WOMEN’S SPECIAL MISSIONS
by Dr. Wilson, with help from those on the mission
© July 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Women have special missions:
1. To create Superbabies. These are
well-developed children. They, in turn, will help regenerate our world and create the love and peace that everyone prays for on our planet.
To do this, a woman must develop. Then she will automatically bear developed children. She needn’t even keep the children. She could put them up for adoption if she chooses, and allow others to raise these special children. These children will, in turn, change our world.
2. Healing planet earth and help protect other planets. All women who become healthy are participating in this somewhat unusual mission. For some reason, it requires women and it is much more powerful if the women are developed.
3. Providing high-quality milk. A great need in the world today is high-quality breast milk. Most mothers’ milk is of such poor quality that the babies cannot grow properly on it.
Women who follow a development program quickly produce much higher-quality milk. There need to be milk banks to make their milk available to nourish children around the world whose mothers are not as healthy and do not have healthy milk. This is a critical mission and not that difficult to accomplish, once women understand the problem and the solution.
The other missions below are for women, but also for men.
4. Nourishing others. Women and men can help others by nourishing them in an unusual way. As women and men eat more and more cooked vegetables and other correct food, the food is automatically shared with others in an energetic manner that is somewhat mysterious.
5. Mentoring. This is acting as mentors and guides for the young, and even for their peers. This is also a very important mission.
The young always copy what they see around them. It is critical at this time in history that girls and young women, as well as boys, have excellent models who are caring, smart, dress well, speak and act in mature ways, are conservative in their beliefs, and self-confident without being arrogant or haughty.
6. Other missions. There are many other types of work that women and men can do that are safe for them and helpful for the world. This includes many occupations and volunteer work.
7. Personal missions. These are missions that arise as one develops. As a person develops, one will find that one suddenly has special abilities. These might include telepathic ability, problem-solving ability, or an unusually deep understanding about something. Out of this arises special missions that vary with each person.
WHAT DO THE MISSIONS REQUIRE?
In order to carry out the missions to the greatest degree, one must develop. On this website, developed means a high level of health and a particular condition of the body. It includes a better brain, a much better immune response, a much stronger body, and more.
This can only occur when certain changes are made to the body at an energetic or electrical level:
- The seven physical Energy Centers are open and have grown to at least a few inches in length and at least six inches in diameter.
- The Merkaba has grown to a thickness of at least a few inches.
- The five upper Subtle Energy Fields or ‘bodies’ have developed and filled.
- The Plumes have formed.
All the above has been known and taught on earth for millennia. Some of this knowledge is on the internet.
However, it is rarely taught today. Most people cannot see any of the above changes in the body and energy field because it requires developed vision. For this reason alone, most people don’t believe it is true, including most earth scientists and researchers.
Our genetic potential. Development is the fulfillment of our genetic potential. This means it is all programmed into our DNA. The only reason it does not occur in everyone is that the bodies are so nutritionally depleted and toxic.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR DEVELOPMENT?
One needs to:
- Get lots of Rest And Sleep.
- Hold on to most of one’s sexual fluid. This means to have Down Sex if one wishes, but not much ordinary sex or up sex.
- Take the nutritional supplements recommended on a development program.
- Do the Healing And Detoxification Procedures suggested on this website, and not others that either don’t work as well or are harmful.
These are the main physical requirements for development.
Maturity. One also needs to become a mature woman, which is different than development. For details, read Maturity.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
It need not take many years. The changes begin to occur as soon as one begins a complete development program. Most people have to build a foundation of better health that takes several years. Many infections and other problems usually need to be healed.
After a few years on a program, development speeds up and one usually feels better than one has ever felt! One just gets better and better.
Some women are born slightly developed. In this case, one can begin one’s mission as a teenager or even as a child. The earlier one begins a development program, the sooner one is ready for the missions above.
IS THIS FOR REAL?
This is real. The knowledge of how to develop has largely been withheld from the people of earth. However, the Bible contains stories of long-lived people who helped the earth in many ways.
Giving birth late in life is discussed in the Book of Genesis. Sarah, wife of Abraham, gave birth to Isaac at age 90, according to this book.
