WHAT IS THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT?
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2017, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The Center For Development, Inc. is a tax-exempt non-profit educational and charitable foundation. It was established in 2007 in Arizona, USA. ItŐs present activities are:
This is done by:
- Sponsoring this website, which contains over 1400 articles available at no charge to the public.
- Free email service answering questions from the public
- Publishing four books and about 20 compact disc programs about health and nutrition.
- Offering basic and advanced helping programs to train nutritional balancing helpers.
This is published on our website and elsewhere and includes research about:
- health and diseases
- other subjects, such as Development
3. HEALING AND DEVELOPMENT
This is through the nutritional balancing programs we offer.
We offer financial assistance to pay for nutritional balancing programs. This is presently available to children and women up to age 30 due to financial constraints.
We appreciate donations of any size to help with these activities. To donate, please visit Donations.