THE MARK OF THE BEAST
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2017, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Bible discusses a concept called the mark of the beast. It consists of signs that a person is under the spell of Satan, or the fallen ones, or the Rogues.
ARE THERE MARKS OF THE BEAST TODAY?
We think there are. Here they are:
- Body piercings, except for traditional women’s ear rings.
- Sexy and sloppy styles of dress. This includes the use of makeup.
- Belief in or the practice of homosexuality or other forms of non-traditional marriage.
- Use of recreational or even “medical use” of marijuana or other substances that alter consciousness. These includes alcohol.
- So-called liberal, left-wing, secular, humanist or progressive attitudes. These are beliefs in socialism, communism, moral relativism (no belief in absolute truth), and social justice.
They also include opposition to the teachings of the Old and New Testament of the Bible. This includes opposition to Western Judeo-Christian values such as truth, integrity, love for all, and equal treatment for all under the law.