PUTTING DAUGHTERS ON THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© May 2015, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
One of the worst things a mother or father can do is to put one’s daughter on the birth control pill as a teenager, or even when a girl is in her twenties. This is a horror and this article will explain why this is so, and what to do instead.
WHY DO MOTHERS, IN PARTICULAR, PUT THEIR DAUGHTERS ON THE PILL?
In America, and now in Europe and parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East that are industrially developed, millions of mothers tell their daughters to take the birth control pill starting at age 13 or perhaps a little later, in many cases. The reasons they give for their reprehensible behavior are:
1. It will stop the premenstrual syndrome or PMS.
2. It will stop a pregnancy if the girl has sex.
3. In some cases, it will clear up the girl’s skin and get rid of acne.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PRACTICE?
A LOT IS WRONG WITH THIS PRACTICE. IT IS SO HORRIBLE I HATE TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO THE STUPID PARENTS AND THEIR EVEN STUPIDER DOCTORS AND GYNECOLOGISTS.
1. The pill is highly toxic for the body. It is associated with a higher incidence of strokes, heart attacks, cancers, depression, mood swings, panic attacks and other serious problems. This should be enough to stop the practice, but it is not, obviously.
2. It tells your daughter you despise her innocence and true femininity. Even worse than the medical or physical dangers, this practice tells your daughter than you have no faith in her ability to resist the temptations of sex and boys, and thus you have little understanding and you hate your child. This sounds very harsh, but it is true.
If you had any faith in your daughter you would never give her the pill. You would teach her how to handle sexual desire, boys with lots of hormones, and things like parties, drinking, drugs, dancing, wearing tight, sexy and slutty clothes, wearing makeup, dying the hair, doing the nails, and the other things that all teenage girls tend to do at that age. That would be the correct behavior.
In other words, instead of teaching your daughter how to live her life in a wholesome way, you just write her off as a slut and a whore, usually without any evidence to support this attitude at all.
3. It is a selfish move on your part. Another hidden or not so hidden motive of parents, especially mothers, is to avoid a possible pregnancy because it is embarrassing and the neighbors or relatives and friends might find out and see what a poor job you have done raising your daughter.
Your thinking is that the pill might keep her in the cesspool that today is called high school, and avoid the hassle of a teen pregnancy out of wedlock.
4. It often makes your daughter even more sexually excited. It does this in several ways:
A. The hormones upset the natural hormone balance of her body and can increase sexual tension and desire.
B. The stigma of sex and pregnancy is removed by the pill.
C. The depression the pill causes in many young women.
D. The brain fog the pill causes in most young women.
Young women, in their innocence and romantic sweet heads, often believe that some sex will cure all of the above, so they “go for it”, even to the point of being sexually aggressive with the boys, who often do not have a clue what is going o n.
that harms your daughter immeasurably, wrecks her health, often makes her even more sexually oriented by taking away the threat of pregnancy, and thus damages her self esteem and her budding sense of being a wholesome woman, which all girls want to be until their parents, usually, destroy that notion.
This is the most common way your lovely and usually wholesome daughters are destroyed sexually. You see, mothers in particular, but fathers, too, the pill gives a young girl license to have sex and tells her it is okay with Mom and Dad, which sadly it is too often, and it wrecks her judgment by increasing the copper level in her body. It also often causes depression and moodiness, which many young women think will be cured by “having a boyfriend”.
THE MEDICAL IDIOTS WHO ALLOW THIS HORROR
This occurs usually with the full blessing of the idiotic and stupid and ignorant medical professionals such as doctors and nurses. I mean no offense, but they are idiots. They should read their Physician’s Desk Reference or PDR and learn about the side effects of the pill.
The birth control pill should not even be on the market if people cared more about young women’s health and less about their “sexual satisfaction” and other liberal nonsense. It is important to know why the medical profession endorses the birth control pill, the birth control patch, the birth control IUD (Mirena) and other horrors. Here are the reasons:
1. The drug companies make lots of money selling these things.
2. The drug companies and the medical cartel that runs the show in America and everywhere else, wants young women sick so they will consume even more medical pills and devices that they sell to make money.
3. They want the young women out of control of their behavior, so they will listen more to the phony ads on television for drugs and other medical nonsense.
4. They want the entire society to be “liberal”, with no dignity and thus in poor health and open to exploitation by them, and others like them.
This, sadly, is the truth, though it is sad to have to say.