by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2020, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. USES FOR OPEN WATER
III. MORE DETAILS
IV. RELATED TOPICS
Definition. Open water is water that has a larger bond angle than other types of water. The bond angle is the angle between the two hydrogen atoms in the H2O. The larger bond angle gives open water special properties.
Open water of the type discussed in this article is also unique in having many souls in it who are advanced and who can and want to assist the healing of the earth.
Open water of the type discussed in this article has a very special property. It is able to attract to itself toxins of many kinds that are inside people’s bodies.
Then the souls who live in the water are able to destroy the toxins or change them into a different form that is less toxic and send them harmlessly into the earth or elsewhere.
TOXINS GATHERED BY OPEN WATER
The three main types of toxins that open water helps remove are toxic metals, toxic chemicals, and shape toxins. Open water does not remove tiny electronic implants and some chemical toxins that are too large to move out of the body easily. These must be removed by a different method such as physical removal or beaming them out of the body.
These toxins are among the least well known of the toxic substances in most people’s body. They influence one’s thinking and cause many types of illness and weakness in the body. They are made of a very subtle physical material and are very tiny. Everyone today has millions of them in their bodies.
They interact with the body cells in unusual ways to change the activity of the cells. While they are tiny, in great enough numbers they cause many types of health and especially mental problems.
For example, they can attract a person to drugs or sex, causing unusual addictions. They can weaken the body and cause cancers and infections. They can change a person’s attitudes that affect their political views or many other mental qualities.
Shape toxins are an important part of witchcraft. Some call this type of toxin spells and curses. Witchcraft is a method of mental influencing used by the Rogues to control our planet.
The toxins are made in factories on earth and out in space. The rogues train operatives who make sure that all humans on earth have millions of them and this weakens all bodies today.
Women are somewhat more easily influenced by shape toxins than men. The reason is that women’s bodies are more yin than those of most men. This is part of reason for the sexual order, a very controversial topic on this website. For details, read The Sexual Order.
Yin is a physics concept and a very important one. It is a quality that means that tiny particles of matter in the body or other material are moving more slowly, are in short supply, and tend to move in a more centrifugal direction. This gives a body a colder, more expanded and “looser” or less organized quality.
Unfortunately, there is no word in the English language for this quality. It is known, however, in ancient sciences such as acupuncture. Because there is no English word for it, we use the Hebrew word that is also used in Japanese and Chinese.
WHY THE BODIES ARE ALL VERY YIN TODAY
Today both men’s and women’s bodies are much too yin due to:
- severe malnutrition in most everyone from mineral depleted food, improper diets, bad eating habits such as eating while standing up or driving or working, thousands of toxic chemicals in the food, and very weak digestion in most people.
- electromagnetic stress from using devices such as cell phones, computers and television sets. Other sources are proximity to cell phone, radio, and television towers. In addition, the rogues have placed millions of machines that generate harmful electromagnetic frequencies everywhere on earth. Some are being cleared at this time, but they number in the trillions. All are quite dangerous for health.
- ionizing radiation from nuclear plant emissions, nuclear weapons testing and the overuse of x-rays. CT scans are among the worst medical procedures. They give a person about 300-400 times the dose of radiation as a simple chest x-ray. Please avoid them! Most are not needed, no matter what doctors say.
- congenital yin. All bodies are also more yin today because most women have experienced rape that damages their bodies in a way that causes the children to be born more yin.
- infections of all kinds in all the bodies also make the bodies more yin.
- yin attitudes in many people also cause the bodies to be more yin. The worst of these is fear, which the rogues encourage and teach in hundreds of ways today.
A SERIOUS FAILURE OF ALL THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS
The serious health problems caused by overly yin bodies are completely ignored by both the medical and the natural healing professions. It is one of their worst failings.
In fact, most of their therapies and healing modalities make the problem much worse. These include the use of drugs and surgery, herbs, random vitamin and mineral supplements, intravenous solutions of all kinds, x-rays and other scans, homeopathy, chelation therapy, use of baths and other so-called natural therapies, and more.
Development requires that the bodies become much more yang – the opposite of the quality of yin. Paying attention to this is one of the unique and most important aspects of development science. For details, read Yin Disease and the other articles on this website about yin and yang.
