THE NEWS AND ARTICLE UPDATES PAGE
I. NEWS ITEMS
II. NEW AND UPDATED ARTICLES
8/11/19. Avoid John Bumpus. He does not work with us, has little experience, purposely sets up programs incorrectly, and purposely confuses people. He is not certified with us, as he claims, because we don’t offer certification. We only offer a diploma in basic development science. We clearly say this diploma does not prepare a person to set up programs on one’s own.
8/11/19. New pregnancy guidelines. We believe that if a woman follows a development program for at least a year, she can safely have children up to age 45. This is a change from past suggestions not to get pregnant after age 40 due to the danger of Down’s syndrome. We will monitor how this works.
8/5/19. Development Science And Development Programs (700 pages), is now available in printed form or you can read it online on this website. This book is a replacement for the large book, Nutritional Balancing And Hair Mineral Analysis. It is basically the same book, but with about 80 updated pages.
8/1/19. The “Recipes for the Developmental Diets” book is now available. This cookbook is 162 pages and contains many easy-to-make recipes with photos for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. It also contains information about the development diet, in general. It is for anyone looking for recipes that can help with development and health. The book is $16.00, and is in an e-book format. To purchase it, go to:https://nutritionalbalancingtips.com/product/recipes-for-the-development-diets-ebook/
7/30/19. Attacking red lamp saunas. Some websites are telling people that reddish heat lamp saunas are dangerous. We agree if you use the wrong lamps and we say this. However, a sauna powered by the correct reddish heat lamp does not age your skin, does not cause loss of genetic protection, and does not cause cancer. In fact, we find this sauna is wonderful to help rejuvenate the skin, increase genetic protection and reduce cancer in the body.
7/15/19. Change to Stress Pak. Endomet Labs has changed their Stress Pak product by reducing the potency by 50%. They say that the pill was too large for new FDA regulations. I was not consulted or told about this at all. On a new price list, they lowered the price somewhat. Those taking Stress Pak will need to increase the number of tablets when using the new product.
7/12/19. New food recommendation – Marcona almonds. These are small, round and flat almonds. We’ve only found them roasted and salted, and that is okay. Have a few each day and we will ask for feedback about their effects. Chew them very well. We still recommend 2 tablespoons of roasted almond butter daily. Other than these, avoid eating whole nuts.
7/6/19. There is a new Christian Section of articles. It is a separate page on the website. It has some new articles and is much better organized than before. It represents a shift toward a deeper Biblical focus. There is a link from the Home page to it or go to the Christian Section.
7/5/19. Change in the double low ratio pattern criteria. The calcium/magnesium ratio for this pattern needs to be less than 5. Previously, the cutoff point was a ratio less than 4. Also, for this pattern to be present, the sodium/potassium ratio needs to be below 2.5, and this did not change.
6/3/19. Google problems. Google has censored this website, removing some of our articles from prominent places on their search engine. Two options are: 1) Search on Yahoo instead of Google. 2) Type a keyword into Google and then a comma, and then type Dr. Lawrence Wilson. This will bring up some of the censored articles. Also let your government representatives know that censorship by Google should not be tolerated.
5/19/19. Almond butter. We took down the warning about almond butter. It now appears that it is not toxic, but rather it has a stronger effect at this time that is more difficult for some people to handle. If you have difficulty with almond butter, just eat less than the recommended two tablespoons daily for adults or less for children. Organically grown is still best, although it is more expensive.
5/15/19. Chives, horseradish root and a wild garlic called allium canadense (hard to find). These are new daily foods for development. For faster development, eat a very small amount of each of these with each meal, such as a dime-sized, thin sliver of horseradish root and no more than a 2-inch or 4-centimeter piece of the thinnest chives you can find or grow. If you can find allium canadense, a little bit of this form of garlic is good.
5/14/19. A new attack on women. A number of women, often mothers or wives, are not feeling well and acting in antagonistic ways. This is a new type of rogue attack. If you notice this in yourself or someone else on the program, we can often help. Please contact your Helper and ask that Dr. Wilson and the development team assist the person.
