by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. PROCEDURE (including sources)
WARNING #1. For black salve to work properly, you must at least rough up the skin where you will put it. Ideally, take a pin and put a few holes in the spot where you will apply black salve. Otherwise, the salve wonÕt get inside to do its job.
It is okay if the area bleeds a little. In fact, it is very good if it bleeds. The black salve will then work faster in that area.
WARNING #2: Some black salve is either fake or very weak. Only use preferably Virxcan or Feather. Be careful with other brands of black salve at this time.
WARNING #3: If you use black salve for an internal cancer by mouth (swallow it), USE IT ONLY ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS, and never more often. Some false ŌhealersÕ are suggesting to use black salve orally every day or every few days. Never do this.
WARNING #4. Black salve alone is often sufficient to get rid of skin cancers and even melanoma. However, it is not sufficient as an internal cancer remedy. It is also a little toxic, so please do more than just black salve for internal cancers.
An ancient remedy. Black salve is an ancient native American ointment used to remove tumors, yeasts and other fungi, and some other infections from the body. Its color is due to its content of bloodroot, a jet black herb. It also contains a little of several other herbs and usually contains zinc, as well.
Toxicity. This amazing remedy works well, and is inexpensive. It is quite irritating, however, so use it carefully and follow the directions exactly. It causes some reddening and perhaps some swelling, redness and aching at the site where it is applied.
Nutritional balancing science does not use remedies very much. However, most people are not healthy enough to heal their cancers and some other infections by themselves. In these cases, selected remedies are extremely useful, and the native American black salve is one of the best.
Not really a remedy. Black salve is often considered as a remedy – perhaps an alternative for skin surgery. However, black salve is actually quite different from surgery.
The salve goes to the root of an infection or cancer and kills the root. Surgery just removes the symptom, so we consider it more of a symptomatic remedy. In contrast, black salve is a complete healing process that is more permanent and more healthful than surgery or most other symptomatic remedies.
Materials needed: For small moles, warts, bumps and infections: a pin, a small Band-aid, 3% hydrogen peroxide and a cotton swab to apply the peroxide.
Larger lesions such as a large cancer will require more salve and a larger bandage to cover the area.
1. Wash. Wash the area with water and soap. This is not really necessary but is not a bad idea.
2. Puncture the lesion or mole. Stick a pin in it a few times, or if this is too unpleasant, at least scratch and rough up the area with your fingernail. This is to allow absorption of the salve.
3. Apply the salve. For small lesions of all kinds, the best way to apply the salve, in our experience, is with a pin. Be sure to cover the edges of the mole or lesion or it wonÕt work right.
The layer of salve does not need to be thick. Very thin will do, as long as you canÕt see through it. Most people use much too much, which just wastes the salve and causes a big hole in the skin in the area.
4. Cover the area for 12 to 24 hours. Place a Band-aid on top of the salve and leave it alone for 12 to 24 hours. Do not get water on the area, if at all possible, as it can wash the salve off too soon.
Try not to leave the salve on longer than 24 hours, as it is not necessary and it may irritate the skin.
5. Wash and re-bandage. After 12 to 24 hours, take off the Bandaid. The salve usually digests the skin in the area. The tissue underneath may look ugly or pussy.
Wash off extra salve with 3% hydrogen peroxide, not water! Some salve should remain in the skin. With the area clean and disinfected, cover it again with a new band-aid.
If the area foams up a lot when you wash it with the hydrogen peroxide, it means it is drawing out more toxic tissue, and that is all. It is not a problem.
6. Remove the Band-aid and repeat the cleaning with 3% peroxide, and nothing else, daily or even twice daily, if you wish. After cleaning, ideally put another Band-aid on the area, although this is not required. What is required is the hydrogen peroxide. It activates the salve and is critical to use.
7. The drawing sensation. As the salve does its work, you may feel a little drawing sensation, swelling, stiffness or inflammation at the affected site. This will go away by itself and is necessary, so donÕt try to stop it.
8. How long? In simple cases, the mole, wart or tumor will fall off by itself in about two to three weeks. This will leave a small hole which will slowly fill in by itself in another few weeks.
The healing can take longer, however, if there is a deep infection in the area. We have had it take more than two months.
