THE MISSIONS OF ABRAHAM, SARAH, AND YESH OR YESHUA (Jesus)
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© February 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. THE MISSIONS OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH
III. THE MISSIONS OF YESHUA
WHY TALK ABOUT RELIGION?
The study and practice of religion is extremely important. It is so important that some authors say all human beings have a religion, even if they don't realize it.
For example, modern “religions” include leftism, faith in the medical profession, environmentalism, and secular humanism although none of these are usually called religions.
The information in this article may seem unusual. It was given to the author by souls who say they were present when the Hebrew and Christian religions began. They say there were quite specific goals or missions in the founding of these religions that had to do with birthing what is today known as Western culture.
IS THIS ARTICLE BLASPHEMY?
This article claims that the Hebrew and Christian religions have been attacked from the start and degraded from their true magnificence.
Some will find this idea extremely offensive. They say the religions are the word of God and are perfect just as they are.
There is no intent to offend. However, the souls who are providing the information in the article tell us that our Hebrew and Christian religions are not perfect and they want the full magnificence of our religions restored.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR RELIGIONS?
An alien group has been in partial control of the earth for many thousands of years. The Bible calls them Satan. This word is related to the English words sated or satiated. They mean full of themselves. However, the details fo their activities were not allowed to be in the Bible. On this website, this group is called the Rogues.
II. THE MISSIONS OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH, AND THE HEBREW RELIGION
THE OVERALL MISSION
The overall mission was to bring forth a thoroughly scientific and truth religion on planet earth. To do this, there were a number of specific missions:
1. TO TEACH THAT THERE EXISTS TWO BASIC TYPES OF LIFE FORMS
Humans, earth animals and plants are examples of coarse matter beings. However, there are also trillions of fine matter beings. Most people cannot see these because they are made of a much less dense form of matter. They include beings with whom some people are familiar such as angels, elves and souls.
This mission has succeeded only partially. Most people have heard of of angels, elves and souls. However, the scientific and medical communities deny their existence and the schools do not teach about them.
2. TO TEACH THE BIOLOGICAL CONCEPT OF CREATION. This is the idea that the earth and the other planetary bodies are not the result of a big explosion in space, as is still taught today. In truth, the planet was birthed by an extremely large being that lives in outer space.
We are part of her, connected by fine wires, and this can never change. She loves us dearly and this, too, never changes. We are part of a family of planets and creatures, not some sort of 'space accident'.
3. TO TEACH EOPLE THAT EACH CAN HAVE A PERSONAL AND DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CREATOR BEING IN SPACE
At the time of the founding of the Hebrew religion, people often did not pray directly to their gods. Most people were seen as too stupid, sinful, or too weak to contact their gods directly.
They were instructed to ask their religious leaders to pray for them. In other words, one had to have an intercessor or “middleman” in order to communicate with the spiritual realm.
A very important mission of the Hebrew patriarchs was to teach the truth that the souls of every person connect with the creator being. This mission has succeeded to a degree. The Hebrew religion started out well, but later a Hebrew priesthood developed.
2. TO BRING IN A NEW LANGUAGE – EBRE – THAT IS REALLY AN ANCIENT LANGUAGE SPOKEN THROUGHOUT THE COSMOS
I am told this is another somewhat failed mission. They brought the Hebrew language. However, early on it became mixed with other languages. The alphabet was changed and a letter added. Many words were changed, as well.
3. TO UPGRADE THE GENETICS OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN ORDER TO SEED A NEW IMPROVED RACE OF HUMAN BEINGS.
This mission is described in the Old Testament if one “reads between the lines”. Ways it was done were:
- Toughening and weeding out the weak Hebrew people through almost continuous hardships, persecution, and warfare that began early in the history of the Hebrews.
For example, the Hebrews were taken captive many times, and their faith tested under many circumstances. Those who could not handle this life died, in most cases, leaving only the strong and smart ones to continue the race. The most recent slaughter was by Adolf Hitler, for example. The smart ones escaped while many others died.