4/18/19. Dr. Berg. Please do not read or listen to Dr. Eric Berg, DC. He is being paid well to badmouth our program and is an imposter. He speaks well, as though he is informed. However, he has no experience with development and is not developed himself.
4/12/19. Washing machines. Don’t buy a newer type of washing machine. Get a used older one, at least 10 years old. The newer washing machines in the USA and perhaps other nations must comply with new Obama-era regulations that limit the amount of water they use and limit the amount of agitation of the clothing. The result is they don’t clean the clothing well and they leave soap and other chemicals in the clothing. This is very unhealthy.
We think this is deliberate because it leaves toxic chemicals in the clothing that slowly poison anyone who wears them. Instead, repair your older washing machine or buy a used older machine with an agitator and one that uses more water.
4/7/19. Newsletter. We posted a new newsletter. Please read it and share it by clicking here.
3/10/19. Lecithin. We are now adding lecithin to many people’s development programs. It helps greatly to reduce feelings of anxiety. We did not use it formerly because Dr. Eck believed that it slows toxic metal elimination. However, we are finding this is not true.
2/25/19. Heirloom beef. This is a continuation of the update of 12/10/18. Heirloom beef is even better for development than eating organic or grass-fed beef, if you can find it. It is beef from older, non-hybridized cows. It is not widely available. If you cannot find heirloom grass-fed beef, just have other organic or grass-fed beef.
The beef must be cooked rare by braising to preserve the chemicals needed for development. See Food For Daily Use for cooking details. For adults, we suggest three 3-4 ounce portions of this meat weekly. Reduce lamb to once a week. This supercedes other recommendations in older articles on this website.
1/8/19. Detergents. We just found that most or all detergents used on dishes, clothing and general cleaning contain a toxin that slows development and damages the liver. It is also in most baby wipes and many other products that contain soap or detergents. This applies to all natural products, as well. At this time, the only household products we can recommend are regular soap and Bon Ami Powder Cleanser. Vinegar and baking soda is also safe. The cleanest way to clean hard floors is with a steam mop.
1/6/19. Olive oil. Do not cook with olive oil, especially in the oven. Olive oil becomes toxic when heated, and causes liver damage. Ideally, do not cook vegetables in the oven. The high temperature damages them too much. Pressure cooking is the best, followed by steaming or crock pots (slow cookers).
1/8/19. Castor oil packs. Do not use castor oil packs. They are somewhat toxic. Their use was an older recommendation on this website.
12/31/18. Fermented cod liver oil. This is recommended by the Weston Price group and others. However, we find it to be a very dangerous product – rancid and probably not cod liver oil. Apparently, there have been many deaths among members of the Weston A Price Foundation. We have written about the dangers of: 1) a high-fat diet, 2) fermented foods, 3) salads rather than cooked vegetables, 4) fruit, and 5) fermented cod liver oil. Dr. Weston Price, DDS would be very upset with what is being recommended in his name.
2/14/18. Beware there is a fake Dr. Wilson on Youtube. We do have programs on Youtube, but the programs are audio only. We have no video of Dr. Wilson.
Also, if you tell clients to go to this website, be sure to include the L in the URL (drlwilson.com). If someone just types drwilson.com, they will get a different Dr. Wilson.
12/10/18. Grass-fed or organic ground beef. This food is helping development. We still do not recommend regular beef, which is from feedlot cattle that are quite unhealthy. However, grass-fed beef, which is not perfect and still comes from hybrid cows, is good to eat twice a week. Limigt portion size to 3-4 ounces. It often comes in a small square package in America, is a very good food for development. It is very important to eat it cooked rare to obtain certain zinc compounds it contains. For cooking instructions, read Food For Daily Use.
