by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2015, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
This is a most important article for healing the body and the mind, and for extending the lifespan. It is also important for developing certain abilities of which all human beings are capable.
Definition of power. Power, as the word is used in this article only, means the mental ability to move energy downward from the head to the feet in a forceful and consistent manner.
WHY IS POWER OF THIS KIND IMPORTANT?
My understanding is that human beings need a certain energy to survive and function. This is a subtle energy, also called etheric energy on this website. Other names for it are chi, qi, prana, vital force, and others, depending on the tradition and nation where it is discussed.
We are born with a certain amount of this energy. As we age, and as we experience stress and nutritional imbalances, we use up this energy. When it gets too low, the body ages and dies.
Therefore, it is helpful and sometimes absolutely necessary to conserve our subtle energy, and to increase it to live longer and to become healthy or remain healthy. It happens that by moving subtle energy down the body from head to feet, one can accumulate more of this etheric or subtle energy.
This is part of the importance of the Pushings Exercise, and of this article. I learned this quite by accident, but it is life-saving for many people. To read more about this, also read Downward Moving Energy And Healing on this site.
We can absorb some etheric energy from our food, water, air and even some locations. However, none of these are nearly as helpful as learning to move energy downward through your body, from head to feet.
The way the power accumulation process works is that as one practices the meditation exercise, the energy slowly builds upon itself. Eventually, and it might take 20 to 40 years of practice, it becomes what may be called self-sustaining. I think of it as reaching an “escape velocity” like a rocket that must achieve a certain speed or it falls back to earth. If you can reach this amount of energy that you move through your body each day, the process gets easier. Also, the body begins to rejuvenate itself, no matter how old you are. If you keep it up, eventually the body will rejuvenate itself, drastically extending your lifespan.
Developing this type of power also promotes what is called on this website mental development. This is discussed in articles such as Mental Development.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR POWER
Here are simple methods to help your practice of gaining power:
1. The pushing exercise. This is the main method I know about for developing down energy power. All the other methods listed below just make doing this exercise easier. The pushing down mental exercise is simple, and described fully in the article entitled The Pushing Exercise (formerly called Meditation For Healing) on this site.
For best results, do this exercise at least two hours daily. You can do it lying down, sitting, walking, or even driving if you are very careful to drive slowly and safely. Do not do it while driving in dangerous situations such as on high-speed roads, crowded roads, where there are pedestrians. However, if you are on a fairly empty, straight road, it is possible to do it there.
2. Open water. Place one or more bottles of open water or Ice Age Glacial Spring Water at the foot of your bed, at the exact location and height where your feet will be during the entire night while you sleep. You will find that this will gently and slowly move energy downward from your head to your feet. This method is described in a little more detail in the article entitled Open Water.
Please, do not drink Ice Age Glacial Spring Water, however. It is not rich enough in minerals. You may add 5 drops to a glass of water, or 2-3 ounces to a gallon, but that is all I suggest drinking.
3. Pretend you are being pulled downward each time you breathe, and breathe from your toes. This is called toe breathing in some traditions. It is excellent to develop this type of power.
4. Do coffee enemas daily. While the coffee is inside the rectum, do the pushing exercise. This will often enhance the downward movement of energy, and make it easier to do the exercise. For more on this topic, read Coffee Enemas on this site.
5. Imagine, as you do the pushing exercise, that you are bringing energy from Heaven or God or Jesus, down to the earth through your body. Imagine, for example, that you are the “bride of Christ” and you bringing Jesus into this world through yourself. This can get erotic and sexy, but it is possible to imagine God or Jesus entering your body through your head and moving downward until your body and his body are perfectly aligned.