THE NATURE OF HUMAN BEINGS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© June 2015, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
In the gospel of John 14:12, the master Jesus states: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do...”
I believe that Jesus meant that each of us has within us the capacity or latent ability to do much more than we can possibly imagine. We are, indeed, a work in progress or, as some have expressed it, “gods in the making”.
THE NATURE OF MAN
Throughout the ages human beings have realized there is more to life than just eating, sleeping, working, having a family, or reproducing. The purpose of religions, for example, have often been, in part, to explore and teach other aspects of our humanity that may be called spiritual or metaphysical, meaning beyond the physical life.
Nutritional balancing science holds as its highest goal the development of a person. This has a very specific meaning, which is the improvement of our mental abilities and strengthening the body through the healing and unfoldment of what are sometimes called higher brain centers. This leads to becoming a wiser, calmer, and more mature human being. This is what is recommended to us in the bible and elsewhere as one goal we should have in our lives.
The idea that a nutrition and healing program aims at mental development differs markedly from standard or conventional medical and even most holistic health care that mainly focus on removing symptoms.
The subject of the nature of man may seem like it will be a metaphysical or religious article. However, I will attempt to make it a more scientific article because it is a simple scientific process.
The human being is not primarily physical. This is the most important point of this article. This is also the teaching of Western religions. The human being is primarily an energetic or “spiritual” creature that one might say is “made in the image of God”.
This has many meanings to different people, but to me it means that we are not just random animals that can talk and do other things. We have a very special origin and are capable of great things, unlike the other animals, for example.
FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THE ENERGETIC NATURE OF A HUMAN ORGANISM
The triple energetic nature. As best I can understand, this energetic or spiritual nature of a person is of at least a triple nature. Underneath, all three of the following are related, but for explanation purposes it can be best to divide it into three parts:
1. The entity soul, or controlling aspect. The idea of souls is real, and the main soul or entity soul of one of us resides in the middle of the chest. Souls have mass and weight. They enter the body soon after conception, and all of them leave the body when the body dies. The entity soul can leave the body at night while the body rests and sleeps.
2. The physical part of each of us. This consists of all of our cells, organs, and body systems.
3. A source of energy. On this website, I call this etheric energy. We are born with a certain amount of it. It is slowly used up as we age. When it decreases enough, disease and aging occur, and finally the body dies.
This means that there is another source of energy in our bodies, besides that which comes from burning or metabolizing our food. In fact, the body does not run primarily on calories. There is another energy source that is subtle and unseen, with which we are born.
NUTRITIONAL BALANCING SCIENCE CAN HELP WITH ALL THREE OF THESE ASPECTS
Nutritional balancing science is designed to help:
1. Nourish the physical body properly, as well as help rid the body of many types of toxins, many infectious agents that also damage the body, and other dangers.
2. The soul also can be “fed” with good thoughts, moral behavior and other things.
3. One can retain more of the vital force or etheric energy we are all born with by reducing stress on the body, correct thinking, words and deeds, and proper nutrition of the body.
OTHER WAYS USED WITH NUTRITIONAL BALANCING TO IMPROVE HEALTH AND PRESERVE THE VITAL OR ETHERIC ENERGY WITH WHICH EACH OF US IS BORN
The pushing down exercise. This moves subtle energy down the front of the body and has a powerful healing effect. This concept is described in a separate article entitled Downward Motion And Healing. Other mental exercises do not have this same effect.
Deep breathing. Oxygen is essential for health and deep breathing can help anyone to properly oxygenate the body. Of course, this is a very old method of healing used in yoga and other disciplines. This is why we strongly recommend setting up an ozonator/ionizer air purifier machine in the bedroom. To read more about this machine and how to use it properly to enhance oxygenation of the body, read Ozonator/Ionizer Machines. We rarely recommend yoga at this time, as it causes many injuries, some of which are subtle, but quite damaging to the body.
Chiropractic and body work. These are recommended in nutritional balancing because they are so important for so many people to correct spinal misalignments, improve posture and release many types of tensions in the body.