11/24/18. Blue corn chips. Do not eat a diet of mainly chips of any type such as potato chips, corn chips or others. This is very unhealthy because most chips are high in omega-6 fatty acids and contain AGES (advanced glycation end products).
We strongly recommend eating 8 to 10 blue corn chips with each meal because they contain chemicals that greatly assist development. However, this is all the chips one should eat.
11/20/18. Omega-3 fatty acids. Due to a shift in the energy of the earth, some people may need an extra capsule of EPA-DHA or a fourth can of sardines per week. If you don’t get enough of the omega-3 fatty acids, you may experience pain, irritability, fears or other signs of inflammation.
9/1/18. Dr. Wilson’s books. This website now offers all of Dr. Wilson’s books free of charge. To read books, go to Read Books. Hard copies of books are also still available for purchase.
7/2018. Rice. Do not eat much rice. A little occasionally is okay, but no more. It is not healthful at this time. We hope this will be resolved soon.
4/18. Pressure-cooking. The best method of cooking vegetables is pressure-cooking. You may also steam vegetables in a steamer or in a frying pan with a little water in it. The use of crock pots for making vegetables is also okay.
AVOID baking, frying, broiling, grilling, barbeques, sauteing or stir frying. Unfortunately, these methods produce AGES, which slow development. Occasional use of these methods is not too bad, but do not use them regularly.
Be sure to cook all vegetables until they are soft, not crunchy, in order to absorb the most minerals from them. Cooking does not damage the minerals in foods. It makes them more available to the body. Chop up vegetables and slice rutabaga, golden beets, celery and ginger. Then pressure-cook them for 2.5 to 3 minutes only. Never pressure cook them longer or you will overcook them and ruin them.
AVOID pressure-cooking beef. Eat it rare. Lamb chops can be pressure-cooked for about 1.5 minutes, but require a cut or maybe two to help them to cook through, especially if they are thick. You can pressure chicken legs and thighs, but there is a better method of cooking chicken. Read Food For Daily Use for details.
4/18. Hawaiian Bamboo Jade sea salt. We are once again recommending this salt, which was an older recommendation that was changed. The jade salt seems more protected, and is available on the internet. You can switch off with other sea salts such as Hain and Celtic Salt.
AVOID Himalyan pink salt, which is too high in aluminum and may contain nickel. Also, do not use a lot of Real Salt, which we previously recommended.
1/18. Roasted tahini. Each day, eat 1 tablespoon of roasted tahini, preferably organically grown. It is also called roasted sesame butter. Alternatively, eat 2 tablespoons of humus daily. Do not eat more of it. This is in addition to 2 tablespoons of toasted almond butter daily. These are important foods for development.
1/17. A vegetable mixture. With each meal, eat a vegetable medley or mix of 12 or preferably more of the preferred vegetables at each of three meals daily.
Mono meals, which we previously recommended, are not working as well. There should be a rainbow of colors on your plate at each meal:
white = daikon radish, white onion, white pearl onion, boiler onion, cipolline onion, white cauliflower
red = red onions, red pearl onions
orange = orange carrots, orange cauliflower
yellow = rutabaga, yellow onions, yellow cauliflower
green = green beans, green onions, cauliflower leaves and stems, leeks. A little chives are also good (newer recommendation).
blue/indigo = red cabbage, purple cauliflower, a few blue corn chips or other blue corn products
NEW OR UPDATED ARTICLES
NOTE: You will often not find the newest articles with a Google or Yahoo search because it takes up to a few weeks for the search engines to find them.
Right now, to find all the articles below: 1. Go to the Read Articles page of this website.
2. At the top of your browser click on Edit.
3. On the dropdown menu click on Find.
4. In the box that appears, type a keyword from the title of the article and hit Enter. You may have to hit Enter a few times until you get to the article.
NEW OR UPDATED ARTICLES
- How To Pay For Health Care – new, short and important article.
- Words You Should Know – This is a very short, new article about a few words that are not used much, but we believe they should be known by everyone and used more often because this is the truth of some of our current events. The words are treason, sedition and calumny.
