by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© April 2019, LD Wilson Consultants,
information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment,
prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. Interventions are situations in which fine matter beings (whom we cannot see) specifically assist us with our healing.
For example, many books contain stories of angels that protect and assist human beings with their healing. So please read this article with an open mind.
Interventions can occur with anyone, of any age, at any time. In all cases, they require that a person have a sincere desire to heal. Asking daily in prayer is very helpful. Following a development program also helps greatly to attract an intervention to oneself.
II. TYPES OF INTERVENTIONS
This article discusses several types of interventions:
A soul or creature may come near to you, performs a healing, and then leaves. Here are examples:
1. Four Lows pattern on a hair mineral test. This is always an intervention.
2. A faux four lows pattern. This intervention is more rare. One appears to have a four lows pattern, but it is not the same as other four lows patterns and must not be handled the same way. In fact, the person is a slow oxidizer with a sympathetic dominant pattern. However, an intervention takes place and the hair pattern changes. This one is tricky to identify at this time.
The next three patterns all involve rocking back and forth between higher and lower ratios and/or levels. All are fairly uncommon, but are excellent patterns to observe:
3. Oxidation Rate Rocking. This is a fairly rare pattern, usually only seen if a person follows a development program very carefully.
Identifying the intervention. The oxidation rate shifts back and forth between mild fast and mild slow oxidation on at least three successive tests. In addition, a three lows pattern is often present.
This pattern is a sign of rapid healing and involve help from other beings to speed up one’s healing. For more on this pattern, read Rocking Pattern.
4. Na/K Rocking. This is an uncommon intervention pattern.
Identifying the intervention. This pattern requires at least three hair mineral tests to observe it. On each test, the Na/K ratio alternates between high (greater than 2.5) and low (less than 2.5).
5. Ca/Mg Rocking. This is another fairly unusual hair mineral pattern.
Identifying the intervention. This pattern requires at least three hair mineral tests to observe it. On each retest, the calcium/magnesium ratio alternates between high (greater than 6.7) and low (less than 6.7).
9. A High Tunnel pattern. This is a very high four highs pattern that is unusual. It may indicate an intervention to help release an old trauma or for some other reason.
Identifying the intervention. On a retest, a person who did not have a four highs pattern (all four macrominerals above their ideal values), moves into a four highs pattern with very high macromineral levels.
10. The somatids. The somatids are creatures who assist all human beings and all animals, as well. For more on this interesting phenomenon, please read The Somatid Theory And Pleomorphism on this site.
11. Development souls and the trances. When people do the Toe Trance or other Trance States used in development, special souls assist called development souls. The main soul may step aside and a development soul temporarily takes over and assists healing.
Development souls also assist anyone who is in the process of development, as the word is used on this website. This usually begins to occur after a person has been on a development program for a year to three years.
Many souls are lost to a person whenever there is a trauma. Most people have lost some souls in this way. When these souls are restored to a person, some healing occurs. Native American healers call this process soul recovery. For details, read Soul Recovery. Below are examples of the effects of soul restoration.
1. Return of one or two controller creatures. This is a very helpful and important intervention. It is wonderful for anyone who has experienced a trauma.
Normally, four controller creatures live just outside the body, and help keep it healthy and balanced. If one experiences a trauma such as rape or a serious accident, one or two of them can leave the body. They leave because the person can no longer hear their guidance, so they feel it is a waste of time to remain.
During a development program, one or both of them, if they are missing, often returns to a person because health improves. A person usually feels much better afterwards.
intervention. On a retest mineral analysis, the hair magnesium level rises
at least 100%, and often much more.
The reason for the rise is that when a controller soul returns to the body, it causes the replacement of some lower quality magnesium compounds in the body with better quality magnesium compounds. The rise in magnesium is the elimination of the lower quality magnesium. For details, read Controller And Other Guide Creatures.
2. A sharp rise in the sodium level. This can indicate an intervention in which the person gets back one or two creatures called the aliot. These small creatures are normally around the body and help regulate sodium metabolism. For details, read The Controllers And Other Guide Creatures.
3. Other soul recovery. Traumas, illness and other problems can cause the loss of hundreds or even thousands of souls. During a development program, but usually not during other healing programs, some of these souls may return permanently to a person’s body.
This often gives rise to positive patterns and joy patterns on a hair mineral analysis, such as:
1. Coming alive.
2. A hill.
3. Settling down.
4. Coming out of a shell
5. Emerging from four lows.
Taking certain products or using certain therapies involve special souls who assist, and who are responsible for at least some of the powerful effects of the product or therapy.
Food. Souls are in all natural foods. These souls sometimes have special healing and nourishing effects. Here are examples of these products and therapies:
1. Blue corn chips
2. Almond butter.
3. Sesame tahini.
5. Grass-fed or organic beef.
7. Goat yogurt (some brands)
Other products that work because of the souls they contain are:
- Grandpa’s Pine Tar Sop
- Black African Soap
- Black salve.
- Wo oil (good quality)
- Some herbs, such as milk thistle tinctures.
- Many other products may contain special souls that perform healings.
Therapies in which souls intervene and contribute to the healing effects:
1. Coffee enemas.