BLOCKS THAT SLOW OR STOP DEVELOPMENT
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© February 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
This article discusses some of the most important ways that our clients slow or stop their development. It only takes one error or block to slow or even stop development.
The blocks are organized according to the 7 system. For basic information about development, read Introduction To Development.
LEVEL 1 BLOCKS – THOSE RELATED TO DIET AND LIFESTYLE FACTORS SUCH AS REST, ACTIVITY AND SEXUALITY
Among the most important of these are:
NOT ENOUGH REST
All stages of development require lots of rest. Those with active lives do not like this and may not cooperate with the need for more rest. Enough rest means two things:
1) Go to bed by 8 PM. Much more regeneration of the body occurs when one goes to bed early, as opposed to staying up later.
2) Get 9 or more hours of actual sleep every night.
A LIFE THAT IS TOO ACTIVE
This is a very common cause of slow development. It is more common in cities, but occurs everywhere. One must realize that healing and development require a peaceful and calm life.
This is also a killer of development. One must “work the program” in a committed way to obtain good results. Doing your program in a mechanical way or sloppily will slow development significantly.
Many food-related problems will slow or stop development. These include:
A. Not enough nutrition. This is common, and may be due to:
- Skipping meals. Please eat three meals every day. This is the only way to get enough nutrition.
- Eating poor quality or refined food. This includes refined white flour, white sugar and foods that are mostly chemicals.
- Eating the wrong food. The most common of these errors are:
1) Yin diets. Eating too many yin foods slows or stops development. This includes eating sugars, sweets, fruit, raw foods, vegetarian diets, vegan diets, or not enough cooked meat and eggs.
2) Too much fat. This definitely slows down development. Some people eat a lot of butter, oils, cheese, yogurt or other fatty food. They may also eat too much meat, especially fatty meats, or too many eggs (more than 6 per week for women or more than 8 per week for men).
3) Too much meat. Eat animal quality protein (eggs, fish and meat) only twice daily, and the portion size should be only 4-5 ounces per serving.
B. Toxic foods. These are foods high in chemicals or toxic metals. For example:
All shellfish and most fish are high in mercury. Wine is high in arsenic and lead in many cases. Organ meats are too high in toxic metals and toxic chemicals. Some herbs, particular Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs contain too many toxic metals.
Most seaweed is too high in mercury except kelp. Most commercial bread contains bromine. Tap water is best filtered with carbon or sand. Other filters remove more toxins but often damage the water.
Toxic chemical compounds:
- Fermented foods are high in aldehydes, which are quite toxic.
- Nightshade vegetables (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant and all peppers) contain a toxin called solanin.
- High-temperature cooking such as roasting, barbequing and frying tends to add toxic chemicals to food. A little is okay, but not more.
- Keep meals simple. Fancy food combinations tend to produce toxic chemicals in the digestive tract.
- Alcohol, marijuana and other drugs are best avoided, as they are all toxic.
- Even cooked pork, ham, bacon, lard and other pig products often contain trichina and other parasite cysts.
- Avoid all infected food products.
These include radioactive isotopes, energetic toxins such as that the food was prepared in a microwave oven or grown on such defective soil that the food is toxic at very subtle levels that may not be detectable with conventional scientific instruments.
C. Unbalanced nutrient content. For example:
Wheat is too high in glutamine today. Spirulina, chlorella and blue-green algae are not compatible enough with our physiology. Beef and most cow dairy is somewhat unbalanced due to hybridization of the cows. All refined food is unbalanced such as sugars, white flour, white rice, white bread, grits, corn starch and hundreds of other products.
These include chlorella, some cilantro extracts, drinking distilled water for more than a few days, and chemical chelators such as DMSA, DMPS, EDTA and others. All of these tend to remove some vital minerals from the body. This makes all chelators dangerous for development.
IMPROPER WATER FOR DRINKING
This is sometimes an important cause of slow development. The problems are:
1) Not drinking enough water (most adults need 3 quarts or 3 liters daily)
2) Drinking the wrong kind of water, such as alkaline water, reverse osmosis water or distilled water. All of these are yin and the latter two do not contain enough minerals.
3) Consuming substances that dehydrate the body. The main ones are alcohol, sugars or fruits, and caffeine.
IMPROPER FOOD SUPPLEMENTATION
The major problems we see with supplements are:
Missing supplements. Certain food supplements are needed for development. These are:
a) Kelp, about 4000 mg daily.
b) Omega-3 fatty acids, preferably from fish oil, not flax or hemp oil, and not krill oil. Most people need about 900 mg daily of a combination of EPA and DHA. Do not use Carlson or Nordic Naturals brands, as these do not work well.
c) Vitamin D3, 4000 to 5000 iu daily. This is true even if you spend time in the sun.
d) calcium, about 750 mg daily, magnesium, about 450 mg daily, zinc, between 20 and 60 mg daily, and selenium, about 300 mcg daily.
e) a digestive aid with ox bile and pancreatin.
Without at least these basic nutrients, development slows.
Taking extra supplements. All supplements are yin, even if they help one feel better. Taking extra probiotics, herbs, vitamins, minerals, homeopathics and other items will make the body more yin and will slow development. Please do not take supplements we don’t recommend.
Random and chaotic supplements. A lot of “scientific” supplementation is chaotic, conflicting and confuses the body. It is another reason not to take products other than those we suggest.
Herbs – most all of them. These have become more toxic today. Perhaps they pick up toxic metals from the environment. They also do not work as well as they did formerly.
