SILVER OXIDE – AVOID IT!

January 2017, The Writers Group

 

All information in this article is for educational purposes only.  It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.

 

            Silver oxide is a very toxic remedy that some doctors or others recommend for fungal infections.  Please avoid this remedy, as it is extremely toxic.  It tends to build up in the skin and it clogs and deactivates the skin, preventing proper elimination of other toxins through the skin.

            Silver oxide comes in the form of a paste or cream that is black in color.

 

Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols

Courses | The Free Basic Program