by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© May 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Claiming healing is an advanced healing procedure that is a standard method of healing within the Christian community. It is time to spread it to the rest of the human family.
It will work even if you are not Christian, although belief in a benign God is helpful. In the statement we recommend, we will use the name Yeshua. This was the actual name used by Jesus when he lived. The name is pronounced YESHua with the emphasis is on the first syllable.
You will need to recite the following prayer, or affirmation, if you prefer that word. We recommend structuring the statement exactly as shown below. Some people say it slightly differently. However, we suggest that it be structured as shown below. A few more rules to use this method are:
1. Repeat the prayer or affirmation quite a few times, at first. This is so that the concept will take root in your mind.
2. Avoid saying the opposite idea to yourself, or to others. The reason is to banish doubt, negativity, and dishonoring of the self in any way such as adding the phrase or feeling, for example, “even though I don’t really deserve this”, and similar ideas. These will negate the positive prayer. Any sort of negativity will slow the healing you seek.
THE BASIC STATEMENT
Here is the basic prayer or affirmation:
“I claim healing in the name of Yeshua.
I claim this now and forever more. In his Name, Amen, Indeed, So Be It, It Is Done.”
DO I NEED TO GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST FOR THIS TO WORK?
The answer is no. However, you must surrender your negativity, your disbelief, your guilt and your fear. These might be called anti-Christian or anti-Yeshua attitudes and beliefs.
You can surrender these negative attitudes to anyone you wish, but you MUST let them go or they will slow you down. Negative thoughts are like carrying a load of bricks on your back and trying to walk a long distance.
DOES YESHUA REALLY DO ALL THE HEALING, AS THE CHRISTIANS SAY?
We believe that the Christ energy or the Christ consciousness does the healing. Yeshua must be a very busy man, so he might send his helpers to help.
COULD THE DARK FORCES OR THE DEVIL DO THE HEALING AND CONFUSE US AND LEAD US ASTRAY?
Anything is possible. One needs to be careful with ANY method of healing!
WHAT ABOUT PRAYING TO BUDDHA, ALLAH OR ANOTHER DEITY IF I AM NOT CHRISTIAN?
This can work. The real masters or advanced beings respect all religions, even if they don’t agree with all their doctrines and if a person asks for help sincerely he or she can receive help, regardless of their religion.
ARE THERE RELIGIOUS ATTITUDES THAT ARE HARMFUL FOR THE HEALING PROCESS?
Hating in any form is not helpful, and will stop your healing. This includes hating God, hating Christians, hating Muslims, hating Hebrew people, or hating anyone or anything.
The correct attitude if you have been harmed by someone or some group is to say, “I don’t understand why __________ behave the way they do, but I will not hate them.”
This does not mean you should be around these people, or even speak with them. However, do not hate if you want healing.
WILL THIS HEAL EVERY CONCEIVABLE ILLNESS AND PROBLEM?
It can. It does not cause much development, but it can heal most problems. However, it may not occur in your situation. Among the reasons are:
1. You may need certain experiences. Reasons for this are:
- There is a set plan for your life. This is how the souls learn lessons and grow and mature in stature. The plan may need to include illness, money problems, relationship problems, seeming accidents, injuries or even a rape.
- Your horror may be for the benefit of another. This also sounds odd, but it is true. At times, we choose to assist others, and this might involve an accident, an illness, or yes, a rape. In fact, horrors can come from the depth of your love, your power and your sovereignty – rather than because “I am a sinner who deserves nothing better”. Think about that one!
- Your illness or other problem may benefit millions of people, perhaps even on other planets or other universes. So great and powerful are you, and so connected is all of humanity and creation.
- God himself can use any experience for healing, especially if you relax and ask that is be so.
2. Timing is important. Healing does not necessarily occur on your time schedule. For example:
- You may not be ready to receive healing, although this may seem strange.
- One whom you are helping is not ready.
- The next stage of your life is still in its infancy, so it serves you to wait and not step away from your present life.
- The world you are participating in is not quite ready for the healing.
Timing is a real thing and complex. The healing may be coming, but has not ‘matured’ as yet.
3. The timing may be correct and the healing is due, but you may not receive it. This could occur because:
- You may not feel you deserve healing
- You believe wrongly that the timing is not correct.
- You have a negative belief about the person or healing system that presents the right answer for you.
- A family member might block your receiving the healing by not supporting you financially or in other ways.
- You are stuck in one of the four stages or four steps of any action. This topic is the subject of a related article, Receiving Healing.
