THE MISSIONS OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH, AND JESUS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The movements upon the earth that we call the major Western religions had and still have specific missions and goals, although one does not usually think of religions in these terms.
This information comes via the writing of Nickolaos of Myra, better known today as Saint Nicholas. The name Santa Claus is a Dutch translation of his name. Here are some of the most important missions of the world’s major religions:
The missions were:
1. TO BRING IN A NEW RELIGION OF ONE GOD AND NO SUPERSTITION
This is one of the more important missions of the Hebrew patriarchs and prophets of the Old Testament. They did this with the Hebrew religion, but soon it became corrupted and very complex.
These problems were part of the reason for the appearance of YESHua about 4500 years after the formation of the Hebrew religion. As discussed below, YESHua was to simplify and to return the Hebrew religion to its origins. This has proven very difficult to do.
2. TO BRING IN A NEW LANGUAGE – HEBREW – THAT IS REALLY AN ANCIENT LANGUAGE SPOKEN THROUGOUT THE COSMOS
This is another somewhat failed mission. The Hebrew language was indeed brought forth. However, it is not quite correct. The alphabet was changed and a letter added. Many words were changed, as well. We discuss a little of this in An Ancient Hebrew Aphabet.
3. TO UPGRADE THE GENETICS OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE. IN OTHER WORDS, TO CREATE A SUPERIOR GROUP OF HUMAN BEINGS
This mission may sound unusual. However, it is described in the Old Testament if one “reads between the lines”. Ways it was done were:
- Toughening and weeding out the weak Hebrew people through almost continuous hardships, persecution, and warfare that began early in the history of the Hebrews.
For example, the Hebrews were taken captive many times, and their faith tested under many circumstances. Those who could not handle this life died, in most cases, leaving only the strong and smart ones to continue the race. The latest slaughter was by Adolf Hitler, for example. The smart ones escaped while the others died off.
- Other examples - Moses was ordered to kill those who worshipped the golden calf, a symbol of the old pagan religion of Egypt.
- Some believe that the tablets upon which were written the 10 Commandments were slightly radioactive rock. Those exposed to them – the Cohanim and the Levites, mainly – developed genetic mutations, some of which were helpful.
- Just walking in the desert of Sinai for 40 years toughened the people and killed off the weak and feeble-minded ones.
- The kosher laws helped. The people were told to avoid the pig, the main food animal of the day. They were told to eat lamb, a more spiritually-oriented and much cleaner animal whose meat promotes development.
- Other mechanisms may have been used, as well, including various Mosaic and other laws about marriage, inheritance and other subjects that favored the wise and discouraged the stupid ones from having as many children.
4. TO BRING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF MOSES, THE GOLDEN RULE AND OTHER VITAL LAWS, SUCH AS THE KOSHER LAWS, TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH
This was a major mission that succeeded well. The Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, for example, have been preserved in their original form and the original words. They are the basis for ALL of the advanced civilizations in the world today.
This was and is a milestone for planet earth. People take our legal system for granted in the Western nations, and this is a big mistake. It is a very fragile legal system. It is practically the only one on planet earth that respects all life and rejects brutality, such as murder, lying, stealing, rape, abortion on demand, incest, homosexuality and other bad habits of people around the world.
We know that some do not agree. However, we say you are not well-informed on the horrors of these habits or you would agree that the Ten Commandments were and are a great leap forward for humanity.
The truth has been removed from the schools and even from most television programming by those who would destroy Western nations. This is part of the attack on the Biblical legal system by the secular people, liberals, progressives, socialists communists and left-wing people. The same values are also under siege from Islamic forces, and some other groups and older religious people.
All of them are wrong and unduly influenced by the Rogues. This is a group from another planet that seeks to control this planet more completely using their very advanced technologies to influence the people of earth to vote against the Biblical legal system.
Biblical legal values, and this alone, stands in the way of tyranny and horror, of which the earth has had plenty. People have very short memories of the horror of
- Mao Tse Tung in Red China
- Lenin, Stalin and others in Communist Russia or the Soviet Union
- Adolf Hitler in Nazi or National Socialist Germany.
Together, these madmen murdered over 600 million people who were not harming a soul, all for their own power and glory.
5. TO BRING THE IDEAS OF WHAT WE CALL ‘DEVELOPMENT’ TO HUMANKIND. THIS BASICALLY MEANS A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE AND THE POSSIBILITY OF DEVELOPING CERTAIN ABILITIES
This is a very important mission that basically failed. We are trying it again via this website and a few others only. We urge people to pay attention and not ignore the articles about development on this site. It is very important for the future of planet earth and the safety of all her people.