9. If it does not work. Several possibilities are:
1. It will not work on your lesion. It only works on cancers, pre-cancers and some infections.
2. You did not puncture the lesion and the black salve did not get inside to do its work. For this reason, if it does not work, try it again, making sure you puncture the lesion.
3. Rarely, more than one application is needed. In these cases, the black salve can only repair the area to some degree and another application is required to finish the job.
4. Rarely, if a person is very unwell, black salve will not work. In this case, the person needs a nutritional balancing program to improve overall health and then the salve will work.
Use on internal lesions that are near the surface. Black salve is excellent for getting rid of lumps, tumors and some infections that are not on the surface of the body, but are inside and within about one inch of the skin. If they are deeper than this, follow the procedure for internal use below.
It will usually work on solid lumps, but not on cysts. To heal these sub-dermal conditions, apply the salve as close a possible to the lesion or lump as possible.
Also, apply enough black salve to open a portion of the skin large enough so that the lump can come out through the opening. This is indeed what will occur if the black salve works. It is quite amazing.
Multiple applications may be needed, especially for large lumps. However, wait until the first application is completely finished before applying more black salve. Some are recommending re-applying black salve once a week for some conditions. We do not think this is either necessary or beneficial. It mostly wastes the salve.
Discoloration. The affected area can remain a darker color for a few weeks or months. This is due to some salve that remains in the body. It fades away slowly, all by itself. This makes some people not want to use black salve on their face. However, it works well on skin lesions on the face, including skin cancers.
INTERNAL USE PROCEDURE
CAUTION! Black salve is extremely irritating to the stomach. Use only the amount recommended (no larger than a small pea), and never repeat the procedure more often than once every two weeks. We have heard of someone who ended up in the emergency room with stomach pain and some bleeding by using too much black salve, or using it too often.
Internal use by mouth is used for internal cancers that are far away from the body surface. It can also help with some systemic infections.
1. Take about 1/16 of a teaspoon by mouth, 10-15 minutes away from all food and drink before and afterwards. Roll it up into a tiny ball that is no larger than a small pea.
It tastes a bit foul, but not too bad. Just swallow it. Do not chase it with a lot of water, if possible. Use as little water as possible.
2. After taking the black salve by mouth, if possible, lay down and rest for about half an hour. This will allow the salve to properly go into action in the stomach with less interference.
3. You can repeat the procedure once every two weeks, but no more, as it can irritate the stomach a lot. More is not better!
For cancers and moles inside the mouth: Depending on the location of the growth, you may be able to stuff a large cotton ball in the area of the mouth to hold the salve in place. If not, it may be necessary to rest in bed for 12 hours to keep the salve in place.
Eyes: It is not recommended in the eyes. It can be used around the eyes, however.
Children: It can be used on children. However, keep the container tightly closed and do not let children play with it.
Pregnancy and lactation: We do not know of any problems using the salve at these times.
Inside the vagina or rectum. This can work for STDs, for example. You will need to find a way to keep the salve in place, such as with a cotton ball. You may have to rest in bed for 12 hours.
Sources for black salve. At this time, we only recommend a product called Sun Skin Salve by Virxcam. It is available in America on Amazon.com. Avoid the Dr. Christopher brand – it does not work well.
Any or all of the following may help produce the excellent results that often occur with black salve:
1. The salve is easily absorbed through the skin. However, you must puncture the mole, boil or skin blemish to which you apply it so that the salve can get inside.
2. Dabbing a little 3% hydrogen peroxide on the salve every day for as long as it takes to finish its job is extremely important. It seems to activate and facilitate the work of the salve. Never put anything else on the area except for 3% peroxide – and do this at least once a day and preferably twice.
Dip a Q-tip in the 3% hydrogen peroxide. Then just wipe it on the skin where the salve is.
3. The salve kills some infections. How this is done is discussed below, as at least ten mechanisms are involved. It works well on all trophoblast, which is the basis for all true cancers.
It also works on all pre-cancerous lesions if they are truly pre-cancerous. Sometimes doctorsÕ diagnoses are wrong about this, so beware of this problem. It also works on many bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
It does not work on most parasites, such as amoebas, nor can it be used to disinfect tissue. It only works on living tissue, not on just any surface, as does a disinfectant such as hydrogen peroxide.
4. It draws infected and usually dead tissue toward the surface of the body, wherever the salve has been applied. This is quite an amazing process, and occurs magnetically, apparently. That is, there is a magnetic attraction of the tissue to the salve application site. That is all I know about this mechanism at this time.