- Chronic Yeast Infections – This is an important article because many people have yeast overgrowth. The article has been updated and is better organized.
- Bidets – The article now includes how the anal sphincter reflex system is set up. This is one of the main reasons the bidet can be used for healing and development.
- The All Patterns – This is several hair mineral patterns in which all or almost all the mineral readings, or all of a set of readings, move together. Either they all increase, decrease, or all remain basically the same. It is a very positive pattern and known in advanced acupuncture.
- The New Rules – this important article has been updated and improved. Please read this short article a number of times.
- Bodies In Space – A few corrections have been made.
- Detergents And Bad Washing Machines – updated and improved. This is an important article about how we’re being poisoned by a combination of toxic detergents and washing machines that don’t wash the detergent out of clothing.
- What Is A New Age Religion? - new, short article about an important topic.
- Cancer And Alternative Therapies – Added: avoid the ketogenic diet and intermittant fasting – they are short-term solutions. You won’t be able to eat enough cooked vegetables on those regimens.
- The End Times – a new, short article about current and coming events.
- Saving The Righteous – new, short article about how things work in the universe.
- Christian Section - This is a new page that is organized and has more articles.
- Introduction To Development Programs – revised and improved.
- Anchors And Pivots – The criteria for anchors was not correct and is corrected. We are still learning about this interesting pattern.
- Wisdom Patterns – New, important pattern basically of 9 or more anchors on a retest.
- The Tapping Procedure – this is a new development procedure for us that is working well.
- Challenges Of Aging While Following A Development Program – a new, brief article about confusion that occurs as one reaches age 60 or older while following a development program.
- Diabetes – cleaned up and improved
- Diarrhea – cleaned up and improved
- Seven Levels Or Understandings Of God – new, short article that explains ways to understands God using the 7 system.
- Learning Patterns On A Hair Mineral Test – new, short article on an interesting topic.
- The Trophoblast – improved. This article discusses the cause of cancer that few know about.
- The Rogues – A new section has been added called Living The Ten Commandments.
- Nosebleeds – new, short article with a few observations about this health condition.
- Anchors And Pivots – added the criteria for cobalt, molybdenum and lithium.
- Dry Drunk Syndromes (Two Types) – new, short article about the very common problem of people who do not drink alcohol but exhibit some behavior as if they do drink.
- Outer Space - improved
- Nuclear Power And Alternatives - updated
- Water For Drinking – updated. Look out for water labeled “purified” water or “drinking water”. These are just filtered tap water, often with a few minerals added. It is poor quality np matter what the label claims. Also, when you buy spring water in a plastic bottle, if possible pour it into a glass bottle for best freshness.
- Blue Corn Chips – updated. Only eat 8 to 10 blue corn chips per meal.
- Wise Person Patterns – new, short article about some new hair analysis patterns.
- Hybrid Cars – new, short article. Learn how the cars should be and hopefully get angry about the insane rules that now prevent all cars, trucks, buses and aircraft from being hybrids.
- Parenting And Manganese – new, short article that in animals, manganese is required for proper care of of the young. Today, the entire food supply is low in bioavailable manganese and this likely affects families and parenting.
Selenium – a very important “spiritual
mineral”. The article is
improved and better organized.
- Cleaning Up Your Mistakes – an important new article.
- Cancer And Alternative Therapies – updated and improved.
- Disease Boxes – a new, unusual article
- Implants – some corrections in this important article.
- Selenium – very important article that was updated (correction is not yet complete.)
- Introduction To Development – a little cleanup
- The Stages Of Development – completely redone and much better. Very important article for understanding your program.
- Links – updated with new vaccine-related websites that are superb.
- Toxic Potassium – completely revised and it is now a very important environmental article.
- Climate Change – a little new information was added
- Inaccurate Hair Testing – a new, short article about a common problem with hair mineral testing and what to do about it.
- Notes On The History Of Christianity – a newer article about the history about Christianity.
