THE BUSHMEN OF THE KALAHARI
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© December 2014, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
One of the most unusual and extraordinary groups of people on planet earth are the African Bushmen who live in the Kalahari desert. This group is unique in a number of ways:
1. The Bushmen have a unique philosophy of life born from a life of great hardship living in a hostile desert. The four pillars of their life philosophy that they want everyone to learn are strange to some people, but they represent spiritual truths that all people will learn some day. Here are the four pillars of life:
A. Life is rough, so enjoy it as much as you can. There is no time for sadness, depression, self-pity or anger. Just enjoy and enjoy some more. This does not mean to indulge the senses and destroy the body with drugs, alcohol, too much sex or anything else. It simply means to enjoy every moment of this earth life.
B. Life is rough, so enjoy some more.
C. Life is rough, so enjoy even more.
D. Life is rough, so please just enjoy life to the fullest extent. Have some friends, some family, some fun, and some of all the rest, but only if you can do it with joy.
2. Only the Bushmen can speak a language that I am told is the same type of language used by our souls. The language is a series of clicks, pops and other unusual sounds that conveys all meaning, just as our language does.
3. The Bushmen, and only they, communicate directly with souls. This may sound odd, and it is. They do this because they speak the language of the souls, and because they identify with and as souls, rather than as bodies, as we do. For much more about souls, please read on this website: Soul Science, Soul Upgrading, Living The Soul Life and Soul Recovery.
4. The Bushmen have learned to survive well in a very harsh place. The Kalari Desert is one of the most harsh climates and regions on earth. It is located in central Africa, in the Congo nation, mainly. Their life is very difficult, yet they manage very well. All young men learn to hunt lions, which are one of their main foods. They also eat some roots, leaves, stems and fruits that grow in the local area. This is not a perfect diet for them, but it works. Other foods do not work as well for them. This food gives them a long life and a healthy life, as well.
5. The Bushmen, among all races on earth, are tuned into the needs of the planet better than most others. This means they feel the pain and suffering of the earth when it is abused and polluted, and they secretly help all the other nations to learn respect for the planet and her needs at this time. These are great, in fact, because planet earth is going through an upgrading process that will eventually benefit all of us. However, it requires a cleanup of the planet, which is going on right now.
6. The Bushmen, among all the earth races, is one of the oldest, along with the Australian Aborigines and the Hopi Nation in America. This, too, is important because the Bushmen, along with the Aborigines and the Hopi tribe, know many things about planet earth that have been passed down from generation to generation that most people are not aware of. Some of these may be discussed later in this article, or in other articles on this website. To learn a little about it, I highly recommend the article on this website, and the book with the same title, The Mutant Message From Down Under.
7. At this time, the Bushmen are essential for life on earth. This may sound arrogant, but it is not. It is the truth. The Bushmen, along with a few other older tribes, hold certain energies on the planet that balance planet earth. Most other nations and tribes on earth pay little attention to the earth, itself, and only these tribes are able to communicate deeply enough to hold these energies.
At one time, the Bushmen and the Australian Aborigines were leaving planet earth. This has changed, and now they are here to stay, at least for a while. This is very important to know because it bodes well for the future of the earth.
To be continued É