- In the Book of Exodus, we are told that Moses was ordered to kill those who worshipped the golden calf, a symbol of the old pagan religion of Egypt that was forbidden to the Hebrew people.
- Some believe that the tablets upon which were written the 10 Commandments were made of slightly radioactive rock. Those exposed to them – the Cohanim and the Levites, mainly – developed genetic mutations, some of which were helpful.
- Just walking in the desert of Sinai for 40 years toughened the people and killed off the weak and feeble-minded ones.
- The kosher laws helped. The people were told to avoid the pig, the main food animal of the day. They were told to eat lamb, a more spiritually-oriented and much cleaner animal whose meat promotes development.
- Other mechanisms may have been used, as well, including various Mosaic and other laws about marriage, inheritance and other subjects that favored the wise and discouraged the stupid ones from having as many children.
4. TO BRING FORTH A NEW LEGAL CODE
This system of law is the basis for Western civilization. It includes the Ten Commandments, the Golden Rule, the Biblical Food Laws and the Law Of Cause And Effect (as you sow, so shall you reap).
This was a major mission that succeeded well. The Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, for example, have been preserved in their original form and the original words. They are the basis for ALL of the advanced civilizations in the world today.
This was and is a milestone for planet earth. People take our legal system for granted in the Western nations, and this is a big mistake. It is a very fragile legal system. It is practically the only one on planet earth that respects all life and rejects brutality, such as murder, lying, stealing, and rape.
We know that some do not agree. However, we say you are not well-informed or you would agree that the Ten Commandments were and are a great leap forward for humanity.
This truth has been removed from the schools and even from most television programming by those who would destroy Western nations. These forces include secular people, liberals, progressives, socialists, communists and other left-wing groups. Biblical values are also under attack from Islamic forces.
The rogues. Behind this attack is a group from another planet that seeks to control this planet more completely using their very advanced technologies. On this website they are called the Rogues. The Bible calls them Satan.
Biblical legal values, and this alone, stands in the way of tyranny and horror, of which the earth has had plenty. Most people have very short memories of the horror of:
- Mao Tse Tung in communist China, who murdered 60 to 70 million Chinese people.
- The communist Soviet Union. One leader, Josef Stalin, murdered at least 7 million people in Ukraine and many more in Russia.
- Adolf Hitler in Nazi (National Socialist) Germany, the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini, and emperor Hirohito of Japan. They started World War II, which cost half a billion lives.
5. TO TEACH DEVELOPMENT TO MANKIND
Development is the highest calling for a human being. It is a series of genetic changes in the body that requires superior nutrition and deep detoxification of the body. It leads to a much longer life, much better health and the unfolding of unusual abilities.
This is a very important mission that failed. We are attempting it again via this website and just a few others. We urge people to pay attention and not ignore the articles about development on this website. It is very important for the future of planet earth and the safety of all her people.
6. TO BRING FORTH THE CONCEPT OF THE SOUL
The souls are the life force and the intelligence of every living being in the universe. They are the animating force inside every human being, animal or plant. The body is just a shell without the souls and cannot survive more than a few minutes on its own.
All people have souls that control the body, regardless of their race, skin color, gender, sexual preference or any other quality or characteristic. Some souls are more advanced or mature than others, but all people have them. This is what unifies us all and is the reason that any teaching about differences between people is utterly and completely wrong. We are all souls!
This means we are not just bodies or just flesh, as some are teaching today. For the same reason, all people should rule themselves and are better at it than any centralized government. This is the rationale for liberty and self-government.
Also, unborn children are not just hunks of flesh to be killed at will. As early as two days after conception, millions of souls begin to enter the unborn child. They bring with them their hopes, desires and plans for a fulfilling life for the newly conceived child. Abortion interrupts this important process and needs to be considered very carefully and never taken lightly or done “on demand”.
Those in control of our planet do not want people to know about souls or to communicate directly with them. If we could communicate freely, controlling the people and fine matter creatures of earth would be much more difficult.