- The Two Branches Of Christianity – important and controversial new article about the founding of Christianity, the Roman influence, and some of the original teachings.
- Claiming Healing – cleaned up
- Black Salve – change in recommendation – the Sun Skin Salve is no longer available. We’ll try Salve-X or Virxcan-X.
- Responding To Evil – a new article about an important and somewhat difficult topic.
- Hydrotherapy Today And In The Past – a short, new article about an old and excellent healing method that must be updated for today’s yin bodies.
- The Border Crisis In America – important new article.
- The Baby Manual – added sections about sleeping alone and about pets.
- Phosphorus - improved
- Apathy And Cynicism- Overcoming Them – very important new article needed by most of us.
- Parasites – a little new information.
- Kombucha tea – additional information – we find that this tea moves people into a four lows pattern.
- Abortion – improved, with some additional reasons not to kill your babies.
- Cancer And Alternative Therapies – improved. We are learning much more about cancer.
- Caring For Dogs – cleaned up and now there is a much expanded section on supplements for dogs and a procedure for doing coffee enemas with dogs.
- Prenatal Care – reorganized, cleaned up and has new material.
- The Fathers- new, important article.
- Down Sex – cleaned up.
- The Missions Of Abraham And Jesus – a new article that we hope people will like and won’t feel it is blasphemous and non-religious.
- The Food Story – new, very important article needed to understand the development diet and development, in general.
- The Regulatory State – This is a very important article. It is cleaned up and improved.
- The Bible And The 7 System – new article.
- Interventions – corrected and some new information.
- Women’s Special Missions - new
- Basic Economics - redone
- Mercury Toxicity - improved
- The Development Program Supplement List – updated and clarified.
- Whole-Food, Food-Based And Other Supplement Issues – redone and better
- Intravenous Nutrient And Drug Therapies
- Prenatal Care
- The Seven Human Bodies
- Blood And Urine Tests During Development Programs
- Types Of Bodies
- The Big Lie Technique - improved
- Introduction To This Website – this is a revised version of the Big Picture article and very important
- Beryllium – new, short article about a toxic metal that is associated with violence and other toxic effects.
- Complaints About The Bible – cleaned up
- The Bible And Development - improved
- Bible Prophesy - improved
- Bidets – this article is much improved with more detail
- Beef – new article
- Balance Concept In Healing - improved
- Batteries - corrected
- Heirloom Cows And Vegetables – new article about better beef and vegetables
- Beauty - redone, much better
- Blood Tests Versus Hair Tests – new article comparing blood and hair tests and why the results are often different.
- Lecithin – improved. We are finding that some people need a supplement of 1200-2400 mg of lecithin every day. This seems to apply more to women.
- Healthy Attitudes – improved (attitudes.healthy.htm)
- Attention Deficit Disorder - improved
- The Atkins Diet - improved
- Arrogance – improved
- Food For Daily Use – only plain goat yogurt is a food for daily use, not any other dairy products.
- Arteriosclerosis – improved and better organized
- Zirconium – a short, new and somewhat unusual article about why some women act very sexy and teasing. (zirconium.htm)
- Anxiety And Panic Attacks – improved. We added the use of lecithin as a remedy for anxiety that occurs during a development program. (anxiety.htm)
- Beyond Antibiotics – improved (antibiotics.htm)
- The Care Of Cows With The Development Method – much improved and expanded. (cows.htm)
- The Low Body Procedures – added the cold sitz bath.
- The Cold Sitz Bath – a new, short article about a procedure that can help with prostate and other problems.
- Anti-Oxidants – updated.
- Anorexia – cleaned up.
- The Flight Analogy To Understand Hair Mineral Patterns – still being updated. This is an excellent way to understand some of the hair analysis patterns.
- Anal Itching – improved and updated
- Beef – new, important articles
- Almond Butter – improved and corrected
- Activation – new article about a way to help heal the planet.
