by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© December 2021, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
This article is about a simple exercise that will prevent some harmful effects of long distance travel, sometimes called jet lag. It will work for any kind of travel.
Some call it the drag exercise.
THE DRAG EXERCISE
One simply holds one finger at a time with the opposite hand. This is done by wrapping all the fingers around one finger at a time of one hand, and then moving to the other hand and doing the same thing.
For each finger, hold for about three to four seconds. You should feel a slight settling or pulse or tingling when the energy moves through the fingers properly.
The keys are:
1. Wrap all the fingers around each of the fingers of the other hand, one at a time.
2. When you hold a finger, hold the entire finger, all the way down to its base knuckle.
3. Hold for at least three or four seconds or until you feel the slight pulsing. Some people are not sensitive enough to feel this.
4. Begin with one hand and do each finger in turn. Then do the same with the fingers of the other hand.
5. Do this at least once every hour during your trip. It can be done a little more often, if you wish. Doing it less often will work if you fall asleep, for example. However, it works slower, meaning that you must hold each finger longer.
6. You do not have to squeeze the finger with the fingers of the other hand. Just hold the finger.
7. You can do the exercise sitting, lying down, or even standing up. It does not matter.
HOW IT WORKS
When one travels fast, especially over a long distance, the two etheric energy fields of a person separate slightly. This causes the fatigue, dizziness in some cases, and other symptoms of drag or jet lag.
This exercise actually updates and brings together the two etheric bodies or etheric energy fields of a person. It does this by connecting certain energy channels in the body. When this occurs, the symptoms go away.