by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© April 2016, L.D.Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. Assisted healing means that, in certain situations, other beings (usually souls) assist us with our healing.
It is an unusual idea, but not really that strange. Many books contain stories of angels, animals and others that assist human beings with their healing. So please read this article with an open mind.
Requirements. Assisted healing can occur with anyone, of any age, at any time. They may occur with a person who is not on a nutritional balancing program. However, in most cases, it requires:
1. A sincere desire to heal, and asking daily in prayer for a healing. Sometimes an assisted healing occurs in a very religious person for this reason alone.
2. Closely following at least the nutritional balancing diet, and preferably a complete program. This is because only this program balances and heals the body deeply enough to permit most assisted healing to work well.
Otherwise, the beings usually will not bother because it wonÕt work well. Most healing regimens by medical and holistic doctors simply do not do enough to balance the body to permit many assisted healings.
This article discusses three types of assisted healings:
I. Interventions: When a soul or other being arrives, performs a healing, and then leaves.
II. Soul Restorations: When a soul that belongs with a person that has left due to trauma, in most cases, returns and stays with the person.
III. Other Soul Action: When souls living in certain products or associated with certain therapies perform healings.
1. Four Lows On A Retest. A four lows pattern on a retest hair mineral test when a person is following a complete nutritional balancing program has a very different meaning than a four lows pattern that shows up on an initial hair mineral test. The hair must not be washed at the laboratory for accurate macromineral readings.
(Four lows pattern means a hair calcium of less than 40 mg%, magnesium less than 6 mg%, sodium less than 25% and potassium less than 10 mg%).
Criteria. A four lows pattern on a retest only, when a person is following a complete nutritional balancing program. This is evidence of an intervention that causes very positive changes in health.
This intervention is by a group of beings called the Gurs. For much more on this important pattern, please read Four Lows on this site.
2. Na/K Ratio Crash. This intervention is fairly common.
Criteria. On a retest hair mineral test, the sodium/potassium ratio decreases dramatically, often from an elevated ratio to an extremely low ratio. For example, the Na/K ratio might drop from 6 to 0.18.
This is a powerful retracing of a trauma, in most cases, and usually involves an intervention. It is a very good pattern.
3. Shell To No Shell. This is an uncommon pattern seen rarely in those who faithfully follow a nutritional balancing program. It is an excellent change and usually involves an intervention.
Criteria. There is a sharp decrease in the calcium level on a retest. Usually calcium decreases more than about 4 times. For example, the calcium level may decrease on a retest from 600 mg% to 100 mg%.
4. Big Shell. This intervention is fairly rare.
Criteria. There is a sharp increase in calcium, usually a doubling or even more. Calcium usually rises from at least 200 mg%, up to 400 mg% to 500 mg% after the intervention.
This often indicates an elimination of toxic or metastatic calcium (calcification) from the body.
The next three patterns all involve rocking back and forth between higher and lower ratios and/or levels. All are fairly uncommon, but are excellent patterns to observe:
5. Na/K Rocking. This is a somewhat less common intervention pattern.
Criteria. This pattern requires at least three hair mineral tests to observe it. On each test, the Na/K ratio alternates between high (greater than 2.5) and low (less than 2.5).
6. Ca/Mg Rocking. This is another fairly unusual hair mineral pattern.
Criteria. This pattern requires at least three hair mineral tests to observe it. On each retest, the calcium/magnesium ratio alternates between high (greater than 6.7) and low (less than 6.7).
7. Oxidation Rate Rocking. This is a fairly rare pattern, usually only seen if a person follows a nutritional balancing program very carefully.
Criteria. The oxidation rate shifts back and forth between fast and slow oxidation on at least three successive tests. In addition, a three lows pattern is often present.
This pattern is a sign of rapid healing and involve help from other beings to speed up oneÕs healing. For more on this pattern, read Rocking Pattern.
8. Four Highs On A Retest or The High Tunnel. Four highs pattern is fairly common. However, moving into a four highs pattern on a retest only is more unusual. It may indicate an intervention to help release an old trauma.
Criteria. On a retest, a person who did not have a four highs pattern (all four macrominerals above their ideal values), moves into a three highs or a four highs pattern with very high macromineral levels.
9. The somatids. The somatids are special cells inhabited by very advanced souls who assist all human beings and all animals, as well. Their actions can cause many changes on a hair mineral analysis. For more on this interesting phenomenon, please read The Somatid Theory And Pleomorphism on this site.
10. Development souls and the trances. When people do the Toe Trance or other Trance States used in nutritional balancing, special souls assist called Development Souls. The main soul may step aside and a development soul temporarily takes over and assists healing.
Many souls are lost to a person whenever there is a trauma. Most people have lost some souls in this way. When these souls are restored to a person, healing always occurs, at least to some degree. This process is sometimes called Soul Recovery in the Native traditions of the earth. The article in the link above discusses this interesting phenomenon in more detail. Below are examples of the effects of soul restoration.
Return of one or two controller souls. Criteria. On a retest mineral analysis, the hair magnesium level rises at least 100%, and often much more.
This pattern reflects the replacement of an inferior magnesium compound in the body with a purer magnesium compound. The rise in magnesium is the elimination of the inferior magnesium.
This elimination is caused by the return to a person of one or two of the personÕs controller souls. These are special souls that live outside the body, but help keep it healthy. To read more, please read Controller Souls on this website.
Other patterns possibly associated with soul restoration or soul recovery. Soul recovery is actually an ongoing process if a person is following a nutritional balancing program. That is, one continues to recover souls that were separated from the body for many years. This can give rise to positive patterns on a hair mineral analysis, such as:
1. Coming alive.
2. A hill.
3. Settling down.
4. Coming out of a shell
5. Emerging from four lows.
Taking certain products or using certain therapies always involve souls who assist, and who are responsible for at least some of the powerful effects of the product or therapy.
Souls are everywhere, and are certainly in all food items and in all living beings. However, in most cases of our food, these souls do not have powerful healing effects by themselves. The healing and nourishing effects are due rather to chemicals, such as vitamins and mineral compounds, or the etheric or subtle energy of the food.
In some cases, however, the souls themselves exert a powerful influence. Here are examples of these products and therapies:
1. Black salve.
2. Open water, including Ice Age Glacial Spring Water from Canada.
4. Some probiotic products.
5. Black lentils (the elixir when they are cooked correctly).
8. Some milk thistle tinctures.
9. Some vitamin E.
10. Wo type healing oil.
11. Grandpas Pine Tar Soap or most Black African Soap.
12. Others, but we do not recommend them because they are still somewhat toxic.
Therapies in which souls intervene and contribute to the healing effects:
1. Coffee enemas.
2. Red heat lamp therapy and red lamp sauna therapy.