- Become An Agent – updated. Important article
- How Long Does Healing Take? - a new article.
- Diabetes – completely updated. One of the epidemics of the 21st century explained.
- The Liver And Its Problems – reorganized and improved. A basic article if you want to understand our modern world.
- AGES or Advanced Glycation End Products – new material. A very important article to understand the cooked vegetable diet.
- Digestion – updated and corrected
- The Rogues – new small section added about women and the rogues.
- Turnaround Therapy, A Powerful Teaching Method – new, important article.
- Food For Daily Use – several important little changes.
- Reasons For Rogue Secrecy – a short new article about the reasons for secrecy.
- Acupuncture – cleaned up and corrected in few ways.
- Addison’s Disease - clarified
- 5G – new article. Scary, but guides say it won’t be fully implemented.
- Addiction – cleaned up
- Carbohydrate Addiction – cleaned up
- Twin Souls – new material added
- Mixup, A Powerful Psychological Weapon – new important article, will be expanded
- Settling In – this new pattern was added to the Hair Analysis Section of the Read Articles page.
- Low Flat Line – this interesting new pattern was added to the Hair Analysis Section of the Read Articles page. It is associated with drug addictdion.
- Adhesions – cleaned up and updated
- Bodies – Basic Anatomy And Physiology – improved
- The Life Chart - corrected
- Psychosomatic Symptoms – Acting Out Your Life – new article on a common source of symptoms.
- Levels Of Creation And The 7 System – new, important article about how life is organized.
- The Irony of Socialism And Communism – new article, and a humorous example of one problem with socialism and communism.
- The Baby Manual – a lot of cleanup and corrections
- Plating, Hardening and Tempering – cleaned up
- Blue Or Purple Corn - updated
- Minerals And The Energy Ceneters – With Notes About Cancer - improved a lot
- Rape – some new material was added in the Introduction section
- Hair Sampling Procedures – updated
- Minerals And The 7 System – very cleaned up
- Personality Patterns And Psychological Interpretation of Hair Tests – updated
- Joy Patterns – new, important article about hair mineral testing
- Vectors – new - more advanced hair test interpretation article
- Anthropomorphic Qualities Of Minerals – new, short article about psychology
- Counseling And The 7 System – updated. This is a short article for all Helpers and others who counsel people.
- Colonic Irrigation – cleaned up and better written
- Cooked Versus Raw Food – updated
- Healing The Earth – updated. This article will continue to be updated every few months as the cleanup of earth progresses.
- The Weston Price Diet – updated and corrected
- Warning About Fermented Cod Liver Oil – this is a new short article
- Complications That Arise On Development Programs - updated
- Compensations And Adaptations – The Basis For The Stress Theory Of Disease - updated
- Compensated Hair Mineral Tests - updated
- George Carver – An Inspiring Story – cleaned up.
- Canned Foods - updated
- Children’s Nutrition Programs - updated
- Chiropractic - updated
- “From Those To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected” – new important article.
- Minimum Wage Laws – Pure Communist Evil
- Healthy Attitudes – cleaned up
- Ballet - updated
- Newsletters – a new page with our newsletters.
- The Balance Concept - updated
- Persistence - updated
- Our Narrative – new article about the big picture in the world
- Mineral Bioavailability – cleaned up
- Bible Complaints – new article
- Bible Lessons – cleaned up
- The Bible As A Guide – cleaned up
- How To Write, Based On The 7 System – new information added
- Morality And The 7 System - improved
- 7 Steps To Personality Integration - improved
- 7 Steps To Reading Comprehension – cleaned up
- Seven Laws Of Noah – improved
- Receiving Guidance - improved
- How To Evaluate Advice To Make The Wisest Decisions – cleaned up
- Minerals And the 7 System, with notes about cancer – new information
- What Is The Meaning Of Life? – cleaned up
- Character Flaws – new material
- Unsexy – Some new information added
- Genetic Paths – new, interesting short article
- Know Your Foods – expanded and corrected
- The Pulling Down Exercise (formerly titled The Pushing Down Exercise) – a little new material.