6. TO BRING FORTH THE CONCEPT OF THE SOUL TO HUMANITY AS THE BASIC CONSCIOUSNESS OF A PERSON, ANIMAL AND PLANT
This mission has succeeded, in part. Most people know about the soul, although it is misunderstood and its importance is not known. The soul is the animating force inside a human being, animal or plant. The body is but a shell without the soul and cannot survive more than a few minutes on its own.
The souls are the life force and the intelligence of every single person. No one is better or has more souls than another. True, some souls are more advanced or mature than others, but all people have them. This means we are not just bodies or just flesh, as some are teaching today.
Because all people have souls, all people should rule themselves and are better at it than any centralized government. This is the rationale for liberty and self-government.
Also, unborn children are not just hunks of flesh to be killed at will. Even the unborn child is connected directly to what is called a Father because this is the design of the souls.
7. TO BRING FORTH A SYSTEM OF SELF-GOVERNMENT. THIS WAS TOTALLY NEW FOR MOST PEOPLE ON EARTH. THEY WERE USED TO KINGS AND DICTATORS.
This mission is related to several others mentioned above, such as the soul and the Biblical legal system. It has succeeded to a degree.
However, it is threatened by the Regulatory State. Many products and services in our society are being taken away or made much more costly by intentional bad regulations. These affect everything from automobiles and our food to medical care, education and much more.
The opposite of self-government is tyranny, an older word that needs reviving to describe the regulatory or administrative state. The people must rule, not an unelected and unaccountable bureaucracy that is basically a rogue idea.
Self-government is truly wonderful, but it is fragile. Understanding of it has been removed from the school system and young people haven’t a clue as to how their rights and freedoms have been removed, often in the name of safety, non-discrimination or some other high-sounding phrase.
8. TO CONNECT THE IDEA OF GOD TO THE SEVENTH ENERGY CENTER
The seventh energy center is literally the connector between the physical body and higher realms of consciousness that some call the Father energy. Some people call this connector the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit.
The main idea is that we have a direct connection with the divine world without needing a priest, rabbi or anyone else to “talk to God for us”. This idea was unheard of on earth at the time of the founding of the Hebrew religion.
At the time of the Hebrew founding, people did not pray to their gods. They asked their priests to pray and intercede for them. This was the standard way that people contacted their deities. Most people do not realize this. One had to have an intercessor or “middleman” in order to speak with the oracle or do much of anything in the spiritual realm.
Individuals were seen as too stupid, sinful, or too weak to contact their gods directly.
A very important mission of the Hebrew patriarchs was to change all of this. It has occurred in fits and starts. The Hebrew religion started out well, but then developed its own priesthood very early on – the Cohanim. This is recorded in the Bible, but the Bible does not say that this was a step backwards, in fact. All are supposed to be “priests” able to contact God directly. This was one of the first corruptions of the Hebrew religion.
When YESHua came, he tried to get rid of the Hebrew priesthood, who secretly worked for the Romans, but he was not successful.
At Nicea in 325 AD, the Roman Emperor Constantine set up the very formal and hierarchical Catholic priesthood. This consists of the cardinals, the bishops, and other layers of authority and bureaucracy that stand between the people and their God. This was another big step backwards.
This remained the rule on earth until The Reformation, started by Martin Luther (1483-1546). His boldness in attacking the Catholic Church slowly led to a much more direct connection between the people and their God.
This led directly to the growth of the protestant denominations of the 17th and 18th centuries. In fact, this was a direct cause of the American Revolution, which was part of the protestant movement in the world. It was about freedom to worship God in one’s own way. There were Catholics involved in America’s founding, but not many.
In the past century, the Evangelical Christian movement has continued the movement of a direct connection between the people and their God even further. Their ‘priests’ are called pastors, and they have even less authority over the people. It is a much more equal system.
9. TO BRING FORTH A BOOK THAT WOULD BE A GUIDE FOR LIVING OR WISDOM MANUAL
This mission has been fouled and damaged badly. The wisdom book was brought forth by Moses and other patriarchs. It was a rather small book, smaller than any one of the five books of the current Torah.
However, as time passed, priests and others added to the wisdom book, as it was called, until today the original intent and instructions are so mixed up and mixed in with superstition and ritual that they are unrecognizable. We hope this mission is revived soon, or perhaps a copy of the original Wisdom Book will be found.
10. TO TEACH PEOPLE THE FOOD LAWS
This involved teaching people about the lamb as the main animal to eat, not the pig, which was the dominant food animal at the time. The pig led to gross sensual beliefs and practices. Eating more lamb and no pig products lead to a spiritual orientation.