This mission has succeeded, in part. Most people know have heard of souls. However, their understanding is very limited and usually incorrect.
7. TO BRING FORTH A SYSTEM OF SELF-GOVERNMENT
This was totally new for most people on earth. They were used to kings and dictators. This mission has succeeded to a degree. Power-hungry dictators still control many nations on earth. The Western nations are best in this regard, with the United States leading the way.
However, self-government and limited government power are very fragile and under great attack by the rogues and other groups. One of the ways they they have greatly reduced self-government around the world is with the government agencies, sometimes called the Regulatory State. Instead of laws made by the representatives of the people, most laws are now made by unelected and corrupt government agencies. Their regulations affect everything from automobiles and our food to medical care, education and much more.
The opposite of self-government is tyranny, an older word that needs reviving to describe the regulatory or administrative state. The people must rule, not an unelected and unaccountable bureaucracy that is basically a rogue idea.
Self-government is truly wonderful, but it is fragile. Understanding of it has been removed from the school system and young people haven’t a clue as to how their rights and freedoms have been removed, often in the name of safety, non-discrimination or some other high-sounding phrase.
9. TO BRING FORTH A BOOK THAT WOULD BE A GUIDE FOR LIVING OR WISDOM MANUAL
This mission has been fouled and damaged badly. The wisdom book was brought forth by Moses and other patriarchs. It was a rather small book, smaller than any one of the five books of the current Torah.
However, as time passed, priests and others added to the wisdom book, as it was called, until today the original intent and instructions are so mixed up and mixed in with superstition and ritual that they are unrecognizable. We hope this mission is revived soon, or perhaps a copy of the original Wisdom Book will be found.
10. TO TEACH PEOPLE THE FOOD LAWS
This involved teaching people about the lamb as the main animal to eat, not the pig, which was the dominant food animal at the time. The pig led to gross sensual beliefs and practices. Eating more lamb and no pig products lead to a spiritual orientation.
We believe the food laws at one time also included the importance of eating cooked vegetables and not fruit, sugar or chemicalized or spoiled food.
III. THE MISSIONS OF JESUS
I am told that his missions were:
1. TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE BRUTAL AND CANCER-LIKE ROMAN EMPIRE UPON THE EARTH
At the time of the birth of Jesus, Rome was an unstoppable force. They destroyed every civilization they encountered to the degree that the civilization opposed Roman beliefs. Ideas and beliefs they disliked were self-government, freedom of speech and action, respect and rights for women, and independent military organizations.
The Romans practiced slavery, oppression of women, brutality, and pagan rituals, which were often cruel and sickening. They also were famous for “Roman orgies” which were sexual orgies in which women were brutalized and often killed for pleasure.
They also loved their gladiator spectacles, which were often little more than bloody sacrifices of prisoners and slaves to the Roman gods.
Conquered nations were treated terribly. If they objected, the entire nation was often slaughtered without any trial or recourse. This is what they did to the Hebrew people in 70 AD (see below).
2. TO SAVE A REMNANT OF THE HEBREW PEOPLE FROM ANNIHILATION BY THE ROMANS
At the time Jesus lived, many people could see that one day the Romans would tire of the Hebrew people and kill them all. The Hebrews complained about mistreatment and tried to practice their own religion, which was against Roman law.
Jesus told his followers to leave CANAAN, the correct name of the land in which they lived. He told them to go to other lands to save their lives.
This mission was successful. Most Hebrew lives were saved when the Romans decided to destroy the Hebrew Temple and kill all the Hebrews in 70 AD.
History books record this event as the diaspora of the Hebrew people and this is accurate. What the history books do not say is that it was a plan that was started a full 40 or so years before by Jesus.
3. TO EMPHASIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE. This mission succeeded and the New Testament of the Bible has helped bring forth more love to the world.