IS THIS SATANISM?
There is nothing mystical or magical about any of this. It is not occult, witchcraft or even esoteric. It is plain science, but science that is not currently taught openly on earth. However, it is known and taught at some monasteries and convents scattered around the earth.
Some of our Christian readers will be told to stay away from this by their pastors and priests. We urge you to read with an open mind and ask lots of questions via email or telephone if this interests you.
There is no conflict with your Christian beliefs. In fact, it is the fulfillment of the promise made by our Lord when he said, “Greater things than these shall you do”. – John 14:12. For a short, but excellent Christian article about this, read: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/how-do-great-things-jesus/
IF THIS IS TRUE, WHY DO VERY FEW OTHER WEBSITES TALK ABOUT THIS?
Teaching the truth about development does not serve the purposes of those who have controlled our planet for tens of thousands of years. We call them the Rogues. Some call them Satan.
They prefer that earth’s people be malnourished, sick, ignorant, raped and beaten up. This is the reality on earth, but it is changing.
The information is once again coming forth to help humanity fulfill the full human genetic potential. We are privileged to be part of this movement.
IS THIS WHY WOMEN ARE RAPED AND ABUSED?
It is related. When women do not understand and do not fulfill their special mission, they tend to make mistakes, including placing themselves in dangerous situations.
Today, women are told some of these situations are good or normal. This includes attending parties where people drink or do drugs, going on dates with men whom you do not know well, and spending time at health clubs or gyms that are unclean and dangerous ‘meat markets’. These are dumb and dangerous things to do.
If one does the missions described above, one gains a certain protection, although one must still be careful.
THIS DOES NOT SOUND FAIR. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAVING A GOOD TIME?
One can have a good time serving on your mission. Many ‘good times’, however, are a waste of your precious time, tend to destroy the body, and do not bring lasting happiness. Only doing your missions brings long-term joy and happiness beyond anything you can imagine.
WHY ARE WOMEN OFTEN ABUSED?
In large part, because women are not fulfilling their special missions. Don’t blame the men for all of it. Most women waste their lives in superficial pursuits such as making themselves sexy, buying things, traveling, chatting with friends and relatives, and watching television and movies. When one does this, others will use you and abuse often occurs.
However, any woman who decides to develop and fulfill her missions will gain respect for herself. As this occurs, everyone will treat her better because she will not allow anything else.
This may sound ridiculous because development cannot be seen by most people. However, others can feel it. Predators know their prey and rape is their fun.
Rape is very bad for the body and mind. However, it often teaches women that their lives are extremely precious and tentative. One’s time is not to be wasted in silly and sexy pursuits, such as worrying too much about their dress or appearance. These are not what matters. Life is not to be squandered, which can occur easily with a little sloppiness.
Rape also teaches women that they are very different from men. The prevailing teaching that women should have all the “rights” of men is totally wrong. The sooner women learn this, the better for everyone. Women will always need more protection than men, especially younger women.
ARE WOMEN EVER GOING TO BE SAFE?
The worst predators are being cleared from planet earth as you read this article. However, this will not be enough to fully protect women. Some women will still be prey and rape will continue, though less often than it occurs now. It will continue in order to teach women that their mission is what is most important
WHAT SHOULD BE UNIMPORTANT FOR WOMEN?
Things that are NOT important include:
- How they wear their hair
- How many friends they have
- How many gatherings and parties they attend
- How large is their home
- How large are their breasts and hips
- How much they weigh (development makes you skinny)
- The latest sales at the shopping malls.
- How much money they have (although everyone needs enough to live safely and to eat well.)
- Liberal or progressive thinking. This is favoring abortions, so-called women’s liberation, “marriage is rape”, and other nonsense promoted by liberals in modern society. For details, read The Real Women’s Liberation. Instead, get on The Path of development and fulfilling your missions. This is the first step to safety and a wonderful life.
- Also absolutely wrong is the hatred of men, general anger and rage, and other negative feelings that most women harbor and too many accept and even revel in.