His missions were:
1. TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE BRUTAL AND CANCER-LIKE ROMAN EMPIRE UPON THE EARTH
At the time of the birth of Jesus, Rome was an unstoppable force. They destroyed every civilization they encountered to the degree that the civilization opposed Roman beliefs. Ideas and beliefs they disliked were self-government, freedom of speech and action, respect and rights for women, and independent military organizations.
The Romans loved slavery, oppression of women, brutality, and pagan rituals, which were often cruel and sickening. They also were famous for “Roman orgies” which were sexual orgies in which women were brutalized and often killed for pleasure.
They also loved their gladiator spectacles, which were often little more than bloody sacrifices of prisoners and slaves to the Roman gods.
Conquered nations were treated terribly. If they objected, the entire nation was often slaughtered without any trial or recourse. This is what they did to the Hebrew people in 70 AD (see below).
2. TO SAVE A REMNANT OF THE HEBREW PEOPLE FROM ANNIHILATION BY THE ROMANS
At the time Jesus lived, many people could see that one day the Romans would tire of the Hebrew people and kill them all. The Hebrews complained about mistreatment and tried to practice their own religion, which was against Roman law.
Jesus told his followers to leave CANAAN, the correct name of the land in which they lived. He told them to go to other lands to save their lives.
This mission was successful. Most Hebrew lives were saved when the Romans decided to destroy the Hebrew Temple and kill all the Hebrews in 70 AD.
History books record this event as the diaspora of the Jewish people and this is accurate. What the history books do not say is that it was a plan that was started a full 40 or so years before by Jesus.
3. TO EMPHASIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE. The Hebrew religion emphasizes the will, which is very important. However, Jesus spoke much more about love, which is also of critical importance.
4. TO BRING THE BIBLE TO THE NON-HEBREW PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
This was a very important mission to improve life on earth. By the time of the birth of Jesus, the original Hebrew Bible, called the “Book Of Life” had been greatly expanded and changed from the original text.
The original book was much shorter than the present-day Torah. It was not a detailed history book as it is today. Also, there were few holidays besides Passover and the New Year’s celebration.
The original Hebrew Bible was a manual for living. It included:
- THE ONE GOD. This was a new and unfamiliar idea. Most world religions at the time had many gods who loved sex and war, and often cruelly treated each other.
The new God, named Adonai, was also invisible and everywhere, rather than found in a statue or particular place or time. This was a difficult idea for many people to understand.
- CREATION. The manual included the familiar creation story. However, the story was simpler and explained that the Garden Of Eden was a nearby place where mankind was seeded and where people lived peacefully for a long time until problems arose.
The early people were not naked, however, and there were many plants and even meats for them to eat. However, they were not allowed eat fruit or any sugary food. These were food for the gods and for developed people only.
- DEVELOPMENT. The idea of development was in the original manual. It is the means by which one can live a long and healthy life, and develop special abilities such as some of those that YESHua demonstrated.
- THE MESSIAH. This idea was in the manual. The messiah would come when mankind was ready for more instruction or in the event of a catastrophe that required his intervention. However, he was not God, who was invisible and does not have a human body.
- THE MORAL LAWS. These included the present-day Ten Commandments, The Golden Rule, and The Law Of Cause And Effect (“As you sow, so shall you reap”).
- They also included rules forbidding rape, homosexuality, and abortion except in special circumstances that threatened the life of the mother.
- Rules forbidding human sacrifice, sex with animals and cruelty toward anyone for any reason.
- RULES ABOUT DAILY LIVING. These included:
- The dietary rules, which were to extend life and included most of the present-day Kosher laws.
- Rules about cleanliness, such as when to wash the hands and the body, how to wash clothing and how to keep one’s home clean.
The prohibition against sex during a woman’s menstrual period and during pregnancy.
- RULES FOR RAISING CHILDREN
- It also included the requirement that all children be breastfed for three (3) years.
- RITUALS. These included four rituals: 1. The ritual of marriage. This is the basis of community and love. It was mandatory if at all possible. In other words, there were no monks or nuns.
Marriage is the blending of male and female, warm and cool forces of nature, power and harmony, linear and circular energy, and much more. It was usually for life. However, divorce was allowed in the case of infidelity that would spread sexually-transmitted disease and it was allowed if there was any cruelty or physical abuse. Emotional abuse was also forbidden.
Children were to have a male and female parent in all cases. If this was not possible, a man and a woman would be assigned as god-parents of the child and would have to spend a certain amount of time with their god-child.
