by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2014, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
I find that if a person follows a complete nutritional balancing program, one rarely needs any medical drugs at all. Some medical drugs are more toxic than others. Here are the ones that we find cause the most serious health problems:
1. ALL antibiotics, especially those containing fluoride such as Cipro (ciprofloxin). A myth is that antibiotics are not harmful. This is definitely a lie. For more about antibiotics and alternatives, please read Beyond Antibiotics on this website.
2. ALL vaccines. I am often asked which vaccines are the safest. The answer is none of them. They can all contain stray viruses, and they all contain toxic additives and preservatives that do not belong in the body. They are not needed if one lives correctly, and their use is sustained by lies and deception of the public.
The worst vaccines are the combinations, such as the MMR and DPT. Also, getting more than one vaccine at a doctor’s visit is extremely dangerous, as the side effects compound with more than one vaccine. For much more much about this topic, please read Vaccination – A Medical Abomination on this site.
3. ALL antidiabetic oral drugs. We find these are rarely needed and just stimulate the pancreas, making one’s health worse. Blood sugar usually rapidly declines to normal with a nutritional balancing program.
4. ALL statin or cholesterol-lowering drugs. These are quite dangerous and never needed, in our experience. Nutritional balancing will always lower a high cholesterol in a completely non-toxic way.
5. ALL birth control pills, patches, shots and the hormone-containing IUD. Thes have lethal side effects. For more on this subject, read Contraception on this website.
6. Lasix (a diuretic drug). This and many other diruetics are hard on the kidneys and do not address the causes of hypertension or edema. In contrast, these conditions respond well to nutritional balancing science.
7. High-dose niacin (this is not a drug, but many holistic doctors use it at times to lower cholesterol or perhaps in conjunction with sauna therapy.)
8. ALL NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These include common drugs such as Aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Excedrin, Ibuprofin, and many others. While occasional use is not that bad, continued use is the largest cause of liver and kidney failure in America and around the world.
9. ALL long-term use of synthetic or bio-identical hormones. While there may be an exception now and then in very old people, these always upset the body’s natural hormone feedback system and we don’t find them necessary at all.
THE BEERS LIST OF DANGEROUS DRUGS
A study in the Archives of Internal Medicine, a prestigious medical journal, lists drugs that an independent panel of doctors believe are very dangerous for seniors. I am reprinting it here, and you can update it by searching “The Beers List” on Google.
The reference is “Updating the Beers criteria for potentially inappropriate medication use in older adults: results of a US consensus panel of experts”. Arch Intern Med. 2003;163:2716-2724.
Most doctors, unfortunately, prescribe one or perhaps several of the drugs below when far safer alternative drugs and other methods could be used instead. Also, if these drugs are so unsafe for seniors, are they really that safe for others?Here is the list:
belladonna alkaloids (Donnatal)
chlordiazepoxide (Librium, Mitran)
disopyramide (Norpace, Norpace CR)
ergot mesyloids (Hydergine)
ethacrynic acid (Edecrin)
ferrous sulfate (iron)
hydroxyzine (Vistaril, Atarax)
hyoscyamine (Levsin, Levsinex)
indomethacin (Indocin, Indocin SR)
meprobamate (Miltown, Equanil)
methyltestosterone (Android, Virilon, Testrad)
naproxen (Naprosyn, Avaprox, Aleve)
nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat)
propoxyphene (Darvon) and combination products
reserpine (Serpalan, Serpasil)