II. USES FOR OPEN WATER
The two ways to use open water with a development program are for toxin removal and drinking a little of it. Here are details:
1. TOXIN REMOVAL
This is the main use of open water with a development program. Here is how to use it:
1. At your feet while sleeping: Place one or two preferably large bottles about six inches away from where your feet are when you sleep.
- If you are over about 6 feet tall, put the bottle(s) on a chair or small table placed at the foot of the bed.
- If you are less than about 6 feet tall, you can put the bottle(s) under the covers at the foot of the bed.
- The bottle(s) must be at or near the height of your feet. Do not place the bottle(s) on the floor, unless your mattress is very thin and you sleep very close to the floor, as on a thin pad.
- If you use two bottles, put the second one directly behind the first one. It will draw more powerfully this way. There is little or no benefit to using more than 2 bottles.
2. At your feet during the day: If you sit in one place for more than a few minutes during the day, place one or two bottles of open water about six inches away from your big toes while you sit at your work desk, or while sitting anywhere. The bottles can sit on the floor. If you use more than one, put the second one directly behind the first one for a more powerful effect.
CAUTION. Do not sleep with a jar of open water near the upper part of your body, such as the shoulders or head. This will move subtle energy upward from your feet to your head, which is the opposite of the proper flow of subtle energy.
What you will feel. A few people do not feel anything when they place a bottle of open water near their feet. Many, however, will soon feel a slight tingling sensation in their toes or feet. This is a movement of subtle energy downward from the head to the feet that helps speed up development and helps remove toxins.
Stopping and starting: If you remain with the bottle or bottles close to your feet for a few hours, the tingling sensation will continue for a few hours and then suddenly it will stop for an hour or so. Then it will resume again. It will stop again after a few hours for an hour or so and then resume.
This is normal and is how the water functions in this application. The action of the water stops after a time in order for the souls in the water to cleanse the water of toxins.
This is very powerful method of toxin removal for less developed bodies, which includes most everyone today. Eventually, this method stops working, but only after one has been on a development program for more than about 30 years.
2. DRINKING OPEN WATER
This is less important, so we don’t stress this use of open water. However, everyone can benefit their health by adding about 10-12 drops to every liter or quart of your regular drinking water. Reasons for drinking a small quantity of open water each day are the following properties of this water:
1. A wetting agent. This means it makes water more able to carry nutrients, oxygen and everything else into the cells of the body. This property also assists the removal of all waste products out of the cells.
The effect is to amplify the potency of nutrients, hormones, minerals, and even drugs. It occurs due to the structure of the water.
2. A disinfectant. Open water does not support the growth of most bacteria, viruses, parasites and other harmful organisms. It is somewhat like hydrogen peroxide in this regard. The main reason is that it vibrates at a very high rate. The vibration is too high for the survival of most bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and other harmful micro-organisms.
Also, the water is very low in minerals, and this discourages microbial growth.
3. De-densification or etherealization of the body. Open water helps remove toxins that make the body too dense and of a low vibration. This is an extension of qualities number one and two above.
III. MORE DETAILS ABOUT OPEN WATER
WHERE TO GET OPEN WATER
The best source we know of is to buy some Ice Age Premium Glacial spring water. This is an open water from Canada. It is available from Amazon.com and perhaps other websites. Preferably buy the large size (1 liter or 33.8 fluid ounces).
Another somewhat open water is Iceland Spring spring water. It is not quite as good as Ice Age water, but it is somewhat open. Only use this water if you cannot obtain the Ice Age Premium Glacial water.
CAUTION. Both these spring waters are very low in minerals. Drinking too much will demineralize your body. Do not drink them as your regular drinking water. Just add about 10-12 drops per liter or per quart to your regular drinking water.
3. One can buy a machine to make open water. It is sold by John Ellis in New York. However, we do not recommend his machine. It is hard to use and too expensive.
OTHER USES FOR OPEN WATER
1. As a carrier agent: Open water will carry other substances into your body very efficiently. In this regard, it is like DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide), a more toxic chemical that has this property as well.
Therefore, if you take liquid remedies of any kind, you may add a drop of open water to the product, and it will be carried into the body faster and more efficiently.
2. As a carrier agent topically: Open water will also move creams, lotions, and salves into the body through the skin faster. You may add a drop or two of open water to the cream or product you wish to apply to your skin before putting the product on the skin.
3. As a carrier agent for vaginal implants, coffee enemas, eye drops or nose drops: Adding a few drops of open water to an enema or VCI will make the procedure more effective.