2. Circumcision. This is necessary to protect women from rape. The ritual is slightly bloody. However, when done at the eighth day of life, as is the rule, it is not too hard on the child.
A special tool is used in the Hebrew ritual that makes it quick and fairly painless. Anesthesia is allowed.
In contrast, doing it later, as is done in the Islamic world today, is extremely traumatic. They do not allow anesthetic, which is also horrible.
Other rituals involving cutting the clitoris, rape of any kind, ritual murder such as “honor killing”, are strictly forbidden.
3. Death and burial. Bodies must not be allowed to lay around and rot. This is really a cleanliness rule. The Hebrew idea of “sitting shiva” for seven days was the rule. This is period of mourning and grieving the loss of a friend or relative that helps a person come to terms with the loss and then move on. One does not go to work and friends bring in food and whatever else the person needs to live.
4. The Rite Of Puberty. This was the holiest ritual of all. It is in the present Hebrew religion as the Bar Mitzvah for boys and Bas Mitzvah for girls. However, today, the Bar Mitzvah and Bat or Bas mitzvah has been hollowed out to the point that it is worthless.
The real Bar mitzvah. The words mean “one who is subject to the laws and commandments”. It has been mistranslated to mean “son or daughter of joy or goodness”. This is absolutely wrong. Read about it in Wikipedia, for example!
The ritual has to do with becoming accountable for one’s speech and actions. It is a solemn, serious moment in a child’s life, not a “party atmosphere”, as it is today in most Jewish congregations.
The ritual must occur when a child shows signs of reaching puberty. This is embarrassing for some children who develop early or late. However, it is important that it be done this way.
It was not a public ritual, as it is today, and it is not about joining the community, as it is today in Jewish tradition. It is largely private, within the family. Joining the community of adults occurred later, around the age of 17 or 18, with what we know of today in Jewish and Catholic life as confirmation. This is a separate phenomenon.
- Rules about marriage and divorce, and legal matters in the case of death of a spouse, death of a child, and death of a relative.
- Rules for child-rearing, and respect for women, children, the poor and aged.
- Rules of inheritance and rules for action during a war such as the treatment of prisoners to prevent rape and other standard horrors of war.
- Rules about strangers, innkeepers, humane treatment of animals, no sex with animals (a common practice of the time),
However, it still contained most of the truths that we know of as the Ten Commandments Of Moses, the Golden Rule, the food laws, whose real name is not kashrut but is development foods, and much more.
This mission succeeded well when the Roman emperor Constantine decided to convert the entire Roman conquered lands to the new religion of Roman Catholicism.
5. TO RESTORE THE HEBREW RELIGION BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL “BOOK OF LIFE” THE PATRIARCHS HAD GIVEN AND STRIP AWAY ALL SORTS OF RITUALS, HOLIDAYS, TEACHINGS AND MORE THAT HAD OVERTAKEN THE HEBREW RELIGION IN AN EFFORT TO DESTROY IT.
This mission proved much more difficult because people had become used to the Hebrew religion of the time and did not want to change. This mission still exists and has not been fulfilled at this time in history.
History records the corruption of the Hebrew religion by groups such as the Pharisees, Saducees, and even the Essenes and other splinter groups that had grown up in Canaan. These proved hard to eradicate for Jesus, who certainly tried although this is not recorded in the standard gospels.
6. ESTABLISH A BIBLE-BASED CONTINENT (NOT NATION) ON EARTH. The idea was that this would be a model upon which the other nations would build and copy. This was a difficult mission that is still in progress. That continent is North and South America and it is indeed better than the rest of the planet in terms of Biblical thinking. However, it has slipped in the last century and the entire project is threatened at this time.
7. TO ESTABLISH A WORLD CONCIL OF CHURCHES TO MEDIATE DISPUTES AMONG THE CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS.
This is also proving to be a difficult mission. Christianity has splintered into several hundred competing denominations, many of which fight among themselves, weakening the entire religious movement around the planet.
The Hebrew religion has also splintered into at least three denominations or groups, weakening that religion’s influence. This mission is ongoing at this time.
8. TO UNITE ALL OF HUMANITY UNDER THE BANNER OF ONE RELIGION BASED ON THE BIBLE. This has also proven to be difficult. Problems are 1) the communist nations that do not want anything to do with the Bible, 2) certain religions that do not want to change to conform to Biblical principles and 3) attacks on the Bible from all sides today – left wing, liberal, secular, scientific and other.
For these reasons, this mission is not going as well as most of the others at this time.