4. You may receive healing, but then you may foul it, reject it, or undo it. This happens if:
- You waver in your commitment to your own healing
- If a circumstance arises and you revert to your former behavior and thinking.
- If you choose again to suffer, perhaps for a different reason this time. For example, the first time you suffered to learn a lesson. Now you decide you will suffer again to help another learn their lesson, or to help millions learn the same lesson.
- If God loves what you are doing, He may ask that you not move on because you are helping others. Your “suffering” is truly a gift to others that is needed for now.
IS IT BETTER TO DO THIS WITH A GROUP, A FRIEND, A SPOUSE OR SOMEONE ELSE?
The answer is - sometimes. Advantages of a group are that it can help you:
- Keep your commitment to your healing.
- Support you when you are feeling down, or when you are about to waver in your commitment to your healing.
- Attract a greater number of advanced souls to help you in your healing.
- Other support, provided that everyone in the group is “with you in Spirit”. This means that they believe what you believe, and they are “rooting for you”. This means that they really want you to heal, and they are not in competition with you or in some way trying to undermine your healing.
- Groups are excellent for some people for whom helping another person heal is easier than claiming healing for oneself. You help others and they help you.
However, working apparently on one’s own is better for some people and some situations. Advantages of this method are:
- Groups tend to move at a slower pace than some people.
- Groups can distract you with rituals, time-wasters, diversions and side-tracking.
- Groups can be so comfortable, sexy and other things that one becomes addicted to the group or group process and forgets that the goal was healing.
- Groups teach their perception of your problem, which is not always or even often exactly accurate. As a result, healing is slow or non-existent. One may believe one is healing or that one has healed, when really one has just learned a new vocabulary and a new perspective on the world. This false healing is a form of projection.
- Groups can lead you entirely astray, such as joining a satanic organization or a cult that uses drugs, for example.
CAN BEING AROUND ANIMALS BE HELPFUL TO RECEIVE A HEALING?
Yes. A sympathetic creature, which can be a dog or cat, or perhaps a horse or other farm animal, may help healing.
However, spending time with your pet often wastes time, distracts you and causes many people to avoid facing difficult issues that involve human beings. For example, it can be a way to avoid facing your outright hatred of men, or of all human beings.
WHAT WILL ONE FEEL WHEN A SPIRITUAL HEALING OCCURS?
- It may not feel that great, at first.
- You may even faint, as do some people at Christian services.
- You may feel dizzy, tired, or need to lie down and sleep or rest.
- You may have extreme symptoms such as pain in a limb, or a fire moving through the body.
- Some report a cool breeze moving around them
- You may feel very little.
- You may just wake up refreshed, stronger or completely healed one day.
- Healing may occur slowly during the following months or years. Their disease or problem stops getting worse and they began a long, slow process of getting better, instead of getting worse.
HOW DOES HEALING OCCUR?
A number of mechanisms may come into play. They are:
1. Empathic healing at the level of the soul and even the bodies if one is in a group. Empathic healing means that when one asks correctly and receives the healing, souls gather around you and their collective energy or vibration affects your soul in a positive way.
Words to describe this are induction, entrainment and resonance. Basically, the energy field, thoughts and attitudes of the other souls mix with those of your soul in a positive, healing way. For details, read Empathic Blending.
2. In some cases, actual soul substitution may occur. This is mentioned above as a case of transmigration of a soul.
3. Other types of interventions are possible. Please read the article entitled Interventions for more on this fascinating topic.
4. At times, it is pure spirit-level healing and that goes beyond this physical world. It reaches up to the Father level of reality – a very high level of creation. Then the message moves down again into our physical world to change it. This is essentially how it works.
IS THIS LIKE TRANCE HEALING?
Only in some cases. In these instances, a person will go into a trance-like state for a few minutes or perhaps longer. It may be a sleep state, or one could just faint or pass out on the floor and require a few minutes to recover. This may occur because:
1. The main soul may need to leave the body in order for certain healing to occur in the body.
2. An actual soul substitution may occur. That is, a soul is replaced by another, more advanced or healthier soul. This process is called transmigration of the soul.
3. A process may need to occur that requires absolute rest and no movement of the body whatsoever. This can cause fainting, as well.
4. Other. There may be other reasons why a temporary fainting or trance state can occur. For more about trance states, please read Trance States on this website.
In other instances, there is no trance state. One may just continue with waking consciousness or with their regular sleep.
Christian people use this method of healing because it is referenced in the Holy Bible many times. Here is just a sampling of the verses:
Ask, Seek, Knock (Matthew 7:7-8)
I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.