4. TO BRING THE BIBLE TO THE NON-HEBREW PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
This was a very important mission to improve life on earth. It succeeded, in part, when the Roman Emperor Constantine converted the entire Roman Empire to the new religion of Roman Catholicism in 325 AD.
A changed Bible. I am told that by the time of the birth of Jesus, the original Hebrew Bible, which was called the “Book Of Life”, had been greatly expanded and changed from the original text.
The original book was much shorter than the present-day Torah. It was not a detailed history book as it is today. Also, there were few holidays besides Passover and the New Year’s celebration.
The original Hebrew Bible was a manual for living. It included:
- THE ONE GOD. This was a new and unfamiliar idea. Most world religions at the time had many gods who loved sex and war, and often treated each other with cruely.
The new God, one of whose names was Adonai, was also invisible and everywhere, rather than found in a statue or particular place or time. This was a difficult idea for many people to understand.
- CREATION. The manual included the familiar creation story. However, the story was simpler and explained that the Garden Of Eden was a nearby place where mankind was seeded and where people lived peacefully for a long time until problems arose.
The early people were not naked, however, and there were many plants and even meats for them to eat. However, they were not allowed eat fruit or any sugary food. These were food for the gods and for developed people only.
- DEVELOPMENT. The idea of development was in the original manual. It is the means by which one can live a long and healthy life, and develop special abilities such as some of those that Jesus demonstrated.
- THE MORAL LAWS. These included the present-day Ten Commandments, The Golden Rule, and The Law Of Cause And Effect (“As you sow, so shall you reap”).
- They also included rules forbidding rape, homosexuality, and abortion except in special circumstances that threatened the life of the mother.
- They also included rules forbidding human sacrifice, sex with animals and cruelty toward anyone for any reason.
- RULES ABOUT DAILY LIVING. These included:
- The dietary rules, which were to extend life and included many of the present-day Kosher laws.
- Rules about cleanliness, such as when to wash the hands and the body, how to wash clothing and how to keep one’s home clean.
The prohibition against sex during a woman’s menstrual period and during pregnancy.
- RULES FOR RAISING CHILDREN
- It also included the requirement that all children be breastfed for three (3) years.
- RITUALS. These included four rituals: 1. The ritual of marriage. This is the basis of community and is also for child-raising.
Marriage is the blending of male and female, warm and cool forces of nature, power and harmony, linear and circular energy, and much more. It was usually for life.
However, divorce was allowed in the case of infidelity that would spread sexually-transmitted disease and it was allowed if there was any cruelty or physical abuse. Emotional abuse was also forbidden and was a reason for divorce.
Children were to have a male and female parent, in all cases. If this was not possible, a man and a woman would be assigned as god-parents of the child and would have to spend a certain amount of time with their god-child.
2. Circumcision. This is necessary to protect women from rape. The ritual is slightly painful. However, when done at the eighth day of life, as is the rule, it is not too hard on the child.
A special tool is used in the Hebrew ritual that makes it quick and fairly painless. Anesthesia is allowed.
In contrast, doing it later, as is done in the Islamic world today, is extremely traumatic. They do not allow anesthetic, which is also horrible.
Other rituals involving cutting the clitoris, rape of any kind, ritual murder such as “honor killing”, are strictly forbidden.
3. Death and burial. Bodies must not be allowed to lay around and rot. This is really a cleanliness rule.
4. The Rite Of Puberty. This is still present in the Hebrew religion as the Bar Mitzvah for boys and Bas Mitzvah for girls. However, today, the Bar Mitzvah and Bat or Bas mitzvah has been hollowed out to the point that it is worthless.
The real Bar mitzvah. The words mean “one who is subject to the laws and commandments”. It has been mistranslated to mean “son or daughter of joy or goodness”. This is absolutely wrong. Read about it in Wikipedia, for example!
The ritual has to do with becoming accountable for one’s speech and actions. It is a solemn, serious moment in a child’s life, not a “party atmosphere”, as it is today in most Jewish congregations.