- Diversity Thinking – an important new article.
- Food For Daily Use – the best chicken is dark meat chicken.
- Understanding Yin And Yang – a little new information.
- God, And How He Works – many new additions and clarifications.
- Everyone Is Depleted And Toxic – a few changes
- Downward Moving Energy And Healing – a few updates
- Maturing – better organized and a little new material
- The Big Picture - updated
- Molecular Hydrogen – We do not recommend this product
- Read Books – The entire Nutritional Balancing And Hair Analysis book is now posted on the website. We plan to break it up into 7 or more smaller books.
- Lying – new additions
- Why Does God Hate Me? – new article
- Sleep – minor changes
- Four Lows – minor changes
- Second Four Minerals - updated
- Aura Shifts And Tilts – A new article
- Food for Daily Use – added Savoy cabbage as a full-use preferred vegetable and golden beets, celery and grape tomatoes in small quantity
- Humor – new additions
- Funny Movies – an important new article
- Head Congestion Syndrome – new article
- The Mediterranean Diet – expanded and updated
- Posture – new material added
-Smoothies – added that thick soups are working well to provide cooked vegetables. Salads do not work well.
- Constipation – new material added.
- The Real Women’s Liberation – new article.
- Cancer And Alternative Therapies – some new material.
- Forging – new material added
- Introduction To Development – reorganized and new material
- The Hearts – a lot of new information
- Lying – new information added
- Spinal Twists – 2 new twists were added
- Development Shortcuts – a short new article explaining that the program is basically shortcuts to development.
- Sleep – added - drink at night if needed to avoid dehydration. Also, it is perfectly okay to get up once or twice during the night. This is sometimes best for development.
- Kitchen Setup – new article – tips for setting up your kitchen.
- Vaginal Coffee Implants – a few changes based on feedback we have received.
- The Big Picture – Changes at the beginning.
- How To Increase Energy - very important new part at the beginning of the article.
- Anchors And Pivots – improved organization and some new material.
- Introduction To Development – some changes
- Butter – updated – Butter is not a special food for development
- Food for Daily Use – we now suggest 12 or more of the preferred vegetables with every meal. Also, we now recommend goat yogurt twice a week. An excellent brand in the USA is Redhill Farm, plain.
- Silicon – article is updated – interesting mineral.
- Paul C. Eck – this is a short biography that can help one understand development science.
- The Controllers And Other Guide Creatures – much expanded.
- Vaginal Coffee Implants – added a new protocol for trauma release, starting with much less coffee.
- Magnesium – updated
- 7.Morality – corrections and improvements
- Black Salve - updated
- Pivots and anchors – new material has been added and corrections made.
- Autism – improved – linked to Anchor patterns.
- Criminal Patterns – added a paragraph about healing criminality.
- Dyslexia – new information added
- Cliff Pattern – More specific criteria about these patterns.
- The Aura – Updated and simplified.
- The Plumes – A new article about development.
- Introduction To Development – added information.
- The Seven Energy Fields – Important article about development.
- Women Masters – a new article about women who develop themselves.
- The Wizard Of Oz: A Dream Interpretation – some improvements.
- Users Versus High Integrity People, and Relationships Versus Friendships –some improvements.
- Raw Foods And Juicing – updated and improved.
- Principles Of The Law – A very important new article explaining the basics of our legal system. Everyone needs this information today.
- Lessons From The Judge Kavanaugh Situation – a short new article using this situation to explain some legal and other principles.
- Blue Corn – updated
- Dantiens – corrections.
- Arrogance – a few corrections
- Service – slight corrections
- Dogs – added a small section about which fats to feed dogs.
- Food For Daily Use, Slow Oxidizer Diet, and Fast Oxidizer Diet – only eat a little cooked garlic and ginger once or twice weekly.
