MORE ADVANCED HELP WITH NUTRITIONAL BALANCING SCIENCE
Updated January 10, 2016
THE GOALS OF THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
To assist others to follow a nutritional balancing program. The program will also deepen the knowledge of the helper and provides important research in nutritional balancing science.
THE ADVANCED HELP PROCEDURE
Students email or fax to an advanced nutritional balancing student to whom I assign them:
1. A copy of only the graph page of a hair mineral analysis.
2. The two required information sheets.
The advanced student reviews the information with me, after which I set up a program based upon it. The advanced student then shares the program and other comments with the student, and answers questions that arise afterwards.
In addition, I also offer the following services at no charge to students:
1. I am available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
2. Possible listing on the Referral Page to attract those who want to begin a nutritional balancing program (see below).
3. Seminars, webinars, or other help from time to time.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE ADVANCED HELP
1. Complete the basic help in nutritional balancing first. To learn about the basic help program, click here.
Some people ask if they can skip this requirement. However, we find that those who do not complete the basic help courses do not have enough background, which increases the work of the advanced students. It is important to have this background in nutritional balancing science.
2. Uphold high ethical, moral and professional standards. This is critical for our safety legally and professionally. Also, nutritional balancing is based upon truth and integrity and I want our helpers to practice it, as well, in every area of life.
FEE FOR THE ADVANCED HELP
There is no fee for the advanced help at this time.
HOW TO BEGIN ADVANCED HELP
Please send me an Email with your request.
Listing on the helper referral page of the website. When a helper has worked with at least 10-40 clients, you can contact me about being listed on the Referral Page of this website. However, I cannot guarantee that you will be listed at any particular time.