The ritual must occur when a child shows signs of reaching puberty. This is embarrassing for some children who develop early or late. However, it is important that it be done this way.
It was not a public ritual, as it is today, and it is not about joining the community, as it is today in Jewish tradition. It is largely private, within the family. Joining the community of adults occurred later, around the age of 17 or 18, with what we know of today in Jewish and Catholic life as confirmation. This is a separate phenomenon.
- Other rules. The “Book Of Life” also contained rules about divorce, and legal matters in the case of death of a spouse, death of a child, or death of a relative.
There were rules for child-rearing, and respect for women, children, the poor and aged.
There were rules of inheritance and rules for action during a war such as the treatment of prisoners to prevent rape and other standard horrors of war.
There were also rules about strangers, innkeepers, humane treatment of animals, and a prohibition against having sex with animals (a common practice of the time).
This mission succeeded well when the Roman emperor Constantine decided to convert the entire Roman conquered lands to the new religion of Roman Catholicism.
5. TO RESTORE THE HEBREW RELIGION BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL “BOOK OF LIFE” THE PATRIARCHS HAD GIVEN AND STRIP AWAY ALL SORTS OF RITUALS, HOLIDAYS, TEACHINGS AND MORE THAT HAD OVERTAKEN THE HEBREW RELIGION IN AN EFFORT TO DESTROY IT.
This mission proved much more difficult because people had become used to the Hebrew religion of the time and did not want to change. This mission still exists and has not been fulfilled at this time in history.
History records the corruption of the Hebrew religion by groups such as the Pharisees, Saducees, and even the Essenes and other splinter groups that had grown up in Canaan. These proved hard to eradicate.
6. ESTABLISH A BIBLE-BASED CONTINENT (NOT NATION) ON EARTH. The idea was that this would be a model upon which the other nations would build and copy. This was a difficult mission that is still in progress. That continent is North and South America and it is indeed better than the rest of the planet in terms of Biblical thinking. However, it has slipped in the last century and the entire project is threatened at this time.
7. TO ESTABLISH A WORLD CONCIL OF CHURCHES TO MEDIATE DISPUTES AMONG THE CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS.
This is also proving to be a difficult mission. Christianity has splintered into several hundred competing denominations, many of which fight among themselves, weakening the entire religious movement around the planet.
The Hebrew religion has also splintered into at least three denominations or groups, weakening that religion’s influence. This mission is ongoing at this time.
8. TO UNITE ALL OF HUMANITY UNDER THE BANNER OF ONE RELIGION BASED ON THE BIBLE. This has also proven to be difficult. Problems are 1) the communist nations that do not want anything to do with the Bible, 2) certain religions that do not want to change to conform to Biblical principles and 3) attacks on the Bible from all sides today – left wing, liberal, secular, scientific and other.
For these reasons, this mission is not going as well as most of the others at this time.
9. TO TEACH THAT ONE CAN HAVE A VERY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. In other words, God is not a distant and hard-to-reach person or concept. This mission has succeeded, in part.
When YESHua came, he tried to get rid of the Hebrew priesthood, who secretly worked for the Romans, but he was not successful.
At Nicea in 325 AD, the Roman Emperor Constantine set up the very formal and hierarchical Catholic priesthood. This consists of the cardinals, the bishops, and other layers of authority and bureaucracy that stand between the people and their God. This was another big step backwards.
This remained the rule on earth until The Reformation, started by Martin Luther (1483-1546). His boldness in attacking the Catholic Church slowly led to a much more direct connection between the people and their God.
This led directly to the growth of the protestant denominations of the 17th and 18th centuries. In fact, this was a direct cause of the American Revolution, which was part of the protestant movement in the world. It was about freedom to worship God in one’s own way. There were Catholics involved in America’s founding, but not many.
In the past century, the Evangelical Christian movement has continued the movement of a direct connection between the people and their God even further. Their ‘priests’ are called pastors, and they have even less authority over the people. It is a much more equal system.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program