THE 2012 AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
by Lawrence Wilson, MD
© L. Wilson, March 2012
The election of the president of the United States in November 2012 will be one of the most important in American History. How it turns out may determine if the USA continues its downhill slide into bankruptcy, socialism, socialized medicine, and worse.
From my perspective as a physician and a citizen, it is imperative that Barak Obama is defeated in this election, and that the Democrats lose control of the US Senate, which has not even passed a budget in the past three years.
This has nothing to do with race, something the president keeps bringing up, but rather about policies and the future of America and the world. Mr. Obama seems like a very nice person, but his policies are ruinous:
1. Mr. Obama does not believe in American exceptionalism. Instead, he believes it is just a racist country that hates black people and minorities. Yet nothing could be further from the truth. His view is pathetic and wrong, in my view. While no nation is perfect by any means, there has never been a nation with a Constitution and Bill of Rights anything like that of the United States of America. Nor has America been nearly as aggressive and warlike as most nations in history. The American military keeps the peace around the world simply because no one else can do it, especially the United Nations, which he loves.
2. Mr. Obama’s policies are directly responsible for worsening the current financial deficits that are destroying the middle class of the nation very quickly. The deficits are much worse than under his predecessor, unlike what he claims. He has piled up much more debt in four years than the previous president accumulated in eight years. Also, Mr. Obama makes no serious effort to change it in his latest budget, that was rejected unanimously by Democrats as well as Republicans.
3. He is the creator of Obamacare, the most unconstitutional piece of legislation ever passed in American history. It is the entirely wrong direction for health care in my view. For more about it, read Obamacare on this website.
4. His is one of the most corrupt administrations in history. The behavior of the current Attorney General in the “Operation Fast And Furious” scandal, for example, is nothing less than sickening. Lies are piled on top of lies and sadly, little is done to stop it. One must dig to find out the truth about it because the mainstream media mainly supports Mr. Obama and his ruinous agenda.
5. Stopping the privately funded “keystone pipeline project” when gasoline is at nearly $4.00 per gallon is totally insane. It would cost the taxpayers nothing, and would bring us cheap oil. It is nothing less than an effort to bankrupt the United States by forcing the nation to buy oil from Middle East dictators, who appear to be his friends.
6. While appearing mild-mannered, Mr. Obama and his Chicago political machine are worse thugs than the Chicago Al Capone gangsters. If that sounds outlandish, please watch the short video at the link below about death threats, extortion and other tactics used to get him nominated in 2008:
Wake up, America, please.