MORE ADVANCED HELP WITH NUTRITIONAL BALANCING SCIENCE
Updated October 20, 2017
GOALS OF THE MORE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
To learn how to assist others to follow a nutritional balancing program. The program will also deepen the knowledge of the helper and provides important research in nutritional balancing science.
HOW THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM WORKS
If you are accepted into the more advanced helping program, we will assign you a coach. You will send a copy of all hair tests, along with the other information we need to interpret the tests, to your coach.
The coach will review the mineral test and other information with Dr. Wilson. He and the medical team then set up the program for your client. The team has over 100 years combined experience with this program.
Your coach will then share the details of the program with you and answer brief questions, as well. In this way, you will be able to administer the program to your client exactly as it is set up.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
1. Complete the Basic Helping Program in nutritional balancing. To learn about the Basic Helping Program, click here.
Some people ask if they can skip this requirement. However, we find that those who do not complete the basic help courses do not have enough background, which increases the work of the coaches. It is important to have this background in nutritional balancing science.
2. Agree to our procedures. Be willing to review all tests with your coach, and to administer the programs exactly as they are set up for you. Also, you must continue to follow your own nutritional balancing program fully. We also donŐt allow any Facebook groups.
In addition, we ask all the more advanced helpers to uphold very high ethical, moral and professional standards. This is critical for our safety legally and professionally. Also, nutritional balancing is based upon truth and integrity and we want our helpers to practice it, as well, in every area of their lives.
3. Apply for the more advanced helping program. To do this, Send An Email with your name, address, phone and email requesting that you be enrolled in the more advanced helping program.
We may require an interview to help us decide if you are suited for this program.
FEE FOR THE ADVANCED HELP
There is no fee for the advanced help at this time.
Other benefits of the more advanced helping program are:
1. Dr. Wilson is available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
2. Seminars, webinars, or other help from time to time.
3. Possible listing on the Helper Referral Page. This is to connect you with those who want to begin a nutritional balancing program.
Listing procedure. When a helper has worked with at least 10-40 clients, you can contact us about being listed on the Referral Page of this website. We cannot guarantee that you will be listed.