dream of becoming a prostitute. It is utterly filthy, extremely dangerous, degrading and life-threatening. In fact, many die from it.
As a result, it is not simply “private economic activity”. The perpetrators of it, however, want you to think that it is so that the punishment will be light or so that it will be made legal.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program