For example, if you apply it to your chest, the infection or tumor tissue will be drawn to the area of the chest where the salve was applied. If you eat a little of the salve, which is okay, the tumor or infection will be drawn into the stomach, primarily, and then digested there. It may be drawn into the small intestine to some degree as well, where it is also digested.
5. The salve soothes the tissues, avoiding excessive inflammation. This is very important, as removing infection and some other tissues can cause a lot of irritation. However, something in the salve seems to prevent this. A small amount of irritation can occur, however, and once in a while the salveÕs work actually causes some pain, which is not due to its action on an infection, but rather on its effect upon surrounding tissues and structures. Usually this is not a problem. If it is, a simple pain killer will usually work to reduce it.
6. The salve seems to move energy downward through the body. This is very healing in its own right. To read about this, read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
7. The salve can raise the sodium/potassium ratio in the local area where it is applied. This assists the healing of all infections, and tends to have an anti-cancer effect, as well.
Black salve contains a manganese compound, which raises the ratio. It also contains some copper and zinc. This combination is found in the product called Limcomin, which is used in nutritional balancing science to raise the sodium/potassium ratio. It also contains a small amount of vitamins A and C, also found in Limcomin.
8. The black salve is definitely a yang remedy. This means its action tends to be warming, drying and contracting. More yang remedies are often dark in color, and usually work very well today.
In contrast, yin remedies such as most herbs, high-dose vitamin vitamin C, other vitamins, homeopathy and others are often less effective today than in the past, and perhaps less safe, as well. They are often safer than many medical drugs, however, which are also quite yin.
MECHANISMS FOR KILLING INFECTIONS AND CANCER
Black salve is interesting for a number of reasons. One is the many ways that it uses to get rid of a wide variety of infections, and most tumors, as well:
1. A magnetic effect of manganese, which gives the salve its black color, and kills some infections outright. Magnetism is a very complex healing science. It is done safely with black salve. I do not recommend it otherwise because it is difficult to do well and safely. However, using black salve it is easy and quite safe.
2. Compounds of colloidal silver, copper and gold found in the salve. Some of these are there naturally, while others may be added in tiny quantity by mixing in certain herbs. Silver and copper, for example, are excellent germ killers in their own right.
The salve may move some copper and silver to the infection site.
3. It seems to signal the body to withdraw some iron from the blood and substitute more copper in the blood. This is a common mechanism the body uses often to kill infections of many kinds. Iron favors infection, while bioavailable copper tends to have a more anti-infective effect.
4. It appears to increase circulation, oxygenation and even hydration of the nearby tissues. All of these are helpful for fighting infection.
5. It may cause an increased allergic response. This is a histamine response, and important to open up the infection site in order to promote infection-fighting.
6. It releases some hydrogen peroxide at the infection site. This is another common way the body fights infections. You must also dab a little 3% hydrogen peroxide on the skin where you put the salve, once or twice every day. This activates the salve in some way.
7. It is able to trace an infection or cancer to a root blood supply and cut off the blood supply. This is a key to its action. By cutting off the blood supply, the infection or cancer dies from the root and will not come back, unlike surgery, which often causes cancers to resurface later.
Cancers. Black salve is often helpful to remove tumors anywhere on the body. It can be tried for advanced cancers, though it must be used aggressively in these cases, and with a nutritional balancing program, in all cases. I do not suggest it for advanced cancers, but it may help, without a doubt.
Pre-cancerous moles and other skin lesions. The salve will remove most pre-cancerous moles and some other skin lesions or blemishes.
Infections. It can be used for some infections, particularly fungal, bacterial, some viral infections, and perhaps others. It is usually worth a try, as it does no harm and is not costly.
Keep your black salve preferably in a cool, dry, dark, safe location. Keep the cover on tightly. Do not refrigerate it. It will last for years this way without losing its potency.
If the salve dries out: Rejuvenate it by adding a drop or two of only open water or Ice Age Glacial Spring water. If these are not available, add a drop of fresh spring water. Never use distilled water. If you accidentally use distilled water, put the salve in the sun for 1 hour at noon in the summer and hopefully it will be restored.
1. Cancer Salves, A Botanical Approach To Treatment by Ingrid Naiman