- Witchcraft – general improvements
- Magic – A lot of changes
- Public Bathroom Design – new, short article
- How To Solve Problems – new article
- Coffee Enemas – added how to get the coffee into your brain, where its effects are wonderful.
- Color and Health – new article about wearing light-colored clothing and having light colors around you.
- Food For Occasional Use – a few improvements
- The Procedures Handbook – a new article that is a compilation of the development procedures. It is still being written but is partly done and available.
- Morality And The 7 System – new article. Very important.
- Cantron – updated purchasing information.
- Oxygen – a little new information.
- Homosexuality – improved
- Development And Sex – improved
- The Energy Centers – cleaned up
- Poles And Climbers – cleaned up
- Pivots And Anchors – new, interesting hair analysis patterns
- Raping To Liberate Yin Energy – updated
- Explosions And Surges – improved
- Open Water - revised
- Outer Space – new introductory article
- GMO Foods – a new update in the beginning of the article.
- Get A Brain – cleaned up
- Rubidium – a few minor improvements
- Open Water – a few details added
- Shape Technology – new, interesting article
- Rocking Pattern – a little new material added.
- All Is Well Pattern – this was added to the Read Articles page and is a very good hair analysis retest pattern.
- Elves – a lot of corrections were made.
- Phosphorus – cleanup, new material and better organization.
- Soul Science – corrections.
- Merkabah – factual corrections
- Trauma Retracing – a little new material
- Cliff Patterns – article was redone
- Criminal Patterns – updated with the addition of another cliff pattern.
- Colloidal Silver – added a new reference
- Propolis – updated
- Down Healing – a number of corrections
- Forging – improved clarity
- Women-Sex Talk – much improved.
- All About Marriage – improved.
- How Important Is Diet? – new
- Rape – added the ‘crushing’ effect, hatred of all men because a few rape.
- Clothing – cleaned up a little
- Homeopathy – more about the problems with homeopathy
- The Sexual Order – better explanation
- Food For Daily Use – Added an explanation of why we need blue corn chips, though we do not like chips, in general.
- Poisoning – added a short important section at the beginning of the article.
- What is Spirituality? – new article
- Is Development Science Satanism or Devil Worship? – improved
- Know Your Vegetables – new.
- Sunglasses – new.
- Workaholic Pattern – better criteria.
- Criminality Patterns – Cleaned up.
- Coffee Enemas – avoid high-caffeine and green or light roast coffees.
- Veterinary Page – cleaned up.
- Malnourished Patterns – new.
- Toxic Metals – corrected a small typo
- The Oral Coffee Hold – cleaned up
- Anxiety And Panic Attacks – cleaned up
- Turmeric – new
- Eyes – new diseases added
- Introduction To Development – new material
- Wellness – updated
- Prenatal Vitamin Problems – new
- Deep Muscle Therapy - new
- Calcium shell – cleaned up
- Hard Core – new
- Ears – added material
- Hair Analysis Concepts – cleaned up
- Releasing – reorganized
- The Sodium/Potassium Ratio – cleaned up
- Women And Development – cleaned up
- The Sting or Fire Retracing – new
- Rubidium – new material
- The Hill Pattern – cleaned up
- Sodium – better organized and a little new material
- Four Pains That Are Common During A Development Program – new material
- Retracing – Cleanup
- Four Lows Pattern – Cleanup and small corrections
- Vitamin D – mostly a warning
- Food For Daily Use – added a warning against baking vegetables with olive oil.
- Fast Oxidizer Diet and Slow Oxidizer Diet – added a warning against baking vegetables in olive oil, which should not be heated.
- Autonomic Nervous System Health – cleaned up and clarified.
- Becoming God’s Servant To Overcome Brainwashing – improved.
- Salt rub – a little additional information.
- The Vagina – recommended lower concentration of hydrogen peroxide for safety.
- Angels – the article was updated and corrected, and more warnings added about the unreliability of most angels.
Home | Find A Practitioner | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detoxification Protocols
Courses | The Free Basic Program