THE LIST OF WAYS DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE INTERACTS WITH PERSONALITY
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
WHOLE SYSTEM BEHAVIORS
- Energy And Personality
- Yang and Yin and Personality
- Lifestyle And Personality
- The hair mineral levels do not measure the total amount of a mineral in the body. However, they often give an indication of how much is present.
- Anthropomorphic qualities of minerals. This means that the quality of the mineral, such as hardness, affects the personality. For example, cadmium is very hard and it hardens the personality, as well.
- Hardeners, Plating
MINERAL RATIOS AND PERSONALITY
- The sodium/potassium ratio
- The calcium/magnesium ratio
THE OXIDATION TYPES AND PERSONALITY
- Fast, slow, mixed and four lows.
- Initial Patterns And On Retests Only
- Movement patterns
- death and suicide patterns
- bacterial, viral, parasitic, fungal, other
- Sexually-transmitted diseases
POISONING (many types)
- Brain removal or “trimming”
- Brain Architecture, meaning how the brain sits in the skull. Any hit on the head can alter this.
- Impaired circulation
- short head – a malformation or stuck cranial bones.
- 3 levels of brain problems – physical, animal and tuning
- OMEGA-3 fatty acids
- leaky gut
- other causes for food intolerance
- yeast problems
- brain allergies
- Implants, spikes
- Cell phones, cell towers and other EMF
OTHER BIOCHEMICAL ASPECTS
- cell membrane permeability
- food effects – spicy, AGES, aldehydes, amigos
- brain diabetes
- problems with the main soul, director souls or mental souls
- soul sickness and soul traumas anywhere in the body.
- soul loss and replacement with less advanced souls
- cord problems, which may involve an oversoul and/or a Father (source of souls)
- twin problems. All souls have a twin, who can be ill or traumatized and this affects the other twin.
SUBTLE ENERGY LEVEL
- problems in the channel system
- problems in the 7 energy centers
- problems in the energy fields, also called the subtle energy “bodies”.
- problems in the dantiens
- loss of guide creatures
- witchcraft and voodoo effects – common, such as curses, hexes, spells, etc.
- slow development
- upward-moving energy = body influences brain, which is incorrect.
- heart disease
MEDICAL DRUGS AND PROCEDURES
- adverse effects of drugs. Many drugs affect the nervous system
- effects of surgery
- Temperament. This means that some aspects of temperament are genetically determined.
- congenital means present at birth, but not genetic. Some call these effects epigenetic.
- congenital metal and chemical toxicity
- congenital nutrient deficiencies
- lack of development at birth
- birth trauma
- language can affect thinking and brain activity
- laws and customs
- love and service
- lack of forgiveness