by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2022, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Hemorrhoids are a swelling of one or more of the veins that circle the anal opening. Often the swollen vein(s) can be felt, and may protrude outside of the anal opening, causing what feels like a soft bubble in the anal area.
A hemorrhoid is similar, in some ways, to a varicose vein, but the hemorrhoid is located in the rectal area. Hemorrhoids are quite common, even among people who are otherwise healthy.
A very common cause of hemorrhoids is eating fried or roasted food of any kind. To avoid and heal hemorrhoids, avoid fried and roasted food. Cook food with water – steamed or pressure-cooked. Also, rubbing some vitamin E on a hemorrhoid every day, twice a day, can help heal them.
What about blue corn chips? We highly recommend eating blue corn tortilla chips because they contain compounds needed for rapid development. Blue corn chips are fried, but they don't seem to cause hemorrhoid problems.
A possible problem with blue corn chips is that at times they have reached or past their expiration date. When this occurs, the oil may turn rancid and this irritates the liver.
II. SYMPTOMS OF HEMORRHOIDS
The main symptoms are itching, pain upon having a bowel movement, and bleeding with a bowel movement or wiping. The blood is bright red and often it appears as a streak of red on the surface of the feces. There can also be discomfort upon sitting down due to the swollen vein in the rectal area.
In more severe cases, a swollen vein can protrude from the rectum, requiring the person to literally push the swollen vein back inside the body. Rarely, it is possible for a vein to become caught and strangulated, which can cause serious pain and complications requiring surgery to correct.
Hemorrhoids and coffee enemas. Coffee enemas do not cause hemorrhoids. In fact, coffee enemas can help heal hemorrhoids. However, enemas can irritate hemorrhoids. With hemorrhoids, limit enemas to a maximum of two per day.
III. CAUSES FOR HEMORRHOIDS
Some of these are well known, while others are not:
1. Pregnancy. Many women report getting hemorrhoids after a pregnancy, particularly if the baby is larger and heavier. Carrying the baby squeezes the veins, and damages them, eventually causing the hemorrhoid.
2. Straining to have a bowel movement. This puts pressure on the hemorrhoidal veins that can cause or contribute to the condition. Reasons people strain to have a bowel movement are:
a) Constipation or a hard and often large diameter bowel movement. The main reasons for constipation, in our experience, are not drinking enough water, drinking the wrong kind of water, or not eating enough cooked vegetables. At times, the bowel flora is incorrect. For more details, please read Constipation.
b) Hurried lifestyles. People do not want to just relax on the toilet and allow the bowel movement to come on its own.
3. General toxicity in the pelvic area. This is common and contributes to hemorrhoids. For details, read Pelvic Syndrome.
4. Liver congestion for any reason. The hemorrhoidal veins empty into the liver. If the liver is congested, it can cause the blood to back up into the hemorrhoidal veins. Fried or roasted food is very hard on the liver and a common cause of hemorrhoids.
5. Copper/zinc imbalance that weakens the veins. Too much tissue copper and not enough zinc in the tissues weakens connective tissue. Veins are made of connective tissue.
Symptoms that arise as a result include varicose veins, spider veins, hemorrhoids and other difficulties with the veins.
6. Yin. This is an energetic cause. Hemorrhoids are a swelling, and such conditions are always yin imbalances in the body. Yin is associated with expansion of a tissue or organ of the body.
This is important because the correction must be a yang correction. A development program provides this.
Related yin conditions are:
a) A stagnant or congested liver. This is common today due to the many toxic metals and toxic chemicals that the liver must process.
b) A large diameter stool that presses hard upon the hemorrhoidal veins and may injure them.
c) Copper toxicity.
For more details about this important cause of hemorrhoids, read Yin Disease and Yang And Yin Healing.
7. Infections. Chronic and often sub-clinical infection in the anal area can weaken the veins in this area. This is a common site for some sexually-transmitted infections, for example.
An excellent therapy that helps with infection and many of the other causes above is the Peroxide Implants For Women and Peroxide Implants For Men.
1. NO fried or roasted food except blue corn chipsl, not even French fries.
2. Do not strain at the stool. Instead, relax when you go to the toilet, and do not be in a hurry.
3. Correct constipation. It is usually not difficult using a development program, even in long-standing cases. Beware that hidden dehydration due to a need for a different brand or kind of drinking water is a common cause of constipation.
4. Correct a yin body situation. This requires a complete development program, especially the proper diet.
- No fried or roasted food, combined with the development program. Coffee enemas can be continued but may cause irritation.
- The genital bath 4-7 times daily.
- Vaginal coffee implants for women or penis coffee implants for men. These might help, as well.
- A complete development program. Most cases of hemorrhoids go away when one follows a development program. Please read a recent testimonial on this subject of a fairly severe case of hemorrhoids that went away completely on a development program.
Vitamin E. Rubbing a little vitamin E on hemorrhoids and taking some vitamin E by mouth may help heal hemorrhoids.
Bioflavinoids. A number of people report alleviating hemorrhoids by taking about 1000 mg daily of rutin. This is a bioflavinoid that strengthens capillaries and veins. Don’t do this for more than one month, ideally, because it is somewhat yin.
Folk remedies. Many folk remedies claim to help with hemorrhoids. These range from poultices and suppositories made with potato or onions, to wheat grass implants. In the past, an over-the-counter remedy, Preparation H, was helpful. It contained pumpkin seed oil and vitamins A and E. However, the formula was changed, with fewer vitamins, and now it does not work as well.
Galvanic current treatment. For very severe cases of hemorrhoids, a medical method is the use of galvanic current that is applied with simple probes to the area. It can be very effective, and is more comfortable and easier than surgery.
Not too many doctors offer this therapy, but one could most likely locate a doctor who offers it by researching this treatment on the internet.
Surgery. This is sometimes used in severe cases. We would recommend trying the galvanic therapy first, along with a complete development program and the procedures listed above.
VII. HEMORRHOIDS THAT OCCUR DURING A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This sometimes occurs due to temporary stress on the liver as a result of eliminating toxins. It might also arise while a person is on a program if the person eats fried or roasted food.
These hemorrhoids tend to go away on their own if one continues with the development program and avoids fried or roasted food.
HEMORRHOIDS AND COFFEE ENEMAS
At times, doing coffee enemas helps heal hemorrhoids. However, occasionally someone reports that doing coffee enemas aggravate their condition. This is unfortunate, because coffee enemas are extremely healing for the body and speed up development, as well.
With hemorrhoids, limit coffee enemas to two per day. Using lots of coffee is usually okay. Here are some solutions if one is having difficulty doing coffee enemas due to hemorrhoids:
1. Bullet-proof coffee. Switch to the so-called Upgraded coffee, also called bullet-proof coffee (www.upgradedself.com/coffee). It may be less irritating. This coffee is excellent for anyone. Do not use an organic coffee for enemas. These days organic coffee is not as good.
2. Use a urinary catheter for the enema to bypass the hemorrhoid. Instead of using the regular enema tip, one can buy a urinary catheter than attaches to the enema tip. This is a long and very small diameter catheter that can be placed in the rectum and can bypass the hemorrhoids, so that they do not become irritated.
3. Just do genital coffee implants. This is not a substitute for coffee enemas, but it is better than no coffee at all. To read about this procedure, please read Genital Coffee Implants on this website.
4. If these suggestions do not help, then we suggest the galvanic current treatment to eliminate the hemorrhoids so that one can do coffee enemas. This is an instance in which a medical therapy may be very worthwhile.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program