CHILDREN AND DEVELOPMENT
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© May 2017, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Development, as the word is used on this website, is a special process that enables a person to enjoy life to the fullest. For details, read Introduction To Development and other articles about it on this website.
Development should begin in childhood. However, often it does not, mainly because almost all children are born so malnourished. Their nutritional situation only becomes worse as they grow up, and this effectively prevents development. This article discusses what to do to facilitate development in children.
WHAT DOES DEVELOPMENT REQUIRE IN A CHILD?
The main requirements are:
1. Correct nutrition. This is almost nonexistent in children today. Most children are born very malnourished and toxic because their mothers are malnourished and toxic. All the nutritional problems of the mothers are passed on to their children. This is very easy to observe on hair mineral tests of mothers and their children.
After birth, mothers’ milk is often of mediocre quality, and this makes the situation worse. Adult food given to babies is often not correct for them, and this makes the situation even worse. Most babies and young children are fast oxidizers, and they must have the Fast Oxidizer Diet. This must include cooked vegetables and some fats or oils with every meal.
Parents are wrongly warned that feeding a child healthy fats such as cream and egg yolk will cause high cholesterol or make the child fat. This is terrible and wrong advice! The bad food is fruit and other sweets, and a lot of grains or cereals.
2. Avoidance of toxic substances. Most babies receive highly toxic vaccines shortly after birth and all during childhood. In addition, most children receive toxic medical drugs during childhood for infections and many other conditions.
Also, many are exposed to toxic metals and toxic chemicals in foods, water, and through contact. Some also receive highly toxic fluoride treatments at the dentist’s office.
3. Adequate rest and sleep. This is easier for babies and children, and many of them do get enough rest and sleep.
4. Freedom from too much stress, too much handling, and other disturbing influences. This is also not too difficult before age 4 or 5 for most children, provided their parents are conscious of the sensitivity and delicacy of their children. Babies and children need to stay at home most of the time, with a minimum of long-distance travel and other tiring activities.
Babies and children need to be around their parents, mainly, not babysitters and daycare centers. They also do not need to spend much time around other children. This usually just leads to infections and learning bad behaviors. It is a myth that babies and children need “socialization” at all.
At age 4-5, many children go to school. This is usually a disaster for a sensitive child.
HOW TO PROMOTE DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
1. Mothers and mothers-to-be need to be on a nutritional balancing program. This is the best way to rapidly improve a mother’s nutritional state and assure that her baby will be born fairly well nourished.
Ideally, mothers-to-be should begin a program several years before becoming pregnant. However, even beginning when one becomes pregnant is a great improvement over no program at all.
We do not recommend that mothers and mothers-to-be just “eat well” and take a few nutritional supplements. This is okay, but not nearly as helpful as an individualized nutritional balancing program. If one cannot afford a complete program, then follow the “Free Program”.
2. Run from all vaccines, and if possible, avoid all medical drugs. If you care about your baby and all others, fight against the vaccine craze. Vaccines are one of the absolute worst procedures for any baby or child. Doctors will not tell you the truth about this, because if they do, they lose their license to practice medicine. This is sad, but true. For more details, read Vaccination.
3. Breast feed almost exclusively for 3 years and perhaps a little longer. This is very important for a baby’s health and nutrition. Doctor’s usually recommend adding adult food at about 1 year of age, in part because most mothers eat so badly that their milk is very deficient in some nutrients.
However, if a mother eats properly and takes the correct nutritional supplements, her milk will be fine and her baby is much better off without adult food for about 3 years. An exception is to add a little runny egg yolk to a baby’s diet after age 1.
4. Once a child reaches about age 3 and above, he or she needs to be on a nutritional balancing diet, and preferably on a complete nutritional balancing program. This is very important and helpful for development. Eat absolutely NO FRUIT, for example.
5. Home-school. If you love your child, ideally do not subject him or her to the public school system. Find a way to stay home and educate your children at home. It can be done in almost all cases, and your child will benefit greatly.
Schools have too many people around for sensitive children, and this causes too much stimulation for many children. Also, teachers do not care for the young children the way most parents care.
Schools often have too many infections that the children spread around, weakening their bodies. Schools have other problems such as rough handling, bullying and punching. Girls can be attacked sexually, and this occurs a lot.
Later, children are introduced to drugs and sometimes alcohol at school. The schools today also usually teach political correctness, which is a fancy word for lying. There is far too much indoctrination with new age, socialist, liberal and progressive ideas that ruin the brains of children.
For all these reasons, all children should be educated at home! For more details about schools, read What Is Wrong With The School System?.
6. Avoid toxic products such as soaps, laundry detergents, shampoos, foods and other things babies and children are exposed to. For details, read Toxic Chemicals.
WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE TO SPEED UP DEVELOPMENT?
Special foods. Certain foods speed up development. Mother-to-be should eat them daily. Nursing mothers need them, as well, for themselves and for their babies. Children over about age 3 should also eat them every day. They are the specific cooked vegetables recommended on a nutritional balancing program.
They include cauliflower, red cabbage, all onions, rutabaga, diakon, green beans or string beans, broccolette or broccolini or baby broccoli, (but not regular brocolli), and carrots. They also include blue corn tortilla chips, sardines and lamb.
Spring water or carbon-only filtered tap water. These also help development. Avoid distilled water, alkaline waters, and most designer waters such as Vitamin Water. Also avoid reverse osmosis water also called “drinking water” or “purified water”. For details, read Water For Drinking.