4. For plants: Open water is fabulous for all plants. It will not hurt any of them. Just add a few drops or more of it to your bucket or watering can before you water your plants. This will help the plants absorb more nutrients from the water and from the soil in which the plant lives.
5. For animals: Open water is excellent as a carrier agent for all animal food and animal supplements and medications. Just add a few drops of it to all pet food and liquid medications for animals. You may also add about five drops to a dog or cat’s water bowl. This will help the health of the animal.
1. Do not use open water as your daily drinking water. It is too low in minerals and will eventually demineralize the body.
2. Store open water in a glass, plastic or ceramic container. Metal containers are not as good.
3. Never leave open water near your head when you sleep or spend time resting. This will draw energy upward from your body to your head and this is not the correct flow of subtle energy through your body.
4. Ideally, do not store open water in containers with rubber or silicone seals. The water will pick up odors from the seal and will not taste as good. However, the water is still perfectly good.
5. For babies and children. Open water is never for children and babies to drink as their main water because it is too low in minerals.
IV. RELATED TOPICS
PHYSICAL AND OTHER PROPERTIES OF OPEN WATER
Bond angle. Water is a triangular molecule made of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen. This is a very unique arrangement in which the hydrogen atoms repel each other, creating a peculiar phenomenon called the bond angle or hydrogen bond angle. Most water has a bond angle between the two hydrogen atoms of about 94-100°.
Open water has a bond angle between the hydrogen atoms of about 110-114°. Thus the water molecule itself, or H2O, is more open, for which reason it is called open water. This is the secret to many, though not all of its properties.
A reduced boiling point and easier to dissociate into hydrogen and oxygen. This interesting property has many possible industrial uses, and is used in the body as well to hydrate and oxygenate it better. In other words, it is possible that the body can dissociate the water molecule to free an atom of oxygen much easier with this water.
HOW TO STORE OPEN WATER
Ice Age or Iceland Spring water will keep well in the plastic bottle in which it comes for about two years. After that, it may not work and is best thrown away and replaced with a fresh bottle.
If you store open water for more than about two months, it may lose a little of its ability to pull energy downward. In this case, exposing the bottle to direct sunlight by putting it outside for about one minute can make the water work better for pulling energy downward. However, it will work even without exposure to sunlight.
You could also place a bottle of it inside your house in a window with sun exposure. In that case, leave it in the sun for 5 minutes.
DRINKING WATER BASICS
What to drink. Most all adults need to drink at least three quarts of water daily. Sparkling or carbonated water is okay. Other beverages do not count. Children need proportionately less depending on their weight and size.
The best types of water are either spring water or carbon-only or sand-only filtered tap water. The best type of water to drink is quality spring water. Either buy it at the grocery store or health food store, or visit www.findaspring.com. There you may find a spring near you where you can get spring water free of charge.
The next best type of water is usually carbon-filtered tap water, even if filtered with an inexpensive filter such as a Britta pitcher filter, sold in the supermarkets. The trouble is that tap water is loaded with toxic metals and chemicals in some areas, so it is not quite as good as a quality spring water. Also, in some nations, tap water is not safe to drink at all.
Do not worry about the plastic jugs in which spring and distilled water are sold. I am familiar with the problem, but it is not a major issue, in my experience. Plastic poisoning from reverse osmosis water is far worse.
Drinking water to avoid. Avoid all reverse osmosis water, “drinking water”, “purified water”, Aqua Fina, Dasani and others made with reverse osmosis water. This type of water does not seem to hydrate the body as well. It appears that the plastic RO membrane damages the water in some way. Also, one gets plastic toxicity from the RO membrane – much worse than any residue from drinking spring water from plastic bottles. Also, RO water is demineralized and will remove minerals from the body and not provide any.
Avoid distilled water. The reason is that it is lacking minerals, which everyone needs today.
Avoid artificially alkalinized water from alkaline water machines and other sources. The water is usually passed over platinum plates, and platinum is one of the most toxic metals in existence. Alkaline water is also too yin in macrobiotic terminology. This is okay for a short time, but not for more than a month or two.
Many people are slightly dehydrated today. Either:
1. They do not drink enough spring water or carbon-filtered tap water.
2. They drink RO or other water that unbalances them or does not hydrate them well.
3. They consume substances that cause dehydration. These include any alcohol, sugars (including fruit or juices) and/or caffeine.
For more details about drinking water, read Water For Drinking on this site.