CRUTCH REMOVAL – A BASIC IDEA IN DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© April 2021, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any health condition.
A very basic concept in development science is that our bodies, as they weaken, accumulate crutches, which are compensations or adaptations. These sustain the adrenal glands, the thyroid gland, and other aspects of body functioning.
Like the crutches used when one breaks a leg, the crutches support the body. However, they are unnatural and do not do a very good job. They also cause symptoms of many kinds.
Development programs enable the body to remove these crutches, which everyone has to some degree. It is a remarkable process. It rarely occurs when one uses other methods of healing such as medical drugs, vitamin and mineral remedies, herbal products, homeopathy, energy medicine, and other methods in which one diagnoses a condition and then applies a remedy.
HOW DOES THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM REMOVE CRUTCHES?
The development program does not, by itself, remove the crutches. However, it enables the body to remove the crutches. The ways it does this are:
1. Balancing the sodium/potassium ratio. For more on this, please read The Sodium/Potassium Ratio on this site.
2. Balancing the oxidation rate. For more information about this, please read The Oxidation Types.
3. Supporting the body in other ways with the proper diet, supplementation and the detoxification procedures.
4. Making the body more yang. For more about this, please read Yin And Yang Healing and Yin Disease on this site.
WHAT ARE EXAMPLES OF CRUTCHES USED BY THE BODY?
1. Toxic metals. For example, cadmium and lead are powerful crutches that keep the sodium level up. Cadmium and lead work at the level of the kidneys, it appears, to stimulate the activity of the body. Unfortunately, they are also very toxic. For more about them, please read The Toxic Metals on this website.
2. The “amigos”. These are a set of minerals including iron, manganese, aluminum, copper, nickel, cobalt and at times others such as selenium, chromium, boron and others. They build up in the body in the form of oxides. They cannot participate in many enzyme reactions in this form. Instead, they irritate the adrenal glands in a certain way that forces the adrenals to function a little better.
An analogy for them is they are like little spurs sticking into your side that give you a ‘kick’ to keep you going. For details, read The Amigos .
3. Other. These may include toxic chemicals and biological organisms such as particular gut flora and even parasites that may provide certain chemicals that stimulate the body. They also include ideas, emotions, belief systems, and even habits such as smoking cigarettes, marijuana or cocaine that are toxic, but may balance the body temporarily.
CRUTCH REMOVAL IS RELATED TO RETRACING, BUT DIFFERENT
The process of removing a crutch often causes symptoms that we attribute to retracing. More precisely, symptoms can be due to:
1. The toxicity of the crutch itself. For example, this occurs with copper removal. Copper in the bloodstream as it is being removed can cause headaches, skin rashes, anxiety, depression and more. Another example is that cadmium removal can cause pain in the kidneys.
2. Changes that occur in body chemistry as the crutch comes out. For example, removing a crutch often causes the oxidation rate to slow down, and it can cause the sodium/potassium ratio to diminish.
3. Secondary or other distant effects from #1 or #2 above. For example, a reduction in the oxidation rate might affect hundreds of enzymatic reactions resulting in symptoms ranging from a flare-up in an old infection or constipation to feeling cold or not sweating well.
Most of these symptoms are short-lived, although some of them require that the development program be adjusted so that it is once again appropriate for one’s new homeostatic state of body chemistry. This is why it is important to contact your Approved Helper if you begin to feel unwell on a development program. The cause is often crutch removal.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REMOVE CRUTCHES?
Crutch removal begins shortly after a person starts a development program. It continues for years because most people have a lot of crutches.
EFFECTS OF CRUTCH REMOVAL ON THE HAIR MINERAL TEST
Most often, when one removes a crutch, the oxidation rate slows down. The sodium/potassium ratio may move lower, as well.
Toxic metal levels often decrease if they were elevated, or increase if they were in the poor eliminator ranges. That is, they move into the ideal range for these minerals.
However, at times, the level of a toxic metal increases as more of the metal is eliminated through the hair. Then, on the next mineral analysis, the level declines.
EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL CRUTCH REMOVAL
Crutches can be other than physical. A fixed idea, for example, can really be a crutch to allow one to cope with stress of some kind.
An emotional tendency, such as being depressed or anxious, can also be a type of crutch to help a person cope with life.
These crutches will also disappear as one heals on a development program when they are no longer needed.
An article on this website related to this topic is Energy Locks.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program