Ideological supplementation. Some of our clients want to take only food-based supplements, or only vegetarian products, or only raw food products, or only pills that are free of binders and fillers. Others will only take a certain amount of calcium, or other nutrients. Others decide they will only take a few supplements. Still others decide they will only take supplements for a few months.
These rigid attitudes or ideas I call ideological. The idea or concept takes precedence over balancing and strengthening the body, and this slows development. We are familiar with all these ideas, and they are taken into account when setting up the nutritional balancing program.
The problem with ordinary sex is the loss of sexual fluid. This will slow and easily stop development. Masturbation with orgasm has the same effect. Ideally, do not have ordinary sex and only do Down Sex, which is excellent and speeds up development. Also, one cannot overdo it.
The problem with this is that, in addition to a loss of sexual fluid, one usually picks up sexually-transmitted diseases and other infections that weaken the body.
In addition, one mixes ones’s energy field with that of another person who is usually unhealthy and perhaps an energy vampire, and this weakens the body. Casual sex is also much more dangerous for women. For more details, read Development And Sex.
All drugs, by definition, are somewhat toxic and tend to slow down development. This includes alcohol, marijuana, and medical and over-the-counter drugs.
Exceptions are if you require a drug to heal an infection or for surgery and the use of coffee for enemas. This is slightly toxic, but has a wonderful healing and detoxifying effect until one reaches higher levels of development, when it is no longer required.
RARELY, A BIRTH DEFECT
Some birth defects will interfere with development.
RARELY, AN ILLNESS
Having a brain tumor, or some other illnesses, can possibly slow or stop development, but this is fairly rare.
These are damage to the mind or body that one is born with that are not genetic. They may be due to:
- Nutritional deficiencies in the mother that are passed on to the child.
- Toxic chemicals in the mother that are passed on to the child.
- Subtle or other infections that are passed to the child during gestation.
- Psychic or psychological imbalances that occur in the womb and affect the baby as a result of stress on the mother or even on the father.
- Other, such as injuries during pregnancy, the effect of taking drugs, or using alcohol during pregnancy and others.
Energetic vampirism occurs when one person steals energy from another. It is a fairly common event. Vampirism slows or can even stop development. For details about vampirism, read Energetic Vampirism.
LEVEL 2 BLOCKS TO DEVELOPMENT – THESE INVOLVE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS
HARBORING INTENSE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
Among the most harmful emotions are intense fear and anger. Others can be intense guilt, grief, or sadness.
LACK OF EMOTIONAL CONTROL
It is important to maintain control over all the emotions. Otherwise, emotional swings will use up a lot of energy and upset the mind and body.
Today, many people lack emotional control due to impaired body chemistry and inadequate nutrition – Level 1 problems.
LEVEL 3 BLOCKS – THOSE INVOLVING POWER AND CONTROL
FEELING LIKE A VICTIM
This will slow development because it leads to discouragement and often resentment.
TOO MUCH EGO
This holds some people back because they are less concerned with truth and too focused on their own power and control.
This affects both the second and third energy centers. It is often a way to cover up one’s fear.
LEVEL 4 BLOCKS – THOSE INVOLVING OTHERS SUCH AS FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES AND ASSOCIATES
POOR QUALITY FRIENDSHIPS AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS
This will slow development because there is not an equal exchange of energy in the relationship, so one is often drained or depleted by the other person.
This often leads to depression and discouragement, and can slow development.
TOO MUCH SOCIALIZING
This wastes time and energy, distracts a person, and there is often an unhealthy blending of energy with that of others.
LEVEL 5 BLOCKS – THOSE INVOLVING TEAMWORK, EXPRESSION AND CREATIVITY
TEAMWORK THAT IS NOT ABOUT DEVELOPMENT
Some people work or live in situations that either don’t encourage development, or that bock it or in some way hinder it.
Helping others is very helpful for development.
LEVEL 6 BLOCKS – HOLDING IDEAS AND BELIEFS THAT ARE INCORRECT OR OTHERWISE UNHEALTHY
A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ABOUT LIFE
This will interfere with one’s desire to develop and willingness to do what it takes.
LYING, STEALING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS
These destroy your integrity and cause internal conflicts, both of which affect the brain.
All politically correct attitudes are lies, for example. In contrast, speaking and pursuing the truth promotes development.
Conservative political attitudes are also best. Beliefs that slow development include beliefs in victimhood, that one is entitled to government handouts, and hating rich people or hating anyone.
Some mental efforting or study is also extremely helpful for development. Good types of study are to read the Bible and reading this website.
Just reading junky novels or watching most movies and television shows is not helpful. It just wastes your time.
LEVEL 7 BLOCKS – INCORRECT SPIRITUAL OR RELIGIOUS VIEWS
One’s religion or spiritual path should teach love and unselfishness, and never suggest harming others, for example, except in self-defense. Christianity and the Hebrew religions seem to be the best. Having no religious beliefs is not helpful, nor are “new age” beliefs.
Following clear rules such as the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule are helpful. More on this subject is found in the article entitled Attitudes And Development.
NUTRITIONAL BALANCING VERY HELPFUL FOR SOME DEVELOPMENTAL PROBLEMS
Nutritional balancing cannot prevent all of these blocks and problems that occur during development. It can, however, help a person to:
1. Build a solid physical and biochemical foundation upon which to develop
2. Clear many emotional and mental blocks that arise during the development process. This usually happens automatically, in its own timing, in wonderful ways.
3. Remove toxic metals and other toxins that can block anyone’s spiritual development by impairing the functioning of the brain and much more, as well.
4. Prevent or heal most illnesses.