Every woman needs to get to a point where she says, “I am sick of it all. God, please help me exit my superficial and often insane lifestyle. Help me find out why I was put here. What am I supposed to do with my life?”
This is called the cry. All women need to utter it over and over.
WHAT ABOUT WOMEN WHO ARE TRAPPED IN A BAD MARRIAGE, A BAD RELATIONSHIP, STUCK IN A CAPTURE OR RAPE MARRIAGE SITUATION, OR LIVING IN A NATION WHERE RAPE IS LEGAL AND ACCEPTED, SUCH AS SOME ISLAMIC NATIONS?
The same principles apply. Begin to ask in prayer for help. Say “Get me out”. Tell this to the Creator over and over again. “Destroy this society, if that is what it takes.”
And don’t forget to say, “Take away my hatred and anger.” Say, “I do not want to hate anyone. I realize all are victims and yet, none are victims because we all control our own thoughts, in spite of the efforts of the rulers – some of whom are women”.
In other words, assume your power and never let it go. Stop being prey. No one can control your mind except if you allow it. The rulers and rogues will try and you may need to hide your thoughts for a while, but keep up the cry!
Carrying out your mission consists of a number of steps. Among the most important are:
1. Have the desire for it.
2. Hold a strong intention and do not deviate from it.
3. Begin to take steps to fulfill your missions. They can be small steps at first, such as improving your diet and lifestyle, reading more articles on this website, and examining your friendships and relationships.
4. Do your best to make fulfilling your missions your entire goal in life and surrender to this way of life – a life of Service.
Let us discuss each of these in more detail.
1. HAVING THE DESIRE OR MAKING THE COMMITMENT
The first part of this article described the special mission as a woman. Once you grasp this idea, no matter how impossible it sounds, the next step is making the commitment.
This step is easy for some women and very difficult for others. Some will feel as though they need to give up everything they have!
It is not true. You just shift your priorities. In other words, fulfilling your special mission does not mean not combing your hair. You might even use a little makeup if you so desire. However, it means these are not your priorities.
It means that cooking your food properly, going to bed early, getting rid of all bad habits, bad people, lousy relationships, stupid friends and other things that are in the way of your mission need to go. That is what making the commitment means.
2. HOLDING THE INTENTION - STAYING ON THE PATH
You can use the 7 system to help stay on the path:
Level 1. Stay on the path for your survival and safety.
Level 2. Stay on the path to be very happy and to please God at a deeply emotional level that only women can feel. This one is very helpful!
Level 3. Stay on the path because it is the best way to take back your power and control your body and your entire life. In fact, it is the only way we will ever take back control over our sick society.
Level 4. Stay on the path because it will relax you. You will be “joining the party”. The party is a growing group of thousands of other women – and men – who love this teaching and this article.
Level 5. Stay on the path because it is your work, your real career, and your mission in life. If someone asks you on Facebook or elsewhere what you are doing with your life, say “I’m carrying out my mission to change this world by developing and then I will have developed babies. It is the only answer to our problems.
Level 6. Stay on your mission by taking the time to read about development and understanding it. It is an advanced science on planet earth, and it is for you if you want it.
Level 7. Stay on your mission by making it your walk with Christ or God.
3. DEALING WITH OBSTACLES
At times, staying on the path is a challenge for us all. At times, the mission is tedious, boring, confusing and frustrating.
At these times, come back to this article and this website or other spiritual books such as the Bible. These are the best we have right now to remind us of who we are, why we are here, what is good and wholesome, and what is nonsense and insanity.
WHEN DO WE START TELLING OUR DAUGHTERS ABOUT THE MISSION?
The answer is now. If she is one month or even one day old, it is not too soon. All girls of all ages need to be steeped in these ideas. This will protect them and make the commitment and staying on the path much easier.
This way it will not seem odd or new to them. Your daughters need to think and say, “Of course! This is my special mission as a woman. Why would I consider anything else.”
To be continued …
More about the mission
Not a disease focus
Birth and menstrual periods easy when developed
What does living this way look like?
Talking about the mission
Women can be sexy even when developed
What is pregnancy like when one is developed?
The souls and the mission
The influence of fathers