by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. A Deep Honesty Procedure
The ego mind is by its nature dishonest. And we all have some of it and we all need to root it out.
Deep self-honesty is when one is no longer committed to hiding from the dishonesty of the mind. This is a process that takes some time because often the mind has built up an ego structure that is dishonest and it needs to be removed.
Said differently, we all tend to identify with a false self, the ego. This identification is a lie!
There is a real Self that is not the ego mind. For details, read The Real Self or Only Love Heals. There is also an audio program called The Real Self.
Material in this article comes from the Jeshua material published by the Shanti Christo Foundation.
II. A DEEP HONESTY PROCEDURE
As yourself the following questions:
1. Have I ever had a murderous thought?
2. Have I ever manipulated another person in an attempt to gain what I think I need?
3. Have I ever withdrawn love from another trying to cause hurt to another?
4. Have I ever had a disrespectful sexual thought?
5. Have I ever hated the world?
6. Have I ever hated myself?
7. Have I ever hated God?
If you are really honest, the answer to all these questions is yes.
HOW PEOPLE AVOID HONESTY
1. They minimize hurtful behavior.
2. They minimize what is really just a lack of self-responsibility.
3. They make excuses.
For a much larger article, read Lying.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program