KILLERS OF THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
© April 2020, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as diagnosis, prescription, treatment or cure for any health conditions.
The following are the worst habits if one wishes to develop:
- Unforgiveness and holding on to anger and resentments. For details, read Forgiving and Forgiving Parents.
- Raw food diets. For details, read Raw Food.
- Vegetarian diets. For details, read Vegetarianism.
- Not eating enough cooked vegetables. For details, read Fifty Reasons For The Cooked Vegetable Diet.
- Eating any refined flour, refined sugar or fast food.
- Fasting, including intermittent fasting.
- Eating any fruit at all.
- Going to bed later than 9 PM or not enough rest and sleep.
- Not drinking enough water.
- Drinking more than one cup of coffee daily.
- Using random nutritional supplements, herbs, IV vitamins, chelation or homeopathy.
- Ordinary sex more than once a week. Down Sex is excellent and very healing, however, as often as you wish.
- More than 4 ounces of dairy products daily.
- Eating a lot of rice or rice products.
- Eating products of pigs (pork, ham, bacon, lard and others).
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The "Free" Program