A KILLER COMBINATION
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© April 2014, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Many people believe that a certain diet and particular supplements are the key to health. The reality is that they can also be killers. This article was inspired by several recent clients of ours.
WHAT IS THE KILLER COMBINATION?
It consists of:
1. A raw food diet.
2. A vegetarian diet.
3. Lots of vitamin C – at least 3 grams daily.
4. Lots of exercise.
5. Smoothies, at least one or two daily.
6. Lots of vitamin pills.
7. Juices, at least one large glass daily, and often more.
WHY IT IS A KILLER COMBINATION
1. Raw foods. They are very yin in macrobiotic terms, and a person absorbs fewer minerals from raw vegetables than cooked ones. The reason is that the human digestive tract cannot break down tough vegetable fibers well enough to extract the bulk of the minerals from the vegetables.
2. A vegetarian diet. It is too yin, and it is deficient in sulfur amino acids, zinc, carnitine, taurine and other nutrients.
3. Three or more grams of vitamin C daily. Vitamin C is extremely yin. In addition, it is a chelator that lowers copper in the body, in particular, and it may remove other vital minerals via chelation.
4. Lots of exercise. The bodies today are too weak, toxic and depleted for so much exercise. The exercise damages the adrenals, the thyroid, the joints and more.
5. At least 2 smoothies daily. These have many problems. They are bad food combinations in most cases, they include too much water which dilutes the stomach acid, and most contain sugars or sweets so they are extremely yin.
6. Lots of vitamin pills. Most supplements are very yin. Also, when not chosen carefully, supplements easily negate one another in their metabolic effects.
7. Lots of fruit and/or vegetable juices. These are nourishing, but also extremely yin. Yin is raw, broken apart, and fruit is particularly yin.
HOW DOES THE KILLER COMBINATION AFFECT THE BODY AND BRAIN?
It makes the body extremely yin. This is its main destructive effect. It does not matter that the person may be well-nourished, usually thanks to the juices and the nutritional supplements.
Yin and yin disease is a situation in which the body is too cold, watery and expanded in physics terminology. While it is a subtle concept, it is very real. Yin is also related to a sluggish oxidation rate, weak adrenal glands, a weak thyroid gland, and mental weakness as well. For more on this topic, also read Yin And Yang Healing on this site.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program